Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon Riders Online IC

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 6 Clock11Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:42 pm

Arthur Graham

It had been two days since the strange fiasco with the new game. At first he had been quite.... Disturbed, but having dismissed it to the back of his mind, Arthur had managed to return to his normal schedule. Though, he had managed to learn to be a bit more forward.

Arthur had just finished his daily bout of sparring with his brother at his Kendo dojo, something the man had built after coming back from university with a black belt in the art. Being a fantasy lover, Arthur had jumped at the chance and been frequenting the place since he was in middle school.

He made his way back home, a block away, and took a nice shower. He then slipped on some finer clothes and went out to the city, to make his way to his work as an intern at a psychologist's office, something he got as a work experience gig from his university.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 6 Clock11Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:27 am

Ashley and Samir were startled by the sudden arrival of a self-proclaimed princess. She seemed to know Leon personally, and she spoke of a dark rider in the area.

"There's a dark rider? He's the one who summoned those things?" Samir asked scowling.

"What does he want?" Ashley asked. "Umm... and if you don't mind me asking, who are you exactly?"

She looked between this princess and Leon, wondering what their connection was. Was she like the rest of them, not from this world?

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 6 Clock11Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:34 pm

Nex DRO-I wrote:

Arthur & Rumpelstiltskin 3rd
Spoiler:

(OOC: Ghosty & Spirit, you can have your characters walking around and meet each other or just be in their daily routine or whatever you guys wish to do so, you guys will encounter N separately, unless you guys are together)

Character:  GR3Ett

After involuntarily getting kicked out off the one game that he was so hyped about, the game where he could storm around being called Eragon-The-Great, the game where he wanted to cause trouble for everyone and be a kickass and if not then definitely a deliberate Asshat. Rumpelstiltskin was beyond furious when he realized that he could not log back into Dragon Rider Online.

Paying the premium price for hiring a private jet as his parents had taken the family jet for an overseas business meeting, the young lord was restless throughout the flight. No flight attendant was spared from his snarky attitude, except for the fortunate Pilots who had the cockpit locked and didn't respond to the few bangings at the door for when the annoying lad would be asking if they had reached the destination.

After some agonizing, couple of hours for everyone aboard the flying carrier that seemed like an entire month's worth of flight attending; the crew were more than happy to let the selfish brat off the plane and made sure to inform their superiors about blacklisting this particular client... for medical reasons.

Rumpelstiltskin the 3rd jetted into his hotel room, which obviously was a suite at the highest available floor that overlooked the pool at the bottom and the skyline of the city. Some quite far off in the distance was the tower that the rich lad had set his mind on crashing into for clearly he did not have any appointment with the group inside.

As quickly as he threw his travel bag onto the king size bed, not caring about ruffling up the Ruby velvet duvet cover and crushing the feather-stuffed pillows from the weight, the young guy was out of the room, leaving things in a whirlwind, almost crashing into the maid with the shoulder length dark hair that flew into the rose bush stylized wallpaper which seconds later had herself bang into the very wall. A little muffled whimper escaped her puffy rosy lips as the soft linen towels thrown into the air covered her face. Though despite her attempts to save them and herself from the rushing bull, one managed to fall on to the royal blue carpeted gallery floor. Either the rude person did not see the lady in distress or he just did not care; either way, the irritated knocking on the faux-Gold plated metal door of the lift, echoed throughout the waiting lobby.

Pushing the revolving doors to make them turn faster, albeit even the slightest, it was more than enough for him to rush towards the held open door of the red and white striped Taxi that was parked for an elderly couple that were just about to inform the Hotel Porter wearing the black and gold sharp uniform, to carry and place their belongings into the vehicle that they had clearly summoned for themselves.  

"Onwards to the F.O.G, Forever Online Gaming Company and take the shortest route." The Taxi Thief demanded as he slammed shut the backseat passenger door.  

The Driver, believing that he had taken the correct passenger, quickly drove out of the Hotel Driveway and onto the bustling road. The old couple stunned at the display, couldn't even recover in time from their disbelief.  

Surprisingly the Taxi Driver was spared from Rumpelstiltskin's wrath, which he was taking out towards the rest of the drivers as he continued from time to time in precariously poking his head out of the window to shout at all the passersby's minding their own business, into moving out of his way, for apparently he believed they were the cause for him getting late. For if they weren't walking on the curbs or stopping for some window shopping, the Taxi driver could have attempted at maneuvering onto the sidewalks and overtake all the other drivers on the road.

It was a busy day. The roadside markets and restaurants were crowded more so than normal as some offers and sales were going about, this making the normally short route, quite timely in reaching the end of the line. But eventually the transport vehicle parked in front of the F.O.G. Company and Rumpelstiltskin got out of the car. Handing some currency to the Royal Amoura Hotel's chauffeur, the hasty guy rushed over to the entrance of the tower and stood in front of the glass doors.

His face flushed from anxiety and frustration and anticipation and a mix of other emotions, Rumpelstiltskin heaved heavily, creating smudges on the clear glass. He took his time to catch his breath and calm himself down.

Once he had regained composure, the first thing he tried was to attempt in prying open the sliding doors with all his might. Giving up in that task after only three tries, he went onto the next best offense. Loud banging rippled through the Tower's entrance as the impatient lad relentlessly thrashed his fists into the solid glass which just wouldn't pave under the average built young adults's weight, no matter how many times he banged.

"Open Up!!! "I know you're in there!! Let me back in. I want back in!!!" He continued to bang on the door and scream to be heard and be addressed to. "You have to send me back inside, I demand to have Justice!!"

This went on for some time till an annoyed passerby, an elderly man in his late fifties or so, walked up to the lad that appeared to never giving up in his quest to receive admission.

"Hey Kid, what do you think you are doing? You're disturbing the entire serenity of this place." He coaxed the young boy in his eyes,

"Mind your own dang business, Old Man. No one tells me what to do or stops me from doing whatever I want. Rumpelstiltskin fought back, clearly not caring who he was talking to.

"Yes yes, I've seen a lot of your kind in my days, But I am not the one trying to stop you. The elderly person, pointed his finger towards the semi-transparent sign on the left glass door which was closest to him.  

Rumpelstiltskin turned to look at where the man was pointing and noticed that there indeed was a sign embedded into the glass. It wasn't completely avoidable to spot but if one would have taken the time or effort to really look, they would have clearly seen the message that was there for all to read.

* Daily Working Hours:
Morning Timings: 8AM – 11AM
Evening Timings: 4PM – 9PM

So you see. It is clearly pointless for you to be here. This place won't open till some Three Hours.

Rumpelstiltskin glanced at his timepiece, only to notice that it was about Twenty past One. There was too much time left till the front doors would open up for anyone.

Frustrated at his luck, Rumpelstiltskin walked away till he found some abandoned bench and took his place right at the center, spreading his legs wide to take up as much space and sending a clear signal to stay clear, to anyone that thought of resting their tired selves onto the public bench that he had occupied all for himself. One look at that scowling face and uninviting crossed arms, even the pets would stay away from this unapologizing vexed creature.

The old man sadly shook his head as he was completely ignored after helping the youngling in saving his energy and the rude person had simply walked away without batting another eye at the person who helped him.

The Former participant of the Dragon Rider Online Beta, contemplated about returning to the only Hotel that was available to take him on such short notice, or wait here on the bench not that far away from the building, till the time of it's reopening. Hopefully then, someone at the reception could direct him to the F.O.G. Company's main office, that is if the entire building wasn't registered under their name; meaning that he could create a racket all the way from the ground floor to up at the president's office.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 6 Clock11Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:06 pm

Nexius DRO-Prologue-I wrote:
Everyone
Spoiler:

(OOC: Your characters can ask questions)

COMA - Shy'Fei ~+~ Princess
Spoiler:

Relieved that Dragon-Girl wasn't going to bite his fingers off... though not that he would have minded it, as long as it was not an act based out of anger. Cifujis relaxed and let his palm linger for the few seconds till Shy'fei moved it on her own.

