Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland

Go down 
+6
Dannytheman1
Silver90
Spiriter
Rin
TheDarkestAnimeFan
Leiv
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland   Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland - Page 5 Clock11Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:49 am

Prayer

As Mathew took over the fight with Winters, following his command, Prayer immediately used his senses to look for Vino. Finding him near Ember, he rushed to her position. "Yea, I'm open to suggestions on how we kill this 'thing'" Prayer had his senses primed for Vino, so he'd know if he started moving, if his holy swords, which were floating behind him, could get close enough, they could do pretty high amounts of damage to the vampire.

Rover

Rover quickly snapped out of what ever state he was in a hurriedly put the book down, then stared at awe again as Anansi again transformed, this time into a regular tiny spider, and crawled away. He then turned to the group, and blankly blurted out, "Maybe it's a demon? those tend to bring dead bodies back to life as hosts. Met a few before~"
Back to top Go down
TheDarkestAnimeFan
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
TheDarkestAnimeFan

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland   Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland - Page 5 Clock11Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:58 am

As Jack ended his question and looked to where Harlan sat, he found naught but a lonely fountain, black ichor still bubbling silently, trickling down onto the ground that was just as pitch black. A sense of being thrown back by motion slammed into Jack, like standing on a subway train without holding anything just before it lurched into full speed. He tumbled head over heels, bruising himself in various places, nearly getting a concussion countless times as the world rolled and spun by, only to finally quiet down, as a chorus of whispers that had grown into the tumbling of a waterfall reduced to the noise of a mere breeze. Jack now sprawled on the ledge of a cracked clock tower overlooking a burned and diseased ruin of a city, the sky above a cloudy mass of dark lightning and rumbling clouds.
He sat for a moment before the sense of falling came, finding that he had ended his trip on the underside of the ledge, and that the shadows seemed to have deemed gravity should work once more. Several twisted bars of iron and cracked rows of concrete protruded below him as the ground began to hurtle closer, and Harlan sat on one of them just as he had on the fountain, looking upward curiously and words reached Jack just as he began to fall.
"You're too loud, Lycan. Sure you'll find shadows, but its more accurate to say that they will find you."

Back to top Go down
Silver90
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Silver90

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland   Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland - Page 5 Clock11Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:45 pm

Vino

Ember's shaky movments caused to alter her course and escape vino's grasp long enough for the two male exorcists to appear, though her phatetic attempts at shooting him would be just that, phatetic, as he just kept track of the position the gun was pointing at and moved out of the way as soon as she pulled the trigger, effectively dodging the shoot at the same time it was fired.

With prayer's sense's on him , the exorcsit should of been able to pick up on his killing intent aura, whihc in turn would allow Vino to sense him back. Along with Vino's aura, Ladd's and Zack's who would also be in the area should also wash over prayer giving him a special "warm fuzzy filling inside" due to the trio's murderous nature.

Vino's second chant would end with the words "Lightning Storm" and raising his hand into the air, on que bolts of lightning erupted from his hand shoot towards faust,ember,prayer,and their weapons(emeber's gun,prayer swords,faust cards).

Faust would foolishly defend against the lighting with his infused cards, the clash of magic causing an explosion like earlier but this time in much closer proximity to faust blasting him backwards while Vino stood to observe the result of his actions.

Faust

Faust was cursing under his breath at how bad this got when the ground started raising and made an innapropiate comment when ember asked for a plan but the thunder from the rumbling lighting covered it up. Even when he tried to help he found himself blasted back, it would of been actually better to have the lightning hit him, due to it being spread out over several targets the power would be weaker, equal about to that of a stun gun, sure you would get a nasty shock but nothing life threatening.

Thinking about how he had next to no chance against this multi elemntal mage, Faust was quickly contemplating escape, wanting to live everyone behind and just run for it, afterall most of the time he just ended up hurting himself with his own power. Unlike Vino who seemed to be a capable mage with great controll, all Faust could do with his energy was throw explosive clumps of it via different objects. The male exorcist would try to inch away bit by bit as everyone else holpefully kept vino and the other psychos distracted.

Zhi

Jasmine's "taunts" made him laugh, answering quickly with a light and sarcastic tone. "Apparently you're right... though i don't know who. I normally would , but as you pointed out someone stole my pants so i can't get dressed, you'll have to track down my pants theif first". Zhi's "witty" remark sounded much better to him due to his inebriated state but hey atleast he was still coherent and able to think for himself, even though bad joxes were the only things he could come up with currently.

Katarina

"Link.... ehh?" Kat faked ignorence to his real meaning while winking to suggest what she had pretended to interpret his words as.

Receiving the letter from Vela made Katarina smirk. "Well would you look at that, she's already headed in the same direction as us, guess you get to see your little girlfriend sooner then later." Teasing Sain with vela was one of her favorite hobbies as the two didn't really got along despite being somewhat similar, but what trully amazed her was that it still worked everytime, one might think they would eventually learn to ignore... but then again one might also think that one might eventually get bored of using the same "attack".

Katarina could still give orders to Vela over the link for additional information but she considered it to troublesome to do so and decided to head towards the tunnels with only one last command, "hurry". Once they would reach the destination she would stop sain and inspect the surroundings wanting to see how safe it was. Upon confirming the safety of the location she would take out a piece of chalk and start writting on the walls/ground in an arhaic language, setting up the ritual to invoke mist over the area.

Kat would grab Sain and hide into mist waiting for Vela near the entrance, the mist not being very thick but still enough to hinder vision, the distorted shapes of moving things being quite visible inside the mist, this also being the reason why she told sain to make himself comfterable and stand still, acting like part of the sceneary.

Carlos/Selena

Not shooting the spider was becoming increasingly difficult for the male lycan, but thankfully he wouldn't have to put up with it for long as the spider left via a quite amusing way.

"I guess it could be him, makes sense sort of. Well usually a cemetery i believe, but why do you ask?" Selena answered both of the kids while not understanding what chrys was on about since her mind was still trapped on the fenix, dead friend part, not even begining to analize the riddle yet.

