Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fooly's RP concept corner

Go down 
+3
Dannytheman1
Prisma*Illya
Foolcoolylover
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fooly's RP concept corner   Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 4 Clock11Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:10 pm

If that's the case, why not make all kings as NPC?
Back to top Go down
Foolcoolylover
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Foolcoolylover

PostSubject: Re: Fooly's RP concept corner   Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 4 Clock11Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:22 pm

That would just be a bad idea. I'd rather have people be a part of the experience. Plus it will allow the story to grow to places I wouldn't expect
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Fooly's RP concept corner   Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 4 Clock11Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:24 pm

Well how many players are you thinking?
Back to top Go down
Foolcoolylover
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Foolcoolylover

PostSubject: Re: Fooly's RP concept corner   Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 4 Clock11Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:09 pm

Including the kings I think about 8 players. Of course there can be multiple characters played by one person so it could be as many as 16 characters running around. : o
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Fooly's RP concept corner   Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 4 Clock11Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:14 pm

Well i look forward to read Character sheet for clansman Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 4 4134108735

Back to top Go down
Foolcoolylover
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Foolcoolylover

PostSubject: Re: Fooly's RP concept corner   Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 4 Clock11Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:57 pm

I can make one if you want a guide, but it should be about the same format as this

Name:
Appearance:
Position:
History:
Aura(s):
Affiliation:
Strain information:

Auras are things primal more or less. The only two that aren't really are Orange which I devised myself (metal) and Colorless which changes with each king. Other than that for anything Strain related ask yourself if its a primal force. I can go over in detail what each of the other King's Aura do if you like. : o
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Fooly's RP concept corner   Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 4 Clock11Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:07 am

I would like that information to be posted Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 4 142249227
Back to top Go down
Foolcoolylover
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Foolcoolylover

PostSubject: Re: Fooly's RP concept corner   Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 4 Clock11Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:50 pm

Alrighty, well Silver Aura has the aura that allows control over Gravity, as well as Granting its King immortality. The Golden Aura is in respects to the Silver in control of Earth and celestial bodies, the latter only able to be summoned by the King however his clansmen are largely stronger faster etc. The Red Aura is Fire, plain, simple, effective. From what we can see nothing special for the King. The Blue Aura is an oddity, its more of a force, its quick, and can be in multiple places in a strike, Kind of force field-esque if you were to ask me. The King can manifest this aura however and repair objects. The Green Aura is that of Electricity, being able to shoot it out and use it to pass through walls and walk up surfaces. Orange has control over metal, shaping it to their will, magnitizing it. If its metal you can probably do it. Colorless Aura is the trickiest. With each incarnation of the colorless king the aura changes, becomes different. With one king it might be the ability to predict the future, another might manifest guns all along his body.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Fooly's RP concept corner   Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 4 Clock11Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:53 pm

Interesting... but somewhat really vague with colorless....

It sounds like Colorless could be really random and it also sounds like there could be more than one king/queen of colorless...
Back to top Go down
Foolcoolylover
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Foolcoolylover

PostSubject: Re: Fooly's RP concept corner   Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 4 Clock11Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:56 pm

Well that's the point. The Colorless aura is the wild card, meant to keep the balance between the 6 others. : o
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Fooly's RP concept corner   Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 4 Clock11Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:57 pm

hmm, how many kings or queens are you planning to have in colorless? : o
Back to top Go down
Foolcoolylover
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Foolcoolylover

PostSubject: Re: Fooly's RP concept corner   Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 4 Clock11Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:59 pm

Just one. :P The aura is attached to one person at a time.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Fooly's RP concept corner   Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 4 Clock11Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:37 am

Oh.... Then the weapons are only for Kings?
Back to top Go down
Foolcoolylover
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Foolcoolylover

PostSubject: Re: Fooly's RP concept corner   Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 4 Clock11Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:38 am

Weapons? You might wanna explain what you mean
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Fooly's RP concept corner   Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 4 Clock11Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:42 am

Oh never mind that question, but could you tell me about how Dresden slate and Sword of Damocles work?
Back to top Go down
Foolcoolylover
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Foolcoolylover

PostSubject: Re: Fooly's RP concept corner   Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 4 Clock11Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:52 am

Well the Dresden Slate is an ancient artifact that spreads the Auras among men. to help guide. As for how it actually does this, that is a mystery. The Sword of Damocles, is just a manifestation of the aura in a king. It reflects the emotional state of said king, and is a general signal to any and all on who they face.
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Fooly's RP concept corner   Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 4 Clock11Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:03 am

its not like you can fight with the sword so it doesnt count as a weapon really,

its just the size of a skyscrapper and hangs(floats) about 1km above your head whenever you use your power,ready to kill you should you go overboard,being the Sword of Damocles and all.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Fooly's RP concept corner   Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 4 Clock11Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:04 am

So it's like a proof that he/she is the king/queen Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 4 3680231627

so what happens if one loses it?
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Fooly's RP concept corner   Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 4 Clock11Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:08 am

the sword falls and nukes the place with the force and blast radius of an actual nuke minus the radiation

mind you "Loosing it" was never defined
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Fooly's RP concept corner   Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 4 Clock11Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:10 am

Oh, I meant like losing the Dresden Slate Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 4 142249227

Does the aura disappear?
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Fooly's RP concept corner   Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 4 Clock11Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:16 am

Nexius wrote:
Oh, I meant like losing the Dresden Slate Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 4 142249227

Does the aura disappear?

you dont "own the Dresden Slate" it just exist somewhere on the planet/in town and chooses kings when there`s available spots.

by losing it i meant go berserk, one of the characters wanted revenge for his dead friend and kept on drawing on more of his power to the point of his sword falling any second now,though it doesnt fall before he gets his revenge.

when the sword falls, it falls on the king owning it and the king dies. as for the followers, its implied they lose their power when the king dies.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Fooly's RP concept corner   Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 4 Clock11Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:20 am

I see.... wow you know so much about Fooly's RP...

Are you going to be somewhat GM in this RP, madarrao? Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 4 4134108735
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Fooly's RP concept corner   Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 4 Clock11Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:23 am

im not participating or even read the opening post/most of the thread

but i figured out that its a "K" anime based RP so fooly`s probably obeying the anime`s rules.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Fooly's RP concept corner   Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 4 Clock11Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:27 am

Wait... it's based on anime?

I didn't know : o

could you tell me the full title? Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 4 3680231627
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Fooly's RP concept corner   Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 4 Clock11Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:32 am

the anime`s title is

Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 4 TJMgMx0

but good luck typing that in a search bar, most site`s have it as "K anime" or "K Project"(this was the in development title)
its only 13 episodes ,but its tight and nicely paced

mind you i dont know where fooly got Orange King from, the original had a Black King

ok, found the posts, so fooly is going to bare bones this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fooly's RP concept corner   Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 4 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Fooly's RP concept corner
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Conceptualization-
Jump to: