Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Ancient Weapons IC

Go down 
+2
Renshi52
Litmus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

Ancient Weapons IC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 7 Clock11Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:31 pm

Niht Reverie

Niht nodded his head in approval at Aurora's baring of her determination to continue forward. He'd only wished to test her resolve, and wouldn't have actually minded whether they ended up grouped or not. He met Jeremiah's gaze as the man chastised his apparent coddling of his sister, but acknowledged fully that it must have indeed sounded like that. He was no master of wordplay, after all. He only nodded to the other man in response.

With the groups reshuffled, Niht walked out of the ship with Joshua's party, taking in the sight of the legendary lost city. He noted how desolate the place looked, and yet also the strange, intangible feeling of uneasiness it gave him. He felt something was here for him. Something he was sure he wouldn't like.

He listened carefully to everything Joshua said, in order to be sure he wouldn't miss any information that might prove useful to him, while still giving out his normal air of indifference. He couldn't deny that he was feeling a tinge of excitement at the prospect of adventure, however. He was after all, a man. Perhaps even more importantly, he was his parents son. Their adventurous blood rampaged powerfully within his veins.
Back to top Go down
Renshi52
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Renshi52

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 7 Clock11Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:21 am

Daichi and Ren

Daichi noticed he was on team with the beautiful red hair girl who also had a companion. He waved while giving a smile seeming more natural than he was before. Ren noticed and wave back being polite and looked for his companion to give it hugs and attention. Suijin didn't mind cause she knew Ren loves beautiful things and beauty shouldn't be monopolized but shared.

"Well, I since I'm new to this group it be nice to know what we have to work with. Knowing what we can do would be are biggest strength. I'll state minds first. I am water base close combat with a few strong damaging long distance water attacks. I can also talk with animals and a battle suit you could say to help."

Daichi semi surprised this delicate flower was a close quarter fighter, he can most definitely help, while being a kinda creepy he walked a bit closer and all excited wanted to try to cup a feel, Nara his compainon step in the way to let Ren give it a hug, ensuring daichi didn't make a fool of himself again.

"Hmm, well I'm long distance arrow and bow are my forte, earth magic with a few damaging skills, the rest are for stunning and controlling an area to help us in dire situations. I too can talk with animals, and being a hunter just very good at sneaking even though that may not be a power." He said trying to lock eyes with Ren, whom was to focused on Nara. Daichi looked around and noticed another female on the team, he didn't catch her name yet but she was looking for dark, maybe she was the type 'that would tie you down and...' before he can finish the thought Nara yelled saying that he was thinking to loud in his head that he could hear him.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 7 Clock11Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:06 pm

Center Route
Isaiah + Sillia + Mordred + Ruth

Ruth looked at Isaiah in surprise, and then she was thrown off the balance as others started sharing their abilities. It seemed that Mordred, the knight had fascinating ability and Sillia as well sounded like very useful individual. It looked like it was her turn to speak about her abilities. "Well, I usually take the role of dealing area damage against enemies and I could buff up my spells to tier that's way powerful than it should be." Then Ruth eyes drifted to Isaiah, "So, you don't have magic to fight? How are you going to lead and fight enemies?" Isaiah sighed, then looked at them, crossed his arms. "Let's just say, I am like a black hole that eats spells. When we get into the fight, you will see what I mean." Ruth was taken a back, and then look at the other two. She asked them quietly, "What do you think? Do you think he is telling the truth?"
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 7 Clock11Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:27 pm

Left Route
Jeremiah + Daichi + Morgana + Ren

Jeremiah looked at the two already being too friendly each other; 'kids' thought Jeremiah, then he sighed. The girl, Ren, was not wrong about it. It would be useful if they all knew what kind of powers they could deal with. After Ren, Daichi continued with what he could do. "Well, I have mastered all application of my magic, and I have spells that mainly deals with many foes at once, and I could send some flying if I like." Then Jeremiah looked at Morgana, "How about you, would you like to share what you could do?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 7 Clock11Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:03 am

Morgane v. Ryzez

Morgana took her eyes away from studying the markings in their surroundings when Jeremiah spoke to her.

"Oh, me?" The sound of e in me was slightly dragged as she brought her left hand up to her chest and while opening up her palm she continued, "let's just say, enemies tend to get shocked when they see my powers."

As she said that, Morgana brought her fingertips near each other and then spread them back causing purplish electricity tendrils to run through her fingers and palm like a jagged spider web.

"Send me into a group and I'll trap and or clear them out for you."

She clenched her palm into a fist and the electricity zapped out into the air and disappeared.

~~~~~
Mordred Viscardi

Mordred tried to peek his head closer to the other group to make an attempt at listening into what his sister was discussing with her group but her back was to him and he couldn't make out what was happening over there.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 7 Clock11Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:08 pm

Aurora Reverie

Aurora sighed once everything was decided on, her frayed nerves relaxing just a bit. She sat there trying to calm herself down until it was time to get going, tailing after the group with hurried steps.

She made small talk with the other two ask they walked, adding grunts of affirmation as Joshua went on telling his tale, before making an exclamation of awe as she laid eyes on the desolate city. She thought she could feel the call od destiny from this... amazing, place.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 7 Clock11Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:22 pm

Right Route
Joshua + Niht + Aurora + Deborah

Deborah was not so sure what to make of her group, the leader was just too optimistic, and the two siblings were either shy or not very talkative. Hack, they were not even reacting to the leader's question properly. Somehow she felt like if she was stuck with Mordred, it would have been better than this. In any case, this had to stop, and someone had to bring them back what they were dealing with. Deborah cleared her throat. "So.... what can you all use? I use elements of lightning to destroy my foes and such. I mean, I think its best if we all share some information about each other's fighting style." Then Joshua slammed his forehead with his hand, "Oh, yeah, you weren't part of the same table." Joshua then smiled gently, flashing his white teeth, "Heh," He pointed himself with his thumb, "I use Terrakinesis; my spells distract and weakens them so that we could beat them up." Joshua said it confidently. "And I usually use my dual weapons to fight close range combat." Deborah nodded, "Well same, I use dual swords too. Well I use it little differently from others though." Deborah said it brightly, then she looked at the other two. "So what about you two? What's your fighting style and what kind of magic do you use?" She asked the siblings.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 7 Clock11Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:08 am

Left Route

"Interesting," Said Jeremiah, "Then let's open the door and be done with this." Jeremiah pointed at the four different panels that looked like it had a button mechanism. "Come on, each of you step on it. It's going to open the door that is in front of us." Without wasting time, Jeremiah quickly leaped to the one and the panel sunk, "It would not stay down, until all the panels are sunk to the ground." He said to his group.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 7 Clock11Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:33 am

Morgane v. Ryzez

Morgana nodded and walked forward to step on her tile with purpose.
Back to top Go down
Renshi52
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Renshi52

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 7 Clock11Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:52 am

Daichi and Ren

The two quickly stepped on to their respective tiles to help to open the doors. Though as Ren stood there she eyed Morgana, as she thought how lightning could be a strong combo attack, but if she were to turn out to be an enemy later then herself would be at a disadvantage in terms of conductivity and her weakness being lightning. Hopefully this person is good and just likes to be dark and mysterious.

Meanwhile Daichi was eyeing morgana as eye candy. Ancient Weapons IC - Page 7 2120966141
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 7 Clock11Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:06 pm

Sillia (Center Route)

"Why would he lie in a situation like this?" Sillia stated, as she rolled her eyes at Ruth's comment. Sillia paused for a moment and shifted her gaze away from Ruth, remembering she would be spending more time with Ruth during this mission.

"Though, I suppose it does sound far unusual." Sillia begrudgingly stated, still avoiding Ruth's gaze in hopes to stop any sort of tension that statement might of caused, as she continued to say still avoiding eye contact "Still, it's good you have more powerful spells, my area of effect is rather limited."

She glanced over at Mordred in hopes that he would give her an out of this situation and hold the conversation for a bit, but he seemed to be preoccupied with the other group. I guess he was really fond of that Morgana girl.

"Hey." Sillia stated with the snap of her finger near Mordred, to try and draw him back to the situation at hand, as she continued to say in a firm but slightly comforting tone "I'm sure she's strong enough to handle herself considering how fond you are of her, let's help her the best we can by playing our part."

Sillia then focused her attention on the road ahead of her as her focus heightened, not wanting to be caught off guard by the enemies that were lying in wait for them.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 7 Clock11Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:29 am

Left Route

