Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo

Go down 
+2
madarrao
Prisma*Illya
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 4 Clock11Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:15 pm

*smacks Jorg* You've become insolent for a footstool. >:0

Thanks, Maddy. Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 4 4134108735

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 4 Clock11Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:46 am

back to the Arcueid avi i see...
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 4 Clock11Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:11 pm

Well, it's been quite a while since I used it. I wanted something Christmasy/wintery.

By the way, I made a pretty awesome Ongyo-Ki and artificially boosted his stats with Ara Mitama. And he voids death/mind/curse/physical! Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 4 3680231627

The weak to expel is a bit problematic... but I can use Tetraja, I suppose.

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 4 Clock11Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:19 pm

is there any point to using someone who voids curse against Baal, if their naturally weak to Mahamaon?

he`d be worse than any other random demon,he might not turn into a fly, but flies arent weak to expel so even if a demon gets turned, you wouldnt have to waste turns on tetraja

all this,assuming your getting demons that null curse for Baal and not something else...
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 4 Clock11Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:09 pm

Well yes, for Baal, although he's awesome against anyone really with that lineup of stats and some really nice skills.

I tried to get Anti-Expel on him, but I couldn't get it at the same time as all the other skills I wanted. :/

Does she really use Mahamaon that often?

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 4 Clock11Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:18 pm

one out of her 2 turns at least if i remember right, provided she`s not doing some other scripted moves like summoning Ose and Flauros
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 4 Clock11Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:26 pm

That's unfortunate.

I tried making a Lilim from my Pixie and almighty Preta. But I couldn't get her to inherit all the skills I wanted... (Samrecarm, Mediarahan, Endure, Bright Might, and Tarukaja).

Someday, the SMT/Persona teams will wisen up and let you chose the skills you want to inherit. No one likes entering and reentering fusion a million times on the off-chance of getting the setup you want!

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 4 Clock11Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:55 pm

they already have, since Devil Survivor(2009) onward, but in exchange, they made the difficulty higher to compensate for the better skills.

so, are you still grinding or are you gonna move on?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 4 Clock11Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:00 pm

I'd be fine with that.

Well, I succeeded in making a Lilim with the skills I wanted. But she's still only lv 37, so I was going to fuse her with some mitamas and do sacrificial fusions to keep boosting her level. But when I went to do so, all the sacrifice options went grey! XO

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 4 Clock11Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:05 pm

you cant sacrifice fusion when fusing with Mitama`s,it`d be game breaking.

so i did every scene i could before hand and then i killed Archer on the bridge in F/HA, and i got 50% completion...
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 4 Clock11Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:06 pm

EFFFF. Well, I'm glad I didn't save then. Screw this. I'm going to level up, fuse my Uriel into a Raphael, and then go challenge Metatron.

The bridge scene is one of the endings?

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 4 Clock11Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:30 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
EFFFF. Well, I'm glad I didn't save then. Screw this. I'm going to level up, fuse my Uriel into a Raphael, and then go challenge Metatron.

The bridge scene is one of the endings?

Lilim turns lvl 80 when she learn all her skills though...

no, i didnt mean it like that, the bridge scene is a turning point in the story, and i just checked my completion percentage since i did every scene possible till then, 50.7%

so i just went, "Hmm so Archer`s death is the halfway point."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 4 Clock11Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:36 pm

Wait, what? >.> She automatically jumps to lv 80?

EFF! You are joking, right? Cause I went through all the trouble of making a mitama instead to try to get those skills on a recruitable Lilith.

Ah, I see. So, is the VN working perfectly then? No bugs or anything?

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 4 Clock11Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:42 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Wait, what? >.> She automatically jumps to lv 80?

EFF! You are joking, right? Cause I went through all the trouble of making a mitama instead to try to get those skills on a recruitable Lilith.