"This is stupid, there are a bunch of undead running around and the riddle is pointless, it's obvious the one who stood still was inside a car or something, thus not getting wet... all which is pointless information which doesn't help us one bit. I say we go beat out a real answer out of them... if they even have one and aren't just messing with us." carlos blurted out rudely interupting his fellow lycan's, to caught up in his own trigger happy ways to notice that he had basically answered the riddle.
Back to top Go down
Shayu Wolf
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Shayu Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland   Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland - Page 5 Clock11Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:09 pm

Jack
Jack was still hardened, thus reducing his bruises and concussion to just minor bruises; he did however, lose his sandals. As Jack fell from the clock tower he aimed his grappling hook up and fired it. As the projectile hit the concrete of the tower, green aura glowed from it and it stuck to the tower. Jack poured more mana into his arm to prevent his arm from being pulled out of it's socket as the cable from his grappling hook yanked him to a stop, he threw his legs out in front of him bracing as he collided with the edge of the clock tower. He crouched upon impact but soon stood up, still dangling by his grappling hook.

Jack then began shifting to his other form. As he changed size and shape, the grappling hook straps on his arm popped in certain places, lengthening to fit his new size, his mesh shirt tour free of the clips in back, fitting to his chest which increased greatly in size. His shin guards popped loose as his legs changed shape. His pants broke free of some straps near his knees that kept a section of his pants rolled up, allowing his pants to fall down the length of his now digitigrade legs. The shin guards, firmly attached to the pants, fell as well to hang around the last segments of his legs. The Wolf's Oversized trenchcoat now fit him perfectly. The wolf's form was shaped similar to that of a werewolf but his features were more groomed, his fur was a solid white, his teeth were cleanly hidden beneath his lips, as opposed to protruding from his maw, and his soft ears perked up.

Jack looked over to his side, noticing that he hung right beside Harlan. He whispered, "Ok, sorry. I just came looking because I was curious to understand the nature of this shadow attacks. I really don't have a reason to be hostile towards you, but I would appreciate it if you would stop throwing me around, it's not all together pleasant. I suppose my request doesn't carry much weight, and that you've got your own reasons for wanting to have at me, but I guess it never really hurts to ask." The Wolf inadvertently made a puppy dog face as he looked to Harlan. He got the feeling that the Ghoul was a bit of a sadist. He hoped his request would be met, but he knew it wasn't likely. For now he hung from the tower and looked at Harlan, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland   Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland - Page 5 Clock11Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:04 am

Jasmine

Zhi's drunken idiocy was ticking Jasmine off, but the meditation training paid off and she managed to not explode again. Instead, she relied on her acid tongue. Without changing her expression from the cheerful acrobat face, she retorted: "Nevermind then, you don't really need the pants considering the company... " she glanced around briefly, deliberately pointing out that most people were naked as well anyway. "And, you do look so very funny like this. Might be an improvement of your act," she added a sting at the end, though her tone didn't change at all and a less focused listener might miss it entirely. The vampire was gonna give the former monk one last chanve to come along. If he didn't take it, she would leave and start planning out the circus performance alone. She was used to it, though in the last six months she got used to Zhi being there, as well.

Ooc: Chrys part coming up later, didn't have enough time.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland   Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland - Page 5 Clock11Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:13 pm

Team M ~ Maxwell –  Raven Surge

Leiv wrote:

Demon dinner party
Spoiler:

With her hands dropped onto the sides of the armchair and her body relaxed more than usual, Raven slightly tilted her head down to look towards Mammon. Her eyes, just like her face, were void of any emotion, though thoughts ran through her mind for mere seconds before she went back to peering unfocusedly towards the dark ceiling. “Tch!! I could have taken that thing down if only, back then, I wasn’t ordered to not reveal my hybrid forms or any for that matter. Because of that, the rookie forced Surge to play the ace card, which in turn weakened their battle powers. Heh! What a noob.” Raven wanted to snicker at her thoughts but felt too depressed or drained out at the moment to even force a smile, thus she simply sat there, staring at the black abyss above them. “And now, this thing here, is talking about swatting flies. I sure hope it is someone else he is talking about and not thinking about picking a fight with us. I’m so not in the mood to cater his desires. I don’t want to sap away at that monster anymore, who would want to anyways; he reeks as it is. I bet he wouldn’t even taste any good. The kid over there might be somewhat better but can’t be sure as he has been working for the stinking creature, within close quartersprobably.” Raven breathed out a little air from her humanoid nose. It was basically a sigh. “Maxwell, better not make things troublesomefor me. Or else he’ll be the one I’ll send packing to Mother.” Raven glared into the distance.

{OOC: If one hasn’t guessed by now, Raven is the bi-polar disorder type. She has her High’s and Low’s quite sporadically.
 Also, she can sense the mystical forces around her but can see it clearly when in her Hybrid Battle Form (when she gets cloaked with the Mystical Aura/energy field) /OOC}

Maxwell simply hosted a fake smile as he witnessed the humongous creature eat away and speak to them. After he ended, “Ah, now-now; there is no need to be alarmed, we aren’t here to cause any trouble. You need not worry; as long as I am in command, she won’t lay a finger onto you.” Maxwell used the rod part of the Arcane Staff to push the chair next to him to its side and pulled Raven’s seat closer to him, filling the empty space of the pushed back chair, between him and her.

Continuing to face their host, Maxwell continued, “If my memory serves me right, I believe that, that was an act of nature which did that demon in.” Maxwell shook his right hand, “but let us not live in the past, it was after all three years ago…”

Six months.” Raven interrupted Maxwell in a bored tone and gave off a weak, wicked/smug smile which she held for a few seconds, before falling back into her low state, returning to her plain, emotionless poker face.

Maxwell continued from whence he left off, “half a year ago, which I understand is not that long ago but hey, you did a better job at it than when he was here.” Maxwell gave Mammon a beaming smile while thinking in his head that he was going to personally kill that smug bird when they were done from here.

I can hear everything, you bastard.”
Good. That means the link is working fine. Quick, Six Months, earth-realm, crash-course.”
Cold war of sorts between twenty or so supernatural or otherwise barons with dedicated land. No winners for some time due to unnatural power balance. Island-bad-rep-people-stay-clear.”

Surge, seated on the other side of Maxwell, simply cocked up one of his eyebrows, hidden under the red cowl, while thinking where his partner was heading to, with his words.

Without much pause between his last comments directed towards Mammon and the quick mental exchange between Raven and him; Maxwell continued to address Mammon. “Let us not talk about who can blast the moon further into the sun or who has more hands to crush ants with; but instead discuss the future of the, Treasure Island; that we both seem to care about.” Maxwell gave Mammon another welcoming smile “or at least, I do.” keeping that last part only in his thoughts. 

