Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang Empty
PostSubject: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang Clock11Wed May 20, 2015 11:14 pm

Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang Supernatural_Legacy_S1

Out with a Bang

Spoiler:

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang Clock11Wed May 20, 2015 11:35 pm

Deaths. Always more deaths.

Sometimes, it all just felt futile. They could never stop the tide; merely try to hold it at bay.

It didn't matter though. Hunting was her secondary concern. But as for her primary concern... well, that was looking just as futile.

The trails were cold. Her prospects were slim.

But she was out there... and she would find her.

"Larka..." Aurora said, resting her forehead on her steering wheel. "Where are you?"

[OOC: Nex, you can have Mati start off at the first crime scene, and Aurora will join you there.]

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang Clock11Sun May 24, 2015 2:52 pm

"So just like other cases... it looked like the victim invited the her murderer in?"

Asked Mati checking the door knob of the victim's house; the case was definitely similar to what was happening around the neighborhood... But he was not so sure what creature would make women die of overload of pleasure.

Furthermore, Mati, for his entire life, never had experience of or had the chance to experience such thing. Yes, Mati was 'virgin', and according to general men of his age, Mati should be the most pitiful soul in entire universe....

In any case, Mati was now led to the place where supposedly naked woman should have been. He looked carefully, trying to find any sign of struggles.

Mati sighed, "And there was no sign of struggles...."

Mati didn't like this mission... it made him feel uncomfortable for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang Clock11Sun May 24, 2015 4:29 pm

Aurora entered the room and stood off to the side as Mati began to question the policemen. This was her partner then? He seemed to have a pretty good handle on these things.

"I wouldn't say no sign of struggle," one of the policemen sniggered slightly, eyes raking over the disheveled sheets and clothes tossed haphazardly about. Evidently, it had been quite a romp.

Aurora gave the man a cold stare, which he wilted under. Giving a muttered excuse, he moved off and left her alone with Mati.

"Any idea what could cause this?" she asked, getting straight to the point. They could do introductions later, when there wasn't a dead body present.

She'd never heard of a case quite like this. It didn't seem to be indicative of ghostly behavior - and besides, the EMF reader confirmed as much. But she'd have to do some extensive lore digging to get an idea of any other creature that could do this.

"Hey, check this out," the policeman from earlier said, holding up the woman's phone. "She was using Voomchat, just like the rest of them."

Aurora looked puzzled at the name and turned from Mati to the officer.

"Voomchat?"

"It's a social networking site," the man said, smirking. "For hookups, one-night stands while the hubby's away, you know."

Aurora pursed her lips distastefully as she wrote the name down. That was something to possibly follow up on.

"Anything else?" she asked. The policeman shrugged.

"We found a bit of hair, but it could be from anything. We sent it to be analyzed though."

Nodding, Aurora looked to Mati to see if he had anything else left to ask. If not, they could head out and discuss their real thoughts in private.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang Clock11Mon May 25, 2015 10:50 am

"Thanks, let us know when the result comes out." Said Mati to the police officer, then signaled his partner to follow him out.

As they were finally out from the view of others, then Mati looked at the female partner, then he scratched his head. "So uhhhh.... My name is Matityahu.... yours?" He asked her.

This was Matityahu's first time for having a girl as his initial partner; Ava was somewhat special case as Mati had only Alex, and Mati cleverly avoided being alone with Ava.

Well to Mati's honest opinion, Ava did not have some kind of women's intuition that his mother and father jokingly said to be careful.

But this new partner of his looked way mature and it kind of made him worried. He could hear his mother words when she discovered Mati was lying to her. 'Mati, if you lie like that you will never beat women's intuition.'

Well Mati could only hope his lying skills had made its progress.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang Clock11Mon May 25, 2015 4:32 pm

Aurora smiled politely and took his hand, giving it a gentle shake.

"Aurora Light," she said. "You want to get something to eat? We can talk more there."

They agreed to meet up at the nearby diner, and received a corner booth when they arrived. After placing their orders, Aurora sat back against the cushioned wall behind her and sighed.

"So, what do you think this is? I've never heard of anything like it."

She glanced down at her notes, her eyes focusing on one particular word she had written.

"Oomfchat," she said, brows furrowed. "You ever hear of that? All of the victims had been using it..."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang Clock11Tue May 26, 2015 4:16 am

Mati eyebrows were furrowed as she said 'Oomfchat', even though the officer had strong accent, but he wasn't that funny.

"Voomchat" He corrected her, "It's a dating app; I just searched for it." Mati showed Aurora the search result he had.

"As for what we are facing here... I really don't know..." There was something that troubled Mati, he wasn't so sure why....

"I did read the file, but something is troubling me... Did they die right after? Or did they die during that act?.... I mean, did they really do it with whatever it was?"

