Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon Riders Online IC

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 5 Clock11Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:41 pm

Ashley gave a start as many strange, shadowy creatures emerged around them. She frowned and clutched her mace, ready for a fight.

"You picked the wrong girl to mess with," she said. "Cause I know how to really light things up!"

She thrust her palm out and shouted, "Glory!"

A blast of searing light tore through the room in front of her. Samir reared back on Ocenyx, stunned by this display. He kept an arrow on the string, though he wondered if these things really could be shot.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 5 Clock11Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:22 pm

Cifujis & Andrew

As the two riders and two dragons easily entered the building, the building had most of its interior intact; Andrew was impressed that it still had its light bulbs working, thinking that this world definitely developed unbreakable lighting bulb or something.

"Well it's amazing that this building is in good condition." Said Andrew, then all of the sudden a voice was heard from the announcement speaker. "Who are you and what do you want from my house?"

Andrew looked at Cifujis, "Did you hear that too? Or was it just me?"

The voice, which did not help them to recognize the gender of the speaker, answered Andrew's as if it can hear what he just asked Cifujis.

"Of course, he can hear me! I am talking to four of you! Now, state your business!"

Ashley & Samir

Zelenia thought what her partner carried out was the most reasonable action and it would effective against the monsters in front of them.

However, instead of dispelling them away, it looked like it did the opposite.

"Light! Light! Light!..."

The monsters started to chant "Light" and brought more of its kind to their views. It definitely did the damage, blasting off several of them at once. However, the monsters quickly brought more friends to cover up the empty space created by Ashley.

"Ashley? I think they are some kind of monsters that are drawn to the light....?" Zel commented.

Furthermore, they were definitely not afraid of dragons nor arrows pointing at them. Either they never encountered dragons or they are pretty much confident they could take them head on.

But they somehow did not scared Zelenia at all for some reason, then all of the sudden, Ocenyx took a bite at one of those that came closer.

The thing went puff, and disappeared. The advancement of the monsters stopped at once. The monsters then started to chant "Dark" and started to falling behind.

Ocenyx lick its lips. "They taste like some kind of candy..." The chant became faster and quicker.

"Dark, dark, dark, dark..."

Ocenyx smirked, "I think I found their weak spot. Me." Zelenia shook its head, "They are probably weak against physical damage, not you."

Then the sound of footsteps were heard, and it was not an ordinary footstep. The ground shook as it came closer and it started to chant. "Light, Dark, Light, Dark, Light, Dark..."

Did they just awaken a beast that was sleeping inside the building?

(OOC: Definitely beatable monster, but probably team work is needed to beat it.)

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 5 Clock11Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:45 pm

Samir narrowed his eyes. Why had the creatures begun to chant "dark"? They also seemed to be shying away from the group.

Samir pulled the string back on his arrow and frowned. Well, he wasn't sure he got the logic of shadow monsters disliking darkness, but it couldn't hurt to try.

"Try this on for size! Wisp Raid!"

He let his arrow fly high into the air, where it suddenly replicated into multiple shadow copies that rained down on the enemy. Ashley leaped back away from the ground, her mace clutched tightly as she waited to see the aftermath of Samir's attack.

"If that doesn't work, I guess I'll just have to knock some heads," she murmured.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 5 Clock11Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:18 am

There was a cry of monster. A roar would be more accurate. However, the ground did not stop its tremble.

The beast finally showed himself, Samir's arrows managed to stuck on its indefinite shape body. Then as it chanted "Light",  the arrows burnt into flames and disappeared.

Then again monster chanted "Light, Dark, Light, Dark..." and stared at Ashley, Samir, Zelenia and Ocenyx.

But the two dragons were ready to strike him as the monster was not any bigger then them, then again, they couldn't be sure as it had foggy body that hide what its body truly look like. In any case, no one from the party could strike him straight away as the several red tentacles was fired from its body, some of them went towards the group. Some went towards other parts of building, destroying its interior.

Monster
Spoiler:

Monster's attack (what it looks similarly)
Spoiler:

"Everyone spread out!" Shouted Ocenyx, quickly avoiding the incoming tentacles by tossing himself to the side. Zelenia too quickly dodged incoming tentacles towards her by flying and maneuvering incoming further attacks.  

