Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon Riders Online IC

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 9 Clock11Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:51 am

Nexius wrote:
N's Party
Spoiler:
(OOC: It is up to you which element/elements would be in your disposal. You could have maximum of two elements)

Character:  GR3Ett
Location     The Other Side of the WallEmergence – And Elemental Affinity

It was quite the Open world on the other side of the wall. It looked like one of those worlds where if you could see it, then you could scale it. Eragon pushed the ground underneath and leapt a few inches into the air.

Thankfully jumping hasn’t been disabled here.”

Eragon took the accessory from the NPC and started analyzing them, twisting them around in his hand, feeling the texture of these magical bracelet.

So it’s going to change color upon our innate elemental affinity. HmmI wonder what I will get.”

Upon wearing the bracelet, the change occurred without delay.

Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 9 FlamingHeart.th
Oh! No surprise there. I am after all Eragon the Great. Heheheh.” The newly chosen Red Mage chuckled. “Fire and Holy or whatever Healing should fall under.”

Eragon twirled his left wrist, marveling at his upgraded bracelet that dazzled under the bright day.

So, When do we team up with our Dragons?” He asked once he had enough of ogling at his fancy armor accessories. “Oh, and are we really in the DRO World? Because I still haven’t changed into my Game Avatar and already weird shite is happening around us.”

Last edited by Shadow-Heart on Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 9 Clock11Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:21 pm

Arthur Graham

Arthur quickly caught himself and got back to his feet after falling through the wall, managing to avoid having a tended embrace with the floor. As he tried to get his bearings and looked around the strangely spacious place inside the wall, N threw bracelets at him and his cohort, who was quite preoccupied with horsing around.

"So she's not an alien ghost.... Just an alien....."

He whispered to himself, not entirely comprehending his situation, as any sensible person would. He slipped the bracelet on while busy with his thoughts. Since he'd already come this far, he figured he may as well just go along with it. It was doubtful he could back out anymore, and he somewhat worried what the alien might do if he tried.

His bracelet quietly lit up a blinding pure white, which brought his out of his stupor. The reality of the situation finally came to him, as he realised; this was the same element as Ghim.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 9 Clock11Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:11 pm

N's Party

"Good" Said N, very dryly. "Before the training, let me tell you what situation your world is in." N showed two male companion her right hand palm, from her palm an orb made its appearance and it started to gather the energy.

Soon the energy enormous and it swallowed the whole party; N didn't flinch, as if she was used to it, for others as well, apart from witnessing all three of them being swallowed by blue energy orb, they did not feel anything special.

"Your world is currently in danger of being fused with another world. The world, where you have met your dragon, is going to be fused with your world if we do not stop them." Then N swirl her index finger, the pictures of two planets were shown. "Fusion of two worlds is going to break the natural balance that your ancestors had created and as a result there would be no living creatures on both side."

The picture that had contained two planets now shown shattered planets, "And your planets' magic would be theirs."

N sighed, "Well, right now, I need to train you so that you guys could protect the portal that's going to be opened." Then she eyed on them carefully, "Ask me questions, I might answer if you ask me nicely."
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 9 Clock11Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:34 pm

Nexius wrote:
N's Party
Spoiler:

Location     The Other Side of the Wall Two Worlds

Rumpelstiltskin’s jaw dropped at the mind-blowing magic show. He was speechless till the Lady was done telling her tale.

"Damnation!! Cool story Sis!!" The excited guy nodded his head, "So! When do we get started? Let's get this show on the road! Save the Planet, be a superhero." He smirked and crossed his arms striking a pose. "Hey we should name ourselves. How about de tressis magnificus !!"  He suggested with his chest pumped forward, "Yeah! Let it strike fear in the hearts of all monsters for The Magnificent Three shall save not just one but Two Worlds. Nehahahahaa!!"

... He paused for a while and then with a serious face, "But really, would just the three of us be enough? If it is a World Catastrophic, Apocalyptic event, shouldn't it be best to involve the United Nations and the Earth Defense Force? Surely their military might may be of some use?" He asked while stroking his beardless chin, thinking of fighter jets, tanks, and the occasional MechWarrior bombarding alien forces.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 9 Clock11Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:05 pm

Arthur Graham

"Before the training, let me tell you what situation your world is in."

N said as she once again did something that should logically be impossible. Arthur had been surprised enough time, however to maintain his composure this time, as the strange light enveloped them. Watching two men jump out of thin air, one fade into oblivion, and then walking through a wall would do that to anyone.

Arthur observed N's little light show, his trademark smile was back now that he'd regained his composure, but the light in his eyes showed he was certainly listening seriously. Once it was over, his new..... Compatriot, started his little skit once more. It lead him to honestly wonder if the man knew how serious the situation was. Yet, then, he proceeded to ask actually important questions. Arthur truly could not understand him.

"He's right, will just the three of us be enough? I mean... I know you have all this fancy techno-magic or whatever, but the enemy couldn't be so few or so weak as to be thwarted by just three odd men..."

Arthur too spoke his true thoughts, seeing no need to restrain his question. It was, truly, a great concern. No matter how much crazy magic the alien lady had, he didn't think it would be enough to stand against what he imagine to be a well-equipped army. He may have been a swordsman, but what was a single blade to an army? While on that topic, he didn't even really have a sword to begin with. The piece of deformed bar would be significantly less useful than an actual sword. It didn't even have a blade!
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 9 Clock11Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:50 pm

N's Party

N looked at them as if they had asked stupid question.

"If your government could stop it, I would have approached them. But, no, they weren't be able to help us. When they make their move every single nations in this planet would lose control of their weapons..."

Then N paused, "Oh, right. Useless would be better word... In any case, all the technology, including cyborgs would be affected."

N looked at Greett, "If your want every single part of you to be active, you need to use your own spell to protect yourself." Then she looked at Arthur, "furthermore, your dragons would come with the other group, and dragons are quite capable to wipe off the city."

N looked at them once more, "Any more questions?"

DRO Group.

As everyone was gathered, and as all the attention was gathered to Andrew. Andrew let out a deep sigh.

"I know you have a lot of question and some of you are confused. So let me explain what's going on from the beginning."

"In the beginning, there was one dimension, one plane. However, that world  came to an end because of the idiotic mages of seven. They had different philosophy about the power of magic."

"One had idea of friendship, I could see that this world was made with that kind of magic. One had the idea of creation. The world where you all are from, probably is the world form with that ideology. The reason why you guys never stopped improving yourselves. The world I came from was the world born from the idea of limitless power of magic. The one that should have been destroyed, but survived. One was with the idea of control, one was with the idea of continuous change of magic. One was based on the gentleness of magic. The dimension eaters' magic was based on the consuming."

"All the mages except one had made sure their plane would not interact with others. The mage who had the idea of consuming, he decided to make his world's magic consume other worlds' magic to survive. It made his creations desperate and violent. It also made them cunning and calculative."

"Thanks to that dimension dwellers, the chaos had spread across the multiverse and the other mages were cornered. So they had to make it possible for other dimension dwellers to interact each other. They wanted to form an alliance."

"But, it was too late, three dimensions were already consumed by that ideology. The world of gentleness, the control and the change did not survive. My world, however, fought against them and survived... With a heavy price."

"The war with my world also left them really broken as well, so they had to think about how they were going to consume your worlds. Surprisingly, they had found out that the world where you guys came from, had forgotten the magic. However, they needed you to have your magic, or else they got nothing to consume."

"So they have decided to awaken your world's magic; after long observation, they realize using the powerful creatures called Dragons they could awaken the magic powers within your world. Hence, the DRO was created."

Andrew looked at them, to see if they were actually following his story so far. "Any questions so far?" Andrew asked them.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 9 Clock11Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:20 am

Arthur Graham

So dragons can casually wipe off an entire city? Doesn't that make then better than a fighter jet!? Then again, they ARE dragons, mightiest beasts in human legend. He felt it made sense they'd at least be able to tskenout a city or two.

".....no I'm good. What now?"

He asked with legitimate curiosity. He could understand why they couldn't ask the government,but he couldn't wrap his head around how they were gonna go about saving the world.

"And when do we meet Ghim?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 9 Clock11Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:55 am

Location     The Other Side of the Wall Two Worlds

"Ah! Yes. With all the technological advancements, the matter of fact is that we really haven't been focusing on preparing for a Dinosaur attack. So fighting off dragons, colossal ones at that too, would really make the army change a pair or few. Especially if what you say about them loosing their control on their weapons would come true."

