Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked Empty
PostSubject: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked Clock11Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:47 pm

Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked SN_Legacy_S2_banner

No Rest for the Wicked

Spoiler:

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~

Last edited by Prisma*Illya on Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked Clock11Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:57 pm

Jordan finished off his breakfast, smiling as Julia finished recounting another childhood story. They were a little embarrassing, but Mati seemed to enjoy them.

It was nice to see Mati at home with his family. It was nice to see him at all, actually. Their split after the case with Larka Snow had been even harder than he'd expected.

"So then Jordan goes-"

Julia's words were interrupted by a ring from Jordan's phone. Not just any ring - the one set for Men of Letters contacts. He snatched up his phone and checked.

Well, this was a surprise. Sera herself.

"Jordan, we've got a case," Sera said without preamble. "Demon involvement, it looks like. You're the nearest contact to the location."

There was a beep as Sera forwarded the details of the case.

"I thought you gave me a mandated vacation," Jordan joked. "I still have a few days."

"Well, the wicked aren't going to work around your vacation schedule."

Jordan glanced in Mati's direction.

"Mati's here too," he decided to mention. There was a pause on the other end.

"All right. Take him with you then," Sera said. "And keep an eye on him."

She hung up. No goodbye then. Jordan sighed and set his fork down before turning to Mati.

"Looks like we've got work to do."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked Clock11Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:29 am

Mati eyes became wide, surprised. "Really?", then Mati smiled, "Oh well, it's about time I get myself of my boredom anyways..." He commented optimistically, and stood up from his sit.

"Thank you for the great breakfast, Julia" Said Mati as Jordan said his own good-bye.

As they were walking to their own cars, Mati smiled at Jordan, "Glad to see that you and your family getting along so well. Your family give me hope."

He then got on his car and followed Jordan's.

However, he was even more surprise to see the reaper, Hannah. "What are you doing here?" Said Mati, astonished by her presence.

Hannah did not look at him, her voice was, however, less colder. "Drive. You will know why I am going."

Mati bite his lips, yes, the new condition to his flame. Mati nodded silently and drive.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked Clock11Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:50 pm

Bentmore University had an impressive looking campus with plenty of tree-lined sidewalks and stately buildings. Students were milling about, entering and leaving classes.

Jordan and Mati pulled up to a dorm building on the edge of the campus. Jordan looked up toward the second floor, searching for the end room. The window seemed to have been replaced since the break-in.

Getting out, Jordan signaled to Mati in the car behind him. The two headed inside, flashed their fake IDs to the guard at the desk, then headed up to the room in question. After a couple knocks, a young woman answered the door. She was attractive and seemed to be of Indian descent.

"Did Sally have any enemies?" Jordan asked once they had gotten introductions over. Melinda shook her head and leaned back against her desk.

"You'd have to interact with people to make enemies," Melinda said. "I don't like to talk badly about people, but, well, Sally was a weird girl."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked Clock11Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:07 am

"Please, do elaborate more. What do you mean by she was a weird girl?"

Mati asked gently, "We won't judge." and he added so that the girl would give them honest answer of how Sally was weird.

'Of course, how one involved in this kind of supernatural cases would be normal.' Thought Mati
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked Clock11Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:01 am

Melinda shrugged at Mati's question and sat on her bed.

"She never really interacted with anyone," she said. "Just went to classes and came right back to the room to shut herself in. I tried to get her to come out with me and my friends, have a little fun, but she'd refuse."

Melina looked toward the window, then shied away from it, possibly recalling the state it had been in when she came back that night.

"So she was shy?" Jordan prompted. "That doesn't seem so unusual."

Melinda looked back at him.

"She wasn't shy, not really. Just kind of... dead, you know? Emotionally. Like she was shut off from everyone. I think she must have had a traumatic childhood or something."

Jordan's gaze drifted toward Melinda's desk, noting the psychology books. Everyone who took a psych class suddenly thought they were an expert.

"Nothing unusual happened the night Sally disappeared?" Jordan asked, turning his gaze back to Melinda. Melinda seemed to hesitate.

