Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Ancient Weapons IC

Go down 
+2
Renshi52
Litmus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

Ancient Weapons IC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 4 Clock11Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:38 am

Niht + Aurora + Ren

Just as the party members got tensed up, the emergency siren rang. "Please, everyone! Head to the emergency Escape Ships! We have identified Two Overlords' ships! This ship shield won't last long against  two giant ships! I Repeat, this ship cannot last long against two ships' attack! Please escape and get back to Unia before it's too late!" The ship's captain voice was terrified. "My crews and I would do our best so that you all could escape! Godspeed!" The broadcast ended.

It was no drill; they were under attack by pirates, and if they do what the captain told them to do, they are going to be on Unia and with that, their adventure? It will end as well.

They could stay back and fight back with the ship's crew if they want to do so. If so, they should go where Captain and their crews were, to the deck.

Well, they are, after all, the representatives of Unia. They are entitled to bring the punishment to these wicked pirates, without fear of any backlash.

Last edited by Nexius on Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 4 Clock11Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:02 am

Mordred + Sillia

As the two very important persons tensed up, the broadcast drew everyone's attention. "This is your captain speaking. In front of us, the King Hunters' pirate ships revealed themselves from no where. As this was foreseen situation, this ship had been flying with maximum shield output. However, there is no guarantee that we will be able to make it out in one piece. So, whoever wants to stand and fight with us... Please lend us your magic. If not, we will definitely buy enough time for you all to escape back to Hosia. There are enough of emergency ships that would automatically take you back to the city. Captain out. Godspeed everyone."

The people in the ship started to follow the lights, heading to the emergency ships. One of the child cried out to the person who looked like her father. "Daddy, we can't see mommy today?" The father looked sad as well, "Yes, sweetie. It seems we have to meet mommy tomorrow. I am so sorry, honey. Who knew it wasn't just a rumor. Until Cities' elite guard put them under control, we have no choice." The girl's face was disappointed.

The two representative of Hosia as well had the choice of returning to Hosia, but they also had the choice to fight and see this through.

The first option definitely was the reasonable one. It would at least guarantee their lives. However, it could also mean they have failed their mission. The latter? Crazy, but worth a shot?

Then the girl with blond hair headed to the opposite direction from others. One of guy shouted at her. "Young lady! The emergency ships are stored in this way!" The blond hair swipe her hair, "I know, don't worry." She smiled and headed to where ship crews would be. She was heading to the deck.
Back to top Go down
Renshi52
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Renshi52

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 4 Clock11Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:08 pm

Hearing the announcement about the attackers it seem like they were close, but even with the detail of knowing they were close meant nothing since now everyone know, a little irradiated Ren decided she wanted to break some bones for these moronic pirates interrupting their trip and more so being a nuisance to society.

"I don't know about you two, but I am not gonna allow these scum of the earth pirates to stop us, after we just basically started our trip for it to end here? No, I'm gonna head to the deck and do something about it. Plus its a good practice for the challenges to come ahead right." Ren said to the two siblings while she leer outside the window of the ship.

Ren wait for the siblings response before she headed towards the ships guards to help with any assault.
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 4 Clock11Sun May 06, 2018 11:04 pm

Hosia to Yanis (Sillia)

Sillia didn't need to hesitate, she knew what choice she was making the moment she heard the captain's voice.  How could she even look at her self in the mirror if she backed down at the first sign of trouble.  Plus, the idea of one-upping her parents filled her with glee.  But, still, there was a more pressing matter than her family name at the moment, and all the panicking passengers were making her anxious.

"So, they really did lose to some pirates."
Sillia stated in an annoyed tone, as she glanced around to see the status of the other passengers.  Most seemed to be in disarray and complaining, but a smaller minority seemed to be heading towards another location.

