Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 Clock11Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:37 am

"He is a remarkable witch," Mephisto said, shrugging. "He ought to be. I gave him that magic myself. After I got his soul, of course."

A smile played on his lips as he regarded Mati's proposal.

"Are you frightened?" the demon asked. "I told you, I'm not here to fight. That does make me wonder, though."

Mephisto moved slowly at a distance around Mati. Jordan was forced to shift closer to Mati to keep out of the demon's path.

"Do you even care about them anymore? Now that you have human companions like him," he said, eyes flickering disdainfully toward Jordan, "it seems as though you no longer seek them the way you once did. Perhaps this meeting for nothing."

Mephisto stopped and turned away, as though to leave.

"I was going to ask if you wanted to see your parents."

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 Clock11Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:41 pm

"What?" Mati could not hide his surprise, and was he looked baffled. However, quickly his eyes stared at the demon with rage. "If you did anything to my parents, even I end up dead, I would kill you!" Said Mati, was this a trap?

"Where are they?" Mati asked the demon with rage; did this demon caged his parents? Were he torturing them? Mati was not so sure, but he knew that his parents were not a favorite guests of hell, just like they were not favored by the heaven.

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 Clock11Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:22 pm

Mephisto grinned at Mati's reaction.

"There, that's the kind of fire I was counting on," he said, stroking his goatee. "But you can relax. I don't have them. Not yet, anyway."

Jordan glared at Mephisto. Whatever this demon was up to, it couldn't be good. Whatever force Mephisto had put over him was still in effect, however, and he couldn't do much to warn Mati other than shoot him a warning look.

"Sally Roe is the key," the demon went on. "She can see the true forms of supernatural beings, and she can sense them, as well. Even the kind of spell protection your mother is capable of can't protect them from Sally Roe's power."

Mephisto extended a hand to Mati, his smile widening.

"Make a deal with me, Mati," he said. "Aide us, and I promise to reunite you with your parents."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 Clock11Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:38 pm

"Don't call me, 'Mati', demon." Said Mati, "If this is going to be, I want the deal on my terms and not yours." Mati glanced at Jordan, Mati could definitely see the warning look from his friend.

"Besides, even if the girl has power to see through their disguise, you need to know where they are. What are you really planning to do with the girl?"

Making a deal with demon was never a good idea, and as he already knew that he can't help but need to stall time. Mati glanced at Jordan again, but doing so, he was glancing at the area to find the sigil. Mati really hoped Jordan still had access to his power.

Hannah's crossed arms tightened, "They are awfully slow at disrupting the sigil. Something is not right." Hannah glanced at Jericho, then she looked at the building.

Her eyes were now scanning for anything that might tell her the situation, but she knew so well that it would not do any good. "Just wondering, do you have a plan if they fail?" She asked without showing her weariness.

But the question probably have gave it away.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 Clock11Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:04 pm

Mephisto smiled at Mati's question.

"I told you," he said. "I have a very powerful witch in my pocket - a powerful witch with a ticking clock, desperate to pay off a debt. With Sally Roe's potential and someone like him, you can do a lot to track someone down, even someone as powerful as your parents."

Mephisto moved closer to Mati, his voice soft and seductive.

"You can even have the girl in the end, if you like. Not entirely unharmed, of course, but mostly intact."

-------------------------

Jericho glanced at Hannah and gave her a thin smile.

"Nuke the building," he said flatly. "Not much choice otherwise."

He walked toward the building and began to use his angel blade to scratch sigils into the ground around it. He was going to form a circle of his own.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 Clock11Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:25 pm

Mati bite his lips, "Send the human out of this building, unharmed, then I will take your offer to go with you." Said Mati glancing at Jordan.

"And I want the girl alive, so whatever you are going to do with her, you need to check with me first. Deal?" Mati was not going to let this demon find his parents easily, he had to disrupt their effort.

Even though, Mati wanted to meet them and find them, Mati knew too well that if they were found, they would most likely ended up dead by their kinds.

For giving birth to him...

"Do we have the deal?" Mati asked Mephisto again.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 Clock11Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:03 pm

Jordan turned to stare at Mati.

