Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Ancient Weapons IC

Go down 
+2
Renshi52
Litmus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

Ancient Weapons IC - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 12 Clock11Fri May 10, 2019 12:01 pm

Mordred Viscardi Ωμέγα Reflector + Summoned Rapier

Mordred found himself fighting the two sharp edged weapons once again. But this time he wasn't outnumbered. His partner brought along a close friend of it's.

"Hahaha, he laughed loudly while enjoying the thrill of the battle That's it, keep pushing it!!" Mordred commanded the twin shield that had materialized alongside the main one and was blocking the equally autonomous sword from reaching Mordred.

The enemy sword struck, the Star Knight parried by ramming the solid Omega Shield at the right time to nullify the sword slash and stagger back, creating the opening for the Alpha powered Rapier to land its stinging jabs at the stunned floating sword.

"Block, One, Two. Block, One, Two."

Mordred continued his assault which eventually led to the enemy sword not able to hold on any longer with all the accumulated cracks and finally the last strike broke the hilt, sending an explosive shock wave that shattered the magical sword. And as in sync or pure coincidence, The Star Knight swung around his body and yelled a war cry as his shielded arm rammed hard into the remaining sword on his right. The Second Shield dashed hard at the same moment and the two shields caught the enemy weapon from both sides. There was a loud clash as another shock wave erupted upon the connection of the two Omega Reflectors.

"That does it then." Mordred commented as he lowered his shield arm away and the twin shield flew away from the spot to cover its partner's back, revealing the steel sword riddled with break marks all over.

"Fuuu~. "

Mordred blew a kiss at the stationary weapon. He smiled as the magical sword disintegrated into thin air with the wind blowing away the tiny particles away.

"Oh!! Yeah, I have to check on Morgana."

The concerned brother looked about where he last remembered his sister fighting off the earlier projectiles, but all he saw was his sister was casually admiring her nails while filing them now and then with one of her daggers. Mordred relaxed his stiff neck and shook his head in defeat. His little sister had grown up so much in their long absence, he could barely recognize her. He knew she was always feisty and never a timid child, but he always wanted to be the one protecting her from all the bad in the world. It looked like that now his role of protector was no longer needed. The young lady was more than capable to stand up for herself. Mordred has conflicting feelings about that, he felt proud of her and at the same time sad that she didn't need him to baby her.

MCBS Tier 2 ★/★★★★★ :: "Shimmering light/deceiver of sight/hide me in your embrace/Deception"
Spoiler:

Mordred whispered the chant slowly under his breath and disappeared from the eyes of everyone.

~Morgana~

Morgana who was actually spying on her brother while acting as if she was busy in her manicure, gave a half smile as Mordred disappeared, thinking that no one noticed him. She blew on her fingers to clear away the nail filings, sheathed her dagger and looked about her surroundings and at the seated Ancient being.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 12 Clock11Sat May 11, 2019 8:21 am

Everyone

As the flying weapons dropping left and right, the unknown man shouted in rage. "Enough!" From the man, an invisible wave spread out and pushed everyone with great force, disrupting their position and the spells that were fired upon him was evaporated, and not just spells fired upon him, but all the spells that were casted were gone.

"What the heck!?" Said Joshua, getting up to his two feet, "What kind of magic is that?" Then the throne that unknown man sat on transformed into huge sword. However, before the man could do anything with it bright light blinded everyones' vision.

"You!" the man shouted, annoyed; then there was a voice "Run! You cannot win him with the sealed Ancient weapons!"

When everyone gotten their vision, they could see the man swinging their sword. The voice, however, rushed the group. "Run! Do not engage him!"

Giant Silver door appeared suddenly, opened for them to escape. "I don't know who was that, but I think we got to go!" Said Joshua, Isaiah nodded, "Agreed. We now know something is alive here. That is enough." Jeremiah barked back, "No! This is the chance!"

The unknown voice shouted once more, "Run! You cannot do anything!" Deborah eyes drifted to the man, the man continued to swing his giant sword as if he was blinded. Ruth stopped Deborah from doing anything. "Don't! I agree with Joshua and Isaiah in this!"

Everyone could see the unknown man just swinging his giant sword; he looked defenseless and perhaps some could fire spells at him as a goodbye gift.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 12 Clock11Sat May 11, 2019 7:13 pm

Mordred Viscardi Ωμέγα Reflector + Summoned Rapier

Mordred looked at and turned his arm around as his spell disintegrated. As the shimmering light wore off, he was once again revealed to the world around him.

"This doesn't seem feasible." The Star Knight commented at the proceeding that soon followed. Tactical Retreat everyone!! He shouted, agreeing with the two Yanis representatives.

Spotting his sister not far away from the Giant Silver Door, he rushed towards her, scooping her up into his arms, he ran through the portal.

~Morgana~

Morgana was ready to chant her spells in defiance and attack the giant when she suddenly got swept off her feet by none other than her elder brother.

"Waah!! What are you doing!? Let me go Brother!! I can take him on!"

Morgana demanded and shouted at Mordred while thrashing about her legs and arms, but her brother held her close and soon they had gone through the Gate.
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 12 Clock11Thu May 16, 2019 6:34 pm

Sillia

"Agreed, I don't think we can do anything, I'm out of here." Sillia begrudingly stated in response to Mordred with her quickly darting towards the door with all her might, her eyes dead focused and unflinching on the door and front of her.

On one hand, She didn't like the idea of someone out doing her like this... but her mind was still focused on her sister. She wanted to throw a parting spell, but she only had one spell that was great for long ranged attacks... and she needed to control it remotely while also avoiding hurting the man.

Still...

"We need to go NOW, we don't know how long the door will stay open." Sillia demanded in response to Jeremiah with her grabbing the man's arm as she ran by though she'd let go if he showed an sort of resistance, as she quickly ran through the doors not looking back for a second.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 12 Clock11Fri May 24, 2019 9:13 pm

Niht and Aurora Reverie

With the offending weapons downed, Niht was about to attempt engaging the man on the throne when all spells were suddenly halted, and his throne suddenly became a massive sword. After that, before the massive sword could do anything, a light blinded everyone, and a voice advised they retreat.

Weighting his options, Niht agreed with the rest of the group's judgement and turned around, heading for the new silver door that appeared from apparently nowhere. He grabbed Aurora on his way, who focused on firing arrows at the enemy while her brother did the running for her.
Back to top Go down
Renshi52
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Renshi52

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 12 Clock11Tue May 28, 2019 7:45 pm

Daichi and Ren

Ren blinded by light, suddenly heard a voice telling them to retreat, Ren quickly grabbed Suijin and ran towards the others.

Daichi still angry at himself for hurting Nara stood there disappointed now that his skills meant nothing to this guy, he looked straight at the guy and made a heroes's vow. He will one day beat him for making him look stupid. Nara telling Daichi he was fine it was just a small scratch picked daichi up on his back and ran to join up with the others. Daichi with all his might said one final thing to the guy before they left, "I will be the one to end you!"
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 12 Clock11Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:16 am

Everyone

Isaiah, Joshua, Deborah, and Ruth rushed out; Jeremiah grumbled and blushed little as Sillia grabbed his arm, and ran with her. "Darn it, woman," Jeremiah muttered quietly. Daichi and Ren managed to reach others as well. Niht, however, felt his body becoming heavy. No, it was not him, Aurora was becoming heavy to carry. Somehow his sister gained weight, her physcial appearance did not changed, but it was clear, he could not move with Aurora. Aurora suddenly felt her arms giving up on her. She could feel her strength being drained by something or someone. Her eyes caught the unknown man grinning, showing his teeth. "Yes! I can feel you now!" The arrows that had been fired upon by her bounced off as if he had an invisible shield surrounded him. The blinded mad man looked at the direction where Aurora and Niht were.

Niht stopped running; no, it was clear he could no longer move for some reason.

The mad man took one step towards them.

"Come on!" Shouted Joshua, at the other side of the gate.

The mad man took another step, with his big sword pointing at the two of them. Then Isaiah rushed back and came where siblings were struggling to move. Isaiah grabbed Niht's arm, intending to drag him and Aurora together. However, Niht could not be dragged out.

Isaiah quickly realized that it was not Niht, it was Aurora.

"Do you trust me?" Isaiah asked the siblings. "You have to pass your sister to me." Said Isaiah to Niht.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 12 Clock11Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:25 am

Niht Reverie

Considering they couldn't move, it didn't take long for Niht to make a decision. He quickly gave her over to Isaiah, as the strange shadow approached rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 12 Clock11Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:49 am

Everyone

It was hard and difficult for Niht to pass Aurora to Isaiah as she weighted way heavier. However, as soon as Aurora was at Isaiah's care, Aurora could feel whatever that was draining her strength stopped its function. "Don't fire any more arrows, it's going to just reveal where we are," Isaiah whispered to Aurora, and dashed out. Niht could feel way lighter as well and could run fast enough to reach the door.

As the three finally came out to the other side, the door closed behind them and disappeared. Joshua sighed in relief. "Talk about close call." Then he looked at Niht, "You alright?" He asked.

"I think you can let go of her..." Ruth said to Isaiah, "Hmm?" isaiah then realized how he was carrying Aurora, "Oh, sorry." Said Isaiah releasing her from his arms, letting her stand on her own.

"You can let go of me as well, woman." Said Jeremiah to Sillia trying to cover his sheepish manner.

It was then they realized they were where they came into this city. The flying ship from Yanis waiting for them.

Just then the ground shook, no, the entire flying city shook and it looked like it was going to fall. The land underneath them started to crack. "Run to the ship!!" Said Joshua, "I will try to buy us time!" Then Isaiah looked at him. "What are you trying to do, you have to come." Joshua grinned. "Your brother told me this might happen." He said and then Joshua palm shined in light, and he shoved light to the ground. "Run!" Joshua urged them.

The ground underneath them still shook, but crack stopped developing further. It was their chance to run to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 12 Clock11Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:52 pm

Everyone

Even if Joshua managed to calm down ground from developing further cracks, the way to the ship had  taken its damage. It was not going to be easy at all. It may take all the strength to reach the ship safely.

“Run!!”

Shouted Joshua, again urging everyone to run towards the ship. His hands firmly on the shaking ground.

Isaiah tried to look back, “Just run! Don’t look back!” Joshua shouted at his friend. Isaiah could feel his jaws tightened. “I will see you, don’t worry.” Joshua spoke with his relaxed attitude. Isaiah, clenched his fist and started running.
Back to top Go down
Renshi52
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Renshi52

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 12 Clock11Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:37 pm

Ren and Daichi

As the city was starting to shake, both Ren and daichi saw the boat that the came on, Daichi still on his trusting friend Nara continue to ride him he had the speed so he thought he be find to get back on the ship, but his mind still hazy from hurting Nara he wasn't fully aware of his surroundings. He simply laid and held on to his friend.

Ren held on to suijin to dear life try to keep up but with her dress slowing her down she needed to go into her battle suit it would be the most practical thing and who help her gain some speed as well. With a quick magical girl twirl she had her armor, with her sword on her side and suijin in her arms, Suijin supplied the sustain while she rest in her loving master's arms. Ren leaped through the cracking city heading straight towards the ships.
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 12 Clock11Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:05 pm

Sillia

Hmph, childish isn't he? She was surprised he was phased so easily by something like hand holding in a situation like this, and talking in such a quiet manner as well... he should try to be stronger than that. Still, it didn't matter, the ground began the shake and they needed to move.

"Right let's go!" Sillia stated quickly nodded at Jeremiah, as she let go of his hand and darted towards the ship in front of her.  She focused purely on the ship, as she dodged the various debris, and struggled with all her might to keep straight on her feet among the shaking ground.

"Mordred you here?  Get ready to teleport if things go south!"
 Sillia yelled out as she glanced around to make sure she was nearby the others so that if they did need to teleport then they could take as many with them as possible.

"Anyone else from Hosia as well, I'm not sure how much longer this place will hold."  Sillia commented out loud to the rest of the group, as she continued to run her hardest to the ship, all her adrenaline pumping her towards on destination
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 12 Clock11Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:33 am

Niht and Aurora Reverie

Aurora pulled her hand away and rubbed it bashfully. Before she could catch herself, the ground began to crack and be torn apart. As a sheltered girl who'd grown up not seeing much if any action, she froze for a good second.

"The storm within my heart/Fast as flowing light/Unyielding and brave/Become my power/Flow through my veins/King of Storms!"

Niht cast his spell, being covered in wind-armor topped off with airy wings. Next, he sprung into action, grabbing his sister, then leaping and gliding his way over the debris in the direction of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 12 Clock11Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:03 pm

Mordred Viscardi
~Morgana~

When the ground shook, Mordred took to the knee which allowed Morgana to wiggle out from her brothers hold and free herself.

"Brother, you're holding me back. I'll see you at the ship."

MCBS Tier 4 ★★★/★★★★★ :: "Energy within me/that which keeps me grounded/release my shackles/let me roam free as the lightning/let none stop me/Time Alter"

Spoiler:

As Morgana kicked off through the Magic Circle, the ground and everyone on it laid dormant, allowing her to race towards the end line with ease.

With Morgana free, Mordred continued to lay crouched onto the ground to keep his footing. The ground for him was still shaky and staying still made it a little easier to concentrate on readying the teleportation spell to transfer anyone close to him, as Sillia suggested.

MCBS Tier 4 ★★★★★/★★★★★:: "I call upon the Cosmic Energy/To gather inside me/Illuminate the Gateway/And Let me travel light-years ahead/Let nothing stop me from reaching my destination/Teleportation!!"
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 12 Clock11Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:04 am

Everyone

CRACK!

“Run!!” Shouted Joshua, but it was too late. Mordred’s teleportation magic circle cracked as the earth gave it away; Joshua was at his limit, whatever the cause of this quake was something out of ordinary.

As teleportation failed, only way to reach the ship was to run for it. Isaiah, Ruth, Deborah, Ren, Jeremiah, Sillia, Daichi, Morgana, Mordred, Niht and Aurora - they had to get out.

Isaiah, Ruth, and Jeremiah reached first. Morgana joined them soon after. Ren made it in as well. The problem was with the rest of them.

Jeremiah clicked his tongue, Sillia was doing fine until one of the debris she tried to avoid split into two. Jeremiah jumped away from the ship, saving Sillia before the fast falling debris crushes her. “We are even.” Said Jeremiah, but the problem was not over, the ground that he had safely landed, gave away and started to fall.

Niht had a great advantage, but the huge debris from the city building came down on him as well. Niht’s instinct to protect his sister screamed across his body. There was only one way to make sure his sister would be saved - he tossed her to the ship. Ren caught Aurora safely. The falling smashed into Niht, making him lose his consciousness, but before he makes his endless fall, Deborah jumped, grabbing him and made it to the shaking ground.

Daichi’s companion did its best, sadly it was no longer possible to reach the ship.

Mordred who tried to cast teleport, he could feel his body was screaming due to the exhaustion. With such sensations, he was knocked out to the ground.

“Jeremiah,” Isaiah commented and clenched his fists as the ship sailed away from the falling city.

“Everyone! Don’t give up hope!” Joshua shouted, closing his eyes, concentrating on the life force of others, the trees and plants grabbed the others, and then it started to connect to each other.

Soon, the trees and plants formed a giant bowl of wood. Joshua, Jeremiah, Sillia, Deborah, Niht, Daich with Nara, and Mordred were gathered.

Then the giant bowl of wood managed to land to the ground, crushing to the ground harshly.

“You guys alright?” Joshua asked, looking at others. “I thought I was going to be here for awhile, alone. Funny how we ended up in huge numbers.” Joshua chuckled. Jeremiah sighed. “Is this time to laugh?” Said Jeremiah, still carrying Sillia on his arms. Deborah checked on Niht, and Mordred who were still unconscious. Thankfully they were not hurt too greatly. With the potions she had, they should be awake in no time. Deborah then checked on Daichi - Nara was protecting him fiercely, but Deborah showed Nara a potion and he let her through to check on him. “It must have been hard for you, huh?” Deborah gave a warm smile. “Don’t blame yourself. You did your best, and look at your friend, he understands.” And she passed a potion for him to recover. “Could you pass some for us, too?” Joshua asked Deborah shook her had. “I used all I had.” She stated with a worried look.

Then there was sinister laughter echoed through the dark lands. Laughter all of them could recognize.

“You fools! I am back and I will take back what was mine!!”

Then there was powerful wind that shook the bowl made of trees and plants, where they were. All of them were feeling chills on their spine, but it was clear that it disappeared as its strong presence disappeared.

“...what exactly have we awakened?” Said Deborah, looking at the others. Joshua shrugged, then Jeremiah sighed. “My guess? The old king.”

Last edited by Nexius on Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 12 Clock11Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:29 am

Mordred Viscardi

He gave it his all. With no time to properly recover in between the battles, Mordred spent the last of his energy in firing up the Teleportation spell, but right at the end, the earth-shattering quake broke his connection which sent him into the over exhaustion zone, shutting down his body as a self mechanism. Thankfully The Omega Reflector mirror copy materialized and swooped him up as he free fell and safely landed him into the wood bowl that was saving all the surrounding others too.

Deborah's potion took a while to kick in as his energy had been completely depleted. But when he woke up, he heard Jeremiah mention The Old King.

"Urrgh. That was quite the earthquake. Sorry guys, I failed in completing the Teleportation spell. I hope the others made it out fine." Mordred rubbed his temple to ease the lingering headache from the earlier exhaustion. "So is this Old King going to continue being a nuisance in the future?"

Mordred questioned the group as he made it up to stand on his feet and looking around as to where they had landed.
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 12 Clock11Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:51 pm

Sillia

"Almost there!"  Sillia uttered, when one of the debris that was flying to her split mid flight from the tremors... As Sillia's eyes widened in fear.

"Cauterize!"
Sillia yelled, as a small thin like blade appeared in her hand as she chucked it at the debris causing a rupture before slamming her spear Mercy into it to rip the rock apart.  However, her strike was weak as the rock simply ruptured towards her as small debris began to pelt her before she was pulled out of the way before a larger one was about to crush her.

She found herself in Jeremiah's arms, as she quickly pushed herself out so that she could stand back her on two feet when she heard the laughter of the old king in the distance, muttered a word of thanks to Jeremiah.

"How are you feeling Mordred?"
Sillia stated in concern, as she held out her hand for her comrade to latch onto, as she turned her gaze to the island that was falling apart.

"I can't believe I'm getting dragged into something like this... Let's head back we should report for the time being..." Sillia muttered with a sigh, as she kept her eye on the island for any sudden movement towards them.
Back to top Go down
Renshi52
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Renshi52

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 12 Clock11Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:35 am

Daichi riding Nara started to notice that even with his efforts he may not be able to make it, he held on tight and hope for the best.

Next thing he knew he was waking up and Nara was telling him someone left a potion for him to quickly recover. Feeling super dazed he stayed quiet and joined with the rest, simply waving his hand to gesture he and Nara are both fine. Even with two beautiful ladies in the area Daichi wasn't super in the mood with his head spinning and for what he did to Nara earlier.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 12 Clock11Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:26 am

Niht Reverie

After a good while, Niht coughed as he sat up. "Old king is right I'll say. Though, how he's still alive is anyone's guess." He commented as he stood with some effort. He had a massice bruise on his back, but was othereise mostly fine. "What now?"
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 12 Clock11Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:54 pm

Ancient Weapons IC - Page 12 DBqqEYd
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
Chapter 1 - The Awakening
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"You are absolutely sure?" Asked Alaz Runihura, the council hall echoed her question. Six governors were gathered in the hall and Cheon just dropped the news that shocked all the listeners.

"Yes, we have to ready for war." Said Cheon, "Something happened at Seal, and I believe we have to get ready for the worst outcome."

Anton, closed his eyes, taking a short breath in and out. He spoke, his voice representing the weight of his question. "What is the worst outcome?"

Cheon paused, then he spoke heavily. "The return of the greedy king."

The governors went silent, and no one questioned Cheon's words. As if they knew all along what was inside the Seal, and as if they all knew the secret of the City of Ancient Weapons.

"Do you think the chosen ones survived?" Asked Ava, Cheon stayed silent.

The atmosphere became heavier than before, but Ariadne broke the silence. "I am sure they did. Ancient weapons won't allow their chosen ones to die easily."

Then a sudden question was raised by Rai, "By the way, did you all managed to fool chosen ones that came to your office?"

The governors did not answer, but it was clear when the dreamers came to them they knew what was actually going on.

"Let's hope they don't find out," Said Ava, "Cause if they do, they might think we just sent them there to meet their doom."

Rai sighed, "I hope I can keep up with the act."

"You are not alone." Said Alaz, "I doubt they understand what we did."

"I will inform you when they come back," Said Cheon, "At the meantime, we all must ready for war. If that greedy king made his return, it won't take him long to awake the sleeping siege weapons."

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Jeremiah+Joshua+Deborah+Daichi+Niht+Sillia+Mordred

"I dunno." Said Joshsua, replying to companions asking for what to do next. "I doubt going back to the city is that easy..." Joshua commented at what Sillia said about reporting back. Jeremiah looked at Mordred, and asked him. "How long will it take for you to recover to cast another mass teleport?" Joshua frowned at what Jeremiah asked. "Hey, Mass Teleportation may not work here. Don't burden him with impossible deed."

Deborah looked around, her eyes trying to capture and remember where they were. "So this is the land where all of our ancestors lived." She commented, and then suddenly she remebered something her brother told her about the earth. "By the way, you all know that earth becomes highly dangerous at night, right?" she asked her companions.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Isaiah+Ruth+Aurora+Morgana+Ren

"We have to turn back." Said Isaiah, his voice had cracks. Even if his emotions was not visible in his face, the voice definitely was suggesting that he was being emotional. Ruth looked at Isaiah, not so sure what to say and then she looked at Aurora who had lost her brother. She sighed.

"Let's have a vote." Said Ruth, "I learned how to control airship and by looking at its design, I think i can make this piece of metal survey the earth. If they survived the fall, we should be able to find them. But let me be clear, at night, earth is not a friendly place. There is a reason why we send people to earth to collect things during the day time. Besides we do not know what lurks in this area of the earth."

Isaiah, without hesitation, said firmly. "I vote we turn back and search for them."

Last edited by Nexius on Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 12 Clock11Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:05 pm

Mordred Viscardi
~Morgana~

~~~//\\//\\~~~

"Typical Brother, promises to stick around and then leaves." Speaking more to herself, Morgana twirled away from looking down at the land that broke apart and had the rest of the party fall away into the unknown. "Humph! Who needs him anyways. He can take care of himself... Idiot."

Morgana went ahead to take a seat inside the ship and voiced her decision.
"I say that we head back and give a full report. It will do us no good if we all stay here and get trapped. We know at least that it is dangerous to linger here during the night. It is best we get reinforcements in the morning for a proper search party."

The young mage glanced out the window at the darkened sky in thought.
"I'm sure they will be okay. They aren't a bunch of useless individuals, so they ought to be even stronger together."

Morgana bit her lips in nervousness, it had become quite a concerning habit and she should stop.
"I have voiced my thoughts. In the end, it is up to you all for what you decide as a majority."

~~~//\\//\\~~~

Mordred took Sillia's hand and lifted himself up, thanking the young fire mage with a smile and a nod. His feet were slightly wobbly at first but he soon grounded himself proper.

While stretching his arms and body, he answered back about the teleportation.
"Unfortunately the battle earlier made me use a few of my spells so the Teleportation took much out of me. Thankfully, the recovery potion is doing what it's designed for."

Mordred did some more arms and chest exercises to relieve more of the soreness attained from the fall.
"I should be charged up with a short rest, helpful if I don't use any more spells right away."

