Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman

Go down 
+8
Renshi52
Shadow-Heart
Leiv
Shayu Wolf
Spiriter
madarrao
RyubosJ
Prisma*Illya
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage

Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 43 Clock11Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:35 pm

Gedomaru wrote:
EXOOODIAAAA

it was even more sad cause I didn't expect it and I had just before he won used a counter/negate on something of less relevance. In my head I was just "i can ignore him cause he's too slow" and he just pulls a combo out his ass
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 43 Clock11Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:37 pm

Okay. :0

I see... *can't relate*

AHHHH, EXODIAAAA. IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 43 Clock11Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:39 pm

the only thing that made it worthwhile was that i payed 5 euros and got 10 euros in a single card
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 43 Clock11Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:44 pm

So... after six hours, you made like 5 bucks? Sweet. Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 43 4276320252

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 43 Clock11Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:49 pm

Oh my, we get to make a new chat thread.

Who was next?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 43 Clock11Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:56 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
So... after six hours, you made like 5 bucks? Sweet. Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 43 4276320252

i made money from playing a game i enjoy, yes
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 43 Clock11Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:57 pm

Hmm, really? Well, I think we went through everyone... I could just start on non-member related puns. :0

Well, congrats.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 43 Clock11Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:59 pm

that said the deck i used is worth like 200 and it's not even complete
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 43 Clock11Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:05 pm

How could cards be worth that much money?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 43 Clock11Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:11 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
How could cards be worth that much money?

how could games, food, pieces of paper and round pieces of metal be worth anything? because people put value into them. that simple.

let me put it this way. there are actual tournaments of card games, tournaments with prive money, allot of money allong with allot of other stuff to help those who win keep winning.

what does that mean. it means the decks those people use are worth money, because with those decks those people make a living.

what do decks have? cards, so cards are worth money, the money then varies in acordance to how much important the card has in the deck and how many of those cards exist.

yugiho is allot more expensive than magic though
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 43 Clock11Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:30 pm

Hmmm.... Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 43 2332200876 I've never seen Yugioh decks worth that kind of money. Then again, it's been a long time since I looked at the actual cards.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 43 Clock11Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:33 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Hmmm.... Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 43 2332200876 I've never seen Yugioh decks worth that kind of money. Then again, it's been a long time since I looked at the actual cards.

illya, you who played only casual have no idea how expensive yugiho is competitive. who remember those decks you hated me and mad for playing. they expensive because they were made to win, where as your's would have one or two cards worth anything and nothing more because they were just made to have fun
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 43 Clock11Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:49 pm

I guess that's true.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 43 Clock11Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:57 pm

that said, the good thing about yugiho in comparison with magic is that while yugiho is more expensive competitive, the casual side is worth nothing. magic on the other hand is so old that even casual games are competitive.

like the one where my deck is worth 200

it's a 101 card deck. you pick 1 commander, essentially one legendary creature as the boss of your deck, he's on his own special zone which you can play him anytime you can pay for him and he's in that zone and then you have a 100 cards deck, where you can only have one copy of each card(except basic lands) and all cards must have only the colors of you commander.

it's really fun cause it's not a competitive format though there can be casual tournaments of that(like today) and you get to see everyone's personality in their deck.

Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 43 Prime-speaker-zegana-gtc

My deck uses Zegana as the commander <3, and i've been building it for 4 years now and i'm still building it as new cards are made and i get older cards. My deck wins by putting the best creatures in those colors and then just protecting them and clearing the way for them to hit. though i do have a combo to buy the whole deck and another to have infinite mana.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 43 Clock11Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:58 pm

Uh huh...

I really don't get magic at all. It's too convoluted.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 43 Clock11Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:01 pm

convoluted?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 43 Clock11Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:03 pm

Unnecessarily complex. Difficult to understand...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 43 Clock11Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:05 pm

it's not unnecessarily complex, it's just not braindead like yugiho

after all, magic was created by a math teacher on his free time and was perfected during the course of 21 years, yugiho was a response to magic and was left at that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 43 Clock11Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:10 pm

I SUMMON THREE BLUE HEAD WHITE DRAGONS IN ONE TURN

Ahahha, there used to be no rules.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 43 Clock11Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:12 pm

Gedomaru wrote:
I SUMMON THREE BLUE HEAD WHITE DRAGONS IN ONE TURN

Ahahha, there used to be no rules.

to be fair magic's original rules were also pretty bad, though i guess it did have rules unlike yugiho
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 43 Clock11Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:14 pm

Yugioh isn't braindead. Even with all the many, MANY faults they've brought it, it's nothing to do with the raw mechanics of the game. Yugioh is simple in its basic rules, but adds layers of complexity. It's actually one of the only card games I've been able to stand because others usually make things stupidly contrived and complicated. Games should be challenging and enough complexity to allow seasoned players to have fun, but needed to be simple enough for accessibility. Magic is clearly not one of those. If you need a rule book and hours of study to just get into a game, it's way too complicated.

Oh god, season 1's nonsensical bullcrap. Suddenly, winged monsters have an advantage over land monsters. Now I can launch something at a specific section of a monster like its floatation ring to have it drop down on other monsters and kill them! Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 43 4276320252

That was just the anime though. The game always had rules.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 43 Clock11Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:20 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Yugioh isn't braindead. Even with all the many, MANY faults they've brought it, it's nothing to do with the raw mechanics of the game. Yugioh is simple in its basic rules, but adds layers of complexity. It's actually one of the only card games I've been able to stand because others usually make things stupidly contrived and complicated. Games should be challenging and enough complexity to allow seasoned players to have fun, but needed to be simple enough for accessibility. Magic is clearly not one of those. If you need a rule book and hours of study to just get into a game, it's way too complicated.

Oh god, season 1's nonsensical bullcrap. Suddenly, winged monsters have an advantage over land monsters. Now I can launch something at a specific section of a monster like its floatation ring to have it drop down on other monsters and kill them! Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 43 4276320252

That was just the anime though. The game always had rules.

what? i never needed a book or hours of explanation and i dont know anyone who did. just needed to play and someone to tell me what i can and cannot do, just like you needed for yugiho. wtf do you think magic is to even dare say that?!
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 43 Clock11Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:22 pm

Jorg, it's a game. Get your panties out of a twist. Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 43 2332200876 Does it really matter if I don't get it? It's fine that you like it. I just don't get it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 43 Clock11Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:24 pm

wtf are you talking about? i'm always like this to everything
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 43 Clock11Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:25 pm

Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 43 2332200876

Anyway, I've come across many card games in my time, and I could never really get into any of them. Yugioh was the exception. And then they butchered that. Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 43 2416964522

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 43 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman
Page 43 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next