Resting his elbow near the edge of the table, pivoting himself to his right while leaning back, with an open palm of his resting arm; “You seem like a reasonable being, with impeccable taste.” Maxwell had his eyebrows raised, and a slight nod of his head; giving off the impression of when one is stating, “(Are you not? / Isn’t that so?)”

Folding his right palm and resting it onto the table, with a low tap of his fingers. “Why don’t I lay down a proposition onto this table for your consideration?” Maxwell asked of his host and after pausing for a second, he continued, without giving much time for the Great Demon Lord in giving any answer. “There are a lot of your demons. And there are a lot of humans in this world. But the demons need these humans for entertainment or what-not. The clink being, that the humans need to give their consent if they want anything from the demons, like deals or what-not and vice-versain most cases.”

Maxwell began twirling his finger of the hand resting on the table, in a nonchalant manner; a slight frost, indistinguishable from the distance, began taking precedence under his forefinger which was being moved around as if Maxwell was creating a miniscule circle in the air. Due to Surge’s body being altered by the Frost Demon’s abilities, Maxwell could chill the areas extremely close to him; on held items, their outer surfaces would get covered in a layer of ice. After all, this world’s atmosphere is brimming with water molecules, vapor and every living object or otherwise retains or is consisted of water in some form. Maxwell’s current body could interact with the water around him at a certain level without directly harnessing the power for creating a link to the water element via the Arcane Staff.

Continuing to casually move his finger hidden from Mammon and the other suited booted demon, in a circular motion over the table, a thin yet solid layer of ice penetrated the table’s surface, forming a ring like pattern. While Maxwell consciously moved his finger, he, at the same time was continuing his talk with Mammon; “So what I propose is, looking at the current population situation on the Island, why shouldn’t this land be reimaged as how it was in the past or even much better than that. After all this was once a highly visited tourist attraction. Like bees are to honey, humans are attracted by wealth, fun, entertainment, freedom, pleasure. You being around for so long know how these humans live and want to live if given the opportunity. And think about, with the world in such a delicate state, what better time to ensnare them with thoughts of riches, grandeur and entertainment. Recreate this land into a giant honey trap and rejoice in the brimming population that would follow it.” Maxwell gave a sinister smile, “The key words here beingensnare” “trap”; for you see what I’m getting at is that once this land becomes overpopulated. What would you then have in your plate? A mass of bodies for your demons to occupy at one time and just imagine, what you would be able to achieve with that much mystical power in one place. Also a point to note is that the humans who would flock over to the Treasure Island would in fact be prior denizens of the other lands being governed by your rival rulers. With their populace being decreased and yours increasing as those humans, by their own will, come to this new and improved Island, the people less rulers without their subjects would most likely become vulnerable. Their lands, open to be taken over by their neighboring rivals, while yours retaining to be separated from direct conflict.” Maxwell moved his left arm to his side in an open embrace, “Now tell me, doesn’t that picture look and sound just wonderful.” Smiling, yet again, with some of his bright white teeth showing in his sinister smile; bringing the staff back down on the floor with a little seemingly enthusiastic thud; “Really, just imagine, how your rankings among the other lords of everywhere, not just those currently present here on earth, skyrocket just like that. Why settle for a title of Prince, for when you can become King. All you have to do is create the optimal situation where these humans simply cannot or would not even think of resisting your tempting offer or multiple attractive offers for that matter. You did not cheat them, they all came to you on their own, with their own free will and you gave them all they desired, you fulfilled their need but in return you took from them what you wanted, when you considered the time was right. Yes, either it happens by force or due to willing consent or trickery. But what does that matter, once it would be done, and on such mass scale, and in an instant, there won’t be any room for objection or retaliation. All those soulsAll yours To do, as you please with them.” Maxwell ended with another respectable nod towards the eight foot giant.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland   Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland - Page 5 Clock11Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:40 am

Chrys

Chrys was about to explain what she meant to Selene when Carlos had his little outburst. At that point, the weretigress started to nod vigorously and crying out: "That's it! That's what I meant! Humans put people in boxes after they die, right? That's what the other 4 men carried imto the church. Though... I only remember that church with the ghosts and golems, and we didn't lose any friends there... I also don't remember a cemetery... The girl pondered this problem. "How exactly does a cemetery work, anyway. It just means putting people underground, doesn't it?"

Ray was momentarily distracted by Rover's silly idea: "A demon wouldn't be called a friend, would it, " he retorted with a hint of sarcasm; spending so much time with Carlos and Selene was beginning to affect him. Then he turned away from thw clueless weirdo and chipped in to the discussion: "Wasn't there a coffin at the boat, too. That was the whole problem, we lost contact with the Blythes because of the explosion. Maybe someone hid it underground somewhere in the city and our family got caught up in the middle. " And with this scenario, it would make sense if Fenix was the friend mentioned by Anansi. Both kids waited for the adults' input, but personally they were more or less convinced. All that was left was to ask if they were right at the counter.
Back to top Go down
Shayu Wolf
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Shayu Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland   Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland - Page 5 Clock11Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:47 pm

Rho
The bonfires burned and shed their light upon the reveling bodies along the border. The music boomed in the distance; it originating from the core of the hedonistic paradise. As the light from the fires shown out into the darkness of the city, they illuminated an odd figure. Approaching from the cold emptiness of the wastes was a large figure of man, the muscles of the figure were prominent, it's arms were stained black, claws marked the tips of it's fingers, and it's groin was covered by nothing but a long bloody sash. But most of all, what created the figures alien appearance, was the large, leather-like, brown, bag over it's head, a zipper running up it's length. It looked as though someone had taken a giant, squarish, leather, coin purse, cut out one of the bottom corners, slipped it around a man's head, and had sewn it tightly to his neck with the zipper running up and down long ways. The zipper was an eroded and bloodstained gold; the bottom zipper corner of the bag slowly dripped blood, and the bag was swollen to it's full size.

OOC:

As the creature approached, it dragged an enormous scythe behind it. The scythe's blunt end, similar in shape to that of a meat tenderizing mallet, scraped along the ground behind it, leaving the blade of the scythe to reach up into the air to a height nearly even with the creatures shoulders. The creature slowly dragged the scythe behind it, and occasionally jerked it free whenever it got snagged on something. Walking at a casual pace, the creature did not seem to take much interest in the people around it, but as a drunken partygoer fell to the ground, unaware, in it's path the creature did stop. It waited until the man noticed it's presence and moved out of the way to continue walking.