"Come on, Mordred!  They're probably meeting up with the captain.  We'll need to get a plan together if we want to minimize damage."  Sillia stated briefly with her beckoning towards the direction where the blond haired girl was headed, as she bolted as quick as she could to where she thought the captain would be.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 4 Clock11Fri May 18, 2018 6:06 am

Niht & Aurora Reverie

With the telepathic link established, the siblings agreed with Ren, joining her in quickly heading for the deck as Niht slipped on a pair of armored gauntlets tipped with sharp claws, and handed Aurora a bow from his sack, which he then prompty flung into a corner as they ran.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 4 Clock11Mon May 21, 2018 10:47 am

Nexius wrote:
Mordred + Sillia
Spoiler:

Dannytheman1 wrote:
Hosia to Yanis (Sillia)
Spoiler:

Mordred Viscardi R
To the Ship's Deck

Mordred agreed with his partner and quickly headed towards the deck, though he paused for a few seconds to reassure the little girl before moving on.

Sheathing his rapier to not accidently poke the escaping passengers, the Knight smiled at the worrysome girl.

Don’t worry kid, Hosia will not let these pirates stop you from meeting your mother. We will take care of it, but you should hurry and go back home with your father for today, till we make it safe again.”

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 4 Clock11Thu May 24, 2018 11:51 pm

Niht + Aurora + Ren

As the three came out to the deck, the crews were busy casting shield over the ship, and the ship was closing to its enemy.

From the other ship, there was giant magic circle appeared in front of them; the chant was not clear, but what was going to come towards them was clear.

"Giga Fireball!"

From the magic circle, an enormous fiery ball came rushing to them, "Hold on for Impact!" Said the captain. As the giant ball met with the shield of the ship, it dissolved. But dissolved violently.

"Hey you three! Who are you and why are you here? You three are too young to die. We will hold them, just take the emergency exit-" Then another shout was heard, "Mega Stone Bullet!" Said the voice from other ship, generating another magic circle.

This time giant piece of earth made its appearance from the circle. "Ready for second impact!" Shouted the captain.

Whatever the three came out to do, better think fast.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 4 Clock11Fri May 25, 2018 12:10 am

Mordred + Sillia

"Okay, mister." Said the girl, "I will pray for you and cheer for you!" The girl finally smiled and willingly went with the father.

The blond girl made her to the deck first, she shouted at the crews who were maximizing the shield of the ship. "I am Ironshield Representative, Deborah Muramasa, who is the captain?"

The Captain raised his hand, "Ma'am, I am the captain." The girl who introduced herself as Deborah Muramasa looked around, "where's the amplifier?" She asked. The captain shook his head. "Sadly we are transporting ship so we do not have amplifier."

Deborah curled her lips, even they did, there was no way that she could do this alone.  Then came two other strangers. A female came up first, Deborah looked at her, then the man who came next. "What are you two doing here?"

Then the shout from other ship was heard. "METEOR FALL!" Above the ship they were on board, giant magic circle was drawn.

"Brace for impact!" Said the captain, the giant stone dissolved violently as it met ship's shield. But it was clear that damage was done. The shield showed sign of the crack. "Better finish them fast if we want to get this done."  Said the blond.

But before they could take a breather, there was another shout, "Gaia Arrow!" The large circle was formed in front of the enemy ship, and slowly giant rock started to materialize.

Last edited by Nexius on Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 4 Clock11Sun May 27, 2018 7:23 pm

Mordred + Sillia
Mordred Viscardi R
Defending the Ship's Deck

The tall man looked at this short blond girl. He couldn’t recognize her but if she was here on the deck instead of leaving with the rest of the civilians then maybe she might be someone important enough.

We are Hosia’s Representative. I am Star Knight Mordred Viscardi accompanying lady Sillia to Yanis.” Mordred introduced himself and his partner.

Mordred stood his ground as the ships shield took most of the force from the impact, but they weren’t given a lot of time to chit chat as a new spell began forming in front of them. He looked upon the materializing spike and stepped forward, positioning himself as close to a central position on the ship’s deck.