Three tentacles were fired where Ashley was, attacking her in straight line, and four went towards Samir's, coming towards him in diagonally. (OOC: They are definitely dodge able.)
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 5 Clock11Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:31 pm

Nexius wrote:
Cifujis & Andrew
Spoiler:

COMA - Shy'Fei ~+~ Hyo - Andrew
Spoiler:

The building indeed felt sturdy enough for a long-term haul.

I bet the architects would feel proud about their accomplishment, if they were here to see this beauty still standing.” Cifujis commented as the group took to entering the tower.

Suddenly they halted in their tracks as an unfamiliar voice made its presence known and demanded reasoning for their apparent trespassing. It soon became clear that it had view of all of them and could easily hear their voices, even though this unknown entity hid from the group and was nowhere in sight.

Cifujis could see his companions waiting on him to address the demanding voice. The current situation was still in a neutral state but could turn against them with one wrong answer from them. The Alien walking this unfamiliar world that was different from his, yet had a familiar feel to it, had to choose his words carefully when conversing with the locals.

We are refugees, seeking asylum from creatures who are intent to bring harm to us for no apparent reasoning. We just managed to barely escape them and enter this city. They attacked us without any declaration of any sorts and neither did we provoke them. We chanced upon the building that you happened to occupy by pure coincidence. We are weary from our journey though if you say that this place is already under your ownership then we can only request you grant us shelter till we are ready to travel once more.” Cifujis paused to breathe some more. “If it is too much, then I plead you to let my friends and I stay only for the Night and wish us farewell, as we set out on the morrow.”

Cifujis could only hope that this being would let them through and buy into his claims. Afterall there was no proof to dispute his story, apart from this unknown entity being in league with the enemy and thus aware of our situation from beforehand. Either ways, if a confrontation was unavoidable, the Dragon Rider was prepared to use all his wits to bring siege to this tower and take it for themselves. It was getting dark and they did not have much time or choices to look for another spot as secure as the inviting Triangular Tower in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 5 Clock11Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:49 pm

Ashley was momentarily paralyzed as the enormous red eyes suddenly emerged from the darkness, jagged teeth pulled back in a hideous grin. Whatever the thing was, it was at least the size of the dragons, if not bigger.

And it clearly wasn't friendly. Within a moment of its arrival, it shot tentacles at the party. Ashley snapped back into focus, teeth clenched. She wasn't about to lose here. No way!

She cartwheeled to the side light and easy as air, thanks to her Featherweight ability, dodging the tentacles. She wasn't about to charge at the monster without knowing more about it, but she gave the nearest tentacle an experimental whack with her mace.

Meanwhile, Samir had dived forward rather less gracefully, hitting the ground with a grunt as the tentacles shattered the ground behind him. He snatched up his fallen bow and struggled for an arrow, but halted. Darkness and light didn't seem to work. Maybe another element would.

"Ashley, move!" he ordered. "Deep Freeze!"

Ashley took a few bounds diagonally away from the monster as Samir waved his arm in an arc in front of his body. A frigid blast of air surged from his hand, frosting over the floor. With any luck, it might freeze that monster in place too.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 5 Clock11Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:10 am

Cifujis & Andrew

"Refugees? Refugees my ass! You guys got dragons with you and call yourselves refugees? Why don't you come forward and say your are from Arka already? Or are you guys with Win? If that so you guys are definitely in wrong place."

The voice sounded hostile, Andrew curled his lips. Something tells him this person do not have good relationship with any one...

"Well, we are with Crusader Leon? We are here to save the dragons who turned rogue."

"Did you say Leon?" The voice suddenly sounded excited. "If you are lying to me I am going to crush you. One stay here and one of you get the proof that you guys are with Leon."

Andrew blinked, surprised. "Well, this is unexpected event. Do you wanna go and see Leon? Or should I go and get something from him?"

Shy'fei who suddenly transformed in to human form, looked around and said in firm tone. "I want to stay." and looked at Cifujis.

Even though, Shy'fei said that if Cifujis want to leave and get something from Leon, she will go with his decision. However, something tells Cifujis that there's a reason why she wanted to stay.