It moved past all of the sex, and alcohol that the palace presented without interest, moving closer and closer to the center of the pulsing chaos. It took longer than it would have the average man or beast, but the large figure finally made it to the center chamber of Dionysus' fiefdom. As the large figure made it's way through the loud writhing crowd, dragging it's large scythe behind it, most made way for it, based on it's size if nothing else. It did not go without catching the attention of several of the more aware patrons, especially as the scythe grinded loudly against the ground. A single drunken hyena lycan did stand out in front of the figure, and shout some slurred phrase provocative of a conflict, but the figures response was to simply grab the hyena by the arm, and jerk it to the side with ease, flinging it into the crowd nearby.

The crowd began to part very slightly as the large figure approached Dionysus, most were preoccupied with the music, the booze or other enticing pleasures to notice or care, but those who did watched with intrigue. The large figure finally stopped it's trudge standing before Dionysus, it stood completely still for a moment, as if staring at Dionysus, that is if it had possessed any eyes to stare with.  Finally, when the figure began to move once more, it reached for the zipper on it's bagged head.

It slowly clutched the zipper at the top of the bag before finally giving it a tug, and pulling the zipper down. The acrid stench of something similar to a stomach filled the air in the immediate area, though to most it was likely of little concern. As the zipper came loose, a bit of red blood, as well as a few pieces of half digested flesh fell to the floor at it's feet, but the black substance inside the center of the bag began to spread out and hold back the flesh and blood to prevent more of it from falling out. As the zipper was pulled further and further down the bag, the black substance began to move more and more appearing to try and reach out of the bag towards Dyonisis' enticing presence. The bulk of the substance however remained in the bag centered around a large mass held within. As the zipper nearly reached the bottom of it's track the black substance suddenly began to shift.

Substance began to spill out of the bottom of the bag, reaching towards the floor, parts of the substance began to branch out reaching to the left or the right, but in the center it formed a membrane around something. Suddenly the center of the mass moved and two clawed, padded, and furry feet pushed through the membrane, the membrane receded as the figure of what appeared to be a wolf lycan curled in the fetal position opened it's arms and stretched free of it's container.

Uncurling her body, the elegantly clothed lycan stepped out of the the figure's bag, the black substance holding her and helping her slowly and gracefully to the floor. She smiled as the black membrane receded from her face and the rest of her body; she was dressed in a black 3 piece robe that covered several armor plates on her breasts, arms, and legs, but revealed her shoulders and belly which were only covered by a mesh of black fish net. As the soft, unclothed, pads of her feet finally pressed into the floor beneath her, the acrid stench of the familiars head finally began to recede. It was replaced by the pleasant scent of baby powder and lilac originating from the wolf lycan's fur.

The black substance around the lycan began to do one of two things: Some of the black substance began to recede under the robes of the dark-grey furred lycan, the rest of it began to form into a throne like chair on the floor directly behind her. As the throne began to near its completion the Lycan casually sat down into it and came to allow her chin to rest in her hand, her elbow resting on the chairs arm-rest. The lycan's black straight hair, decorated with a few braided lengths and golden rings, hung past her shoulders down her back. Attached her right robe sleeve was a small purple sash with a black, upside down version of the Roman symbol for the greek god Aphrodite (The Roman symbol used for Aphrodite is also the symbol used today to represent the female gender).

Behind the lycan and her new, cozy, black chair, her familiar slowly zipped up it's bagged head that hung loose and was now all but empty. The lycan showed a decent level of inebriation, her smile was content as she looked over the greek god's body with interest. She soon took her attention away from the god's body and fixed her eyes on his, "Good evening Dionysus."

Last edited by Shayu Wolf on Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:33 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silver90
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Silver90

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland   Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland - Page 5 Clock11Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:01 pm

Zhi

"Oh if it is an improvement then why aren't you naked as well?" Zhi retorted to her without considering how the statement could be interpreted.
Regardless of the answer Zhi would stand and shake his head for a bit to adjust his balance before looking for his clothes, since he had benn there for a while his clothes should of been nearby, suspicion which was confirmed upon finding his clothes in a pile only a couple of meters away.
"Okay lets go", Zhi stated towards Jasmine waiting for her to take the lead, but still not getting dressed, instead he held the clothes in his hand and would walk around naked as if it was the natural thing to do.

Carlos/Selena

Carlos remained silent again after his input even when asked for further ideas, just raising his shoulders signaling he had no idea when in fact he just didn't want to bother with it.
Selena quickly made a rough draft of all the ideas mentioned by the party so far.
"So... coffin,church, "dead friend"; those are the three major points. Also yes a cemetery is a place for people to bury their dead loved ones." Selena would leave Chrys to make the decision since it was her family while Carlos would just follow them grumpily waiting for this annoyance to be over with
Back to top Go down
TheDarkestAnimeFan
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
TheDarkestAnimeFan

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland   Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland - Page 5 Clock11Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:39 pm

Jasmine, Zhi
While the day died down, even if the rain didn't, the festivities began to take on a note of normalcy. The glowing effect of an endless party had already begun to wear down, as one got used to it like they did anything else. The effect was most pronounced when a messenger approached Zhi and Jasmine, taking no note of their behavior being out of place whatsoever, and giving his message in a look that actually seemed somewhat bored.
"Dionysus would like to speak with the newly arrived Zhi and Jasmine once again." While he didn't give any other clue beyond that, Jasmine, un-inebriated got the feeling something had come up.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland   Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland - Page 5 Clock11Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:21 am

Chrys

Ray sighed upon hearing Selena summarise what they came up with. It was rather noticeable that the two adult lycans didn't want the responsibility for deciding anything in this problem. Honestly, with their attitude, he was surprised that they were even still tagging along with Chrys and him. Then again, maybe it was better this way. Chrys, and to a certain extend himself, were the ones with a direct connection to the missing family. It was obvious that they should get to call the shots... but at least a little insight would have been nice. Chrys and Ray were just kids, after all; they could have missed something that would be clear to an adult. As it was, he could only give an encouraging smile to his friend and follow her downstairs as she approached the counter.

Chrys listened intently to everything that was being said, but nothing new came out of the discussion. That meant they would have to try what they knew for now. She returned Ray's smile before focusing her attention on the girls behind the counter: "Excuse me, we were told you know the answer. Is the Blythe family somewhere underground?" She figured it was safer to start generally and ask only one question at a time; after all this was a trickster god.

Jasmine

"My dear, that is because I am not a clown," she answered Zhi's question with venomous sweetness. As the got further from the monk's former company, she added in a more natural tone: "Though in all frankness I couldn't care less what you wear." Her eyes sized him up, their expression remaining cold. It was at this point that the messenger from their host arrived. "Now what," she thought, even though she didn't say anything. She simply changed direction towards the palace and started clearing her mind, just like Zhi taught her. She didn't want to be caught unaware by the god again.

Ooc: Silver just move us to Dionysus.
Back to top Go down
Silver90
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Silver90

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland   Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland - Page 5 Clock11Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:33 pm

Zhi

"Well obviously, being a clown would imply that you were capable of being funny" Zhi retorted grinning to Jasime before they were interrupted by a messenger informing them that the god wanted to see them again.

"Well guess i'll put on some pants afterall" Zhi spoke to nobody in particular as he got dressed while walking.

"Here we are, did someone steal something again?" Zhi spoke first as they entered dionysus' presence.

Carlos/Selena

Carlos would keep up his act of being there just for decor while the kids talked to the secretary.Selena would let them handle it unless they needed help or they asked her for something specific. The reason why Selena didn't want to say anything was to not make them overthink, thinking to much at times could be worse then not thinking at all as to many options would cloud your mind, hinder your decision making and inevitably make you second guess yourself to the point that you would not be capable of making a decision. The current answer they had seemed the most plausible so far so there was no point in ruining their confidence.
Back to top Go down
Leiv
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Leiv

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland   Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland - Page 5 Clock11Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:57 pm

Ember, Faust, Prayer, Zack, Ladd Vino
Mathew and Winters were locked in vicious brawl, flames flying everywhere and Mathew twirled and flipped to avoid incineration. When he did manage to close in on Winters the short engagement was short fast and violent, both staggering away dripping just a little more blood or spotting a few more bruises. Mathew would come in swords working in a deadly dance and Winters would strike and whip about like an angry viper, elbows and knees slamming into Mathew with the added sizzle as his heated touched burned away Mathews clothes, in return a few more cuts would open up across Winters’ arms and torso. However neither seemed to be slowing down, the pain and the brutality only seemed to fuel their hatred for one another as they snarled back and forth like fighting dogs.

Revs’ eyes held a glint of excitement as the Vampire dodge and landed on the opposite building. He could bait this out, the vampire couldn’t come in on him and they both knew it. The closer Zack got, the fast the bullets would get to him, the better the angles for the guns and the more telekinetic force Rev’s could bring down upon the psychotic vamp. However judging by the yells over in the distance and the mysteriously disappearing Winters and vamp lackeys the others were probably in the need of some help right about now.
Revs pulled a pair of straight thin swords from out the twin scabbards on his hips, the silver coated blades shimmered even in the dull light of the rainy day. The guns floated by his side, now accompanied by a several small silver crosses which orbited about him, like tiny metal moons around a man shaped planet. Revs sprinted to the edge of the building he was on and leapt, his telekinesis aiding in easily pushing him across the distance as his swords came down towards Zack bullets flying and crosses spinning in defense. The metal ping of steel on steel rang out, Rev’s looked down expecting to see Zack standing there with his claws braced against the blade, and Zack looked up with his maniacal smirk a long blade with the point at his throat while Rev’s blades were held back by another.

The figure was tall and lean, his shadow grey cloak flapping gently in the slowly increasing wind as he calmly held the two blades, his body relaxed almost bored in his stance. “The Lady Tatiana of the Spring Court has requested audience with…” (he paused for a moment with a short sigh) Revs. The Vampire may leave on the Lady’s Pardon”

Chryse, Ray, Rover, Carlos, Selena
The strange bespectacled women peered over the massive stack of books in front of her, her eyes and the top of her head managed to clear the heavy tomes. “Some of them” Her eyes gleamed which was all that could be seen of the pleased smile she gave herself at helping the nice young children with the impeccable manners.
She paused for a moment “OHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOH you probably want this” Then strange little women rustled around in her drawer and pushed forward a pamphlet titled San Fransisco National Cemetary

Ghosty
Mammon sat and gorged on the feat in front of him, to the point where even those around him wondered where it all went despite the Demon’s massive bulk. Mammon was silent for a moment, the room filling with the sounds of his gorging as he held up a giant goblet which Louis quickly and diligently filled. “You make a decent point Mortal, despite your other intentions. You have one week to show improvement in immigration or I eat you and the mouthy ***** over there.” Mammon grabbed a steak knife and split open his finger letting the blood pool under his massive golden hand. “Seal the deal Mortal.”
Back to top Go down
TheDarkestAnimeFan
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
TheDarkestAnimeFan

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland   Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland - Page 5 Clock11Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:24 am

Jack
An invisible breeze constantly whipped at Jack's clothes as he hung far, far above what might be ground below, though the flowing, torn robes that Harlan wore did not stir. Small yellow eyes bared up at Jack, silently watching, perhaps curious himself. Finally, he slowly shook his head. "Loud. And you don't listen. This is a different kind of hell, like I said, doesn't matter how ready you are for the other one." The ground lurched even perilously further away from Jack as the clock tower rocketed upward, the space around them bending again into a whirlwind of shadows, Harlan's words barely managing to carry to Jack's ears just before the entire world went utter black. "I'm doing nothing but watch, lycan. The shadows found you."
Jack was back in the city, face up and on his back staring at the still drizzling sky. The grey ruins around him had not changed since he had left, though he felt and looked like he had just been drug through field of knives and sandpaper, though most of the cuts did not go too deep. Shadow had rend flesh perfectly, without any unnecessary tearing and the bleeding had only just started to trickle down.
Then an icy whisper blew into his ear. "You'll have to learn to quiet down in this city, especially in its shadow if you want to stay in one piece lycan." Yellow eyes, invisible to all others stared at Jack from below, inside his shadow. "I managed to drag you out of their claws before you punched that ticket, but I'm not one for charity. You'll make a decent enough vessal for now, and for as long as you continue to do so, I will keep you quiet enough to slip by. And you need to, especially now that they've had a taste, they've got your scent, and I've never seen them stop before finishing a meal." The shadows in the alley around Jack seemed ever more ominous, though he felt he drew far less attention than usual due to his magical nature. "Step one lycan, get out of here, you need to distance yourself from the door you took or they won't have to look far. Then, head northeast, past the bridge, because I require it."
Back to top Go down
TheDarkestAnimeFan
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
TheDarkestAnimeFan

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland   Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland - Page 5 Clock11Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:38 am

Jasmine, Zhi, Rho
Dionysus had not moved from his throne, perhaps in a far longer time than anyone could remember at this point. So when Jasmine and Zhi came to answer his call his activity had still indeed remained unchanged, though there seemed to be a new visitor before him. After a long draw of wine and a hearty laugh, he spoke. "Indeed! It is always the best of times in my realm, and as such you shall be free to drink and feast as you desire." His eyes glanced over Jasmine, as if to say they were one and the same for some. "But I have learned the unfortunate truth of you mortals and your world. No festivity can commence here without some preparation before hand, and even I cannot sustain such a heaven on earth without worrying about encroaching barbarians. You are to defend my temple, better than Greeks or Romans I hope. I have been informed of several people at my doorstep who cannot feel joy and know no desire, their minds are clouded, or perhaps too clear, and I care not for their purpose. Force them away, in any manner you wish, and be warned that the guards posted there have not done so only because their efforts have not worked over many days."
Back to top Go down
Shayu Wolf
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Shayu Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland   Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland - Page 5 Clock11Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:57 pm

Jack
Jack's throat began to convulse, his chest shook, he squeezed his eyes shut... he he fought desperately against his body to control it, but he was losing the battle. He at least was able to keep himself mostly quiet as he stood to his feet, he was... laughing. Jack chuckled to himself uncontrollably, but he was aware that he would die if he didn't leave, he managed to keep the sound of his laughing quiet. He gathered his sandals, and stored them in his bag since they would not fit on his currently digitigrade feet. "Whatever you say bossman I'll humor you.", Jack whispered the word bossman VERY sarcastically. Jack got down onto all fours and kicked into an animalistic sprint pointed out away from the "Door", the pads on his feet keeping the noise down to a soft pounding. "But you are going to have to spill some info on the shadows once we're out of here, I did come all this way to do some research after all." The lycan sprinted as they say 'like a bat out of hell', trembling with excitement, once gaining a distance that he believed to be appropriate he turned northeast and sprinted towards the bridge the ghoul had mentioned.

Once Jack thought he had gained a significant enough distance from the shadows he began talking again. "You're free to hang out in my shadows all you want buddy, but I'm afraid I'm not eligible for the "vessel" position. If you want something from me, you're going to need to scratch my back as well. What's true for you is also true for me. I won't say I don't do charity, but I'm not doing one that my master doesn't call me to do. So we can make this a mutually beneficial relationship, or you can have at my throat, or you could leave me, your choice." The lycan headed in the direction 'past the bridge' as the Ghoul had requested. Sprinting on all fours Jack was face to with his shadow beneath him, he mustered a toothy canine grin and waited for the Ghoul's response.

(OOC: I'll let Zhi and Jasmine post first before I post for Rho)
Back to top Go down
Rin
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland   Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland - Page 5 Clock11Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:22 am

Jasmine

It seemed that receiving summons from a god was enough to get Zhi dressed; Jasmine made a mental note to make his life living hell at thw closest opportunity since this obviously showed he had her in less regard than Dionysus. When they got to the palace, the greek god gave themna somewhat long-winded speech that boiled down to them having to do work again. Jasmine was beginning to feel frustrated about the constant requests; it was not like her to do what she was told without a word of protest. But she was not stupid; it was no longer the time of covens, there was no backup and she could omly rely on herself and maybe the human that travelled with her. And so she bit her tongue as far as the task itself was concerned; but no one said she had to deal with random additions to her party as well.

"We can deal with the problem if you insist, but what's with that?" she pointed her chin at the flashy lycan on a throne. She was ready to burst the moment she got far enough from the god, though her poker face was rather good as usual so it was hard to tell.

Chrys

Almost to the lycan's surprise, the woman confirmed her solution, well to a degree. When the girl was given the cemetery pamphlet, her eyes widened in shock, before Ray, who was observing her closely, placed his palm on her forearm and reminded her in a hushed, calming tone that Anansi confirmed the Blythe's were safe. Chrys breathed out slowly and thanked the bespectacled girl for the information.

Then she turned away from the counter and picked a table in order to sit down and examine the pamphlet. "Do you guys know where that is?" she asked, looking for important details in the paper.
Back to top Go down
Silver90
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Silver90

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland   Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland - Page 5 Clock11Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:08 pm

Zack

The fight was getting interesting as every strike had the potential to end everything in an instant, finally the exorcist decided to end it all in one big move and Zack was happy to oblige as he lowered his stance waiting for the right moment to pounce, his muscles visibly twitching from the anticipation of blood being drawn.

Before the clash could be concluded, a caped stranger stopped the exorcists' attack while pointing a blade at him. This intruder reminded him of the paladin he had fought a couple of months ago, someone, who according to the demon girl was still alive. Zack was wondering if this swordsmen would be as skilled as the paladin not really caring about exorcists being summoned by someone who he never even heard of, however the fact that she "pardoned" him was quite intriguing, nobody in their right mind would pardon serial killers, exept if they had the utmost confidence that they could deal with it.

Zack would retain his position and readiness to strike, just smirking towards the two and listening on the conversation since something worth killing might be mentioned, ready to oblige if they wanted to resume the fight.

Carlos/Selena

Apparently their call was spot on and Selena smiled as chrys was busy examining the clue she had received while going near her to see what she received.It was nice to see her have some hope again. Carlos just maintained his current position as decor.

When Chrys spoke up Selena took the pamphlet, examining it for a bit before confirming that she knew the location.
"Yes i know it, it's the big cemetery in the presido, since it's close to what used to be the lycan territory i've been around the are a couple of times before."

Carlos upon hearing that they finally had a location "awoke" hurrying up everyone so they could leave this annoying place, but was quickly shut down by Selena who didn't want to overlook a detail or some help they might still acquire from this place.
"We got the location, let's go, no point in staying around"
"We're not ready yet, there could be something we missed or haven't heard yet", While she spoke she turned around towards the librarian girl, hinting quite obviously that she should confirm or deny the female lycan's statement.