The Cyber-dude, stroked his chin once again. "Well on the lower scale, you say that I, at the least will be able to protect my self. In that case, I can not wait to learn new spells... Hmmm, maybe an Alchemical Transmogrification or Transmutation spell or the likes could do wonders on or to my body." Rumpelstiltskin then chuckled, "Heh, I feel like there is a beauty cream commercial, somewhere in that statement. Hahaha."
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 9 Clock11Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:06 am

COMA

Cifujis eyes widened and squinted with his eyebrows relaxing and frowning, through out the explanation that Andrew gave them.

"Wowzer!! That surely is something. To swallow it just like that, one needs time to digest all that information.... yep, I feel even more drained than before." He shook his head in tiredness, "Yeah, I think this all would have been better while at a dinner table. But, if that's not possible, then do continue on and tell us everything, so that we can sleep on all this new history lesson and start afresh in the morning."

Last edited by Shadow-Heart on Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 9 Clock11Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:04 am

Ashley and Samir

Ashley and Samir exchanged looks, expressions heavy.

"That's... a little hard to believe," Ashley said. Still, she felt that there was something about this world that was too real to just have been a simulation game.

But if that were the case...

"Are you saying that Dragon Riders Online was created by magicians from a world-eating dimension?" Samir asked before she could voice the question. "How?"

Ashley looked at Zelenia, brushing her hand over the dragon's head. So these dragons - and their powers - were real?

"So the other riders, and the other dragons," she said quietly. "They were all... consumed?"

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 9 Clock11Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:37 pm

N's Group

N curled her lips, "Not yet, they have to finish their problems then we will move to phase two. Until then, you guys are going to start training. Andrew chosen you two for one reason; you two are not aware of it, but your DNA carried amazing potential of Magical Ability."

N rolled her eyes, "And yes, you would be able to do that if you wish, Greett." She commented, "You might even be able to make that magic permanent too."

She opened her palm and put up her hand high. "Question time is over. Your first training, try to use your magic to the swords that's going to fall from the sky."

She looked at them in seriousness. "Ready?" She asked, but she did not hear their reply. The swords started to fall from the sky.

(You guys cannot use your magic yet so use your wonderful imagination and dodge the falling swords, fantastic one will get the chance to access his magic first)
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 9 Clock11Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:37 pm

Arthur Graham

Arthur listened quietly to N as she briefed them and answered questions, nodding when appropriate. Then, suddenly, he heard the words 'swords from the sky' from her mouth, followed by a 'read?'. He wanted to yell out that he WASN'T ready at all, but realised she had no intention of listening to anything they had to say. Instead, he clumsily dodged the first few swords, earning himself not a few cuts before he remembered that he had, fortunately, brought a little something he could use; the deformed bar he'd picked up the first time! He must've been a genius to have brought it with him!

Quickly 'drawing' the bar he'd attached at his hip, he summoned every bit of focus he could muster, and all of the sword skill he'd obtained in the years he'd been studying the art of fencing. He knew the bar, a crude and makeshift weapon would be no match for actual swords head-on, so instead, he aimed for the flat of the falling blades, knocking them away so as to keep them from harming him.

With his incredible reflexes, and skill of swordsmanship, Arthur managed to know most of the blades away from his person, creating a veritable flurry of swords flying away from him. Those blades that did make it through, however, would leave more gashes on his flesh. However, with each cut, his form would slightly improve, and less and less of the falling steel would make it through. Covered in blood from head to toe, Arthur had a rare, genuine smile on his face, as if he was possessed. He'd never felt as alive as at this moment, dancing through a rain of blades with naught but his weapon and his skill. He felt he was an inch from death, and yet he felt more alive than ever before. It felt like this was his place. He'd fallen into such a trance. Any bystander would be astonished at the sight of a bloody dancer in a storm of falling steel, wearing a smile that could be seen as maniacal.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 9 Clock11Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:17 am

Location     The Pocket Dimension It's Raining Swords....Hallelujah 

"Wait!! What!? It's raining Swords!!" Eragon exclaimed in delight. "Hallelujah! Free weapons to use and sell!!"

Eragon dashed forward. "But before that, I'll save you, Damsel in Distress. Eragon the Great is here!!"