Ashley & Samir

The icy arrow flew through and hit its mark. The monster gave out another roar, in pain. One could clearly see the effect of freezing arrow, trying freeze the monster. However, it did not continue its process. It only affected small part of its foggy body. The monster red eyes stared at the direction of Samir, then it quickly fires bullets of red balls towards Samir.

"Samir!" Ocenyx quickly intercepted and fired its chilly breath, Frozen Verdict, to match its power. It caused huge explosions as two breath like attack clashed each other.

"Ashley!" Shouted Zel as the impact of the two giants' breath spread. Zel quickly spread her wings to cover Ashley.

The ground shook, the monster might have made its fall, but so did Ocenyx and others.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 5 Clock11Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:39 pm

Nexius wrote:
Cifujis & Andrew
Spoiler:

COMA - Shy'Fei ~+~ Hyo - Andrew
Spoiler:

"Umm... in a world where even the enemy has Dragons or the Enemy are vicious Dragons or Nightmarish creatures, then Yes, running away from their torment does classify us as Refugees." Cifujis wanted to fight back some more but then seeing how the enemy's attitude kept fluctuating, he thought it better to let it be... for now.

After all, he just wanted the other party to feel like the dragon rider group was simply a weak one and that they couldn't protect themselves, even with the help of Dragons. The more the enemy believes that the other party is not a threat to it, the greater a chance for an overwhelming counter attack is available to the sly team.

"She feels like staying, so I'll hold the fort here and wait for all of you." Cifujis had his back turned and was facing the Tower's entrance as he gave his answer to Andrew and slightly winked at him too.

Hoping to transfer the message of what he meant by "All of you". Which he meant was all of the other dragon riders that they were separated from. Because if their host turned out to be the enemy who simply wanted to capture Leon, then it would be best to have a full army on our side in taking it down. Because for all we know, he could just want confirmation that we were working against Win and once  
he has that, he could attempt to capture us and present Leon to Win, for his reward.

Turning back around and walking little further inside from the entrance that they had already crossed earlier, Cifujis looked about his surroundings as he stood rooted to his spot.

"So what is it that you feel like doing?" he asked out aloud, to both Shy'fei and the hidden one.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 5 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:06 am

Samir and Ashley fell to the ground, both safely cocooned in their dragon's wings. Ocenyx's attack might have been able to counter the monster's, but they didn't seem to be able to damage it.

"Maybe we should just get out of here!" Samir yelled, more than ready to jump on Ocenyx's back and leave this miserable place behind.

"We can't!" Ashley called back. "We don't know if it might try to follow us back to the others."

Samir was more concerned about themselves at the moment, but he couldn't just abandon Ashley if she was determined to stay.

"What should we do?" he asked Ocenyx. He was out of ideas. Maybe the dragons would have some.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 5 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:11 pm

Cifujis & Andrew

"Alright then, take care of yourself. We do not know this stranger, I will try to come back as soon as possible." Said Andrew with concern and he quickly took off with Hyo.

After Andrew left the building, Cifujis said it out loud, as if he was asking Shy'fei and the stranger. Shy'fei furrowed her eyebrows, "You know I can hear you well right?" Then the voice replied his question coldly. "I am just going to wait for your friend to come back. Do whatever you wish. Just don't travel too deep. My golems are not friendly to strangers."

Shy'fei curled her lips, "Well, thanks for alerting us early." Then she looked at Cifujis, "Well the reason why I said we should stay here is simple. I feel too tired."

She sat on the floor, and tapped her side, indicating she wants Cifujis to sit beside her.

AShley & Samir

"To make sure that thing dead, we might have to bring down the building." Said Ocenyx, Zel standing by Ashley, looked at Ocenyx direction. "You are joking right?" Ocenyx shook its head, "No, I am not joking."

Zel looked at Ashley, "Ashley?" she called out to her to make the final call.

The monster was trying to stand up from where it had taken its fall, the foggy and indefinite shape of his body made it so unclear if he had feet or not. But, it definitely was having trouble of standing up again.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 5 Clock11Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:05 pm

Neither Ashley nor Samir spoke for a moment. Then they scrambled up onto their dragons' backs and braced themselves for take-off.

"Let's go then!" Samir said, more than ready to leave.

"Wait," Ashley said, looking over at Ocenyx. "How are we going to take it down? Do you have any attacks strong enough?"