I’ll try to hold them off as much as I can. Everyone give it your all, this ship can’t be lost. There are civilians still trying to escape.”

The Star Knight crossed his arms in front of his chest and began reciting while clenching his outstretched fingers, verse by verse till upon the final chant he would slash the space with his fists, bringing his arms behind to his sides and his body slightly arched forward.

*Guardian of Souls/show no bounds/reveal no weakness/push back the enforcers/protect thy brethren/Lunar Shield!!!*
An expanding translucent sphere would emerge from around Mordred and grow large in the likeness of a glass marble. The Barrier would eventually engulf the ship or atleast in time it’s deck where the battle was taking place.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 4 Clock11Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:08 am

Niht Reverie

As the three rushed to deck, Niht called to Ren through Aurora's mental link "Do you have any ranged magic that can repel that?"

He himself had no ranged magic capability so he'd need to get in close, but he'd need them to help defend the ship first, as there would be no point if all three sank. Plus, he also needed a distraction.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 4 Clock11Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:14 am

Aurora Reverie

Aurora could hear her brother's words and surmised he was probably planning to do something stupid. She'd already started chanting for Grand Flare, however, and could therefore not verbally admonish him. Thanking the fact that they already set up a telepathic link, she yelled at him anyway.

"Don't do anything too stupid, Niht! Ren, please help me with this rock!"
Back to top Go down
Renshi52
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Renshi52

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 4 Clock11Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:27 pm

Ren

Ren quickly grasp the situation, smiling a bit she answered back to the twins. "No problem, here to help." Taking out a sword from under her sleeves, with such a long dress it was easy to hide weapons to bad security didn't check it out, she said in her mind before looking at Suijiin. The quick glance was enough for suijin to also understand what she was asking. Ren's long dress turned into a blue battle gear. "It might be to early to use this but, I don't want my clothes getting dirty from the backlash of their attacks."

Ren pointed her sword to the giant incoming projectile and quickly chanting a tier 3 magic "Raging River/Passion of my soul/beauty of my love/drown evil/Crushing waves."A huge spell circle started to appear in front of the pointed sword, and water started rushing out as if it were a waterfall crashing on to the projectile.

"I am trying to diverge the huge rock if it doesn't destroy it, this may buy us some time."Ren said telepathically to Aurora and Niht, turning back to face the pirates as her spell started to fade.
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 4 Clock11Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:11 pm

Sillia

Sillia quickly and confidently nodded to the captain to confirm what mordred stated, as she glanced at blonde girl and gave her a quick look over.  She seemed to be someone strong that she could rely on to do what is needed, as she already had command over the situation despite being an outsider to the ship's crew.  Not to mention, she was a representative like them, so this cowardly attack certainly wouldn't go how these vile pirates hoped.

Mordred seemed to be focusing on the defensive with what appeared to be a shield forming around him that was slowly expanding.  So, He was trying to protect the civilians? A weak move, but there was no point in arguing at this point.    

"Debroah, start pressuring their shields, their scum pirates so if we start making them afraid they won't last long."  Sillia stated in confidence, as she held out her hand towards the earth that was currently floating in front of the ship with grimace on her face, "I'll blast that earth out of the sky, and buy you some time Mordred.."

"Troubling fire/burning with memories of old/growing with every passing day/embody my pain/and grow to an unstable mass/Flame Specter" Sillia yelled, as a suffering and distorted fire spirit emerged from the magic circle and flew towards the earth in an attempt to latch onto it and explode.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 4 Clock11Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:08 am

Niht + Aurora + Ren

The strength of water magic smashed into the large stone, smashing into each other violently. The captain cried out, "What on earth!? Are you elite force of something?" His look was beaming with hope. "There's two amplifier in this ship! Use them to fight them in even ground!" The captain pointed at the two standing platform where magic circle was drawn. The two Unia students should know what kind of circle it is - It helps to bring their magic attack potential to the max so that it could take down ships, but it exhaust users' mana by lot. The pirates are using those to attack them as it was expected of them.