"Yes, it has become quite dark outside. Take rest, I'll let you know when we are about to move."

Cifujis was rooted to his spot so he couldn't do anything but listen in on the conversation among his fellow companions.

His ears perked up at the mention of a Summoner.

"A Summoner you say? I bet he's a pushover, compared to my summoning prowess... I just need to make that first contract though and then it'll be curtains down for any other summoner who dare threaten this world, as long as I am here." Heheheh...heheh... upon looking at the gaze that everyone in the room suddenly had on him, "Oh!? Did I just say that out loud." Eheheheh. Cifujis let out a nervous laughter. "Well whatever. It is true that I am currently classed as a Summoner. But I assure you, It was not me who attacked the other Dragon Rider team." He quickly said.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 6 Clock11Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:13 am

Everyone in DRO

The 'princess' had her eyes looking at the man who burst out of laughter, saying that the dark rider probably not a good summoner as him.

"Well, first of all, My name is Kris Guardian. I am the princess of Arka, who is travelling the world to learn more about my own powers and my land that in future I have to help my elder brother to rule." Then her eyes were on Cifujis, "Secondly, the summoner, who you called pushover, is pretty powerful than you. As I can see that you have failed to summon a monster before. Summoner's power level does not matter if you cannot summon one."

Then she looked at them once again, "I do not know what he wants. I can only see that magic surrounding him are not natural magic. I am also worried about you guys as well as it seems most of you do not understand how to interact with the magic surrounds you." Then she curled her lips, "To make matter worse, your dragons are also not fully familiar with their powers. Of course, except Raziel."

Then she looked at Leon, "And Leon, you have exhausted your strength a lot didn't you?" Her voice clearly warmer and concerned. "Do you want me to teach them? I can definitely help them to learn to tune in to their magic." Leon looked at them, to see if they really want to learn or just press forward.

Arthur

'Help me....' Said the familiar voice in Arthur's head. Then a lady with long straight black hair looked at him. "Can you hear him?"

Then she disappeared, leaving Arthur to wonder if he had seen real human being or a ghost. What was the voice? And who was she? Arthur could only wonder.

(OOC: You can have your character ignore that and still go to work, or whatever you think your character would do when he saw something that not others saw, and heard a voice that he could only hear.)

Rumpelstiltskin 3rd

"Lovely day isn't it?" Said the man, with a lab coat. "Do you mind?" The man asked him, giving the look that he really wanted to sit on the bench where Rumpelstiltskin was sitting.

"By the way, name is Andrew Daylight. Nice to meet you." he showed his hand friendly. The man had golden hair and golden eyes, brimming with confidence.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 6 Clock11Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:57 pm

Nex wrote:

Rumpelstiltskin 3rd
Spoiler:

Location:    The-Bench near the F.O.G, Forever Online Gaming Company

The young lad on the bench peered at the Golden Haired person. With narrow eyes, Rumpelstiltskin gave him a scrutinized look, from top to bottom.

"Ugh!! People in lab coats." The guy on the bench said in disgust.

"Stay away from me. I don't want to catch any viruses off of you or anything nasty." He cringed his body a bit, to move a little away from the Golden Eyed man, so as to not be close enough to have any microbial substance fall onto him from the lab coat that he clearly assumed was from some biological lab.

"Plus you lab coat people make lots of money selling who knows what kind of drugs and their antidotes. You make enough money. So go buy your own bench, this one's mine." The rude Lad made a "Shooing" gesture with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 6 Clock11Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:24 pm

Rumpelstiltskin 3rd

"Oh, this? Well, I had to disguise myself." Then Andrew shrugged, "Guess, you are not the one I was looking for."

Andrew turned his back, and walked towards the direction of F.O.G, "It was nice meeting you as a real person, Eragon." He waved his hand without looking at Rumpelstiltskin 3rd.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 6 Clock11Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:33 pm

Arthur Graham

As the young man strolled down the street, back straight, posture upright, he came to an abrupt stop, and visibly shuddered.