"She did seem a bit agitated that night," Melinda said. "I went out to a party with my friends. I invited Sally along, but she just ignored me. She was staring out the window like I wasn't even here."

Jordan frowned. He felt sure there was something here that was missing, but it was probably something Melinda wouldn't know or understand.

"She didn't say anything?" Jordan asked.

"I heard her mutter something about 'black eyes,' I think," Melinda said. "Maybe some guy was stalking her? An abusive ex-boyfriend? I guess that would make sense why she was so closed off."

More of the amateur psych hour. Black eyes though... With the traces of sulfur, it had to have been a demon. Had Sally seen the black eyes of a demon before her kidnapping? Had she known what they meant?

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked Clock11Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:47 am

"Thank you for your insight." Said Mati. "Did she have a habit of writing or something to record her day? Like a diary?" Mati asked another question to Melinda.

From what Melinda said, Mati could not shake off his feeling that Sally knew something was coming for her. He did not show it, but he could not help himself but feel uneasy.

Sally... could she be a prophet?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked Clock11Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:41 pm

Melinda shrugged and indicated the desk on the other side of the room.

"I don't know, but her stuff is over there," she said. "The police searched around, but I don't think they found anything."

Melinda glanced over at the clock, the snatched up her bag.

"I have to get to class. Will you guys be okay then?" she asked. Jordan nodded and thanked her. Once she'd left, he turned back to Mati and frowned.

"Well, I definitely think we're dealing with demons," he said. "But why Sally Roe? What could they want with her?"

The only activity they'd seen with demons since Sam Winchester had sealed the Gates of Hell was through crossroad deals. But this didn't seem like a crossroad deal.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked Clock11Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:51 am

"Yes we are dealing with demons..." Mati agreed, as everything screamed to him that it was them who took Sally.

"But why? I can't answer... But we know when demons are interested in human, that human is either one of those things."

Mati bite his lips, a moment of pause. "Either she had made a deal with the demon, or she has some use to them..."

Mati was not so sure of what she could do, but there's only two possibilities. The former one did not sound likely as he could not see any marks of hounds. But maybe he missed it?

"Let's take another look around the room. If there's a mark of the hounds, we are definitely dealing crossroad demon, if not, it's highly likely that she has some use to the demon... like a prophet who could read Word of God..."

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked Clock11Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:28 pm

A prophet? Jordan hadn't considered that. Whether she was or not, it seemed likely she had to be special for the demons to have an interest in her.

"Seems a little too neat for a hellhound attack," Jordan said. "Besides, why take the body? Sally Roe would still have been here."

This was going to be tricky. Assuming that Sally was taken by demons, how would they find her?

"Mati," he said, turning to look at the other hunter. "Is that reaper still around? Would she know how to find the demons?"

Last time he'd seen her, she'd been about to kill Mati. Chances were that she was no longer in the business of helping the bastard of heaven and hell. Still, he had to try all options.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked Clock11Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:18 pm

Mati curled his lips, not so sure if it was really a good idea to call upon Hannah to help him with this job.

The power only he had been restricted was his inborn ability of flame; he could use other power to...

No, that was a bad idea, announcing his presence to demons might attract bigger problem than they already have...

"Alright, let's hope she's alright with helping me..." Said Mati, but before he could even call out to the reaper, the female reaper made her known with her voice.

"You guys are really sure about this? You guys should really consider leaving this case to the angels. One of you could die." Said Hannah, appearing in front them, and her face looked at the direction of Jordan.

Jordan might misunderstand what she was trying to imply; but Mati understood it completely what she meant.

The case definitely involved demons, and to fight against them, Mati knew it was going to be even tougher with the restriction of his fire power. That being said, if he does, it was going make him lose Jordan to Hannah's scythe.

Mati swallowed silently, and before Mati could say anything, Hannah raised her hand, showing her palm at Mati, "I don't really need your answer. I need this man's answer." Said Hannah, "Let me rephrase my question. Human, you are already putting your life at risk by working with him and meddling with demons' business is doubling your risk of losing your life and families. You ready to receive my help or would you surrender this case to the angels? It will take time, but it's not going to be something they cannot handle."

Was she trying to dissuade him from digging his own grave or was she trying to avoid the case cause she herself doesn't like demon involved cases? Or was she trying to protect the friend that Mati considered precious? Mati could not tell the intention of the reaper, but he was thankful that Jordan could make choice of moving along...
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked Clock11Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:55 am

Clearly, although the reaper had put aside any immediate plans to kill Mati, the hostility between her and Mati was still going strong. Jordan swallowed as Hannah turned her focus directly on him, asking what he planned to do.

Hannah made good points, and Jordan had to take a moment to decide, but it was obvious in the end.

"My life and my family's lives will always be at risk as long as demons are around," he said. "As for angels, they might not be against humanity anymore, but that doesn't mean I'm willing to rely on them."

He glanced at Mati, wondering what he thought of all this.

"Besides," Jordan added. "Time may not be something Sally Roe has to spare. And I'm not going to take that chance."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked Clock11Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:07 am

The reaper's eyes became narrowed and stared at the human; he was really crazy one. The reaper sighed, and said it reluctantly.

Mati, on the other hand, felt sad and happy at the same time; he smiled very weakly, not trying to show too much of his mixed emotion of how he was glad that Jordan decided to stick with him and how he was sad that his involvement with Jordan made Jordan's life and his family life in danger.

"Fine..." Said Hannah, "I could bring you guys close to her. But, that's all I could do. From there, you guys probably have to search for her by yourself."

"What do you mean?" Mati asked, the reaper shrugged and replied. "I don't know, but I could felt her presence strongly in particular area, but I do not think she's there."

Mati nodded, as if he understood what was going on. "These demons know how to hide their trails." He commented. Hannah nodded in agreement, "Yes, the more reason you guys should watch your backs." She added.

Mati then looked at Jordan, "So you ready, partner?" He asked Jordan. However, before Jordan could answer that Hannah snapped her finger and teleported them to the location where she have felt Sally's life force strongest.

[OOC: Let me know if you do not like this post, I would edit it later. Thought it would be best to move things faster]
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked Clock11Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:15 pm

The sudden teleportation was jarring. Jordan staggered a moment after they'd reappeared, trying to reorient himself.

"Where are we?" he asked. He looked around the dark street, peering around for signs of activity.

"I think that's the building you're looking for."

Jordan and the others turned around to see a man standing there, pointing out the warehouse across from them. He was handsome, with glasses, silver hair and goatee, and a brown coat.

No, not a man. He had to be an angel.

"Jericho," he said, looking at Jordan before turning his eyes to the other two. "We're already acquainted, I believe."

"What are you doing here?" Jordan asked, frowning. He could already tell he didn't like this guy.

"Same as you, I expect," Jericho said flatly. "The building is heavily warded with Enochian sigils. They clearly don't wan anyone getting in."

Jordan shifted, turning to look at the nondescript building.

"So Sally Roe is being held in there?" he asked. Jericho was silent for a few moments.

"Perhaps," he said.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked Clock11Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:48 pm

Hannah was surprised to see Jericho, and was not really happy with his presence. She does not know why, but he makes her uncomfortable; she definitely is not intimidated by him, yet, she can't help, but feeling something about him bothers her a lot.

Mati, on the other hand, looked not surprised about Jericho making his appearance. However, he was already in deep thought about how they should move ahead.

"How many of you are here?" Hannah asked Jericho, a sudden question, perhaps she was hoping Mati and his crazy human friend would leave after hearing how many angels are ready to decimate demons.

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked Clock11Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:03 am

Jericho regarded Hannah for a moment, eyebrows raised slightly at her brisk manner.

"It's just me for now," he said, "Not that it matters. They've done an impressive job at warding the building. Even if I had a dozen battalions, we couldn't get close to it."

Jordan frowned and exchanged looks with Mati.

"Which means you're going to need us to get in close and let you inside," he said.

