View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:12 pm

Cifujis Aoebwyn

Shy'fei's face became a balloon as Aoebwyn suggest that she should get herself a weapon too. "I don't need one." Then she sighed, returning her pretty face to normal. "Please, one question at a time. I cannot answer all of your question in one go you know? I am, after all, quite young for a dragon." Somehow, it looks like the meeting with Maximus made Shy'fei softer to Aoebwyn.

Or May be she is disturbed by the quest?

In any case she looked at the variety of weapons; the weapons were categorized in types, then range, and it was divided into three different tiers, novice, expert, and master.

"This place is really well organized, and it really depends on what you want to master. Do you want to master melee combat or range? Or both?"

Shy'fei faced her partner, studying his build. "How about taking one range and one melee weapon? For a melee weapon, I suggest that one handed long sword. For range, pick one of your liking."

Shy'fei pointed one of the novice weapon that had '???' as its name.

Samir

*You have activated new co-ordinates*

Details of Your Quest
Spoiler:

Message From Eli
Spoiler:

As Samir was checking the announcement, Ocenyx answered back. "I don't know, I get this weird feeling that you are from different world. Well, that's not really important though. Let's make it to the weapon shop."

Soon enough, Ocenyx quickly landed in front of the weapon shop. It looked like this weapon shop allowed dragons to enter with its owner.

"So you have a weapon in mind?" Ocenyx asked Samir.

Ashley

Isabella tilted her head, "Adding a skill for your dragon?" Then she looked up to the sky, she looked like she was thinking hard...

"Well, I cannot help you add a skill, but help your dragon to discover her powers." Said Isabella, still looking at the sky.

Isabella faced them once again, "Hmm, may be a battle with a rogue dragon might help you and your dragon to discover it." Then Isabella lips slightly bend downwards. "I think you might be able to handle this rogue dragon. Its name is Gibo and she has been attacking other order dragons. End her suffering."

Then Isabella looked afar, "Come back to me after you have delivered final blow to her." Then the mist surrounded Isabella and her dragon. Isabella and her ice dragon was no more.

*You and your dragon are friends*

*You have received a new message from Isabella*

*You have received a quest!*

*You have received a new coordinates!*

It looks like Ashley got herself a quest and interactive announcements.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:56 pm

Samir didn't know how to react to Ocenyx's comment. Were they supposed to break the fourth wall in this game? Oddly enough, the real world seemed very distant at the moment, and he was okay with that.

The two landed at the weapon shop and headed in. Samir looked around, wondering what type of weapon to go for.

"I've always wanted to use a bow," he said, running his fingers along the edge of a fine looking black bow.

--------------------

Ashley and Zelenia took to the skies, but Ashley felt less happy about this flight. She didn't like the idea of putting down a dragon, even if it was hurting others.

The blinking announcements distracted her from her thoughts, and she pressed the indicator absently.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Shadow-Heart
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:47 am

Nexius wrote:
Cifujis Aoebwyn
Spoiler:

Cifujis Aoebwyn
Shy'Fei

Oh yeah I got so immersed into this experience, I forgot that I just started playing the VR-Game, only a few minutes ago, which means we are still pretty early on in our character levels; sorry about that.” He gave her an apologetic smile. “I’ll remember to treat you as appropriate. I am new to all of this too so I am also in the learning stage, please bear with me too, as I try to get better. Also don’t worry about it, I didn’t mean for you to buy a weapon as a battle itemyou know what, never mind, let’s just move on.”

Cifujis looked to his left at the bladed weapons section as to where Shy’fei suggested the long sword, then turning his head to the right, the archery section was closer from their standing point, ”Oh so I can equip more than one weapon at a time.” He commented while walking towards the Ranged Weapons sector. ”In that case I should prioritize the projectile branch of the character skill sets, majoring in the energy manipulation. We’ll get back to the sword section later.”

Cifujis gave a quick glance at the displayed weapons. It felt like window-shopping, trying to find anything yet nothing. This was something Cifujis Aoebwyn found himself commonly doing, when in the real world; as he did not have the money to buy all the fancy stuffs, he would aimlessly trail his eyes over everything until something popped out and grabbed his attention, leading him to just adding it into his wish list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:45 pm

Samir

Ocenyx gave approving nod, "Not a bad idea." then the dragon looked at how arrows were categorized into different elements.

The bow, which Samir was looking at, information was easily spotted.

Samir was able to tell such information about the bow he was looking at.

Detail of an item.
Spoiler:

Ashley

*You have activated new co-ordinates*

Details of Your Quest
Spoiler:

Message From Isabella
Spoiler:

The moment Ashley finished absorbing the information, Zelenia asked Ashley in sadness. "I don't understand... Why did she go rogue? What happen to her rider?"

The young guardian dragon's wings had lesser energy; the idea of hunting down a dragon, a dragon that once had a rider, disturbed Zelenia greatly.

Cifujis Aoebwyn

Shy'fei's lips were curled; however, the moment Cifujis talked about 'games', Shy'fei did not understand what Cifujis was trying to imply.

It made her even confused when he was talking about the concept of levels, but before she could ask any more question, Cifujis moved to the range section area.

"Well, if you are looking for energy section, I don't think that's the right area." Shy'fei commented. "I can only see Energy weapons in that section." Shy'fei pointed out at 'Gun' area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:33 pm

Samir checked out the specs for the bow, feeling satisfied. It wasn't anything spectacular, but then again, neither was he just yet. A novice bow should do just fine for now.

"All right," he said, playing with the string to produce several twangs. "Let's pay and get going then. Your dinner's not going to catch itself."

[OOC: Wasn't sure how the shop worked, so I left it at that.]

--------------------

Ashley sighed at the hurt in her dragon's voice.

"I don't know," she said. "I wish I knew."

She noticed Zelenia's energy growing weaker at the burden in her heart. Ashley petted the scaly head with gentle fingers, trying to comfort the dragon.

"I know it's not what either of us want... but if we can help her, then we should."

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:48 pm

Nexius wrote:

Cifujis Aoebwyn
Spoiler:

Cifujis Aoebwyn
Shy'Fei

Ah I was really hoping to use it in a bow form but if the energy based weapons are kept in another location then we should not waste any more time here.”

Cifujis headed to the sector that Shy’fei pointed. The gun section, like the others, was also well organized. While doing a quick scan, some rifles did pique his interest but what really grabbed him were the items just next to the Gun section.

It had been a long time since Cifujis had laid eyes on some hi-tech gadgets. It was probably about two months since he saw such a unique collection during one of his job run. It was quite a letdown when the Repo-man was not at the time, allowed to keep any souvenirs. Seems like fate must be smiling at him now. There were so many types that he could see, this was definitely something more important of an ammunition than the other weapons in the shop. There are so many uses of this tactical equipment. Cifujis felt he just had to grab some and keep on him at all times.

Hmmthese all look wonderful, so many to choose from.” His eyes darted to the left, to the right, up and down and everywhere. “Ah screw it, all of them are beneficial, I should go for the ones that’ll be highly useful for our current quest.”

Cifujis pointed out at a few of the displayed items that he thought would be a good addition for his battle gear.

Tri-Spike Net Type Laser: Version SM: Small to Medium target area. Single use.
 The Spike and Laser net. Mark the area of capture via the red dot laser emitting from the device when touched, before throwing the bomb. Upon reaching seven feet from targeted area, four spikes eject from their compacted state, creating an energy net from the four points of the spikes. The energy field has a static charge that severely shocks any object that makes contact with it. Unlike traditional nets, the energy net is in a rigid pyramid shape. The blue laser making the net has a paralytic effect if made contact for an extended time. The spikes themselves, upon impact, partially split into three sections, these dig and twist underneath the impacted surface for a much more potent secure grip. The diamond points ease them to penetrate any surface. Energy depletion is after thirty minutes or initiating manual energy surge to depletion.

Wind Shuriken: Single use.
 The wind shuriken hosts within its body a miniature turbine system, capable of generating twin class three tornadoes with the destructive power of ripping away rooted trees and crumbling concrete structures into a whirling mass. These hyper-winds may also be able to deflect any projectile and even block overly large objects from passing through the razor sharp barrier that are too tough to get shred apart and get trapped into the vortex. The detonation button is located at the center of either side of the shuriken. Pressing any one will activate the three-second countdown timer. Upon hitting zero, the central gates spin open to reveal a semi hollowed out shape and the vacuums instantly generate the twin twisters from either sides of the Wind Shuriken Bomb for a continuous one hundred and twenty seconds.

Mini Turret Drone Class: Type Air Mark-II-C: 15 Smart Armor Piercing bullets – infused with fast acting highly corrosive acid. Refillable Ammo.
 Deploy and forget. This aerial drone in the shape of a mini stealth bomber, the length of an average humans arm, is capable of pinpoint accuracy. Comes with a separate holographic console accessible via a smart watch for the user and a built-in infrared scanner inside the drone. With a bird’s eye perspective, the user can scan a target and select no more than fifteen precise locations of interest at a time. Once ready, the drone will move on its own to find the best clear spot to shoot at its target without fail. The piercing nature of the bullets allow it to maneuver into locations where it is sure that its away from harm’s way while able to locate its targeted area even behind walled structures. Upon making contact with its targeted area, mini pellets burst open to spread a highly corrosive acid for a larger impacted damage spread. Upon successfully firing the selected numbers of bullets, the drone returns to the location of the smartwatch, which it comes paired with.

Mini Turret Drone Class: Type Ground: Version Homing: 30 second consistent burst fire. Single use.
 Deploy and forget. Once marked, this mini round robot on wheels, small enough to hold in the palms of one’s hand, is capable of following a mobile target on any terrain, while shooting a chain of titanium pellets with enough force to blow holes in a normal bulletproof glass. The moment it is out of ammo, the drone will race to latch onto any part of the target and self-destruct, leaving behind a small crater.

Yeah these should do fine. We would be able to fight from a distance with these items in play. For now, I would see it fit to purchase, two of the Ground Drones, just a single Air-M-II-C and three each of the Wind Shuriken and the Laser Net.”

Cifujis curiously looked about, “So how do I reserve these for my inventory, do I even have enough currency to buy them and the sword you suggested earlier?” He asked his partner while continuing to search the HUD of his and one for the shop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:58 pm

Samir

Samir's partner nodded in acknowledgement, "Yeah, I think I am starting to feel hungry."

As Samir decided with the black bow, Ocenyx led Samir to the casher. The casher greeted them happily. "Hey! Rider! I can see that you are new to this town. You know what? I will give you that bow for free."

Said the merchant, "In fact, I will give you some extra stuff to help your first adventure!" Then the merchant opened his palm, magic circle was appeared on his palm and summoned a quiver.

"This is a very unique quiver and I am supposed to chose few riders to give it to them as a gift. Somehow I sense something different about you, you can have it."

As Samir laid his eyes on the quiver, its status was popped up.

Details of the quiver
Spoiler:

"Oh, don't worry. It was made by Crusader Maximus. He told me to give it to some promising archers. The way you look at the bows, that touched my heart so I am giving it to you."

The merchant happily gave the bow and the quiver to Samir.

*Congratulation, you have bought your first item. You can now use Extra Magic: Unlimited Pocket.*
*To use your Unlimited Pocket, just write your signature, your dragon's name and the word 'pocket' in the mid air!*

The moment Samir perform such act, Samir would be able to see something like ordinary character equipment screen.

"It seems like you are really lucky, partner." Ocenyx commented.

Ashley

"Thank you, Ashley." said Zelenia, "But I do not wish to see you hurt as well." said the dragon firmly. "I know the coordinates of weapon shop. May be we might be able to find something useful."

Zelenia's wing found its new strength  and swiftly they reached to the weapon shop. As they reached the weapon shop, Zelenia was transformed into tiny dragon and got herself comfortable on Ashley's shoulder.

"You know, I like this skill." Said Zelenia, "I can be with you wherever you go." Then Zelenia asked Ashley, in little embarrassed manner, "Am I heavy?"

As Ashley enter she should be able to see all the items in very organized manner. The weapons were categorized by types, elements and tiers. It looks like this game considers 'shields' as weapons too.

Cifujis Aoebwyn

As Cifujis examined his weapons, each of them revealed its details

Details of Tri Spike Net
Spoiler:

Details of Shuriken
Spoiler:

Details of Mini Turret
Spoiler:

Details of Mini Turret
Spoiler:

Shy'fei curled her lips. "You know, you are looking at the weaponary that needs time for us to set it up. I am not so sure if the rogue dragon would give us time to set it up..." After her comment, she sighed, "I am not so sure what you are referring to, but as my contractor, you should be able to use the magic called Unlimited Pocket."

Shy'fei put her finger on the mid air and started writing something. While at it, she started to explain the steps. "First you need to write your signature in the mid air, then my name, finally write the word 'pocket'."

As Shy'fei finishes her writing, what she wrote in the mid air glowed red, Shy'fei looked satisfied. "Now, you try it."

As Cifujis followed Shy'fei's instruction he would be able to access something that looks like a ordinary character sheet.

However, how much money he had was not shown.

Possibly a common visual bug?

Diana

"I am not sure what I am trying to imply." Said Ban, "Anyways, want to drop by the weapon shop?"

Diana pondered what her dragon just said to her, something was really off about this game. In any case, she had some interactive announcements, and she opened them. She also gave an answer to her dragon.

"Yeah, let's go to weapon store."

The announcements were quite surprising. The dragon knight she just met had sent her a message and Diana was given a new coordinates. Possibly location of the rogue dragon. "It's funny how Eli message says that Xi Xi is actually suffering..." Ban responded to her comment, "Well, guess we will find that out when we meet that dragon."

As they reach the weapon store, Diana and her dragon passed the girl with the tiny dragon and went for the gun section. "Hmm... What should I get?" Ban used his head and pointed out a sniper rifle that had its name as '???', "Try that one." Diana stared at the bow that Ban suggested. "Unlike other sniper rifles here, I cannot identify what kind of sniper rifle it is..." Ban nodded gently, "It's because the sniper rifle will take its shape, color and elements as you touch it." Diana looked at her dragon partner with surprise. "So there is a chance that it's going to be a powerful weapon?" Ban shook his head, "Nope, it still be a novice weapon."

Diana looked at the weapon with a little disappointment. But since she couldn't make her mind about which sniper rifle to start, she just grabbed the '???' named sniper rifle.

As she lifted it up, it glowed black, changed its shape to a sniper rifle that she saw in one of those movies.

Details Of Sniper Rifle
Spoiler:

"I don't like it.... May be I should go with pistols." As Diana put it back, the sniper rifle lost its shape and its property, changing it back to what it was previously.

Diana grabbed two "???" pistols.

Details of Pistol
Spoiler:

Details of Pistol
Spoiler:

"I will take this." Said Diana, spinning the pistols. Ban followed her to the merchant.

Andrew

"Well, may be you can help me then." Crusader finally broke the awkward silence. "I am not so sure if you can though. I am planning to get another legendary weapon." Andrew blinked his eyes, "A legendary weapon?" Leon smirked, "Yeah, this one is called Archangel Sword: Gabriel. It's really interesting weapon, it has property of Order and Chaos. Usually, archangel swords carries one property and one sub property. But this sword has two main source of power, and that worries me." Andrew curled his lips, he was not so sure if he was so capable of going that far. Matter of fact, he just started this game. "If you are scared, I understand. But if you really want to help your dragon to discover her power, the best way is to fight or enter the combat."

"I am not afraid of anything." Said Andrew firmly. "I am in."

Leon looked at the young man in surprise, "You know, you might die during this mission..." Andrew still looked firm and strong. "I know and I am still in." Leon bite his own lips, looking little distressed. Then he sighed, "Alright. It was me who provoked you anyways..." Leon stood up, and tossed a gold coin to the bartender. The bartender, as if he was used to it, caught the gold coin easily. "Here take this sword, You are a novice and might not able to use it well, but it's better than nothing..." Leon brought up a sword from thin air and put it on the table. Andrew studied the sword, and his eyes were widen.

Detail of Long Sword
Spoiler:

"I am just a novice," Said Andrew, "I can't use this yet." Leon sighed again and gently smiled at Andrew, "As long as you are willing to put an effort, tier isn't the problem. But then again, if you want to fight well, you do need a suitable tier for you. But trust me, you will gain much more experiences by practicing weapons with higher tier."

Andrew bite his lips, then he grabbed the sword that was given to him. "Alright then. Let's go!" said Andrew, firmly.

"I like your attitude kid." Leon commented.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:18 pm

Samir was taken aback, mouthing silently as the merchant pushed off the bow and quiver onto him for free. Wow, he was having some luck. He thanked the merchant, then tried out the new technique he'd learned and spied the equipment now in his inventory.

"Awesome," he murmured. It bothered him a little though. He wasn't used to getting free handouts like this.

He waved to the merchant before heading out. As he did so, a girl rounded the corner into the shop at the same time. He bumped into her, nearly knocking her off balance.

"Oh, sorry!" she said apologetically, but Samir hurried out before she could say anymore. Ignoring the encounter, he turned to his dragon and nodded.

"Okay, let's get going."

--------------------

Ashley smiled affectionately at her dragon's words. They made a good match, it seemed.

Zelenia reached the shop quickly, and Ashley eagerly went for the door. Zelenia shrunk and landed on her shoulder, like a small pet lizard. She giggled at the question, reaching up to stroke Zelenia's small head.

"Nope. You're perfect sized," she said. Distracted, she didn't notice the boy coming out of the shop and knocked into him. She was able to catch herself from falling and made sure Zelenia hadn't been dislodged. By the time she'd turned around, the boy was almost gone.

"Oh, sorry!" she said, but he simply kept going. She frowned.

"Well, that was kind of rude," she sighed. Oh well. There were weapons to look at.

Slowly, Ashley made her way through the shop. A section with maces caught her eye. Most of them were rather ugly, spiky devices, but one caught her eye. It was light and silvery, looking more like an oversized wand than a mace. The head, designed with sleek, elegant blades, was really rather beautiful.

"What do you think of this?" she asked Zelenia, giving a few swings to try out. It felt just right. She could put her softball arm to good use with this.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:20 am

Nexius wrote:

Cifujis Aoebwyn
Spoiler:

Cifujis Aoebwyn
Shy'Fei

Huh? Oh don’t you fret, they should come in handy and it’s all about just how and when we use them.”

Cifujis lifted his arm to copy Shy’fei’s action, “I see, so that’s how it isLet’s see, my name first, Cifujis Aoebwyn Onirader Ohtrin Mirthstrike, and then your name, Shy’fei  and lastly “Pocket” .”

As soon as he completed the actions, a familiar window popped up. “Ah! So sneaky of them to hide this thing in this fashion. Seems like there is a lot this game does not do traditionally. Interesting... very interesting indeed.” Cifujis commented as he studied the new floating window.

Thanks much Shy’fei, this should be plenty helpful.” He smiled at his partner while nodding his head. “Okay now that we are done taking these, let’s head to that sword that you so thoughtfully recommended; as I trust your judgement, anything from you should be very beneficial.”

Once “Pocketing” the four battle items, reserving them till they went to the checkout counter, Cifujis would head over to the bladed weapons section to stand in front of the ??? Long Sword.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:24 pm

[Everyone, in the real world]

"This is so weird.... I just got kicked out from the system...." Said the young boy as he came out from the 'portal'. "The game never announced anything about rebooting."

The boy turned on his fancy desktop, going online to see the webpage of the game website.

"Oh, it seems like I was not the only one who got kicked out from the system..."

The young boy then looked at the count of online players. There were 6 players...

The number of players? 5000 players... For a game that lunched few days ago, that was a lot....

But what surprised him most? The number of riders.... The riders count was 300,000.....

"Wait? What? 300,000? That doesn't make sense....."

Then what frightened him the most was the rogue dragons' count.... 4993....

The boy's eyes became widen as he saw 4993 rogue dragons became 4994 rogue dragons......

"Gibo?" said the boy, and he clicked the list of rogue dragons' name.

There it was, "Gibo", listed as one of the rogue dtagons... "Why? I don't understand this? Why would she become a rogue dragon?"

Then as if someone heard his question, a message was sent to his Game ID.

"From Gibo

Cause you left me...."

The boy suddenly felt cold... Goosebumps on his back, arms, shoulders.... The message sent chills to all of his body...

Then the second message was even scarier....

"From Gibo

Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me....Cause you left me.... I need you.... why did you left me?"

The boy run to the "Portal", turned it on. He had to go back....

But the game responded to him with this message....

"Game Over, Alien. Thank you for contributing your dragon for my cause "

Samir

As Samir and Ocenyx got out from the weapon shop, Ocenyx opened his wings and made it easy for Samir to get on his back.

As Samir get on his back, Ocenyx was in the air and headed to the new co-ordinates. "This place is sure crowded..." Ocenyx commented as he passed strangers and their dragons. "So Samir, just a question. Are you aiming to become Dragon Knight? or are you planning to be a person who just work like an ordinary person and a dragon would do?"

As Samir answers Ocenyx' question, they would be hovering over the land. They were finally out from the clouds and be able to see actual land.

Spoiler:

Then all of the sudden, Samir suddenly feel his hand burning. There was a black mark on his hand, and he was starting to lose his consciousness...

(Weather to fall from his ride or ask his dragon to land or whatever, is up to you, Illya.)

Ashley

Zelenia barked out at the young boy and his dragon, "Hey! What's the big idea!?" But they did not care and they were off.

Zelenia commented on what Ashley said, "Yeah, I know right? Boys are rude creatures....."

When Ashley made a weapon of her choice, the tiny dragon looked at it closely. "Hm... I think it's prettier than other weapons." Said the dragon happily.

Details of Mace
Spoiler:

As Ashley looked at the mace closely the information would be given to her. But it looks like she had chosen a weapon with some special property.

Before Ashley could make another move, Zelenia asked Ashley, "But this is melee weapon... Do you think it's safe to fight Gibo with that?"

Cifujis Aoebwyn

"You're welcome" said Shy'fei, short and controlled. Even though it was clear that she was quite happy to get a praise from her partner.

As Aoebwyn put all the item to the pocket and as he mentions about the sword she had suggested, she led Aoebwyn to blade section at ease.

As Cifujis Aoebwyn lifts up the sword with the name of "???", the sword changed its shape and the details was given to Cifujis Aoebwyn.

Details of Sword
Spoiler:

"So how is it? Is it good?" Shy'fei asked his partner.

(How sword looks like, I will leave that to you Ghosty.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:54 am

Samir scratched his head, contemplating Ocenyx's question.

"I hadn't really thought about it," he said. "But that Dragon Knight we met was pretty powerful. I'd like that kind of strength. Then..."

His voice cut off with a cry of pain as something burned at the back of his hand. Gasping, Samir looked down to see a black mark imprinted on his hand.

"Ocenyx..." he murmured, his vision blinking out. "We need... I think..."

His words faded as he slipped off his dragon's back and lost consciousness.

--------------------

Ashley smiled at Zelenia's approval, twisting the mace about in her hand. Yeah, this would definitely work well. She'd have to see the cashier to get more information on it.

Ashley made to walk to the counter, but Zelenia stopped her with a timid question. She paused, contemplating the dragon's words.

"Yeah..." she said, brows furrowed. "I don't know why, but it just feels right."

She reached up and scratched at the dragon's scaly chin, smiling.

"Don't worry. We'll be just fine," she said reassuringly. That settled, she turned and headed to the cashier to check out.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:32 pm

Nexius wrote:

Cifujis Aoebwyn
Spoiler:

(How sword looks like, I will leave that to you Ghosty.)

Cifujis Aoebwyn
Shy'Fei
http://s5.postimg.org/ijco60y05/the_time_wielder_advanced_by_bogdan_mrk_d7fne6.jpg

As the previously unattractive sword changed its form, right in his hand, Cifujis became speechless. The burning dark aura, faint as it may be, for now; shimmered in his widened eyes. A sword? Sure, if you could wield it, swing it as a sword and slice through objects in its path. Then by definition, is it so wrong to call this weapon a sword? After all, swords do come in different shapes and sizes but Cifujis would sure like to believe that he was holding an artifact, a weapon of mass destruction. “The stronger the bond between Dragon and the rider, the power level fluctuateshmm, this, Shy’fei, this weapon is simply put, just the thing for us. If the sword underperforms, then I will know that I am not treating you well, because it will show, that you are not happy with me. When we are able to abolish our enemies or any obstructions, then I will know that we are working as one, in mind and soul.”  