With a running start, the wannabe Hero made a flying leap in hopes to tackle N onto the ground and cover her from the Piercing Heavenly blades, while shouting "Don't worry, Eragon will protect Lady N!"
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 9 Clock11Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:33 pm

N's Party

Greett, who had leaped to tackle N, was bounced back as by the invisible force field. "I do not need saving, better save yourself as I said this is a training for you. Not for me." However, she smiled gently; unlike how Arthur had treated her, this guy was treating her much like a person.

Due to that, N did play little of favoritism by shielding Greett from first wave of blades. Arthur, on the other hand, just received spell of regeneration that healed his wounds.

"Now, get ready, I am going to let the swords fall on you until you guys have realized to how to use your magic." Said N, and she started the second wave of the blade.

With the first wave of swords, still lingering there, it made now harder for both of them to use all the space. Definitely they could pick up the swords that's already there to use, however, the intention of N was clear.

They better think of how to connect with their magic fast or they were going to be in this continuous hell of raining swords.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 9 Clock11Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:21 pm

Arthur Graham

Arthur had completely gotten lost in his swordplay by the time the sword rain stopped, not noticing Greet and N being completely shielded. Even if he had, he'd actually enjoyed it enough that he wouldn't have complained.

"Thanks! I'll pay 'ya back sometime!"

Arthur yelled to N, thanking her for healing his wounds. He seemed to forget that she was the one that started the hellish rain to begin with, his impression of her improving considerably. He quickly "sheathed" the deformed bad he'd been using, and grabbed too swords from the ground at his feet, before the sword-rain began anew. He had considerably less blades in his immediate vicinity due to deflecting most of them.

With two actual swords in hand, Arthur's efficiency went up several fold. He was now deflecting almost all of the swords that fell his way, and those that did get through rarely left a mark. However, even he knew he couldn't keep this up forever. He was still human. He was slowly but surely getting tired, but he didn't know of any other way he could deal with it. Instead, he let himself fall deeper into his trance, heightening his focus such that he wouldn't mess up.

Eventually, Arthur started getting a strange feeling as he incessantly swung his swords. It felt as if the wind around him were following the paths of the blades, becoming blades themselves, as if the wind were about to erupt into a mass of blades against the rain of steel. In fact, if he didn't have his eyes wide open, he'd almost swear such a rediculous event was happening. He unconsciously began to 'will' such a thing to happen. Anything that could potentially keep him from becoming a shish kabob was worth trying.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 9 Clock11Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:27 am

Location     The Pocket Dimension Swords for the picking 

"Hehehe, as expected, she did make the save." Rumpelstiltskin chuckled under his breath. "But, craptastic, there just had to be round two." he sighed.

"Thanks, Lady N. I wasn't thinking straight. I saw Swords and my instincts told me to save you. Heheheh. Must be my Hero Complex kicking in full gear." he smiled sheepishly at her.  ... A total fake, but he wasn't going to let anyone know that he intentionally dived at Lady N, because he was banking on her instincts of saving herself and in the process he would be included in it due to close proximity.

Though he hadn't planed to be flung away from her like that. Still he survived the first wave and he now had access to the blades on the ground, which was on the to-grab-list.

Picking himself up, the cunning piece of tool of a human, grabbed on to as many blades he could make do with. Two Blades in each hand and two back to back, held firmly with his jaw crushing on the hilts. With a total of six random bladed weapons in his possession, Eragon the Great was ready for round two.

"Aw-wight! Wy Vot This!!" the sword maniac mumbled through gritted teeth as he began to twist his body in preparation of the time when it would start raining swords and blades.

With Lady N, giving them enough time, she started the Blade Shower and as soon as the tips of the first blades came in proximity, Eragon unleashed the spinning whirlwind that he'd seen done in many an animated media, like games and such. The angle of the blades and the points of impact, coupled with the spinning force, would throw every falling blade into chaos. Clashing and colliding with its partner falling blade, throwing them off target or away from the mad-spinner.

Unfortunately, this crazed spinning would deflect the swords in every direction and so if it so happened to fly off to nearby civilians... well lets just say that Eragon could not control his every actions. It was already quite something to keep the spinning momentum.

