Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Ancient Weapons IC

Go down 
+2
Renshi52
Litmus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

Ancient Weapons IC - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 13 Clock11Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:56 am

Airship

"Alright, it seems we are going back and picking them up." Said Ruth, sighing in short, "Just to be clear, I won't be able to help you all in combat. I will probably be busy driving this thing." Then she went to where driving system was in the ship.

Ruth frowned as she entered the room, "Wow, this is like one of earliest model of the flying ship." She sat on the driving seat, trying to fit in comfortably. "Alright then," She turned off the auto-pilot mode, and grabed the wheel. "Here it goes!" She quickly spun the wheel. "That said, did I tell them that I was banned from driving ship cause I drive it rough?" She pasued a moment, then she shrugged. "Ah what does it matter, we need the speed anyway."

Isaiah was surprised by sudden movement of the ship - it was clear that ship was changing the direction to search for the party that was dropped to the ground. "Talk about change of temperament." Isaiah commented, then again he didn't know her well to say what kind of temperament she had to begin with. However, it was clear she was driving it rough and fast. "Hopefully she will get us there in time." Said Isaiah. He looked at Aurora, "We will find them"

As the ship was sailing back to Seal, four pair of eyes stared at the gray flying ship - usually it would not bother to look at the ship or think of it as its prey as the ships usually fly higher altitude than they did, but that gray ship was entering its territory and it looked like it was lowering its altitude for some reason.

"Alright everyone, get to the deck and search for them." Said Ruth through the speakers - she won't be able to hear what others were going to say, but this was meant for one way communication. "On the deck, there should be some kind of spotlight to-" Then she paused, and then brought the news of about the incoming  of unwelcomed guests. "Ladies and gentleman, we got company."

The four large twin headed crows were nearing the flying ship, and soon will be attacking the ship's hull. As other members rush to the deck, they would be able to see them getting closer to the ship. "Quick!" Said Isaiah, rushing to the deck.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 13 Clock11Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:18 pm

Mordred Viscardi
~Morgana~

~~~//\\//\\~~~

Morgana didn't complain as the majority won over her vote. She headed towards the Deck along with the others.

"Curses!! I had a feeling this would happen." The lightning mage gritted her teeth while locating the huge spotlight and making a dash towards it.

"Guys, do you spot them!!" Morgana shouted as she maneuvered the large device to fire the spotlight into the sky near the ship's sides at the Flying Birds.

~~~//\\//\\~~~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 13 Clock11Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:56 pm

Airship

As the group came up to the deck, it was dark and one could hardly see, but could hear the sound of large wings being flapped around the ship and it was getting closer.

Isaiah tightened his jaws, the enemies were not invisible, it just that the ship was under the night sky, covered with clouds. The moonlight, and starlight were not helping them at all.

Just then Morgana fired up spotlight and sent that light straight to the creature, surprised by sudden beam of light, a giant twin headed crow flinched and fall behind from the group. It seemed their eyes worked like nightvision spell that allowed user to see the dark, but it backfires when it got its eyes met with sudden beam of light - causing momentarily blindness.

But as one fall behind the rest of the birds flew away from the ship, and blended into the darkness. These giant birds were smart, but thanks to Morgana's quick action they seemed to find a breather. However, it was clear its not over yet. They were determind to hunt down the ship, and one could hear that one of the four was coming near the ship once more.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

The Ground

"Yes, we know well enough how dangerous the night of the earth could be." Said Jeremiah, "This isn't the first time me and Joshua came down to earth at night." Then Joshua shook his head, "No, but this is the first time we came down to this area of earth." Joshua reminded his friend Jeremiah that Deborah's concern was well founded, and it should be their concern as well.

However, before Jeremiah could say any further, the darkness came to their area rather quickly. Thankfully, the moonlight and starlight were there to help them to see through the night. But, clouds were in the move, making such light sources as inconsistent.

"Well, look at that, it's already a night time." He commented, and he looked at others, "Don't light any fire, fire would only attract hungry beasts in the woods."

Joshua nodded, "Yes, and I think we are lucky." Said Joshua in hopeful tone. We are not covered by woods, and we could see the sky clearly from here. It also means any ship that passes through here will be able to see us as well."

Deborah then opened her mouth to say something, but she quickly closed it. Even though it was better to move continuously when you were on earth, Joshua was right about the area they were in would give them a better chance of being found by the airships.

So, they decided to wait a bit, before they move on. Then Niht was up and he quickly recommended they should move, and he was right and they all knew that. It was sucidal to stay in one place too long when you were on earth. However, the area was too good to give up that soon.

When Jeremiah decided to agree with Niht's suggestion to give up the spot and move on, the trouble came looking for them. Nara, the Daichi's companion was the first to notice the predator coming closer to the party. Nara, an earth element spirit could feel that his instinct was warning him that they had to run.

Of course, they could stay and fight as well if they chose to do so. Then again, was it worth it to risk their lives to fight the incoming predators? One got to consider that running away, from where they were, meant whatever reinforcement that was coming to their rescue would take longer time to find them.

