Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Ancient Weapons IC

Go down 
+2
Renshi52
Litmus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

Ancient Weapons IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 2 Clock11Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:44 am

Morgana V. Ryzez (Yanis)

Meet with Cheon 1(a)

Morgana Viscardi Ryzez  

Spoiler:

"Umm.. Morgana, just Morgana will be just fine to me." She gave a nervous smile which may have looked a bit more awkward as her eyes moved away from looking at the smile on his face.

Morgana opened her hand and felt the heartbeat under her palm. She calmed herself down, breathed in and out for a bit and regained composure.

"Yes, I am sorry for that. It is just that when I think of my family, sometimes my temper gets the best of me." The little devil calmed down and returned Cheon's smile with one of her own sweet ones.

Morgana started twirling with a strand of her hair at her neck as she thought about what she wanted to do. "Well, at the moment, I'm thinking whatever this sealed sleeping thing is, it feels a direr situation and who knows, maybe I might find something along the way that'll help me get closer to achieving my vengeance. I can't let myself miss an opportunity. Getting as many birds with as many stones I can hold in my hands and throw at."

Morgana gave a decisive nod towards the Governor, "Yes, I thank you for listening to my concerns and your offer to help me. Please do so with this dream thing first."

Morgana then stood silently, awaiting the Governor's response.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 2 Clock11Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:21 am

Niht + Aurora + Ren

"Interesting, indeed." Said Anton, "It seems the dream that I had, it was a message foretelling about your coming." Anton stood up and then with his thoughtful look, he went to the window, where he could see the grassy field and sun still burning brightly. Anton turned around and gave out a sigh.

"I think, the Seal..." Anton opened his heavy lips, "Believe it or not, is talking about the city of ancient weapons." Anton looked at the three young students. "Have you ever heard about the city of ancient city?" He asked them with warm smile.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Mordred + Sillia

Ava smiled back at the talented dancer, and her eyes shifted to the friend who began to speak about the dreams. Mordred added on about how he too had such dreams.

"You raised an interesting point there, Sir Viscardi. Matter of fact, it seems something is happening, something big and something dark....." Ava's warm smile disappeared slowly, it was replaced by her serious and thoughtful look. "In fact, I had a dream that was out of my control. A dream with a message, and it seems they are all linked."

Then Ava, realizing something important, she covered her mouth, "Oh, dear! Where are my manners! My name is Ava Ivanov, the current governor of Hosia. Please, do tell me your names." She then moved where tea, tea cups and jar were located, brewing some tea. "And let's have tea time, shall we? I have a feeling this is going to be a long talk."

Soon, Ava gave each of them a tea cup; the tea was warm, its aroma was nostalgic and sweet. "And I want to know," She continued, "If you ever heard about the city of ancient weapons."

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Morgana Viscardi Ryzez

"Morgana it is then," Said Samuel, giving a warm smile, "About your dream, I do not believe it is a coincidence that it found you. I believe something is at work, something we do not comprehend fully." Said Samuel, "I had a dream that was powerful as your dream, and I adding all up with what's happening lately, I think it is talking about the city of ancient weapons." He then gave another smile to Morgana, "Tell me, what do you know about the city of ancient weapons?" He asked her with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Renshi52
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Renshi52

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 2 Clock11Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:25 am

Ancient city of weapons, was that suppose to mean anything? Ren thought, before acting out she quietly paused and took her seat with a shocked face she opened her mouth and began to speak. "My father only told me stories,
I thought it was a myth or legend of some sort. Are you sure this is the same place?"
Didn't want to come across as a dunce she pretended as if she heard of it from somewhere before.

Suijin walked in to the room some more and got next to Ren and laid on the floor, Ren saw and scratched Sujin behind her ear. Thankfully sujin had came in cause otherwise Ren would have acted strangely irrated for no reason and would have smacked someone in the room. "Either way, what does that have to do with us? Are you gonna tell us to be some type of adventures and go seek this land of mystery and wonder? If so what is it in for me? Will I get paid?" Ren bombarded Anton with a horde of question hoping each one will be answered. Especially being paid part, all this class doesn't come cheap.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 2 Clock11Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:23 am

Niht Reverie

Niht raised a finger to his lips at the mention of Seal, taking a thinking pose. He had certainly heard of Seal, his parents liked to go on about it above all else when they talked of their various travels. He'd had an inkling that the 'Seal' in the dream was about the ancient city, but affirmation only brought with it more questions.

It seemed the other person that had come in with them didn't share his knowledge or patience as she fired off a string of questions the moment Anton had finished speaking.

"I think you misunderstand, miss. The govenor hasn't told us to do a thing." He almost unconsciously cut off that train of thought as he then turned his gaze back to Anton. "I've heard much about the city... I had my suspicions as well, but to think I'd be right..."
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 2 Clock11Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:28 am

Aurora Reverie

While Niht had originally demanded she be the one to speak, he'd ended up speaking an unusual amount, leaving Aurora a bit stunned. Listening to his words, she figured she should know about this 'Seal' place too, but she couldn't recall anything about it for the life of her. She figured it must've been their parents on one of their many long and boring rants about their glory days, which she tended to pretend to listen to while actually utterly spacing out.

After a while of sitting in the dark, however, she finally couldn't take it anymore. "Headmaster, could you please tell us a bit about this city-place? Some of us haven't heard of it and I feel like my brother here isn't going to elaborate for us less educated people" she said as politely as she could while taking jabs at Niht with a slight pout. She was well aware that he likely wouldn't even register it, but she was, as she herself admit, quite a petty person at times.
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 2 Clock11Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:43 pm

Sillia (Hosia: Govenor's manor)

"Oh, I never said my name did I?  My name is Sillia."  Sillia stated in a brief and polite manner with a slight smile at her face, as she reached for a glass of tea and took a slight sip of the tea.  Her face loosened slightly..

It's been a while since I've had tea like this....

Sillia mournfully reminisced, as she closed her eyes and took in the fragrance for a few seconds to calm herself down when the governor confirmed having related dreams of her own and a mention of the city of seals and what she knew about it.  

"I've studied it a bit from the libraries in Hosia and Lunia, but it's hard to tell what's valid or just tall tales" Sillia stated shaking her head with slight annoyance, but she kept her eyes on the governor looking for any sort of reaction.

"Though, they seem to be consistent about how there's a bunch of once powerful relics being stored there."  Sillia simply stated, as she recollected the rest of the notes she took on the subject in the past.  

She was quite interested in the material of old ancient weapons from some crazy king, but at the end of the day it was just that... weapons.  She wasn't that interested at first, though that might just be because her parents were obsessed with the place, but lately this dream business has piqued her curiosity.

Sillia almost lost herself as she wound up deep in thought with her hand under her chin when she was surprised out of her chance from a sudden voice surprising her from behind.

"HM!?" Ninian went from calm demeanor to that from surprise in a second, as she suddenly turned around and glanced out the window behind her to see a man covered in dancing attire looking up with a furious expression as he pointed towards the stage.

"I should get going.  It appears Zeddy isn't putting up with my last minute appearances this time" Ninian muttered in fear, as she glanced back to the governor and curtsied with her light blue dancing gown and began to move towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 2 Clock11Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:29 pm

Sillia (Hosia)
Mordred Viscardi R
Governor's Meet-1-a

Picking up one of the star shaped biscuit, Mordred cautiously bit into one of the pointy side. The taste of ginger exploded onto his tongue. With two more bites, the cookie was devoured. The sting was a welcome taste.

Yes, adding to that It is simply a graveyard of sorts. Clearly off limits to all civilians.” Mordred turned towards his Governor and asked her, “Why, do you think our dreams have something to do with that place? Could some trespasser have triggered some device at there which in turn sent a beacon of sorts and those receptible to its wavelength got invaded with that message?”

Mordred took a bite from another Ginger cookie while his mind pondered more on the theory, “This could explain why some people received it while others in close proximity of them did not.”

The Star Knight poured himself a drink and sipped a few. He raised his eyebrows and trailed Ninian as she left for the door. He glanced back at Ava with a questioning gaze as to see if she was okay with the civilian leaving right after she heard talks about secret matters.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 2 Clock11Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:15 pm

Niht + Aurora + Ren

Anton gave a faint smile as he watched silently as the young ones speak about their own thoughts about the matter.

"Very well." Said Anton, "Let me tell you about the city called Seal. It is a city that holds ancient weapons. Weapons that almost led us to our very own extinction." Anton walked towards his well organized shelves, and took out a book.

The book was thin, and it was not clear what it was for. But, it became clear when Anton opened it on the table where all youngsters could see.

It was a map.

"The city is not inhabited. Nor it provides any benefits. Whatever one tries to build a house, for some reason it collapses. Many believes that it is because of the curse, I, on the other hand, believes because of its tremendous power that is sealed within."

Anton pointed out the city, the city of Ancient weapons, Seal.

"I had a dream, and I think it is trying to warn me that something is about to happen there." Said Anton, "I was going to form a team of well trained students to investigate." Anton looked at the three youngsters, "But, you three came to me. Not entirely sure why, but I do not think your dream is coincidence. Perhaps, you are the chosen ones for this mission... What do you think?" He looked at the three young students response to his words. It was basically an invitation for them to travel to Seal.

________________________________________________________________________________

Mordred + Sillia

"Oh, you are very right." Said Ava as Sillia mentions how all libraries talk about it was a city that had powerful ancient relics. "Fortunately, those relics are no longer powerful though." Said Ava, "If it still had powers, we could very much at war..."

When the star knight, Mordred chipped in about the possibility of how some had same dreams and some did not, Ava shrugged. "To be fair, I have no idea why I am concluding to such conclusion. But, what you have said could be one of the possibility."

When Ninian turned around to leave them, Ava stepped quickly, and grabbed Ninian's hands. "I am so sorry for missing your show, I will do my best to make it up to you and to your crew afterwards." She said with warm smile. "You and your friends are invited to join me for the dinner." Said Ava, grinning. "All the best."

Then led Ninian out to the door.

Then her smile faded, "It's alright. She would not remember what we have talked about it here except my invitation to the dinner." Said Ava, "The tea itself is very special tea, from Yanis governor." She blushed little, then she quickly coughed and then she took a deep breather. "Well, even my conclusion isn't logical, I sense something powerful is at work. In fact, I am very compelled to send you two as my representatives. To the city of ancient weapons." Ava then looked at Sillia, "But, I must tell you, as I am not sure of anything myself, and as I am sending you two to investigate your own dreams by yourself, this trip got many unknown factors." She took out a piece of paper, "And as you could tell, the reason I am little bit hurrying it right now, is because of this."

The piece of paper had written words. Somebody is listening to us. Your memories about this event will be intact because you both are personally related to the issue, so don't worry about it. But, I want you to go to Yanis. Find Governor Cheon. Tell him that you are my representatives. Now one of you take this paper as if it had death threat written on it, and say that you will investigate this issue first before you look into Seal.

Ava waited for them to act upon what she had written to them.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 2 Clock11Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:41 am

Morgana V. Ryzez (Yanis)
 Meet with Cheon 1(b)

Spoiler:

I believe that is the place which is off-limits to all civilians.”

Morgana peeked towards the large hall doors to see if they were still shut, before continuing in a slightly hushed voice.

If one goes by the rumours that I picked up during my travels; they say that it is a graveyard of weapons. Ancient Weapons that once held tremendous powers beyond one’s imagination but now they lay dormant and the other gossips spread about is that some terrorist organizations have been eyeing them for some while, maybe have already procured these dead weapons that even in their inactive magical state, still are a work of art and can entice fear to the masses.”

The lady then straightened up and resumed her normal state, “But in the end, a rumour is just that and one needs to properly gather hard evidence to back up these claims and find out what is real for themselves.”