"You can't be serious," he said. "I know you want to find your parents, but this isn't the way."

Mephisto turned to glare at him, eyes narrowed.

"Go on, human," he said. "You aren't wanted."

The demon approached Mati, lip curling.

"Well, let's seal the deal then, shall we?"

Jordan looked from Mati to Mephisto, gritting his teeth. Mati couldn't do this. If he did... he wasn't sure he'd be able to forgive him this time.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 Clock11Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:34 am

"We are making the deal in my term, remember?" Said Mati, "We seal the deal in my way to verify that." Mati took out his angel blade, and gently cut his palm, it was painful, but Mati resisted screaming out his pain.

"Now cut your own palm and shake my hand." Said Mati. Mati knew that his blood stings the other demons and angels alike. Mati theorized that it was also the reason why he could not really be possessed by other things as well.

Somehow his blood was purging their power; Mati only knew this cause a particular demon tried to drink his blood to power-up, unfortunately, Mati's blood had different effect to the demon and it killed him.

So, what Mati could do it right now was to weaken him...

In Mati's heart, all these conversation and everything was to buy time for Hannah and Jericho to do something from outside... To be fair, with his own power restricted, he was not even sure how long he would last....

But, in order to save the girl as well, Mati had to find out where the demon had hidden the girl. Only to know that was making a deal with this demon and get there. Then he probably need to figure out how to make contact with others, but that's something he would not be able to plan it here.

Mati glanced at Jordan, Mati was sure his action would not make sense to his friend here. But, to Mati, this was his best chance to save the girl and perhaps, best way to save his parents.

"So, are you going to seal the deal or not?" Mati asked the Mephisto again.

"Nuke them?" Hannah raised her eyebrow, curios of what he has in mind, Hannah led the angel do as he pleases, and she was surprised to find out that he had another angel blade with him.

However, Hannah did not really make any comment and she was not planning to disturb him as well as she had no idea what she could do for them right now.

Hannah gazed at the building with disgusted look; the reason she left angels and decided to become reaper was not to be in this situation. However, she was in the situation where she could not do anything again.

"This sucks..." She whispered to herself; if she had the good reason to intervene, she would have and stopped Mati and his crazy human friend, but she did not.

Even if it was involving demonic activity, the undiscovered reason behind the kidnapping made her not to do anything.

If it was related to Mati's parents.... Then perhaps... However, Mati parents had been hiding themselves too good and Hannah was suspecting this was possible not due to the magic, but due to an artifact.

Somebody was helping them or else, they should have been discovered by the reapers due to the Death's interest in the boy......

Hannah shook her head, she was not so sure why she was thinking about them suddenly. She curled her lips and looked at what Jericho was doing, she sighed and looked at the building.

"Hope whatever you are doing won't kill them." Indicating Jordan and Mati.

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 Clock11Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:48 am

Jericho finished carving out the sigils around the building, and the perfect circle of symbols began to glow with power. He turned to Hannah, who had been following him, and narrowed his eyes.

"Kill them?" he said. "Of course it will. They're collateral damage. They knew the risks going in."

He began to chant in Enochian, and the symbols grew brighter.

Mephisto stopped short at the sight of Mati's outstretched, blood-soaked hand.

"How very old-fashioned," he mused. "Afraid of a little kiss?"

His eyes drifted to the angel blade, obviously wary of moving within reach of it. Still, it seemed his eagerness to catch Mati in a deal was too appealing. He started to move closer when he suddenly froze. Jordan wasn't sure why until a sudden ringing began in his ears, quickly gaining in intensity.

Mephisto took a step back, his eyes going white in his anger.

"Perhaps another day, half-breed."

He opened his mouth wide and spewed a stream of smoke out into the air, which shot away through the nearest vent. Mayfield's body collapsed to the ground, and Jordan rushed over to him.

"He's got a pulse," he told Mati. "He's going to be okay, I think."

Well, that depended on what happened in the next few moments, because that ringing was growing louder, and Jordan had a feeling it wouldn't be good.

Jericho paused in his chant as he sensed the powerful demon's presence receding and spotted a stream of smoke vanishing into the distance.

