Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Ancient Weapons IC

Go down 
+2
Renshi52
Litmus
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

Ancient Weapons IC Empty
PostSubject: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC Clock11Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:59 pm

Ancient Weapons IC 9pz6V9L

Several thousands of years ago…

Two weapons clashed to each other, testing its masters’ power and their strength. One of the weapons flew to mid-air, and was dropped to the ground. The man who had lost his weapon narrowed his eyes at the man who had overpowered him with skills. The man bit his lips, and slowly stepped backwards.

“This is the end, Ivan.”

The man, who still had his weapon, readied his weapon for the final strike; the man who had lost its weapon raised his hands, his hands glow in dark greenish color.

“You fool! You think this is the end!? Die!”

The dark greenish projectile was fired from the man who was called Ivan, however, the man with the weapon slashed the incoming projectile making it disappear.

“How?”

The man who was called Ivan looked at the man, terrified. The man, who wielded the weapon, stepped forward and Ivan stepped backwards.

“I don’t understand! How could you fight against me?”

The man with the weapon was ready for the final strike.

“This weapon’s true master is me now, Ivan.” Said the man, Ivan covered his face with his palm and started laughing.

“Ha ha… ha ha ha… hahahahahahahaha! I see… I have created weapons with will… hahahahaha” Ivan then stopped his laughter; his eyes were raging with anger. Ivan stared at the man, who had claimed to be the new master of the weapon.

“I will be back and I will rule over Desra once again.”

The man with the weapon smiled faintly. “Mark my words, Ivan. If you rise once more, you will fall again. In new Desra, there would be no kings and queens; the power to rule will be from the people, and will be used for people.”

Ivan chuckled and soon laughed louder. “Oh, dear, still with this ideal… You will see that people will kneel to those who are powerful, you will see that people not being able to fight against the might I will bring in future.”

The man tightened his grip on his weapon. “Your life will end here, and you are not coming back, Ivan.”

Ivan opened his arms, and ready to embrace the final blow. “Oh, I will, and when I do, I will hunt down your friends’ and your descendants.”

The man slashed Ivan diagonally; wide arc of his weapon killed the man before him.

“Good bye, Ivan.”

The man who wielded the weapon said to the corpse of Ivan; Ivan’s blood soaked the cold floor of the chamber.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Thousands years later…

“So, why are you sending me there?”

Isaiah asked his brother; Samuel Cheon, who was Yanis governor and perhaps most feared leader, sighed and covered his face with his palm.

“Hey, it’s not my fault that I did not understand my mysterious big brother’s intention.”

Isaiah crossed his arms; Isaiah’s face did not show any kind of emotion, but his tone of the voice definitely indicated unhappiness as he saw how his older brother reacted to his question. Samuel gave warm smile at his younger brother. “Alright, alright. Let me be frank with you.” Said Samuel gently.

“I want you to go there and meet someone named Duran.” Samuel handed Isaiah a photo. The photo contained a man with dark skin and a mustache one may not forget easily.

“I know what you want me to do, but why? Can’t you send a phantom? And let me remind you that your persuasion won’t work on me.” Said Isaiah, and that response made Samuel sighed again.

“So, unless I tell you the reason, you won’t go, huh?” Said Samuel, giving Isaiah a brotherly smile. Samuel turned his back gently and stared at the night sky. The flying island, Yanis, started moving slowly again.

Such slow and gentle movement brought the gentle breeze to brush Samuel’s hair and Isaiah’s.

“You have heard the rumors of weaponized ships, yes?” Samuel asked his brother, the brotherly smile was still on his face, but the tone was heavy.

“Yes…” Said Isaiah, there was an uneasiness in his voice.

There was a moment of silence, a heavy silence. Isaiah could hear his muscles being tensed. Was it his city that was massively producing such weapons? Was it his kind brother who decided to bring the war to every cities’ door step? What should he do if it was really his brother’s doing?

“We have found the city that was building it.”

Isaiah sighed in relief, “I was so scared that we might be the culprit.” Said Isaiah. Samuel chuckled, “You joking, right? Us? Building such weapons? My brother, Yanis doesn’t need one.”

Isaiah crossed his arms, sometimes he was not so sure what to do with his brother’s overconfidence. Then again, Samuel was, after all, probably the most powerful person Isaiah knew.

“So, which city?”

Isaiah asked, Samuel then gave out heavy sigh.

“The city of Ancient Weapons.”

Isaiah widened his eyes, not really sure if he had heard it right. “What? That empty city is producing the weapons?”

Samuel face turned gloomy. “Yes, it seems ancient siege weapons were being produced and randomly deployed to the surface… Interestingly, the ancient siege weapons that it had produced so far, looked like ships… even though, none of them could be used…”

Isaiah’s emotionless face became even more stiff, “You mean…it became a factory of siege weapons, and the its siege weapons were all flying ships?”

Samuel nodded, “Yes, and Duran, a phantom by right, found the clue.” Isaiah looked at his brother, even though, Isaiah face did not show any emotion, it was obvious to Samuel that Isaiah was shocked to hear the news.

“I want to get myself involved, but I can’t. Duran contacted me that it is best that I would send someone oblivious to what’s happening, but capable.”

Isaiah’s emotionless face sighed, “So, you thought me as the perfect man for the job.”

Samuel nodded. Then Samuel added with worried look. “Yes, but, here’s the catch. The man in the photo is not real Duran. He is an imposter.”

Isaiah could not help, but raised his voice. “What?”

Samuel shook his head, “I found the real Duran. But, he was hypnotized to stay hidden in his basement bunker.”

Isaiah looked at his brother, his voice gave out the vibe that he was confused. “Wait, so, how do you know this is not Duran, and how do you even know Duran that you saw in his basement bunker is the real one? I thought Phantoms’ face was supposedly secret to everyone, even to you.”

Samuel gave mischievous smile, “You see, that’s what I wanted outsiders to believe it, and perhaps even phantoms’ themselves to believe so. And I wanted you to believe that too. I have casted a spell on such information that you will not remember it. After you have dealt with this imposter, this particular conversation will be forgotten from your head.”

Isaiah could not believe what he was hearing, then Samuel continued, “The thing is, yes, the real Duran found out about this shocking news, and I wanted to meet him. However, this imposter somehow locked Duran’s memory and even went all the way to hypnotize Duran so that real Duran could stay hidden from me. Now, I am too busy and this imposter send this annoying request.” Samuel curled his lips, “I have a feeling that this imposter wants to sell the information, or he himself is directly involved with this.”Samuel looked at his younger brother, seriousness on his face. “So, how about it now? Would you go there and investigate?”

Isaiah nodded, “Yeah, I understand your concern. I would go there and meet with this guy. But, really? I can’t believe you are going to erase some part of our conversation from my head.”

Samuel smiled at his younger brother, “I will let you have this information when time comes, my brother.” Then Samuel relaxed himself a bit, a grin came to his face. “Bring your friends, Joshua and Jeremiah. I know you alone would be enough, but I still need you to be protected, and it would make your trip less boring.” Said Samuel; Isaiah sighed and nodded.

Samuel watched his younger brother go back inside, Samuel eyes drifted to the sky. The warmly smile disappeared from his face; Samuel looked almost mad at something. “Whoever you are, you are not going to get away with it.”

Last edited by Nexius on Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:34 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

Ancient Weapons IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC Clock11Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:25 pm

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
Prologue - The Dream
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
Spoiler:
Everyone

That is not your heartbeat... but mine....

You are chosen to wake me up....

Come and find me in the Seal....

Meet Your Governor.....

Hurry.....

Before its too late.....

I will grant your wish.... if you wake me up.... Ancient Weapons IC 442579085

You finally open your eyes, and you could feel the cold sweat from your back. Matter of fact, the sound of heartbeat, it seems like you can still hear it.

You start to wonder...

Perhaps, you could disregard this... Perhaps it's just a nightmare..... Or are you going to follow its instruction....?

It seems the sun is already up, and trying its best to shine its sunlight through your curtain....

It's your turn....

__________________________________________________________________________________________

[OOC: Your character had a dream that she/he cannot forget, and the dream has definitely worked up your character negatively, so get your characters settle down and help her/his make up her/his mind to meet the governor or just ignoring it. Note: Making an exit from the character's home, I will write an update for each one of you.]

Last edited by Nexius on Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

Ancient Weapons IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC Clock11Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:54 pm

Niht Reverie

Niht woke up with a start, gasping for breath at the sudden awakening. He felt his rapid heartbeat and the cold sweat on his back. Sitting up until his heart rate normalised and his muscles fully awoke, Niht jumped out of bed and wiped the sweat from his face.

This was strange, he thought. He never had nightmares, and when he did, they never affected him much at all. Besides, why the govenor? It made no sense to him.

He grabbed a drink of water to calm himself down and sate his throat, before washing his body to clean off the sweat. After getting himself dressed, he made his way to the dining room.

"Up this early, Niht? You usually sleep longer on days without work." His mother, who was busying herself making breakfast, called out to him as he entered.

"Strange dream" he replied as he slumped in his chair. "Dad?"

"A dream waking the Niht Reverie? Now that is amazing." She mused as she fixed her grey-streaked black hair and flashed him a grin. Niht, in what was typical fashion for him, gave no reaction, but she seemed satisfied enough just getting a chance to tease him. "The old man's out back. I think he should be pounding on the new training rack."

"Eat before you go, he'll be coming in soon too." She said without turning to face him as she finished with her cooking. The half-standing Niht quickly sat back down. It was almost scary how well his mother knew him. Then again, it was his parents bad habits that made him like this to begin with, he supposed.

"A dream that can wake Niht of all people? This, I gotta hear." Cael Reverie walked into the room at that moment, wiping the sweat from his brow with a towel as he walked. Niht could guess the man had heard from his wife through his telepathy and ran over. He felt they both needed a better hobby than making fun of people. They wouldn't miss a rare chance to get at him, especially.

Giving a sigh in resignation, Niht told them what he remembered of it. He noted to himself that it was strange exactly how well he could recall. Dreams normally just slipped away from him completely.

"Tch, I was hoping we finally got some ground on you." Cael blatantly spoke his true intentions as Lux Reverie served a meal that would shame a noble's feast. "Well my boy, in my experience, strange dreams like those aren't things to be ignored. Maybe you should try and see the govenor just in case."

"That's right, why not? Then again, your ship for Unia leaves soon. Could always meet the govenor there instead. I'd honestly feel less sorry for the office workers if you took your sister along, really" his mother chimed in, poking his cheek with an outstretched finger.

"Yea, anyone would be unnerved by the trademark 'Niht stare'. I can already imagine them fumbling to decipher his one-word speech!" His father added with roaring laughter.

After finishing the morning meal and and few rounds of family sparring to work it off, Niht saw his parents off as they left for work before grabbing his own bag, a large bag his mother packed with things for his month's stay in Unia. While it weighed quite a bit, Niht casually slung it over his shoulder and set off to catch his boat ride. He'd gotten the express ticket, so he wouldn't have to spend too long stuck on it. Especially at this time, when the cities were unusually close to each other.

Last edited by Spiriter on Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

Ancient Weapons IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC Clock11Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:19 am

Sillia Elden (Hosia)

Sillia abruptly jolts awake from her bed in a cold sweat, as she glances around her room looking for someone who isn’t there.  “Everything seems normal….” Sillia mutters weakly.  However, on cue with her voice Sillia’s face warps with anger, as she pounds her fist into her chest to quiet her weakness but her heart continued to pound like she had just finished an intense workout.

“I thought I gotten over those dreams… though this one was… different.” Sillia states with her hand over her face.  Moving her hands to her side calmly, she begins meditating, breathing in through her noise and exhaling in slow 10 second segments.  Her mind begins to grow clear and her heart rate becomes bearable, as she begins to slowly open her eyes and take in her surroundings.

Her room was pretty simple and exactly how it was before she went to sleep thankfully, a wooden but rather worn stand to her left that had a bag of her own medical supplies with a wardrobe of similar make that held most of her clothes. The rest of the cramped room was littered with books lying on the ground partly opened from when she left off.  The books contents were full of medical records opened to pages about comatose cases or repairing damaged mental states.  Others were about mental illness and how it affects the mind.

Regardless, Sillia slowly threw her feet to the side of the bed and reached out and undid the blinds over the window by pulling a string attached to the top of the window. A sudden flash of light blinded her for a second but once her vision cleared she noticed a few people busily passing by, walking to wherever they needed to go…  but it didn’t matter to her.  It was a weird site, as she usually woke up before the sun rose.  She needed to stay available in case surgery was needed at the hospital, but they generally didn’t contact her because of the people with more ‘fitting’ magic.

Sillia snapped away from the window at that thought, and began getting prepared for the day… Brushing, shower, clothing, everything needed to look proper and stand out effectively, and nothing will be out of place.

She usually worked as an assistant at the hospital, but this was her day off so she was a little but more positive today, as she could go straight to the library and study.  Though, she hadn’t been making much progress for fixing her sister’s condition.

Once she was done getting ready, she walked outside which got her a closer view of all the people walking by; she felt a tight sensation in her chest but adjusting her posture upright to make sure she was well presented seemed to silence that tension.

“Maybe I should try talking to the governor?” Sillia stated to herself thinking back to the dream, but she quickly shrugged off the idea despite how oddly tempting that dream felt.  She had more important matters to attend to then some dream that whisked her away on some fantasy to suddenly save her sister.  Life didn’t work that way, and it never will.  She just needed to study more and work harder.

Spoiler:

“Talking to the governor about what?” a caring voice stated that felt like a knife digging straight into her thoughts.  Sillia flinched away from the noise only to see a girl with long black hair dressed in bright color fabric with waves of see through cloth hanging from her garments that gave off the impression of a dancer for some glamorous show.

The girl’s name was Ninian, they both came to Hosia from Lunia at the same time but for completely different reasons and Ninian didn’t tend to stay at one city for a very long time.  Still, it was refreshing to talk to her from time to time, her warmness helped break her out of the usual ruts.

“Hey Ninian, it’s nothing, I just had a dream where someone said something about seals, awaking them up, and seeing the governor.”  Sillia muttered with her face turning red the more she talked “it’s nothing you need to worry about.”

“Really?  You’re talking about dream?” Ninian enthusiastically stated doing a quick needless spin, as she continued to say “You only do that when it really hits home, so I think you should listen to that dreamy guy.”  

Dreamy guy, what?

Sillia was too busy thinking that she almost didn’t notice that Ninian held out a letter in the middle of her dance that was marked with Seraph’s insignia, who was the man that was supposed to marry her sister.  Sillia opened the later afraid for the worst but thankfully it had the same spiel about how he wanted her to come back to Lunia to see her sister, but what caught her eye the most was that her sister’s condition was deteriorating.

Sure, she would love to go back and keep her sister company.  However, there’s no better place to study healing then here and she’s pretty sure that lovebird Seraph probably already tried every known medicine on her sister.  She had to find something new or thinking of something different to change anything.

“Grant my wish hu….” Sillia thought to herself tempted, as she glanced up to see Ninian hovering over her to try and get a glimpse of the letter.

“Enough Ninian! Stop that!” Sillia snapped reasserting her command and stiffening up, but slightly loosened again to say “You said you were holding one of those shows near where people generally arrange a meeting with the governor right?  I might as well come with you and see if this dream has any merit.”  Sillia shrugged, as if to distance herself from the absurdity of this.  Though, the acceptance was all Ninian needed, as she quickly gestured Sillia in the direction of her fantastic upcoming show!

Lovely, Sillia will just have to go see the governor after.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

Ancient Weapons IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC Clock11Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:36 pm

Aurora Reverie

Aurora woke to cold sweat. She could still faintly hear quick heartbeats inside her head, her own heart speeding up to match its rhythm. Both being used to waking up to such things, and beinf a medical student, Aurora put a hand on her heart and took a few breaths to calm her speeding ticker.

Once it had stabilised enough, she grabbed a pill from a drawer next to her bed, and down it with the glass of water she had kept up top of the desk. Next, she checked the time.

"Ah... whoever's coming won't be here for a couple more hours..." Her family, ever overprotective of her, had a rule that, once every three months, one of them would take a month off work to visit her, and bring her things from back home. It was always great to see them, and she enjoyed their visits... But she wished her parents would visit less. Those two were utterly insufferable.

"Let's hope brother shows up!" She chimed to herself, before once again burying herself in her covers. "If it's him, he won't mind even if I'm a little late!" She said mixed with a yawn, as she drifted back into a slumber.

Aurora ran like she was on fire. She didn't think she'd actually end up being late, but she actually managed to sleep in. If it was one of her parents visiting, she'd never hear the end of it. Her parents always make a point to keep the one visiting from her in any letters, and her brother never actually wrote letters. He'd usually send an item or accessory instead.

Cursing her complacency and her damn eccentric family, she rushed through the crowds like a madwoman while hoping the one she'd find this time would be Niht. He was just as eccentric, but atleast he was better than the two cheeky old people.

She soon reached the docks, and found that all passengers had already disembarked. As if struck by lightning, she feared one of her parents had come and gone straight for her dorm room. Looking around for a bit just in case, she found no one and decided to run for home and try to salvage whatever situation they might have made.

"Lord help me..." She whispered with resignation under her breath as she charged toeards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

Ancient Weapons IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC Clock11Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:26 am

Spoiler:

Mordred Viscardi R

Mordred jolted out of his chair as he broke free into reality from his slumber. Brandishing his rapier from his side and jabbing it into the air in front, he wildly scanned the space.

"Who is there!? Show yourself you sneak!?"

The guard spun around in hopes of spotting anyone lurking behind the metal back of the table chair that he had been using to sleep on. It was pointless to hide behind it as nothing was hidden behind the mesh framework. Yet, the sound in his ears seemed to be so close and clear. The words still etched into his memory.

"Master Viscardi, are you alright?" A familiar voice made Mordred quickly turn towards it.

A tall woman, younger than Mordred by a few months, stood behind the counter. Her short dark hair fell down to her shoulders on one side, the green streaks running up from the tips of her hair appeared to glow as the rays from the early Sun fell through the window at her west. She had an apron sprung from around her neck that disappeared behind the bar just below her waist. The damp blotches on the apron would prove that she had been in contact with water recently. She placed the wiped mug onto the glass holder and promptly picked up the other and went about using the slightly damp cloth to wipe it down too.

"Ah, Larcy, who was there whispering into my ears just a moment ago?" Mordred questioned the Whistling Leaves Tavern owner's daughter, as he pointed his rapier towards the spot he had gotten out from.

"Whispering into your ears, Master Viscardi, whatever do you mean? Having Nightmares of your runaway sister are we, again?" She said in a coaxing voice with a sly smile.

Mordred looked at her questioningly for a second before shaking his head, "Ah, no, I honestly swear I felt someone talking into my ear. Saying something about finding them before it was too late and no, it wasn't Morgana, this time."  

Sensing that Mordred really looked a bit distraught about the whole deal, Larcy, thought best to not tease her frequent customer further. "I'm sorry Master Viscardi, but it's just been the two of us here since daybreak. It must have been the drink that you drowned yourself in last night that is affecting your judgement. You had fallen asleep into a deep slumber and so I felt not to disturb you as the rest of my late-night clientele left for their homes."

Larcy placed the cloth down on the counter. Turning around, she grabbed two bottles from the glass shelf and began mixing them into a small metal flask.

Mordred sheathed his weapon and walked over to the bar and sat himself down on the high stool and waited for Larcy to finish her magic.

"Here you go Master Viscardi, one Wailing Banshee on the rocks, just like you take it." She hooked a small green fruit onto the glass's rim and slid the sharp tangy drink towards her friend. "This should clear your mind."

Mordred sighed as he slumped forward onto the cold marble counter and slid his left hand, crumpling up his golden hair that like Larcy's, too fell down till his shoulder. He pulled the wine glass closer and took a sip out of it.

"Ah, Larcy, you know me so well." He gave her a weak smile, his bright turquoise eyes gleamed in the sunlight reflected off the counter's surface. "And I've told you before when it's just the two of us, it's only Mordred."  

Mordred straightened up, flexed his shoulders a bit and took another sip. "I don't know what you put in this and don't want to know but only a Wailing Banshee wrung by your hands makes me all tingly." He threw a sly smile at her as he chugged the rest of the drink down.

"Ha, you trying to score points with me now. Come now, you know that I don't keep favourites, just like the rest, you still have to pay up, Mordred." She chuckled but Mordred could see that mischievous glint in her green eyes that he was fond of. It told him that this hidden vixen was a similar creature like him. "But in light of recent events, I'll let you off this time, if you tell me what your dream was about?" She continued with a concerning smile and look on her face.

Mordred let out a sigh, spun around on the stool and leaned back onto the counter with his elbows resting on the edge. Facing the large wooden entrance of the tavern but not really focussing on it, his vision hazed out as he recalled the dream.

"I don't know what to tell you. It's all weird. Nothing like I've felt before. For a moment I felt a heart beating in my mouth and then that message; Come and find me in the Seal...Meet Your Governor... Before it's too late... I will grant your wish.... if you wake me up. That's the gist of it." Mordred blinked and the coarse floor of the tavern fell into focus.

"Yeah, you are right, that is weird," Larcy commented as she hunched down, spreading her weight with her arms spread out and her palms pressed onto the cold marble.  

She had taken off her wet apron but the teal grey blouse underneath had already soaked in some of the dampness, making it slightly see through. The bartender pulled onto the neck of her blouse and shook it to and fro in hopes of airing out the water to no avail.

Mordred spun around to face her and caught her blowing down onto her bosom that was pushed up filling her tight blouse. Not beating an eye, he continued, "So yeah, what do you think I should do?"

Marcy twitched her mouth, shrugged and continued to fix her chest. "Well it mentioned meeting the Governor, so I would probably do that as it seems the simplest task. Though we still don't know if this is all in your head or it really is something out the ordinary. You did say that you felt it was different than the dreams that you have about your family, so it doesn't hurt to put some more thought into it." Larcy finally gave up and sighed. "I think I'll need to go change into something drier. Go talk to our young Governor Ava and see what she makes out of it all. She may be a better help than me. If it doesn't work out, you can always drop by back here and I'll pour you another mix but this time it won't be on the house." Larcy snickered and nodded towards the door behind the bar, motioning Mordred to follow her to the back exit.

Upon reaching the back door situated at the end of the corridor that led towards it from the door behind the bar, Mordred twisted the handle; he gave one last look towards Larcy who was standing with one hand on the lowest banister at the foot of the stairs leading to the tavern's upper storey, they exchanged silent gazes and then he curtly nodded while pulling on the handle and proceeded to step out into the back alley. Closing the door behind him, Mordred headed out towards the Governor's manor.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

Ancient Weapons IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC Clock11Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:26 am

Niht & Aurora

Aurora ignored her wobbly legs as she hurridly rushed toward the exit. A couple steps later, she faltered, and began to fall weakly to the ground.

A pair of firm hands caught her before she reached the ground, "Slept in?"

Aurora was surprised by the familiar, deep voice as she was shifted to a princess-carry.

"Bro!" She called happily, before the fatigue from all her running finally registered and she felt a dizzy spell. She felt relief she was with her brother, or she really might have fainted on the roadside somewhere.

"Lets get you some food and rest." Niht said as he casually waltzed off carryinf his sister. She actually weighed less than his bag, and he did this often either way. Which was actually why she didn't protest, she was very much used to it as well.

Aurora spent most of the walk like a corpse, actually sneaking a bit more sleep in after telling her brother where to go. She only woke when he placed her down into a chair at the restaurant she'd directed him to. She groggily rubbed her eyes as he sat down in the chair on the opposite side of the table.

She proceeded to tearfully tell him about her morning, and her hectic run to the docks, worried one of their parents might be the one visiting. Niht lightly chuckled at various points, but otherwise quietly listened to his sister's ramblings as he ate.

"Oh, right! I had this really weird dream this morning!" She suddenly beamed as she recalled the strangely specific dream.

"Dream?" Her brother replied, a bit surprised his sister would mention a dream.

"Yea! It woke me super early. Something about meeting a heartbeat and meeting the govenor." She remembered the contents almost eerily well, but she glossed over most of them for the sake of conversation.

"...The same....?" Niht mused out loud. His meaning was lost to her, something which was rare between them. Seeing his sister's confusion, Niht explained that he'd had a similar dream, explaining it word for word.

"Similar? It's the same!" She abruptly stood up as she yelled, knocking her chair over in the process. "If we had the same dream, it's gotta mean something! Let's go meet the govenor!" She decided, grabbing Niht's arm as she made to drag him off.

"Wait, the stuff" not moving an inch, Niht pointed to his bag. Aurora sighed.

"Fine, but we'll go straight there after you put those away!" She complained like a child. She didn't get to act like this except when her family was visiting, so she tended to revert to a spoiled kid whenever they did. Or whevener she had her sights set on something anyway.

The two made their way to an inn a short walk from Aurora's dorm and Niht checked in, paying for the whole month's stay and leaving his things in the room he was provided. With that done, Aurora impatiently hurried him out.

"Aurora!" A voice called as they made their way outside. Aurora almost jumped as she saw some of her friends from her university walking toward them. It seemed the world was conspiring to make her as late as possible to meet the govenor...

The girls gathered around them. Well, mostly around Niht. "What brings you here, Aurora? And who's this, uh, handsome man here."

Aurora rolled her eyes at their obvious motives while Niht stood expressionless as always. "Oh, right, you haven't met him before. This is my brother, Niht. Say hi, bro."

As Niht flatly gave them a hi, Aurora pulled him away. "Now if you'll excuse us, we have places to be!" She said as she rushed off with Niht in-tow before they could protest. They could finally see the damn govenor now!
Back to top Go down
Litmus
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Litmus

Ancient Weapons IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC Clock11Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:31 pm

Draco

A crimson maw spread across the darkness, slowly traveling towards the young man, slowly it approached as each hair stood up with drips of sweat crawling down his back. He was awestruck and terrified at its beauty. “It’s a...Dragon.” The boy muttered to himself, as he stared at beast covered in, glistening blood red, scales. The dirty, disgusting pale urine colored eyes stared back as it let out a ferocious roar.

An unending drum began to beat in his ear, shattering the illusionary creature before him, and the darkness began to creep towards him. A ghastly voice echoed out and filled his ears; “This is not your heartbeat… But mine...You are chosen to wake me up...Come and find me in the seal...Meet your governor...Hurry...Before it is too late...I will grant your wish… if you wake me up.” The boy began to shudder and he screamed as light filled his eyes, banishing the darkness that he once saw.

The boy clutched his chest, shaking as he doused himself in his own sweat. “What...What in the…” Draco began to mutter to himself.

He fought against the fabrics that clung to his damp skin, kicking them away with little success as he tried to force himself up. I’ve seen that dragon countless times, he thought to himself. Eventually, he tore away the bedding fabrics and lumbered slowly out of bed.

Gradually, he walked towards his bedroom door, pulling it open he stepped out and approached a room with a toilet and a bucket; he picked up the bucket, tipping itself over him in an attempt to remove the sweat. The ice cold water covered his skin and he screamed at the sudden coldness as if he had forgotten to heat the water up...

Damp and down, he left the room with a towel that was just abandoned on the floor prior. Drying himself as he walked down the stairs. At the bottom of the staircase, he threw the towel aside, leaving it behind.
“See the Governor...Hm, I mean I could ask Gerald about it I suppose?” He muttered to himself as he walked through his house, nude until he approached a table with folded and freshly ironed clothes.

Draco donned his outfit, then proceeded to buckle up his boots in order to head outside in order to meet with Gerald, his former teacher, in the hopes that he could arrange a meeting with the Governor on his behalf.

"I'll be back later." He muttered as he closed the door to the empty, silent and forgotten home, which took him out onto the street as sunlight glared down at him.
He slowly walked down the street until he approached a modest building, with the sign "Iron Fangs" hanging from the door.

Draco pushed the door to his workplace open with gusto and stepped on through, he took a deep breath in; inhaling the smoke that sputtered out of the door. He stepped on through, embracing the smoke as well as the volcanic like heat.

"Gerald, Gerald I need a favor." The boy shouted into the shop, hoping that Gerald would appear from somewhere. "What do ya need, lad?" A thick heavy accent with a slight slur murmured out. Before Draco could reply, a short and stout man walked from the door behind the desk, "So what does my former apprentice need, ay Son?"

Smiling the boy replied, "I want to meet the Governor, so that I could discuss a business proposal, Gerald." The man grunted and smiled, proceeding to chuckle slightly; "Aye lad, I'll write you an endorsement so that you can get a chance at seeing her, just give me a few."

Draco stood there as time slowly passed, it felt as if hours had gone by, when it was merely a few mintues. "Ere ya go, Lad, now be off with you, it's ya day off after all." Gerald handed, Draco the letter and the boy proceeded to nod as he said; "Thank you, I'll be off!". The short man chuckled and replied "Aye, aye, get out of me sight.".

Draco left the shop and stood on the pavement outside Iron fang, condisering how he was going to travel to see the Governor.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

Ancient Weapons IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC Clock11Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:42 am

Morgana V. Ryzez

The young woman laying on her side on the hard mattress opened her eyes in a heartbeat. For some unknown reason, she could still hear the heartbeat thumping in her ears. Her pillow filled with fluff was moist from the perspiration that stuck underneath her dark hair with the purple highlights that reached all the way to her nape.

Morgana shifted to seat herself at the edge of the bed as she took a minute for orientation. The thin sheet which was being used as a blanket though not really doing a good job of keeping anyone warm in it, slid off her body as she pushed herself onto her feet to grab the greyish towel off the dark wooden chair next to the bedside table. Morgana lifted her hair and dabbed at her neck, following down to behind her waist, the cold sweat that trickled down her bare back got wiped off. She then proceeded to pick up the larger, bath towel from the same chair and walked towards the connected bathroom of her studio apartment.

Starting up the shower and let the water flow down, Morgana waited for it to reach optimum temperature. In the meantime, she leaned onto the sink and looked at herself in the mirror.

"What devilry was all that about?" She questioned herself about the dream she just woke up from.

The mirror had begun to fog up as steam filled the room. Morgana placed her hand over her neck, releasing some of the build-up tensions in the muscles. With her arm raised, the loose fitting, short white blouse lifted up to reveal her navel which was surrounded by some arcane sigils appearing to be made from dark plum coloured tattooed ink.

Slipping out of her undergarments, Morgana walked over to stand underneath the shower. The steam had completely filled the room making it hard to make out proper shapes and objects. With her left hand pushing the wall behind the metal shower rod, she let the hot water spray down all over her. Her right hand rested on her chest, feeling the low lub-dub of her heart beat as her thoughts drifted to the dream she just had.

That is not your heartbeat... but mine....
I don't care if you are living or dead, don't beat around me without my consent.

You are chosen to wake me up....
Dumbass, you're the one woke me up. I'll be sure to return the favour.

Come and find me in the Seal....
The **** did I seal up this time.

Meet Your Governor.....
Had been planning to do that for some time now. Need to learn about the powers his phantoms have. Could help me in taking down my murderous family.

Hurry.....  
Before it's too late.....  

You piece of ****, no one tells me to hurry. Your loss if your heart beat drops before I break you out of your beauty sleep.

I will grant your wish.... if you wake me up....

Yeah, you better do that, or else I'll be putting you back to sleep, permanently.

Once she was done with her contemplating, Morgana finished up and left the bathroom. The steam flushed out into the room as she emerged outside from within it with the towel securely wrapped around her body. She continued to walk towards the chest of drawers at the far end of the room. Opening the top left drawer, Morgana took out a clean towel and used it to soak out the water from her dripping hair. Promptly after drying herself, she took a couple of seconds in deciding which suit to wear. She ended up with choosing the one on the far right of the right drawer, then again, she had only two to go from as she had learned to pack light due to her constant shifting from place to place.

Once she was snuggly safe inside her form fitting suit of mixed light leather and other materials, she gave one good approving look at herself in the large table mirror connected to the three leveled chest of drawers. Noticing that she had forgotten one last aspect of getting ready for outside, Morgana ended her morning routine with applying a light amount of eyeliner that was enough to bring out her Auburn shaded eye colour, just one of her striking beauty attributes about her alongside the lightly streaked hair that she pushed back from the sides of her face but the somewhat messy straight hair stubbornly fell back to covering her ears. She resigned and gave a faint smile to herself in the mirror before packing the rest of her stuff and heading outside through the door at the far right of the apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morgana took her seat at a table in the corner. She easily slid onto the red cushioned seats and rested her shoulder along the wall. She peered out the window onto the street. The merchants were just finishing up setting up their stalls for the start of the day and the early buyers had begun inspecting the commodities up for sale.

"Will it be the early special today miss?"  

Morgana turned her head to see a young girl about half of her age standing two spaced from the table. She was in a cute apron with a polka dot pattern of winking suns and moon. The waitress had short golden curls peeking from underneath the pale pink cloth tied over her head. She tapped her parchment which she was holding in one had to push the pen closer to the tips of her small fingers of her left hand which she was ready to jolt down the order.

"We got scrambled egg mixed with fresh herbs with a side mix of grilled snake meat. If you prefer, we can have the meat in our specially bred sea-horse and jellyfish stew. Ordering both specials is already covered in your rent that you paid for the Night." She happily chirped as if nothing was strange with what she said.

Morgana gave her a strange look before deciding on her order. "Err.. I'll just go for the eggs and meat. Not in any mood for the soup at the moment."

The girl quickly noted down the request in her little sheet. "Ah, are you sure because we may not have this special tomorrow. For a full seafood dish, you can swap the snake meat for an eel. It's known to give one a boost in vitality. You'll have a day filled with energy."  

"Umm... no thanks. I won't be staying for another night. I'll leave the keys with Hilda at the door once I'm done with the meal." Morgana motioned towards the kitchen, indicating that she was done and not interested in anything else.

The little girl nervously bit her lips, "You sure miss? It's just one bowl. You'll love our seafood. I guarantee..." She stopped with a slight wince upon Morgana giving her a stare that sent a chill down her spine.  

Quickly turning heel, the timid creature headed to the kitchen while mumbling to herself something about how she told them that all the seafood would go to waste.

Hilda acknowledged with a slight nod the return of the key to the apartment Morgana had spent the night as the lady in the dark steel grey attire exited the bed and breakfast establishment and stepped out onto the street.
Back to top Go down
Renshi52
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Renshi52

Ancient Weapons IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC Clock11Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:27 am

In the black state the image repeated itself, all that can be done was simply watch as the movie came to an end.

Ren was awaken by her companion Suijin, that was continuously tapping on her. Suijin had noticed Ren tossing and turning in her sleep. "Ren, you are having a night mare again weren't you?" Asked suijin with a concerned tone. Ren turned to her and sat up from bed with her legs hanging from the side as if she was ready to get out of bed. "Its the same dream I been having for a couple of weeks now." Ren explained what the dream was, she even told Suijin that the dream kept asking for her to meet in some seel.

Seeing that it was still early in the morning she wanted to do her daily training with her father before even attempting to ask the Governor about anything. Getting out of bed was not much of a challenge, the real challenge was the bed hair. Monsters would scream in horror at her monstrosity that she called hair. Waking up as early as 6am its takes at least two hours to tackle such a feat. Luckily Ren has a daily routine, each step takes 20 mins; step one, the combing she needs to get any knots and dirt she may have gotten while asleep. Step two, pre washing, rinsing the hair first quick with hot water opens the pours. Step three, taking a shower, not only does her hair need to smell beautifully but the rest of her body as well. Hot water was a must to wipe any grim or bad bacteria off and to feel refreshed like going to a sauna. After to rinse of with cold water to close the pours and to kill dead skin. She always uses the best lotion and hair solution's to keep her feel smoothing. Step Four, DRYING! cause everyone LOVES waiting for hair to dry for 15-20mins. Step five, Combing... again. Step six, the final step simply setting her hair to her own specific and charming style.

Ren finally finished her two hour routine and decided to eat break fast and train for one hour before meeting the Governor which she plans to around 11am, this gives her a good two hours after training to go outside for a walk and to enjoy the day a bit.

Knock, knock, knock
Knocking at the door, Ren opens the door to her room to see her father with a glaring fast, she looks at the time and realized that her daily routine started and hour late today. She gasped and ran quickly towards the arena hall where she normally practices with her father. The father slowly walks in with a smirk on his fast. "This is the first time you overslept pass your normal schedule, is something the matter?" Kohei said jokingly as he went to grab the training swords. Ren shook her head as to not worry her father, she needed to keep the dreams to herself and find out for herself if it was all that of a dream or something more.

As she trained with her father the time flew, she noticed that it's 10 am already and she needed to head out to meet the Governor soon, she hugged her father goodbye and left with Suijin.  
Back to top Go down
Litmus
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Litmus

Ancient Weapons IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC Clock11Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:54 pm

Voices echoed throughout his dreams, shattering the illusion that he once saw. It felt as if the voice spoke for eons and was unending, when suddenly it came to a stop. Gasping for air as he sprung up, with sunlight flooding his eyes. “Ugh, what even was that…” He muttered to himself as he considered the meaning of his most recent dream. He sat there considering the meanings of the dream, especially the phrase “Come and find me in the seal…”.

What seal, I’ve never heard of the place that could hold a seal. He thought to himself and then a few moments later, he had a rough idea of what to do. The dream recommended that he see the Governor and discuss it with them about it as they were referenced in the dream.

Mordenkenian realised it was time to indulge in a bit of human politics and take advantage of his connections. Finally, he crawled out of bed, placing his feet against a wooden oak floor and he yawned. He took a step forward, as he began to walk towards his bedroom door, gripping his hand around the cold bronze handle, he pulled the door open. “Ah, Ceri just the person I was looking for, would you care to tell my Father that I need to see him, please?” He politely asked his personal maid who was on the other side of the door, awaiting to open it.

“Of course, young master. I’ll proceed to do inform him now.” The young brown haired maid replied, before proceeding to run off down the hall. I guess I should go see Father and see if he can organise a meeting with the Governor.

Time passes as the young bloom wanders down the seemingly endless corridors, until he finally stood outside the door that he believed to be his father’s study. Lifting up his left arm, he rasped his knuckles against the door; awaiting a response.
“Come in.” A voice muttered from the other side and Mordenkenian, proceeded to step into the study. “Father, I need to exploit some of our...Friends as I want to have a meeting with someone,” He said coldly as he smirked, gazing at his father. “Oh, how interesting. What might be happening this time?” The man replied. “Well, I believe that I need an appointment with the Governor and that they might have some relevance to a bit of information, I have gained.”

A loud hearty chuckle echoed from the balding man, “Oh my boy, I see, I see. I have an appointment with the Governor at four in the afternoon, later today. So just get ready and tag along, after all you’re a Bloom, so make sure you look nice.”

Mordenkenian nodded and left the room, returning back to his room but meeting the young Ceri once more. “Ceri...I need some help with getting changed, would you care to assist me?” The young man, smiled and blinked; it was common knowledge that the maids assisted in such things as well as others. The young maid blushed furiously, as a deep crimson covered her cheeks but nonetheless she nodded, and followed her master back to his room.

Hours pass as girlish giggles could be heard from the other side of the door, eventually it reached midday and the young Bloom had sowed his seed for the day, waiting for it to blossom. He was dressed and ready, awaiting to see the Governor, in a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

Ancient Weapons IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC Clock11Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:33 am

Sorry, Children of Desra...

I was not able to finish him completely...

and now he is coming back to destroy you...

The time is near, he will rise again...

The ancient city... Protect it all cost...

When it falls, it is the sign of evil's resurrection...

I am sorry to burden you all...

Forgive me...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ava Ivanov

Ava Ivanov opened her eyes and wiped the sudden tears from her eyes. Was she daydreaming? She was not so sure, but it was the weirdest dream ever.

The voice that spoke to her in that moment was calm, and it was a friendly... no... it was a voice with heavy burden in his heart... his? Was it truly a man's voice? Or was it she?

Ava could not make it out of it, then someone knocked her door. Ava surprised by sudden knock, she quickly stood up and answered. "Yes?"

Then the man with light-green hair came in; a young man in knightly armor. It was one of the star knights, Kyle. "Ma'am, the show is about to begin." Said the knight, Ava then settle down in her chair slowly. "Today, I think I won't see any shows... There's something I must reflect on..." Said Ava. Kyle realizing something is wrong, he asked her cautiously. "Governor, is something wrong?" He asked, Ava smiled gently and replied. "No. Instead wake one of the lazy ministers to watch the show. Ah, yes, Minister of Public Relation, ask her to watch the show instead." Ava grinned, knowing that the minister would not say 'no' to her request. Kyle nodded like gentlemen and left the area.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sillia Elden & Mordred Viscardi Ryzez

Hosia, the city that looked deserted from far, but lively when one lives in... City of miracles... The city looked more alive than usual.

Then it became obvious why that so, a young boy, an announcement maker, was running around and shouted. "Today, all cities are really close to each other! Get your tickets now, while it last! Today, all cities are really close to each other! Get your tickets now, while it last!"

A rare occasion, and it was clear that many people from other cities came to Hosia to get their free medical check up that Hosia has.

The place where governor of Hosia stayed had two guards with their armor, with a mark that represents they are the Star Knights.

Then the two knights opened the gate, allowing three other star knights and the ministry of public relation coming out with grumpy look. "I am going to scold her when I get back." Said the minister.
One of the star knights shook his head, and smiled; fully knowing that it won’t happened.

The gate was finally closed again and the two knights guarded the gate as if nothing happened.

Anton Günther

Anton opened his eyes, and he found himself engulfed in sudden sadness. Then he was not so sure why, but his eyes became watery and he had to cleared the tears away with his handkerchief. Anton silently rested his face on his praying hands, thinking back to what he saw.
Yes, one could easily just ignore it and move on as a weird dream, but the voice was too familiar to ignore and something about the dream made him uneasy.
The ‘he’ that the voice talked about, and the tier above any other spell… The tier that no wizards and sorceress could cast was mentioned. The spell of resurrection, or was it really the spell of resurrection?
Anton thought deeply about the dream, not entirely sure if all this was making sense…
And ‘ancient city’… that troubled him as well.

Niht & Aurora Reverie & Michiyo Ren

For all Unia students, Anton’s office was always open. It was a place all students of Unia would be introduced to and would also be called in for as well.
Anton made his life very personal with all the students that came Unia; Aurora and Ren were not exception to this as well.
As the three individuals approached the office, the sign to knock the door was there. Perhaps the problem for the three individuals were who was supposed to see him first.

To open the door and enter the office of Anton’s, it was very simple. You knock the door, and the door would be opened.

Ariadne Smith

Ariadne opened her eyes, and she wiped her tears away. Ariadne blinked, and was stunned that her eyes continue to be watery.
She gathered the water that was dropping from her face and as she had no make-up from the beginning she let the water continue to drop from her eyes and she formed floating waterbody.
“I wonder…” Said Ariadne blankly and then finding herself using the moisture tissue get herself just cleaned up.
She played with the water body and then she formed it into the shape of a man. She could not remember his face well, but his silhouette was something that she always remembered.
Then again, the weird dream that made her cry bothered her. The voice was not his, yet it was familiar.
In any case, she curled her lips and actually forming a smile as she looked at the statue that she formed with water, and then there was a knock. One of the Wild Cards entered her office. The female Wild Card officer vow to her respectfully. Ariadne looked at her, surprised.
Ariadne quickly flattened the watery statue, and quickly put it into her emptied cup.
“Yes?” Ariadne asked, the female wild card officer reminded Ariadne that she had an appointment.
Ariadne smirked, “Of course, I will see to him. Will he be coming alone?” Ariadne asked. The wild card answered her, that it was assumed so.
Ariadne nodded, satisfied, “Open the chamber room.” Said Ariadne.

Mordenkenian Bloom

As Mordenkenian and his father reached the governer’s manor, they were led by the elite guards of Dionois, the Wild Cards.
One of the Wild Cards led the two gentlemen to the chamber room. As the two entered they could feel the enormous pressure from the woman who was the Dionois’ governor.
Behind her high chair, an ice dragon, a beast that almost destroyed Dionois was staring at the two. The governor looked at them with cold stare, a stare that somehow give the two men chills.
“Thank you for coming all the way here, Master Bloom.” Said the governor. “I am Ariadne Smith, and I have called you to ask questions.” The woman voice was not cold, but her voice carried authority.
“I thought you would be coming alone, but I see you brought someone else as well. Perhaps, you could introduce him to me? And before I ask any questions, I don’t mind hearing out why you wanted to meet me.” Said Ariadne to the two gentlemen.

Alaz Runihura

Alaz opened her eyes gently from her nap, and as she sat straight on her sofa, she looked around the office room, thinking someone was playing some kind of trick on her. It was then she realized that her tears were rolling down from her face. She quickly rubbed it off.

“What was that?” She asked, not really expecting any reply. She looked at her office again. The pile of papers was there and it looked like it was waving at her to look at them.
Then a knock from her door was heard. “Come in.” Said Alaz, then one of the Judges with formal looks entered. The male gave a respectful vow, Alaz waved, "At ease. So, what’s schedule for me today?” She asked, the man notified her that weaponsmith wanted to have hearing with her. Alaz eyebrows furrowed, surprised by sudden request from weaponsmith.
“Okay, lead him to the hall.” Said Alaz, getting up from the sofa.

Drake Draco

The weapon-smith and Drake were led by the Judges as soon as they reached the governor’s manor. The Judge who asked them to follow him, led them to the hall where minsters held their meeting with the governor.

Alaz was already sitting and smiled as her guests made their way to the hall. “Please, take a seat.” Said Alaz. “It’s a rare occasion for weapon-smiths to visit the manor; it is an honor to see the famous weapon-smiths.” Alaz gestured them to sit down, “Please, do not hesitate to state what you have in mind.”

Rai Kurotate

Rai lazily opened his eyes and raised his head from his emptied desk. Rai curled his lips, not really sure what to make it out of the dream he had.
And as the feeling of sadness suddenly felt in his heart, he quickly took out tissues and wiped it away.
Not really understanding of what was all that mean, he cleaned his glasses. As he was cleaning his glasses’ lens, Deborah opened the door.
Perhaps she’s the only one who could do that…
“Deborah, I told you many times…” Rai was about to say about her attitude, but Deborah quickly cut in. “We have no time for this. Send me to Ancient City Seal.”
Rai’s burrows were furrowed and looked at her, curiously. “Why?” He asked.
Deborah took a deep breath, “I had a dream. A very realistic dream that talked about Seal.”
Rai blinked, not really sure if he heard her right. At first, he just wanted to just laugh at her, but something made him not to do that.
“Could it be?” Rai commented, “Could it be what?” Deborah asked him. Rai crossed his arms and then stood up from his seat.
Rai moved to the window, he stared at the outside. “Deborah, I want all the details of your dream.” Said Rai, Deborah taken a back from such random request she looked at him, as if Rai said something weird.
“You are going to listen to the dream?”
Rai turned around and nodded, “Yes” Rai continued, “It seems ‘dream’ is the key to this event.” Said Rai.

Samuel Cheon

Samuel opened his eyes and he sat silently, and wiped his tears that slowly crawled out from his eyes. There was a knock on from his door. One of the phantoms came in and giving him the nod.
Samuel nodded, it was time.
Just then another Phantom came in, speaking of incoming visitor. Samuel crossed his arms and stood up. “Interesting.” Said Samuel, gently smiling.
“Tell my brother and his friends to wait. I will meet the new visitor.” Said the Samuel and the Phantoms made their exit.

Morgana Viscardi Ryzez

As Morgana reached governor’s manor, she was greeted by the gate that opened automatically for her to come in.
And as she passed the gate, the door of the manor opened silently.
An individual wearing the mask vowed to her silently and addressed her. “Ms Morgana Viscardi Ryzez, welcome to Governor’s Manor. Please follow me.”

It was a short trip and when they reached another large door, the door was opened and the masked individual gave respectful vow to Morgana, “Please enter, Governor Cheon is waiting for you inside.” Said the masked individual.

As Morgana entered the room, Governor Cheon was looking outside, and then he turned around and smiled. “Ms Ryzez, welcome. Your visit is a pleasant surprise. Did you finally come here to ask my assistance?” Said Samuel, locking his hazy eyes with Morgana’s.

Isaiah, Joshua & Jeremiah

“So… it seems Jeremiah and I had the same dream…” Said Joshua Agam, Isaiah’s first friend, and Jeremiah Anan, who became Isaiah’s friend after a fight that quickly dissolved, nodded. “It looks like something else in play.” Said Jeremiah, almost lighting his cigarette, Jeremiah quickly put it away as Isaiah gave him the stare. Jeremiah cleared his throat. “Well, I don’t have a good feeling about this and it’s stressing me out.” He added quickly for his own defense.

Isaiah sighed, “Maybe we could ask my brother when he gets here.” Said Isaiah, a tone with understanding. Jeremiah smirked, and Joshua gave a soft chuckle.

However, the chuckle ended and Joshua said it in much serious tone. “Well, I feel street animals and the nature itself are feeling uneasy… Let’s hope it’s not an ill omen.”

Jeremiah curled his lips, “Don’t say that. When you say that I always get the feeling that bad things are going to happen soon or later.” Said Jeremiah, and Joshua laughed.

Isaiah, on the other hand, just closed his eyes and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

Ancient Weapons IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC Clock11Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:02 pm

Sillia (Hosia)

Everything seemed pretty eventful, because of how close the islands are and all these people coming for medical checkups.  How Sillia managed get off call today is beyond her, but now that they were nearing Ninian’s show she could stop the other members of Ninians group walking into the back of some building probably to meet to prep for their upcoming show.  

At the moment, some other band was playing some music as people passed by.  Some were watching the band, while others were walking off to wherever they needed to go.  There were countless banners and flags hanged near the show colored to align with Hosia.  Along with various shops that contained a variety of assortments and sweets that focused mainly on how healthy it was.

Sillia’s favorite part of this event were some of the candles and fragrances that she could buy that had calming effects, they were cheaper a couple days after the event so she always got her score then.  No away in hell was she going to try buying the day after the event when all the locals had similar ideas.  She snickered slightly a the thought, but was brought back to reality when she heard Ninian's voice call out to her.

“It’s a pretty big event today, though my usual act doesn’t come on into a little bit later so they can go without me for a bit” Ninian says in an excited voice as she face quickly darts over to Sillia, as she continues to say with a joking voice “They’re obviously saving the best for last.”

Sillia smirked slightly at the comment but now she was more preoccupied about the manor and dream business.  And, all these people are starting to take a toll on her composure, if Ninian wasn’t here to distract her she probably would have retreated to the library without a second thought.  The shouting, chanting, and all this casual talk, ugh, it just gave her a migraine.  

Sillia began to hold her head for a few seconds and let a out a deep sigh that seemed to last a nanosecond even though for others around her it probably seemed a lot longer.  She was trying to get all these thoughts out of her head, until raising her head with her being a bit calmer than before.

Though, it seems Ninian had noticed this as her usual positive demeanor was now one of concern with her face now a slight frown.  Though, the really unnerving part was that she wasn’t doing her normal idle dance.  It pained Sillia to see Ninian of all people like this, she’ll need to stick it out for a little longer.

“Sorry, I guess I’m little out of it.  That dream from this morning has me feeling a little light.”  Sillia stated holding her head for a second, but quickly rebounded with a forced but convincing smile and her hand clenched into a fist in determination, “But, I’ll be alright, this event only happens once every so often after all.”

Ninian was about to respond with some of her energy returned to her when suddenly the sound of the manor gates opening made both of them turn their eyes towards the gate.  Some guards seemed to be standing around what looked like the ministry of public relations, she didn’t seem very pleased to be outside either, a slight comfort to know that Sillia wasn’t the only one.

“What?!”  Ninian gasped, as her hand quickly covered her mouth in a shocked expression as a bunch of other people who were nearby glanced over at the two of them in surprise, but oddly enough the moment they laid eyes on Ninian that seemed to just accept it as normal and continue on their merry way.

“Ninian!  Why are you shouting?!” Sillia harshly responded in a wave of confusion and anger as she swung her arm in front of her demanding an explanation, but it’s like Ninian didn’t even notice.  She was already running towards the guards at a speed that seemed impossible for someone of her frame and started talking to the guards at the front.

“I know what’s happening!  The governor isn’t coming out?! You should know that shows of this magnitude barely happen!” Ninian stated in a loud voice that made Sillia cringe so hard that she almost fell backwards.  She had to quickly salvage this situation… She was used to Ninian but who knew how those guards would act with a random dance garbed woman running up and shouting about where the governor was.

She quickly ran behind Ninian and stated before the guards had any chance of responding “Sorry.  Ninian can get a little excited at times, I’m sure the two of you have seen one of her dance troupe shows at least once?  They are an excited bunch” Sillia stated using all the might she had to refrain from blushing in front of the guards.

Sillia could just feel the eyes of all the people around the now burning into them.  She couldn’t stand this much longer, as she quickly grabbed Ninian by the sleeve and lightly pulled her away but Ninian countered by swinging her arm forward at full force pointing straight at the guard that was talking earlier when the public relations woman was leaving earlier.

“That’s right!  Our shows are full of excitement, and for such a special time not just anything would do!  My whole crew has such high hopes for this performance and if the governor isn’t coming up then I demand and audience so that we may personally perform or plan the show for her!”  Ninian suddenly converted to a warm smile that was almost calming a contrast to how she acted before “And if the governor is under the weather you two should know better than anything how much our dances can cheer up someone.”

Well, it’s too late now… Ninian is now completely committed to this conversation.  Sillia couldn’t do anything besides damage control at this point before the other members of the dance group start showing up and demanding the same thing, and she did not want to talk to those crazy loons anytime in the next century, they put Ninian’s excitement to shame.  She should just try to get in the manor for the time being…

“Well, speaking of which I wanted an audience with the governor anyways.”  Sillia stated in a calm voice, trying to lower the craziness of this whole situation, “I know it sounds crazy, but I had a dream of sorts talking about a seal and seeking out the governor… I haven’t been able to shake it from my thoughts this whole day.

“Well, with all this talk the other members of the troupe are bound to show up any second...” Sillia stated calmly in defense to try in cover up the weirdness of her earlier comment but she could feel the cold sweat drip down her side, as she glanced back over at the building the dance troupe walked in half expecting them to come running out any second.

Ninian and Sillia having finished what they wanted to say awaited a response that hopefully wouldn’t involve forcefully removing the two of them away from the gate that now seemed to grow 10 times larger.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

Ancient Weapons IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC Clock11Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:11 pm

Mordred Viscardi R (Hosia)

Mordred was aimlessly walking to where the Governor usually stayed in, when his path got blocked by a gathering of people who were intently looking at the commotion brewing next to one of the large gates of the Governor's Manor.

"Make way! Enforcer here!" Mordred pushed his way through the thick crowd to quickly get at the frontline.

Upon reaching the clearing he noticed two female members of the slightly famous dancing group that he had noticed playing on stage some time back, during one of his city rounds.
The rest of her members were not far behind and were ready to pounce at the guards any moment. Apparently, the two ladies were arguing with the guards at the gate from where the public relations brat just walked out from.

"Fuuh!" Mordred puffed. "And just when I thought I'd have a somewhat normal peaceful time today." He spoke to himself.

Just then as he got closer to the two, he overheard the nervous one mumbling about dreams and seals and finding the governor; that sounded too much of a coincidence. Earlier in the day he woke up from a similar sounding dream... could this really be a coincidence, Mordred felt like he needed to know more. He picked up his pace and headed towards the two ladies at the gate.

"Oie!!" Mordred shouted at their backs. "What's up with this commotion!?" the towering man approached them, his Gold Insignia of the Star Knights shimmered in the high Sun.  

The guard walked briskly with a menacing flare. Reaching out and grabbing both by their tiny heads and turning them away from the guard they were pestering, Mordred led them away.

"Hey Folker, you carry on, I'll take it from here."

Mordred removed his hands, but kept a close distance from their backs. "Keep moving, best you don't want to make any more trouble for them." He said in a rough loud voice for the guards to hear them before they moved far enough for to get out of earshot.

As Mordred led them closer to the side entrance, he lowered his hands from behind their backs and then spoke in a less, stern voice. "I heard you mentioning to the guard about a dream you had about some seal and meeting the Governor."

Mordred stepped out a bit and noticed that there was only one guard next to the small side entrance. He was familiar to him, it was one of the new recruits that joined a month back. Mordred usually took the side gates when moving in and out of the manor. Ralph would be the one at the post during the morning shift.  

Turning back to face the girl who had the dream, Mordred ordered her around some more. "Listen here lass, you tell me about this dream in detail and I'll see what I can do about getting you that meet with our lady governor. If not, I'll tell that guard to take you and your wee friend here down into the cellars on grounds of obstruction of peace and chain you up till this festival ends."

He stepped out again to reveal himself to the guard, "Ralph! You know the quickest ways around the manor, right?"

Mordred crossed his arms and looked sternly at the two dancers. "Speak quickly, you don't want to miss this opportunity. The Lady Governor doesn't just up and meet with anyone during special occasions as such. So, your reasons better be on point and if they are, then I'll personally escort you to her."
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

Ancient Weapons IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC Clock11Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:20 pm

Morgana V. Ryzez (Yanis)

Spoiler:

Morganna walked in silently through all of the entrances she was led through, only scowling upon hearing the masked individual addressing her by her complete name.  

Morganna peered deeply into prince Charming's hypnotic eyes before suddenly averting them and take in her surroundings.  

"Yes, yes it is a pleasure." She said trying to mask her emotions with a cough. Though she found herself stealing one more glance at him.

This was the first time she had laid eyes on the Governor of Yanis. He was tall and handsome, his hair fell on his side to cover one of his dreamy eyes... no wait, his eye was actually hidden by an eye-patch. This Prince Charming is damaged goods... or is he, maybe he's hiding something behind that patch, I want to know. "Ahem" She coughed once more, clearing her mind of wandering thoughts that she may never speak out loud.

Morganna once again averted her eyes and quickly continued as she composed herself "First off with all due respect, I would appreciate if your people don't go speaking my name so casually and loudly. One may never know who might be listening. The name is Morganna V. Ryzes and the V can stand for anything for my enemies to make up and I can deny any name they come up with. Speaking of my enemies, yes, I believe it is time I did ask for your help. Unfortunately, my clues are running dry and my patience is being tested. Every second those vile murderers escape my grasp my late mother's soul cannot rest in peace."  

Morganna looked down at her hands that were choking the air. "Oh, how I would love to strangle the life out of my grandparents and uncles for what they did to my family. Leaving my parents in that state where I couldn't even bury them... Yeah, I would be quite satisfied to have any means of help to burn away the filth that the upper echelon of the Ryzes family is." Morganna ended with clasping her hands as she ended the choking action of the invisible neck that she just broke and squashed into a pulp.

Pausing for a bit to take a breather and letting her hands drop to her sides, the little devil looked up and gave a cheery smile. "Speaking of eccentric things to do of late. I was abruptly thrown out of a dream this morning." Morganna cleared her throat and recited the sentences, word to word.
Spoiler:

"So yeah, I'm standing here in your presence mainly due to this. I can't make head or tails out of it apart of the last part. A wish granted. Yeah, right now, I'll wish for the demise of the foul members of the Ryzes family. I will cleanse the name and then bring honour to it, for the memory of my mother and in the process, I don't give a damn if I lose myself as long as I accomplish my end goal. I will consume any power to achieve victory. So yeah, my chosen Governor, if you can help me in defeating my enemies, I will gladly follow you to the ends of the world and beyond."

Morganna thumbed her chest with the side of her right fist in respect and a sign of swearing that what she said, she meant it.
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

Ancient Weapons IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC Clock11Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:04 pm

Sillia (Hosia)

Sillia jumped at the booming voice that suddenly ambushed the two of them from behind. She quickly glanced at Ninian and bluntly shook her head indicating not do anything rash.  Ninian while agitated and annoyed seemed to silently accept her comment as her facial features began to loosen.

The two of them were turned around only to be looking at a tall, guard who commanded an air of authority.  She eyed him with curiosity and had a sudden sense of relief as she was being led away from that awful situation.  It felt like her heart was going to burst out of her chest, but she was more there was still the matter of Ninian.  She wasn’t sure she remembered that they were here for a meeting with the governor and not trying to get the governor to see her group’s show.

“Of course!” Ninian responded to the keep moving comment from the guard, as she glanced back quickly at the guard with a completely neutral expression, which was really bizarre for someone as loose as Ninian. She continued to say with a calmer and sincere smile on her face but her voice sounded like she was addressing a superhero of somekind “I know not to cause trouble for the feared star knight Mordred!  But, you should know during times like these I want the governor to enjoy herself outside, she has enough work as is.”

Mordred hu, Sillia hadn’t heard of that name before but she didn’t get out that much.  Sillia also didn’t exactly like how the guard grabbed her by the head, but Ninian didn’t seem to be acting up like before. And, she seemed like she knew where this situation was going somehow.

Regardless of Ninian's comment, Sillia and Ninian didn't show any resistance while being lead away. They kept pace and didn't do anything to draw any conversation until the guard lead them to the side gate where Sillia's eyes widened for a quick second. Not only that, but he's asking about the dream and with how connected he seemed with the other guard members this could be the chance that she needed to get in the manor.

Sillia took a deep breath and coughed a bit to air out her throat to mentally prep herself to saying the dream, as she glanced up at the guard before her with renewed confidence that made her almost feel as tall as the man in front of her, “If you’re so curious about it, then maybe there’s merit to it after all.”

That is not your heartbeat… but mine

You are chosen to wake me up…

Come find me in the Seal….

Meet Your Governor…

Hurry

Before it’s too late….

I will grant your wish…. If you wake me up….

Sillia recited perfectly, her eyes looking dead straight in the guard’s eyes to show that she was very serious about what she just said.

“No wonder you were so concerned about the dream, that’s pretty deep!” Ninian interjected with a smile on her face, as she glanced over at the guard too now, “I think that’s worthy of a visit!  And if you can let me in too, so that I can at least say that our dance group will miss her that will be great!”

Ninian gave a quick twirl at the comment dance with grace that made it very clear that she wasn’t lying about being a dancer, and while Sillia couldn’t help but give a heavy and annoyed sigh.  It at least had lightened the mood a bit before this intense guard would snap at them again.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

Ancient Weapons IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC Clock11Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:38 pm

Niht and Aurora Reverie(Unia)

Niht ran with Aurora aloft in his arms, having picked her up part way during their dash, as she might otherwise wear herself out once again. She directed him as he ran, allowing them to make much better time than would have otherwise been possible, with Niht making use of his skill set to traverse even walls and rooftops.

The two arrived at the academy quickly, and Aurora was obviously furiously hyped up about the whole situation, being, as Niht knew, an ardent believer in fate and destiny. Just as he was about to tell her to calm down, she yelled out that they were at their destination, and made an ill-advised lunge for the door while still being carried. As natural consequence, she tumbled out of his grip before he could react, and spectacularly rolled across the floor, before crashing into the door. The sturdy door was fortunately fine, but Niht couldn't help but to put a hand to his face before walking over and putting her back on her feet.

After looking her over and finding only a minor concussion, he reprimanded her with a stern gaze before turning back to the door and knocking.

"Apologies for the commotion, sir. My sister and I would like to consult with you on a certain matter." He called out, in a rare show of his verbal prowess. Her then glanced back at his sister, indicating she would be responsible for any further dialogue, and to behave herself prompting her to pout like a child might. He noted another, strangely dressed girl had watched the whole spectacle in amazement as he did, surmising that she, too, might have some business with the governor.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Litmus
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Litmus

Ancient Weapons IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC Clock11Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:22 pm

D.D

Draco walked in, sitting in front of the Governor. “Well, you see… I was hoping you would be able to give me some advice.” Draco said as he stared at the governor, beginning to feel awkward, he proceeded to scratch the back of his head.

“You see, I had this dream about a voice that was muttering about a series of things such as the seal? Is that referring to some kind of animal? Like is this voice from a massive, overgrown sentient seal that can talk?!” The boy said with a smile plastered across his face as he imagined the possibility of a giant seal. “In any case, that is this talking seal also said that I should come to see my Governor and thus, I Draco Draconis is here….Could you help with this matter?”  

He tilted his head and pressed his finger against his cheek; “Actually, one more thing...Any idea what Dragons made out of green fire in a dream might mean, too?”
Back to top Go down
Litmus
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Litmus

Ancient Weapons IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC Clock11Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:33 pm

Bloom

The balding man smiled, as he proceeded to bow in front of Andriane; “It’s been a while, Miss Smith, I thought I could bring my son along to this meeting.” Following his reply, the duo proceed to sit down in front of Andriane. “Quite simply, I am prepared for our little discussion as wee might have. However, my dearest son has a few questions he would like to ask you and seeing as he has persuaded me, I would assume that they are of the greatest of importance.”