Joshua could also feel the hostility coming closer to them as he put his hand on earth, "Bad news, Jeremiah... You know those tigers I told you about?" Jeremiah furrowed his eyebrows, "You mean those earth elemental tigers?" Joshua nodded to Jeremiah, "I think its them."

Jeremiah sighed, he looked at others. "We got to run." Then Deborah shook her head, "No way, it's going to be hard to find the spot like this. We need to push them back or buy time." Jeremiah stared at her, and then he shook his head, sighing deeply. "Okay, who votes to run and who votes stay? If we are voting to run, we need to divide into groups of two." Joshua looked at Jeremiah, giving him a confused look. "Well we need one group to have three individuals." Jeremiah shook his head, "No we need a person to be a bait so that other group could run." Joshua gave Jeremiah a cold stare. "You got to be kidding." Jeremiah shook, "I am not. It's going to be you or me. I am not confident with others ability to distract them." Joshua frowned, "No, you are not a suitable candidate."

Jeremiah waved his hand, they hardly got the time to argue. "So whats going to be team, run or stay?" Jeremiah asked before Joshua could say any further.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 13 Clock11Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:03 pm

Mordred Viscardi
~Morgana~

~~~//\\//\\~~~

~~~//\\//\\~~~

When it came to leaving someone behind to give the majority time to run... Mordred didn't need to even think about making a choice. The Star Knight was already raising his shield out, walked next to Jeremiah  and stood his ground by planting the towering shield in front of them.

"Don't even think of sacrificing or being a Martyr. We rode here together and we shall leave as a complete unit."

The Alpha level Rapier materialized into Mordred's hand as he took the sentinel position. The Knight was ready for the approaching battle.

"Plus, running will only exhaust us more and if the enemy is able to chase us, it'll only make us fight them even more exhausted."
Back to top Go down
Renshi52
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Renshi52

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 13 Clock11Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:35 am

Daichi

Movement and commotion was going around, Daichi was super focused on one thing or one person, as he was about to make his move on Deborah he felt a tug on his hood. Turning to see Nara, looking a bit confused as to why his spirit deer is interrupting him, Nara hastily began to warn Daichi. "I sense trouble approaching, the numbers I can not tell, but plenty and dangerous. Please we... Just as Nara was finishing his sentence Daichi saw a man raising his shield out, Daichi listen intently as the move spoke with volume and brass.

"Don't even think of sacrificing or being a Martyr. We rode here together and we shall leave as a complete unit."

The man held his ground with his shield and weapon at the ready. ...Need to hurry and leave." Nara finished his sentence but it was already to late, Daichi had made up his mind at this moment. "Sorry my dear friend, but it looks like you warned me a tad late." Nara let out a sigh and watched as Daichi pulled back his hood with his left hand while he reached out to his right side, right arm fully extended as his bow materialized. He walked towards the shield man who was in a ready stance, Daichi stood next to the man on his left side and laid his weapon on the side of his shield as if an archer was at the ready. Daichi turned towards the man giving him a quick glance and a smile, his name he had not known or remembered but as of today he will remember it. "I stand with you good sir. Name is Daichi, don't think I Introduced myself to you yet."

Ren

Hearing the loud rooming sound of the ship, she heard the voice of Ruth saying they had company, as night lingered so was the sky being pitch black, one of the others turned on the spot light and blinded what seem to be a two headed bird. Ren took her hands out of her sleeves and told Suijin "Go on now, you need to stay safe. Stay inside one of the room and peer through a window or cracked the door a bit open." Smiling she quickly turned and with it her outfit splashed transforming into her battle armor, running on to the deck near the spotlight waiting for it to catch another bird. With her sword point out Ren followed the light, the birds quickly vanished back into the darkness, frowning a bit she held her position, one of the bird's wings were starting to grow louder, approaching closer and closer. Not knowing where it was gonna come from she kept her sight in the general area of the light incase it happen to show itself or to be caught in the rays. "I'll shot it down as best as I can, no idea if I have any affect but her goes." Ren took a deep breath in and with it started to chant. "Gentle river, wash the filth, BUBBLEGUN!" She started to shoot in the general direction of the spotlight hoping the bird that was coming would be revealed by the light, a shot in the dark.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 13 Clock11Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:33 am

Niht Reverie

It appeared several of the group were pointlessly stubborn. His warning allowed them to react quicker, but several people moved to try hold their ground rather than beat a hasty retreat. He couldn't really fault them either... but a defensive battle on open ground in the enemies own turf was little more than suicide. Besides... while he couldn't see any better than the rest, he could now hear them clearly. Growls and snarls coming from multiple directions all at once.

He sighed. "We can't defend open ground! Especially not on their turf!" He boomed, "Not to mention many of us are already tired. I recommend a fighting retreat. We aren't winning a war of attrition..." Niht was somehow the least bull-headed individual present, and that was never good news. He donned his newly obtained claws in preparation for the unavoidable battle head, hoping the group had the presence of mind to listen.

