Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo

Go down 
+2
madarrao
Prisma*Illya
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 9 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:05 pm

its actually quite implied that she got married into the tohsaka
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 9 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:15 pm

so then ,Stockholm Syndrome...

then again i guess it fits the 3rd grail war...
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 9 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:18 pm

It does?

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 9 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:20 pm

it does, that's where all the rivalry between Luvia and Rin comes from, the Edelfen hate the Tohsaka for the humiliation forced on them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 9 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:21 pm

madarrao wrote:

no no, you got the wrong message, i only said they it's implied she married with the tohsaka, never that it was willingly
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 9 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:22 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
It does?

Nazi`s, Imperial Army, entire streets lined with Landmines.

Avenger says that the 3`rd Grail war makes the 4th look like kids burning themselves while playing with matches... and this by the 4th day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 9 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:24 pm

even the 5th war makes it look like that, Zero Caster does not make the whole war
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 9 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:27 pm

jorgiguel wrote:
madarrao wrote:

no no, you got the wrong message, i only said they it's implied she married with the tohsaka, never that it was willingly

if she wasnt willing, then the marriage can be called "being held hostage for 30% of the crest"(+7 to 8 years till it can be passed on if what i guess you were trying to point out...)

I wonder if Tokiomi`s grandpa was a Shinji-like character...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 9 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:27 pm

or maybe it was just different times, it's only recent that women have equal rights
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 9 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:32 pm

Nazis in Japan?

Well, not only that, I'd say that given the circumstances and the mentality of magus society, it's not the type of situation you can judge accurately from our point of view.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 9 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:34 pm

yeah, illya, japan was an ally of germany in world war 2 :V
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 9 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:35 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Nazis in Japan?

Well, not only that, I'd say that given the circumstances and the mentality of magus society, it's not the type of situation you can judge accurately from our point of view.

Japan was an axis power back in WWII and the 3rd war was sometime in 39 or so...

all this talk about magical heir`s makes me wonder if Zouken wasnt planing for Sakura to have kids with Shirou before the 5`th war started...

i mean, he was planing to pair up Kariya and Aoi...

and we dont know of another male magus in town besides Kotomine...
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 9 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:38 pm

I'm well awarw that they were an Axis power, thanks. >.> But I've never read about any Nazis being stationed there. It was more of an opportunistic non-aggression pact than a real alliance.

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 9 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:42 pm

Aoi had a great magus-bearing womb and connections to the magus world, as I understand. Shirou had nothing to contribute to a marriage of that kind.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 9 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:47 pm

wonder if we'll see the mercury golem
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 9 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:52 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Aoi had a great magus-bearing womb and connections to the magus world, as I understand. Shirou had nothing to contribute to a marriage of that kind.

yes but Zouken already has a "replacement" for her in the form of Sakura, his main plan was to have Sakura`s child participate in the grail war, but the war happened 50 years to early... but , i guess we dont know how large Zouken`s sphere of influence is, for all we know he can get suitors all the way from london, or he could be limited to what he can find in the city...

didnt Volumen maid already appear in a pic in F/Apocrypha?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 9 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:55 pm

Well, yes, but I doubt he had Shirou in mind. He didn't even seem to know him in HF when Shirou stopped by the house.

Maybe it would have been Shinji...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 9 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:55 pm

i mean like actual relevance, not just a scene
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 9 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:56 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Well, yes, but I doubt he had Shirou in mind. He didn't even seem to know him in HF when Shirou stopped by the house.

i'm pretty sure between shinji or some random guy sakura fancies, zonken would pick the random guy
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 9 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:03 pm

Why do you say that?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 9 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:06 pm

well zonken doesnt really like shinji
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 9 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:08 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:

^Zouken looks down on shinji that much

we already know that Zouken had Sakura spy on Shirou to see if he would become a master(but the command seal bruise only appeared on day 2-3)

but sakura had been coming over for 1 and a half years already.mind you, we dont know how long ago this war was predicted, cuz the 4th was predicted 10 years before it started...
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 9 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:19 pm

Sakura's initial visits had nothing to do with the spying.

Zoken cared enough to stand up to two Mastets and Servants to allow Shinji to escape when Rider "died" at the beginning of Hf.

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 9 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:28 pm

who was the second one, cuz i only remember Shirou in HF(im way behind on a re-read).... unless you mean Chaos Theory fanfic where i know Rin was present too...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 9 Clock11Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:30 pm

stand up? he's real body was always inside sakura, it's not like he was in danger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 9 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next