It was their payback time. The moment user stand on those amplifier, the magic circles would be activated and they could shoot their magic at them. The problem would be taking a proper aim. Two versus entire pirate crew who probably been using amplifiers for longer than them... Could they win?
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 4 Clock11Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:40 am

Mordred + Sillia

"I like your thinking, let's give them a beating they deserve" Said the blonde; however, as the pirates' ship had amplifier, it was clear that their range way off from their enemies' range. It was not going to be suffice even though they wished to attack them.

The only good thing going for them was Sillia's fire spirit attack that latched onto the materializing Gaia Arrow and the explosion definitely made the caster lost its mana. They probably were changing their attackers as the two attack had wasted their mana.

Sure Amplifier made their attack stronger, but it doesn't mean it would come without consequences.

"Alright, since we got the shield from him, come on, Cap! Speed up the ship!"

The captain looked at the system, the civilians all made back. It was them and pirates. Those three are crazy youngsters, but he was going to bet on them.

"Alright! Speed up the engine!"

The crews replied, "Aye!"

As the ship speed up, Deborah started her chant.

"Open your merciless eyes, Dragon of destruction/Show no mercy to my enemies/Show no remorse to my enemies/Destroy their bodies and souls/Let there be no survivors/Death Storm"

As her words chant finished, several circles were formed above the pirate ships. The powerful bolts struck enemies' shield continuously. One of the pirate ships had its shield finally gave out its power.

"Hit that ship with everything you got!" shouted captain, it was up to the other two.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 4 Clock11Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:00 pm

Aurora Reverie

Upon being told of the amplifier, Aurora immediately stopped casting and rushed for one. Her most powerful spell was unsuitable for use in the current battle, so she's take whatever advantages she could get.

She began casting immediately upon reaching her spot on the amplifier. While she may be using it for the first time, as a ranged fighter to begin with, her aim wouldn't be much of an issue, even without counting the fact that Grand Flares was a barrage-type spell. Most important of all however, while Grand Flares could deal significant damage, it would also accomplish her second goal; blinding the enemy.

"O Angry Light, Shining Bright! Sear My Foes, Blind Their Sight! Grand Flares!" She called out, sending a vast number of spheres of light at the enemy, which would all burst into blinding flashes contact with their barrier.

Last edited by Spiriter on Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Renshi52
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Renshi52

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 4 Clock11Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:05 pm

Seeing Aurora rushing over to the amplifier, and preforming such a beautiful magic spell the lights were so gleaming and powerful, she stood in such awe for the beauty of it all that she forgot for a second to rush over to an amplifier as well, she shook her head and dashed over to one. While get ready for her biggest spell which had the largest area of effect she was hoping with this amp and her continuous stream of mana from suijin she could make a huge impact. She looked over to suijin, "Give me as much as you can this is gonna take alot."

Ren started to cast her strongest spell, "Passionate Oceans/Gleaming Love/knowledge of the deep/liquefy the mundane critters/wash away the greed/Susano'o"Under her a giant circle appeared and with it a huge water dragon flew into the sky. Ren could only force the spell in a general direction, she has no control of where the spell strike down but seeing only the pirates ships and nothing near by that was innocent she didn't have to worry. Even so should has no idea how much more powerful her spell became using this amplifier but she could tell alot of her mana was drained. Luckily Suijin was there.
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 4 Clock11Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:47 pm

Sillia (Hosia to Yanis)

"Nice!" Sillia stated with a strong voice, as she struggled to hide her glee with her hand clenching down harder on her weapon from the anticipation of what was about to come.

They were defenseless now, and that shield that made them feel so safe was gone. They're going to pay a price for doing something as cowardly as ambushing their betters, and she was going to enjoy that second when their faces of pride and zeal turns into one of pure dread.