There was still something that stuck to him though. It was what their tormentor warned of earlier. She said that if they didn't get a handle on how to unleash their magic, this Hell of Blades would continue on endlessly. Already, Eragon was beginning to feel the fatigue creep throughout his body. He definitely could not keep up the overly exhausting spinning. It didn't matter if he would get dizzy, all he had to do was to stay on his feet and keep deflecting the projectiles in any direction away from him.

If all the death defying daredevilry wasn't enough, for some reason, Eragon started to feel the heat and this wasn't a heat of the battle kind of thing. Taking a slight notice of his surroundings for the first time since he started spinning, Eragon noticed sparks flying all around him. They were every where. Apparently with all his spinning and deflection, he had managed to create a chaotic blade storm around him. Bladed edges hitting others around and like a pinball machine, repeated collisions, they were hitting hard and fast. It was a wonder, nothing caught on fire or his chosen blades didn't break apart already from the constant chipping of the edges which caused the sparks in the first place.

"Fire... Of-course!! Why didn't I think about it earlier?" Eragon spoke loudly in his mind.

Sacrificing a little reach by bringing his hands closer to each other, Eragon began rubbing his wrists onto each other. Gradually increasing the heat formed from the induced friction, he then began focusing on the heat caused from within the Chaotic Blade storm. Trying not to loose his spinning momentum but he knew it wouldn't last for too long and any second now, concentrating on the wrist action would mean he'd have lesser focus on maintaining his blade twister.

It was now or never. He couldn't spend too much time on thinking if the heat build up was entirely his doing or just the even more erratic pattern of the sword tornado. For the swords went in an even more intense frenzy as he continued to rub his wrists, pushing and pulling the four blades gripped in his hands, thus having them collide with the falling blades at random intervals.

With one more spin of his legs, his waist, his torso, his arms, his tightened jaw; Eragon spat the blades in his mouth outwards, flung the one in his hands at the rain of everlasting swords and at the same time, expelled all his pent up energy into shouting the Archaic words, Ustrina Impetus!!!.

The final spin, he really hoped it worked. No. He told himself that he was certain of it working. That from within his soul, within his body, outwards from the palms of his hands, he would be able to blast out a scorching blast in a circular or arching wave around himself as his spinning would come to a halt. This Heat Wave would hopefully be strong enough to melt away at the falling swords or at least set them ablaze, along with pushing them and Eragon himself, away from each other as the force of the heat explosion would be too much for his body in keeping him grounded. Though if he was to fly off into the air, instead of simply being flung backwards with his feet grazing the ground in a slight spin due to the momentum of his initial spinning, Eragon would fly off into a spinning arch with the Energy Blast's arc creating even a wider field of damage spread.

Then again, if he failed miserably, the possibility of which he had completely eradicated from his mind, a mental talent born of his overconfident thinking process which lets him believe with full certainty, even the dumbest of things; even still, that doesn't stop reality from hitting him hard and if that was to happen now... well there was always the possibility where Lady N would heal him and throw him into this bloody Hell, once more.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 9 Clock11Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:46 pm

DRO Group

"No, they are not consumed yet. How they did it? well, I only know that they have used your own technology to their advantage and combined it with their magic."

Andrew bite his lips, "In other words, some of your world leaders might be not from your own world, but them. In order to flash them all out from your world, we need to strike them first."

"How do we strike them?" Leon asked in seriousness, all this was news to him as well; however, he had suspicions.

Andrew smiled gently, "Get all the dragons back in their senses, and get rid of the overlord. We would find the portal that would lead us back to your world."

Leon bite his lips, "But we can't. There's a barrier between his fortress and us. We can't even get to him."

Andrew grinned. "Oh, please, you have a mage from the world of unlimited power. You think that barrier would stop me? But, we need to help the dragons."

Leon looked at the princess, who looked little dumbfounded with the information that Andrew shared. She composed herself quickly enough and nodded. "Yes, well, to me, all of you have made the connection with your inner magical power. I think you all are ready to face the overlord and his minions."

Leon looked around the others, "I guess this is all sudden, but let's quickly get that spell I have been telling you guys about. Are you all ready?"

Diana quickly stood up, "I do not understand everything, but to me, it sounded like we just need to kick some butts and it will be alright. Yeah, I'm ready." Her dragon partner also gave a nod.

N's Group

Arthur started awaken his winds magic, which started to deflecting blades itself by forming circle of strong wind that surrounds him like a shield.

