Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fooly's RP concept corner

Go down 
+3
Dannytheman1
Prisma*Illya
Foolcoolylover
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fooly's RP concept corner   Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 5 Clock11Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:22 am

Oh, so this is based on something. I thought itwas an original idea.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Fooly's RP concept corner   Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 5 Clock11Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:06 pm

Yup i also thought that it was an original idea too Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 5 142249227
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Fooly's RP concept corner   Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 5 Clock11Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:27 pm

Nexius wrote:
So it's like a proof that he/she is the king/queen Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 5 3680231627

so what happens if one loses it?

The K Kings are called Kings regardless of gender I'm pretty sure. COnsidering the "New Red King" is a girl and still called King.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Fooly's RP concept corner   Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 5 Clock11Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:30 pm

madarrao wrote:
Nexius wrote:
Oh, I meant like losing the Dresden Slate Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 5 142249227

Does the aura disappear?

you dont "own the Dresden Slate" it just exist somewhere on the planet/in town and chooses kings when there`s available spots.

by losing it i meant go berserk, one of the characters wanted revenge for his dead friend and kept on drawing on more of his power to the point of his sword falling any second now,though it doesnt fall before he gets his revenge.

when the sword falls, it falls on the king owning it and the king dies. as for the followers, its implied they lose their power when the king dies.

Eh. I'm pretty sure the Sword of Damocles deteriorated due to his mental state. In his case, he was consumed with revenge and also somewhat hating himself for not being able to protect his friends. Thought I might be wrong.
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Fooly's RP concept corner   Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 5 Clock11Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:43 pm

Spiriter wrote:
madarrao wrote:
Nexius wrote:
Oh, I meant like losing the Dresden Slate Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 5 142249227

Does the aura disappear?

you dont "own the Dresden Slate" it just exist somewhere on the planet/in town and chooses kings when there`s available spots.

by losing it i meant go berserk, one of the characters wanted revenge for his dead friend and kept on drawing on more of his power to the point of his sword falling any second now,though it doesnt fall before he gets his revenge.

when the sword falls, it falls on the king owning it and the king dies. as for the followers, its implied they lose their power when the king dies.

Eh. I'm pretty sure the Sword of Damocles deteriorated due to his mental state. In his case, he was consumed with revenge and also somewhat hating himself for not being able to protect his friends. Thought I might be wrong.
no, thats it from what i remember too, its just that i didnt wanna bother writing it up,but they did imply he was drawing on/getting more power which caused the deterioration
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Fooly's RP concept corner   Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 5 Clock11Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:45 pm

madarrao wrote:
Spiriter wrote:
madarrao wrote:
Nexius wrote:

Does the aura disappear?

no, thats it from what i remember too, its just that i didnt wanna bother writing it up,but they did imply he was drawing on/getting more power which caused the deterioration

I don't think so, considering Munakata Reishi fought him equally around the end.

Sucks they killed him off though, he rocked.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Fooly's RP concept corner   Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 5 Clock11Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:54 pm

Also to note, Every King is beyond powerful, especially the Silver King. Even Strains of the highest level can't match them. Like one with perception manipulation. Kings can completely shatter the power with just sheer force. Without drawing out full power.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Fooly's RP concept corner   Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 5 Clock11Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:40 am

Watched it all, and from my understanding, Spirit is correct. I think it's the mental state of the king.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Fooly's RP concept corner   Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 5 Clock11Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:15 am

Well I have to say, Infamous RP sounds interesting as well, are you developing it along with K project?

Or are you concentrating at developing K project only?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fooly's RP concept corner   Fooly's RP concept corner - Page 5 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Fooly's RP concept corner
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Conceptualization-
Jump to: