Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 Clock11Wed May 24, 2017 4:53 pm

Yes, things are rough for her. :/

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 Clock11Wed May 24, 2017 5:03 pm

And none of her friends are there for her : o except for Raidon, everyone is at Ergo or on some other errand
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 Clock11Wed May 24, 2017 5:10 pm

And she's soon going to be surrounded by enemies. Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 280399803

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 Clock11Wed May 24, 2017 5:17 pm

You sound quite happy about that Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 521859387

Hopefully Aegis will come to the rescue Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 2733086858
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 Clock11Wed May 24, 2017 5:20 pm

Not personally, cause I like Alina. But my wicked puppet master side revels in sowing misery and strife. Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 4016036344

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 Clock11Wed May 24, 2017 5:24 pm

Yes, I understand that Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 521859387

And it's your job as a GM to make the characters suffer to allow them to grow m.m
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 Clock11Thu May 25, 2017 12:27 am

Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 2733086858 I am already excited Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 2733086858
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 Clock11Thu May 25, 2017 12:55 am

Posted. :O

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 Clock11Thu May 25, 2017 3:47 am

Thanks for posting m.m

Posted as well.
I'll post for Kurik in the next round...I need to decide how to approach the whole 'being a General' thing. Maybe I'll just have him show up in their quarters or training area...

As for Ehlana, well she needs a little more push, but I think you're getting there m.m
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 Clock11Thu May 25, 2017 4:59 am

Posted Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 3680231627

Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 2733086858 So hyped Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 2733086858
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 Clock11Thu May 25, 2017 9:33 am

Maybe I should have an NPC soldier around to direct Kurik.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 Clock11Thu May 25, 2017 11:20 am

You should : o

I think lack of NPC makes it hard in certain situation, for instance, in last Genesis Crisis, you had given us some info about NPC so we could use that as base to, like say, interact with the IC characters.

This given us good chance of narratives and such, but this time we are making assumption of how old guards' soldiers are and I feel that I am not really sure that's making good narrative... (for instance, Nadenka's interaction with the guards, I just make them as who rarely responsive to her)

Of course, this is my small thought. Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 4134108735
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 Clock11Thu May 25, 2017 11:23 am

I mean, you guys are free to use NPCs too as you see fit. In Nadenka's case, I think having the guards ignore her is fine. But since I know Noin isn't any more sure than Kurik is where this is going, I think some NPC guidance by the GM is appropriate.

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 Clock11Thu May 25, 2017 11:36 am

I think having an NPC guide would be a good idea.

I've also been working on creating a military structure, using a similar concept of what we used in the previous rp with squads, companies etc... right now I'm just trying to give them some personality, so I have a choice of NPCs to sample from for interaction.

Will post them here when I'm done.

Just one question, does the Old Guard have any magic users? I mean it would make sense if they did, I'm just not sure how they would "get" them, since all magic users (at least the ones with combat experience from before two years ago) would be registered with the government. And I don't think the Old Guard recruited all their guards and "military" personnel in the past two years, right?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 Clock11Thu May 25, 2017 11:38 am

They would have magical users, yes. And while they would be tracked by the Army, we all know those biobands can be disabled.

Honestly, the rank-and-file Old Guard soldiers are the same as the current Army soldiers. They just think that the old setup was better, or that Alina was a usurper.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 Clock11Thu May 25, 2017 11:41 am

I thought they(who liked the old system and didn't like Alina) had themselves ran away from current government and had themselves mark "dead"
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 Clock11Thu May 25, 2017 11:44 am

They did leave the current government. Whether they're listed as missing or dead isn't really important.

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 Clock11Thu May 25, 2017 11:47 am

Yeah, that makes sense I guess : o
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 Clock11Thu May 25, 2017 12:06 pm

Okay, here is what I have come up with. In my head, since you said Kurik would be one of the Generals, and employing a classic command structure, I thought one of the existing Generals would start him off with two Companies (namely D and B - I know very creative Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 4276320252)

The command structure could be as follows:
General (in charge of 6 Companies) -> Captain (in charge of a Company (=3 squads)) -> Sergeant (in charge of a squad) -> Private (member of a squad)

Spoiler:

As I said, this mainly for my head to get an idea of what he is getting into and to have some basis for interacting with people, because when I make disposable characters up on the spot, I usually have trouble playing them consistently : o

I only made one of each of the three Squads to not overload everything with people. I think this will be hard enough to keep track of. Also I don't know how big the actualy number of people is the Old Guard employs, but if they have Generals, I imagined it must be high.

If you think this could be a good basis, let me know. If not, well...also let me know XD and we can work something out together.

I'm not saying, all of these will greatly take part in the interaction, but being able to chose is always nice m.m (imo)

And I'll still be relying on your NPC guide to get me started Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 4134108735
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 Clock11Thu May 25, 2017 12:14 pm

Looks good! ^^ I think this is a great idea, cause I want Kurik to build up a following of loyalists, even if they stay fairly minor.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 Clock11Thu May 25, 2017 12:23 pm

Why would they stay minor? Wouldn't they be the ones that Aegis need to fight in later stages? Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 4134108735
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 Clock11Thu May 25, 2017 12:25 pm

Cool m.m

I don't know if I'll add pictures, but I think just having some personality traits will help.

His main target point will probably be Captain level, then Sergeant level. And if possible the other Generals, but I think that may be quite difficult
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 Clock11Thu May 25, 2017 12:36 pm

They might...

Pictures are up to you. Depends on how detailed you want them to be.

I think the higher up, the more difficulty he might have in swaying people.

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 Clock11Thu May 25, 2017 12:40 pm

Exactly : o but the rewards are also higher if he can persuade someone higher up because the squad or company will most likely also be loyal to them.

Also feel free to utilise any of them as you see fit : o
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 Clock11Thu May 25, 2017 12:46 pm

I'm sure some officers will be affable enough.

Mkay. :0

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 24 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next