As all the party members stepped on every panel that lied in front of them, the giant door started to shift sideways, and it disappeared, leaving it open for the party to continue on. "Alright, let's get moving." Said Jeremiah and when all of his party members went pass through the entrance, what they could see was just fogs. Then the door that disappeared sideways started to slide back to where it was and shut itself once again.

"Talk about unfriendly environment" said Jeremiah, the fog of wall was cleared as soon as the door closed behind them. The ruined city was in front of them and Jeremiah said to his group. "There's not much of shelter here. Watch out for range attacks." Said Jeremiah, just then, there was a shout "Volcanic Storm!" In the sky, magic circle was created and soon from it burning stones came after them. "Take cover!" Jeremiah shouted.

Not many options were available; there was somewhat steady cover on the left, and on the right had a building that was some what in good condition, or one could charge forward, hoping to get out from the area. Another option? Fighting spell with spell, trying to destroy all those burning stones.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 7 Clock11Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:54 am

Center Route

Ruth nodded thoughtfully, "I guess, you are right..." Said Ruth, still looking at Isaiah with somewhat suspicion, and Ruth nodded. "Yeah, it is unusual. I thought he would have like some kind of magic that can do everything. I mean, I heard from my sister that Governor Cheon is so mysterious that no one in Dersa knows his element type." It was obvious Ruth was not aware of Sillia's discomfort, in fact, Ruth was very much trying to stay close to her. When Sillia commented about Ruth's power, Ruth smiled warmly, "What are you talking about, a fire magic that could actually support others? That's more powerful than destroying stuff. My sister is looking for talents like you, you know. I mean, I am surprised you are from Hosia, but if you come to Lunia, my sister would definitely love to support you." Said Ruth, looking ahead, "I am in your care." Said Ruth.

When Sillia tried to call out to Mordred, Isaiah turned around. Isaiah pointed at the huge iron gate that had many carvings of weapons. "That is the door that we must pass through," Then Isaiah pointed at the four different panels. "Stand on it, and it will be opened." Said Isaiah. Ruth, without hesitation stepped on one of them, the panel sunk in.

Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 7 Clock11Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:37 am

Niht Reverie

Seeing it a necessity, Niht decided to answer Ruth's question. "I mainly use ABS to engage opponents up close. My Air element allows me to move and fight at extreme speeds. My MCBS allow me to greatly increase my burst damage, as well as make me much more difficult to detect. My most powerful spell can let me fly for a short while." He made his answer as short and concise as possible, throwing a good punch at thin air for emphasis.

He didn't mention anything about his sister as he wanted to allow her leave her shell and get more used to such situations as much as possible, so that she could better deal with them even without someone to bail her out. His expression, of course, didn't change throughout his explanation, and he made sure not to give Aurora any ques or glances.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 7 Clock11Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:43 am

Aurora Reverie

Aurora was doing her best to participate and be open with her new team, but it seemed she forgot they had a 'new comer' to their little group, as she'd neglected to lay out her abilities. Floundering about a bit, she collected herself while Joshua and her brother explained their own abilities, getting her thoughts on how to better explain herself together and preparing to state her piece once Niht was done.

"U-um, I can provide ranged support with my bow. I-I mainly use my light elemental spells to heal allies and disable or weaken enemies!" Her explanation naturally wasn't as all-encompassing or concise as Niht's, but it should have been good enough to give her team mates a good idea on what she was capable of doing. She thought she'd actually messed up her introduction to her abilities, so she looked at the rest with a bit of an apologetic look in her eyes.

"Oh! and I can connect telepathically to other humans, so I can make a telepathic link so we can all communicate that way even during combat or if we get separated, unless something severs the link" she added, luckily managing to remember to mention perhaps the most important part of her abilities.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 7 Clock11Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:33 pm

Mordred Viscardi

When Sillia called out to him, Mordred slowly turned himself away from watching over his sister.

"Yeah, I suppose she is in good hands with the Yanis representative. I have heard that they are all strictly business when it comes to it but I can't help worry about her. She is my responsibility the moment her parent's died. You're right, I need to focus on clearing out as many enemies I can to lessen the burden on her."

Isaiah instructed them to stand on the pressure pads to activate their door so Mordred took his position and waited for the rest and the door to open up.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 7 Clock11Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:48 pm

Morgana v. Ryzez

As the fog of war subsided, Morgana's team was instantly assaulted from an aerial bombardment from the front. She could see some tactical cover on the left or race to a larger shelter to the house on their right. Time was short to spend too long on making a decision.

Morgana could charge forward with her speed skill but not knowing what to expect at the other end could be disadvantageous. Taking cover in the house could also make them an even easier target and also had a risk of it crumbling down onto them and trapping them inside.

The lady assassin dashed to the left and took cover behind some rubble. She readied her explosive spell to take out any of the stones that would crash on top of her.

MCBS Tier 2 ★/★★★★★ :: Energy from my soul/coursing through my arms/Disintegrate my target/Alchemist's Touch

Spoiler:

This way, Morgana thought that they could jump from cover to cover and get closer to spot the enemy as once they would be in sight, it would be easier to take a more forceful and direct approach.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 7 Clock11Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:56 pm

Right Route

"Wow, that's amazing." Said Deborah, as Aurora finished her introduction. "Yup, it sure is!" Joshua added his comment. "You see the reason why I wanted her in my team? Ha! Isaiah knew that she could be very helpful, too!" He grinned, then sighed, "On the other hand, Jeremiah... Well, he have his reason..." Joshua then continued to move forward.

Deborah, now close to Aurora asked, "Then isn't it better we establish the link right now? I mean we are expecting the enemies. How do you establish the link?" She asked Aurora, with great interest.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 7 Clock11Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:33 am

Aurora Reverie

"O-oh, um..." Aurora fidgeted her hands a little as she collected her thoughts before continuing, "It's sort of like knocking on a door, uh, I guess. Once I 'knock', you'll need to accept the link by 'opening the door', the link is then established. Once I've made a link with everyone, I can make it so everyone can hear each other by 'forwarding' everyone's thoughts to the others. I can manage that in real-time so there shouldn't, um, be any lag or anything. Though it does take a bit of concentration, so if I get knocked out or otherwise incapacitated, the link would end up being severed..."

Once she finished regurgitating all of that information, she realized she'd forgotten to breathe, and exhaled loudly. Niht's large hand landed on her head at that moment, which she took as a 'job well done'.
Back to top Go down
Renshi52
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Renshi52

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 7 Clock11Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:44 pm

Daichi and Ren

Daichi quickly assessed the situation, quickly looking for cover he saw Morgana creating more cover on the left he ran over. "NARA!" He called out for his deer to help, Nara closed his eyes, guiding truth, Daichi borrowed Nara's power and was able to scope the area and he saw the enemies not to far back but still a considerable distance. "I can see where they are." Daichi started to get a spell ready to try to smoke them out more. "Calm winds/bind of fear/release of power/circulate and inhale/disperse/Aroma Distortion! I'll try to shoot this near them but otherwise try not to inhale the smoke that comes from the attack." Though Daichi would get the 2nd effect from the aroma distortion, it will be fine since there is others here to support.

Spoiler:

Meanwhile Ren looked over to Suijin and equipped her battle armor, with this there fire base attacks won't affect her much and she could close the gap easier. Ren swiftly moved straight but suddendly stop after hearing Daichi saying not to inhale the smoke screen. "Will it cause shock or stun?" Ren yelled over to Daichi, "Its paralyzing agent from plant spores, its stunning no shock." Daichi replied. "That's good it won't affect me as much then." Ren yelled as she continue to run straight, with her abs she knew she wasn't invisible but while she had great resistance to fire and stuns she can create space for her team to move in, the spores will help by slowing the enemy down and with suijin in the back giving her mana she can maintain herself in a fight. She already thought this through the only thing that will slow her down now is if they had electric based magic users.
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 7 Clock11Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:17 pm

Sillia (Center Route)

A mixture of confusion and rage hit Sillia like a brick at Ruth's compliment. She was pretty sure her face was turning a light shade of red, but this girl was completely obvious to this. At the mention of her 'sister, her throat began to feel like it was on fire, as she completely tuned out Mordred's response to her and just stared at Ruth for a few moments.

Why was she being so kind? If her relative didn't exist, then her Sillia's sister wouldn't be in the hospital because her parents would of gotten what they wanted. It was their fault, she must be trying to put up this act to lower her guard.

"yea, uh, no problem... you can count on me." Sillia stated in what seemed like a flustered expression, as her voice grew quieter near the end of the sentence. She quickly darted towards one of the panels and stepped on it, her head lowered but still focused on the door in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 7 Clock11Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:36 am

Left Route