She looked at Zelenia. Her dragon had Celestial Ray, which was quite powerful. But was it enough?

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 5 Clock11Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:58 pm

Cifujis nodded his head in acknowledgement.

"Ah yes, it has been a while."

Shy'fei's partner walked next to her and slowly bent his knees to sit cross-legged. He arched both arms behind and supported himself with his palms touching the smooth Marble like floor, behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 5 Clock11Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:31 pm

Ashley & Samir

"Well, leave that to your partner and me. Ready, Zel?" Said Ocenyx making outside with Samir on his back, Zel nodded.

"Ashley, hold me tight. I am going to use my full blast to the building!" Said Zelenia, full confidence.

"Samir, you too!" Said Ocenyx, "Aim and try to hit many pillars as you can!" Ocenyx ordered, "I know!" Zelenia responded quickly.

Both dragons quickly opened its mouth, gathering the energy as fast as possible.

Samir and Ashley could see that monster just stood up, its red eyes staring at them.

But that was the moment two powerful blasts of energy fired at the building.

The concentrated blast from two legendary dragons created massive explosions. The building started to crack, and soon it started to fall. Furthermore, it looked like it affected other buildings too.

"Let's get out of here! We might end up burying ourselves with them!" Said Zelenia, quickly turning around.

Ocenyx too quickly made his turn. As they left the falling buildings behind them, Ocenyx chuckled. "Well, I guess our side of expedition ends here then. How about we fall back to Leon? The others might have found a place to stay..."

Zelenia sighed, "Well, what do you guys think? Should we continue with our search or should we go back to Leon?" Zelenia's question was directed at both of the riders.

Cifujis

As Cifujis supported himself and sat beside Shy'fei, Shy'fei laid her head on Cifujis' shoulder. "I envy that white dragon. I wish I could turn myself into tiny dragon form and sleep on your lap..." commented Shy'fei, little bit dissatisfied.

Then her eyes stared at Cifujis lap, then she looked at her partner. "Can I use your lap as my pillow?" She asked innocently.

Last edited by Nexius on Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 5 Clock11Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:53 pm

Nexius wrote:

Cifujis

As Cifujis supported himself and sat beside Shy'fei, Shy'fei laid her head on Cifujis' shoulder. "I envy that white dragon. I wish I could turn myself into tiny dragon form and sleep on your lap..." commented Shy'fei, a little bit dissatisfied.

Then her eyes stared at Cifujis lap, then she looked at her partner. "Can I use your lap as my pillow?" She asked innocently.

COMA - Shy'Fei
Spoiler:

Cifujis let out a little chuckle "What are you talking about? You are beautiful, just the way you are, no matter what anyone says." He smiled at her and nodded. "Just like I said when we first met, I'm always here for you. You may do whatever you please with me and use me however you wish. May it be my lap or my chest. Rest all you want."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 5 Clock11Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:03 am

Ashley and Samir clung to their dragons, bracing for the inevitable impact. The dragons began to gather energy for the attack, but the monster was beginning to recover. The red eyes glared at them, and Samir felt his throat catch.

"Nyx-" he began

Suddenly, the concentrated blast from the two dragons created a massive explosion. Ashley and Samir cowered on the dragons' backs, holding on with all their might as the dragons took flight from the collapsing building. It wasn't until several moments after they'd reached the safety of the outside that Samir relinquished his death grip on Nyx's neck. He felt almost as embarrassed as he was shaky, but he looked over and saw Ashley sitting up with a rather white face. That made him feel a bit better.

"Let's head back," Samir said when he felt he could trust his voice.

"Yeah," Ashley agreed, sweeping her blonde hair away from her face. "I think we've done enough exploring for now."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 5 Clock11Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:23 pm

Cifujis

Cifujis' partner smiled in fondly when Cifujis complemented her, then she yawned. A sign that she really needed to rest. Without a further ado, she put her head on her partner's lap. A moment later, she was asleep soundlessly.

"And here I thought that kind of relationship was lost between the rider and the dragon. Say, you are not a local are you?" Said the voice, still not allowing Cifujis to identify the gender of the voice.

Ashley & Samir

Ocenyx nodded and Zelenia took the lead as she was probably the most unscathed member of the group. Zelenia suddenly cleared her throat, then Zelenia started to sing.