He bit his lip. The demon had been smoked out, but the spell was already underway. If those two didn't get out soon, they would be vaporized.

At least the issue of the demon-angel spawn would no longer be a problem. A slim, silver lining to be sure.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 Clock11Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:57 pm

"What!?" Hannah said it in surprised.

When the ringing sound became clear and it was in effect, Hannah wanted to slice the angel right in front of her.

Then the powerful demon's presence left the area; Hannah glanced at Jericho again.

"You really are making my life not easy." Said Hannah.

Hannah could definitely draw weapon right now, and started to fight this angel to the death; however, she knew too well that if she got herself into fight, it was not going to do any good.

It was really Mati who had to get through this.

Mati knew the sound and he knew too well that the sound was not a good thing. Mati quickly tossed a stone, it broke the largest window nearby.

Mati quickly grabbed unconscious man, and tossed him out to window. "No time to explain!!" Said Mati as he grabbed Jordan and ran to the broken window. The monstrous strength and his inhumane power had him able to jumped out from the window with ease even bigger guy was on shoulder.

Luckily, Hannah spotted that and she quickly caught the flying unconscious man, and she was there with Mati who carried Jordan on his shoulder. They were quickly changed their location, putting them far away from the blast radius.

"You really have impeccable timing." Said Mati, and got his friend to the ground. "So, your best idea was to support us by killing us?" Said Mati, Hannah glanced at the Jericho, "It was him. Not me. Besides I helped because the man here isn't supposed to be here. What happened?" Hannah crossed her arms, Mati looked at Jordan, then sighed.

"Demon is looking for my parents using the girl." Said Mati.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 Clock11Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:16 am

Before Jordan quite knew what was happening, Mati had grabbed hold of him and jumped through the window to the outside. With Hannah's help. they made it outside the bounds of the spell circle. They hadn't crossed it for more than a couple seconds before the ringing reached a crescendo.

Jordan clapped his hands over his ears and shut his eyes as brilliant light flared within the circle.

Unlike Jordan, the other three could watch the spell at work with no harm. The building within the circle seemed to shift out of alignment with the space around it, distortions running through it. Then, in that flash of light, it dissolved out of existence.

Jordan opened his eyes as the light and sound suddenly ceased.

"What just happened?" he breathed.

"Apologies," Jericho said, approaching them. "If I'd known you couldn't the demon long enough, I wouldn't have tried it."

"Good to know," Jordan muttered, glaring at the angel.

Jericho wasn't paying attention to him though. He was focused on what Mati was saying. His face remained impassive, but his knuckles whitened as he clenched his fists.

"That's a problem," he said flatly. "Did you find out anything else?"

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 Clock11Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:40 pm

Mati nodded, even though Hannah would protest against this, Mati decided to reveal what he knew.

"The demon was getting help from a witch." Said Mati, "The demon name is Mephisto and he is using a witch to use the girl. I wanted to know more, but thanks to you, it ran away." Mati looked at Jericho, then he looked at his hand, the cut was gone, it was no more. "The witch was addressed as 'he'." Mati continued, "Do you have an idea of such witch? Well, I only know one... So that could be the start..." Said Mati, however, he was not so sure if the angel would join them to do this. And Mati was not so sure if he wanted this angel's help.

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 Clock11Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:24 pm

"Mephistopheles..." Jericho murmured. He looked off into the distance, eyes narrowed.

Jordan glanced at him, then at Mati. "It could be any number of witches," he said. "And there isn't any practical way to track one down. They don't really leave calling cards like demons."

"The witch is inconsequential," Jericho said, turning back to them. "Mephisto is the one we need to track."

Jordan raised an eyebrow. Now that was interesting. "So it's 'we' now?" he asked.

Jericho narrowed his eyes. "You I can do without. It's him I need," he said, pointing a finger at Mati.

Jordan glared at him, but Jericho ignored him and he stepped directly in front of Mati.

"I will look into finding Mephisto," he said. "And when I do, I'll reach out to you. It's not something I want to admit, but I'm going to need allies to handle this."

He let his eyes flicker over to Hannah a moment before turning back to Mati.

