Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Ancient Weapons IC

Go down 
+2
Renshi52
Litmus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Renshi52
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Renshi52

Ancient Weapons IC - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 14 Clock11Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:36 pm

Daichi

The sight of seeing the rescue ship inbound came as a surprise, he didn't think rescue was coming this fast. None the matter, he climb back on top of the tower readying to jump, before he could make his jump he was stopped by nara, he pointed he head in the direction of the team. It clicked in Daichi's head it isn't right to be first to go he must aid the other. Nara smiled, only for a second before a frown quickly emerged as he saw Daichi running by his male companions and grabbing the first female he saw.

"Some hero." Nara had said in his mind before jumping on to the ship himself.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 14 Clock11Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:23 pm

All Party

Ruth managed to bring the ship close to the stone beam and everyone managed to jump into the ship safely. Everyone was sighed in relief and some had smiles escaping from their face as the tension they had in their bodies slowly faded away.

The ship sailed back to where it started its journey and when they got out of the ship, they were greeted by the Governor Cheon and his Phantoms. "Well, good to see you all alive and kicking, and it looks like you guys had a long day. The report of your findings could wait. For now, rest.

The group were soon led to the place where they could see several doors. "Choose a number between 1 to 12 and before you enter the room, think of how you wanted your room to look like and it will come true." Said Cheon, directing the group's attention to the room keys on the table that appeared with the snap of his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 14 Clock11Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:11 am

Mordred Viscardi
~Morgana~

~~~//\\//\\~~~

It took a while but all seemed to end well. The return trip was made in silence as Mordred stayed at the the bow of the ship, looking out at the horizon and their home destination.

Thankfully the trip back wasn't met with any kind of adventure and everyone was able to rest up and relax however they could in the flying ship.

----

Mordred nodded and walked over to pick up one of the keys offered to them. Just as he did, Morgana picked up hers and made a useless comment. Mordred rolled his eyes and continued on, not wanting to start anything with her at the moment as everyone were already quite tired.

Mordred stepped in front of Room 9 and pictured the familiar up stairs room at the bar. Opening the door, Mordred walked in and sighed in relief. The familiarity sending a sense of ease and safety.

"Good Night, everyone. Rest up and hopefully we will convene in the morning. Thanks for everyone's assistance in our battles. It was a... well, it was something. We'll talk later."

Mordred nodded his head curtly at the others and walked into his room, closing the door behind him.

It surely had been a long day and a good long rest is exactly what his body needed right now.

Mordred took of his armour and laid his Shield alongside the Rose Wood cupboard. He admired his new partner. The intricate design and patterns, the Black Gold hue of it all. The Shield has protected him in the earlier battle and he appreciated having it close to him.

Mordred laid back onto the bed, placed his arm over his eyes and sleep quickly took over him.

~~~//\\//\\~~~

Last edited by Shadow-Heart on Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 14 Clock11Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:12 am

Mordred Viscardi
~Morgana~

~~~//\\//\\~~~

"About time." Morgana sighed as they finally landed and she hurried to be the first one to step off the ship.

---

Morgana smiled mischievously as she quickly went and grabbed the key for Room 8. She noticed that Mordred had already taken the Key to Room 9 and smirked.

"Even in this, I got the higher ground."

She didn't wait for his reply and rushed to enter her chosen room.

Her room was dark and a cold breeze ran through it. As she shut the door behind her, torches with green flames lit up in the braziers floating along the cobbled stone wall.

"Home Sweet Home." the Witch smiled as she made her way through the dungeon and towards her queen sized bed out of some Victorian era Vampire movie set.

Morgana stripped out of her tight fitting clothes and breathed out as her body relaxed in the loose blouse and panties. She brought the new Axe with her as she crawled into the bed and swung it around a few times around her wrists. Admiring it's sharpness and the warm power it exuded from within, Morgana laid it on her pillow beside her face and fell asleep while hugging it. The contrast between the warmth it brought to her in the otherwise cold dungeon was quite soothing and she soon drifted off to sleep.