Daichi's companion power allowed Daichi to sense where enemies are, but something was interfering with Nara's ability. It seems the enemies had powerful companion just like his. No matter, Nara's power enabled Daichi to sense where his enemies are, as in general direction and that was enough to grant him the knowledge of where to shoot his area of effect magic circle. The arrow flew upwards, and spread the gas that should be able to stun his enemies. However, wild fire suddenly erupted and spread, swallowing the gas that meant to make Daichi enemies numbed.

As Ren rushed forward, she could see the sudden eruption of fire spell that swallowed Daichi's spell. Not only that it looked like it was meant to destroy any spell that was coming to that direction. The erupted fire headed towards her; but her battle armor held against it well.

Ren's companion, Suijin's ability helped her to stay strong; however, projectiles of lightning was quickly headed towards her.

Morgana's choice of cover served her well; the spell did not reach where she was. However, she could feel something odd about the place. No, it was not an odd feeling, but more like her upbringing had made her a bit suspicious of enemies' decision not to target the rubble while they clearly could have. Could this be a trap? If it is how will it be triggered?

Jeremiah, on the other hand, brought his weapon out from his pocket, the small stick transformed in the matter of second into the scythe, "Enchant" He whispered, and his scythe shook, giving the sound of rushing wind. "Enhance, speed." Jeremiah silently muttered, and then as he swung his weapon, any fiery stones that headed towards Jeremiah was pushed away from him. The spell ended, the fiery stones were not able to touch Jeremiah, but it did its damage to his surroundings.

AIR ABS:

Jeremiah then took out his cigarette, and walked towards the fierly stone that was still burning. Jeremiah let it lit a light for him. He inhaled then blew steam. "Well, that was one hell of a welcoming show." Then he dashed forward.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 7 Clock11Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:08 am

Right Route

"Alright then," Said Joshua who was also listening to Aurora's explanation as he was walking forward. He grinned and turn around to face the team, and he showed Aurora, a thumbs up. "Then shall we all get connected." Said Joshua pointed at the four panels, "While we step on each of them to activate the lock" He grinned.

Joshua walked at the panel and it sunk in; Deborah gave warm smile to Aurora, "Well, let's do our best!" Then she walked to the panel next to Joshua.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 7 Clock11Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:21 am

Center Route

Ruth smiled in warmth as Sillia stated that she could count on her, "Thank you!" Said Ruth, oblivious to what expression Sillia had been making with.

As every member of the team stepped on the panel, the giant gate shook and slid to the sides, revealing nothing of what is inside. "It seems we won't know the path until we past the gate." Said Isiah, and entered the fog of war. Ruth took a deep breath, "Whatever it's inside, let's get through it." Ruth eyes beamed with excitement and determination, she walked like a battle ready maiden as she put her gauntlets, a weapon used by fist fighters of Lunia.

As everyone stepped into the fog of war, it was cleared and they could see straight path leading to another huge door. They could also see the ruins of the city. There was not much of cover. One thing was clear though, the place had trees, vines and grasses everywhere. Ruth looked at her surrounding suspiciously. "Is it just me or plants here looked odd?" Isaiah then put his index finger on his lips, and whispered. "Keep your voice down everyone. These plants are spies. It's a domain magic." Said Isaiah, and he continued. "If I walk, they are going to notice that we have arrived, so could everyone of you get into the advantage position quietly and gently?" Said Isaiah. Ruth whispered, "Does it even matter? If you walk they are going to notice, what makes us different?" Isaiah spoke in calm and monologue manner, "I affect magic not in gentler way, on the other hand, if you walk carefully, you should be able to fool its domain, thinking that its not sentient beings." Ruth rolled her eyes, not really understanding what's the big problem with the leader. Ruth took the left side of the building and climbed up to the highest point she could find so that she could cast her magic without troubles.

On the right, the houses had no roof, but its wall was standing strong. Unless enemies could fly, or have something to detect hidden foes, it seems like any one inside the house would not be detected straight away. The left side, the houses were not in good shape, but just like how Ruth had taken the position, it looked like houses on the left had climbable roof.

Isiah hurried the other two to take a position.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 7 Clock11Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:33 pm

Niht and Aurora Reverie

As Aurora focused on establishing the link with the three members of her team, every member stepped onto one of the four panels, each anxiously anticipating what would await them on the other side once the locks were open.

Niht made sure to check his arms before stepping up, fastening his armored gauntlets and making sure his sister had her bow properly fastened so she wouldn't end up losing it somewhere along the way and be unable to defend herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 7 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Ancient Weapons IC
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next