"Just understand this. The number one priority is to stop Mephisto and whatever he's planning. The second is to recover Sally Roe, if possible. The safety of your parents comes last. I need you to promise me that you won't prioritize your own goals over stopping whatever hell Mephisto plans to unleash on earth."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:34 pm

"My teachings from my parents were simple. Put humanities interest as my priority. You think they would be happy if I decided to save them, instead of this world?" Said Mati, "Besides, to stop whatever he is planning, we probably need to stop him from finding whereabouts of my parents."

Mati looked at Hannah, "That would be against Death's interest though." Hannah looked at Jericho for a moment, then her eyes were back to Mati. "They are still not on my sight. So, as long as they are not in front of me, I don't catch them."

Mati sighed, "Okay then, let's settle this before it gets ugly." Said Mati and then his eyes shifted to his human friend, Jordan. "It's going to be one kind of a hellish ride. You coming?" Mati asked him.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:56 pm

Jordan nodded at Mati. Whatever wounded feelings he'd been carrying since they'd parted a few months ago.

"You need me, I'm there," he said, putting a hand on Mati's shoulder. "Any time, any place."

Jericho watched them a moment before turning away.

"I'll be in touch then."

With a flap of wings, he was suddenly gone. Jordan stooped down and heave Mayfield onto his shoulder.

"We should get Mayfield somewhere he can rest and then get a bus ticket back home," he said. "Maybe a tattoo parlor too. After what he's gone through, I think he'll be wanting an anti-possession tattoo."

He lugged the body back toward the car, leaving Mati to catch up.

[OOC: You can post any last moments for Mati, then jump to the timeskip portion]

NEXT DAY

"Someone's going to have to report this to Sera," Jordan said, sitting at the edge of one of the motel beds. Mayfield was still in the other, sleeping like a rock.

"You all right?" he asked. "All this talk about your parents suddenly coming up... I'm sure you must have a lot on your mind."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:18 pm

Mati stared at the sky for a bit, and his eyes were cast down. The reaper as well, without any words, she disappeared too. Perhaps, it was to report the activity of new powerful demon.

Mati sighed soundlessly and nodded as Jordan suggested what kind of action they should take.

"Yeah... sounds like a plan..." Said Mati, even though he kept a brave face, the fact that he had stand with the principle that he did not agree with... it was killing him inside.

Even though, it really was his parents teaching... that teaching was something he did not understand. Mati could not help, but sighed again.

Perhaps, they knew a day like this would come? A question was raised from Mati's heart.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NEXT DAY

Mati did not sleep for whole night; how could he? A knowledge that something was searching for his parents, and knowing that it had high probability of finding them soon....

It kept him awake.... Sleep was never necessity for Mati, but the previous night was the night that Mati tried so hard to sleep....and failed.

Mati gave a faint smile, "I do have lots of things in my mind, yes, I do...." Mati let out a deep breath, "But, I also knew it very well that this would happen one day."

Mati stood up, weak smile on his face. "I would probably need to come clean with Sera. That's not really breaching the contract, so it should be fine." Mati looked at his phone, "MoL probably needs to be ready for it too. We do not know what kind of hell that demon is planning to bring it here."

Mati tightened his lips, starring at the phone.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:24 pm

Jordan hated to say so, but Mati was probably right. Keeping the truth to himself just wasn't an option at this point. The Men of Letters had to know.

Just as Mati was about to dial, Mayfield suddenly sat up in bed. He scrambled back against the headboard, eyes wide with fear.

"Hey, relax," Jordan said, trying to relax his own heartbeat after the sudden scare. "It's Mati and I. We were trying to help you out with the hellhound before, remember?"

Mayfield stared at him for a few moments before nodding.

"It's... gone," he murmured. "That thing. The demon is gone?"

Jordan nodded. "Yeah. And I'd advise you to get yourself an anti-possession tattoo in the near future. You don't want him coming back."

He handed Mayfield a sketch of the tattoo in question. Mayfield stared at it blankly for a few moments before tucking it away in the breastpocket of his shirt.

"Do you remember everything?" Jordan asked.