Mati suddenly remembered one of the horrible films he had saw... a firm where a vampire and human girl having such relationship...

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang Clock11Tue May 26, 2015 10:41 pm

Aurora shifted uncomfortably at Mati's question. Evidently, she wasn't too keen on the subject either.

"It's hard to say," she answered. "But our only lead is to assume the two things are related."

She pulled out a small laptop and began to type away.

"I'm going to try to find out more about this... 'Voomchat,'" she said, making sure to get the name right this time. As she searched, her mind was also working at the idea of the source of this trouble.

"Do you think..." she said hesitantly, "that it could be an incubus?"

She'd heard mention of them before, but she wasn't quite sure if they existed, or if this was how they operated. She only knew the instances to which they were referenced.

"Oh, here," she said, finding something. "Apparently, it's a local... err, 'dating app.' It only started up recently too. That must mean the creator lives in this town!"

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang Clock11Tue May 26, 2015 11:59 pm

At the mention of incubus, Mati gave a serious thought about it. His lips were curled at the idea of meeting another demon, he shook his head gently. He hoped it was not...

Then Aurora caught his attention again by telling him the information of voomchat.

"Well then, guess it's time to visit the creator of voomchat." Said Mati.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang Clock11Wed May 27, 2015 10:16 am

Aurora nodded to Mati, her eyes still fixed on the screen.

"Heath Eldridge," she said, brows furrowed. "I wonder where we can find him."

"You looking for Heath?"

The owner of the small establishment had arrived at their table, holding their dishes. He had a pleasant face, with short, curly brown hair and a trim beard.

"Uh yes, thank you," Aurora said as he set the dishes down. She stared at them a moment, wondering if it had been the best idea after all to stop at the first available restaurant.

"You know, I've never been  to an all vegan restaurant," she said, attempting a pleasant smile. No wonder the owner could bring the dishes out himself. Business couldn't be too active.

"Grow everything myself in my garden out back," the man said pleasantly. "Oh, yes, the name's Tom Pattson. Everyone calls me Patsy."

"Nice to meet you," Aurora said, shaking his hand. "You said you know Mr. Eldridge?"

"Oh yes," he said. "Young fellow. Good-looking. Came in here the other day with a date and called my menu 'rabbit food.' Hmph. Anyway, he has a little office down on Main Street. I think he uses to work at the local technology company, but he got his own place once that new app of his started taking off."

Aurora looked to Mati and nodded. Patsy glanced between the two of them, brows furrowed.

"He in some kind of trouble?" he asked curiously.

"Not yet," Aurora replied, smiling. Patsy shrugged and turned back toward the kitchen.

"Enjoy your meals!" he called.

[OOC: Nex, you can use a little time to introduce the two to each other, if you want.]

Last edited by Prisma*Illya on Sat May 30, 2015 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang Clock11Wed May 27, 2015 11:04 am

It seems having a female partner gets you unwanted attention; well, the restaurant looked like it was running by one man, so that might be the case... but you never know. Man always have ulterior motive. In any case, as the man left the table, leaving Mati and his partner with seriously good info, Mati, just like Aurora stared at the dish that was served.

The dish did not look alike the ones he had ordered, but it looked good enough.

"So... How did you end up in this job?" Asked Mati, "I fully understand, if you do not wish to share." Then remembering of what his mother's words, he added, "I am doing this to find my family."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang Clock11Thu May 28, 2015 9:44 am

Aurora smiled at Mati's question - not exactly an uncomfortable one, but certainly not a happy one either.

"Hunting is sort of a family thing,"she explained. "A legacy."

She looked away towards the window, but upon hearing Mati's confession, she turned back and offered him a much more natural smile. It suited her.

"I'm looking for family too," she said. Aurora didn't want to explain the circumstances surrounding her family, and she felt it unlikely that Mati wanted to either, so she didn't press the matter.

"You'll find them," she said after a long pause. "I will too. I believe family always has a way of finding each other. A thread of fate binds us together."

She held up a finger, as though seeing a string wrapped there not visible to human eyes, and smiled.

[OOC: You can get us out of the diner and over to the suspect's place in your post.]

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang Clock11Thu May 28, 2015 10:51 am

"I wish I could say that with your confidence..." Mati commented softly, giving her a weak smile. Yet his eyes looked sad, then stared at his food blankly.

After they had their meals, they decided to take their own ride to get to the suspect's place; well, in Mati's opinion, the creator was more likely a person who could tell who was the real suspect.

To his understanding, the creator would not risk of putting his app in danger of losing profits by committing crime with it. He would probably be using other chat application...

Before he leave his car, Mati concentrated, letting out his aura fill in the air to see if he could feel the presence of demonic being; if there was, well, he could make an assumption that he was dealing with a demon...