"That would be ideal, yes," Jericho replied before fixing his eyes on Mati. "I shouldn't have to remind you, though, that your powers are still off the table."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked Clock11Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:56 am

Hannah curled her lips, not happy with Jericho's answer, and sighed. This angel was making her life troublesome as he invited crazy human and Mati to the job.

Mati, on the other hand, nodded. "Don't worry, Warding, I learned from the best... I don't need my power to break the ward to let you and your friends in. Just rescue the girl, the moment it breaks... She must be different from others, if demons wanted to guard her this tightly." Said Mati as he stepped forward, towards the building.

"Ready partner?" Mati asked, looking at Jordan, little nervously "It's going to be hellish ride." Mati had his blade ready, then, Hannah stopped them.

"Wait, your friend doesn't really have a weapon to fight demon. I advise you guys to be discreet and just get rid of the wards instead."

She looked at Jericho, and then back at the two "Even then, it's dangerous because you do not even know how many demons are inside the building. So, unless a friendly angel give your friend a mean to hurt the demons, I won't allow you two get in there."

Mati frowned, Hannah made a valid point and the point that Mati forgot about. Mati looked at Jordan, then looked at Hannah, "Or you could teach me how to smite demon with my father's power.." Hannah eyes became cold at his words, "Time is not something we have here." Then Hannah glanced at Jericho, "Well, are you planing to send them to suicide mission without a weapon??"
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked Clock11Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:20 pm

Jericho frowned, hesitating for a moment. Then, slowly, he drew from his coat a sleek angel blade that glinted in the street light's glare.

"I want that back," he said, handing it over to Jordan. "I'm quite attached to it. It's struck down many blights against heaven."

He gave Mati a pointed look, then stepped back as Jordan tried out the blade in his hand.

"Wow," he said, feeling it slice and move through the air with unnatural ease. "These things are great. You ready, Mati?"

The two of them stole across the street. Jericho watched them go before speaking.

"You still care about him, don't you?" he said, deliberately not meeting her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked Clock11Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:13 pm

"Care!? I am guarding him because my boss is interested in his birth. I am trying to use him as a bite to catch his parents! You, on the other hand, just want him dead!" Hannah replied in annoyance; not loudly, but definitely cold and hostile.

She sighed, some how this angel was getting on her nerves. "In any case, what's going up there?" She pointed at the sky, "With most of the demons still trapped in their world, you guys should have the upper hand in finding the people that may interest leftover demons. How did it come to this?" Hannah looked at Jericho with some concerns.

Even though heaven had faced disorganized period, they never was this disorganized even after the Lucifer's fall.... Something was wrong and that some how made her worried for her old home.

Worrying for her old home? Perhaps, even though she decided to leave heaven to follow death, it seems like she still have concerns for well-being of heaven.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked Clock11Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:33 pm

Jericho smirked at Hannah's outburst and shook his head.

"You tell yourself that," he said. "Maybe you've even started to believe it. But deep down, I think we both know that it's more than that."

Hannah diverted the attention quickly to the state of Heaven. At this, Jericho frowned.

"It's not that simple. Lately, our track record with humanity has been checkered at best. Heaven has decided it's best to take up a non-interference policy once more... come what may."

Jericho's grey eyes drifted upward, his frown deepening. It was clear that he did not agree with this stance.

"That's why I'm here alone," he admitted after a few moments.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked Clock11Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:49 pm

"You are joking right?" Hannah looked seriously surprised, "We had taken such stance last time, and it did not do us any good. What makes them think it's a good idea to take such stance again?" Hannah sighed, "I thought we all learned that just being a bystander won't do us any good. I thought the new heaven order should know that we have to influence this world within the boundaries we have in order to prevent what happened last time..." Hannah looked worried as she kind of understand what's going on up there. "Okay, so who's in charge this time?"

Mati looked inside the building to make sure no one was on the guard duty, if there was, they should end them quickly and enter.

Mati also tried to look for the symbols that he had to disrupt, he hoped it wasn't many. Mati looked at Jordan, "I probably need a second or so to disrupt the sigil. Be careful." Said Mati.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked Clock11Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:12 pm

Jericho narrowed his eyes at Hannah's continued criticism. Even if he wasn't entirely happy with the way things were currently managed, he didn't appreciate a reaper lecturing him on how Heaven should be run.

