Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things - Page 2 Clock11Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:10 am

Mati was fast, but so was the monster. Its attack missed, but as the machete swung it managed to stagger back out of the blade's reach.

Well, its head did.

With a shriek, the monster flailed as one of its arms thudded to the ground, bleeding. That wasn't enough to stop it, however, as it pounced on Mati and knocked them both to the ground. The machete clattered to the floor as the monster pinned Mati with its good arm and brought its fangs down to bite him.

Suddenly, Ava tackled the monster from the side, sending both sprawling to the ground. Ava thrust the silver dagger into the monster's heart, and it screamed in agony. It swiped at her with its spike, cutting her across the neck. Ava fell back, her dagger still embedded in its heart.

"Damn it," she swore, backing up against the bar as the creature poised its spike to pay her in kind.

[OOC: You can go ahead and put that machete to good use.]

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things - Page 2 Clock11Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:18 am

As soon as Mati was free from the monster, Mati quickly grabbed his machete and rush towards Ava and the monster.

As the monster was poised to strike its spike at Ava, Mati quickly slashed his machete to its head; unless the monster knew it was coming, it would be difficult to avoid.

If the attack was successful, the monster's head would dropped off from its neck.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things - Page 2 Clock11Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:43 am

The monster collapsed to the ground, its head rolling off to the side. Ava coughed and wiped at her face to remove the spatter of blood that had landed on her.

"Well, that'll do it," she sighed. She kicked the body away with her boot, then got to her feet.

"Would have been nice if someone had pitched in!" she said accusingly, looking around for Jordan. He was nowhere to be seen, however.

"Jordan?" she called, crossing to the door and peering into the alley. It was empty.

"Mati, you don't think..." she murmured. "Was that just a diversion?"

Mati had no time to answer, however. There was the very audible click of a gun from the main entrance.

"Nobody move!" the policeman shouted. "Hands where I can see them!"

Ava swore under her breath and raised her hands. Breaking in was bad enough, but being covered in blood wasn't going to do her any favors. To make matters worse, a bloody machete was still in Mati's hands.

"Uh, officer, there's been-" Ava began, but one look at the body and the man cursed.

"Against the wall! Now!" he ordered, finger shaking on the trigger. Ava complied, wondering how they were going to get out of this mess.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things - Page 2 Clock11Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:31 pm

Mati heart was not racing fast when he killed the monster. It started running fast as he learned his friend went missing.

Jordan, a man was close to him, was no where to be seen.

Before Mati could actually answers Ava's question and look around to see what happened, or to look for Jordan, a police man came in.

Mati really wanted to knock out the man and started to look for Jordan, but he knew if Jordan was here would not have agreed with such bold move.

Mati complied to the man, still his eyes searching and surveying for any clues that could help him identify if Jordan was captured or he was safe.

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things - Page 2 Clock11Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:43 pm

Ava was grousing and didn't seem to be paying attention, but for Mati was searching for any clues, he might catch a glint of Jordan's gun lying discarded in the alleyway. There could only be one reason for him to drop it like that.

"All right, let's go," the policeman said, shoving them toward the door. His police cruiser was waiting outside, and the two hunters piled reluctantly into the back. As they began to drive, Ava fiddled with her cuffs, wondering how long it would be before they could find a way out of this. Could the Men of Letters get them released?

"Uh, Officer? I can explain," she began, attempting a smile at the man. He was probably only a couple years older than her, lean-faced and trim.

Spoiler:

"Hardy," he replied, "Max Hardy. I should remind you that you have the right to remain silent - and I'd prefer if you kept it that way."

He was also clearly new to the job. He probably should have called backup upon seeing two armed strangers and a beheaded corpse. Did he even have backup? In a small town like this, maybe he was the only one on patrol.

"God..." Hardy murmured, taking his hat off and wiping his forehead. "What a night."

--------------------

Jordan felt his consciousness beginning to swim back, but he gave no such indication. He'd had training as a soldier about what to do if captured. He could tell that he was tied to a chair, and from the cold feel of metal on his skin, it was with chains. No working his arms out of that.

As for where he was, he couldn't tell from sounds. All was rather quiet. That made it all the worse when someone spoke abruptly.

"You can stop pretending. I know you're awake. I can tell by your breathing."