But if not... Well he could be relaxed and take this meeting to the next level, finding about the ID of the real culprit.

After this he would leave his car to enter the suspect's car.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang Clock11Thu May 28, 2015 4:33 pm

There was no demonic presence to be found around the small office complex. This was a good thing in some ways, though it left them more in the dark than ever.

Aurora and Mati parked in the little parking lot beside the complex and entered the doors at the end. After speaking with the secretary, they were brought into the office in the back.

"Hi," the man said, smiling despite the look of apprehension in his eyes. "I'm Heath. My secretary said you're agents?"

Heath was indeed attractive - fitting all the qualifications for tall, dark, and handsome. It wouldn't be too hard for him to lure women in. It didn't seem as though he was particularly used to suits, however, and he shifted somewhat uncomfortably in it.

"Yes," Aurora said, glancing at Mati before taking the lead. "We wanted to talk to you about this 'Voomchat' application you invented. Maybe you haven't heard, but it's been the method by which the victims in town have all been meeting the culprit."

Heath leaned back in his chair, lips pressed thinly together.

"I don't know what to tell you," he said. "It's like the any piece of technology, you know? Some people are just going to abuse it."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang Clock11Thu May 28, 2015 7:34 pm

Mati sighed, then look straight to the man, giving him the serious look and as authoritative figure. "That is here we are, trying to stop such abuse from happening further." Said Mati calmly, "We want to tap into the information of the ID that all the victims had common, or the list of the ID that interacted with the victims." Then Mati comfortably lean on the back of his chair, "And we do find one, we want your full support in pinning down the culprit."

Looking at the history of the interactions, or the usage of voomchat of the victims should definitely show them something interesting and if they get all the support from this man, the creator of the program, should give them easy time...

Then again, Mati wasn't sure he would help them... Well Mati could only hope that this man loved his app more than anything else... The press would be talking about bad stuff if he doesn't take action... That would lead to the fall of this dating app and it would give his company a bad name.... If he wants any future app to be success, Mati hoped he would take it.

"Of course, we want you to help us secretly." He added gently.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang Clock11Fri May 29, 2015 11:46 am

Heath looked between the two agents, his face impassive. Perhaps, he was worried about the bad publicity implicating his app might bring. Or, perhaps, the downturn of business if people knew their information wasn't being protected as well as they thought. Or, perhaps, something else entirely.

"I don't know how much good it will do you," he said, turning to his computer. "After all, users prefer certain amounts of anonymity."

He brought up the accounts of the three victims and searched their contact lists. All had arranged meetings with another user, GGP69.

"How do people find other people through this app?" Aurora asked curiously. Heath shrugged.

"Depends on what you're looking for. You can search by face, body type, even feet if you're into that, and obviously, well, other things."

He gave Aurora a suggestive look, and she blanched.

"Yes, anyway," she said hurriedly. "Can you access this GGP69's account?"

Heath had already begun to work on that, lips pursed.

"You know, I wouldn't expect much. Like I said-"

"Anonymity, yes," Aurora said, a touch impatiently.

The contact info came up, but a quick cross-reference showed that the address was not for any residence, and the telephone number disconnected.

"As long as they're valid entries, the system accepts them," Heath said with a shrug.

Well, they did at least have one lead - the meeting place.

"Yes?" Aurora prompted. Heath said nothing for a moment, then answered.

"Patsy's."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang Clock11Fri May 29, 2015 11:32 pm

"Patsy's?" Mati repeated, frowning little.

Wasn't that place they had their meals?.....

Mati gave some thought of what could be done and began to have little unsettling thought... What if the demon was the owner of the restaurant?.... Then again, he couldn't be sure until he actually check the owner out...

In any case, that was it then. That was the lead and they had to work with that lead. The meeting place and the ID of the incubus...

"Alright, thank you for your help. We will handle it from here." Said Mati, signaling his partner to follow.

As they came out from building, he carefully suggested to his partner. "How do you like the idea of meeting the incubus in person?"
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang Clock11Sat May 30, 2015 3:52 pm

Aurora wasn't surprised Mati had gotten to that conclusion. She herself had been thinking, quite unhappily, about the idea.

"It might be the most effective way of trapping him," she agreed. "We should probably have some more words with Patsy about this. "Even if it's not him, he should have some idea about who was in his restaurant at the time."

For the second time that day, they found themselves back at Patsy's. Upon entering, however, the owner was nowhere to be seen.

"Patsy?" Aurora called, to no avail. They slipped into the back and saw the door leading out ajar. Aurora signaled for Mati to follow and eased the door open.

Immediately, she gave a start as the door was pulled from the other side. Aurora and Patsy both gave gasps of surprise, the latter dropping the basket in his hand.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," she said, stooping down to help him collect some of the carrots that had spilled out. Patsy smiled and shook his head, picking up the basket and righting himself.