Greett, on the other hand, had awaken his fire magic that started to send fire missiles in wide range of direction and it started to deflecting the blades that came towards him.

N smiled at them, "Congratulation, you guys have awaken your magical abilities that had been sealed by your ancestor."

Then N clapped twice, and they both were in different places. They were in enormous skateboarding track and they could see the giant rock at one corner.

"This rock cannot be broken by little magic nor by physical attack. So try your best to blast it out by concentrating all your power to it."

Said N and she let the giant rock rolling. The giant rock that started its roll was 10 times the size of Arthur and Greett.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 9 Clock11Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:14 pm

COMA

Cifujis sighed in relief as finally all the talk seemed to be over and things were about to move.

"Well, I'm still here aren't I? As long as I get to kick some Monster hind, along with Shy'fei and everyone else, I'm with you all and good to go."

Cifujis nodded his head, acknowledging Leon's request.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 9 Clock11Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:10 pm

Location     The Pocket Dimension He wasn't a Sk8er Boi 

The joy of victory was short lived. Before he could rock the world with unlimited blades, he was thrown smack front of a giant rock at what seemed like a skatepark without the fun slopes.

"I guess, someone wants a pancake on the double. But I'm not much for sweet things."

GrE3tt brought his hands together and concentrated on once more using his new found Fire Magic.

"Time to burn charcoal!!"

Pointing his palms towards the ramp's center, Eragon blasted off his Flame attack "Ustrina Impetus !!"

"Let's see how you crush me, while stuck in molten muck!!" Eragon shouted as he attempted to channel as much focus, spirit and soul he could muster to fire off the highest and hottest, blazing flame infused energy blast at the path of the Giant Rolling Rock.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 9 Clock11Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:54 am

Arthur Graham

Just when Arthur felt he was finally deflecting all the blades that were coming at him, N mumbled some gibberish and he was suddenly teleported to a strange skating track with a giant boulder coming his way. 'Try your best' she said.

Arthur wasted no time, casting aside the sword in his left hand and grabbing the remaining blade tightly with both hands. Dual wielding would only get in the way right now, since it would mean less power in both blades. He took his stance, glaring down the rolling boulder.

Channeling all his focus on his sword, Arthur pointed his sword skyward, then swung it down with superhuman strength at the giant hunk of earth threatening to flatten him. This sent a large projectile arc of wind hurtling right at the boulder, along with what he'd actually intended to do; fire off a Storm of Blades at it. He had unwittingly also fired off a Gale Slash, further augmented with Herculean Might. Arthur felt his arms were filled with strength like he'd never felt before.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 9 Clock11Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:36 pm

DRO Group

Ashley and Samir listened to Andrew's explanation, feeling a bit overwhelmed by all this. Ashley smiled when Diana spoke though, feeling relieved.

"I'm glad I'm not the only one having trouble with this," she said. "But I'm ready if you guys are."

Samir was trying very hard to pretend as though he did understand, even though he didn't.

"Ocenyx and I are ready," he said, nodding to his dragon.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 9 Clock11Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:19 am

N's Group

As the stone came closer, the two male realized the rolling rock was way bigger than they had initially thought.

The rolling rock bypass the lava trap too easily as the size of molten muck was too small, and the wind blast.... Well N had definitely had given them the hint of gathering all that power together not send them one by one...

Especially such wind attacks against such rock proved to be useless. N shook her head, she did not understand how simple instruction of gathering all their power and fire it at the rock was so easily misunderstood... she started to even wonder if she was speaking to them in right language.

The rolling rock was about to flatten them flat, but with snap of N's fingers they were out of the danger.

But of course, it was like a reset of the game; they were back in the same stage and same rock was about to roll again.

"Okay, maybe my instruction was not simple enough. Gather your elemental power and use it at the rock." Said N, her voice sounded little annoyed.

"I thought your kind strive on adaptation, and use of brain? Do me a favor and prove that statement is right...."

The stone started its roll once again.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 9 Clock11Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:11 pm

Location     The Pocket Dimension – Keep Rollin Rollin Rollin Rollin  

"Effing Magical optical illusions." GR3Ett cussed as N played with Space and Time elements... again.

"This thing you do, it ought to not become something repetitive." Eragon spoke to himself as he readied for the new round.