Aurora Reverie

With the decision made, Ruth quickly vanished into the bowls of the ship, and the group was greeted with an abrupt jerk as it roughly began moving to search for the lost. As they descended, their pilot shouted a warning over the ship's speakers of incoming danger, as well as instructions to use the mounted spotlights to search below. As the sound of beating wings were heard, Morgana turned one of the spotlights to it, and one of the creatures quickly shied away as the rest approached while shrouded in night...

"They're weak to light!" She said aloud to herself, then immediately began chanting. "O Angry Light/Shining Bright/Sear My Foes/Blind Their Sight/Grand Flares!" As she finished her chant, numerous magic circles appeared in the air behind her, and from them were produced small spheres of light. Along with them, a bow materialized in her hands as well. The ancient weapon; Destiny.

Aurora willed her flares to fan out into the surroundings, illuminating the area around the ship as they seeked out the hiding enemy. "As soon as we see one, I say we open fire!" She called out. She wanted this over as soon as possible to go find her brother.
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 13 Clock11Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:43 pm

Sillia - Ground Team

"Agreed, shut your mouth about this Matyr crap, it goes against my principles as a healer and a citizen of Hosia." Sillia stated in response to that ridiculous notion.

"I can siphon energy from those tigers and give you the energy you all need.  As a last ditch effort, I can use my own energy and someone else will have to help me keep up." Sillia commented as she adjusted her flower hair pins almost as if to prepare the spells, her eyes glancing over to the others, "With that, we should have enough energy to run away or fight, but I need to get a good shot off if someone can bind them for a second."

Though, there was also the fact that her fire spells would give away their position to ally and enemy alike which was a major pain.  However, once her blossoms were on the enemy it would allow them to keep track of them in the dark.

Her eyes locked with Deborah one of the members she had formed a bond with the most and she knew she had the ability to lock them down as long as she could mark them.

"Deborah, I can provide some light if you need it, do you think you can paralyze them for a second then I can siphon their energy and use it to escape?" Sillia urgently stated.  As she walked over to her ally and pulled out her spear mercy, as if ready for combat at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 13 Clock11Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:03 pm

The Airship - Aurora, Isaiah, Morgana, Ren, and Ruth

One of the twin headed crows appeared from above - it was meant to be a silent approach, but the bubble that spread its influences in general directions managed to hit unsuspecting twin head crow as bubbles itself was hard to spot. The knocking back effect and the sound of large crows quaking sound alearted the members.

Then Aurora's magic spell was casted, small sphere of light went to the twin headed crow that made its appearance above them. The large twin headed crow enchanted itself to defend it, but the small spheres of light did its job before it could exercise its mana - thankfully the burn from the spheres was something it could withstand, but the fire breathing twin crow could not prevent itself from being blinded by it.

Isaiah quickly climbed up to the main mast and using its rope from there, it sliced blinded enemy's wing. As its one of the wing got chopped and dropped to the ground so did the giant bird. Isaiah landed on the deck. "Nice work." He said. "Three more to go." He commented.

The birds were alerted more than ever - the memebers could feel that they had not given up on hunting the ship, they were now going to change their approach.

One of three made its appearance and without further ado, the two headed crow breathed fire at the deck.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

The Ground - Daichi, Deborah, Jeremiah, Joshua, Mordred, Niht and Sillia

Jeremiah sighed, as he saw Mordred voting to stay and fight. As the star knight ready to fight, Jeremiah asked "Can you even fight properly?" Mordred failed his mass teleportation spell, a spell that could cause Hosians to be exhausted to the horrible state - a state makes Hosians not being able to cast a spell for a day. A failure may have, fortunately, had made him just exhausted little, but there was no way telling how much of mana pull was left in him. In any case, Jeremiah rolled his eyes as another hero wanna be joined Mordred. It was the Daichi fellow, "I can't believe this..." He facepalmed, he could not comprehend the idiocy he was witnessing from the team.

To Joshua, however, was not an idiocy he had witnessed - it was the bravery of others. "You better believe it, Jeremiah." He said proudly. "We are a team, like it or not. Knowing Isaiah he probably is looking for us as well." Then finally words of reason came out from the team, it was Niht.

Jeremiah nodded, "Yes we have to retreat, and one got to stay behind to buy time for anyone that may fall behind. I am pretty much capable to do that."

However, the voice of reason did not last long, Sillia also voted to stay and fight. "Now, listen, I am not going to die. I am pretty sure I can..." Deborah then interfered with his words. "Some man," She rolled her eyes, shaking her head. "She is right, no one is going to be mythr." Jeremiah sighed, he gave up. It looked like he was surrounded by righteous idiots.

To Joshua, it was a scene that he wanted to be part of it. He always dreamed about being part of the team that stands with this old honorable code 'No man left behind'.

"Don't worry, everyone. I am not going to make this opportunity be wasted. I am going to bring us up, making it hard for them to reach us." Said Joshua he readied he warmed up his hands and slapped to the ground.

While Joshua was doing something weird, Deborah nodded at Sillia, "Well I could give it a try. Not so sure if it works on them, but as long as sky is open, my spells are capable of hitting good amount of targets."

Then earth underneath the team shook, raising its altitude - they were clearly had the advantage of higher ground - about seven meters high (23 feet), there were able to look down and see the green tigers that was forewarned by Joshua coming out from the woods.

"Okay," then Joshua laid on the ground, "I am beat. I think this is higest altitude me and my buddy could bring us up to."

The team could look down and see the green tigers staring at the giant pillar that appeared out of no where. One could not see clearly how many, but Nara could estimate its numbers to be 18. One tiger sank its claws to the earth and started its climb, and with its size and reach, it may not take that long to reach its prey.

Last edited by Nexius on Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 13 Clock11Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:44 pm

Niht Reverie

It appeared the choice had been split down the middle. However, Jeremiah seemed determined to leave someone, most preferredly himself, as bait if they chose to try and run. Niht clicked his tongue as he instead prepared for battle, noting that the majority were completely against leaving a man behind just as he was.

It was then that Joshua pulled his little trick, suddenly granting the group the advantage of high ground. While it appeared to be a simple move, it in fact improved their chances to a major degree. Niht too the chance provided to chant his own spell: "Noble Wind/By Your Grace/By Your Glory/Bestow Thine Blade Upon Me/Sky Rend!"

Magic circles appeared on the tips of his claws, each producing a blade made of wind. He quickly directed the blades to fly to the edges and down the raised platform as he raced with them, having them slip under the ten tigers that had made it the highest, and assault their soft underbellies. The fast moving blades dug in, then quickly burst. Whether or not they manage to do damage, it was pretty much guarenteed to knock them back down and give the group some breathing room.

As an experienced combatant, Niht also noted that Sky Rend was doing far less damage than they were meant to... which, combined with the creatures strange coloration, suggested they were likely earth elementals. He recalled one of the members present was a fire element user, so his next course of action was to rush to her position. "Earth elementals. Enchant me!" He said quickly to Silia, holding his gauntlet-covered hands up for her to work on. He offered no further explanation, but perhaps in this specific situation, that made just enough sense.

Aurora Reverie

Aurora watched, bow in hand as half her flares quickly swarmed and detonated on one of the creatures attacking them, leaving it blind and open for the rest of the group to down with little effort. However, it was clear that there were more where that came from. She kept her guard up, bow at ready as she moved towards one of the spotlights, planning to use it in hopes it would have the same effect on other crows as Morgana's had on the one that fell behind.

While she could create more flares, she decided that wasn't a great idea at the moment as they were unsure how many enemies were present. If she ran herself out of mana mass-producing them, she'd be unable to help if anyone happened to get injured, so she had to conserve her reserves until they could at least confirm a number.

Her remaining flares hovered lightly around the ship, serving as illumination for the group to fight by in the cold darkness of the night. If another crow chose to close in... at the very least, the group would surely be alerted to its location. Just in case the flares somehow missed its eyes, Aurora stood ready by the spotlight to immediately fix that fact.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 13 Clock11Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:41 pm

Mordred Viscardi
~Morgana~

~~~//\\//\\~~~

Just when Morgana thought that things were starting to come through, especially when Isaiah ripped through one of those giant wings and made the creature fall to it's potential death, the other crows became aware of the danger the Airship people posed to them.

Morgana was hoping to speed up her body, jump onto the stationary bird and rip apart it's wings as well with her new axe. Alas that plan flew out the deck when the next crow strafed back, opened it's beak to reveal it's breath of fire building up.

"Woah!! Hold up! You chicks are fire beasts!?" Morgana began laughing. "Hahaha... this just became a whole lot interesting."

The crazy smirking lady detached the Ancient Weapon at her side and spun it within her wrists. She then brought it to her lips and licked the side of it. "Heheh. Tonight we bathe in the flames of Hell." Morgana held up the Demonic Axe as a shield in front of her. "Witness the brilliance of the Γάμμα Hellgate!!"

The excited fighter positioned her self to take on the Flaming attack from the Twin-Headed Crows and block it from reaching the Airship's Deck. Subsequently during the inferno Morgana the Lightning Witch would blast at the enemy with her own Lightning Strike.

6) ABS Electricity-Projectiles **** :: :
Spoiler:

~~~//\\//\\~~~
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 13 Clock11Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:00 pm

Mordred Viscardi
~Morgana~

~~~//\\//\\~~~

~~~//\\//\\~~~

Mordred gave a nod towards Daichi as the fellow warrior introduced himself .
"The name's Mordred. A Star Knight from Hosia. Glad to have an able bodied soldier as yourself fighting by our side."

Soon, the rest of the party, all decided to make their stand against the incoming horde. But, before they could take their positions, Joshua, the one member who was Hyped at the group's decision for staying, made his last stand as well by giving it his all to help us achieving our goal.

As the ground rumbled between his feet, Mordred held onto his shield. The ground the party stood upon rose towards the Heavens. Apparently, this feat took out all of Joshua's energy and in doing so, the Earth Element Mage collapsed onto the very ground, which he now used to rest his body.