Morgana bowed her head and pinched her forehead as if she was having a slight migraine or just thoughts. “Though these may be just rumours about the City of Ancient Weapons that is spread about by enemy factions to strike fear in the hearts of the public, I can’t help myself but wonder if the members of my notorious family may have some hand in the big pie and if they do, then I need to stop them even more, with haste.”
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 2 Clock11Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:14 am

Sillia (Hosia)
Mordred Viscardi R
Governor's Meet-1-b

Mordred nodded in agreement upon what was done to Ninian with the memory wipe. These were dire times and one needed to be extra vigilant in avoiding bringing any harm to civilians. As if to empower his thought on the matter, the Lady Governor Ava revealed to them the shocking note.

This is outrageous!!” The Star Knight bellowed in anger. “How dare someone threaten you so blatantly!” Mordred stomped on the ground sending a loud bang which rattled the china tea set next to him.

Then again governor, you must be doing something right that makes these scoundrels scared enough to send you a death threat letter. Still this shouldn’t be taken lightly. We should investigate this without delay, all other matters should be postponed. With your permission I may leave straight away to deal with this matter. I’ll station extra guards around you before I leave, just for precaution.”
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 2 Clock11Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:14 pm

Aurora Reverie

At first, Aurora expected the story to bore her, but paid attention in difference to the head master and her brother being present. As Anton went on however, her eyes began to light up. She may not have been one for physical activity, but she was young, and she could smell an adventure afoot.

Just as she was about to jumpto her feet in agreement to go to this whatever place, her brother stopped her with a hand on her head.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 2 Clock11Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:28 pm

Niht Reverie

Even while being fully aware of most of what Anton was narrating, Niht still listened intently. He found himself in agreement with the man on why nothing woulf be built in Seal, almost slipping into deep thought on the nature of the power sealed there before he caught himself. Anton's words were sound and answered many questions, but there was one thing that bothered him. He grabbed Aurora to keep her from doing anything impulsive before he spoke.

"There's one thing I'd like to question, if you don't mind, govenor." He said as he locked eyes with the older man. "Why 'students'? Would it not be more prudent to take trained professionals over children still wet behind the ears?"

It made no sense to him why Anton would look for students to take with him when he had numerous elites at his beck and call.
Back to top Go down
Renshi52
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Renshi52

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 2 Clock11Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:46 pm

REN

Ren simply listen to what anton had to say, before she could speak she saw the young gentleman stand and asked a question that actually sounded true. Why students and not others? "Is it because we had the dream? Either way this adventure could benefit me."Ren thought silently in her mind. What does this place hold? Is it merely weapons? or more secrets of untold history.

Ren stood herself and picked up Suijin, she started to walk towards the door excited to start on the mission she almost forgot Anton didn't mention or say anything specific details about it or where to go. She quickly went back to her seat and sat down patiently while covering her face from embarrassment.Although not wanting to seem weird she played it off like she didn't want to go but changed her mind by asking a question herself,"Was about to leave and not think much about but... I changed my mind cause I feel like this might be more than just a feeling."

She played it very well if I do say so myself.
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 2 Clock11Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:56 pm

Sillia (Hosia)

"I recommend you stay true to your word with Ninian Governor... otherwise you won't hear the end of it." Sillia stated with a slight laugh and smile, but quickly warped into a slight frown when she caught the look from Modred in the corner of her eye.

Her body tightened as the governor responded, as she lowered her gaze down towards the mind numbing tea in her hands.  She didn't like the idea of one of her friends memories being wiped regardless of the reasons, but she was used to acting the part so this wasn't anything new to her.

Speaking of acting... this note was quite interesting, and she was actually willing to trust Sillia enough as a representative when she wiped her best friends memory just 5 seconds ago? She had her doubts about with what she was planning, as she could wind up with her own memory gone at the end of all this, which wouldn't be good for her sister... Regardless, she'll play along for now.

"I've had dealings with notes like these before, my parents loved to make enemies." Sillia stated after taking a taking a deep breath and took a bite out of the food, rather wary of the tea after the mention of it being... 'tampered'.

"I recommend you cover those close to you, people who write notes like these are usually too spineless to go for a frontal assault." Sillia stated with some resentment in her voice, as she stood up slowly and gave a polite bow to the governor.

