Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild   Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild - Page 5 Clock11Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:04 pm

Simon nodded slowly at Mati's question.

"I've already contacted her father," he said quietly. "I didn't want to do it. I was pissed about him walking out on Emily. But he loved Amber... a lot. I kept her from him, but I think it can't be helped. It's for the best."

She would never have to worry about finding out the truth about her mother's death. Or her uncle's.

When Mati looked to Ava about calling the Men of Letters, however, Simon tensed, his body becoming straight and alert.

"I think there's been a misunderstanding," he said slowly. "I came her to explain. I didn't come here to get your advice."

"Hey!" Ava called out, springing up as Simon threw open the door and dashed out. She stopped in the threshold, knowing she couldn't just run out into the parking lot with guns blazing in broad daylight.

"Dammit," she muttered, slamming the door shut. "Doesn't matter, anyway. We know where he's going to be."

She sat down on one of the beds, sighing.

"He'll go after Reynolds tonight. Try to finish things himself."

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild   Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild - Page 5 Clock11Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:04 pm

"Uh... question." Alex raised his hand. "Do we actually stop him? Witches are humans too, and we hunt them. So... we'd also be after the mayor-guy?"
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild   Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild - Page 5 Clock11Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:26 am

Mati couldn't believe his eyes how Simon just ran off like that; "Idiot...." said Mati, "He is going to get himself killed." He responded to what Ava had said, "Yeah, and I could see where this is going..." Then Alex asked valid question, Mati shifted his gaze to Ava once more. "So did you ask the HQ? What did they say?"
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild   Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild - Page 5 Clock11Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:13 pm

Ava turned away from Alex and Mati, trying to think.

She'd dealt with werewolf cases in the past - far more than the other two. The Men of Letters were not entirely unsympathetic to the plight of some werewolves. If they could act quickly, measures could be taken to ensure that they lived as normal a life as possible without hurting anyone.

But Simon had - many people. It might not have been his fault, and even that would be hard to prove without both living witnesses present and cooperative, but it would certainly cast him in a negative light.

Simon had killed humans. You generally don't get a pass from the Men of Letters after that.

Ava closed the phone in her hand and turned around, face set.

"I ain't callin' it in," she said. "Nothin' to report yet, as I see it. We stake out the mayor's place, we try to do what we can to keep things under control, and we deal with the aftermath then. Anyone got a problem with that?"

If she didn't have an order, she couldn't break it. Safer for her and the rest of them, and better for Simon... if he lived through this.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild   Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild - Page 5 Clock11Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:54 pm

"Okay......" Said Mati, his eyebrows were furrowed. It seemed like Ava wanted to let it play out first, to Mati that came to him as really a bad idea, but he did not voiced it out.

Well, they still had the time and just waiting for the Sun to go down wasn't Mati's favorite idea. "We still got spare time... we could come up with a plan to how to stop Simon from hurting himself?" He suggested.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild   Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild - Page 5 Clock11Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:58 am

THAT NIGHT

Ava, Alex, and Mati sat in the dark of their car, eating fast-food in greasy wrappers as they watched the mayor's office across the street. The secretary had already gone home, and the place was otherwise deserted. If Simon was going to make a move, it would be soon.

But there was Reynolds, leaving the building and getting into his car, and nothing.

"Were we wrong?" Ava wondered aloud. "Did he just decide to take off?"

There didn't seem anything for it but to follow Reynolds back to his home discreetly. In the mayor went, and all seemed silent.

"Well, we've waited this long. Might as well wait a little longer," Ava sighed, watching the house. The light flickered on in Reynolds' study, and they could see him move to his desk and pour something - probably liquor - into a glass.

Just as someone stepped into the light behind him.

--------------------

"I don't recall arranging this meeting," Reynolds said, setting his glass down and turning to face Simon. "To what do I owe the pleasure of this breaking and entering?"

"Cut the bull," Simon growled. "You know exactly why I'm here."

"What, to kill me?" Reynolds said with a laugh. "We both know you don't have the nerve. Not like this."