She - the voice was definitely female - must have acute senses to tell that. Jordan frowned and opened his eyes to see a very striking woman sitting before him. With her silky silver hair and pink eyes, she looked like something from a fairy tale.

But Jordan could tell - call it instinct - that this woman was closer to a nightmare.

"Let's start by getting acquainted," she said softly. "My name is Larka Snow."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things - Page 2 Clock11Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:15 am

Mati rage was building up inside him, the rage was not really towards the monster that they had face though. It was more towards himself.

He could not protect a person who was close to him, again.

"I am not going to let them make Jordan as their toy." Mati whispered. "Hannah... Please, I know you are there." But, no response.

Mati could feel his jaws tightened. This incident involved humans and monsters... Not demons.

There was no reason for Hannah to help in this one.

"Hardy, was it? This night is crazy, because you are holding two undercover cops and the gang doing illegal experiment just kidnapped another cop. You came in when we were busy fighting illegal experiment." The voice was very rushed, and the tone was down and serious.

"My friend could very turned into monster we just fought, I really need your help. Please, cop to another cop. I cannot lose another partner, again." The voice was trembling, rage and sorrow, all mixed up.

Yes it was a lie, but the only part that should be hidden from Hardy. Everything else was true.

Mati did not want to lose Jordan
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things - Page 2 Clock11Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:00 am

Hardy hesitated. Mati's emotion felt too real, almost tangible, to be fake. Even Ava looked surprised at the intensity of Mati's feelings.

"I can't just... You really expect me to just take your word for it?" Hardy asked with a frown. "That blood-spattered axe maniacs-"

"It was actually a machete," Ava corrected. Hardy glared at her.

"-are really undercover cops? And that there's...monsters?"

He looked at Mati, struggling between sympathy and duty.

"You're going to have to do better than that. Monsters..."

The car shook as something hit the hood of the car. Hardy cried out and swerved, the car fish-tailing out of control. It finally slid off the road, striking a tree on the right side. Mati's door popped open and threw him out while Ava sprawled across the back seat. Hardy had hit the steering wheel, and his face was now bloody.

He must have had a concussion or something, because he had the bizarre impression that he was looking at himself standing on the hood of the car, long hooked nails digging into the metal.

Ava took one look at the claws and golden eyes, as well as its identical appearance to Hardy, and knew they were dealing with a shifter/kitsune hybrid.

"Oh dammit," she muttered, just as the windshield exploded into shards of glass.

--------------------

Larka Snow.

That was one of the names the Men of Letters were fixated on.

"I see you've heard of me," Larka said, smiling. "And your name?"

Her pale, gentle fingers brushed against his cheek. Jordan flinched away from her touch.

"Jordan," he muttered. Larka's smile widened.

"Well, Jordan, you should be honored. I chose you to be my first subject. I've already managed to successfully makes chimeras from two different monsters. I wonder what will happen if I use a human as the base material."

Jordan swallowed thickly as he allowed his gaze to sweep the room. Various monsters were caged or strapped to tables with a variety of wicked instruments and musty tomes scattered about.

"Oh, don't look so worried. Most of the candidates survived," Larka said, her tone poisonously sweet. "Unfortunately, most of them have their bloodlust ramped out of control. Even I can't do anything about it."

"But why?" Jordan asked. "What's the point of all this?"

He'd assumed she was trying to make an army of these chimeras, but that clearly wasn't the case.

"Every monster has its strengths," Larka said, examining her test subjects. "And I want them all."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things - Page 2 Clock11Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:53 pm

As Mati was tossed out, he quickly break free of the cuffs easily. He took it as a sign that this is where he should make his exit.

However, knowing the circumstances, he could not. Mati know so well that Jordan would not be pleased that Mati had ran away from monster to just save him. Besides, no one would be able to handle the monster with the condition those two were in.

Mati quickly stood up to help Ava and Hardy. As Mati could see through the disguise of the shifter with his exceptional perception, he quickly tackle the monster before it does more damage to the car and to the people inside the car. He really hoped he made it before that thing take any one's life.

If Mati successfully pinned down the monster after his powerful tackle, with his burning hands Mati will punch through the chest of the monster and will take out its heart, crushing it into ashes.

If not, Mati was hoping the monster would make a run for its master, leading Mati straight to its master.