"Heaven will respond whenever the prayers of true believers reach us," he said. "No more, no less. Those are Joshua's orders."

It was easy for reapers to get notions than they knew better. But their roles were so much simpler and easily defined. Find the dead and collect their souls. Glorified delivery service.

"That doesn't extend to me, of course," he said. "Joshua knows me better than most. I have no ambitions. My only desire is to strike down Heaven's foes whenever, and however, they appear."

-------------------------

Jordan followed Mati inside the building. He couldn't see any sigils around, but maybe they weren't visible to mortal eyes.

"All right, do what you gotta do," Jordan told him. He moved away a few paces, listening intently. The building seemed strangely quiet and empty. Was anyone even hear?

"I can save you the trouble," a voice said from the end of the hall. Jordan and Mati turned around to see a very familiar face. The neat blonde hair and goatee... That was the man they'd saved from hellhounds a while back.

"Mayfield? Bryan Mayfield?" he asked. The man smiled - a cold, snide smirk - as his eyes went milky white.

"Guess again," the demon murmured.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked Clock11Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:25 pm

Hannah looked at Jericho little strangely; perhaps, how she have acted in front of him rubbed him the wrong way? "Trust me, you made that clear with me," she stated as if he was stating the obvious about how he was different from others. "So, they will respond whenever true believer's prayer will reach them..." Hannah quote what Jericho previously stated about Heaven's current stance. Hannah sighed as she knew what that actually means. "Oh well, that just reminded me why I left..." Said Hannah, her eyebrows showed sign of sadness and she smiled very faintly.

Mati stepped forward and prevented Jordan to get close to the man. "You are not Bryan Mayfield. Who are you, demon?" Said Mati, biting his lips. Mati, who had been dealing with demons since his childhood, had no problem in making sense of what was happening here. No, there could only be one explanation. They failed to save Bryan Mayfield.

"I can't believe I was so careless..." Muttered Mati, "What did you do to the girl?" He asked the demon, even though, he knew too well that the demon might not even answer his question.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked Clock11Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:22 pm

The demon possessing Mayfield smiled, his milky white eyes sweeping over Mati.

"Yes, I guess introductions are in order," he said. "My name is Mephistopheles, King of the Crossroads."

He gave a slight bow and a sweep of his hand.

"You can call me Mephisto," he continued. "I'm sorry I couldn't introduce myself properly when we first met, but the time wasn't right. And don't blame yourself about Mayfield."

He indicated his meatsuit.

"You couldn't have possibly known about the escape clause in our deal - offer himself up for possession, or get dragged down to hell. He was faced with a hellhound, and he made the only choice still available. I don't want to talk about Mayfield though."

Mephisto approached Mati with slow, measured steps.

"You might as well relax. The girl isn't here. She never was."

Jordan glanced at Mati. That had to be a lie.

"What are you talking about?" he asked. "We know she's been here. Jericho even-"

He fell silent as an invisible force seemed to hold his mouth shut. Those horrible white eyes turned away from him and focused back on Mati.

"I have an associate," he said. "Witch. Very handy with spells. He made a spell to produce her presence here, and another to hide her presence where she is now. I would be more than happy to take you to her though. It's why I'm here."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked Clock11Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:13 am

Mati looked at the demon suspiciously, "What's your game, demon?" said Mati, "You want me to really believe that an angel was not able to distinguish from soul's presence and witch spells? Remove the seal of this place, then I will believe it. If you are really telling the truth that is." Mati dared the demon; king of the crossroads, this was not a demon that one could easily brush off. Matter of fact, the situation was dire, Mati had to rely on the pride of this demon to put themselves in advantage.
"Or just have this guy" pointing out at Jordan "leave this place safe and sound, in one piece, then I would comply to what you just have proposed."

Making a deal was these demons' specialty and two can play that game. It was a risky game, but he had to try. For the sake of Jordan's safety.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked Clock11

Back to top Go down

Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next