"Every single step we take, it's going to make us stronger. Every single step we take, there's going to be obstacles that we have to overcome. But fear not friends, fear not friends. We have each other and we will definitely come on top. As long as we have each other, there won't be an obstacles we cannot overcome!"

The song of Zelenia calmed Ashley's and Samir's heart. It also looked like it effected Ocenyx.

As they reached where Leon was though, they could see Leon looking a bit exhausted. Diana was looking sharp as usual.

Leon greeted them, "Hey guys, I take it your side did not go well?" He asked them weakly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 5 Clock11Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:33 am

Nexius wrote:
Cifujis

Cifujis' partner smiled in fondly when Cifujis complemented her, then she yawned. A sign that she really needed to rest. Without a further ado, she put her head on her partner's lap. A moment later, she was asleep soundlessly.

"And here I thought that kind of relationship was lost between the rider and the dragon. Say, you are not a local are you?" Said the voice, still not allowing Cifujis to identify the gender of the voice.

COMA - Shy'Fei ~+~ Voice over the Speaker - VOTS 
Spoiler:

"What is a Local? What Defines or labels you as one?" ?he questioned. "Someone who defines one place as his sole home?". Cifijus smiled, "Then in that case, No. I'm not. For I'm the kind that wishes to travel and never stop at one place, long enough to be called a "local" of there. My dream is to soar the cosmos. See new Places, new worlds, meet all kinds of life forms." he nodded his head, agreeing with himself, "You have to think big. Not to let yourself be tied down to one place and settle down to call it home. I'm a Nomad. a traveler, I love to travel, I don't get tired of travelling." He smiled some more while shifting a strand of Shy'fei's hair away from her eyes. "To answer your question, I do not consider myself a Local... in spirit. And that is all I have to say about it. For it doesn't matter from whence you are, as long as you make everyone around you to appreciate your company. And I like to believe that I have the capacity to Love or appreciate anyone or anything that I may come across."

The Alien slowly raised his head and calmy questioned him if he too believed that he could appreciate or love those he may encounter. "Do you too?"
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 5 Clock11Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:58 am

Ashley and Samir felt their tension ease as Zelenia's song seemed to permeate more than just their ears. By the time they'd returned to Leon and Diana, both humans were feeling a good deal better.

Leon greeted them as they dismounted, sounding weary. Samir brushed dirt from his hair and sighed.

"Yeah, you could say that," he muttered with less than his usual hostility. Perhaps Zelenia's song still had a lingering effect on him.

"Now what?" Ashley asked, patting Zelenia's neck.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 5 Clock11Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:46 pm

Cifujis

"You are really funny... I am asking if you are an alien like Leon, is that so hard to give me straight answer?" Then there was a pause, the voice was thinking. "The answer to your question though, it would be 'no'. If it was so easy to love, I would not have made myself comfortable in this world. But, that does not mean I do not love anyone. In fact, I do love someone. But, sadly, it seems its one way. Do you think love of your dragon is both ways? May be you and your dragon view each other differently?"

Ashley & Samir & Leon & Diana

"Now we wait for others. I am pretty confident that one of your expedition team to encounter with my friend." Said Leon smiling, weakly.

Diana curled her lips, remembering how sealing the gate went. Leon was really weak right now and that put Diana on her edge.

Then a moment later, Andrew came to their sight. As soon as he landed, Andrew came where Leon was. "Hey, Leon. A stranger wanted me to bring a proof that you are here." Then that made Leon burst into laughing for no reason. "As same as old days..."

Leon hop on to Raziel, "Alright, Andrew, lead the way." Andrew realized that Leon looked weak than usual, but he did not comment as he could also see that Leon was trying his best not to show.

Andrew flew with Hyo, leading the way to the building where Cifujis and his dragon were held as hostage.

(OOC: This could be the time for you to have Samir/Ashley interact with others or so or interact each other further, Will add the part for the two new characters after deserved rest.)
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 5 Clock11Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:22 am

Nexius wrote:
Cifujis

"You are really funny... I am asking if you are an alien like Leon, is that so hard to give me straight answer?" Then there was a pause, the voice was thinking. "The answer to your question though, it would be 'no'. If it was so easy to love, I would not have made myself comfortable in this world. But, that does not mean I do not love anyone. In fact, I do love someone. But, sadly, it seems its one way. Do you think love of your dragon is both ways? May be you and your dragon view each other differently?"