"I'll help if that's alright, I have somewhat of a grudge for these kinds of folk."  Sillia plainly stated, as she glanced over at Mordred, and gestured towards the door for him to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:49 pm

Morgana Viscardi Ryzez

"The rumor is true, and how your household is involved, well, I think that's something you will have to find it out by yourself." Said Samuel, after listening carefully to Morgana.

He walked towards the door and opened, "Come, let me tell you about the city named Seal. Walk with me, Morgana." said Samuel, then he also asked. "What kind of weapons do you think they were? Just powerful?" He asked lightly.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 2 Clock11Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:34 am

Niht + Aurora + Ren

Anton chuckled, "So should I not send you then?" He asked, "Please, if you do not wish to be part of this I won't send you." He sat on his chair comfortably. "This is a city built by university students, and unfortunately I am too old for this. You are asking the city built by the students to send out professionals. How ironic is that?" Then Anton bust out to laughter, then he sighed. "It seems unlike your sister, young man, you have not clearly studied about each city well. Your parents were ex-mercenaries, no? They should have shared with you about their travels, and the stories of each cities. Hopefully you have managed to listen to the story well, it may help you to survive this world. The lives of ex-mercenaries usually carries lots of values and lessons to take it to the heart." He smiled with warmth, "I could ask my elite guards, the wisdom guardians to take care of this if you feel that this is out of your league. Besides, how long do you think students should stay as students? This world is not that sweet heart to many."

Anton looked at the young man as how a teacher would look at his young apprentice.

Last edited by Nexius on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 2 Clock11Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:46 am

Mordred + Sillia

"Thank you so much!" Said Ava, "Here," Ava took out two tickets that were blank. The blank tickets were rare and costly. This was because the tickets gave the user to travel wherever they wanted and also freedom of how many times they could ride airships.

"Hopefully this serves you well in your investigation. The ship that leaves to Yanis, it would leave soon." Then she gave Mordred a badge and as for Silla as well. "These badges represents that you are to be honored wherever you go. Any mistreatment that you receive and any matter you involve yourself, it would show Hosia's involvement as well." She smiled cheerfully. "Hope you solve this matter as soon as possible, and be able to bring the good news to Hosia."

It was now their turn to leave and continue the journey, to Yanis, and to meet Yanis Governor.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 2 Clock11Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:03 pm

Sillia (Hosia)
Mordred Viscardi R
Governor's Meet-1-c

Mordred took his ticket and pocketed it after a quick inspection. He then proceeded to pinning the badge on the frontside of his vest’s collar.

Alright then Governor, we will head out right away.”

Mordred bowed in respect towards Ava and then marched towards the door after giving a nod to Sillia.

Upon opening the door, the Star Knight gave orders to the attendant outside while he waited for Sillia to finish up with the Governor.

In my absence, inform Captain Reiner to initiate Protocol Black Arrow Head, This is of the utmost importance. The arrow shall stay strong .”
Mordred sternly placed his hand onto the guards shoulder "Go and pass on this message without delay.”
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 2 Clock11Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:07 pm

Morgana V. Ryzez (Yanis)
Meet with Cheon 1(c)
Morgana Viscardi Ryzez  
Spoiler:

Morgana took one last look at the room and then followed Cheon out through the door.

I believe anything could become a weapon. One just needs to know how to use it at it’s full potential.”

Morgana paused for a second then continued. “So yeah, generally speaking, depending on it’s user the weapon could be powerful or just a hunk of metal or whatever they are made off. But if magical properties are to be considered then even the smallest weapon could pose dangerous in the hands of any user.”
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 2 Clock11Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:42 pm

Niht Reverie

Niht felt like the old man was partly dodging his question. He sat back down, deciding he'd spoken enough. Any more would just devolve into meaningless back and forth, as Anton's slightly pompous manner of speech would imply he'd give out no more information on the particular topic.

Mainly though, he simply did not feel like speaking any further. His sister could decide whether they'd join Anton on his little 'field trip' in his stead.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 2 Clock11Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:48 pm

Aurora Reverie

Aurora felt her brother's question was sound, who brings a bunch of kids along to what might be the most dangerous place ever just because they had some weird dream? But then, who was she to question the great headmaster?

She took a break from her thoughts to silently giggle at Ren's antics as Niht sat back down. Correctly assuming this meant he'd finished saying his piece, Aurora asked quickly, perhaps to not give her brother the chance to change his mind.

"When do we head out, headmaster!?"
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 2 Clock11Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:15 am

Sillia (Hosia)

Sillia took the ticket and badge in a calm in cool way, but her mind was racing a mile a minute that her movements felt like they were going a snail's pace.

"Thank you, I won't let you down governor." Sillia stated, as she studied the ticket, expecting something to jump out at her at any second or for something to go wrong in the next few seconds. It just felt so unreal that she was holding something of such value.

She pinned the badge to her chest, as she turned to Mordred and returned the nod at the same time, as she pulled out a piece of paper that she began to scribble down a few notes.

"I'll need to notify the hospital I won't be able to be on call for a while." Sillia mumbled with a mixture of disappointment and excitement, as she finished off the letter with it being addressed to Ninian telling her to notify the hospital that she'll be out of city for a while.

After she was done, she proceeded off to her journey, as she planned to slip the letter into her house real quick before she left since ninian would break in at some point and find it.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 2 Clock11Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:57 pm

Morgana Viscardi Ryzez

"You are very intelligent lady, I must say. You are right, generally a weapon depends on the user to be called powerful. Many people forget that named many weapons with strange and flashy names. However, as you already said, weapons with magical property, aha, it sure is a different story as it comes to play."

Said Samuel as he led the way, he continued with his gentle voice.

"In fact, any weapons with magical property.... they could change the page of the history. The weapons in that city... they were once that kind of weapons. Fortunately, its magical powers disappeared as the users used it all up."

Morgana was led to another room, and there were three young men waiting in the hall. One of them had resemblance of Samuel, but different atmosphere and somehow his face lacked emotion.

"These are young men who had the same dream as you did. I going to make some preparation, so please make yourself comfortable with them. Ah, the one looked like me, but with different hair color, and style, he is my brother." Samuel looked at the three men, "Gentlemen, be nice."

And Samuel left. The one looked very kind, and perhaps looked the youngest spoke first. "Hello! Nice to meet you! It seems you had the same dream as us? My name is Joshua!"

He extended his hand with warm smile.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 2 Clock11Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:14 pm

Niht + Aurora + Ren

"First, you all need to travel to Yanis." Said Anton. He opened his drawer and took out three blank tickets and three Unia Representative badges. "Go and meet Governor of Yanis. He will show you the way." Anton winked at Niht, "You see, I wasn't just going to send you to Seal unprepared." He continued, his seriousness suddenly disappeared. "He should be able to help you further and better. His help is must if you want to reach to Seal safely." And then he gave them the badges and blank tickets.

"These badges represents that you three are Unia representatives, it also means you are financially supported by Unia itself. These tickets should help you to reach Yanis without problems and it should help your journey, more than enough."

Anton smiled with warmth, "Miss Reverie, and Miss Michiyo, I am sure this journey will teach you new things that are not thought in this safe ground, so be careful. And Mr. Reverie, you are always welcome to question me again if you want to."

Anton then became serious again, "Be careful, until you reach Yanis, there maybe people out there to get hold of you and may try their hardest to stop your journey. Watch your back. I assume you know where to get to the station, hmm? If so, go now, and be quick. You might be late to the party." Said Anton and the door of the office was open, inviting them to leave the office and embark their journey to Yanis.

Last edited by Nexius on Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 2 Clock11Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:19 pm

Mordred + Sillia

The guards nodded, "He will be told, sir." Said one of the guard. The other guard led the two guests out of the avenue. "Please, thread carefully, I heard being Hosia representative means going for hard mission." Said the guard as he said his good bye to Mordred and Sillia.

The two should know where the flying ship station is as there is only one in Hosia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 2 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Ancient Weapons IC
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next