Simon was pale, shaking. The gun in his hand hung uselessly at his side, and after a moment's deliberation, he tossed it carelessly onto the sofa behind him.

"That's better," Reynolds said soothingly, picking up his glass and taking a sip.

"The hunters are here."

"I know," the mayor answered crisply.

"Then you know it's too late. We're both going to go down no matter what happens."

Reynolds began to walk slowly toward his bookcase, smiling to himself.

"Hardly. What can they prove? Do you think such circumstantial evidence will work in a court? And they can't kill me. I'm human, after all, and it isn't as though I've killed anyone."

Simon's eyes narrowed darkly.

"So, really, I should remain untouched, provided-"

"You tie up the loose ends," Simon finished, smiling bitterly. "Me."

Reynolds beamed maliciously at the other's comprehension.

"But you're too late for that," the werewolf continued, and he was pleased to see the mayor's smile falter. "I've already told them everything. Not that it matters. I plan to finish things myself before then."

Reynolds' expression was decidedly cold now, but he still maintained a mocking smile on his face, determined to keep control.

"We've already established you don't have the nerve."

"Not like this, yeah," Simon said, reaching into his coat pocket. "That's why I brought this."

Reynolds' could see Simon flinch, hear the sizzle of flesh as he grasped and removed something, holding it up so that the light could play off of its polished silver surface.

The whistle.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild   Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild - Page 5 Clock11Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:12 pm

Alex practically jumped out of the car. Hopping from foot to foot, he let loose a few swings that, to be frank, looked like they could knock someone's head off. "If Simon goes full-wolf, I can handle him. You two can go after the Mayor. Pretty sure I have a better chance of stopping him and keeping him alive."
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild   Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild - Page 5 Clock11Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:12 pm

As Alex jumped out from the car with ridiculous confidence, Mati shook his head, and followed his too brave partner to the mayor's. "You got to be kidding. Just buy us time, don't try to be a unnecessary hero." He told Alex, but it seems like Alex didn't hear what he said. "Ava, would you do the honor of putting some sense to that piece of trash?" He said to Ava pointing at the mayor.

Then again, Simon had not blown the whistle yet. Alex might have a chance against Simon... but it's really big 'might have', and one cannot rely on that. Mati knew that so well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild   Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild - Page 5 Clock11Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:28 pm

And then the mighty warrior took off his shoes and quickly filled them with gravel. With impeccable aim and unmatchable strength, Alex Roy surged forward and threw them right through the window, one shoe at Simon and one shoe at that butthole called a Mayor. With the glass shattered, his companions could jump through. Since you know, they had shoes on. He, meanwhile, would arrive a little late since he had to walk through the door and enter the room like a normal person.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild   Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild - Page 5 Clock11Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:30 pm

Mati gave confused look at Alex as he broke the window in peculiar manner, in any case, making sure Alex effort won't be wasted, Mati jumped into the study room through the window;  smacking the silver whistle from the hand of Simon, with the strength of his inheritance, it should be able to get the whistle out from Simon's hand. "You are not going down to this path! Don't do this!" Said Mati; "You have a reason to live for!"
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild   Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild - Page 5 Clock11Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:05 am

Simon whirled around as the glass shattered behind him, momentarily forgetting the whistle in his hand. It was promptly knocked across the floor by Mati, spouting some nonsense about having things to live for.

"No, I don't!" Simon snarled, scrambling for the whistle. Emily and Amber were now gone from his life, and the blood of many people was on his hands. The guilt, the knowledge of the monster he was was just too much.

Just as he dove for the whistle, a gunshot exploded over his head, planting a bullet into the wall as Reynolds' aimed the rifle from his shelf around, perfectly willing to blast anyone in range. They were all trespassers, as far as he was concerned.

Simon was forced to dive behind the desk, his fingers painfully grasping at the whistle, as Mati and Alex were pushed back into the main foyer to avoid the shots of the rifle spraying around the room. Reynolds backed out through the other doorway out of the study, then hurried through the kitchen and toward the sunroom off of it, intending to make a break for it.

But Ava stood in the back doorway with gun raised, having circled around the back of the house.