'Help me....'

Called a familiar voice in his head.

'Help me....'

It echoed, this time merely a his mind playing tricks on him.

He suddenly felt as if he didn't know where he was standing. His breath became ragged. Beads of swear formed on his brow. As he raised a hand to wipe them away, and perhaps get on with his day, a strange woman suddenly appeared in his sights.

"Can you hear him?"

He heard her say, as she mysteriously disappeared. He rushed to catch a glimpse, not caring that he probably looking like some kind of madman t the eyes of onlookers. Yet he found no such person. It was as if she either evaporated to nothing, or was never there at all.

He found himself a bench, took some deep breaths, and tried to calm himself. He eventually managed to convince himself he was just seeing things, and realized he'd both made a debacle of himself in public, and was late for work. Flustered, he quickly rushed back on his way. He felt it was fortunate he was in shape from the swordsmanship lessons he'd had since young, or he'd be a mess by the time he finally got there.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 6 Clock11Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:45 pm

Nexius wrote:
Rumpelstiltskin 3rd

"Oh, this? Well, I had to disguise myself." Then Andrew shrugged, "Guess, you are not the one I was looking for." 

Andrew turned his back, and walked towards the direction of F.O.G, "It was nice meeting you as a real person, Eragon." He waved his hand without looking at Rumpelstiltskin 3rd.

"Yeah, keep walking mister." Rumpelstiltskin sarcastically waved back.

In his mind, he was seated on a golden bench with fireworks shooting off behind him. "Fufuufufuu. I Win. I showed him who's boss. Muhahaha...haha...ha?."

The guy who was just laughing in his head scrambled on, to his feet. Half stumbling and his hand touching the dirty pavement, he awkwardly pushed himself to regain balance as he fumbled to reach Andrew. 

"Wait!! Wait. What did you just call me!?" He shouted as he almost reached the shoulder of the person in the neat and clean Labcoat. Though missing by an inch to grabbing it, he almost tripped again.

Last edited by Shadow-Heart on Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 6 Clock11Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:51 pm

Nexius wrote:
Everyone in DRO

The 'princess' had her eyes looking at the man who burst out of laughter, saying that the dark rider probably not a good summoner as him.

"Well, first of all, My name is Kris Guardian. I am the princess of Arka, who is travelling the world to learn more about my own powers and my land that in future I have to help my elder brother to rule." Then her eyes were on Cifujis, "Secondly, the summoner, who you called pushover, is pretty powerful than you. As I can see that you have failed to summon a monster before. Summoner's power level does not matter if you cannot summon one."

Then she looked at them once again, "I do not know what he wants. I can only see that magic surrounding him are not natural magic. I am also worried about you guys as well as it seems most of you do not understand how to interact with the magic surrounds you." Then she curled her lips, "To make matter worse, your dragons are also not fully familiar with their powers. Of course, except Raziel."

Then she looked at Leon, "And Leon, you have exhausted your strength a lot didn't you?" Her voice clearly warmer and concerned. "Do you want me to teach them? I can definitely help them to learn to tune into their magic." Leon looked at them, to see if they really want to learn or just press forward.

COMA Shy'Fei ~+~ Princess  
Spoiler:

The Failed summoner had a slight grumpiness on his face but he tried not to show it so.

"Yes, I wouldn't say no to learning new spells or powering up old ones." He nodded in agreement to the Princess's offer. "Also, I would love to know what everyone else is packing."

Last edited by Shadow-Heart on Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 6 Clock11Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:03 pm

Arthur Graham

'Help me... Arthur, help me...' Just Arthur thought his day cannot get weirder, once again a familiar voice called out to him.

Where could he have heard that voice? It was definitely very recent as the voice was very fresh in his mind.

But, his day got weirder though, everything seems to be stopped, or was it slowed?

The girl appeared once more and asked him. "Can you hear him?" Then she disappeared once again.

When everything returned to normal, he could see that it was time for lunch.

Rumpelstiltskin 3rd

"Sweet, so I won again." Said Andrew, smiling. "Future you bet that you won't come and ask me question, but here you are." Andrew then took out a piece of paper and gave it to him.

"It's from future you."

The letter goes,

"Dear me from the past, if you are reading this, you made me lose my bet. Thank you, idiot. Anyways, follow Andrew, and don't be hard headed in the battle. You will find yourself in embarrassing moment."

"So, ready to help me now?" Andrew asked Rumpelstiltskin 3rd.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 6 Clock11Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:19 pm

Arthur Graham

Just as Arthur finally thought he was back on track, the voice from the abyss was back. This time, time seemed to also stop, as the strange girl, too, once again showed up.

"Can you hear him?"

She spoke briefly before once again fading to nothing, as the time flow returned to normal. Arthur simply slapped his face with his hand. He wasn't going to lose his composure twice for the same thing, but he was sure now that something was simply not right.

He stood there not knowing what he should do for a moment before looking at his wristwatch and deciding he should really get to work. He figured he'd cross that bridge when he got there, but for now, his boss was going to have his head...
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 6 Clock11Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:27 pm

Nexius wrote:

Rumpelstiltskin 3rd
Spoiler:

"Huh!? A letter from future me?"  he said as he caught his breath and grabbed the letter out from Andrew's hand.

As soon as he was done with it. The letter was crumpled and Rumpelstiltskin swore loudly, "What's that F@kurr calling me an Idiot for. He's the Friggin idiot for calling me an idiot!!" The person snickered, "Ha, the jokes on him."

After a few more heavy breathing, he got his composure in check, "So, what is it you want from me?" he asked Andrew in a slightly impatient tone.

Last edited by Shadow-Heart on Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 6 Clock11Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:32 am

Samir didn't feel like wasting any time with training, especially with whatever this summoner was baring down on them. Ashley wasted no time, however, in volunteering.

"If we want to beat this rider, we need to make sure we know what we're doing out there," she said firmly. "So whatever you can teach me, Kris, I want to learn."

Samir was surprised by her passion, but also Kris' assessment that their dragons didn't know te extent of their own powers. What that his failing as a rider? If so, he couldn't let Ocenyx down.

"All right," he murmured. "Count me in too."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 6 Clock11Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:32 am

Everyone in DRO

"Yeah I agree with everyone else here. I want to know more and become much more stronger. We cannot afford to lose to the dark riders." Said Andrew, and Diana nodded eagerly as well. "Count me in too!"

Leon sighed, but it sounded more of relief than actual sighing. "Alright, if that's what everyone want. But we do not have much time, so..." The princess cut his sentence. "Who says you guys don't?" With a snap of her finger, bright light started to spread from her, covering each and every corner. "I have slowed the time. We have enough time to toughen you guys up until I am satisfied. Follow me." The princess said it in confidently, gesturing them to follow her.

Andrew blinked his eyes, couldn't believe that he was actually witnessing a power to control time. "How powerful is she?" He asked carefully, Leon smiled and replied. "Powerful enough to beat the crap out of the overlord. The only reason why she cannot do that is because of the alien barrier that protects the overlord." Hyo was looking thoughtfully with that statement and Diana curled her lips, as she got what Leon was implying. Ban asked Raziel, "Alien barrier?" Before, Raziel could answer, Leon replied, "barrier that was created by 'our' world's interference."

Shy'fei felt something change had occurred, so she woke up. Shy'fei curled her lips, standing up. Ready to follow Cifujis. She crossed her arms. "So someone stopped the time, huh? That's quite a feat." She commented.

Zelenia and Ocenyx were following their rider like others. Zelenia had to look towards Ashley as she felt what Leon had said might have made Ashley feel guilty about it. Of course, not so sure why, but Zel felt Ashley had sense of too strong responsibility and she was worried that such statement affects Ashley. Ocenyx, on the other hand, was not too worried though. "So overlord is a coward, huh? I can't wait to teach him a lesson." He said it in the manner to lift the mood.

Arthur Graham

The job was over and on the way to his house, Arthur could see the person who had appeared him before.