~~~//\\//\\~~~
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 14 Clock11Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:40 am

Niht Reverie

Just as the exhausted party were about to reach their limits, a ship tore through the clouds and descended to their location. A stroke of luck that they'd chosen to raise the platform, as it allowed the ship to approach with far less resistance than it otherwise may have had to face. He watched the others jump to the ship before following along, noting Daichi's nabbing of the first female he could reach along the way.

Too tired to really crunch that through his head, he landed on the ship and quickly found his sister. The tension and adrenalin drained out of him once he found her, and he simply collapsed onto his knees.

Aurora Reverie

As Niht collapse at her feet, Aurora grabbed him to prevent him from hitting the ground. It was quite clear the big lug had run himself completelt ragged... though the rest of the ground team didn't really look that much better. Taking a bit of inventory to make sure everyone had made it, Aurora has her wide-area healing spell as the ship lifted off. Hopefully it would be enough to have everyone mostly recovered by the time they reached their destination...

Thankfully, the trip back was reasonably uneventful. The group had gone through quite an ordeal, but had more or less recovered by now. Other than tattered clothing and most of them desperately needing a bath, of course.

Aurora grabbed two keys once prompted, shoving one in Niht's hand before stuffing him into his room, #4. Following this, she quickly huddled into her own room after giving small wave to Ren. She's ended up with room #5.

Once inside, she ran herself a bath as first order of business. The entire adventure had been cold, sweaty and tiring. A nice warm bath was absolutely what the doctor ordered.
Back to top Go down
Renshi52
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Renshi52

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 14 Clock11Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:31 pm

Daichi

Daichi gently let the maiden go to stand on herself when they finally landed back on the ship, as he tried to admire the fair maiden he was quickly dragged by his collar by Nara, Daichi seen semi crying away. Approaching the table where the keys were, he stared for a bit before picking up a key.

After a bit he stood at the door numbered #12, he though of a lofty room with plants growing on the side and a huge hanging swing for Nara to sleep on. For his bed he thought of a nice full size with a canopy over it with some vines wrapped around. The bathroom he thought of was a nice traditional latrine, the shower though a small waterfall.

Daichi opened the door, and with some surprised it actually was like the man said it would have be.

------------------------------------------------------------
Ren

Waving back at Aurora, she listen to what Governor Cheon had said about the room, with a smile Ren rapidly yet elegantly speed walked over to the table, seeing how 5 others grabbed a key already she was hoping none had grabbed room #1 yet. Grabbing a key and heading to the room, she thought of the most beautiful room, A king size bed with sheets woven with the finest silk, a hanging garden. A royal bathroom and walk-in closet.

After she entered she cleaned up with a nice bath and finally slept in a bed after some time figfhting.
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 14 Clock11Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:02 am

Sillia

Sillia gracefully let her be set down, as she gently placed her two feet on the ground her posture adjusting to a firm upright position almost immediately to her unfortunate rescuer. But, Her face beamed red in embarrassment, as she quickly took the chance to move over to grab a pair of keys of her own.

"I'll take number two then" Sillia stated grabbing the first key she saw, as she turned towards the others giving them a quick look over like she was studying each one of them for every single detail she could analyze. Her eyes focused on Deborah and Niht in particular, as she still felt the surge of maga inside of her roaring from the merged spell.

"Yes, good work everyone, I'll have to study that Phenomenon we felt more, that feeling... it might just." Sillia muttered to herself before quickly turned towards the door placed the key into the keyhole and imagined the old dorms she was in back in Hosia but full of medical supplies and research equipment something to test and study this phenomenon along with....

Sillia held up the new spear she was holding the one that 'chose' her. She would need to perform some tests on this thing too, she felt like it might be of use as well.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 14 Clock11Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:23 pm

Overlords' HQ

"Who...who are you?" said the man covered in blood - often when this man was covered in blood, it was usually the opposition's blood that covered him, but not this time.