Zhi

Hearing the explination from the god actually worried Zhi, something immune to desire ment that it was either a mindless puppet or one who had trully mastered himself. What was even stranger was the fact that they couldn't be removed yet remained at the border without doing anything, the only logical conclusion he could draw was that they were under siege of some sort, after all the first rule of siege was to blockade the target cutting of access with the rest of the world. Sadly even the siege theory was full of holes, how did they showed up so fast, when himself and jasmine just recently arrived, and secondly blockading a city was so they would run out of resources but the probability of that happening in the fiefdom of Dionysus seemed quite low, whatever it was it had no sense.

"Probably foreplay" Zhi "answered" Jasmine's question despite not being addressed to him while still rocking his brains as to what was really going on outside.
Back to top Go down
Shayu Wolf
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Shayu Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland   Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland - Page 5 Clock11Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:10 pm

Rho
But of course I would be willing to help maintain security for our generous host. She looks at Dionysus seductively, But I do have quite a bit more to offer you dear A black butterfly landed on Rho's fingers. It flapped it's wings very slowly as ice seemed to freeze over the wing for a brief moment and then disappear. Rho looked to the vampire. The butterfly gracefully took off from her finger. Oh come now Jasmine, is that any way to refer to a stranger? Rho turned to the two of them and smiled from her comfortable seating. Hello to you as well Zhi. If I was the foreplay I'd be dressed like you were not too long ago. She chuckled.

Anyway Dionysus, Rho's expression become more serious than it, as of yet, had been. Is there anymore you can tell of these people, I'm afraid I did not pay them much attention on my way in. I also must ask you, I'm quite aware, and of course I will be a respectful guest and not take souls from your realm, but are these few at the gate free game? She looked at Dionysus, with serious more analytical eyes, as she did, the large familiar slowly turned and began to stare with his blank bagged face at Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland   Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland - Page 5 Clock11Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:00 pm

Rover

As the rest of the thinking and everything went on, not really being much of a thinker, Rover simply floated around the place looking at the things that were there with amazement, floating using his dust covering his body, looking into some of the books that poked his interest..... all strangely related to faeries, though he'd put them down after a quick look.

Once they found where they were to go, Rover got back onto the ground, though apparently the female lycan called Selena wanted something more before they left. "Hey! Once it's time to go, we can fly my dust, It'll be much faster~" He said in his highly energetic tone, with a big grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkestAnimeFan
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
TheDarkestAnimeFan

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland   Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland - Page 5 Clock11Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:26 pm

Katarina, Sain
The streets around the vampires were utterly devoid of movement, not just life. Along the way the usual myriad of possible monster attacks, bandit raids and tumbling rocks stood a threat, though not quite such a large one to those who had survived the mists. But here the cracked streets and piles of rubble were barren of anything that moved, and in the distance stood the collapsed road described in Coyote's files. Supposedly it was the safest way down into the tunnels after the massive collapse, though the entrance itself was barely there, one would have to squeeze between narrow spaces of rubble to finally drop down through a hole where a fallen light post busted through the weakened infrastructure.

Last edited by TheDarkestAnimeFan on Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland   Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland - Page 5 Clock11Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:45 pm

Ember

"I don't have time for this."
Ember stated in anger, as she gripped her pistols tighter with her quickly letting her natural reflexes take over as she intercepted the lightning with the holy bullets from her pistols. The holy ammo was naturally more restrained and focused in contrast to the lightning ammo, causing the impact of the two attacks to only cause a light explosion that caused gravel to blow harmlessly past Ember.

This vampire was obviously skilled and fighting him in direct combat was a horrible idea for Ember's style, as she couldn't get a good shot off on him with that spell and magical might. Her only option would be to change the terrain to her favor, and it seems like Faust already thought of the idea ahead of her.

"Hang of Faust, we're getting out of here." Ember quickly stated, as she quickly slid both of her pistols back into their holsters and grabbed her uzi from the ground and quickly enchanted it with holy ammo.

Ember quickly fired a barrage of bullets in Vino's direction without stop, as she backed away towards Faust's location with the bullets that should keep Vino on the defensive until she was far enough way. Then, Ember would turn around and would bolt out of the area with Faust.

Sain

"This is rather strange."
Sain said lightly and ominously, as he looked around the streets that were devoid of life and practically anything that wasn't a building, "Nothing attacked us yet."

Sain almost hit himself in the head at that remark, as he probably just jinxed the both of them; but he thought it was strange all the same considering how barren this place was. It's true it wouldn't be a good traveling spot, although monsters would probably lurk around due to the lack of human life... but there was just nothing.

Still, it appeared there was some sort collapsed road up ahead that had a slim opening. Sain's vines could do the trick of clearing the rubble, but the infrastructure looked like it would fall apart if he did too much.

Instead Sain detached two vines from his armor, as he dropped them down the tunnels so they wouldn't just fall into danger. One vine would dig into the ground at the bottom, providing protecting once they got down, while the other would be used for climbing purposes with Sain attaching the other side to root into a more stable looking building, testing the building by tugging at the vine a few times.

"Uh, ladies first?" Sain replied, as he gestured towards the hole. It's not that he was afraid, but Katrina was a lot better at defending herself when it came to sudden chaotic situations.

Back to top Go down
TheDarkestAnimeFan
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
TheDarkestAnimeFan

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland   Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland - Page 5 Clock11Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:41 am

Jasmine, Zhi, Rho
The God gave a flippant wave of his hand at further questions, details that detracted focus from pleasure being mere flies to him. "You have my request, take it how you will, if you will. I want them removed, you two performed quite admirably in this regard before so I believe some creative thinking may win you the day. Vini Vidi Vici and all that."
And with that the god and his retainers were back into their usual endless party, though it would last only for a moment. The wine in the goblets on the great table before them trembled just a second before the sound came, and then again, and again. Three loud blasts of noise, each increasing in volume and emanating from the entrance through which Jack left. To Jasmine's ears they were unmistakable, high-powered pyrotechnics, the same that had rained down on Coven squads when back when they fought the Church for control of the HATF, when any of things existed. Dionysus did not have to say anything, his gaze simply faltered from the glee, ripped from his eternal state of pleasure he seemed to be just for a moment, an image of a fiery war god that any on Olympus were capable of. People all around fell out of their eternal haze and looked none to happy about it. Silently, guards flowed out the exits of the building to check on the outside.
Back to top Go down
Shayu Wolf
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Shayu Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland   Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland - Page 5 Clock11Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:45 am

Rho
She made a mental note of Dionysus' dismissive disposition.