"No problem at all. Gave me a good start though!" he said genially. "What are you doing back here though?"

"We called, but no one answered," Aurora replied. Patsy chuckled.

"I mean back at the restaurant."

"Oh," Aurora said, blushing. "Well, we spoke with Heath. According to him, the culprit met around here a few times. We were wondering if you'd seen anyone the victims here around the times they died."

Patsy pursed his lips, thinking.

"Well, I saw Heath with that Rita Williams the other day. Think I told you that - you know, when he insulted my cooking. Rabbit food, heh, can you believe it?"

Aurora stared, remembering that small detail only just now.

"And that was-"

"Oh, right around that time, yeah," Patsy said, nodding. Aurora looked to Mati, wondering if he was thinking the same thing as her.

Was Heath playing them, or was Patsy? Or was there a third party in all this?

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang Clock11Sat May 30, 2015 7:28 pm

Mati curled his lips; he wanted to check it out if the owner was demonic or not first, but it looked like his female partner had another idea...

In any case, Mati glanced back at the owner, as Aurora gave him the look. "And you failed to tell us that she was Rita when we came here first..." Said Mati dryly, "how about others? Did he came in here with others too?" He added.

There was something not right here... He could feel it in his gut...
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang Clock11Sun May 31, 2015 12:22 pm

Patsy shrugged at Mati's question.

"I don't think so," he said. "But the alley off the restaurant is a good place to meet if you don't want to be seen. The garden's fenced in, so you can't see anyone, but I hear people sometimes."

Aurora nodded, feeling troubled.

"You think it's Heath?" Patsy asked, brows furrowed. "I mean, he's not the most reputable sort, but murder..."

"We don't know what to think yet," Aurora said, smiling. "Hopefully, we'll get a lead soon."

Patsy wished them luck and head back into the kitchen while Aurora and Mati moved out front.

"Now what?" she asked. Should they continue hunting for leads, or try to go and make that voomchat profile?

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang Clock11Sun May 31, 2015 5:24 pm

"We set up for the meeting first with incubus." Said Mati, "just in case, put up someone else's picture" he added.

Mati curled his lips, something was not right and this gave Mati really bad feeling about entire mission.

Mati then looked at Aurora again, "Well, if you don't like that idea, we could search for more leads. I really don't mind taking our time to solve this one. Something is not right about this one." He said it with uncertainty to his female partner.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang Clock11Sun May 31, 2015 5:55 pm

Aurora pursed her lips, thinking.

Time. No, that was something she didn't have. Not if she wanted to find Larka.

"Let's make that profile," she said firmly, heading back toward the car.

--------------------

Back at Mati's motel room, Aurora stared at the screen showing the application for the voomchat profile.

"Uh... maybe you should do this," she said uncertainly, offering him the chair. "You know more about what... men look for."

Just then, her phone rang. Aurora stepped away from Mati and the computer and answered it.

"The analysis on that hair sample just came back," the examiner said, sounding bemused. Aurora had entirely forgotten about it.

"Yes? What was it?" she asked. The man sighed uncomfortably into the phone.

"Well, I don't see how, but... it seems to be a goat hair."

Aurora blinked. Goat hair? Where would that have come from?

"Thank you," she said, hanging up and turning to Mati. "Did you hear that?"

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang Clock11Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:33 am

Goat hair? Mati's eyebrows were furrowed and looked at Aurora.

"Yeah," said Mati in surprised tone and he quickly finished with the profile creation.

"This bring us the possibility that incubus could change his shape..." then he started typing something to the computer, "Or it could have been something else entirely..."

He showed the picture of Satyr, then he shook face, then sighed. He changed the screen back to the profile page. "Well I created the profile that sounded similar to victims. It looked like all of them were desperate for a man that could give them....uh.... great pleasures..."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang Clock11Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:15 pm

A satyr? In all her time of hunting, she'd never encountered or heard tales of one. Could it be possible?

"How does one kill a satyr anyway?" she asked, walking over to look at the profile Mati had set up. She grimaced, feeling that it was well set up to catch their quarry.

"That... should do," she said uncomfortably, clearing her throat. "I guess we make the proposal then."

She watched as Mati searched for GGP69, then sent the request. With any luck, it should work. In the meantime, they would need to figure out how to deal with this thing if and when it did.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang Clock11Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:36 pm

"No idea... " said Mati as the proposal was done, "but, I think I know who might..."

Mati opened his phone and made a call to HQ, "Hey, this is Mati." Said Mati, "Pip, do you know how to kill Satyr?" He asked with wishful thinking that Pip would know such thing.

Mati put it into the speaker phone so that Aurora could hear it too.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang Clock11

Back to top Go down

Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next