Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Ancient Weapons IC

Go down 
+2
Renshi52
Litmus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

Ancient Weapons IC - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 6 Clock11Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:27 pm

Niht & Aurora Reverie

Niht piled two plates full, one with various well-seasoned steaks, and another with equal amounts fruits and vegetables. He even had a cup-cake sized portion of butter cake on the side for dessert. He focused on eating as he observed the rest of the gathering, listening closely for any important information.

Aurora stared at her brother for a bit in awe before joining in on the conversation with Ren and Joshua. It had been a while since she'd seen him wolf things down like that.

"Oh, it's not as impressive as talking to animals, but I can talk to people without, uh, talking." She chimed, obviously much more reserved than she had been when it was just the three of them on the ship. Niht was obviously not too keep on conversing, so she decided it best to leave him to his own devices for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 6 Clock11Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:17 am

Joshua + Niht + Aurora + Ren

"Is it now?" He smiled, "Well, glad that I was not wrong then." Then he tilt his head, "Hmm, my take on this? Well, I don't know. I am only informed that I would be leading one group for this very mission, and I have not been brief about what we are going to do that..." Then he posed with excitement, "But I am very very excited for the adventure!" Then when Aurora talked about her ability to speak with others with her mind, his sparkling eyes met hers, "That's awesome! That's like bringing a great tactical advantage to the field!" He said it with excitement. "You know what? it would be so awesome if we become a group like this!" Then he looked at Niht, Niht could feel the pressure and excited stare of Joshua, so much pressure that he can't help but to say at least one or two things about himself.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 6 Clock11Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:27 am

Ruth + Daichi

"Oh good sir, is that an apology or justifying your behavior?" Said Ruth with sarcasm, "I have memorized your name already, so you don't need to. I don't forget names as we are about to work together. Just don't try to be funny with me." She quickly gulped her food as soon as she pick it up with her fork. "Don't try to find your soul mate here, Mr. Venandi. I assure you, just as you are not my type, I am not your type." She continued with her meal, "It's soooooo good." She commented, "I wonder if I could learn one or two things from this place's chef."
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 6 Clock11Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:43 am

Deborah + Sillia + Morgana + Mordred

"Well, the ship from Ironshield to Yanis left before I could take it, so I had to go to Hosia so that I could get here."

Deborah nodded to the comment that had been made Sillia, "Yes, even if elites are doing their best to keep it safe, for some reasons criminals have become intelligent with how they do things. I also heard the news about it as well and it looked like Lunia is not the only one. Dionois was attacked as well, and I think the two governors decided to form an alliance for once. Pirates made two powerful ladies angry, and I am sure they are going to regret it." Then Deborah looked at Morgana, "Are you alright, Lady Morgana? He is not harassing you, is he?" She said it in careful manner, to think that rude man also had the side of perverseness, she was concerned for Morgana.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 6 Clock11Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:53 am

Isaiah + Jeremiah

"So, if you have a choice of members, who are you going to take?" Jeremiah asked Isaiah, Isaiah shrugged, but his eyes make a quick scan of the room. "If I have a choice, I will take that girl called Ruth. As I don't use magic, I need some fire power." Jeremiah eyebrows furrowed, "What?" Isaiah's emotionless face looked at surprised Jeremiah, "You already know that I can see powers of every individuals. Since I can't take you and Joshua, I would take that girl as the fire cannon of my team." Jeremiah scratched his chin, "Hmm... I see. Well, then, I am going to take that guy over there. I like quiet guy," Jeremiah smirked at Isaiah, and Isaiah responded with weak "hmph."
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 6 Clock11Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:56 am

Morgana
Morgana V. Ryzez (Yanis)
MvR - P09 - Friendly Acquaintance

She raised her eyebrows upon hearing about the antics of terrorist groups.

Oh, wow. These space pirates are becoming bolder by the day.. Good to know that team leaders are finally uniting against a common cause. I have been all on my own for these past few years and hate to admit it, but I myself could now use some one time assistance from big shots because I wouldn’t want to burden them with my personal issues continuously. This is mainly one of the reasons I was here. I wanted to make a deal with the Governor of Yanis, that he will help me in my search, of locating my family that escaped Iron-Shield some time ago, and in return I will help him in this dream business.”

Morgana then turned her head to look at Mordred, he was silently eating his food, but she could see that his ears were perked and listening in on her conversation.

Turning back to face Deborah with a smirk and roll of her eyes, she continued to answer her concern.

Oh, you need not worry about him. He’s an old family acquaintances, Something like a guardian. He takes his job really seriously though. I mean if you want protection from enemies then he’s your go to guy.” Morgana shrugged her shoulders in defeat and went back to cleaning up her plate. “He’s not a bad person per say, It’s just I had lived with him for so long that I grew tired and simply wanted to explore the world more for my means than stay in Hosia all my life.”
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 6 Clock11Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:29 am

Sillia (Yanis)

"Well at least they're taken measures to counteract this.  Even if those pirates are organized, the cities' top priority should be protecting their citizens.  They should do some investigating and then show a display of force so it doesn't happen again." Sillia stated with fierce conviction as her left hand was bound into a fist, as she finished off the rest of her food after she was done talking.

At the mention of Mordred, she glanced in his direction see how he was reacting to the conversation that was now about him.

While what Mordred did in that room was certainly an... odd display, she still had faith that he was a respectful person that wasn't 'bothering' anyone.  Though, at least she knew why Mordred was around Morgana, they had apparently lived together for some time.

"I can relate, I moved to Hosia from Lunia for a similar reason.  How has the change been for you?  The people of Hosia have been fairly accompanying to me and their libraries covering magic and technology are quite interesting.  Though, it might be a little too relaxed for my taste." Sillia stated with a curious demeanor with her muscles beginning to relax now that she was off the pirate subject. She wanted to learn more about this city and its inhabitants, after all, it was a mixture of all sorts of people, so it could prove useful to her research.
Back to top Go down
Renshi52
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Renshi52

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 6 Clock11Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:20 am

Ren

Ren likes keeping her hands together, with her long dress sleeves, it appears more like a princess with her arms and hands hidden, she likes this because after all she is still quirky and likes to fidget with her fingers but no one can tell. She stop fidgeting for a bit when she pets her companion, or needs to do some type of objective with her hands. But in most cases that is her go to stance.
OOC:

When she saw Jousha eye's flaring up with excitement when he learned of aurora's ability, Ren knew that this man was sincere and very driven, she now was quite interested what his power will be even more so if they were going to be in a group together. "Pardon Joshua, I know you specialize in earth, but do you think you could tell us what sort of spells your power comes with? In a tactical advantage like Aurora's telepathic link, which is why I want to be in this group since she already made a connection with me cause of some mishaps that happen on our way here. Knowing our spell can coordinate in more destructive capabilities. My father always told me, "one can hold a sword but it will never win if the two do not work as one." when I was young thought that was all jibber jabber. But just like they say a sword is an extension of one's arm so can our spells being an extension of each other." Ren knew she talked a alot, she played it off like she owned the place. She calmly smiled to see if Josua's spell's could work well with the group that we had. "I too am getting slightly excited when will we head out if this is our group?" Ren is now jumping with joy in her mind at least.

Daichi

Daichi listen attentively to what Ruth had to say, he isn't a savage and understands her point of view, but Daichi just can't help to be extremely hor... Driven. He is a warrior archer after all, he will show his chivalrous side, maybe not right now though, he gave it some thought and proceeded to reply back. "Why can it not be both? I can't change who I am so I like to justify my actions because that is me, but at the same time I am apologizing cause that is too who I am, does it contradict? I don't think so. I can't help to chase after beauty but beauty can be almost anything can it not? You assume that we aren't each others types, but do you even know me? I honestly can say I do not know you, that is why I am trying to make an effort in by trying to talk, is that so wrong?" Daichi's expression changed from a creepy person trying to make passes into more of a stern serious warrior that was stalking his game all night. Daichi's eyes that once sparkled with lust not to long ago, quickly leapt into a strong stare. If this Ruth person did in fact isn't trying to be in a group Daichi will leave cause as a warrior archer he will find others that can work well with even if he leaves a beauty in the wind.

Daichi is a hidden pervert but he does put priorities into place so he doesn't make a complete fool of himself, that is why people always think of him as a complete creep at first, but once they get to know him he is just like any warrior with core teachings right down to the roots. Since he comes from a clan that loves nature he always thinks of himself as a tree once he puts himself planted to an idea or situation he will be steady. And right now his next course of plan will be on Ruth's response. Keeping his eyes locked into her direction trying to catch her line of sight.  
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 6 Clock11Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:09 pm

Niht & Aurora Reverie

Niht held Joshua's gaze for about a full minute. He wasn't new to such intensity, but knew well very few had so much to begin with. He was certainly impressed, but not intimidated.

"...Niht Reverie." He conceded before deciding he'd rather continue their little staring contest.

Aurora held a stiff smile as she watched the exchange, before turning to Joshua snd filling in the rest. "My brother here uses air magic. He can fly, you know?" She added excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 6 Clock11Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:46 pm

Morgana
Morgana V. Ryzez (Yanis)
MvR – P10 - Living Alone

Morgana stretched her neck backward, the nape curving around the chair’s head. Her eyes were shut as she applied more pressure and a crack was soon heard emitting from her neck region.

Ah, well I don’t suppose I’m the best to answer that.”

She grabbed on to her neck and applied some more pressure while tilting it to her left side. A light crack was heard.

Like I said, I moved around.”

Morgana proceeded to stiffen her back shoulders and then twisted her body with her right shoulder pushing back at an upward angle. A series of cracks released the built-up tension and the now relaxed woman let out a sigh of content. “Oof. That was nice.”

Spinning around in her seat enough to be able to view the group in the back of the room.

The Yanis born boys back there would be best to give you a better understanding of the population structure and stuff. I lived mostly at the taverns and stayed to myself. But other times when I worked in them, yes sure the clientele coming in and out was of a mixed sort. But with that you do get all kinds of attitudes.”

This time Morgana clicked her tongue in slight dissatisfaction as she recalled her past.

Tch!” “At the very least my experience here in Yanis has been better than when I was living in my birthplace of Hosia. Over there due to some unfortunate circumstances, life was hell for me. The people hated us because they were ignorant bastards and easily riled up. It later got better when Mordred entered the Knights regiment under the old Governor and quickly rose in rank to reach a higher post within the Star Knights. That recognition made the people back off and keep their unfounded grudges to themselves, but it was far too late. The feeling of hate for the Hosian residents of my community was deeply rooted in me and I couldn’t stand being there anymore plus there were other personal factors involved too. In the end, I left for the first ship departing from the land of my misery and soon moored into Yanis where I felt peace for the first time as no one knew me here. So, if you are looking to escape your past, then this is the right place to be, at least it was for me.”

Morgana looked at Sillia and smiled. “I am not saying that all of Hosia is bad or unjust, it’s just my experience there from early childhood was so. I sure hope that your stay over there would be better. I heard the new Governor is doing a good job to keep the populace in check or at least trying her best.”
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 6 Clock11Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:29 pm

Sillia (Yanis)

Sillia was observed Morgana with an interested stare, as a feeling of refreshment came over her for a few moment.  She understand what it was like to be bound by idiot with stupid grudges, though she didn't really know what Morgana meant by 'easily riled up'... she didn't seem like she would of done anything bad.

Still at the mention of grudges, Sillia couldn't help but quickly glance in Ruth's direction for a brief moment to see her status.  She seemed to be distracted by the 'colorful' man from earlier, and seemed to be a little... uncomfortable... good.

"Don't worry, I'm not so sensitive that such comments would offend me, and I know full well that all cities have their fair share of hot-headed idiots.  Some of the nurses I worked with were real pieces of work that made it very clear they thought I wasn't a 'real' surgeon.  Even though I put in way more work then any of those imbeciles." Sillia reassured Morgana with an understanding gaze, as she began to  frown and continued to say "Also... my sister and I were caught up in a similar unfortunate circumstance due to some misdirected grudges.  It was all thanks to certain 'people" that tossed her aside like she was nothing when it was over."

Sillia looked down at her feet with a stern worried expression for a few moments.  She took a deep sigh and slowly cracked her knuckles that she had an inclination to do ever since Morgana cracked her back in front of her.  Then glanced back up at Morgana with a calmer expression with a hint of a slight smile that had worked its way on her face.

"All the same, escaping your past has a nice ring to it.  Maybe once I'm done with my research I'll spend some time here." Sillia stated with a thoughtful expression, as she lowered her gaze and pondered about the idea further.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean for the conversation to take such a serious tone... We're supposed to be enjoying ourselves right?"  Sillia stated with a somewhat forced smile returning.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 6 Clock11Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:26 am

Deborah + Sillia + Morgana + Mordred

"... No, it's alright... Both of you went through a lot." Deborah commented softly; "I, on the other hand, did not go through so much of hardship... You see, I am Muramasa, a family respected by Ironshield community as my families are very close to that status of founding fathers of Ironshield..." She avoided the gaze, "Please, do not misunderstand, I am not trying to brag about my family. It just that since you all are being honest with me, I wanted to be honest with you, too." Deborah smiled warmly to two ladies, Mordred presence completely forgotten, "Well, if you need help from Ironshield, just let me know, I would gladly help."

"and you know settling down here is not a bad idea, I think." said Deborah. "From what I know, many Yanis residents went through hardships and decided to settle here. Many says that, the moment you decided to live here, you are under the protection from Yanis Governor. To the point that any past ties with you can't touch you." Then she added, "That being said, such policy of Yanis Governor made him unpopular to some powerful nobles."

Just then, the door opened for Governor Cheon to enter.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Joshua + Niht + Aurora + Ren

"That's sweet! I always wanted to fly! Man, can't wait to see you in action!" Joshua grinned at Niht, then he paused for a moment, trying to answer Ren's question as best as possible. "Hmm, well, you see, my earth powers are more like inflicting abnormal status on enemies." He shrugged, "I prefer non-violent methods, you see."