"Not another step," she ordered. But Reynolds, crazed with fear and anger, raised the gun.

"Gah!" he cried out as Simon collided into him, knocking them both to the ground. The rifle clattered out of Reynolds' hands, and Simon kicked it out of reach.

Reynolds was now a pitiful mess, cowering back from Simon. Ava took a deep breath and stepped forward, gun stilled raised.

"All right, Simon, that's enough," she said quietly. "Stand down."

"You know I can't do that," he said, holding up the whistle. Ava eyed it, her breath hitching.

"Simon..." she murmured placatingly. "Be the bigger man."

But his eyes were hard, resolute, as he brought it up to his lips.

"I'm not a man."

The note was barely audible, too shrill for human ears. But Simon clearly could hear it, and he shut his eyes in pain even as he blew with all his might.

The whistle fell from his blistered lips as he hunched over, his teeth and nails elongating unnaturally. He looked up, and his eyes flashed a brilliant gold.

It was too late.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild   Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild - Page 5 Clock11Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:21 pm

Alex rushed through the house. Damnit, he hoped they had stopped him in time. And all that damn gunfire... Stupid Simon. Stupid stupid Simon. Relying on the supernatural... Never. It never gave anything. Just took it away. His heart racing, he arrived at the scene. ...

Too late.

... No. No no. He wasn't dealing with demons here. Simon has already transformed before. Killed before. "Tch." Putting his hands up in a boxer's stance, he charged forward straight for Simon. But he suddenly stopped in front of the werewolf, taking a step back and leaning his body back. A feint to get Simon to attack. Then with a sway of his tense body, Alex's right fist swung up to catch Simon's rather large jaw in an uppercut strong enough to lift the beast off the ground several inches.

Alex Roy had a feeling he didn't need to worry about the wolf not being aggressive. It was hard to consider it, but even if the werewolf was stronger... out-boxing and counters would still take care of him.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild   Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild - Page 5 Clock11Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:14 pm

With haste Mati followed Reynolds and Simon, however it was clear that he was too late. "Darn it, Simon!" He commented; Mati quickly moved in close to Reynolds who was cowering in fear as Alex tried to distract Simon. In Mati's honest opinion, Reynolds deserves to be killed in action, but as he was a human, saving him had to be his priority.

Mati quickly grabbed Reynolds the moment he saw the opportunity, pulling Reynolds towards himself. With his inhumane reflexes, it shouldn't be too hard. "Stand up, if you want to live!" Said Mati as he pull up Reynolds and ran with him, even though, at the moment, Mati wanted Reynolds dead.

As they broke out from the house, they would be heading towards the wood; Reynolds might try to lose Mati, but it would not be possible as Mati could see everything better than average human being. Mati would put Reynolds to stay down when he see themselves far away from the house. Reynolds would panting, but Mati would still be looking at him as if running did not affected him at all. "You got lots of explanation to do. What made you so sure that you could tame him?" Mati asked Reynolds.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild   Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild - Page 5 Clock11Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:23 pm

Alex's faint worked like a charm - at least, it did get Simon to strike. Unfortunately for him, the werewolf barreled in low, avoiding the uppercut and plowing into his torso, knocking them both across the room. It might have been over for Alex at that point, had Simon's mind not been so fixated on Reynolds', even as a werewolf. Satisfied that the obstacle was out of the way, Simon bounded toward through the door, even as Ava was backing away from the house to provide cover for Mati.

"Simon," she warned, raising her gun, but the werewolf paid her no heed.

BAM! The silver bullet thudded into Simon's shoulder, and the werewolf staggered, but continued on relentlessly. The second shot whizzed aside uselessly as Simon swatted her away like a rag doll before bounding after Mati and Reynolds', who were nearing the edge of the property.

But that was no problem. It only took a few seconds to cover the distance.

Simon's claws raked across Mati's shoulder, and the hunter lost grip of the mayor for a moment, enough for the werewolf to toss them apart. And now his quarry was all alone.