Looking about where they had stopped, the area to him felt a bit too open, so, he made a suggestion to the group.
"Deborah is correct. I think we are exposed too much here. We should find a better place to recoup quickly. Don't know what might attack us at any time."
Back to top Go down
Renshi52
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Renshi52

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 12 Clock11Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:07 pm

Daichi

The young man stood up and petted his familiar, Nara, seeing as his companion is doing well, Daichi simply looked around to survey his surrounding. In the mean time he overheard the others talking, he already forgot the males names, when one man told the other in a somewhat wry demeaner that he shouldn't hassle the other guy. Daichi quickly turned back to the group as soon as he heard an angelic voice, veering straight past the group as if cutting the wind with laser focus eyes. He saw her the girl with gold locks, frantically in his mind trying to remember her name, the simple memory of it was not out of reach for our dear beloved hero, when in fact it clicked not even a millisecond had passed. DEBORAH! it screamed in his mind, grinning from ear to ear, thoughts started to fill and the grin slowly started to change more lascivious, eyes narrowed. Slowly walking to the group while still listening, He stood... no words or sound, hidden behind his hood he simply stood.

Spoiler:

Ren

A chill crawled up Ren's spine as if something disgusting just occurred, with no idea what she simply shrugged it off and listen to what the group was talking about. Isaiah suggested to turn back, Ren agreed to simply turned tail and leave people behind was an ugly gesture. Hearing morgana vote to return back home to get reinforcements, Ren gave it a thought it is true bringing back up isn't running away but what if they didn't have the time. "I vote that we should go back, to turn our backs when we can provide help at the moment now, is the most honorable thing to do, i agree reinforcements may help, but are we not fighting against the time? How do we know the group down there can survive till morning before our return? If we search with the ship and provide the backup ourselves." Ren had exclaimed having not debated in awhile since her days of schooling she was uncertain if she even made a case for the situation. She waited for the rest of the group to vote as well.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 12 Clock11Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:35 am

Ruth - In the Airship

Ruth carefully listened to the others, and she nodded at what Morgana said. Ruth had the same idea as well, perhaps it would be easier to find them when the sun touches the earth.

Night time was dangerous, not only for people on the surface of the earth, but also for airship that decided to linger close to the ground. Surveying the area meant the airship had to travel in lower altitude, and that worried Ruth.

"My vote is to go back and get reinforcement as well" Said Ruth, looking at Aurora. Now, it's Aurora's turn to make the decision.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 12 Clock11Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:28 pm

Niht Reverie

Niht stood up, just a slight bit unsteady from his exertions not moments ago. As the rest of the group leisurely debated on their next course of action, Niht himself instead tensed as he got his bearings. They were evidently on earth... and the light had already died away.

The boy named after the night remembered well. The stories his parents oft told, stories of the world of the night. The world of beasts no man should ever face... perhaps many may assume they were mere stories, fables meant to scare children.

Yet, he could feel it on his skin. Tingles warning of danger closing in. Eyes wide, he looked around. Frantically turning his head searching for a moment, he calmed down and turned to the group. "We have to move. Now." He told them with little elaboration. The party was mostly fine, but without a doubt each of them was exhausted from the previous battles... and something told him they'd be attacked again sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 12 Clock11Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:42 pm

Aurora Reverie

Aurora stood still for a time, the others arguing in the background. She hadn't fully registered it until now, but here she found herself safe and sound aboard the ship... while he brother slipped away and fell down into the deep abyss. He'd saved her once again... but this time, he didn't come back. She gripped the hem of her dress with both hands, clenching tightly before finally, slowly letting go.

"They can handle themselves..." She parroted despite herself, her voice shaking ever so slightly. Then she raised her eyes to face the crowd as she continued. "Maybe, normally, that might be true." she said, her voice stabilizing and slowly gaining in momentum. "Did all of you forget we just fought through a horde of mystery men and some damn corpse that was supposed to have been dead ages ago?" Her voice reached a crescendo, a fierce light shining in her eyes.

"...'normally' I'd expect Niht to fight his way out of nearlt anything." Following a shord pause, she continued speaking, her voice calmer. "But even he likely wouldnt last too long down there without help after exhausting himself before hand. We don't have the time or leisure to just go our merry way and hope reinforcements don't take a week to get back here!"

The girl, despite her clear distress, made sense. It had barely been an hour since they'd fought tooth and nail in Seal, only for half of their number to immediately be cast down to the earth in the dead of night. It would definitely be difficult for them to survive very long in those circumstances, even if they might have good chances in a more normal situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 12 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Ancient Weapons IC
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next