Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo

Go down 
+2
madarrao
Prisma*Illya
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 8 Clock11Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:14 pm

Pierce only works for physical skills(to my knowledge at least,i never checked in this game,but i did in Devil Survivor) and the MC is the only one who has access to a phys almighty skill,so pierce on demons wont help at all,since pierce is still vulnerable to the Reflect Noah gains after the first turn.

but on the other hand, Noah is manageable,i fought him like 20 or more times to grind to 99,i debilitate`d him each time to the max, and i think he only ever dekunda`d once. so you can literally stall him forever, or until your healers and attackers run out of MP
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 8 Clock11Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:24 pm

It is? Pooh... But since I'm not doing TDE, I can't unlock Pierce on the last magatama.

That's good to know.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 8 Clock11Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:42 pm

.....well, Isamu's head sticking out of a wrinkly-looking rhinoceros was beyond ridiculous.

In any case, I had to waste a few turns on Chakra Elixers and healing to make sure I didn't kill him too quickly, cause I dealt around 3000 damage on my first turn. With two Bright Mights from Raphael and Lilith, a Focus on MC, two Tarukajas from Ongyo-Ki and Raphael, and then Deathbound with the MC.

Then, I subbed Atropos in for Ongyo-Ki and had her Makakaja. it was Debilitate from Raphael twice before I subbed him out for Trumpeter. And Lilith used all her Rakundas before moving on to Tarundas. Then Trumpeter and Atropos Makakaja'd to max before MC and Atropos wiped him out with a few good Wind Cutter/Zandynes (about 1500 per spell).

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 8 Clock11Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:23 am

I made it into Masakados' shrine and took out Zoukou and Koumoku. I'll finish off the other two tomorrow. Jikoku uses ice. Shouldn't be too hard. Bishamoton (?) has two press turns, besides the Dragon's Eye, so that will be a bit trickier.

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 8 Clock11Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:27 pm

Bishamonten is easy, he`s weak to ice so he Freeze`s often so you can just crit him with impunity.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 8 Clock11Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:41 pm

I really love my party right now. It's so good. And once I nab Freikugel and the Masakados mmagatama, I'll be nigh unstoppable. Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 8 2733086858

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 8 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:31 am

So the first time around, Bishamon kicked my butt HARD. He debilitated the crap out of me while Tarukaja-ing like 8 times, at which point he was able to kill me in one attack. But the second time around I debilitated him, Tarunda's him, and Tarukaja'd myself, and he couldn't keep up.

Well, I only need to level up once more to nab Freikugel. And I'm almost at 90, at which point I can make an awesome Michael. Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 8 2733086858

Ongyo-Ki has nearly maxed, at which point he'll get Victory Cry. Sweet.

Lilith got Hell Fang, which deals crazy good damage. Like 482 with no buffs. And with Mana Surge, she'll be amazing.

Raphael got maxed out an made into Gabriel, who I realized I probably shouldn't level up, as the sacrifice in my Michael fusion, otherwise I'll have to wait more levels to get him.

I made a good Mada as well, who I should start working to level up as well. I think I'll deal with Thor and Baal Avatar tomorrow, once I nab Freikugel. With that and Masakados, they should go down easily.

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 8 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:19 am

good going

dont forget to get 100% of the compendium
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 8 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:22 am

No worries. Once I gget my dream team in place and defeat Baal Avatar, fusion is fully go! Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 8 2733086858

It's annoying though cause every fusion guide tells me what you get from various combination, but not what combinations to try for a particular result. Ie:

DietyxMegami = Holy, DietyxSnake = Lady

Rather than the far more useful

Diety = MegamixHoly, SnakexLady, FairyxHaunt, etc

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 8 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:48 am

new type moon work novel with Waver as the main character and apparently Luvia will be in it
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 8 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:14 pm

Adult Waver or young Waver?

Though I guess if Luvia is in it, it's probably the former.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 8 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:26 pm

adult waver
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 8 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:37 pm

Eh. I'm not that interested in him.

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 8 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:20 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
No worries. Once I gget my dream team in place and defeat Baal Avatar, fusion is fully go! Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 8 2733086858

It's annoying though cause every fusion guide tells me what you get from various combination, but not what combinations to try for a particular result. Ie:

DietyxMegami = Holy,  DietyxSnake = Lady

Rather than the far more useful

Diety = MegamixHoly, SnakexLady, FairyxHaunt, etc

well,the chart is easier to make than the way around than the other, the other would just end up as a very long list...

people just assume the character they see in the picture is Luvia,because there`s only a very small chance someone`s gonna use this novel to turn Luvia`s sister into her own character.

then again they`ve done bait and switch before, as is Big boobed red Saber

anyway, time for more F/HA. since i`ve only been playing hanafuda for the past 3 days... next up, the Rin pool date
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 8 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:22 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Eh. I'm not that interested in him.

even if the story is about clocktower shenanigans? THATS RIGHT! this is no grail war!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 8 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:27 pm

I know it's easier, but it's far less useful...

Well, obviously not, since Waver dismantled it. I have no idea who all those people are though, aside from Waver.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 8 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:29 pm

thats normal illya, this is a brand new story illya! no tsukihime, no fate serie, no kara no kyoukai. its a clocktower centric story!
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 8 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:32 pm

Should be interesting. I don't know where people are getting Luvia ffrom though. She'scclearly not in the picture.

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 8 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:34 pm

brand new story,but not confident enough to not pin itself on old characters

you did zoom out the pic enough to see the blond with drills on the left side of her head and a jewel on her neck(same jewel Luvia`s original sprite has)
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 8 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:51 pm

Lol, good point.

I zoomed out as far as I could. If you mean that girl on the right, it doesn't resemble Luvia to me.

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 8 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:10 pm

like i pointed out, there`s no proof its Luvia, people just expect it to be because it`d be a bigger fan draw.

my guess would be that she could be Luvia`s sister(cuz Edelfelts always come in pairs...)

the old man is probably gonna be the head of Clocktower, he`s supposed to be 2000 years old if i remember right

the girl in the center is probably the main plot and the new guy in the lower right would then be the villain

Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 8 IJdYItc
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 8 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:20 pm

I assumed the old guy was the villain lol. Missed the lower right hand guy.

I wonder if they'll finally address that super dangerous guy they have locked up there.

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 8 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:22 pm

memory tells me that that guy isnt super-dangerous as much as having super affinity advantage over people who use their magic circuits... so that doesnt make him very different from Kiritsugu`s Origin bullets
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 8 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:58 pm

is there any proof that Luvia has a sister?

although it's said that her family typicaly works with twins, they also implied that they tended to always be together. And Luvia has never even mention a sister much less been with one
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 8 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:04 pm

never heard the part that they always were together, i mean, they were together in the 3rd grail war, but one of the Saber`s is the second servant to die after which it`s master is taken hostage for 30% of the family magic crest(which may or may not imply having a child with the Tohsaka master...)

anyway, havent reached the Luvia scenes in F/HA yet, i`ll get back to you after i do, cuz as for Luvia never mentioning a sister in any other type-moon material(as in Prillya) is kinda irrelevant/unreliable...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 8 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next