"Let's see how well these bastards handle things once they're covered in burns" Sillia stated with a laugh, as she quickly leaped onto a higher deck on the ship with now a large portion of the scum pirates in her spells range.

Still she couldn't be too reckless, casting 'that' spirit in quick succession would take a heavy toll on her both mentally and physically. She would need to to prep the grounds for her allies and disorient her foes so they couldn't defend themselves, and as an added bonus... they'll suffer a lot more this way.

"Expanding fire/scatter out/Blossoming Flame" Sillia shouted, as she placed her hands on the two flowers on the side of her head as a magic circle appeared in front of her.  She widely and quickly swung her arms through the magic circle as a hail of burning flowers razed from above towards the now unprotected ship.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 4 Clock11Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:31 pm

Mordred + Sillia
Mordred Viscardi R
Sink the Bishmark

That’s wonderful. Keep it up while I prepare my attack as well.” Mordred encouraged the other defenders.

With Sillia’s Fire Blossoms spread in front of the enemy ship and the other representative’s dark storm like damaging attack already thrown the enemy into a fray, Mordred didn’t want to give the enemy unit any breathing room, so he was quick to utilize the time given to him by his teammate’s attacks to unleash one his most powerful direct damaging attack.

Upon speaking the first verse, the Star Knight would raise his right arm towards the sky. With the second, his left would raise upwards. Following that with a motion of crossing his arms like waves crashing onto each other, the palms facing towards him would twist to face the enemy. Clenching them into a fist, Mordred would end the Chant by crashing his arms vertically down and imagining the heavens splitting open to beam down a stream of strong energy targeting the enemy ship.

*Light from my star/that which radiates/flows like a wave/lay waste to this land/let none survive your rays/Star Eruption!!!*

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 4 Clock11Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:11 pm

Niht + Aurora + Ren

OOC
Spoiler:

Instead of appearing behind Aurora, several giant circles of magic appeared in front of their flying ship. They were shot like giant fire cannon balls to the enemy pirate ship; it destroyed enemies shield and even some shots even went through the shield-less enemies' ships.

The spell cast out by Ren did not just summon dragon, but gigantic water dragon to cover the enemies. The flying water-made dragon broke into acidic rain and caused the enemies ships to panic and fall.

The enemies were falling down relentlessly as the acidic rain not only cause the ship, but cause the enemies to suffer as well. When the damage was done, the ship finally speed up to reach its destination.

They won.

The sailors and captain of the ships cheered in high spirit, "THEY DID IT!" they shouted out loud. Their next location was Yanis.

The party could return to their seat, and take their deserving rest. Perhaps they could use this time to get to know each other well.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 4 Clock11Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:33 pm

Mordred + Sillia

Sillia spell went flying and hit unprotected ship; the lost of shield cause any materials that was flammable burst into flame. It was a pretty sight. Well, not to the pirates though. They quickly used their water spells to repel the fire away.

The other enemy ship got themselves ready to intercept the ferry, however it got its deserving punishment from the light spell that was cast out by Mordred.

The light stayed on the ship with shield, and broke in. The pirate ship that confidently intercepted their way made its fall first. The second ship was the next one to fall as the beam travel to its next target.

Thankfully the light just passed and disappeared, allowing the safe passage for the party.

Deborah sighed, "Whew, we got it through. That was one crazy spell. I must say you are one powerful light user." She looked at Mordred, "And great job in taking care of that ship." She spoke to Sillia's direction.

"So, why are you going to Yanis?" She asked the two. Then she made a gesture of apology. "Oops, where are my manners. I am Deborah, a representative from Ironshield." She genuinely smiled with warmth.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 4 Clock11Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:52 pm

Mordred + Sillia
Mordred Viscardi R
Chit-Chat on the Ship

Mordred walked to the prow of the ship to peer down at the falling debris of the enemy ships.
Yeah, they won’t be bothering anyone anytime soon.” He scoffed in contempt.

Great job everyone. That was impressive display of fire power from both of you too.”

