Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 19 Clock11Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:03 pm

Impatient, aren't we?

I suppose it's pointless to ask, but have you done any reading?

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 19 Clock11Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:54 pm

someone else is impatient. Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 19 4276320252

I actually spent most of the morning in town.
just got home.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 19 Clock11Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:03 pm

Actually, that was to Jorg. It's not impatient if I sent it to him like two weeks ago lol.

But since you brought it up, get to work, book slave! *whips*

I actually just came up with a lot of great backstory material to flesh out Anna Jacobs, the protagonist introduced in book 2. So woobie lol.

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 19 Clock11Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:37 pm

Helloooooo

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 19 Clock11Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:48 pm

hi
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 19 Clock11Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:17 pm

How's it going?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 19 Clock11Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:22 pm

normal
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 19 Clock11Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:30 pm

You're not giving me much to work with here. Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 19 2332200876

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 19 Clock11Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:36 pm

you're a writter, you should be creative with what little is given to you Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 19 2332200876
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 19 Clock11Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:50 pm

You know that's not the same thing. Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 19 2332200876

So, are you doing anything for Halloween?

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 19 Clock11Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:32 pm

Talk to meeeeeeeee

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 19 Clock11Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:09 am

dah doble post

Last edited by Shadow-Heart on Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 19 Clock11Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:10 am

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Helloooooo

jorgiguel wrote:
hi

Prisma*Illya wrote:
How's it going?
Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 19 1599202770
Prisma*Illya wrote:
Talk to meeeeeeeee

Shadow-Heart wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 19 Clock11Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:02 am

Prisma*Illya wrote:
You know that's not the same thing. Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 19 2332200876

So, are you doing anything for Halloween?

nothing? Halloween isn't that popular here.

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Talk to meeeeeeeee

difficult when we are in differant time zones

oh you want to hear something funny?

I almost died two days ago. Almost did a complete 360 degree spin on the highway.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 19 Clock11Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:43 am

where's the battery in the Go-Pro camera when you really need it <__< making you miss out on becoming popular/rich on Vines :/

jokes aside I hope you came out unscathed and learnt your lesson.. next time, go to a stunt driving school so that you can always come out as a hero on the road, than a jerk who people may think doesn't know how to drive >__>

Still jokes aside. We honestly are Glad that you are okay Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 19 142249227
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 19 Clock11Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:05 am

jorgiguel wrote:

I almost died two days ago. Almost did a complete 360 degree spin on the highway.

I did that last year. Tires skidded out in the rain. Barely missed hitting the guy in the next lane, tried to swerve back into my lane, and spun around and slid within half a foot of the guard rail. It's a miracle I didn't get hit by anyone.

I'm glad you're okay though.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 19 Clock11Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:05 am

I'm glad YOU ARE okay though. Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 19 3769223626

... so when are these spy movies coming out : D Mr and Mrs. Iguel-Illya
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 19 Clock11Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:25 am

Lol. I legitimately had ptsd for a few months there. Driving would make me really nervous, and going around any corners, particularly the one where that happened, would make me get really shaky.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 19 Clock11Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:07 am

I tumbled off a high ledge when out for a walk at the beach.

It was low tide and all the rocks were bearing their fangs at anyone walking close to that man made cliff. (during high tide, its all covered by water at a level that anyone falling would be able to avoid the rocks under.)

I don't clearly remember what the height was, though it must have been between 10-16 feet

it took about 2 weeks for my right leg to recover (I missed a jagged rock by a few inches and fell on my leg on a flat out slab type of rock) from bruises but no bone damage.

After recovery, for a month, I always felt a little uneasy when walking past that turn and also made sure I didn't cover (or go about rubbing my eyes) till I had passed it and was in the clear. XD

The walk was at dawn and I had covered my eyes when the sun suddenly poked out from behind a cloud, I kept walking with zero visibility and before I knew it I walked off the broken part off the cliff/ledge. I only remember opening my eyes when I was down on the rocks. My mother who was with me at the time said that I was doing summersault in air with arms moving about freakishly.

I say you this, when it happened I had no idea what happened till it happened. The most I can remember would be feeling a rush of air but no awesome Olympic style spinning about daredevil free-running(Parkour) stunt kind of rush :/
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 19 Clock11Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:28 am

Geez. Why would you be walking at dawn anyway.

Quote :
On the one hand, Joan stated that she carried her banner in battle and had never killed anyone,[39] preferring her banner "forty times" better than a sword.

Fate did its homework. I'm impressed.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 19 Clock11Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:50 am

that's the only time I can take my mom out for a walk cause after we reached home, I had to get ready to go for work. I come home late at night like at 10Pm or after so by that time Mom is too tired to go.. plus its dark and she complains that she wants the sun shining on her skin... Vitamin D and stuff :/ (I hate the sun and heat but... mothers :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 19 Clock11Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:54 am

Prisma*Illya wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:

I did that last year. Tires skidded out in the rain. Barely missed hitting the guy in the next lane, tried to swerve back into my lane, and spun around and slid within half a foot of the guard rail. It's a miracle I didn't get hit by anyone.

I'm glad you're okay though.

It was an interesting experience because there was a lack of emotion in the whole scene.

I was going up a curve while it was rainning(at 1 AM, no one else was around luckly) did a really small turn on the wheel and suddenly the car started to turn really abruptly with the sound of wet rubber going against the pavement.

I still remember the whole thing quite vividly.

1. "This isn't normal."
2. Car is facing the concrete guard rail
3. Arms are paralize, full break by instinct.
4. "Heh, so this is how I'm going to die."
5. Car contineous the spin and is almost with it's back towards the guard rail
6. "Please don't hit, please don't hit, please don't hit."
7. Car stops before hitting.
8. Looks left and right to see if anyone saw that, procedes to drive home.

It was interesting because I wasn't scared at all. The whole experience was:

1. Confusion
2. Acceptance
3. Worry
4. Embarresment

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Geez. Why would you be walking at dawn anyway.

Quote :
On the one hand, Joan stated that she carried her banner in battle and had never killed anyone,[39] preferring her banner "forty times" better than a sword.

Fate did its homework. I'm impressed.

there are many variations of Joan, surprisingly the English state more specific virtous comments towards her, while French state more general virtous comments towards her.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 19 Clock11Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:09 am

Oh my god, I hate the sun too. It's bright and hot and awful. My parents say it gives life. I say iy gives cancer and premature aging. Then again, since people ask if I'm still in high school, maybe some aging wouldn't be so bad lol.

Yeah, sounds similar, except mine was during rush hour and my mind was just blank with panic. No thoughts, no screams, just total mental blue screen of death.

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 19 Clock11Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:11 am

Apparently, Jeanne actually held up pretty spectacularly under the heresy critique. Ironically, it was the cross dressing charges that did her in.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 19 Clock11Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:32 am

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Apparently, Jeanne actually held up pretty spectacularly under the heresy critique. Ironically, it was the cross dressing charges that did her in.

something that many don't know is that Jeanne is only known for wearing men's clothes during her inprisonment. This was because she wasnted to avoid the guard's getting sexual desire towards her.

while leading the french, she was pretty much a girl wearing armor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 19 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next