"Hmm... Seems like you have given us the Higher Ground advantage. Thanks. I feel your pain of not being able to do more in a battle, but I still thank you for this great assist. Rest now friend, for we shall too fulfill our duty as Protectors and Guardians."

The Star Knight helped Joshua over to rest at the center of the mound so as to be far away from the Green Tigers who had by now reached the foot of the raised mound and attempting their climb.

Mordred tuned around at the sound of Niht, relentlessly going-ham at the big Green cats and smiled approvingly. "Can't have the young ones do all the heavy lifting. There's plenty to go for everyone."

"I wonder how Morgana is fairing on the Airship. I'm sure she would have loved to mess around with these colourful kittens, as she would have seen them to be so."

Mordred brisked walked over to another section of the plateau to create space between Joshua behind him and the Tigers.

"Here, Pussycat!! Let's do this."

Mordred made a dash holding his shield in front and charged at one of the Tigers before slamming the Shield into the ground and banging on it with the back of his Rapier. "Roar!!!" The Star Knight gave out a furious battle cry to taunt the Big Cats and focus their attention towards him rather than heading for Joshua or any of the current non-combatants.

The Fighter, along with his strong towering shield, was ready to hold his ground from the Tiger's claw slashes and parry or counter strike them at their venerable spots.
Back to top Go down
Renshi52
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Renshi52

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 13 Clock11Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:32 am

Daichi

Looking back towards the approaching monsters, Nara had exclaimed that their was clearly 18 of them incoming. "18 huh." Daichi said loud enough for those around to hear just in case some didn't know exactly know how much we were dealing with. Right as Daichi was about to take the first shot, he felt a rumbling beneath his feet. Turning around he saw another mage was casting something. The ground started to raise, quickly he thought he needed to take advantage for a hunter he loved cover and one of the best type is the high ground. Daichi smirked, quickly he created a long rope. "Strong nature/climb and grab/Vine bridge."

By the time, the mage who created the giant pillar finished casting, Daichi quickly looked overhead to estimate the height, about 23 feet. He finished creating the rope with his spell, about 30 feet he would guess. Aiming his bow Daichi shot about three projectiles, the first was used to anchor the rope down to the ground, he tested the weight, the second was to cut the rope about 1/3 the way down and the 3rd shot was to anchor the 20ish foot rope down. Tying the shorter rope around himself, as for the longer rope he looked around, he saw a man talking to one of the other girls, it seemed like his insight about the tigers was on point.

Assuming the man would go along with his plan, he took the long rope "Yo claw man, catch." Daichi toss the rope to the other man, trying for the code of man hopefully the stare will help explain his short plan, if not Daichi simply pointed at his hip what he did with the rope, giving it a hard tug to gesture that the rope was secured to the ground and not to truly worry. But it was up to him if he trusted it or not. If not the rope as still there as other means. Without wasting to much time Daichi rushed to the edge and walked over, appearing he was walking on the wall itself. He said the massive tigers starting to climb but with his angle he had clear shot, Daichi begun taking shots, he aimed right for the heads.

Daichi took another quick shot on the side of the pillar, he was gonna use as a quick foothold if he needed to get back up quickly but he should have been fine since he was near the edge to quickly grab back on to.

Spoiler:

Ren

The crew took action, after the light show, Isiah took one of them down. Another bird landed on the ship, from its mouth a redish color started to emerge, as it exhaled, fire unleased. "Fire birds!? How marvelous!" Ren gleamed, right as she was about charge the women next to her who was manning the spotlight, Morgana appeared to be happy? Ren watched as she licked her weapon. Very unsightly, a chill ran down Ren's back a bit disgusted since those weapons weren't cleaned assuming it was just found. Ren put her hand in front of her face and began to swiping back and forth trying to gained her attention back to the fight, no time to get sidetracked.

Aurora was standing near the spotlight, morgana shooting the bird that was blasting away at the ship, but the fluttering of wings suggested there could be more. Without trying to put to much effort on one bird Ren shot out water based projectiles, slightly helping while standing guard near the spotlight with high alert. Hoping a bird can get closer to the ship so she can beautifully dismantle the bird, clipping its wings, while gutting its insides and being washed by the blood of her... shaking her head, mind was wandering again. Ren focused back and shot some more projectiles, aiming for the wings to try to bring them down or at least try to get them to fall close by so she can get a whack in.

"Why don't you damn birds just come closer!! Let me give you a lovely kiss."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 13 Clock11Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:35 pm

Keeping its distance from the ship itself, it blasted fire breath at the ship. It was aimed to burn its deck, but Morgana and her newly found Ancient weapon did not let it happen. The fire attack came out from the flame bird were sucked in by Hellgate, devouring the mana within. As if weapon was alive, Morgana could feel like her weapon had a heart and started its beating again.

Confused, and sudden fear came upon the creature. But such fear did not last long, and quickly it became annoyed. Even though, Aurora's magic weren't close enough to seek its target, it sure made it bright enough for the lightning witch to spot the giant bird, and help her to send out her shocking projectiles in sucession.

If it was just the projectile from one mage, it may not have made it to its target, but Ren, the water mage send out her projectiles as well. One could not be so sure what they saw, but the two different projectiles met at the cross section as it flew towards the twin head crow. The merge between two elements boosted the speed and its fire power making it possible to reach its target.

Aurora and Ren realized what they saw - in Unia, there was this mentatory class that every Unia University students must take - The Unity of Magic, a class that talked about the outrageous possibilty that everyone got the genes to use all elements - the professor who taught them had said that the only reason why all of them were using one element was because one speicifc gene type had dominated other genes in numbers. Hence the professor theorized that there could be a possibility that two different elements may merge and perform much powerful magic and he called that as 'Synthesized Element Spell'.

The Synthesized Elemental projectile punched a hole into the crow, and it made its fall, disappearing from the their sight. "Woah...What was that?" Said Isaiah, yes, he had no emotion in his face, but his voice definitely indicated that he was curious about the effect.

However, two giant birds decided that it had enough. The two giants birds enchanted themselves with fire, burning brightly with flames. It showed where they were due to their flames, however, it was not a good news. Isaiah quickly catching what they were going to do, he informed the team. "They are going to ram into us!"
Back to top Go down
Renshi52
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Renshi52

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 13 Clock11Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:54 am

Ren

Ren stood there a bit shocked, her attack not only collided into Morgana's spell attack thinking the two attacks will simply cancel each other, she didn't intend for that to happen. Ren slowly dropping her shoulder making the motion to start sulking but before she knew it she noticed that the two attacks didn't cancel instead started to sync and fused together, a spark in her mind went off an old memory surge to the forefront, she had studied this phenomenon back at the university, she had recalled it being called 'Synthesized Element Spell' but had forgotten the class prior since it was never shown since it was a theory, hence she never thought it be practical at this moment, in fact it was just now proven. Eyes widen, gleaming with excitement Ren jumped with joy as this marvelous light show blasted right through the bird making it hurdle down into the darkness below. Such beauty with elegance and flair, it was a work of art, an idea flashed in her mind without a moment too soon because at the same moment the what seem to be the last two birds ignited themselves in fire started to charge the ship.

Smiling from excitement putting her hands on her face, in her mind she was thinking lightning was about to strike twice in the same spot.  

Spoiler:

Rushing to the side of the ship, Ren pointed her sword towards the incoming birds. "Hey Morgana, wasn't that light show marvelous, don't you think it would be as pretty if it were to happen again?" Inferring for her to shoot her lightning again. The birds coated themselves with magic, taking that into account she knew they most likely enchanted or armored themselves so maybe more force. "Raging River/Passion of my soul/beauty of my love/drown evil/Crushing waves"

The magic circle appeared at the tip of the outreach sword, soon after water started to pump out rapidly at an intense force, as the spell was rushing out her battle water form started to revert back into her normal clothes. Suijin from afar was supplying Ren some mana, to help keep her battle suit, seeing how the magic spell was most likely exerting more mana.  

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 13 Clock11Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:30 am

Mordred Viscardi
~Morgana~

~~~//\\//\\~~~

"Hmm... Electricity does do more damages when Water is involved." Morgana spoke out to herself mostly.

Morgana approvingly smiled at Ren. "Good work there young lady. These birds are toast if we can continue striking them as so."

Half of the flying creatures were dealt with by now but that just made the rest agitated and so they decided to dive bomb into the ship all at once. Seeing that they were getting closer, The sparky assassin thought that it was the perfect time to spring her trap spell.

It seemed like looking at their previous clash, Ren wished to Synch their spells once more.

"Hmm... I don't know if it'll work as I'm not fully aware of the mechanics but it doesn't hurt to give a try. I'll trap these crows with my Chaotic net so they should at least become a stationary target."

Ren, was the first to fire off her Water Barrage so Morgana quickly followed up by laying out the Electric Mine Field right in the path of the rushing flaming crows.

2) MCBS Tier 3 ★★/★★★★★ :: I call upon the energies that lay dormant/let all know of your existence/Let your rage run wild/trap all into your chaos/Surge of Chaotic Disruption
Spoiler:

~~~//\\//\\~~~
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 13 Clock11Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:10 pm

Sillia

"Right" Sillia responded in a commanding tone as she held out her hand towards the vanguard, "Burn. Ignite. And Bless these claws with holy fire!"

Soon after Nihit's claws erupted in a torrent of flames as the edges of the claws began to slightly light up the area around them revealing a bit more detailed expression from the earth beast that was slowly working its way up the mound of earth.  Sillia's face filled with a look of terror and anger when she realized just how sharp and deadly this creatures claws were, if they weren't careful one mistake could have them dead in seconds.

"Get ready Deborah!" Sillia commented a bit out of breath as she held out her hand over the edge of earth that the creature was climbing up towards, "Calm Fire, soothe the world, and float from my heart, Warmth"

A small orb of concentrated fire began to slowly drift done towards the earth beast stopping close to the creature and floating there harmlessly.  Then with a snap of Sillia's fingers the ball of fire erupted in flames aggravated flames, not causing any harm to the creatures but filling the area with an intense heat that would begin to numb the creatures limbs making it harder and harder for it to climb up.