After congratulating the combatants and waving at the Captain, signalling him that it was safe to continue onwards to Yanis, Mordred greeted the representative of Ironshield.

Ah, Deborah is it. Being among the High Ranking member of the Star Knights I have heard about you but never had the pleasure to meet you in person. It all makes sense now. Your abilities are indeed impressive in person just as rumoured.”

The Star Knight glanced at Sillia and then returned to Deborah.
Regarding your question, I am sorry we can’t divulge too much in detail as ours is a classified mission. We’ve been told that enemy spies have infiltrated everywhere so it’s not that I don’t trust you because your reputation precedes your name but one can never be more careful as to who they trust or who is listening in on the conversations one may be having within a trusted party. Saying that, you did help us in defeating an enemy attack, so in response of that I will share with you that our trip to Yanis, is to seek council with it’s Governor on an issue that our Governor of Hosia is facing. Let’s just say that she received some concerning letters and we were sent to follow up on them. It is a bit of a personal and sensitive in nature so I would appreciate if you would understand our situation and not think too much of it.”

Mordred nodded as to signal that that would be all he could say on the subject.

But we genuinely thank you once again for your assist. I do hope we will have the opportunity to team up again in the future.” He ended his conversation and turned to look beyond the horizon as the ship sped towards their destination.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 4 Clock11Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:43 am

Niht Reverie

Just as Niht positioned himself on an amplifier to finish up their plans, Aurora and Ren's amplified magic manifested in massive form and swept away the enemy, leaving him awed, his mouth agape. He hadn't expected the amplification to take such a large scale.

Deciding adding his own spell on too of that massive display would truly be over doing it, Niht restrained himself and made his way to his companions, perhaps they might celebrate their first victory of the voyage. He was more than certain this wouldn't be the last, nor the most dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Renshi52
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Renshi52

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 4 Clock11Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:05 pm

Seeing the ships starting to crumble, Ren knew it was over, when the crew started to shout and cheer it was the moment Ren was happy to hear. Happiness is beauty in itself, Ren took off her battle suit and reverted back into her formal clothing, wiping her clothes just in case any dust or dirt were flung on her. She put her hands into her dress cross handed and walked over to the siblings in a job well done.

Since the crew was still yelling and cheering it was quite the ruckus remembering the Aurora set up a telepathic link she called over to them. "Well then, hows about we go grab a drink and something to eat, I know after that my little companion over here must be hungry what about you two?" She laughed but she herself was hungry but she thought of herself to highly to admit it.
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 4 Clock11Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:57 am

Sillia Elden (Hosia to Yanis)

Sillia had a moment of glee as she saw the pirate ships fall out of the sky with her barely being able to contain herself as her arms sharked from excitment. It was a beautiful sight to see, and served as a warning to anyone who tried to attack these ships in the future. But enough celebration, she needed to move back to where the others were.

Sillia quickly walked down from the upper deck to the lower deck where Mordred and the other crew members were, so they could continue their normal duties with her giving a light chuckle and understanding smile at Mordred from the scoff of his.

"Hm?" Sillia muttered, as she heard the sound of casual and light voice from that woman that helped them fight of the pirates from earlier. Sillia's chest began to constrict with tension, as she rolled through various responses to her question. Thankfully for Sillia, Mordred took the liberty to respond first.

"Unfortunately that is the case." Sillia nodded formally in agreement about spies who could be in the area, as she subtly glanced over towards a few of the crew members who were now fervently working to see if they had any change in their expression.

"Still, I do hope we work together again, the way you handled yourself in battle was impressive." Sillia stated with a nod of respect, as she walked near the edge to look down at the falling ship for a bit more until it fell out of view.

"Ah, my apologies, you can refer to me as Sillia for the time being." Sillia quickly stated, as she quickly turned around from the edge, forgetting that she didn't properly introduce herself, "Though we should still stay alert considering the other reports of attacks."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 4 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Ancient Weapons IC
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next