COMA Shy'Fei ~+~ Voice over the Speaker - VOTS 
Spoiler:

"Oh! Is that what you meant"!? Cifujis acted surprised, as he very well knew what the being had meant when it questioned him. It was just that he did not want to give it a direct, definite answer, even a little doubt that Cifujis was not an Alien would be well enough; for the Dragon Rider was not certain if this entity was going to be a friend or foe to Aliens residing in this World of Dragons.

"It doesn't really matter to me; because I am an Alien where ever I go. It's always the sanme for me." Cifijus had a sad smile as he looked down at Shy'fei's happy sleeping face, "Everyone treats me like an Alien, I'm so sad and lonely. So whenever I find the opportunity, I wish to show respect and love to beings other than me. And So I hope the Dragons or anyone else, reciprocate the same feelings."

Last edited by Shadow-Heart on Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 5 Clock11Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:24 am

Ashley watched Leon fly away, feeling concerned. It seemed like he was spreading himself a bit thin, but it wasn't really her place to say so.

Once he'd left, Ashley turned to Diana and smiled.

"I'm glad you're okay. This area is a lot more hostile than I thought," she said. "We had to fight some kind of terrible shadow creatures. My light magic didn't do much good. It just seemed to make them hungry or something."

She stole a glance at Samir, who was standing nearby looking less hostile and more awkwardly unsure of himself.

"Samir had some nice ice attacks though. They were able to neutralize it so Zel and Ocenyx could bring the building down."

Samir looked up in surprise, then tugged shyly at his scarf.

"Uh, yeah. Thanks..." he murmured. Ashley smiled, then turned her attention back to Diana.

"So how were things on your end?"

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 5 Clock11Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:00 am

Andrew, Ashley, Diana, Leon and Samir

Diana looked at Samir, smiling, "Great job!" Giving him two thumbs up as well. However as Ashley asked about her end, Diana sighed.

"Well I did my best to hold off some weird flying creatures. Thanks to Ban's amazing speed and my accuracy, we were doing fine. But, when its bigger version appeared, me and Ban struggled. Thankfully, Leon was done by then and taken the monster down, but I think closing the gate made him severely weak. He said he was going to be alright after some rest, but not so sure."

Diana looked at Leon who was flying behind Andrew, with concern in her eyes. "Well, in any case, I guess I am alive thanks to him."

"But what do you mean by monsters becoming hungry because of your light magic? Leon was pretty confident that you guys would be fine because you had light magic."

Then Ocenyx added in, "Maybe we are not facing natural monsters. As I ate one of them, I felt like I ate someone's magic, not actual being."

"You mean it tasted like a source of magic?" Ban asked, Ocenyx nodded. "My instinct tells me they were someone's summoned creatures."

Cifujis

"Alien wherever you go, huh? That sounds a lot like me." Said the voice. "Well, I am glad that Leon isn't the only Alien now though. Even though, I am special... I am not a really an outsider like him."

Shy'fei then rubbed her eyes, awake. "You are not going to be alone. I am going to make sure of that." She said it in her sleepy voice.

Then the doors were opened again, Andrew and others made it in.

"Oh your friend is back with bunch of people..." Said the voice, then Leon voice was echoed in casual manner. "Hey princess, how's your runaway home treating you? Well I guess it's treating you awesomely as I see no spots and well working lights"

"LEON!" The voice shouted excitedly, very fondly, and much warmth. The voice was now distinguishable, it was definitely a girl's voice.

Andrew raised his eyebrows, "You knew who we were going to meet?" Leon nodded, "Yes, but I was not expecting to meet her here though."

The voice cleared the throat, once again back to the weird voice that made others hard to distinguish it from male and female.

"Alright, you guys can stay. I will greet you in person shortly."

Leon smiled and looked at everyone, "Alright ladies and gents, we rest here for tonight."

(OOC: You guys can continuously interact with each other or interact with your own dragons.)
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 5 Clock11Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:54 am

Nexius wrote:

Cifujis
Spoiler:

(OOC: You guys can continuously interact with each other or interact with your own dragons.)