Her ear twitched as as the first blast came and the goblets rattled. She noted the vast displeasure of the massive orgy's inhabitants, as they were torn from their desires; it was especially noticeable in Dionysus' case. Rho was very sympathetic to their frustrations, sexual and otherwise, and felt a burning feeling rise up in her chest. She pressed her feet into the ground and rose from her black throne-like chair, "...how bothersome..." the black substance stuck to her and began to break down in shape. Some of the black substance crawled back up into her robes, the rest reached out as the familiar unzipped it's bag nearly halfway. A large portion of the black substance began to climb back into the bag. As the black substance separated to fill it's two destinations, Rho reached into the thick of it and pulled out an axe similar in shape to a fireman's axe, but with a notched head, and a handle seemingly carved out of some sort of blackened bone, rather than wood. She took the axe and rested it over her shoulders, before hanging both arms over it.

"Unless you have any protests Dionysus, which I am sure you do not, I'm going to go take care of this... Rho removed her arm from over her axe, gripped it in one hand and rested it over one shoulder; she turned as she did, and stepped passionately in the direction of the noise, cursing to herself, "...Waging violence on such freedom and release is abhorrent..." She raised her free hand as if to get the attention of Zhi and Jasmine. "Come if you will vampire, monk. Regardless I'd like to get to know you better when this affair is done with." She returned to mumbling to herself idealistically as she walked away, her familiar zipping up it's bag, turning, and following her as it's scythe dragged behind. "...Until the day this body crumbles, I will not allow such treachery to take place..."
Back to top Go down
Silver90
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Silver90

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland   Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland - Page 5 Clock11Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:40 pm

Vino

Ember's idea of using metal to deflect the lightning wasn't a bad one as it allowed her to escape the attack and focus on a counter attack. Sadly for her the counter attack would have less then the desired effect as Vino would use it to his advantage. While Ember started firing and moving, Vino also moved, using his superior speed to stay ahead and position himself right between Faust and Ember, making it so that if either attacked they would risk hurting having Vino dodge,something he showed was more then capable, and have the attack hit their own ally. While this psychological trap wouldn't work on someone who held next to no regard to life like him,zack and the rest of the psychos it was a powerful strategy against these "moral" people, actually using their number advantage against them to trap them.

Vino would simply maintain his position between the two, moving if needed to keep the current situation going while starting to chant again, only making a short chant however. Once finished he would point out his hands towards them and release a pretty strong gust of wind towards them, the wind being strong enough to hold them in position and even push them back if they got off balance but no danger of being blown away and smash into the walls unless they were completely off guard. Beside making movement difficult, the wind was also slicing them, cutting away at their clothes and skin with each passing moment. Despite the constant slicing, no serious damage would be done to them as long as their eyes(and other such exposed weaknesses) were shielded, as long as no weakness were left exposed both would make it out with ruined clothes and dozens of cuts/scratches across their bodies but none life threatening.

If it wasn't already clear by now, the arrogant smirk Vino gave Faust should suffice for the others to figure out the Killer was just messing around with them, enjoying their struggle only using low and mid level attacks instead of trying to outright kill them on the spot.

Faust

Vino was apparently showing just how badly he out classed them more and more, it wasn't just power and skill, even in combat experience and tactics he seemed to come out on top, which ment dragging this on would be a bad idea, fact made even more evident by Vino knowing smirk to Faust.

Apparently the killer knew just how bad the situation was for them, unlike vino who didn't exert himself and only used his powers when needed. Faust was constantly using up his energy as he needed to mantain the form, despite it being quite inneffective against Vino he knew that without he would be next to powerless, while Ember on the other hand was using up her ammo hazzardly.

Once Vino got between himself and Ember, Faust knew that they were the ones trapped and not him, despite appearances. Since he couldn't aim straight for Vino as he might dodge and risk hitting ember, thus lowering their battle power he had to make up with it by aimming for Vino's surroundings trying to get him with AOE attacks, lucky for him, the form he was in had an inclination towards such things.

As Faust tossed infused cards at the area surrounding Vino trying to catch him with the edge of the explosions though it wouldn't exactly as planned for using the surrounding debris to "detonate" the cards early while also moving towards Ember, "dodging" the left over explosions while chanting his wind spell.

Katarina

While Sain's "jinx" didn't really matter to her as she was used to his horrible luck the fact that the surroundings were devoid of life,unlife or w/e other monstrous mix or variation of the two was indeed unsettling.  

As she didn't feel like waiting around for Vela's slug like pace to reach them, they might as well just go on ahead rather then pointlessly wait around and risk getting caught out in the open and let Sain go ahead and secure their entrance, his powers were quite suited for this sort of tasks after all.

When Sain offered to let her go first, she smirked as an idea crossed her mind, while it did make more sense for her to be first, it didn't mean she couldn't use the chance to make fun of the male vampire for a bit.
"Really now, hidding behind a woman? how "brave" of you Sain... wonder if you would of acted like this if that woman was here, what was her name... oh right Ember. That reminds me, she seemed capable enough, I think I will seek her out and turn her after this little excursion, it will be nice having her in my "service", well of course if you want to keep her for yourself then i guess we can reach some sort of deal." Katarina talked making it seem like she was just thinking it up along the way instead of already having sketched out idea before hand while taking advantage of the fact that he always got riled up when Ember was mentioned. In addition to using a touchy subject her tone and attitude would also be used to irk Sain on.

Firstly her tone hovered between sensual,serious and sadistic to "help" sain missinterpret her words. Secondly her attitude would be one that was careless and full of oppenings, as if she didn't even considered Sain a possible threat or even able to try and fight against her, she was crouched down with her left knee and palm on the ground while her right hand rested on her right knee as she peered down into the hole, only secretly keeping tabs on Sain with the corner of her eye, all in all something just that screamed defenseless and unprepared. As always she just wanted to push Sain's limits to see just how far his endurance ran.

Regardless of Sain's behaviour she would eventually go down and make a small blob of blood hover in front of her while moving trough the tunnels to act as an alarm of sorts, while she did have a lighter on her and could simply ask sain to make something burnable she didn't feel the need to shine a light in here and announce their presence so readily.

OOC: For faust and vino i made my post assuming spirit's char got hit or simply didn't retaliate as he didn't post.
Since i remember you mentioning wanting to drop vela i made an IC reason for not meeting up with her rather then just pretending that part never happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland   Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland - Page 5 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next