As Jordan's life was at steak, Mati decided not to care anymore of showing his inhumane strength, Mati wanted to save Jordan, and time was not his friend.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things - Page 2 Clock11Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:08 pm

Ava struggled into a sitting position, struggling with her cuffs, as Hardy was seized by the throat and dragged through the hole where the windshield had been. The monster clicked its long nails together, enjoying the look of terror and confusion on its prey's face.

"Hey, piss off!" Ava yelled. "Pick on someone your own size."

The monster grinned and looked at Hardy with the same face.

"But he is just my size," it laughed in the policeman's voice. "Don't worry. I'll get to you next."

The monster brought a long claw to Hardy's head, ready to bury it right through to the man's brain. The next moment, however, it was tumbling off the side in a tangle of limbs. The monster hit the ground first and scrambled away as Mati's hand punched through the ground up to his elbow. The monster stared at this, then scrambled away into the brush off to the side of the road.

Ava hopped out the broken door and ran around to the front. Hardy was panting and bleeding, but he would be all right.

"You mind getting these cuffs off? Or are you going to lecture us on how monsters aren't real?"

--------------------

Jordan stared at Larka, hardly believing what he was hearing.

"You think you can add the powers of all monsters to yourself?"

"I know I can," Larka said, smiling. "I've already succeeded with chimerizing two monsters. Increasing the amount is within my calculations. Only one problem remains."

"Their weaknesses," Jordan surmised. "I'm guessing you can't be selective about what gets carried over."

Larka raised her eyebrows appraisingly.

""You catch on quickly. It's only a matter of time though."

Time was what Jordan needed, and it's what he'd gotten by getting her to talk. He'd managed to locate a useful weapon, and now he was ready.

A length of razor wire whipped through the air and ensnared Larka's throat. Before she quite understood what was happening, Jordan had begun using his telekinesis to garotte her. Larka choked and struggled with the wire as Jordan focused all his might on tightening that wire.

Then, suddenly, Larka's eyes flashed with a wicked gleam. Jordan felt his strength and will vanish, and he slumped in his seat. The wire fell from her neck, and Larka brought trembling fingers to the bruises on her milky white throat.

"Well, well... A psychic," she murmured. "Oh yes. This will be a treat."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things - Page 2 Clock11Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:59 am

Mati did not take the time to process the aftermath of his action; his instinct cried out loud that he should make a chase, or he was going to miss his chance to save his friend forever.

"Ava! I am going to chase that monster and see where it's going to take me! Track my location by calling HQ!" Said Mati, quickly taking his deeply buried fist from the ground.

Mati's eyes were focused on the monster that made its run, Mati was not going to let it slip away. Mati quickly chased it, without hesitation, he was fully using his inheritance. He could not care anymore if his fellow hunters saw him as a threat to the human's society. He cared for only one human being and Mati would use every power in his disposal to save him. Jordan's life was important than anything else.

Furthermore, with all these hybrids, Mati got this gut-feeling that Jordan would make an interesting subject for their master.

Mati is not going to let that happen to his friend who was like a family member to him. The friend, the very first friend, who accepted Mati as who he was. Mati was ready to make whole demons and angels aware of his existence if that could save his friend.

He was ready to sacrifice his life if he could save his friend.

'Jordan, just hold on. I will save you!'
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things - Page 2 Clock11Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:43 pm

Mati sprinted into the brush before Ava could so much as lift a finger.

"Mati! Wait, dammit!" she yelled. But it was no use. He was long gone.

"Hey, you all right?" she asked, turning her attention to Hardy. He might be suffering from a bit of shock. He only nodded, staring off into the distance.

"Can this thing still move?" Ava asked, giving the car a kick. "I need to get back to my truck, pronto. Hey!"

Hardy's eyes snapped to her, and he swallowed thickly before getting to his feet. After a moment, he nodded and tried the engine. It gave a protesting grind, but started up nonetheless.

"Oh, and do you mind?"

Ava raised her cuffed hands to Hardy. He grimaced, then fished out his key and undid the lock.

"Great. Let's get to it then," she said, sliding into the passenger seat as Hardy hit the gas.

--------------------

Jordan felt halfway between dreaming and waking. Larka undid the chains holding him to the chair and placed her finger beneath his chin. He got to his feet, as though in a trance, and followed her over to one of the tables.

"Go on," she murmured. Jordan laid down on the table and stared up at the ceiling as Larka cuffed him into place.

"There now," she said, smiling. "That's better."

She slowly slid onto the table, straddling his lap. Jordan watched her, feeling a distant apprehension, as she hummed appreciatively over him.

"First, I'm going to make you mine," Larka said, smiling broadly to reveal two very sharp, pointed fangs.

--------------------

The monster crashed through the woodland growth, blind panic surging primally through its brain. It wasn't thinking clearly now, only moving on instinct back to where it was born. Perhaps there it would be safe.

It could hear the other monster pursuing it, pounding the earth with furious steps. It sped up.

--------------------

Ava and Hardy arrived back at the place where they'd parked their vehicles what felt like hours ago. Ava had no idea what to expect going directly into the heart of monster mania, so she grabbed whatever weapons she could strap to her body.

Hardy stared in fascination at the contents of her trunk, almost in a sort of daze. When Ava slammed her trunk shut, however, he gave a start.

"Hey, I'm coming with you," he said firmly. His voice was shaky, but his eyes resolute. Ava frowned, not liking the idea but not having the time to debate it either.

"All right, but don't come back to haunt me if you get yourself killed. We'll take my truck; this ain't police business anymore."

Hardy nodded and got into her truck's passenger seat. Ava started it up and tore off down the street.

"Any idea where they might have set up shop?" she asked. Maybe having a local on hand could be useful.

"There is an old mill on top of the hill," Hardy said after a few moment's thought. Well, it was a start.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things - Page 2 Clock11Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:10 pm

Mati followed it quickly, and the moment it led to where it was born, Mati will not just stop there, but with its blazing fist, he would try to end the monster for good so that it won't be hindrance to saving Jordan.

Mati, without hesitation, traveled the depth of the place with haste. Hoping he would find Jordan before it's too late.

Mati was ready to jump in or interact or interrupt or whatever he could do to prevent harm coming down to his friend Jordan.

Especially, if he finds some thing or someone try to do harm him, Mati would first get that person away from Jordan; by pushing that person away from Jordan or tackle that being and pin it to the ground.

Right now, he couldn't think but saving Jordan no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things - Page 2 Clock11Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:42 pm

Jordan felt Larka's sickly sweet breath on his neck as her fangs scraped teasingly across his throat. Her breathing hitched slightly as she felt the throbbing pulse of warm blood just below his skin.

"Let's begin."

Her fangs began to push into his skin, sharp and painful. Perhaps it was the pain that caused her hypnotic hold to weaken. Before she could truly bite into him, she found her body halted in place.

"What?" she murmured, eyes widening. Jordan grunted, struggling with all his might to force her back with his telekinesis. Larka was pushed back almost a foot before she was able to halt Jordan's force.

"So, you're not going to behave? I'll have to go rough with you then."

She seized his head and slammed it back against the table. Jordan cried out, losing control of his power. Larka laughed and grabbed his throat in a crushing grip.

"Now, where were we?"

--------------------

The monster reached the top of the hill, stopping within sight of the old mill. For a moment, it seemed as though it had eluded its pursuer.

Then Mati emerged from the forest with the fury of hell itself, his blazing fist punching a hole right through the monster's ribcage. It gave a muffled cry of agony, then fell - dead before it even reached the ground. Mati gazed at Hardy's face staring up at him in horror, a cauterized hole right through his torso, before heading for the mill.

--------------------

Larka sat up abruptly, every muscle in her body tensed. Jordan panted, watching as she seemed to listen for something he couldn't hear.

Then the door burst open and Mati tore into the room like a disaster on two legs. Larka leaped back as Mati pounced for the operating table, distancing herself from the two of them.

"Mati?" Jordan gasped, hardly believing his eyes. He'd never seen the other hunter looking so furious before. Larka seemed to be viewing him with surprise as well. She sniffed at the air, looking curious.

"What the hell are you exactly?" she asked, narrowing her eyes.

--------------------

Ava gripped her steering wheel tighter as her truck raced up the hill. Hardy sat beside her, tense and alert, his mouth as thin as a line could get.

"God, I hope fool doesn't get them both killed," she grunted.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things - Page 2 Clock11Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:41 am

Mati made quick glance to Jordan; it looked like he just made it nick of time. "Thank goodness you are alright..." Mati commented, and his voice carried his feelings of relief. However, that did not make him drop his guard.

Mati locked his eyes with the female as she demanded to know about Mati's being, Mati's warmth was missing when he replied to the her. "I would like to know that too."

Then Mati realized something was familiar about her; have he seen her from somewhere? No. That was not it. She looked like someone Mati knew...

But then, he could have mistaken.

"I am guessing you are the creator. What are you? You yourself are not an ordinary vampire."

Something was familiar about her... Something he had encountered before...
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things - Page 2 Clock11Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:03 am

Larka stared thoughtfully at Mati. She could sense that dangerous fire ready to consume everything quickly dwindling at the sight of his friend unharmed. She had been quite worried for a moment that he might be more than she could handle, but that was clearly not the case.

"Yes, the chimeras are my experiments," she said, "Brilliant, aren't they? Not even the Mother of All could have done it better."

She smiled, her large fangs protruding from beneath her lips.

"I'm not a vampire," Larka said coolly. "Not the inferior creatures you call vampires anyway. I'm Larka Snow of the nosferatu, the vampires legends of old."

She didn't say it with the air of a braggart. She simply said it as though it were an indisuptable fact. She was clearly of old and noble blood, the kind that new its greatness and destiny from birth.

"But enough of that," she continued, bringing a finger to rest coyly on her chin. "I'm getting treated to all kinds of interesting specimens today. You could prove useful to me as well. If nothing else, I'd love to see what makes you tick."

She snapped her fingers. The padlocks on the cages holding other chimeras sprang open, and the monsters rushed out upon Mati and the still-bound Jordan.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things - Page 2 Clock11Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:24 pm

"Larka Snow? Sister of Aurora Light?" Mati looked at her, surprised that the person who he wanted to kill the most was the person who he promised to look for.

And the word "nosferatu" and her explanation of what "nosferatu" is... Now it made sense to him. Bram was looking for her because she is related to him. In other words, Bram, himself was a nosferatu.

However, that moment of surprise was short lived as Larka released her pets. Quickly, Mati got his hand on the Jordan's bindings, turning into ashes. Jordan was free to move. However, to make sure his friend was safe, he kicked operating table so that it could be pushed towards the busted door.

And without any hesitation, Mati exercised his inherited strength against Larka's pets, sending the first wave of monsters that came near them to the wall.

"Jordan, Ava probably is coming here. Get yourself out of here." Said Mati, readying his fists with his hellion flame. "I will catch up to you later." said Mati, his eyes staring at the monsters without mercy, ready to rip apart any creatures that may try to get to Jordan.

He might not able to take every single of them at once, but he can definitely buy them a time, and while at it, he can probably take them out before they do more harm to human society.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things - Page 2 Clock11Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:46 pm

Jordan clambered off the operating and rubbed at his chafed wrists. The chimeras were quickly swarming around them, and there was no way Mati could deal with them all alone, no matter how strong he might be.

"Like hell..." he murmured. He had no weapon, so he snapped off one of the metal legs on the operating table with his powers and brandished it like a club. He wouldn't go down without a fight.

Truth be told, he was more worried about Larka, but she seemed to have been momentarily surprised by the name Mati had dropped.

"How do you know that name?" she asked, eyes narrowed. Mati had little time to answer, as the chimeras were already on him. Jordan moved to his side, beating the monsters back with his makeshift weapon - for all the good it did. You could couldn't kill a monster with a table leg.

Mati was faring better, but just when it seemed like he was getting the upper hand, Larka seized onto him from behind. He might be expecting a normal vamp's strength, but even the weakest nosferatu were comparable to the alpha vampire himself. Larka clamped onto him with the strength of at least twenty men and bared her fangs.

A gunshot rang out. Larka jerked back, eyeing the two newcomers that had burst in. Hardy looked like he'd stepped into a nightmare, but he kept his hands steady and unloaded his gun toward Larka. Ava sprang into the fray with a machete in hand and hacked at whatever was nearest.

"You two idiots thought you could just brush me off?" Ava complained. "I'm dragging your asses out of here whether you like it or not."

Jordan had to smile at that.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things - Page 2 Clock11Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:13 am

"Oh please, I was not planning to stay here long." Said Mati, then his eyes met with Larka. Her strength definitely was surprising, but Mati was not afraid of her.

Perhaps, he knows something about himself that made him less afraid of her kind? Or perhaps he knows so well that there are other things out there that he should be much more afraid of...

Whatever the case, Mati quickly scanned through the room; even though, number of the chimeras was dwindling, and as Ava and Hardy here... He was now in the situation that he could not show his true self.

Mati quickly broke the leg of the operation table. He had to use something, or else he won't be able to say any excuses of how he was able to fight the monsters.

Mati quickly used its pointy end to stabbed into one of the chimeras heart, destroying its heart. He quickly then took another table's leg, and used that to start bashing the head of chimeras.

Hoping Larka had no more chimeras in her disposal.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things - Page 2 Clock11Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:42 pm

Larka watched intently as Mati and the other hunters struggled against her chimera, slowly dwindling their numbers. She didn't give much thought to the others though; even Jordan with his psychic potential had become less interesting to her in the face of this one.

What was he? A monster, certainly, but not one like her or the chimeras. Not even a demon or angel. That was no vessel he was using. So what then?

Mati finished off the last of the chimeras, and the four of them turned their attention to Larka.

She could easily kill the two normal humans. The psychic might be more trouble, but not too much. But she couldn't risk fighting Mati... not yet. Not till she knew more.

"It's over, Larka," Jordan said, panting. "Your little experiments are over."

Larka smiled, shaking her head.

"On the contrary. I already have everything I need. I'm sure we'll meet again."

Jordan hurled the table leg in his hand like a spear, but Larka's body suddenly became like mist. The mist fell to the ground, then seeped beneath the cracks in the wall behind and disappeared.

"So that's Larka Snow," Ava said, tossing her bloody machete away. "What a b*tch."

Jordan felt his tension lift a bit, and he gave a shaky laugh.

"Well, we'd better call this one in. MoL said anything about Larka was top priority."

She reached for his phone to dial. As Mati watched her, however, a memory came to him from a job several months ago.

Quote :

Ask Mati spoke, Aurora's lips became pursed so thin they were in danger of vanishing entirely. She took her time answering, using the excuse to pour over the map in order to buy herself time. When it seemed no longer possible to delay it any further, she straightened up and sighed.

"Bram Van Helsing thinks it's his responsibility to find Larka. But I can't let him do that. I need to find her first. Need..."

She trailed off, shaking her head. It was too risky to say much more.

"If you hear anything... will you let me know?" she asked earnestly. "Of either of them."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things - Page 2 Clock11Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:41 am

Mati remembered his promise and he was not going to break that promise any time. Using his power of Electrokinesis, the mobile devices of other hunters displayed no sign of life. Mati, however, walked out the room, dialing number of Aurora Light.

"Hey, I found your sister. But I have to call MOL as soon as I end this call... I can buy you little more time... May be a day? Anyways, I need to end the call now."

And he used his power to disable his phone.

"My phone's not working too..."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things - Page 2 Clock11Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:11 am

Ava swore as her phone seemed to be dead. Hardy peered at it, then tried his own phone to no avail. Jordan checked his and found it the same. He was more focused on Mati, however, who seemed to slink out of the room and return a short while later.

He might have been imagining it, but there was something a bit shifty in Mati's behavior. Maybe he'd ask him more later, but for now, he had no intention of calling him out in front of everyone.

Ava looked as though the phone was doing her a personal insult by not working. She was probably just irritated that Larka managed to get away so easily.

"So... this is what you guys do," Hardy said, sounding equal parts awed and weary.

"No," Ava growled. "We usually don't let the monsters get away."

There was an uncomfortable silence for a few moments.

"What do we do about... all this?" Hardy asked, looking around at the mess of gore. Ava fished a pack of matches from her back pocket and tossed it to him. Hardy grimaced - no doubt offended by the idea of arson - but there wasn't a lot of choice.

A few minutes later, the group stood outside watched flames dancing through the windows. Ava seemed tense, so Jordan put a hand on her shoulder. She shrugged it off, but didn't pull away.

"We're all alive," he said quietly. "That's something to be grateful for."

Ava looked suddenly guilty.

"I'm glad you're okay," she murmured. "Really."

Jordan smiled and nodded.

--------------------

It was nearly dawn by the time the group had recollected their vehicles and made for town. Hardy was the first to part, offering his apologies for interfering from the start.

"You would have been nuts to believe us otherwise," Ava said, grinning. Hardy laughed weakly and offered them his card.

"If you need an inside man in the future, let me know," he said. Jordan scribbled down some numbers for the officer and handed it over.

"Likewise," he said. Hardy waved and took off in his cruiser. Ava turned to the two boys and sighed.

"Well, I could use some shut-eye before hitting the road. Is someone going to give Sera a ring? She's gonna be fit to be tied when she realizes how much of a head-start Larka has."

Jordan sighed, wanting nothing more than to sleep himself.

"Yeah, don't worry. We've got it covered."

Ava nodded, chewing on her lip.

"You boys take care of yourselves, you hear? And any whiff of Larka and you'd best give me a call, or there'll be hell to pay."

"Will do."

Jordan returned Ava's wave, then turned to Mati.

"I have a room, if you want to crash."

He led the way into his motel room and collapsed on the bed, not bothering to undress or even pull back the covers. He sighed, knowing he would fall asleep instantly if he let himself. But there was something he had to address first.

"What happened back there?" he asked, cracking one eye open at Mati. "Your power... I've never seen you like that before. And the phones... is there anything you're not telling me?"

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things - Page 2 Clock11Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:39 am

"The phones? I really don't know what happened." Said Mati innocently, even though he knew so well why it had happened. "And my powers yesterday, I... I really did not want to lose you. You are such rare friend of mine. I couldn't let her do things what she had done to other living things."

Mati paused then continued, "Are you scared of me now? I really don't blame you, if you do not wish to be involved with me again." There was a sadness in his voice; Mati knew the risk of showing himself like that, he was well prepared for his friend to leave his side after seeing his true monstrosity.

Who wouldn't? But then again, he had no regret. Jordan was safe now, and that mattered the most to Mati.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things - Page 2 Clock11Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:07 pm

Jordan opened his eyes fully now, staring over at Mati. He was startled to hear the rawness and intensity in his words. To know someone cared for him that much...

But Mati's next words caused him to sit straight up, the warmness fading from his body.

"What are you talking about?" he asked. "I don't ditch out on friends that easily."

No wonder Mati was such a reserved guy. He must have been living in such a constant state of fear - not just at being discovered by his enemies, but being rejected by his allies. Jordan understood how the latter felt, but it had to be easier to be a human freak than a nonhuman.

"Besides," he said, offering a smile. "You're going to have to do better than that to scare me."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things - Page 2 Clock11Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:24 pm

Mati blinked, Jordan definitely gave him a response he did not expect. Mati smiled, and he looked relieved. "Well, that's good to know." He commented, facing Jordan with much lightheartedness.

Then he stood up again, in much lighter fashion. "I am so glad that you are the one who knows what I am." Said Mati, "I think we had good run for tonight. How about we call MoL tomorrow morning?" He asked, Mati wanted to give more time for Aurora, but it was not entirely a lie. Even though, he was not physically tired, his mentality was.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things - Page 2 Clock11Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:43 pm

Jordan smiled at the look of undisguised relief on Mati's face. It was worth the trauma of tonight to see him make that smile.

When Mati suggested putting off the call to the MoL till the morning, Jordan snorted and laid back down on his pillow.

"Sera's going to rip us a new one," he said. "But if you want to take the wrap for it, fine by me. I think she gives you special treatment anyway."

He looked up at the ceiling. Laying on the bed like this brought him a sudden recollection of the operating table, of Larka's breath on his neck. He shivered.

"I realized something tonight, you know," he said quietly. "Back there, on that table, I was really scared, you know. I thought... I might never get a chance to see my family again."

Jordan looked over at Mati, his eyes watery.

"I think the truth is... I'm not really worried about hurting them anymore. I'm just afraid to face them after everything I've done. But I can't keep putting it off. In this job, who knows when our number is up? I can't die with unfinished business."

He sat up, his jaw set.

"So, I making a promise. When this business with Larka Snow is over... I'm going to go visit my family."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things - Page 2 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next