As well all the earthen beasts were suddenly visible showing the sheer size of the army of creatures that were trying to claw at their throats.  It almost looked like a stampede of mass destruction expect all that concentrated energy was directed at killing them.

"Quickly!  Before one jumps up here"  Sillia shouted with the utmost urgency.

MCBS2: Tier 2 Mastery Level ★★★/★★★★★

Warmth
Spoiler:

Fire-Enchantment:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 13 Clock11Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:02 pm

The Star knight's bravery act with his shield definitely draw tigers' attention - one tiger that managed to climb up pounced at the Star Knight only to meet cold surface of his shield. The shield pushed down the  tiger that pounced at its master, forcing the tiger to drop from where it was. But, because of the height of the fall even large cat like tigers were able to find its footing and dropped on four legs.

Niht, on the other hand, having learned his surviving skills realized the situation was not something that looked optisimistic. In any case, he had sent out his flying blades to the tigers, hoping it would help his team survive longer and as he had requested of Sillia she casted her enchantment on his claws. Then Sillia gave the signal to Deborah what she was going to do. Deborah nodded and cast her spells as well, she chanted and cried out "Raging Lightning Storm!"

Spoiler:

Then the three elemental spells were merged into one spell, such phenomenon was something they never saw nor heard of - from the opened sky, fiery lightning bolts striked downed at the tigers. The bolts were fast and sharp, and its fiery property combined with lightning strikes caused chaos among the tigers. It disintegrated the tigers that were very close to spell's effect. Some were utterly paralyzed and fall to the ground with the sound of large 'tud'. Some tigers were managed to dig their claws to the pillar, preventing them from the fall that could lead them to meet their maker.

Daichi's effort might have had no impact at all if it weren't for such powerful phenomenon - the earth elemental arrows were fired upon the tigers as the ranger recovered from the awe; Daichi's arrows were fired upon the stunned tigers that tried to hang on the pillar with its deeply dug claws, the earthly arrows were not kind to them. Even though, it did not deal too much damage as most of those tigers enhanced itself with earthly elemental's property, Daichi arrows had created enough of force to put those oversized green cats to take the fall. But the tigers that were not stunned, and were on the ground had themselves enhanced and did not take the damage from his arrows.

"Was that.." Said Jeremiah, as he was not so sure what he saw. As it was meant to earn them some breathing room, Deborah looked at the tiger that were now hesitant to climb. Whatever that was, it definitely did more than buying time for the team. The spell itself had delt heavy blow, bringing them down almost to the countable numbers.

Just then. Sillia could feel the outstanding mana that was overflowing to her. Niht and Deborah could feel their energy recovered as well. "I dunno what we did, but it definitely did enough." Said Deborah, the tigers did not climb, but stared at the pillar. There was a hint of fear, and yet hunger mixed up together.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 13 Clock11Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:53 am

Niht Reverie

As Silia enchanted his claws and then cast a spell of her own along with Deborah, their magic somehow appeared to fit together with his own Sky Rend like pieces of a puzzle. The resulting effect appeared almost like diving retribution, as the tigers were snited by fiery bolts of lightning falling from the skies. Everyone stood stunned for a moment, perhaps none more so than the surviving tigers.

Then he felt energy flowly back into him, and that snapped Niht out of his reverie. He began chanting as he ran for the edge, casting King of Storms while grabbing one of Daichi's vines for added support. With his massively enhanced speed, Niht reached the first of the tigers that had barely managed to weathee the storm by holding on for dear life.

Unceremoniously, he dug his own flaming claws into its paws... then painfully ripped them out, sending the unnaturally colored feline hurtling to its doom. However, he didn't just stop there. He quickly moved on to the next tiger and the next to consign them to oblivion as well. All while the terrified beasts that had yet to climb watched fearfully.

Aurora Reverie

Aurora watched with a awe as Ren and Morgana's spells fused to make short work of the second crow. A twinkle sprang to life in her eyes as she recognized what the phenomenon was: Unity. However, she quickly shelved that thought as she directed her attention on their remaining foes.

It appeared they still refused to surrender or leave them alone, as both surrounded themselves in flame and instead opted for a headlong charge. Deciding to focus on only one of the creatures, Aurora directed all of her remaining flares to target it. Close enough due to the creature's rush, the flares quickly surrounded it and began to burst. While its armor would likely prevent a burn, the stun effect should still give them a leg up.

Along with that, she pulled back the magical bowstring on Destiny, spawning a handful of arrows made of light. Further adding a light enchantment onto the arrows, she then loosed them at the crow. The combination of her Grand Flares and the enhanced light arrows would likely be more than enough to handle one of these creatures... provided someone else joined in, anyway.

