Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 12 Clock11Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:29 pm

mad, what items do I need to anscend Eliz?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 12 Clock11Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:52 pm

*ascends Jorg from footstool to futon*

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 12 Clock11Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:26 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
*ascends Jorg from footstool to futon*

ah, i see that just the feet isn't enough now, now you want to ride me Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 12 2120966141
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 12 Clock11Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:28 pm

I said a futon, not a saddle. Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 12 4276320252

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 12 Clock11Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:30 pm

either way, you're sitting on me
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 12 Clock11Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:20 pm

Or laying. Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 12 3360859111

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 12 Clock11Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:46 am

jorgiguel wrote:

you need to buy the 4 lolipops in the shop, they each cost 20 bats each one is used for 1 ascension, you dont need anything else.no caster pieces, no dragon fangs, just the lolipop

also, the game is going into maintenance as of this edit, to change the Guerrilla quests to be like party quests,permanent 1 time things that appear at specific hours

this should solve the server connection issues
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 12 Clock11Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:04 am

.... we should have called 911 ... Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 12 2014553318 why didn't I think about it before Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 12 3769223626
@iilya: You could still use your admin powers to look up his IP address, do a whois lookup to get the general location, note down all the info, history and give it to the cops and they could take it from there.

He is probably fine, enjoying life outdoors on a beach or climbing a mountain or somewhere mind relaxing, off-the-grid. We can still be optimistic. Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 12 442579085  Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 12 1494320738
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 12 Clock11Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:26 am

Uh, Ghosty, what are you talking about?

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 12 Clock11Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:07 am

finding Gedo :0
or did you already forget about him Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 12 3769223626
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 12 Clock11Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:15 am

Oh...

No. It just came out of nowhere.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 12 Clock11Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:26 am

madarrao wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:

you need to buy the 4 lolipops in the shop, they each cost 20 bats each one is used for 1 ascension, you dont need anything else.no caster pieces, no dragon fangs, just the lolipop

also, the game is going into maintenance as of this edit, to change the Guerrilla quests to be like party quests,permanent 1 time things that appear at specific hours

ok, thx, didn't want to buy too many
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 12 Clock11Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:28 am

jorgiguel wrote:
madarrao wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:

dont worry, they only sell 4 lolipops and you need all of them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 12 Clock11Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:36 am

madarrao wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:
madarrao wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:

servers are down
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 12 Clock11Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:39 am

jorgiguel wrote:
madarrao wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:
madarrao wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:

servers are down

yeah, maintenance ended 40 minutes ago,...but... the quest drops dont stay in your inventory.

you can tell how bad that is, so emergency maintenance...

oh well, more apology quartz, im at 30 quartz already, hopefully i`ll do another 10-roll before the end of the event...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 12 Clock11Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:40 am

i'll save mine for the next event since I already have Tamamo
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 12 Clock11Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:51 am

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Oh...

lol yeah, I'm one of those people that laugh at a joke someone tells at the time but hours or days later, laugh out loud as I would just have really gotten/understood it then : D

At the time you were completely serious and worried and I was chill.. but just now my mind thought about it and it clicked that we could have done something more than wait on what his acquaintances on the other site had to say for his sudden disappearance. And when they did come back to us, it had already been a few days and I still didn't think much at the time :/

This is a modern age where there are smart mobile phones, GPS, satellite imagery, IP addresses, face recognition etc.. the government can really find someone or get important information, quickly or easily.. if they really wanted to.

At least they could get to his house via the IP Address (if he wasn't masking it) and from his family they can know what happened and so inform us if everything is okay. If need be, its a way to quickly get some kind of closure.
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 12 Clock11Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:05 am

jorgiguel wrote:

lucky bastard...

oh well, i`ve accepted our Saberfaced overlords so im happy with Arturia now...

so,what servant are you waiting for?

in my case its Euryale,Nursery Rhyme,and Medea Lily
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 12 Clock11Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:21 am

Shadow-Heart wrote:
Prisma*Illya wrote:
Oh...

lol yeah, I'm one of those people that laugh at a joke someone tells at the time but hours or days later, laugh out loud as I would just have really gotten/understood it then : D

At the time you were completely serious and worried and I was chill.. but just now my mind thought about it and it clicked that we could have done something more than wait on what his acquaintances on the other site had to say for his sudden disappearance. And when they did come back to us, it had already been a few days and I still didn't think much at the time :/

This is a modern age where there are smart mobile phones, GPS, satellite imagery, IP addresses, face recognition etc.. the government can really find someone or get important information, quickly or easily.. if they really wanted to.

At least they could get to his house via the IP Address (if he wasn't masking it) and from his family they can know what happened and so inform us if everything is okay. If need be, its a way to quickly get some kind of closure.

There wasn't much that could be done. I didn't realize anything was up until several days later. By the time I remembered his school and hometown to try to look up his information, his mother had already put out a missing persons report. This was before I even heard from Zendel.

I don't know if closure is really what you want.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 12 Clock11Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:42 am

ah, that's very unfortunate. :/

If he isn't found yet then he must really have gone deep underground(hiding himself from digital footprint).

At least he is a missing person, so in that regard there is hope.
Its better than finding him somewhere without a pulse in him.
It's probably what he may have wanted. Keep his family having hope that he is out there somewhere, versus go through the shame or prosecution they would go under if the community found out of his passing/departure from this world.

In any-case he should have left a note behind (or maybe he did, but they haven't told us or the family didn't find it yet).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 12 Clock11Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:45 am

madarrao wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:

lucky bastard...

Semiramis, Semiramis, Semiramis, Semiramis
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 12 Clock11Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:47 am

Shadow-Heart wrote:
ah, that's very unfortunate. :/

If he isn't found yet then he must really have gone deep underground(hiding himself from digital footprint).

At least he is a missing person, so in that regard there is hope.
Its better than finding him somewhere without a pulse in him.
It's probably what he may have wanted. Keep his family having hope that he is out there somewhere, versus go through the shame or prosecution they would go under if the community found out of his passing/departure from this world.

In any-case he should have left a note behind (or maybe he did, but they haven't told us or the family didn't find it yet).

Yeah...

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 12 Clock11Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:04 pm

jorgiguel wrote:
madarrao wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:

lucky bastard...

Semiramis, Semiramis, Semiramis, Semiramis

well, for your sake,i hope she`s not the unlock for Babylonia
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 12 Clock11Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:40 pm

How do you know there's plans to include Semiramis at all?

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 12 Clock11Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:47 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
How do you know there's plans to include Semiramis at all?

dataminers, they also said that they`ll include every servant so far(as in any servant from any Fate) except Fate/Strange Fake, since its still coming out and it would spoil the story...

for some reason they dont care about Prototype Argent Fragments, they included Argent Fragments Archer and they revealed Argent Fragments Lancer in a magazine before the story with them came out.

also, jorg, dunno if your around or capable of playing now, but the game is online and currently working.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 12 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next