Cifujis turned towards his partner, his lips turned into an appreciated smile, “You know I could hug you right now, for finding out this special item for us.” Holding the weapon from its hilt, the blade, safely pointed towards the ground, so that it does not poke anyone, Aoebwyn opened up his inviting arms, “Come, Shy’fei, my most esteemed partner, let us embrace for this joyous momenteven if I may or may not be able to purchase this weapon, I am happy to know that it exists.”

If Shy’fei would indulge in the loving, caring embrace, so be it but if she was to refuse, then Cifujis would simply tell her, “next time then.” and the two would head off towards the checkout counter if nothing else happens to change his mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:51 pm

Samir

"Samir!!" Ocenyx cried out loud his partner's name as he suddenly felt his partner slipping from his back; it was too late, Samir was already falling from his back. Ocenyx dove quickly to sweep him from the mid air, however, for some weird reason Samir was falling quickly as if the earth was pulling Samir with extra gravity power. "I won't let you hurt him!" Said Ocenyx, his eyes glowing in dark blueish light. There was a roar from the nearby forest, a dragon's roar, in pain. The power of the gravity that was pulling Samir was loosen, and Ocenyx was able to grab Samir before he makes his fall to the ground.

However, when Samir was finally in his arms, Ocenyx had to surround his human partner with his wings as they were entering the forest too quickly; they were about to make emergency landing and Ocenyx wanted to make sure Samir did not get hurt.

"Hold on, partner! We will get through this!"

When Samir finally gain his consciousness back, he would be greeted by Ocenyx. Samir could see that his partner was covered in scratches, bleeding. "Don't worry, it's going to be healed soon. How about you? What happened to you just now?" Ocenyx asked Samir in concerned tone.

Ashley

As Ashley walked towards the cashier she saw another rider, spinning pistols in both of her hands. However, that sight was temporary. The girl stopped spinning the two pistols, and then screamed in pain, fainting to the ground. The black dragon that was following her shouted her name, "Diana!"

However, that was not the only case with the rider called Diana. Ashley suddenly could feel the pain too. It was painful, as if somebody was engraving something on back of her hand, and to make matter worse, Ashley could feel that she was losing her consciousness.

"What's wrong, Ashley?" The small white dragon asked her. "Ashley? Ashley? ASHLEY!?..." The sweet voice of Zelenia was fading.

When Ashley opens her eyes again, she will see the sobbing tiny dragon by her side...

Cifujis Aoebwyn

Shy'fei flushed, she took a step slowly towards Cifujis... However, before she could be embraced by her rider, Cifujis could feel the pain on the back of his hand. He was losing his consciousness, the sight of Shy'fei was fading and Shy'fei rushed towards him. "Aoebwyn!? Aoebwyn!?" she called his name, but he could feel that his lips were no longer his as it did not move.

When Aoebwyn regains his consciousness, he will see Shy'fei by his side, crying.

Diana & Ashley & Cifujis Aoebwyn

"Diana!" Ban shouted as Diana suddenly fainted in front of the cashier. Cashier was surprised by this event as well.

"Oh my," Said the cashier, then there was yelling of other two names. "Ashley? Ashley? ASHLEY!?...", Ban turned his head to the voice, a tiny dragon started sobbing for a girl who was carrying a weapon that looked like well crafted mace. Then another come from further back, a female dragon who was transformed in human form started crying out what sounded like a name of the fainted man. "Aoebwyn!? Aoebwyn!?"

Ban looked at the cashier, "What's happening? Is this happening to every riders?" The cashier shook his head, "If it was, I would be in that pain too. I am also a rider, you know."

Then the cashier's eyes were widen as he saw the mark on the back of Diana's hand. "That's a magic symbol.... I will contact the Knights and the Crusaders." Said the cashier.

The Cashier helped Ban and others to move them to the room where there were beds.

After moving all the fainted riders to the beds, one by one woke up. "What happened?" Said Diana, "You are awake! Thought I lost you!" said Ban in response.

Diana sit up, and looked around. She realized that she was not in the shop. "What? why am I here? What happened to the items and what was that pain?"

Ban sighed, "Don't worry about your weapons, they are in your inventory." Diana curled her lips, and then she looked at the back of her hand. "What is this weird mark?" She commented.

Andrew

Andrew screamed in pain while they were on the way to the destination to find the legendary sword. Hyo, Leon and Raziel looked at Andrew's direction, surprised. "Andrew?" Hyo asked, but Andrew was falling from her back. Hyo quickly swept Andrew before it was too late.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:17 pm

Samir blinked, groaning as he tried to take in his surroundings.

"What- what happened?" he asked. He felt sore all over, and that burn on his arm was still bothering him. He looked over at Ocenyx, noting the dragon's damaged appearance.

"Hey, you all right?" he asked, sitting up quickly and wishing he hadn't.

-------------------

Ashley opened her eyes slowly, feeling disoriented. She heard the sounds of soft crying nearby and looked over to see Zelenia's tiny form perched near her, obviously distressed.

"Zelenia, what's wrong? What happened?" she asked. Then, it came back to her in a flash. That girl's scream, the sudden pain, collapsing...

Ashley lifted her arm, examining the mark on it. Whatever it was, it couldn't be good.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:34 pm

Nexius wrote:

Cifujis Aoebwyn

Spoiler:

Cifujis Aoebwyn

Shy'Fei

Spoiler:

The pitter-patter of raindrops echoed around his ears as they bombarded the see-through plastic umbrella. The feeling of annoyance, garnered from listening to the muffled cries from the strangers standing around the freshly dug grave of his mother, had already passed. These people did not know her, as how he did. They only saw the sparkling dresses, the numerous gems and the always present, fake smiles she had on her when meeting with all these scavenging folks, for she too knew their true intentions.. Where were they when the rival companies sent in their hired goons to threaten her, vandalize the house, just because she supported a cause that went against them? Where were these people when my mother lost her house in a fire set by some arsonists, just because she saved a homeless shelter from being demolished? These people only act as if they care for her, they call themselves siblings, cousins, family but what they really are after is my parent’s legacy, their name, the reputation and recognition they had earned over the years.