"Sheesh, you weren't supposed to hear that." But he still smiled at her as he lovingly stroked her cheek.

The sudden burst of sound emitting from behind them, made Cifujis twist his head around. The group of Dragon Riders stormed into the Tower with Leon greeting their host.

Soon everything was sorted out and the dragon rider's company could take shelter without worry of being backstabbed. 

"Shhh!!" Cifujis tried to silence them. "You know what they say about, "Never Wake up a Sleeping Dragon"... oh wait, wasn't it, "Never Tickle a Sleeping Dragon"!? Cifujis said in a low voice as he slowly looked down at his hand that was subconsciously continuing in stroking Shy'fei's cheek. He had a scared look on his face as he quickly stopped.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 5 Clock11Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:09 am

Samir had been carefully trying not to appear too interested in the conversation, but once Ocenyx started talking about the monsters they'd faced, he couldn't help but join in.

"They were summoned?" he asked, brow furrowed. "You think maybe there's someone else like us around here, working against us?"

Ashley frowned and hugged her arms to her body.

"Which means we didn't really stop them," she murmured. "If the summoner finds us, he can just summon them back all over again."

Samir didn't like the sound of that. He looked up at Ocenyx, stroking his neck absently.

"Well, we dealt with them once. We can do it again, right?"

Ashley looked up, surprised. Samir blushed and shrugged, but Ashley smiled and gave a light laugh.

"Yeah, you're right."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 5 Clock11Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:03 am

Everyone

Shy'fei quickly grabbed Cifujis' hand before it leaves her cheek, "I like that." She commented warmly, she locked her eyes with him. She smiled, and she did not really care for others' eyes.

Besides, it looked like everyone else was busy with their own thing... But then, Shy'fei knowing she should not be so selfish, she let Cifujis hand go, and just sat beside to him, leaned her head on his shoulder. "Well I am still sleepy, just let me know when we are doing something interesting...."

Ocenyx was glad that Samir and others joined the conversation, Ocenyx said it in great confidence.

"Don't worry about it, Samir and Ashley. I think I figured out how to deal with that monster already." Ocenyx, there was a pride in his face. Zel, however, looked like she was not convinced Ocenyx's confident posture. "Well, don't worry. I will be there to back him up." Ban smiled at his fellow dragons' interaction as it really amused how those two dragons became friendlier to each other.

Diana, who was also listening to their conversation, added in carefully. "That reminds me, Leon also said that it was strange to see summoned creatures in this area."

It was this moment a figure of a elegant young woman, who looked like to be same age as Ashley, walked in gracefully. "Hello friends of Leon, I think I know who you are talking about. I am here to take him down."

Leon who recognized the figure, quickly stepped forward and kneeled, "Princess." However, that kind of formality was short lived as she quickly pounced on Leon as she shouted "Leon!" But before her pounce reaches him, he stood up and avoided himself being pounced by her. She quickly balanced herself and stood tall again, crossing her arms. She also looked little annoyed. But, Leon did not back down, and he asked her. "Why are you here, Princess? I thought you are visiting flying forest..." The princess, with "Hmph", she added in shortly. "You heard me, I am here to take down the summoner."

Leon furrowed his eyebrows, not so sure if he should really trust what he heard. The princess recognized his expression and started talking about it.

"It's a dark rider that successfully made several contracts with monsters. He entered the city way way before you and your team. I think it was aware of your arrival."

That information made Leon to think more about the situation they were in.

(OOC: Your characters can ask questions)

Arthur & Rumpelstiltskin 3rd

It's been two days after the mishap of DRO, a game that made several promises to the user, but only leaving users in salty state as it did not allow the users to get back inside.

Some try to protest, or sue the gaming company. The problem was that the game creators went missing as if they never existed.

In any case, most of the DRO players were coming back to their old routine, but some felt broken inside and still feel uneasy about the situation.

Some still want to get back to the world of DRO, where their dragons are.

(OOC: Ghosty & Spirit, you can have your characters walking around and meet each other or just be in their daily routine or whatever you guys wish to do so, you guys will encounter N separately, unless you guys are together)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 5 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Dragon Riders Online IC
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next