Mordenkenian’s father stretched out his arm and gestured his palm towards his son, signalling for him to continue the conversation. “Miss Smith, I had a peculiar dream relating to the sound of a constant beating heart and an ethereal voice mentioning that they were about to be released from the seal and that I had to meet them there.” The young bloom took a moment to catch his breath, then he proceeded to ramble on; “Part of the dream mentions visiting my Governor, in which case I assumed would be you...So what do you know about this matter?”
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

Ancient Weapons IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC Clock11Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:02 am

Sillia (Hosia)
Spoiler:

Mordred Viscardi R

Mordred stroked his chin in thought as the lass recited his dream word to word. What were the odds of something like this happening? Mordred squinted his eyes as he turned his gaze at the dreamer's partner. It was caring for her to sound worried for her friend but allowing strangers into the chamber and stand in front of the Governor; these dreams were puzzling and a sense of urgency was indeed present but foremost is the Governor's protection.

Mordred looked from one girl to another in silence. The dancing girl was in high spirits while her dreamer friend was hopefully awaiting a response from him in her favour.

"That sure sounds as a convincingly dire dream. Quite possibly something the Governor must hear about. But your dancing friend here needs to understand that this is could be a serious matter and no goofing around is acceptable when in presence of the Governor. Any out of line action and she'll be thrown out the gates. We'll first let the serious stuff through and if the mood speaks of it, you can attempt to convince the Lady Governor of watching you perform your monkey dance." Mordred squinted at the dancing girl one last time as if saying that he's watching her closely.

The Star Knight approached his acquaintance guarding the wrought iron side gate, nodded at him to let them through, "These two are with me. Urgent matters to attend to inside. Continue on with your diligent work." He nodded again at his friend to step aside as he motioned the two girls to walk in front of him as he directed them to the inside of the mansion, not stopping till they would reach the Governor's meeting chamber.

Now remember, no funny business and best be on your best behaviour if you know what's best for you."
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

Ancient Weapons IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC Clock11Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:33 am

Mordred + Sillia

The two guards nodded in acknowledgement, and as they had faith in Mordred, who was a star knight and a senior officer, they opened the heavy gate for them to enter.

Mordred knowing well how to get around the venue, it did not take too long for him to lead two ladies to the governor's office.

As if the door was expecting someone, the door opened. The governor, Ava Ivanov, gave him a surprised look.

"Interesting." Said the governor, "Sir Viscardi, I am surprised to see you here. I thought you are on your off days, and I sense that you brought visitors. How unusual."

Governor gestured them to sit down comfortably on the sofa, then she recognized the dancer. "And oh my, you have brought someone who shouldn't be here, but should be performing soon..." Said Ava, covering her mouth in surprise. "Eh... if I am not wrong, you are Miss Ninian, yes?" She gave a sheepish smile. "I am really sorry, did my replacement do anything foul to your members?" She asked her.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Niht + Aurora + Ren

As Niht knocked on the door, the door opened. The governor was surprised to see the young man as the governor realized the young man was a man he never saw in his university.  

As the young man stated his business, it was pretty clear why that was so; the young man was not from Unia. As the young man mentioned his sister, Anton quickly grasp what was happening. He gave a warm smile at the two and also to Ren, who somehow accidentally join them. Then again, Anton never a big fan of coincidence.

"Intriguing." Said Anton, "Well, don't just stand there, sit down, Miss Reverie, Mr Reverie and Miss Michiyo."

Anton walked out from his desk and sat comfortably at the single sofa that was right in front of his desk. There were other sofa chair where his guests could sit down comfortably. "So, I sense the urgency in your voice. Please do tell." Said Anton.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Drake Draco

Lunia governor eyebrows were furrowed, not so sure what the young man meant. The governor looked at the older smith, her eyes met his eyes, perhaps asking him to explain what the boy is talking about.

Mordenkenian Bloom

"To see me, and it talked about seal...?" Ariadne gazed at the young Bloom, tapping her arm rest. "Tell me more about your dream, could you actually cite what it told you?" She asked.

Morgana Viscardi Ryzez

"You are very straight-forward and clear with what you want." Samuel smiled, "So how would you like me to address you? And do not worry about your name being spoken in my manor. This place is protected by my own spell that seals and blocks the secrets of the guests. Of course, it also reveals the secrets of the guests so that I would have upper-hand if he or she comes with ill-intention." Samuel smiled once more at Morgana, "I understand that you would like to get my help in two things, and at the moment, I can only deal with one." He continued, "So I shall let you decide. Would you like to get help with your family issues, or do you want me to help with what you dreamed about?" The governor Cheon gave a warm smile and sat comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

Ancient Weapons IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC Clock11Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:34 am

Aurora and Niht Reverie(Unia)

Aurora walked into the room following her brother once the headmaster called them in, taking a seat beside him. While she had pouted outside, she was now on her best behavior under his stern gaze, sitting upright.

"Ah, yes Headmaster, you see, my brother and I seem to have had the exact same strange dream this morning. Something about a seal and something waking up? It told us to see the governor, so we wanted to ask if you have any idea what it really was...?" she asked him, now sounding a tad uncertain of it herself. It seemed that it had finally dawned on her how ridiculous it sounded, causing her to blush a little.

Niht watched her till she was done, then turned his gaze to the governor. While he'd feel at ease if the man just laughed and waved them off, he had his own conjectures on what this might be about if there was any truth to this whole dream business.
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

Ancient Weapons IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC Clock11Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:10 pm

Hosia, Govenor's Manor (Sillia)

Sillia and Ninian nodded at the same time in response to Mordred, but both having a complete contrast to each others expressions, Ninian with a carefree smile and Sillia with a solemn expression.
In truth, after the comment about the guard confirming her dream she was overjoyed, but she wasn't about to show it in front of the governors manor.  After the incident from before, she needed to look her best.

Thankfully, this Mordred carried somewhat off an air of authority about him, as all three of them were let in rather easily after the guard.  Sillia took the time to look around the manor taking in the sights, which gave her a very odd feeling of deja'vu.  The manor was prepared in a similar fashion to her families, but obviously her families decor was a lot less expensive, knock-offs, or obtained through some underhanded method.  

"Fancy hu?" Ninan whispered to Sillia, as Sillia could only shake her head discouragingly in response.  Ninian needed be silent, she didn't want the guard going off on them again.  So, Sillia quickly nudged Ninan rather roughly, but Ninian just 'monkey danced' out of the way like she usually does.

Thankfully, they reached the governors doors before she could do any more damage, which made Ninian become more tamed real quick, as they silently listened to the governor speak. Though, Ninian bushed and covered her face at the mention of her own name.

Sillia was quite impressed with the governor though, she carried herself in a way that Sillia aspired to be since she was young.  Or maybe it was what her parents aspired her to be?  Either way, she needed to leave a good impression with someone as high up on the latter as this, as the connections could be quite useful in the future.

"Ah, don't worry Governor, we're quite fine!  I'm just tagging along with my friend here who has something to discuss with you." Ninian stated gracefully with a cheery smile on her face, though it was obvious she was holding back the desire to start trying to persuade the governor to attend the concert.

"Ah yes governor, sorry to trouble you but I wanted to talk about something that's been bothering me."  Sillia stated in a refined and concerned manner, making sure that she aced all of the proper movements that she had drilled in her head by her family when she was younger, as she continued to say "See, I had a rather troubling dream and I believe that you could shed some light onto it."

Sillia began reciting the dream word from word like she did with Mordred, when she was done she looked to Mordred to see if he had anything else he wanted to input since he seemed rather convinced by her before.
Back to top Go down
Renshi52
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Renshi52

Ancient Weapons IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC Clock11Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:38 pm

Ren baffled to see the man acting quite strange, though she chose to ignore it, many people have their quirks even she is obsessed with beauty. As the Governor open the door and asked them to have a seat, Ren quietly responded with a nod and sat in front of the desk.

The Governor called the two Reverie, Ren quickly assumed the two were related possibly siblings. Still unsure of their given names she listen to what the sister had to say. When she talked about the dream and the seal Ren stood attention and was surprised there was others that share the same dream. Suijin came slowly walking into the Governor's room as he was earlier separated with ren. She had saw Ren jumping to her feet with excitement.

"YOU SAW THE DREAM TOOOO! I'M SO GLAD I WASN'T ALONE!" Ren went to shake the siblings hands, she was very quirky and since she had no siblings she didn't know how to react normally since she was primarily home schooled.

With a gleaming smile she turned towards the Governor to her the response of said seal.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

Ancient Weapons IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC Clock11Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:52 am

Sillia (Hosia)
Mordred Viscardi R
Governor's Meet-1

Mordred acknowledged the governor with a respectful nod and then followed the ladies to their seats. He continued to stand on the side at ease as the ladies spoke of their troubles. When Sillia gave him the look, Mordred nodded and stepped forward.

"Yes, as you just heard, when I met this young lass and she disclosed her reason of meeting with you with that dream, I was a bit surprised." Mordred looked at Sillia and then back to Ava, "For you see the reason why I was on my way to meet you was for the exact same reason. my mind too was invaded by the very same message, word by word. Now isn't that intriguing. The two of us have never met before but yet we had the exact same experience. This felt very much alarming to me so I hurried her to you to find out if you could make something out of it. And if two unlinked people like us had this mysterious dream, who knows how many more civilians have had it. I believe that this concerning matter should really be scrutinised with much care."

Mordred stepped back crossing his arms and once again stroked his chin in thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ancient Weapons IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC Clock11

Back to top Go down

Ancient Weapons IC
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next