Ah, I see. So, is the VN working perfectly then? No bugs or anything?

yup, just like High Pixie jumps to 54 when she learns all her skills, provided the mc is lvl 50 or higher

if the MC is 76 or higher Lilim evolves to Lilith when she learns all her skills.

everything`s been perfect so far

the only bug i had so far is the game crashing in the specific condition of trying to use the continue function when there isnt anything to continue,if you save and exit,it`ll continue right where you left off(as in, you finished a set of 4 days, you have to pick start to start a new loop, continue will just crash the game since there`s no data to continue from)

maybe a future patch will manage to make the continue button properly grey out when there`s nothing to continue

so basically, the only bug barely counts as an inconvenience, not a problem.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 4 Clock11Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:45 pm

Hmm... well, good thing I didn't save. Again. Or rather, I saved it in a different spot, so I can still go back and redo that.

Ah, I see. I'll have to play it soon.

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 4 Clock11Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:59 pm

will you play it before or after another read-through of F/SN?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 4 Clock11Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:29 pm

Hmm... probably before. I'm watching UBW now, so I think that's enough refresher. Not like I forgot all the details or anything.

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 4 Clock11Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:44 pm

i havent read FSN for 3 years but yeah even i dont need a refresher course for F/HA,it doesnt really touch on the details of FSN
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 4 Clock11Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:58 pm

So, compared to FSN, Tsukihime, Kagetsu Tohya, and Witch of the Holy Night, how would you rate it?

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 4 Clock11Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:03 pm

like i can compare Mahoyo to anything, i`ve only ever seen scenes from it.

well, while its fun, its still a fan-disc, so its below Tsukihime and FSN,but its better that Kagetsu Tohya, although both are great when the story gets going...
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 4 Clock11Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:07 pm

Oh, I thought you played it. :0

Hmm, I see. I never really got to play Kagetsu Tohya cause I started it without a guide and screwed up. And they don't let you start the game anew, and I couldn't delete it properly. I suppose I could download it for my new computer.

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 4 Clock11Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:19 pm

even i dont bother playing untranslated,unvoiced VN`s(like Mahoyo), at least if it were voiced i could pick up some things,but like that all i get is pretty pictures and good music.

yeah,i remember your rage at the time. you could`ve just played it without a guide, or do you want your Len h-scene that much?

Also,Yay, now that i killed the bastard,he`ll finally start showing up for more scenes.Why must the glorious Archer only appear so late.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 4 Clock11Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:21 pm

Oh, I didn't realize it never got a translation. Although I guess I should have, considering they just managed to finish F/HA.

I wanted the full completion because... actually, I don't remember. To get all the pictures, I think? I hate seeing blank spots where there's supposed to be something. Plus, I did want to get to see all the scenes. I think I got stuck anyway where I wasn't sure how to keep proceeding.

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 4 Clock11Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:33 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Oh, I didn't realize it never got a translation. Although I guess I should have, considering they just managed to finish F/HA.

I wanted the full completion because... actually, I don't remember. To get all the pictures, I think? I hate seeing blank spots where there's supposed to be something. Plus, I did want to get to see all the scenes. I think I got stuck anyway where I wasn't sure how to keep proceeding.

well, there`s an anime sub group that supposedly picked it up for translation like 3 months after it was released(april 2012), but some 6 months ago they were looking for an editor cuz they didnt have one, and progress hasnt been updated in 18 months(but unlike other translators,you know their still active cuz they still sub anime`s.)

what i wanted to get at though is, its been"picked up",by an official group no less(thats more than KT or F/HA ever had), so other translators wont touch it with a 10 foot pole and decide to focus on other stuff(plenty untranslated VN`s in the sea that people arent touching)

my playthrough of KT was systematic.
1-1-1-1,
1-1-1-2,
1-1-1-3,
1-1-2-1

you get the idea,right?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 4 Clock11Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:40 pm

Yes, I get the idea lol. I think the problem was that I did use that method, but only after I did a run or two choosing the options I wanted to see.

Wooh, I made my Lilith! Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 4 2733086858

Rakunda, Tarunda, Tarukaja, Bright Might, Endure, Mediarahan, Prayer, Samrecarm.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 4 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next