Just then the door was open, food disappeared as Governor Cheon entered the room.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Ruth + Daichi

Ruth quietly ate her food as Daichi started to speak in serious manner, when he was finished, she sighed. "First of all, you did not make the best of first impression. Is that my fault?" Said Ruth, in calmly manner. "Secondly, you should think about how to improvise, not how to undo the situation you are in. You could have just tossed funny jokes, or just enjoy the food like I am doing it right now." Said Ruth and took another bite of her food, drinking juice she got from table in the very manly manner "Making an effort is good, but when it comes to people, your own effort will never be enough. To me, you were trying to force me to look at you, and I don't like that." She sighed again, "But you are absolutely right. I  was being rude. You have my apology, but that is all."

Before Daichi could respond to what Ruth had said, the door was opened; food disappeared. Ruth looked disappointed.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone

"I apologize for suddenness," Said the Governor Cheon. "I miscalculated." Governor Cheon waved his hands and all of the sudden everything became black except people and their chairs. "You see, I thought that I was ahead of our unknown enemy. However, the enemy knew me too well." Said the Governor Cheon. When the darkness faded, they were in front of grey airship. The ship looked ready to leave, and Governor Cheon signaled everyone to follow him.

"There is a reason why you are all gathered here." Said the Governor as he walked quickly, expecting all of them to catch up to him. "Only one ship could get you to that City of Ancient Weapons, and that's the ship." Said the Governor, pointing at the grey ship.

Soon. only a metal bridge between them and the ship. "It is a magically enchanted ship that had been here for ages. All cities use to have it, but some nobles destroyed them during their reign. This is the only one left. Well, that's what I thought." Said Cheon, "My scout reported to me that another grey airship went to that city." There was some urgency in Governor's voice, "I have appointed three leaders. Isaiah, Jeremiah and Joshua, you guys take the lead." Then Joshua looked at the Governor, surprised. "Wait, you are not going to give us any briefing about what to do?" Governor Cheon smiled, "the moment you all go inside to the ship, I have prepared someone else to do the briefing." Then before Joshua could ask another question, Jeremiah grabbed him, "Come on, let's go." Governor Cheon smiled as Jeremiah dragged Joshua into the ship.

The Governor looked at the others, "No need to worry about the ship, I made it sure it is well maintained." Said the Governor. "The moment every one gets inside the ship, the ship will automatically set sail to the city of Ancient Weapons." Said the Governor confidently. "Now, ladies and gentlemen. If you want to quit, this is your final chance. The moment you board that ship, whatever responsibility and consequences that comes after this.. is in your hands." The governor's eyes drifted to his brother. Isaiah nodded and quietly he entered the ship as well. Governor Cheon looked at the others once again, "Well?"

Then Ruth crossed the bridge with confidence, then followed by Deborah.

Everyone

As everyone got into the ship, the door that was left open created itself a wall, preventing anyone from getting it out. Then they all could feel the ship starting its engine, and through the windows it had, they could see that ship was already in the mid-air, and flying with amazing speed. Even though, they could tell it was traveling very fast, they did not feel anything. No one was feeling any kind of motion sickness.

"Come on, follow me." Said Isaiah, signaling others to follow him to a room. The room that Isaiah led them was a huge room. Not so huge as the room of the governor's manor, but spacious enough to fit everyone and allowed them to be comfortable.

"This is what's going to be happened." Isaiah started to speak, in very much calmly manner. "From what I have learned, the moment we reach there, we are going to be facing three doors. So, in order to make scout every area effectively, we are going to be deployed as three teams. One team would be led by me, Jeremiah going to take another one and Joshua as well."

Jeremiah crossed his arms, as his name was mentioned and he looked at the others in somewhat cocky manner, like sizing up others' powers. Joshua grinned optimistically, "Yo!" and greeted them.

"I will take Lady Ruth Runihura, Lady Aurora Reverie, and Sir Mordred Viscardi."

Said Isaiah, Joshua looked at Isaiah with his mouth opened and he protested, "Wahhhaaattt? No way! I want to take Aurora! I scouted her first!" Isaiah sighed, "Fine, I will take Lady Sillia Elden." Then, Jeremiah spoke before Joshua could, "My team would be Niht Reverie, Daichi Venandi and Morgana Ryzez." Joshua was about to make another protest, but Jeremiah gave him a glance that Jeremiah would not listen to any protest. Joshua sighed. "Oh well," But he recovered soon, putting his fist high, "I still feel that my team is the best! So, Aurora, Ren and Deborah! Are you ready? We are going to have so much fun!"

Isaiah rolled his eyes, in any case, he addressed everyone again. "Is there any objection? If so please do tell. Once we leave the ship, we probably won't be able to see each other for long period of time." Said Isaiah, again showing not so much of any emotion.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 6 Clock11Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:39 am

Mordred
Mordred Viscardi R
MVr - P18 - Enter the Darkness

Every time Morgana spoke, Mordred would be compelled to counter her remarks, but he would instead bite forcefully on his food because everything was just so confusing, well some things he didn’t understand, and the rest just felt vague. He thought it would be best to speak to her privately later.

After that, everything escalated and soon he found himself walking into a large ship and then he was paired with one of the representatives of Yanis and to his horror Morgana wasn’t next to him. She apparently got selected into another group of boys that he disapprovingly eyed at. Of course, he didn’t know anything about them, so he wouldn’t really trust his little sister to be around anyone other than him if he could help it. But Morgana, on the other hand, was busy studying her new teammates and not even batting her eye towards her loving brother for help. It was all too disheartening. What did he not have that those kids could offer her? It was all too sad. At least Sillia was with him, a familiar face and that was at the very least a little hopeful.

I get we are splitting off into teams but how far apart would we be from each other? Say if one team needs assistance, would it be possible for everyone to regroup or meet up to the others location? Or are we to plan for situations of being alone with no backup?”

Mordred voiced his tactical questions to the three group leaders.
Back to top Go down
Renshi52
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Renshi52

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 6 Clock11Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:47 pm

Daichi

As he listen to her words, it dawned on him that he could care less... His lust already turned into annoyance and as she talked about food he saw her more of a pig than anything else. but still keeping a straight face he sat listening none the less. Maybe he was the one that did come across as the jerk, but Daichi already knew of this himself, that is how he always comes off as. As she finished talking and stuffing her face with more food, he wanted to respond by simply walking away but before he could even react someone came through the door and the food vanished. "Welp, there goes my lunch." He said to himself as he didn't get a chance to eat, but as a hunter he already knows how to conserve himself and knowing he doesn't need to eat a lot to manage.

The big man started talking about enemies and being a step behind, suddenly everything went dark except for the people, seems like a type of magic, was it the same teleportation as when they first arrived? it felt different but similar. Next thing he knew they were in front of a massive grey ship and talking about the ancient island.

This was getting exciting, Daichi gleamed his radiance poured out, even the sun would look away from how bright his eyes were. "My team would be Niht Reverie, Daichi Venandi and Morgana Ryzez." Daichi looked in the direction his name came from, he heard something about teams he looked around trying to see who was in his group, at first he wanted to be with Ruth but her egotistical personality made it seem liked she would be a boring person to tag team with, he wanted to be group with some other girls that would want to try to dominate him, someone serious with a dark aura... But who would that be.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 6 Clock11Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:25 am

Spoiler:

Everyone

As the knight of Hosia raised the question, Jeremiah furrowed his eyebrows, but before he could answer, Isaiah tapped Jeremiah. Isaiah spoke, "If you need an assistance, run. As the governor mentioned, we are racing against the time. We do not have luxury of regrouping or formulating a plan. We know this much, all three doors lead to the one great hall. The governor thinks someone or something must be trying to activate a powerful spell from there. We do not know which door would lead us to that great hall in time to prevent it, so if you can't pass whatever that is in front of you, just run. Did that answer your question Sir Viscardi?"

Joshua looked at Isaiah, "What? When were you going to share that with everyone?" Isaiah gave gentle 'hmph'. "I was going to share that after we got the team issue settled. But, as Sir Viscardi raised the question, I decided to speak about it anyway." Joshua sighed, "Next time, start with big information and then smaller issues, okay?" Isaiah take a look at Joshua, then just gave a nod.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 6 Clock11Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:19 pm

Morgana
Morgana V. Ryzez (Yanis)
MvR – P11 - Group Searching

Morgana looked about herself as they were whisked away to what appeared to be a magical ship, an ancient one. She half expected to hear creaks and moans but alas the magic kept it in pristine condition.

Soon she found herself being paired into a group with some energetic characters, though neither of them was her brother or the two ladies she was getting to know.

Mordred asked the assigned group leaders if the three groups could combine at a moment’s notice; most likely he was thinking how to get close to his only sister and use his excuse of being an older brother to protect her, but Morgana felt confident enough that she could now protect herself with her own abilities unlike before when her powers hadn’t awakened while living with her brother.

Oh, so we won’t be in open grounds but in confined space. Well that would naturally make it difficult to just run around in any direction.” Morgana responded to Isaiah’s revelation.

The lone she-wolf took another look at her teammates and the rest of the groups.

Well, I hope we got paired with effectiveness in battle power in mind and not on whim. I don’t know the power sets of anyone here except Mordred’s who is a Heavy-Defence Shield Unit and I wouldn’t mind being paired with him but only because I don’t know the other people here. So, if this is going to be a really dangerous expedition, then I really hope the team leaders here know us well enough to pair us with the right people whose powers would complement each other.”

Morgana ended and studied everyone’s body language while waiting for their reactions.

Last edited by Shadow-Heart on Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 6 Clock11Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:39 pm

Niht Reverie

By the time he'd finished his staring contest with Joshua, his plates of food had already been polished off save a single carrot. Just as he was about to reach for it, the doors swung open and it vanished into thin air. Niht was unsurprised as he calmly turned his gaze to the hurriedly entering governor. He slowly stood as the governor moved them all to a new location without missing a beat, reaching out to grab his still-seated sister before she dropped from the sudden lack of a chair.

Niht listened quietly to the governor's explanation before following directly behind Isaiah without a hint of hesitation. He showed no indication of waiting for his sister, leaving her to make her own decision on whether to board or not. He'd rather she stayed behind, but the decision was, in the end, still hers to make.

As the ship left off, Niht surveyed the technological marvel he'd found himself inside, inspecting the material and make until Isaiah called them into another room. Inside the reasonably spacious room, the three assigned team leaders immediately began distributing those present like some sort of pie amongst themselves. Niht sat silently until asked for objections, waiting patiently for Morgan's question to be answered before standing himself.

"I'm afraid my sister has a weak constitution. I would like to request being placed along side her in case her condition acts up." He looked at the three leaders directly with an unwavering gaze, his back habitually ramrod straight. He spoke scarcely, but his words held utmost sincerity. Niht's unyielding straightforwardness was in itself his pride.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 6 Clock11Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:30 am

Everyone

“Sadly, no.” Said Jeremiah, “If this mission is that well-prepared, I would have asked the Governor to only allow us, just three of us, to take part and rest of you to go back home.” The voice definitely sounded annoyed as Morgana made a point about making the group on the whim. “We are taking too much risk by taking you all, and I feel some of you are trained too little.” Before Jeremiah could continue, Isaiah slapped Jeremiah’s back. “You are being offended too easily. She was not saying that to belittle your decision, she was being concerned.” Jeremiah gave a ‘hmph’ then Isaiah addressed Morgana’s concern. “The badges that you have received, is what give us the idea of how pair up you all. For instance, Joshua wanted to stay with one particular representatives so that you all could bring out synergy that you already have. Jeremiah, he had chosen people who had different elements so that it might help to explore the ruins.” Then Isaiah gave a pause, then continued “I, on the other hand, chosen people who could support the team. Does that help you to understand how this group was put together?”

And when Niht asked the leaders to be placed with his sister, Jeremiah gave him a cold stare. “If she is that weak, she could stay here. We cannot-“ This time, Joshua came between, “Waaaaaaaait!  We are not going to leave anyone behind! Let’s hear Aurora’s opinion, too. Aurora, what do you want to do? Do you want to come with us? Or stay here? I mean, if you want your brother to be with us, that’s fine, we could change party members with the other groups.”
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 6 Clock11Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:37 pm

Sillia Elden

Sillia couldn't help but smile whenever she heard Ruth get mentioned in a team with Mordred, Aurora, and Isaiah.  It was a shame she couldn't work with Mordred, but she would be distracted by being around that...

"Gah, why did you open your mouth!" Sillia shouted in her head, as she jerked her head towards Joshua shot the man a sharp annoyed gaze.

"Wait... I don't want to cause tension, what am I doing?"  Silia thought to herself annoyed,as she quickly adjusted her facial expressions to be more emotionless and format before anyone hopefully noticed.  

Still, this situation needed to be fixed if possible....

She glanced over at Ruth for a brief moment, as she noticed the Lunia emblem.  Right, we have the same magic type, maybe if a clarify that we'll be able to get the groups altered a bit.

"I see, I'm part of the support team.  While I am from Hosia and practice in medicine, I do use fire, so is it fine that I overlap with Ruth?"
 Sillia calmly stated as she pointed at the badge on her shirt
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 6 Clock11Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:41 pm

Aurora Reverie

As they were making small talk, govenor Cheon suddenly burst into the room, all the food vanishing at the same moment. Aurora was startled as the corn she'd just bit into vanished into thin air. The govenor seemed hurried, and quickly teleported them to some new place before Aurora could finish processing his sudden appearance in the first place, only mamaging to not fall on her face thanks to her brother's timely assistance.

She followed the crowd behind Cheon to the strange ship that was like none she'd seen before unconsciously, and listened to his speech with no small amount of confusion, as her mind fought to catch up to the situation.

Aurora held her head as Isaiah called on them to follow him. Her thoughts finally catching up, she clutched the folds of her dress as she considered whether to go or not, failing to register Niht casually stolling forth before her. She was and always had been a sheltered child, and perhaps she might bring trouble with her weak physique.

After taking a moment to ponder, Aurora resolutely strode into the ship as well. Maybe she really might be a hindrance, maybe not. However, perhaps due to the very blood flowing through her veins, she longed to see the world, and she felt like this was some work of destiny.

Once inside, she waited anxiously at Niht's heels after seeking him out until they were called into a new room by Isaiah, feeling thankful they werent just suddenly teleported again like the last few times.

Aurora didn't speak till Joshua, in what she surmised by now was his usual manner, objected to his cohorts dismissal of her and asked her opinion, and which point she stood up. Niht had a point, and he most definitely didn't ask for her exclusion, something she was grateful for.

"My brother's right, I have a weak physique. But I don't really have an illness or any such anymore. I won't be of much help in close combat, but I'm fully capable of ranged combat and my spells can help support and heal my allies. I shouldn't be a hindrace so long as someone takes else takes the vanguard and I take the rear. Niht's best at close combat so I feel he might be right to ask to pair us up, but it would be fine with any other vanguard fighter as well." She spoke her piece and promptly sat down, so as to not make her anxiety too plain to others, thanking her brother for his consideration with her telepathy.
Back to top Go down
Renshi52
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Renshi52

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 6 Clock11Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:44 am

Daichi

Daydreaming he simply walked along with everyone on the ship he didn't know fully what was going on he was waiting for the more important information rather than grouping, cause once fully grouped he will be able to figure out their strengths and weaknesses, until then he stood silent. Lifting his hood over his head he slowly walked to the back of the group. His main objective now is to find his next prey.

Ren

Everything was moving so fast, first the food disappeared, next the teleported in fornt of a bunch of ships, and everyone was basically running in there. Ren had no time to think when she basically was pushed into the ships. Now they are talking about groups it all felt rushed, her head spinning she wanted to sit. She then heard that she was in a group with Aurora but not niht, she wanted to protests but she didn't know if aurora wanted it or not, so she waited for her to answer first. Shortly after Aurora did in fact spoke about it. Ren also quiet simply smiled and went to stand near them. She now wanted to know what route they are taking she needs INFO, that is how her family lived and that is what she needs, gathering information is always the most important when it comes to fights, missions, objective, hell even in life info goes a long way.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 6 Clock11Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:10 pm

Location: Inside the grey ship (Reaching the City of Ancient Weapons)
Everyone

Isaiah looked at Sillia, then gave a nod. "You two are very capable support, so I needed at least one of you in my team. The type of element doesn't matter much as both of you are going to play different roles."

As the focus now shifted to Niht and Aurora, and with Joshua saying wanting to hear what Aurora want it, the leaders let Aurora spoke. Jeremiah gave a cold stare at Niht and Aurora, but on the other hand, Joshua was nodding then looked at Jeremiah. "I think they made it clear! I am taking Niht with my group." Jeremiah cold stare shifted to Joshua, then everyone again. "Let me tell you something, if you think that you can protect someone better because you know that someone, think again. You are more likely to become the hindrance to their growth; preventing that someone to reach his or her full potential." Jeremiah sighed, "Fine, I will swap Niht with Michiyo Ren." Joshua was about to protest, but Isiah tapped on Joshua's shoulder. "Enough, if you don't swap it, Jeremiah doesn't have enough people to open the door."

It was then the ship stopped its movement, and made a sound of docking. Isaiah was the very first person to leave the room, heading out to where they once were. The bridge between the island and the ship was already created, waiting for them to walk over to mysterious island.

"We are here." Said Isaiah, "Welcome to the City of Ancient Weapons." And he left the ship through the bridge. "Come on, we are moving out." Said Jeremiah, signaling others to follow them. Joshua, on the other hand, breathed in and out deeply, then his face was full with excitement. "Awesome! This is going to be so much fun."

As everyone crossed the bridge, the City of Ancient Weapon came to their views. The city was chained up as if a beast was chained up so that it would not harm others. They could see buildings and houses, but it was obvious that it was abandoned.

Everyone could see the three huge doors. One at center, one at the right and the other at the left. Isaiah pointed at the strange looking panels in front of the huge doors. "From what I have learned from Governor Cheon, the panels must be stepped on by four individuals." Then he turned around to face others. "I will announce the group once more. My group will be Lady Lady Ruth Runihura, Lady Sillia Elden, and Sir Mordred Viscardi; Jeremiah group consist of Lady Michiyo Ren, Sir Daichi Venandi and Lady Morgana Ryzez; Joshua group consist of Sir Niht Reverie, Lady Aurora Reverie and Lady Deborah Muramasa." Then he looked at them once more, "Good luck everyone. Let's meet each other at the other side." Isaiah turned around, and signaled it to his group. "Come, we are taking the center."

And as Ruth passed Daichi, she glanced at his side, "Good luck, hope you give others better first impression." and Deborah quickly gave tab to Sillia's shoulder, "See you soon, safe travels." Said Deborah with a gentle smile.

Jeremiah signaled his group, "Come on, we have to move as well." Jeremiah looked at Joshua and his group. "Joshua, I am taking the left." Said Jeremiah, and he walked.