She was looking at the dark sky blankly, standing tall. Still wearing the black clothes, and it looked like everyone was able to see her too.

But they did not pay too much attention to her, as if they lost their memory of her existence.

Rumpelstiltskin 3rd

"Well, you start helping by wearing the lab coat that you despise." Said Andrew, smiling and handing over the lab coat to Rumpelstiltskin.

"It's going to be a long day." He commented, gesturing him to follow him.

The building of F.O.G company came to their sight, but instead of walking towards to the front door, that had sign of when it would be opened again, they had to make a turn and came to the side of the building.

The wall looked nothing out of ordinary except it had something sticking out like bell. Andrew put forward his card and the wall actually opened up like a gate. Andrew gestured Rumpelstiltskin to follow him.

"We are going to steal the plan they had been trying to put forward. Or else, we are going to go through that hell once again."

Last edited by Nexius on Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 6 Clock11Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:39 am

Arthur Graham

As Arthur had expected, his boss immediately tried to pick at his brains and convince him to try hypnotherapy when he explained why he was late. There was no lying to that woman. In fact, he found her a bit terrifying since she could tell what someone ate in the morning with a glance. He could swear she was some kind of mind-reading monster. It was a given he refused the hypnosis. Quite vehemently too. He still remembered the last employee that agreed to it. May god have mercy on that guy's soul.

Other than her pestering, his day at work was as usual, if not a bit tiring. But he didn't have any more.... 'Episodes', so he'd begun to think he really had imagined all of that in the morning. He though so as he strolled down the street on his way back home. He was mostly paying no attention to anyone else as usual.

His steps came to a sudden halt. He'd raised his gaze to see the person that appeared in his path, and any thoughts of him just slowly losing his mind flew out the window. The illusionary girl from earlier that morning stood there gazing at the sky. He was stunned, at least momentarily.

"Umm.... Hello there, Ms. Uhh.... Ghost? Do you have some business with me?"

He asked, if not a bit awkwardly. He could hardly help that as he wasn't very used to interacting with random people. Especially not random illusionary ghost-people. Of course, he had an awkward but sincere smile on his face. One would normally think someone faced with what could be a ghost would turn tail and run. Arthur however greeted them up front. He'd long since figured he had a few screws loose.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 6 Clock11Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:50 am

Nexius wrote:
Everyone in DRO
Spoiler:

COMA Shy'Fei ~+~ Everyone  
Spoiler:

Cifujis walked in silence. As everyone followed the princess, so did he. After the other's were done conversing about taking down the overlord, Cifujis had thoughts about the present.

"So these Golems of yours that you spoke about. Will they have any part in our training? I'm asking because Golems can be broken down into pieces and yet they can come back together, mentally unharmed, most of the time. They're good for brute force testing or sparring against." He spoke out loud for the Princess was way ahead in the front, and Cifujis was with Shy'fei, covering everyone's back.

Last edited by Shadow-Heart on Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 6 Clock11Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:52 am

Nexius wrote:

Rumpelstiltskin 3rd
Spoiler:

"Ugh!" scientists and their love of Lab coats, fake or not." The disgusted guy rolled his eyes as he grudgingly took the lab coat which was handed over to him.

He looked at the thing, holding it at arm's length as he followed Andrew to the side of the building. "Heh. As if I'll stoop so low." Rumpelstiltskin scoffed and flung the coat over his shoulder. He had it on him, just not in it. He smiled cheekily.

"I don't know what you are going on about all this Hellish Plan business but whatever, As long as I can get back into the Game... I don't mind breaking anyone's bones to do that." The evil perosn cracked his knuckles while chuckling like an evil scientist.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 6 Clock11Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:47 pm

Leon seemed to be worried about spending too much time on training, and that hesitation worried Ashley. But if they were going to have any hope of making it, they had to know what they were doing.

Zelenia gave her a worried look, but Ashley gave her a reassuring smile and patted her nose.

"She's pretty amazing, huh?" she said. "I wish I could be that fearless."

"I think she's just a show-off," Samir murmured. He smiled at Ocenyx's words, however, and Ashley beamed at both of them.

"That's right," she said. "He should be scared of us!"

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 6 Clock11Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:36 am

Everyone In DRO

"Using my golems as sparring partners? With your level of magic control you guys would hardly scratch it." Said the princess, "No, you guys will have sparring monster that suits your power." She invited others inside to the huge elevator, where it looked like everyone could fit in.

"By the way, this city used to be lived by dragons, giants and locals of Arka. Giants are now lived in snowy mountains, isolating themselves from Dragons and Arkeans."

She pressed a button that went underground, "So they are giants in this world?" asked Diana, and Princess nodded. "But not so sure if they are alive anymore. Some say they are now with that overlord, but I do not know."

Andrew curled his lips, that was not assuring news at all. "Don't worry, after this training, giants won't be a match for you as they do not have any power to control magic. Besides, they are not that huge, even we call it giants, they are tallest can barely match the fully grown wind dragons."

Leon shook his head, "You are really bad at inspiring them, Princess." The princess shrugged. "Well I am telling the truth."

When the elevator's door opened, they were now looking at the bright room, and it looked like they were outside. "Wow... talk about well painted wall..." Diana commented.

Zelenia too looked at the walls with awe as it gave them a feeling that they were outside the building. Ocenyx who would have usually said things like it was not impressive, did not say a word.

"So while Leon take a rest, I want you guys to pick a number; from 1 to 99." Said Princess looking at everyone.

Arthur Graham

"Ghost? Is that how your world actually addresses a female?" Said the woman, "And what do you mean I have to do something with you?" She asked in uncaring manner. Her eyes looking at him like a total stranger. "By the way, I am not a ghost, mister. I am perfectly visible here."

It looked like he had offended her and annoyed her at the same time. Probably better if he could explain himself first.

Rumpelstiltskin 3rd

"Please, don't be stubborn and wear the lab coat well or else the magic won't take effect and you won't be disguised. If you really do not want to help me, then wearing like that helps too."

Said Andrew in very serious tone as he saw how Rumpelstiltskin was wearing the lab coat.

"Breaking some bones? I think it would be us who should be careful. They brought giants with them and they are definitely going to break us instead."

He smirked, but he was speaking as if he was speaking the truth.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 6 Clock11Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:56 am

Nexius wrote:

Rumpelstiltskin 3rd
Spoiler:

"Ugh so bothersome!" Couldn't you have selected anything but Lab coatsTrench Coats were once the in-thing but No, It had to be Lab-Coats." The disgruntled being rolled his eyes again as he grudgingly took the lab coat and began to wear it the proper way, almost fighting the urge to wear it oppositely with the back facing the front.

"Giant's you say? Well whatever, I meant it figuratively, as in I am ready to wreak some havoc on say the F.O.G. if it means I can get back inside, but from what you say is true then I am thinking that there will be Giants inside the game and not here in the real world. He shrugged his shoulders, the lab coat lifted up from his knees, clearly it was little bit short for his close to 6" height. If it is inside the game and we have dragons and shieet, then our dragons should be able to simply chomp the gigantic heads and we can have a real gargantuan feast. Evil Laughter followed that.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 6 Clock11Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:34 am

Nexius wrote:
Everyone in DRO
Spoiler:

COMA Shy'Fei ~+~ Everyone  
Spoiler:

"Fair enough". Cifujis nodded in agreement.

As the group descended and the princess talked about other Arkeans living in this city, the Dragon Rider pushed his sleeve up, just enough to reveal the Mark of an Alien that was burned into the underside of his wrist. He wondered if the inhabitants of this city would also have judged them with ill intent.

As the lift stopped, the sleeve went back down to cover the mark. An act he needed to be always conscious about, for his companions and he were told do shield it from the locals eyes, as to not attract any unwanted attention.

Cifujis exited the lift along with the rest into the spacious place. It seemed open enough to host an entire outdoor live concert. Cifujis walked out without commenting about the location, he just didn't feel there was any point, after the Princess showed her powers of slowing down time and Leon mentioning that she had more than enough power to take down the Overlord... this could be just another use of her powers. After all this was her home, and she may decorate it, however she wished.

