Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 39 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:07 pm

Hmm. How many total characters is everyone controlling right now?

Me: 5 (Master of Archer, Master of Berserker/Berserker, Master of Caster, Caster, Assassin)

Payne: 4 (Master of Lancer, Lancer, Saber, Mediator)

Jorg: 3 (Archer, Master of Saber, Rider)

I wouldn't mind making either Master, but it's probably better if someone else does it. Of course, I could make Assassin's Master and control him easily enough. He'd just be a minor character to Assassin.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 39 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:28 pm

do you want me to make a character?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 39 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:41 pm

I guess you could make Rider's Master, and I could make Assassin's. :0

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 39 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:58 pm

I'd rather have other people in the RP. :/

don't get me wrong, I know you guys would do it.
but it's strange to have that many characters and only 3 actual people.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 39 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:14 pm

The problem is, there's only two other people, and neither has tried to enter. You can PM/VM Ghosty and Nex yourself if you want.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 39 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:15 pm

what ever happened to gedo? : o
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 39 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:27 pm

.............wow, you're out of the loop.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 39 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:28 pm

yes, as a matter of fact, I am. :/
it happens when you're out of the country for 3 months.
he was here when I left and gone when I got back.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 39 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:34 pm

He disappeared at the beginning of August. Just left me a goodbye note, deleted his account, and disappeared. I talked to one of his other close friends, and he just decided to up and run away from home. There was even a missing persons report out on him.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 39 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:36 pm

yikes. :x

that's obscure.

I do recall seeing him post something about having issues at home a few times though. So, I guess it makes sense in a way.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 39 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:39 pm

If they paid even the slightest attention to him, they could have prevented it...

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 39 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:41 pm

I suppose so, but who knows how much he relayed to people offline...

So, that really means there's only like 5 of us left then...

damn. I'm depressed now. Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 39 621929346
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 39 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:43 pm

I don't think you needed to be particularly perceptive.

Then again, I think parents find it easier to stick their head in the sand and pretend their kids don't have issues they need to help them deal with. That sounds cynical, but I can't imagine any parent wanting to readily accept that their kid suffers from depression or is a sociopath or something.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 39 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:44 pm

true.

of course, it also doesn't help if the kids are somewhat like I was and don't talk to anyone about anything. I was probably the most anti-social person I knew between the end of middle school and the beginning of high school.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 39 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:49 pm

Hmm. I mean, I'm really close to my parents, but I have to admit that I have trouble discussing really personal things. I think I just hate feeling vulnerable.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 39 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:50 pm

for some reason, that doesn't surprise me. Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 39 2332200876

that aside though, unless we start getting an influx of people, I fear that this might be our last Grail War.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 39 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:54 pm

>:/

Well, how do you suggest we do that?

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 39 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:57 pm

I honestly don't know...

RP is essentially a dead art with the younger generation, and the ones that are in our generation are finding themselves with less and less time for it.

Forums in general are also dying out all over the net. Facebook and Twitter have replaced most of them, but I don't think most people actually realize what that means. Forums were a place where you could go to talk with people that shared your ideas, not your general location. Without them, we might actually regress in cultural diversity.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 39 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:01 pm

Hmm. Maybe if you read my book and I published it and then got famous and then told everyone to go to RPB, we'd get a lot of new members. Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 39 3680231627

So get to it.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 39 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:03 pm

I don't think that's the solution. -_-

That aside, I'm actually reading a bit now, but I just can't seem to focus on it.
It's weird. This isn't exactly the type of book I normally read, but it's close enough that I shouldn't be having this much of a problem maintaining interest. (Maybe it's because I've already read through it once? I dunno.)
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 39 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:05 pm

I think so. Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 39 3680231627

Admittedly, I like having a smaller community, but I think a few more members would be nice.

I see... Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 39 2332200876 What chapter are you on now?

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 39 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:08 pm

really? I liked having a large community. : o
but I was involved in 3 or 4 sections back on AC. so, I guess it makes more sense for me to like larger communities.

chapter 3. so, if I can finish it, I can send you the stuff up until the 2nd interlude. :x
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 39 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:12 pm

Why? I dunno, I like the intimacy of a smaller community.

That's it? >.>

You know, if a chapter is essentially the same as the first time around, you don't have to study it in-depth. Admittedly, there are sometimes small changes that you might miss that way.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 39 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:14 pm

because there was always someone to talk with, no matter what time of day it was. : o
you didn't always see the same people, but there was always someone around.

yeah, that's it. :x
and I think once I hit chapter 8 or 9, I'll start to speed up again. the first few chapters are always slow.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 39 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:16 pm

I'm almost always around. Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 39 2332200876

Well, get a move on then. *whips* You'll get more new content the further you go in.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 39 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next