Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Grail Games

Go down 
+8
Foolcoolylover
Payne
madarrao
Leiv
Shadow-Heart
Dannytheman1
NoIn-LoKi
Prisma*Illya
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

The Grail Games - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 27 Clock11Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:28 pm

Well, if you're the Master's brother, then you already have most of your history in her profile.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 27 Clock11Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:38 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Well, if you're the Master's brother, then you already have most of your history in her profile.

Good point. Ok got the history done(yes, it only took a second)
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 27 Clock11Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:43 pm

Lol, well you can put things in your own perspective.

Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 27 Clock11Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:55 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Lol, well you can put things in your own perspective.

Oh, I always put things in my character's perspective xD

almost done.

just need to find out when she was turned to stone (gonna have to consult Gedo on that one)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 27 Clock11Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:06 pm

turned to stone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 27 Clock11Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:10 pm

Meira has a petrification spell and she's gonna turn her to stone when she fights her when the RP opens.

If that isn't convienient, you can just say that he meets up with me and BBomb in the city. 'Another mage hired by the Franz gnag to watch your back' or so.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 27 Clock11Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:10 pm

Probably right before she was supposed to journey to Clocktower for the opening ceremonies. :0

Instead of killing the original Master, Gedo is planning to petrify her.

Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 27 Clock11Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:16 pm

Gedomaru wrote:
Meira has a petrification spell and she's gonna turn her to stone when she fights her when the RP opens.

If that isn't convienient, you can just say that he meets up with me and BBomb in the city. 'Another mage hired by the Franz gnag to watch your back' or so.

That works. But when exactly do I infiltrate the Mafia? before or after the petrification? That's what I need to know : o

Once i know that, the sheet will be done(all that would be left is actually typing it down)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 27 Clock11Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:17 pm

well killing and petrifying are the same since the body becomes dead/anusable and thus the soul is forced to leave and afterwards recycled

so even if you were to turn the now stonified body back to it's original organic form it would be just that, an organic mass with no life in it.

i'm going on a stretch and guess you people thought of that and forgot this was the nasuverse and not some random fantazy world were everything goes all good in the end
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 27 Clock11Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:19 pm

Oh Jorg, you forget its me you're dealing with.

Sends out an 8 foot diameter airy gray sphere filled with maleficient intent. It isn't particularly fast, nor slow. Passes through physical objects, but can easily be destroyed by magic. Overpowers magical barriers of the same or less rank. The sphere isn't particularly fast, however it carries the curse of petrification and can hit multiple targets. Areas with physical matter it passes through are petrified, including both liquids and solids. If hit completely, death will be slow. This is a curse meant to punish, and as such it does not petrify the blood, vital organs, or the brain. With less to provide for, a person's body could take months to die of thirst or hunger.

Spoiler:

There's the sheet, though I don't think there's anything that would be denied/unrealistic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 27 Clock11Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:22 pm

Gedomaru wrote:

Sends out an 8 foot diameter airy gray sphere filled with maleficient intent. It isn't particularly fast, nor slow. Passes through physical objects, but can easily be destroyed by magic. Overpowers magical barriers of the same or less rank. The sphere isn't particularly fast, however it carries the curse of petrification and can hit multiple targets. Areas with physical matter it passes through are petrified, including both liquids and solids. If hit completely, death will be slow. This is a curse meant to punish, and as such it does not petrify the blood, vital organs, or the brain. With less to provide for, a person's body could take months to die of thirst or hunger.

Spoiler:

There's the sheet, though I don't think there's anything that would be denied/unrealistic

oh, so it doesnt actually turn them to stone just "stops them in time" per say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 27 Clock11Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:23 pm

jorgiguel wrote:
Gedomaru wrote:

Spoiler:

oh, so it doesnt actually turn them to stone just "stops them in time" per say

With everything non-essential turning to stone, yes.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 27 Clock11Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:23 pm

I'd say infiltrate after, Spirit. The only reason you don't kill Gedo outright is to find out what happened to your sister first. Since it would be rather humiliating to the EMA to have their Master taken out before the Games even begin, your goal is to find her, release her, and try to regain control of Berserker from Meira.

It doesn't her into stone. It essentially captures her in a coffin of stone, if you will.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 27 Clock11Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:24 pm

Oh and they can also think and stuff, so its not really stopping them in time.

It's like paralysis. Gratey, hard paralysis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 27 Clock11Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:25 pm

anyway, any reason to just not outright kill her/him?
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 27 Clock11Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:26 pm

Pretty sure Fu could keep herself alive for as long as she needs to with her power : o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 27 Clock11Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:28 pm

i am not questioning the effectiviness of Gedo's pretification, but rather, why resort to it?
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 27 Clock11Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:28 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
I'd say infiltrate after, Spirit. The only reason you don't kill Gedo outright is to find out what happened to your sister first. Since it would be rather humiliating to the EMA to have their Master taken out before the Games even begin, your goal is to find her, release her, and try to regain control of Berserker from Meira.

It doesn't her into stone. It essentially captures her in a coffin of stone, if you will.

Good point. Now I just need to keep Ro as far away from the place she gets petrified at as possible. Cuz if he's anywhere near, he'd probably go on a murderous rampage.

Gedomaru wrote:
Oh and they can also think and stuff, so its not really stopping them in time.

It's like paralysis. Gratey, hard paralysis.

Now how do I sign up for the Mafia IC?

jorgiguel wrote:
anyway, any reason to just not outright kill her/him?

Probably to gloat in her face O:
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 27 Clock11Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:31 pm

You don't sign up for the mafia lol. You just post your character sheet, listing Gedo's mafia as your Association/faction or whatever I had on the sheet.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 27 Clock11Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:32 pm

jorgiguel wrote:
i am not questioning the effectiviness of Gedo's pretification, but rather, why resort to it?

Because the ***** took Meira's eye so she's gonna make her suffer.

The Grail Games - Page 27 142249227
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 27 Clock11Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:33 pm

Lol. That's vengeance all right.

It works out nicely though. I'll PM you shortly, Jorg.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 27 Clock11Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:34 pm

Gedomaru wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:

so your going to super villain option and hope it doesnt backfire on you like it does with every other :V
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 27 Clock11Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:35 pm

Gedomaru wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:

Oh yea, forgot she did that xD

Also, couldn't Fu take control of some random person to relay orders throught too? O:

Last edited by Spiriter on Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 27 Clock11Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:36 pm

jorgiguel wrote:
Gedomaru wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:

so your going to super villain option and hope it doesnt backfire on you like it does with every other :V

Well originally I was gonna give her as a sacrifice to Berserker and his mighty rod of penetration, but Illya likes her so may as well have the chance for revival to make things interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 27 Clock11Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:37 pm

Gedomaru wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:
Gedomaru wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:

Well originally I was gonna give her as a sacrifice to Berserker and his mighty rod of penetration, but Illya likes her so may as well have the chance for revival to make things interesting.

i would kill her off even more painfully just because illya likes her :V
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 27 Clock11

Back to top Go down

The Grail Games
Page 27 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next