"Ninety-Seven." Cifujis called out, without much pause. "Nine and Seven are two digits that I like. 7 is a prime number and in some cultures, considered as a lucky one. 9 Plus 7 equals Sixteen and 1 Plus 6 will take us to 7. So yeah, I choose Ninety-Seven, doesn't matter if it will be in my favour or not." He smiled contently, "I just like numbers." he ended, shrugging his shoulders and tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 6 Clock11Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:16 am

Ashley and Samir followed the others into the large elevator, listening intently to the princess' discussion of the city and its inhabitants. When they reached the bottom, they found themselves in a brightly lit room.

"It doesn't even feel like we're indoors," Ashley said, smiling. Samir simply picked at his chin and observed things silently.

When they were told to pick numbers, Samir frowned, wondering what the point was. Then one of the other guys - Samir couldn't be bothered to remember his name - went on some pointless rant about why ninety-seven was the perfect number.

"Nobody cares," he muttered, rolling his eyes. Ashley elbowed him in the ribs, but he just ignored her

"43," he guessed at random. Ashley hummed thoughtfully beside him.

"28," she decided.

Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 6 Clock11Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:20 pm

Arthur Graham

Arthur sighed, mentally giving himself a facepalm. Seems the ghost just happened to have a bad personality to top off. He wasn't exactly good at dealing with people, but he was worse with difficult types like this one.

"Uhmmm, I'm sorry if I offended you, but normal people don't appear from out of thin air or stop time so.... Honestly, any normal person would have probably turned tail and ran away....."

He held his trademark smile the whole way through, but it went from rigid at the sight of her to awkward when he spoke. He had his hands behind his back, fiddling with his fingers, but kept eye-contact through the exchange. He was bad with people, not weak willed.

"But more importantly, what was that strangely familiar voice I heard?"

Finally his smile was replaced with a steely gaze, his hands returning beside him. Obviously, he really wanted to find out what that was. Something told him it was greatly important.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 6 Clock11Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:00 pm

Everyone in DRO

"I am going with number 1." Said Diana, and in casual manner Andrew replied, "Then I am going with number 99."

Princess smirked, "I am so glad that some people decided to do the beginning number and ending number. The number you guys have chosen are the probability of meeting strong opponent in training. The lowest number would have easier time, but probably need to be cautious. Strong monster could come out randomly when you guys are not aware of. Number with highest number needs to be very careful cause you guys are probably going to face monsters that is hard to kill from the beginning to the end."

Then with flip of her fingers, they were all teleported.

"Each of you will be in the place where your mind is peaceful. You may recognize it or you may not recognize it. It could be a place where you saw in your dreams, it could be a place where you have many happy memories, or a place that made you think about life... Wherever you are, you guys should be feeling peaceful. Try to use all you have to beat the monster, but from what I know, most of them would be afraid of your magic, not your physical strength."

Said the princess, only her voice was audible, and they also realized their dragons were no longer with them.

"And your dragons are in their own trials to become powerful, so don't worry about them. All the best with your training."

(OOC: You guys can use pictures of how you wish your battle ground could look like or description of your battle ground, bigger the place, the better for you.)

Rumpelstiltskin 3rd

"You have no idea..." Andrew shook his head as they walk, "Just refrain yourself from talking too much okay? We are very vulnerable here." Said Andrew in careful manner.

As they walk through the halls they saw other scientists as well, but they did not look like happy people. They look like people they want to get out from there. The atmosphere was telling them that they were being forced to do whatever the research they were doing.

Arthur Graham

The woman just raised her eyebrow, giving him the look as he was talking nonsense.

"Are you mentally retarded? How could I do that? And how should I know who you are hearing in your head?"

The woman sighed and gave him the paper card that had an address written inside. "Go over here. It might help you."

Then she just left.

Last edited by Nexius on Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 6 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Dragon Riders Online IC
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next