Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 11 Clock11Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:24 pm

make chariot give strength EX and Strength give Instinct A, your not making a game for noobs,it doesnt matter if its slightly confusing,your not Valve
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 11 Clock11Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:04 pm

true.
I like the concept of cards that do more than just buff stats though.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 11 Clock11Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:06 pm

All right then lol.

I agree. Allowing strategic opportunities is more interesting.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 11 Clock11Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:26 pm

from what I think, the tower can represent someone reaching the height of their limits.
EG; Some climbing a tower to reach the top, or like a stair-way-to-heaven where upon reaching the top means enlightenment or transcendence. Top of ones trade. the maximum level once can obtain from climbing to the top, leaving behind everyone below them. Reaching the top doesn't necessarily mean, you're the first to do that but it sure could relate to fulfilment or rise in power.

So that would result in someone being bestowed upon EX-level attribute(s)

but as the Tower is related to calamity(the tower being struck by lightning and crumbling down). I would have it so that everything shatters.

So in essence:
XVI - The Tower - Temporarily grants the Master's Servant  EX-Level stat boost to all stats, leading to a much more powerful/potent NP. Upon the end of the cards effect(Or use of EX-NP), All Stats are dropped lower than their original levels. 

This way it is used as a double edged ability. You may get your one shot calamity onto your enemies but at the same the calamity of The Tower, also effects you (the crumbling of the tower in the tarot image - you fall down along with or on top of your enemies). 

The stat drop at the end means that you have to pick yourself up from the rubble and start climbing a new tower all over again.

It is a buff and a Debuff power.
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 11 Clock11Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:22 pm

all stats EX is essentially a sure kill scenario...

right?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 11 Clock11Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:49 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Hmm. Dunno. Maybe increase all stats by 1, but when it comes down, stats are reduced by 1.

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Well, the buff would be the strength of the tower, with the debuff being the calamity that breaks it.

Shadow-Heart wrote:
from what I think, the tower can represent someone reaching the height of their limits.
EG; Some climbing a tower to reach the top, or like a stair-way-to-heaven where upon reaching the top means enlightenment or transcendence. Top of ones trade. the maximum level once can obtain from climbing to the top, leaving behind everyone below them. Reaching the top doesn't necessarily mean, you're the first to do that but it sure could relate to fulfilment or rise in power.

So that would result in someone being bestowed upon EX-level attribute(s)

but as the Tower is related to calamity(the tower being struck by lightning and crumbling down). I would have it so that everything shatters.

So in essence:
XVI - The Tower - Temporarily grants the Master's Servant  EX-Level stat boost to all stats, leading to a much more powerful/potent NP. Upon the end of the cards effect(Or use of EX-NP), All Stats are dropped lower than their original levels. 

This way it is used as a double edged ability. You may get your one shot calamity onto your enemies but at the same the calamity of The Tower, also effects you (the crumbling of the tower in the tarot image - you fall down along with or on top of your enemies). 

The stat drop at the end means that you have to pick yourself up from the rubble and start climbing a new tower all over again.

It is a buff and a Debuff power.

.......isn't that exactly what I said? Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 11 2332200876

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 11 Clock11Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:51 pm

What if we take a slightly different approach?
How about making The Tower reveal the location of the most recent Servant to defeat another Servant to all remaining Masters?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 11 Clock11Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:54 pm

Hmm. I guess I see the point, but it's not all that great.

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 11 Clock11Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:09 pm

It could produce an interesting battle royale situation though. Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 11 521859387
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 11 Clock11Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:23 pm

Although, that's assuming anyone will want to find someone who just managed to kill another Servant.

Also, I'm a little obsessed with gingers today for some reason.

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 11 Clock11Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:53 pm

Mhh, true...

*dunks jorg in a vat of red dye* Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 11 280399803
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 11 Clock11Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:59 pm

I know. Make Tower lock an opponent's NP (that's disastrous enough). And make Judgment increase the rank of a Noble Phantasm for one use.

Aiden's dad was a ginger, and I was thinking today of the scenario in which he met Aiden's mother. So I tried to look up hot ginger guys, and this one won. He makes me think of a ginger version of Prince Charming from Once Upon a Time. <3

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 11 Clock11Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:11 pm

... Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 11 2294963316
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 11 Clock11Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:14 pm

It's okay, Payne. You can admit it. Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 11 2120966141

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 11 Clock11Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:19 pm

I think I made him uncomfortable lol.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 11 Clock11Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:38 pm

no giving someone EX ranks in everything >.>
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 11 Clock11Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:46 pm

No, I agree. Going up one rank should be enough.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 11 Clock11Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:49 pm

yeah, this isn't like Mad Enchancement where you become insane and become incapable of doing a lot of things.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 11 Clock11Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:11 pm

*tickles Jorg* Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 11 4134108735

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 11 Clock11Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:15 pm

yes?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 11 Clock11Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:22 pm

Just saying hi. Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 11 4134108735

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 11 Clock11Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:32 pm

so have you any idea of how the masters will be?
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 11 Clock11Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:42 pm

what do you mean how the Masters will be? : o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 11 Clock11Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:44 pm

if you already have the masters planned out :V
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 11 Clock11Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:45 pm

ah.

we have general concepts for the Masters of Lancer, Archer, and Berserker.
the rest are still complete mysteries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 11 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next