--------------------

Reynolds was an incoherent mess at this point. This scenario could not have gone down more unexpectedly and more unfortunately for him. His means of controlling Simon was gone, he had a werewolf out for blood, and his only protection were hunters who were surely going to bring an end to his power grip. There seemed no way out.

A snarl, a blur of claws, a glimpse of hate-filled golden eyes!

Reynolds was suddenly thrown to the dirt, the wind knocked out of him. He tied crawling away, but he must have sprained his leg. Panicked, he turned around, only to see a murderous, snarling face inches from his own.

That was all he saw before the pain took over - pain beyond imagining. And he screamed and screamed, long after he lost track of anything but the pain before death came, mercilessly slowly.

--------------------

Ava hurried toward the group at the edge of the yard, but it was too late. Simon had already torn into Reynolds chest amidst screams of mortal agony as blood sprayed in a cloud amidst the furious clawing and biting.

"SIMON!" she yelled, squeezing the trigger once more. The werewolf tumbled off of the mayor's body as the silver bullet tore his side, sending him sprawling to the ground.

Whether it was his wounds, or the effect of the whistle wearing off, she couldn't be sure. But as he lay, panting and gasping on the grass, Simon's features began to return to normal. He gave one look at Reynolds' dead, miserable eyes in satisfaction before shutting his own and swallowing painfully.

He was dying. That much was certain.

"Damn you," Ava sighed, looking around to see if Mati and Alex were all right.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild   Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild - Page 5 Clock11Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:08 am

Boom! Tough abs! No falling! But it wasn't like he could keep up with the werewolf in a race as it ran off. Alex wold have been in danger? MORE LIKE SIMON WAS LUCKY HE RAN AWAY. YEAH. He had to take the time to find, empty, and put on his shoes, and when he found Simon and the others it looked like things had been solved, in one of the worst possible ways. Alex was okay. "So they're both dying? Swell."
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild   Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild - Page 5 Clock11Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:43 am

Mati was alright, the wound that inflicted by the werewolf was quickly healed. The problem was his torn clothes and if he came to the light without any injuries... Well, guess his reasoning could be "Thick clothes"? However, he rarely was in the moment to think about it through. Simon, that idiot attacked him and Reynolds.

Mati quickly stood up and quickly ran to the werewolf, passing Ava, who sounded concern and passed Alex who summarized the picture that Mati came to.

"Don't you die on me, yet. You think ending your life like this would have no effect on Amber?" Then there he started the blueish flame from his finger tips, touching the wounds by silver bullet. The tiny fire made by Mati purged silver in his blood stream; as the flame were not ordinary flame and as it was in full control with Mati's thought, it was not impossible. However, it really depended on Simon's will to live; after silver was purged, it was Simon's will to live that would help him to regenerate the wounds. "Don't you dare make Amber lose that innocent smile! Don't you dare make her feel lonely in this world, Simon! Don't you dare forget that you are an important person in her life too!"

At this moment, Mati did not care if Ava or Alex or both saw what was happening. However, one mysterious figure did care about what he was revealing. "That idiot." She muttered in whisper, the figure raised her hand to distort the reality for Alex and Ava, they would be able to see Mati with Simon, but they would not see what he was doing to Simon's body.

They would just see Mati being sad over the dead body of Simon... or something similar.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild   Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild - Page 5 Clock11Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:23 pm

Amber...

Simon shook his head. She was with her dad now. Soon she'd have a new house, new school, new state. New life.

She was young. She would forget him after a while. It was better that way. She'd have the life she deserved, and he would never have to feel guilt every time he looked into her eyes - the reason why she'd never see her mommy again.

It was clear Mati wouldn't willingly let him go. He looked over at Ava, eyes imploring her to end things as he wheezed and bled out on the grass.

Ava looked over at Reynolds body, then at Simon, blood still smearing his face and neck, and sighed. Kneeling down, she took his hand and squeezed it tightly as she pressed her pistol against his chest. The weight of the gun was reassuring to him, and he gave a weak smile and nodded.

