Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 40 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:18 pm

and you're fun to talk to (most of the time) Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 40 2120966141
we have reached a point where I'm concerned about our numbers though...

mhh... alright, that's encouraging.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 40 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:20 pm

Well then, go pilfer some worthy member for our ranks. >:0

Indeed. You'll also be encouraged to know that most of bruises will start to heal by then. *beats with a crowbar*

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 40 Clock11Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:25 am

Two hours later...

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 40 Clock11Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:32 am

*is still unconscious from the beating*
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 40 Clock11Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:35 am

*eye twitches*

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 40 Clock11Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:30 am

well one thing is for sure, us Famous Five will always be here... and maybe Leiv and Darkest will return too, to upgrade us into the Secret Seven Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 40 2120966141

... still I'm not really joining Grail Games as I'm not a huge fan of Fate / series and also I'm not that well versed in all its history so again I feel like I won't be giving it the proper justice/respect :/

Anyhow I can give a shout out at The-Evil-Empire Facebook-Page and see if they still remember me and care enough to visit here Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 40 3680231627

https://www.facebook.com/groups/347078458693283/
Its a closed group so only Nex and I can access it : D
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 40 Clock11Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:18 am

Oh okay. :0

Btw, I watched up through the episode A Feast of Friends for Constantine, the one with the hunger demon. That ending... Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 40 4287004830

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 40 Clock11Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:16 pm

*twiddles thumbs*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 40 Clock11Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:18 pm

Greece! Portugal is joinning your path! May hell welcome us in to it's grasp.

I just love how the Portuguese react to this. If in USA the goverment went "We don't care that you voted for this person, we want this other person instead" All hell would be loose. But here in Portugal? Lolno, lower you head and move along, nothing happening here.

****ing hell, and people ask me why I hate being Portuguese -.-
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 40 Clock11Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:45 pm

What happened? :0

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 40 Clock11Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:33 pm

Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 40 621929346

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 40 Clock11Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:38 pm

My sister, is now officially not a student : D
Opening speech by the valedictorian started something like this:
"Hello fellow students, Oh sorry you are no longer students..." :/

lol : D  oh well she finally graduated but missed out on doing so with honors by two points Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 40 2294963316
she got something like X.76 and needed x.78 .. something to that extent :/

I took a video and photos.. photos came out blurry but the video is crisp.. just she was too far away as I got the viewing place at the top most bench at the Amphitheater. At least the viewing angle was good, I could capture the entire ceremony at a wide angle when zoomed out but zooming in to the podium was where things got blurry :/ Still it was okay enough to figure out her from the crowd : D

Now hopefully the University supplies her with a better clarity / quality recorded video of the ceremony. They won't be charging for that but would charge for all still photos :P
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 40 Clock11Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:43 pm

When I graduated uni, it was the most surreal moment of my life. I'd been waiting for that moment since the day I started.

Would have been nice if I could have enjoyed it, but my family was texting me the entire time and I had to keep hiking up my robes to get at my pocket. My brother booked the restaurant too early, and I had to duck out of the ceremony right after getting my diploma. Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 40 2332200876

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 40 Clock11Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:56 pm

Well, another pointless day of inactivity, it seems...

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 40 Clock11Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:12 am

lol it was completely the opposite for her. Sis was not at all enthusiastic about going. but she was the first one to get ready... then again it was only my mom and her who had to get ready, Dad and I came straight from the office so we were already properly dressed. Eldest brother, who arrived home before Dad and I, was fast asleep as he wasn't felling well.

Mom took her time, getting ready (she tried to hurry but still) and so Sis reached the appointed place with a minute to spare. As we got near to the Uni, there was a traffic jam and that made her nervous. In the end once we entered the campus, she just got out of the car and walked all the way to the field : D Definitely would have missed out if she waited in the car.

Ah yeah robes can be annoying in that sense. My Sis had a wrist pouch in which she kept her mobile and the wire of her earphones were already lined up, under her sleeves. So when her friend messaged her, she got the vibration in her wrist, took the phone out, saw the SMS, (didn't reply though) pushed the mobile back into the small pouch (designed for mobile phones) and carried on waiting for the ceremony to end so that she could get out of there as soon as possible. Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 40 2294963316

Nonetheless it was cold but not freezing, nor windy (it was raining during my night) and things went smoothly. The only unorganized part was dinner. The food was kept on round tables scattered about and there was no start point. So people would just be swarming the table, left right and center. Some trying to go clockwise, while others anti-clockwise and then the third types who would just pop in and out in front of the dishes, haphazardly :/

I tried waiting in the Anti-clockwise line and by the time I got to the dish I would have wanted to eat.. they were all empty Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 40 2416964522  Should have joined the chaotic people XD

Your brother should have booked for later :0 its always better to give yourself time than be early cause you never know when something might happen and thus take more time than expected :0

Still memories are memories. Hope yours were fond ones to share with your children, neices, etc. in the future. Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 40 442579085
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 40 Clock11Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:10 am

Come to think of it, isn't November pretty late for a graduation?

Yeah, he should have. Especially considering he graduated the year before and knew how long the whole ceremony takes.

Well, yeah. Like I said, I'd been looking forward to graduating so much that they could have dumped a bucket of pig's blood on me and I still would have been over the moon.

-------

https://rpbastion.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=184

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 40 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40