This time every ounce of blood that covered him was his, and he had no longer strength to go against the figure that stood in front of him.

The figure gave vicious grin, one could feel the figure's madness through its fixed stare.

"Who am I? Ha, its interesting how you call yourselves 'Overlords' and yet do not know of me? My, my do they not teach history any more? I have always been telling my subjects that history must be taught to everyone. Tsk, Tsk,"

A weapon flew and sliced the man in half, and the figure looked at the floor that once was colored white. "Ah, see, doesn't it look better when its colored red?" said the figure to the others that trembled in fear.

The Outlaw group called 'Overlords' had its heads gathered in one place as they had found out about "dreams" was related to the sleeping weapons in their HQ. Zepha, one of 50 lieutenants was sent out to investigate and they were sure he was going to bring the news to them soon. However, instead of long waited news about how to wake the sleeping weapons inside their HQ, a strange figure attacked their gathering place and pushed their generals to their knees and killed their six generals with ease.

"Funny how the kids put up a better fight than you lots." the figure yawned, passing through the sliced bodies.

"Now, am I your general?" The figure asked the others who were not able to move. The man just muttered words and made others to be pinned down on the ground. There were only six people that had power to go against that figure's command and there were dead.

"Hmm, okay, the second highest officers, I will allow you to answer."

The second highest ranking officers, the twelve vice generals were now free from man's command. They felt like they were finally free to breathe even.

"I don't like waiting. Am I your 'The General'?" the figure asked, the one of twelve, who was well known for his wits, said it out loud. "No, you are a king, my lord." The rest quickly followed his example. The display of power from the figure - the figure was no ordinary man.

"Ah wonderful. You are quite right. I am a King. King Ivan was my name." Then he frowned, "But I decided to throw that name away. You all now going to address me as King Malum as I have decided to end this era once for all."

He stared at the twelve vice generals, "That said, I think I like the numbers in front of me." He smiled coldly. "Maybe I could make you powerful enough to do my bidding. But before that, I know about the weapons you have it here. It is time to wake them up."

His stared at the weapons sleeping underneath him, and made vicious grin. "Today is going to be my new B-Day."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
End of Chapter 1 - The Awakening

Everyone

As soon as your eyes were shut,
you are now in the white room with the weapon that has chosen you as its master.
The weapon asked with the voice that it called out to you.
The Weapon that has Chosen You Asked Five Questions.

Q1. Name Three Virtues that You wish for this world to have.

Q2. Name Three Vices that You wish for this world to lose.

Q3. Name Three Words that You Desire.

Q4. Name Three Words that You Detest.

Q5. Name One Thing that You Really Want.

As soon as you have finished answering its questions your eyes were open
and heard the sound of knocking of the door.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Ancient Weapons IC - Page 14 DBqqEYd

Chapter 2 - The Gathering

For Everyone

The heroes and heroines could hear the knocks on their door. It was time for them to wake up and start their day. Thankfully, such call to gather around was not forced so it was really up to them to wake up and come to the place of the gathering. Besides, the way to the gathering was so easy to find as it seems what ways they took, it led them to the place of gathering when they were ready.

And when they came to the place of gathering, they were welcomed by Governor Cheon, "Help yourselves to the meal." Said the governor, "Some reports were made by some of you in the morning, and as today's going to be a long day, I suggest not to skip the meal."