The sermon was taking place among all the fake emotions of loss littering the sodden green patch of land. Within that spectacle, a lone boy in his early teens was wearing a black suit over a fitted deep blue shirt held firm at the neck with the dotted royal blue tie gifted to him by his father. Situated only few feet away from his mother’s grave, on the day or so old marble tombstone, this very same father’s name would be present. The true emotions of this youngster’s would have been at danger of being revealed if someone were to sneak a peek under the umbrella that the boy hid under, unlike the rest of his family that only he knew were faking theirs. Cifujis Dravoniir was laughing sinisterly in his heart, while not being able to hold back a wicked smile and the glint in his eyes, for he could accurately fathom the reactions of all his close and extended family’s reactions at the reading of the Davoniir Will, scheduled to take place shortly after.

A black sigil emerging right at the center of his mother’s tombstone, burning radiantly in the rain that helped to give it an extra shine, broke Cifujis from his tranced state of mind. This clearly was not part of his memory. As if on cue, this revelation distorted his reality for a searing hot pain spread through his left hand, travelling up over the entirety of his arm.

Dark mother of pain!!” Cifujis Aoebwyn sprang up as a spring is finally let loose from being held down. The pain subsided as abruptly as it had coursed through him. Cifujis was not on his feet but was sitting straight up and surely wide-awake, though gripping on to his left hand with the palm of his right. Uncovering his hand, the wound seemed to have healed or more accurately, it appeared as if he had those markings engraved into his skin from a long time.

Finally tearing his gaze away from the birthmark like tattoo, Cifujis let his surroundings sink in. Shy’fei was right next to him but so were couple of strangers. His surrounding did not seem familiar so he turned to the only one in the room that he could trust. “Hey Shy’fei, could you get me up to speed, please.” Aoebwyn quietly whispered to his partner so to not attract any more attention that he may have brought upon himself when he awoke shouting those nonsensical words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:16 pm

Zelenia pounced at Ashley as she woke up and asked her questions, "Ashley! Ashley! You are awake! Don't scare me like that!" The tiny dragon's voice was shaky, it sounded like Zelenia was still crying. However, she was slowly recovering from emotional state, huffing in relief that her rider was alright.

Shy'fei was no different from Zelenia; instead of updating Cifujis with what was going on, she embraced Aoebwyn without hesitation. "Don't you leave me, stupid! You are not allowed to faint!" Wetting Aoebwyn's shoulder with her tears.

However, that moment was short lived.

Isabella, Maximus, Eli and Chris entered the room. All of them had serious face, and Maximus stepped forward and broke the silence.

"Welcome to Arka, aliens. After Leon, you are the few aliens who were allowed to stay in our world. The engraved mark you have in your hand is the mark of alien of this world. The funny thing is that Leon shut down the gate to your world and ours long time ago." The armored man walked towards the center of the three beds. "Someone opened the gate to allowed you all in and then closed it forcefully; sending your souls back to where it came from." He continued, "But they were not able to get rid of you three. I hope we have others that they were not able to get rid of from our world.... Or else, we will have many rogue dragons to take care of...."

"What are you talking about? Is this some kind of event?" Said Diana, then Isabella, with her cold eyes, came to Maximus' side. "No, this isn't a game. Leon thought that he created some kind of cyber space, but instead of creating a cyberspace, he made a machine that sends the soul to another dimension." Isabella's word carried seriousness of situation. "We have to find Leon."

Maximus cut in, "But, before that, let's have a moment where we get to interact each other. I mean, I am so fascinated how they fool us every time. I mean, they should have act very strange, you know? this is their first time here, and yet, they manage to ride their dragons, manage to find us and talk to us, able to use map magic, item magic... I am so curious how they were able to do that.... Leon never told me because it may make him sound crazy."

Isabella sighed, "Eli, Chris. Stay with Maximus. Even though, these aliens look innocent, you never know. One of them might turn against us."
Isabella left with quick and angry steps. "What's wrong with her?" Said Shy'fei, it was clear that Shy'fei did not like how Isabella treated or was talking to her partner and other dragons' riders.

Maximus sighed, "Well, you see, like your partner, Leon did not come here alone. He came here with a friend. That friend made many dragon riders' life hard. He created machines that helps Winy."

"Anyways, please, introduce yourselves and if you have questions, I will help you out!" Said Maximus cheerfully.

Samir

"Don't, you are injured too." Said Ocenyx, "I think we were attacked by rogue dragon." He added carefully. "For now, I think its best we lay low."

However, before Samir could make proper sentences, a large icy dragon appeared from the sky and landed. A rider of that dragon jumped off from its back.

"So you are the one Eli told me about. I see that you are an alien too." Said the girl with the cold blue eyes. She also had a great sword that was bigger than her height. "My name is Isabella, Dragon Crusader. I am here to bring where your friends are... Or should I say possible friends?"

"What's your name?" She asked Samir, her tone carried authority.

Andrew

"What just happened?" Andrew woke up from the cold ground, brushing off the dust from his hair and shirt; as he sit up, he was warmly wrapped by his dragon partner, Hyo. "Andrew, you are up!" said Hyo, delighted.

And there was another voice, "Glad that you woke up, Andrew." Said the crusader, "Now tell me. Do you know who publish the dragon rider online?"

Andrew frowned, "I don't know, but I heard it was the main developer of the game....?"

Leon sighed, "I should have killed him when I had the chance.... That bast***..."

"Something wrong?"

"Yeah, now, you are trapped in this world. Like me."

Leon showed his right hand, removing his right hand glove. "You see this mark? It means you are an alien of this world. I bet some of you were able to stay in this world because of the emergency program I created in some of the machine called portal."

"Uh.... I am not getting this..." Said Andrew, his eyebrows furrowed. "But how many portals have such emergency system?"