Bringing his palms together, one on top of the other, "You put your left hand out. You put your Right hand out and shake it all together then do the Hooke...Okay Alright. Time to get serious. Kaameeehaam.. Okay okay. This is me being real serious now." GR3Ett cleared his throat, slowly pulling his hand towards his waist, "Shinkuuuu~" he paused for a second with a cheeky smile plastered on his face. 

To be honest, he was actually waiting for Arthur to make his move and also mostly to have the Rock actually come into close quarters.

For if or when it would reach unto striking distance, Eragon the Great would unleash all the channeled energy that he was actually focusing while looking as if he was goofing around and bring it all down on the rotating Rock by raising his arms towards the heavens and then slashing down forward, "Heavenly-Earth-Rending-Strike!!" releasing a devastating force that may act as both a barrier and an energy strike.

Now, if synced and positioned correctly with Arthur's attack, this just might be it for the Giant Rock that was rollin rollin rollin rollin down onto them.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 9 Clock11Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:04 pm

Arthur Graham

'Gee. Just when I thought she wasn't so bad too' Arthur thought in his head while watching his cohort fool around, before returning to the problem at hand.

"Well if that didn't work...."

Arthur drew the deformed bar at his waist and raised it to the sky, then began to 'gather' the strange feeling N called 'elemental power' into it. He concentrated hard, and slowly pushed all he could into the rod, which strangely began to give off sparks. Once he was sure he couldn't stuff any more energy inside, he shifted his grip on it, then flung it at the boulder like a javelin, the grooves causing it to spin like a drill on the way. The bar sounded like there was an angry storm inside it, and he wasn't too keen on finding out whether it would blow up in his face or not.

"Well, here's to hoping that works!"
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 9 Clock11Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:20 pm

DRO Group

As everybody showed eagerness of get this over with, Andrew smiled and gathered his energy. "Well, let's get this over with, shall we? Tell me the co-ordinates and I will bring all of us there." Said Andrew confidently.

Leon nodded and he told the co-ordinates, and Andrew nodded understanding where they should go.

With the snap of his fingers, every group had arrived to the center of city. The center of the city had a pit that looked like it had endless depth.

Leon let out his long breath, "Everyone, get ready. We are about to awaken the guardian of the scroll." He looked at everyone once more making sure they are firm on this decision.

The dragons looked firm as they could feel their power coursing through them much stronger than before.

Andrew smiled confidently, "Let's see the guardian that you have set up in this world."

Leon bite his lips, and ready his weapon. "No, it's not the guardian I have planted. It's the monster that ate the guardian that I have planted it. It became the guardian of the scroll after that."

Andrew eyes became wide, "You mean it consumed the monster that was supposed to be here?" and Leon nodded.

Andrew face became much more serious and grim, "It means they have their pet here..." Said Andrew, Leon furrowed his eyebrows, "Their pets?"

However before anyone could say anything more, the ground started to shake and nine headed dragon arose from the pit.

It matched somewhat description of nine headed beast hydra; it's nine heads roared like nine dragons.

"Everyone! take your position! Each head could fire powerful dragon's blast!" Andrew shouted quickly as he mount Raziel.

Andrew and Diana did it too, and started to fly away; each dragons was ready for the riders to take off and was ready to reach to the target if their rider wish to attack it close or from a distance with magic.

(I will give you guys the freedom of how to position yourself against the massively huge nine head dragon)

***********************************************************************************

N's Group

The combination of the two elemental powers hit the right center of the rock. The force of the crude bar and somewhat kind of fire elemental energy made the rock to move back. It created the giant hole at its center and it stopped its movement.

N sighed, tapping. "I am very disappointed in myself that I failed to communicate with you. Am I speaking the wrong language or was my instruction really hard to understand?" N came out from the bubble, then she raised her palm at the rock that stopped its movement.

"I don't care if you guys scream or say something funny while you guys at it. But, this is to test how much control or how much output you guys could put it out when it matters. This is one of the important application of your magic because the guys are eaters of the magic." Then from N's palm purple light was gathered and from her palm wide concentrated beam of purple energy was fired.

The rock started to move back, but soon it broke into pieces.

"This is my pure energy..." Said N, looking at them if they really understood this time around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 9 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Dragon Riders Online IC
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next