One more shot rang through the air, and Simon slumped back against the ground, dead. Ava shut his eyes, then stood and sighed. It would have been easier if he'd been wolf at the end. But in this line of work, things were rarely easy.

"Well, we'd better call it in," she said, looking over at the other two. "MoL's going to have a field day covering this up."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild   Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild - Page 5 Clock11Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:30 pm

Mati stood up lifelessly as the gun was fired, Mati saw the regeneration not taking its place and he knew Simon wanted to be dead. Mati did not comment, nor he expressed his anger... He just walked from the dead body of Simon, and with somewhat hasty he got out from the wood.

Mati reached the mayor's house before his partners could arrive and picked up the silver whistle which he had registered where it was dropped. As he got out from the house, he let the whistle burn.

"No one should have power of the nature's call."

Then he returned to the car and waited for his partners to come back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild   Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild - Page 5 Clock11Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:48 pm

Alex grunted. "Well at least no more innocents got hurt."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild   Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild - Page 5 Clock11Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:17 am

NEXT DAY

The Men of Letters wasn't so easily satisfied as Alex. Sera Winchester herself called up Ava to b*tch her out.

"Gun shuts heard all around the neighborhood. God, I thought you guys had more subtlety than that!" she'd snarled. Ava didn't hold it against her. She had a lot of stress on her plate.

Fortunately, they'd managed to plant a gun on Reynolds and blame the gunshots on him trying to defend himself from the wild animal that had mauled him.

Simon's body would have contradicted that story, of course. But to the trio's surprise, Sera had informed them that the body had been missing.

"You sure you put him down?" the Winchester had demanded. Ava had been certain - seen the life go out of the unfortunate man's eyes - but Sera was still unsatisfied.

Hell, Ava herself was unsatisfied. The whole job had left a bad taste in her mouth, and she was eager to depart once things had been cleared up.

"Well, it was nice meetin' ya both," she said, extending a hand toward Mati and Alex. "If we ever meet up on another job, I hope it's a lot less murky."

Somehow, she thought, werewolf hunts would never quite be the same for her.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild   Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild - Page 5 Clock11Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:32 am

Mati did not show any emotion and his eyes were staring at the blank sky...

After the meeting, Ava said good bye to him and Alex, Mati shook her hand back. "I hope so too...." then he turned his back.

As he reached the car that he had rented, there he saw the figure shaking her head. "You saw my scythe ready to rip his soul and send where his soul belongs. Why did you even bother to save him?" Mati smiled weakly at that question.

"He reminded me of my past life..."

The figure's eyebrows were furrowed, Mati went in and started his car.

"Well, thank you for covering up my identity from Alex and Ava..."

With that saying, Mati let his car hit the road.

Well, what Mati said to that supernatural being.... was not entirely true... No, Simon did not reminded him of past life, but some what related to his past. The past he wished to forget....

No, to be exact, Simon made Matityahu Grey remember the question that he wished to forget...

The big 'if' question... If he did not exist, would his mother and father be together forever and live happily after?

The question that he had been wondering for past years... and the question he doesn't know the answer to...

The question only God knows...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild   Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild - Page 5 Clock11Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:06 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

She hated having to do these things herself. It was easy finding the incident. But then she had to actually go there. And do stuff. Like find out who the wolf was and... well, she didn't have to kill him. That wasn't her goal. She was never really a hunter. What she wanted was...

Damnit, there were already hunters in the town. ... She wondered if they'd ever be smart enough not to use the whole FBI thing. ... Maybe one of them would use CIA these days. It'd be the same ridiculous trick, but it'd... be different? Ah, well. If they were already here, then she guess it wasn't possible to set out what she wanted to do. May as well wait around because... well... Uh... Okay, it was because she just wanted to do anything.

But luck was on her side, and these idiots relied on someone else to do the clean-up. She got what she came for. It would have been better if the thing was alive, but... Well, she wasn't an idiot. This would do well enough. Now, all she needed was a test subject... and then she wouldn't have to do all this running around herself. She'd have a nice little doggy to do that~

Larka smiled.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild   Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild - Page 5 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Supernatural: Legacy - Call of the Wild
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5