Leon bit his lips, then sighed heavily, "Ten."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:47 am

Ashley smiled at her dragon, reaching up to stroke its scaly little head.

"I'm sorry, Zel," she said soothingly. "Don't worry. It won't happen again."

She looked back at the mark on her arm and frowned.

"But this mark..."

Suddenly, dragon riders entered the shop. Ashley recognized Isabella, the champion who had helped them before. But all the talk of 'aliens' and such confused her. Was this not part of the game then? Was there some kind of glitch? It almost sounded as if they knew about the outside world.

"So... how many of us are left?" Ashley asked, frowning.

--------------------

Samir rubbed his head. A rogue dragon attack? Had it caused this strange burn mark on his arm?

He didn't have a chance to press Ocenyx further before a huge ice dragon descended in front of them. Samir scrambled up, ready for a fight, but the girl that dismounted didn't seem like an enemy.

"Alien?" he murmured, frowning. He looked down at the mark on his arm, wondering if there was some kind of connection.

"My name's Samir," he said. "I don't have any friends, and I don't want to go anywhere with you."

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:30 pm

Nexius wrote:
Spoiler:

Cifujis Ohtrin Mirthstrike Aoebwyn
COMA
Shy'Fei

Not expecting the sudden outburst, the thin mattress grudgingly welcomed back Cifujis as the wooden bed slightly rocked with the force of Shy’fei’s embrace, crashing through her partner.

There now, Shy’fei.” Aoebwyn stroked the back of his distraught friend’s head. “So it seems like I did not, after all, sleep walk all the way here.” He lightly joked while ignoring his shoulder, damp with the dragon’s tears. “It’s okay Shy’fei, if I was to leave this world, or go into a deep slumber, it will definitely be on our terms.” Shy’fei’s partner tried to comfort her.

The arrival of Maximus and the other figures with authority soon changed the entire atmosphere of the room. As they explained about the forceful ejection of the game player’s soul and yet theirs seem to be unaffected, Cifujis quickly began to twirl his finger about in the space in front of his face. He hoped to find any game session’s logout option or save & exit or any indicator that would normally be present in the settings or main menu panel of a character’s virtual HUD for one to voluntarily quit a game.

One of the other player character mentioned their current situation being an event of sorts, which was quite understandable, and if it was, then these NPC were quite convincing but somehow, Cifujis felt that it would be better to think it otherwise. After all, from the beginning, starting with his Dragon Partner’s interactions, the game world mechanics seemed quite off.

Hmmso there really was a gimmick to the rogue dragons afterall.” Cifujis stroked his chin, pondering on the thought in a low voice.
He then directed his voice towards the people he believed to be the NPC’s, “So this person allowed our kind to enter the game world and when enough of us made contact with our dragons, the same person tried to rip us apart from our partners. Which if I understood correctly from your statementOr else, we will have many rogue dragons to take care of...." this forceful and abrupt permanent departure leads to the dragon’s change into what you would call a Rogue Dragon.”

Cifujis also turned to the two female players who were in their own beds like him. He raised the back of his left hand for them to see. “Ohtrin is the name. So, do we all have identical tattoos or does it slightly or completely vary from player to player?”

Last edited by Shadow-Heart on Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:40 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:14 pm

Diana & Ashley & Cifujis Ohtrin Mirthstrike Aoebwyn

"Alright, alright. Take it easy, folks. I will try my best to answer you all." said Maximus, "How many of you are still staying in this world? Well, only Leon knows that answer. And yes, you are right Aoebwyn. Sudden separation of rider and the dragon would cause them to go rouge. This is because a dragon and a rider forms a contract using part of their souls. Well, honestly, it is more like a dragon using its soul to allow its rider to tap into greater power. The bigger promise rider make, the bigger portion of dragon's soul would be used to make a contract. In other words, the higher chance for dragon to go insane when the rider suddenly dies or disappears. But they won't go easily insane because even you die here, if your contract with your dragon is still valid you will come back to life. When you come back to life, you probably feel weak, and this is because you have returned some portion of your dragon's soul from your contract. But when you go back to your world? You are leaving this world with your dragon's soul. Unless you terminate the contract, your dragon's soul will be lost for good."

Maximus let the information sink in to the outsiders' head; after a few seconds of silence, he continued. "A mark that marks you as an alien is a symbol given by our world. Its shape and size doesn't matter. Even though it is different from each other, every rider from this world will be able to tell you that you are not from this world. As long as you don't cover the mark, all the people from Arka will recognize that symbol."

"Satisfied?" He asked, "If not ask more, I am very willing to answer your questions."

Samir

"Do you really want to put your life and your dragon's life at risk?" Isabella asked Samir, "Rider Samir, this is not your world, and as the crusader who governs Arka, I am being nice to ask you to follow me."

Isabella opened her hand, summoning white crystal ball like energy. She tossed it to the sky, and the icicles fall from the sky to the ground. As icicles touched the ground, the scream of the dragons started from every direction. When it finally became silent, Isabella looked at Samir with cold eyes. "Or do you want to be killed by those rogue dragons?"

Ocenyx could feel that this crusader was not a someone his partner could handle. Furthermore, the wounds were taking its time to heal.

"Samir, we need to get some rest. I don't like this place." He said to his partner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:38 am

Ashley listened to Maximus' explanation, absently trailing her nails down Zelenia's spine. This was all very unexpected. Were the dragons really connected to them, or was this more game lore?

Tentatively, she put her hand up.

"So, what do you want us to do about it?" she asked.

--------------------

Samir wasn't pleased with being coerced into following this Isabella person, but he couldn't ignore Ocenyx's plea, especially since the dragon had gotten injured saving him.

"Okay," he muttered, to Ocenyx more than Isabella. He approached his dragon and inspected it.