Joshua waved his hands cheerfully at Isaiah and Jeremiah, and then he looked at his group once again. "Alright! Let's do this! Let's do our best to make it before them so that we could prove that we are the best group!" Said Joshua, excitedly and led the group to the other side.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Center Route
Isaiah + Sillia + Mordred + Ruth

As they walk towards the giant door at the center, Isaiah cleared his throat, "I apologize for the rush." Said the man who was taking the lead. "It was supposed to be other way around; we were supposed to come here before the enemies and be ready to surprise them." Isaiah had no emotion in his face, nor his voice had emotions. "So be ready, so that everyone of us could make it to the other side." Then Ruth asked, "So what kind of power do you use?" Isaiah stopped, then looked at them and answered in monotonous tone. "None." And he continued to walk.

Right Route
Joshua + Niht + Aurora + Deborah

As the group walked towards the right, Joshua cheerfully said to his group. "Alright, I can't wait to see what's inside!" Then he looked at his group once again, "So sorry to rush you all like this. And please don't hate Jeremiah too much." Joshua gave a gentle smile, "Once you get to know him, he is a nice guy. He just grew up from one of the toughest family. I mean, he is often reminded about strength, discipline and training." He shrugged, "The guy need to chill out a bit, but because of his seriousness, it got me and Isaiah troubles sometimes, so, yeah." Deborah who was listening to all this, asked, "So it seems like you guys are very close to each other, how long have you been friends?" Joshua looked at the misty sky and wondered for a bit. "Well, me and Isaiah had been friends since we were young. Jeremiah, on the other hand, became our friend when he was in his teens, I guess?" Joshua said it in uncertainty, "Anyways, we three are like brothers, so yeah. So, is everyone excited about the adventure we are about to take part in?" He asked his group.

Left Route
Jeremiah + Daichi + Morgana + Ren

Jeremiah was quite silent as he led his group towards the left giant door. "Whatever happens, if you can't handle it, run." Said Jeremiah as they were about to reach the door and the panel that the group need to use to open the door. "We don't know what we are dealing with, so don't let yourself be in the situation that you can't run. Always save mana to escape. Got it?" He looked at his group to see if his group understood. "I am not saying don't help each other; I am saying it's stupid to save others when you can't save yourself." Then he added, "Let's try to make it there in one piece."
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 6 Clock11Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:57 am

"Ready when you are." Morgana and Mordred said at the same time, each to their own team leaders.

The siblings shot a glance at each other after the exchange. Mordred gave a cheery smile while his sister just rolled her eyes and looked straight ahead at the door behind her team leader.

Mordred adjusted his armour and readied himself by gripping tightly on his rapier's sheath.
"Let's be on our guard then Sillia. Whatever we face. let's take em out as we did those Pirates."
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 6 Clock11Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:46 pm

Sillia (Center Route)

Ugh, guess there was no getting around having Ruth in their group. Though, there was probably some merit of having them together, after all, it's easier to protect yourself from fire when you're a fire user yourself.

Once they reached the city, Sillia couldn't help but have her mouth agape. She knew about this city in the books she read, but the way it looked was on a whole different level. This city, looked like it had all sorts of ancient rare information, maybe even some lost healing that could help her sister!

Still, at the mention of Isaiah having no power Sillia raised an eyebrow. How, was he able to function without one, his whole combat would be thrown off. If he was selected to lead them though, how strong was his personal combat skills? There were so many questions that Sillia wanted to ask, but they didn't have time for this.

"Hopefully it's that easy" Sillia responded with a light smile and nod to Mordred, as the comment reminded her that Ruth and Isaiah didn't know anything about their abilities.

"I suppose I should give a quick run down of my abilities." Sillia stated as professionally and quiet in case someone was listening to them, while purposely avoiding eye contact with Ruth. Sillia then pointed to herself and said "I focus in close range combat, and specialize in disabling enemies. I do have one destructive long range ability though."

Sillia turned to Mordred, as she gestured him to give a quick run down of what he could do as well. She could try to explain herself, but she only saw that giant shield he threw up and nothing else...
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 6 Clock11Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:42 pm

Mordred thought for a moment about what the Yanis representative had mentioned before about knowing about their powers via the badges everyone was equipped with. Nonetheless, it was quite possible that they may not know the exact details. Either ways, even if they knew, it was best for the others to be aware of each others power set, it could be useful.

"Well, I have only a few. Basically, I can summon mirages to confuse the enemy by making them think there are clones of everyone everywhere, secondly, I can place a large shield around me that can protect the people inside, next, in bright light or dim dark situations, I am able to completely blind the enemies and give us clear view night vision type of eyesight. There is also the one spell where I can only make myself invisible, quite useful in various situations, oh, and yeah there's also the one spell where I summon an energy beam to disintegrate most anything in its path. Yes, other than that I have a spell to maximise anyone's potential who are initially near me when the spell is cast."

Mordred gave a quick glance at the people around him, hoping he didn't make anyone uncomfortable... then again if it did, there wasn't anything he could do about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 6 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Ancient Weapons IC
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next