Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 29 Clock11Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:02 pm

Ah, I see. Doesn't look like my idea of Achilles. But it's a good design.

Clearly, Type Moon has a rather distorted view of what a pirate is like. They all look like they came out of One Piece, and that's saying something...

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 29 Clock11Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:20 pm

also Drake fought Poseidon and something something...

and then Atlantis sunk, but not before she managed to pilfer a holy grail, it makes for a good wine cup,being endless and all,but she doesnt like that it reeks of blood

Last edited by madarrao on Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 29 Clock11Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:22 pm

Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 29 2332200876

That's...... so DUMB.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 29 Clock11Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:25 pm

As a member of a mostly marine country, I don't see a problem with their appearance. That said, I am unmoved by fanservice. Also I think Drake's design is increadible and one of the better pirate design's in fiction. The only problem is that it's Drake.

Hum, surprisingly I had thought of that "someone who beated Poseidon" was a nice concept for a pirate who had ruled the sea. So I'm actually impressed that they did it.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 29 Clock11Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:29 pm

Except Poseidon is a Greek myth, which doesn't fit that well with a British pirate. Not to mention Atlantis sinking right around the time of the Spanish Armada is stupid. Think that might have gotten mentioned in the history books.

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 29 Clock11Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:32 pm

well people who could read the story, said its very fun.

also Jason is a Herk fanboy,when you beat Herk he doesnt believe it and says that  "Berserker is the strongest" in his best illya impression.

when Herk gets back up from his defeat Asterios has to pull a Goku and piccolo VS Raditz,heroic sacrifice to hold Herk in place while Hector skewers both of them...

and then God Hand kicks in...

the story required you to beat Herk 5 more times after that till he finally fades away...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 29 Clock11Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:35 pm

why are you bringing real life facts? This is the Nasuverse, not real-lifeverse.

Poseidon is the most well known sea god in western culture. And western culture was heavily influenced by roman culture which in turn was influenced by greek culture. There's a reason why Anciant Greek is considered the origin of Europe.

So taking that into acount. It makes sense to state something absurd such as "Someone who beated the sea, clearly beated Poseidon." Atlatis I wont comment because clearly not all the story has been stated by Mad
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 29 Clock11Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:36 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Except Poseidon is a Greek myth, which doesn't fit that well with a British pirate. Not to mention Atlantis sinking right around the time of the Spanish Armada is stupid. Think that might have gotten mentioned in the history books.

well,in KnK Touko says that the Counter force had a hand in the sinking of an advanced civilization... maybe they also wiped out its history mentions
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 29 Clock11Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:42 pm

https://i.imgur.com/XtU8kvl.png

This... Is understandable. Extravagant, but understandable...

https://i.imgur.com/HmCdIfw.png

This? This is fanservice at its worst. Her boobs are bigger than her head...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 29 Clock11Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:42 pm

i'm still surprised that illya still thinks that the Nasuverse is like the real world. It clearly has shown to be it's own world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 29 Clock11Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:43 pm

Payne wrote:
https://i.imgur.com/XtU8kvl.png

This... Is understandable. Extravagant, but understandable...

https://i.imgur.com/HmCdIfw.png

This? This is fanservice at its worst. Her boobs are bigger than her head...

differant artists results is differant fanservice levels
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 29 Clock11Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:45 pm

and I'm okay with fanservice... when it's done tastefully.
that second image. nothing tasteful about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 29 Clock11Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:46 pm

I've seen worse.......in real life.
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 29 Clock11Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:46 pm

and that probably wasn't tasteful either. Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 29 4276320252
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 29 Clock11Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:48 pm

not saying that's it's good. just pointing out that it's not bad. It's just meh. (admits to like the design)
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 29 Clock11Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:05 pm

jorgiguel wrote:
why are you bringing real life facts? This is the Nasuverse, not real-lifeverse.

Poseidon is the most well known sea god in western culture. And western culture was heavily influenced by roman culture which in turn was influenced by greek culture. There's a reason why Anciant Greek is considered the origin of Europe.

So taking that into acount. It makes sense to state something absurd such as "Someone who beated the sea, clearly beated Poseidon." Atlatis I wont comment because clearly not all the story has been stated by Mad

i`m not trying to troll...to much,

to start with: Pioneer of the Stars EX.

while sailing on the seas with her crew, the go through a maelstrom, and when they come out on the other end, they find Atlantis(which was just lost/hiding,assumed to be sunk, but not actually.)

while there, sh*t happens, they fight Poseidon, steal the grail and then Atlantis sinks,FOR REAL THIS TIME.

conjucture: maybe Atlantis was planning something world threatening and the Counter Force steered Drake that way and gave her enough power to beat a god(or Pioneer of the Stars shonen power-up factor kicked in)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 29 Clock11Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:07 pm

Yeah, I can see that happen Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 29 2332200876
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 29 Clock11Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:19 pm

jorgiguel wrote:
Yeah, I can see that happen Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 29 2332200876

which one? the Counter force or shonen power-up?

or just that you believe the whole beating Poseidon and sinking Atlantis bit now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 29 Clock11Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:23 pm

madarrao wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:

which one? the Counter force or shonen power-up?

or just that you believe the whole beating Poseidon and sinking Atlantis bit now?

I can see they making Drake do all that considering how hyped up he/she was in Extra Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 29 2332200876
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 29 Clock11Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:52 pm

madarrao wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:

i`m not trying to troll...to much,

to start with: Pioneer of the Stars EX.

while sailing on the seas with her crew, the go through a maelstrom, and when they come out on the other end, they find Atlantis(which was just lost/hiding,assumed to be sunk, but not actually.)

while there, sh*t happens, they fight Poseidon, steal the grail and then Atlantis sinks,FOR REAL THIS TIME.

conjucture: maybe Atlantis was planning something world threatening and the Counter Force steered Drake that way and gave her enough power to beat a god(or Pioneer of the Stars shonen power-up factor kicked in)

That just sounds like bad fanfiction. Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 29 2332200876

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 29 Clock11Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:14 pm

I gave Siri a male British accent. Then I told him to talk dirty to me. Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 29 2120966141

Siri: The carpet needs cleaning.

Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 29 2416964522

Last edited by Prisma*Illya on Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 29 Clock11Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:19 pm

How charming
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 29 Clock11Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:28 pm

Well, I thought it was funny.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 29 Clock11Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:30 pm

I was being funny
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 29 Clock11Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:35 pm

The funny part is, that could be an innuendo... Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 29 2332200876
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 29 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next