"Yes," Mayfield said. "I was... aware of everything."

His eyes seemed to go moist, but he didn't cry. Jordan cautiously reached out, and when Mayfield didn't flinch, laid a hand on his shoulder.

"It's over now,. We're going to get you back to your family."

They ordered room service and got breakfast for the three of them. Mayfield ate hungrily and said little as they went through their breakfast. Once finished, he went into the bathroom and took a long shower.

"Why don't you take him to the bus depot?" Jordan suggested. "I can handle filling Sera in for now. I think you could use a little time to collect yourself before the inevitable interrogation."

Mayfield emerged from the bathroom. His eyes were still heavily circled, but he looked a good deal more refreshed.

"Thank you both for everything you've done to help me," he said.

Jordan smiled and nodded. It was good to know that their efforts to help Mayfield hadn't been in vain after all.

"I'd like to go home now, if that's okay," Mayfield told them.

Jordan nodded and gestured to Mati. Mayfield followed him out the door, taking a deep breath of the late morning air.

"I'd given up thinking I'd ever breath the air as a free man," he whispered.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:59 pm

Mati smiled faintly, "Yeah, well, freedom is what God's given gift. So cherish that and do not make the same mistake of putting that gift at risk."

Mati silently stared at the sky, thinking about what he himself had said. Soon he was back to earth and moved towards his car.

Mati called out to Mayfield, "Come on, now. Let's get you home." Said Mati, with gentle smile.

Thankfully, the bus station was not so far away from where they were at and Mati helped Mayfield to buy the tickets and told him how to get home.

After Mati said his good bye to Mayfield, Mati returned to his car. He sighed, and said with faint smile. "Well... I am not a human.... so.... I guess I don't have that gift...." Mati started his car and started driving back to where Jordan was.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 Clock11Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:16 pm

When Mati returned to the hotel, Jordan was waiting for him. He held up his cell phone, showing that he'd already talked to Sera.

"Well, I'm sure you already knew it wasn't going to be good," Jordan said with a sigh. "Sera wants to talk to you. In person."

Being called to the Men of Letters headquarters was a sign that Sera was taking all this very seriously. Jordan tasked Mati his keys and managed a smile.

"Better get a move on then," he told Mati. "It's going to be a long drive."

Mephisto tested out his new body, smiling to himself. It was stronger, much stronger than his old meatsuit. The look suited him better as well.

"And how are things progressing?" he asked, turning toward the center of the room. His witch looked up, expression tight, not bothering to mask the animosity. Mephisto knew that this witch wouldn't be working with him if it were possible otherwise, but that just made it all the more amusing.

"It's going to take some time. It's an immensely complex ritual."

"But you can complete it, yes?" Mephisto pressed.

"...theoretically, yes."

Mephisto's eyes narrowed dangerously. "I didn't ask you here for theoretical results."

"There's something I'm lacking. But I think I have an idea of how to get it."

Mephisto stroked his chin. The fact that the witch hadn't just obtained it already meant there was some issue involved.

"And how do you plan to do that?" he asked. Mephisto followed the witch's eyes to where Sally Roe sat, bound to a chair, her dead eyes focused blankly on the wall ahead.

"I'm going to need you to trust me."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 Clock11Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:18 am

Mati smiled weakly at his partner, "Well, what are we waiting for then, let's hit the road." Said Mati. "By the way, you are driving. I had some troubles sleeping last night." Mati passed the key to Jordan.

Mati got into the car, making himself comfortable. When his partner ready to drive, Mati smiled. "I am really glad you are here, Jordan."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 Clock11Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:55 pm

Jordan laughed and took the keys. He didn't mind driving at all. Sitting idly made him feel restless, and he enjoyed the feeling of being behind the wheel.

It was funny. It was just a minor example, but it seemed to illustrate how different he and Mati were. Those differences were complementary, though, and made them stronger together, rather than weaker.

"I am really glad you are here, Jordan."

Jordan turned to look at Mati, feeling a comforting warmth spread through his chest. This was how things should be. He couldn't help but smile as he started the engine and pulled out onto the road.

"Yeah, me too, partner."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked - Page 2 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2