There were three round tables enough for four people to sit down together and enjoy their first meal of today.
(Answer the questions and Grab whatever you want your character to eat for breakfast and Pick your table - left, middle, right)
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 14 Clock11Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:58 pm

Mordred Viscardi
~Morgana~

~~~//\\//\\~~~

"Wow. Rude much." Morgana commented out loud as her sleep was disturbed.

Turning around at the sound to face the Ancient Weapon, she realized what was happening.

"Oh. It was you who summoned me here. Well, in that case, all is well."

Morgana started slowly pacing around the Axe with one arm tucked under her other's elbow. She pondered about the questions while stroking her chin.
Virtues & Vices:
Admiration | Zeal | Generosity
Sloth | Envy | Gluttony
Obliteration | Chaos | Freedom
Defeat | Loss | Failure
Vengeance

As quickly as she was brought here, Morgana was whisked back to her imaginary room the moment she answered the questions. Surprisingly though, a considerable amount of time had passed and it was already morning. For her mind, only seconds might have passed since she had laid down to sleep. She couldn't say how her body didn't feel tired at all but instead fully relaxed and rejuvenated. Her mind on the other hand, was still recovering from the events and needed some more time to catch up.

The knocking on the door wasn't helping. Fortunately it didn't last long and so Morgana closed her eyes and attempted to rest up a bit more.

Eventually she got up to get ready for the day. A quick bath was precisely what she needed and it helped her get her bearings back on track.

The young witch made her way to the gathering. She piled up her plate with some juicy grub and began chowing down on it after grabbing a seat on the far Left table.

~~~

~~~//\\//\\~~~

Last edited by Shadow-Heart on Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 14 Clock11Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:06 pm

Mordred Viscardi
~Morgana~

~~~//\\//\\~~~

The switch occurred so fast that Mordred almost stumbled over. One second he was in his bed and now he was standing in this white room. Thankfully, hearing a familiar voice stopped him from reaching to his side for his rapier.

"Interesting." Mordred commented as he stood in front of the Omega Shield. "It is pleasing to hear your voice again."

The Star Knight studied the Ancient Weapon in front as he thought about the answers to the question it had asked of him.
Virtues & Vices:
Humility | Forgiveness | Asceticism
Pride | Anger/Wrath | Greed/Avarice
Protect | Family | Appreciation
Weakness | Terrorism | Arrogance
Justice

The second time, Mordred was less effected by the sudden change. Though waking up back in his bed did help as he continued to lay back on the mattress.

The knock on the door brought him back to the world and in a trained military routine, Mordred got out of bed to get straight to do some quick light stretches. He followed up with showering and getting fully dressed in his Star Knight uniform. Ready to face the day, Mordred left his room and ended up in the gathering hall.

After a quick short greetings with Governor Cheon, Mordred passed by Morgana's table. He smiled at his younger sister and nodded as a greeting to which she promptly acted to ignore and stuff her face with more meat from her plate.

Modred sighed and walked over to the Buffet table to select his meal. Seating himself at the far Right table, Mordred presently began eating his cereal with some fresh fruit juice and a generous helping of French Toast.

~~~
~~~//\\//\\~~~
Back to top Go down
Renshi52
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Renshi52

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 14 Clock11Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:33 am

Ren

Ren ready for a nice beauty sleep closed her eyes, the next moment she found herself in a white room, looking around she heard a familiar voice, turning once again she saw the weapon that called to her before. Ren smiled reaching out to hug the sword, but before she could do so the sword had asked five questions.

Quote :
Name Three Virtues that You wish for this world to have?

Name Three Vices that You wish for this world to lose?

Name Three Words that You Desire?

Name Three Words that You Detest?

Name One Thing that You Really Want?

Ren listen closely, and gave a quick thought on the questions, she already knew right away the answers without giving it much thought. Ren took her hand out of her sleeves reaching out she grabbed ahold of the weapon. "With every fiber of my being, I'll pour all my soul into these answers.

Admiration, forgiveness and zeal.

Envy, Sloth and Lust!

Knowledge! Skill! Beauty!

Failure! Useless! Death!

IMMORTALITY!"

When Ren finished her last answer she awaken standing on her bed with her arms held straight out grabbing nothing, blinking. Before any other reaction she heard a knock at the door. Climbing out of bed she walked over to answer the door.

Ren quickly changed for the new day with a fresh set of clean clothes, walking into the gathering room she noticed the Governor telling everyone to seat and eat whatever they want. Ren grabbed two big plates, one filled with fruits, pancakes and some eggs. The second filled with berries and other fruits.

Ren taking a quick glance at the three tables noticed morgana already seating down and eating, wanting to talk more about the synthesized elemental magic that the had produced, with other minds they could see how it could be replicated or what other effects or mysterious it holds. She walked over and sat on the far left table with morgana while placing the second plate on the floor next to her, out came Suijin beginning to eat his food. She smiled as she sat down and greeting morgana. "Good morning!"

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Daichi

Daichi's head hit the pillow, closing his eyes he soon realized he was in a white room. Daichi squinted his eyes a bit since the white room was a bit blinding he tried to adjust it to get used to it, he then saw the weapon that called out to him before. It had asked five question to him.

Quote :
Name Three Virtues that You wish for this world to have?

Name Three Vices that You wish for this world to lose?

Name Three Words that You Desire?

Name Three Words that You Detest?

Name One Thing that You Really Want?

Daichi took some time to think about it, he wanted to make sure his answers were as accurate as possible.

"Not exactly sure what will happen, but here goes nothing."

"Humility, zeal and generosity.

Anger, greed and gluttony.

Love, animals and nature.

Rejection, evil and death.

PANTIES!"

A detestable grin emerged from Daichi's face the second he said the last word, but at the same time he heard a knock on his door and back to his room he was. A bit upset quickly answered the door, seems like it was morning already time for a new day. Hurryingly Daichi got ready, he and Nara walked toward the gathering room.

Stuffing a bag full of berries and other fruits and nuts he grabbed himself an all meat with some greens breakfast, already stuffing his face with food, he saw two lovely ladies seating at the far left table as he began to walk over he felt a strong tug on his shirt. Nara pulling him to the far right table instead, weeping a bit he shrugged it off once he reached the table, giving Nara the bag full of treats, seating down himself on the other end of Mordred, He was happily willing to seat with this other warrior that he stood with during the battle. It had made more sense this way, he wanted to share stories with other adventures, fighters and warriors. As he ate his meat he spoke. "Hmya, grud morrning! wat twas oyur favore art off the barrel?"
OOC:
Daichi asked Mordred, Nara giving him a sideway eye stare before continuing to eat his food.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 14 Clock11Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:25 am

Mordred Viscardi
~Morgana~

~~~//\\//\\~~~

Morgana looked sideways as the young girl greeted while taking a seat next to her.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the girl genius herself making her presence." Morgana nudged the little girl's elbow playfully.

"A lovely morning to you as well."

Morgana took a sip of her drink and continued.

"Thinking of any shocking experiments today, are you?" She winked at girl with a little chuckle.

~~~

~~~//\\//\\~~~
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 14 Clock11Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:51 am

Mordred Viscardi
~Morgana~

~~~//\\//\\~~~

Mordred was silently eating his food in peace when the young man he met during the battle, plopped down near him at the table.

"Pleasant Morning to you too." Mordred nodded his head responding his greeting.

Mordred had to squint a bit at the character's question. Trying to make out what he was saying as food spouted out from his mouth and onto the guy's plate.

"Uhh..." Mordred looked around the area as if trying to spot something. Failing to do so, he stroked his chin, with a far away look in his eyes, trying to remember.

"Well I do not see any here, but I believe I saw some paintings back at the Castle's kitchen. The barrels portrayed there had wine pouring out from them. Now I'm no connoisseur of art, nor am I a lover of drinking wine. But, the artist must have done their best in painting those art pieces and the colours contrasting with the Brown wood of the barrels and the flowing Red of the wine were admirable enough."

Mordred picked up his goblet of Orange juice and swirled it about before taking a sip.

"But, why do you ask? Do you like barrels or something? Maybe you got some interesting stories about barrels or your own favourite art of barrels?" He questioned the young man with a bit of confusion in his tone and gaze.

~~~
~~~//\\//\\~~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 14 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Ancient Weapons IC
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14