"Are you okay to fly us back?" he asked.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:38 am

Nexius wrote:
Spoiler:

Cifujis Ohtrin Mirthstrike Aoebwyn [COMA] Shy'Fei

If you look at the situation from the outside. What you just explained about the Rider and the Dragon Soul, this I believe entails a much foreboding situation. For you see, now that we are trapped here, there is an entire army of individuals running around in our world with Dragon Souls inside of them. If and or when they do realize what happened to them, the world would fall into chaos. With the power of a Dragon Soul, they could tap into the stolen magic of this world and unleash it out into their world. We will have an epidemic, a magic epidemic. Sure, it would not be a viral one, as the magic will stay inside the former riders but thousands of mages would be thrown into the world’s population and that in itself will have game changing consequences. Especially if the one who brought them out of your world and into ours, manages to control them or the situation, or worse, actually manage to harness all those dragon souls from within the riders and into himself or some device of mass destruction.” Ohtrin, carefully slid Shy’fei away from him as he stood out of the bed he was resting on. “This could very well be quite a seriously ominous situation, we need to find out a way to return to our world and stop this person who trapped the souls of the dragons into the other world. We need to find a way to bring all those souls back and reunite them with their rogue dragon counterparts. It’s the only way I see to save the Rogue Dragons from going into total despair.” The worried individual paused for a few seconds but then laid out another thought as it popped into his head. “No wait, let me correct that, if this person found a way to let the dragon souls escape into the other world... there just might be a way for all of us, Dragons, Crusaders, Knights, and anyone to everyone of this world to travel out to our world. Maybe if there is some kind of Lost Dimensional Gate that would enable safe travel. That would definitely help us to travel without risking creating anymore Rogue Dragons and yet give us the extra firepower to defend against whatever would be waiting on the otherside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:03 pm

Maximus sighed, and faced Aoebwyn. "If reuniting a dragon and its former rider stabilized the condition of rogue status, do you think we will be here?" Maximus sounded little irritated, He continued. "And no, your people won't be able to use magic. When I said dragon's soul would be lost for good means one cannot take it to the other side. Dragon's soul would be dissolved to different dimension; in Leon's word, dragon's soul would be used as the power for you to log out from this world." Maximus take a deep breath in and out.

"We need you to help us in killing rouge dragons. Or else they will be used as Winy's pet..." Said the armored man heavily.

Diana frowned, "You are asking us to kill the dragons who are in pain? Are you seriously asking us to commit genocide?"

Maximus sighed once more, "Well, there is an ancient magic that could heal dragon's soul. The scripture is guarded by the strange beasts. They are called Devourers. But they are not the only problem. Location of the scripture keeps on changing, and so far, no one was able to point out the pattern. Well according to Leon, that scripture is a creation of his so he needs other aliens to get that scripture."

"So we really need Leon.... Where is he?" Diana asked, Maximus shrugged, "Well I don't know. But, knowing him. He will definitely come here. I told him that I had found people from his world."

Diana sighed, and looked at the other two people. "Well my name is Diana and this is Ban." Said Diana, introducing herself to others.

Samir

"No need." Said Isabella.

Isabella took out a piece of paper, "We are going to use this magic to get there." She came close to Samir and Ocenyx. She looked at her giant ice dragon, "See you at the Inn, Lilith." The ice dragon gave a firm nod. Isabella looked at Ocenyx, gentler than how she looked at Samir. "I can tell. You are willing to put your everything for your rider." Isabella then looked at Samir. "Well, you might feel very dizzy so hold on tight to your dragon." As Samir was ready, she started to chant and paper started to glow.

As the scroll finally glow in red light, Isabella torn the paper that was in her hand, Samir and Ocenyx felt they were like transporting to some where else like a digital file.

When they came to their sense, they felt dizzy, and saw Eli, the dragon knight, and many others. "Hey, wonder boy. You made it. Thank goodness you didn't retaliate back to Crusader Isabella." Eli said it cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow-Heart
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:55 am

Nexius wrote:
Spoiler:

After the confirmation from Maximus, the tension from Cifujis washed away. He stepped a few paces back to lean against the wall, in a relaxed pose.

Ah, that seems to be a relief.” With the seriousness or urgency died down, the player let out a silent yawn, as if the body finally woke up from a deep slumber for the first time. Shaking his head to clear out the drowsiness, “So I gather that we are stuck here for the time being. Better make the most of it then.” He said a bit cheerfully. “Who else here always wanted to experience Fantasy life? Suppose we got our dreams answered, hahaha.” He lightly joked, hoping to clear out the otherwise grim situation. “So we got to just get to this cure and then it should get better for the rogue dragonsI see that as a plus.”

Cifujis nodded his head up and down a few times, as he thought about it all, “Okay, I’m in. I do not got, all of this, in the bag yet, but I’ll play along. Not sure how we are supposed to take down these guardian level devourers when we’re just novice players, but we’ll cross that bridge when we reach it.”

Cifujis waved his left hand in a greetings sort of way towards the player calling herself Diana and her dragon Ban. “Pleasure.” He then beckoned Shy’fei to introduce herself to the others too, “Hey, partner, seems like we got to meet with new acquaintances from my world, see to them however you wish.” He gave her small smile and nodded as in giving her the go to signal of taking her own path.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:02 pm

Shy'fei (Reaction to Ghosty's post)

"My name is Shy'fei. I am Cifujis' dragon. Nice to meet you." Said Shy'fei politely. Shy'fei studied the girl who introduced herself as Diana, then she turned back to Cifujis. "There, I did it." She said it shortly, pulling Cifujis arm close to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow-Heart
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:27 pm

Nexius wrote:
Shy'fei (Reaction to Ghosty's post)
Spoiler:

That was nice.” Cifujis lovingly smiled at her, “Don’t you worry, I do not think they are hostile. Then changing his tone, But if it comes to it, we’ll protect each other.” He reassured her in a low voice, so that his words do not travel over to the other people in the room.

For sure, the outsider did not want to give anyone the wrong idea that the two may turn on any of them. Especially after what the Lady Dragon Crusaders said about the Player Characters working for the enemy.

Cifujis thought that there was an equal chance of the Non-Player-Characters of this world to turn on them, the outsiders.

Surveying the room they were in with a calculated approach, the cautious player took note of all the entrances and exit points, not excluding windows and counters, among other such spots for cover fire, if needed. Now that all the remaining Player Characters were gathering in one room, he could not be fully sure that, the real enemy could strike anytime, in hopes of eliminating any opposition, before the so-called “Aliens” escalated to a bigger threat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   

Back to top Go down

Dragon Riders Online IC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next