Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Grail Games

Go down 
+8
Foolcoolylover
Payne
madarrao
Leiv
Shadow-Heart
Dannytheman1
NoIn-LoKi
Prisma*Illya
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

The Grail Games - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 32 Clock11Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:24 pm

Spiriter wrote:
Creates an orb of continuous powerful vibrations, constantly applying force inward, causing all matter withing to be crushed to nothing, creating a miniature black hole.

Also has a self-destruct version of it that works on a grander scale. That one just randomly came into my mind though.

Spiriter wrote:
Prisma*Illya wrote:
Even if it can't grow, it will continually pull things into it (as long as you have mana to maintain the spell, I assume). That's too powerful. Not crazy, just hax.

Was gonna have it not be able to suck things in : o (oh, and did I mention it's only the size of a guy's fist?)

Besides that, I was gonna not let it suck things in because it'd be too dangerous to the caster. So he'd have vibrations to neutralize the suction. (it's a real powerful spell still, so takes a lot of energy. Basically and end-game, final spell)

-Black Hole doesn't grow

There : o

Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 32 Clock11Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:26 pm

jorgiguel wrote:
if it doesnt suction, then what point is there in calling it a black-hole?

well, would you approve it if it could suction? that is the question. (if so then yes, it can suction)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 32 Clock11Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:28 pm

so, you make a black hole basicly, and the "doesnt suck things" part is dependent on you're guy's mood. :V

you getting where I'm getting here? if you aren't getting it, the answer is no.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 32 Clock11Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:28 pm

I took enough crap from people on AC. It's not going to happen here.

My thoughts exactly, Jorg lol.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 32 Clock11Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:31 pm

hmmm? what crap from AC?
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 32 Clock11Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:34 pm

jorgiguel wrote:
so, you make a black hole basicly, and the "doesnt suck things" part is dependent on you're guy's mood. :V

Yes I am. And no it does't. If he doesn't stop the suction, he himself would also likely end up getting sucked in, along with other friendlies.

he will, under no circumstances, allow friendlies to be hurt by himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 32 Clock11Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:40 pm

Spiriter wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:

Yes I am. And no it does't. If he doesn't stop the suction, he himself would also likely end up getting sucked in, along with other friendlies.

you're not getting it, if you're guy feels suicidal or that he has nothing to lose or going out in a bang, he can just damn everything into oblivion.

this shouldnt even be a question. you should already know that it would be dennied just for implying that you are the one controlling its "no sucking" mode. if you're intent is not to have things be suck in, then there's no point in even having a black hole to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 32 Clock11Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:42 pm

People talking trash about me..

Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 32 Clock11Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:43 pm

jorgiguel wrote:
Spiriter wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:

you're not getting it, if you're guy feels suicidal or that he has nothing to lose or going out in a bang, he can just damn everything into oblivion.

this shouldnt even be a question. you should already know that it would be dennied just for implying that you are the one controlling its "no sucking" mode. if you're intent is not to have things be suck in, then there's no point in even having a black hole to begin with.

*face palm* right. Let me re-work that.

Lets say that the vibrations that created the black hole in the first place caus the black hole to be unable to suck things into it. that way, if said vibrations were to be released, the black hole itself would dissipate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 32 Clock11Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:43 pm

who's trashing you here? and people trashed you before?
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 32 Clock11Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:44 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
People talking trash about me..

Where?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 32 Clock11Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:45 pm

Spiriter wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:
Spiriter wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:

Lets say that the vibrations that created the black hole in the first place caus the black hole to be unable to suck things into it. that way, if said vibrations were to be released, the black hole itself would dissipate.

(reads.....doesnt understand)

do you need help in a particular spell? I'm actually in a good mood for a change so i'll help
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 32 Clock11Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:49 pm

jorgiguel wrote:
Spiriter wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:
Spiriter wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:

(reads.....doesnt understand)

do you need help in a particular spell? I'm actually in a good mood for a change so i'll help

Yea. I got it right this time I think: Suction = him getting sucked in = black hole dissipates because no one to sustain it. and since he'd be the person closest to it, that means there's no way he could let it suck things in, as he;d be the first. Which would mean suction = pure suicide with no damage to anything else.

Well, I could use some help on one that attacks by causing vibrations on the air around the target, using the resulting clash of the different vibrations from different sides to cause damage : o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 32 Clock11Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:53 pm

before I help you on those other simpler spells, lets take care of this abomination of a spell you are so focus on :V

first, lets drop the Black Hole thing

now that that is out of the way, what is it that you want this spell to do, not what will the spell do, but what is the reason to make this spell to begin with. Do you just want to be able to crush an area, make a big bad ball of doom to throw at people, or whatever.

i'll be right back in about 10 minutes
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 32 Clock11Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:57 pm

jorgiguel wrote:
before I help you on those other simpler spells, lets take care of this abomination of a spell you are so focus on :V

first, lets drop the Black Hole thing

now that that is out of the way, what is it that you want this spell to do, not what will the spell do, but what is the reason to make this spell to begin with. Do you just want to be able to crush an area, make a big bad ball of doom to throw at people, or whatever.

i'll be right back in about 10 minutes

Ball of doom. Random thing that slipped into my mind. Didn't honestly think it'd be approved anyway. Just get carried away when I start talking about something.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 32 Clock11Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:00 pm

Someone I banned.

On AC. All the time. There's no way you both don't know that. Particularly those RPG people and that asshat Zero's little fanclub.

Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 32 Clock11Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:03 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Someone I banned.

On AC. All the time. There's no way you both don't know that. Particularly those RPG people and that asshat Zero's little fanclub.

Oh yea. that. You must not know how much they hated on Zero xD

I remember calling him the Hentai Chupacabra. I also remember him making a place called "prisma's forum" to poke at you once.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 32 Clock11Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:06 pm

I've never seen anything negative come back at him. They were always drooling all over him.

Yeah, I remember that.. It's bullying, plain and simple. Especially coming from a mod.

Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 32 Clock11Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:07 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
I've never seen anything negative come back at him. They were always drooling all over him.

Yeah, I remember that.. It's bullying, plain and simple. Especially coming from a mod.

Yes. Yes it was. People at AF like to do that too. mostly why I don't go there.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 32 Clock11Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:11 pm

The worst part is that all the staff were in on it, purposely finding ways to infract me and bother me. Bastards.

Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 32 Clock11Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:12 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
The worst part is that all the staff were in on it, purposely finding ways to infract me and bother me. Bastards.

That part I wasn't aware of xD
Back to top Go down
Foolcoolylover
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Foolcoolylover

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 32 Clock11Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:15 pm

Well even though I probably have a few friends over at AF what ever that stands for, I can't divide my attention, so I'd much rather be here. :0 *end of my offtopicness here*
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 32 Clock11Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:17 pm

Foolcoolylover wrote:
Well even though I probably have a few friends over at AF what ever that stands for, I can't divide my attention, so I'd much rather be here. :0 *end of my offtopicness here*

Anime Flame, where half the RP section went. The other half came here.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 32 Clock11Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:21 pm

Don't speak the name. >:\

Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 32 Clock11Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:23 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Don't speak the name. >:\

No one here's gonna move there. But alright.

Anyway, Jorgy's 10 minutes are up. It's almost 3:30 am, I should sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games   The Grail Games - Page 32 Clock11

Back to top Go down

The Grail Games
Page 32 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next