As for the other crow, she could only hope the rest of the crew had it under control.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 13 Clock11Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:31 am

Ren and Morgana spells merged again, however, this time it was not an accidental unity between the two elements. The intnetional unity between the two spells created a massive size of magic circle in front of the two mages. The magic circle charged itself with electricity, and spitted out massive body of water - the electical charged liquid slammed at the two fire birds that were charging at the ship's hull. Not only it slammed at them, but it outstaight shocked two birds with great electricity. The two fire birds lost their flames and just then flares from Aurora struck the two. The two flaming birds were no longer looked red, more like it looked burnt - the two fire birds made their fall from the sky, the gravity ended their lives.

"Woah...." Said Isaiah, he got to the end of the deck and stared at the ground where hostiles made their fall. "Well, I don't think they will be flying any time soon." Then he looked at the two female mages. "What did you guys do exactly?" He asked.

Then there was a sound from the speaker. "Good job, everyone! We are clear of hostiles, someone now start using spotlight to search the ground."

There were one huge spotlight at the edge of the deck, the one that Morgana had used against the fire bird.  They could also see there were two spolithgts at each side of the deck as well. But they were clearly smaller and not so sure if they were able to give powerful beam of light to search the gound. In any case, they had to now focus on finding the people who fall to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 13 Clock11Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:40 am

Mordred Viscardi
~Morgana~

~~~//\\//\\~~~

"And that's how you cook 'em!" Morgana joyfully jabbed at the sky then patted Ren's shoulder. "Your quick thinking paid off. Congrats." She smiled at the young water mage and then turned her head towards the loud speakers as Ruth informed them that all enemies had been defeated.

"Umm... I just did my thing as usual, but I think Ren might know more as she was the one suggesting about joining our forces together."

Morgana directed Isaiah to consult Ren, before heading back to the big spotlight to continue their search for the ground party

~~~//\\//\\~~~
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 13 Clock11Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:14 am

Mordred Viscardi
~Morgana~

~~~//\\//\\~~~

~~~//\\//\\~~~

The Star Knight had been contemplating on saving his spells as they were quite flashy, but seeing as how his team mates went all out. There was less of a doubt that their power, strong and effective as it may be, it surely would have by now alerted beasts laying dormant near or far from their location.

"Guys, that was quite an attack you all served. But I fear that this might have attracted more enemies. Alas, if that would turn out to be the case, then why stop now. Let's bring on the biggest light show and not stop till all our enemies have crumbled to ash and dust."

Even though the Tigers were backing down from their earlier assault, Mordred readied himself for the potential new threats that would approach them.
Back to top Go down
Renshi52
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Renshi52

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 13 Clock11Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:29 pm

Daichi

Sitting on the ledge of the pillar he watched the fireworks from his comrades skills combing. He occasionally shot some arrows whenever a tiger tried getting closer, but most seem to back down a bit. Nara was a bit worried, he felt like something may come from all this loud noise and dead animals.

Ren

The sheer beauty of the magic lit a twinkle in Ren's eyes, she was super giddy. Hearing from the side she looked over to Isiah, "It was something we were taught about at the university, but they said it was only a theory, guess not anymore." Ren walked over to a spot light on the right side where they combined their magic, wanting to admire their work for a bit more before shining a light down into the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 13 Clock11Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:56 pm

Aurora Reverie

Aurora watched the magical union in awe from her position as it manifested once again and annihilated the offending birds. A phenomenon she'd only heard of manifesting before her very eyes got her mind making numerous conjectures... but she snapped herself out of it quickly. She could think about that later, for now, they needed to find Niht at the other fallen.

Aurora too her position on the smaller spotlight on the left and got to work. They had to find the fallen quickly, who knows what might be happening on the ground at this moment? As far as she'd heard, the place was little more than a nest of vicious monsters...
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 13 Clock11Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:07 am

As Aurora manned the spotlight on the left, and as the ship made its way to the place that was estimated to be the location of the others, Aurora's spotlight spotted unnatural wide beam of earth. She was able to see that it was the others.

Her brother and rest of the party were there.

The bright light greeted the ground team and it was clear their rescue team was here.

"That idiot." Muttered Jeremiah, but he smiled in warmth.

The ship was doing its best to land its bridge, but it looked like it was impossible to do so. There was one possible way to make it into the ship now.

Then there were painful roars of tigers below, it looked like they were being attacked by something else.

"Alright, ladies and gents! Jump in! I will do my best to drive it closer to you all!"

Ruth shouted from the ship's speaker and Ren, who was just being curious about the painful cry of the animals, shined her spotlight where the tigers were. The tigers were being attacked and some were being eaten by the numerous yet big green dots.

"Make it quick, I think I read them from the book! They might just eat rocks and sands to make this beam of earth fall!" Said Deborah to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 13 Clock11Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:37 pm

Mordred Viscardi
~Morgana~

~~~//\\//\\~~~

~~~//\\//\\~~~

It seemed like they finally got a lucky break. The rescue team arrived just in the nick of time.

"No time to waste!! Jump for your lives!!"

Mordred dashed towards the edge of the mound, pushed at the ground with all his might and leapt towards the Ship as if his life depended on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 13 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Ancient Weapons IC
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next