Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 22 Clock11Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:56 pm

How's it going?

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 22 Clock11Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:09 pm

normal
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 22 Clock11Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:40 pm

I'm excited to play The Witch's House. I play it every Halloween. Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 22 4134108735

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 22 Clock11Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:50 pm

doesn't it get boring?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 22 Clock11Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:17 pm

Nope. It's only once a year.

I'm reading a prequel for the game about Ellen the witch's childhood and how she made her pact.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 22 Clock11Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:22 pm

hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 22 Clock11Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:14 pm

What? :0

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 22 Clock11Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:55 am

Soooo... I just finished with Unfriended and the Lazarus Effect. Both good flicks. Unfriended was rather brutally realistic, and Lazarus Effect was creepy and otherworldly.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 22 Clock11Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:25 am

so watched that The Gift movie... I thought it was supposed to be a horror / slasher kind of thing(especially with the poster in which the guy was holding a large square gift wrapped box. Made me think that it may have a decapitated head inside).. it was basically a drama with a little suspense to it :/

Moral of the story: Don't be a bully cause it'll always bite you back if you continue to be on that path. Also don't mess with the quiet kids cause... they will BEEP you up, if you don't reconcile...with genuine honesty Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 22 2079203061

Oh and my house net is down. the building manager didn't pay the DSL Company so I'll be offline till Monday. (am at work a.t.m.)
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 22 Clock11Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:41 pm

It's categorized as a thriller, not horror. But yeah. Unfriended had a similar theme. Honestly, I don't get why people bully others. Or especially tell them to kill themselves. That's a really awful thing to say.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 22 Clock11Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:29 pm

people bully others to feel superior to them
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 22 Clock11Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:39 pm

I know that in theory, but I guess I can't understand it. I mean, I don't consider myself a saint or anything, but I do think if you know you would feel terrible if something was happening to you, you shouldn't wish it on someone else.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 22 Clock11Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:57 pm

didn't you read Heaven's Feel?

it's the complete opposite. If you feel mesirable, you start wishing others to feel the same as you.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 22 Clock11Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:18 pm

Maybe for some people. Admittedly, when I was in particularly hard situations, I would feel a bit jealous of people who weren't dealing with such things. But I didn't wish for them to be in similar situations. I just wished I wasn't in them.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 22 Clock11Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:39 pm

what you call hard situations were probably not on the same level as many bullies go through.

not to defend them, but it's reality. Most of them have no concept of family stability
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 22 Clock11Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:49 pm

That's true. I'm very blessed to have an amazing family.

It is a tough spot to be in. You're afraid to say anything and make it worse, but you need an outlet for all those negative feelings.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 22 Clock11Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:00 pm

that's where education comes in. most bullies are a by product of my negative events, not just family, but also school.

a good education can prevent a person from becoming a bully. by good education i also mean supporting teachers
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 22 Clock11Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:04 pm

Well, if American education has improved in any way, it seems that they've put a lot of emphasis on bullying prevention. Of course, it seems like cyber bullying is the bigger problem nowadays anyway.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 22 Clock11Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:21 pm

I'm unknown to the concept of cyber bullying
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 22 Clock11Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:35 pm

How can you be unknown to it? It's basically people harassing you online, usually through forms of social media like facebook or twitter. People will post pictures of you and make awful comments about you. The reason it's usually even worse than traditional bullying is

1) It's much more widespread. It'll usually start with everyone the person knows, then spread out all across the internet so that people you've never even met are telling you to kill yourself or other awful things.
2) it never goes away. If you get pushed in a hallway, there's no physical proof of it, and word of mouth usually dies out. But because it reaches so many people, even if it gets taken down from its original place, tons of people will already have taken screenshots or reposted it, etc

Basically, just go watch Unfriended to get an idea of how it works.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 22 Clock11Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:39 pm

I know how it works. I just don't understand why people care. There a nice saying on the internet "Don't feed the trolls." If they bother you, ignore them. If everyone bothers you, ignore all of them.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 22 Clock11Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:45 pm

Lol. No, it doesn't work like that. Trolls harass anonymous people from anonymous profiles. It has no impact on your life, so you can just brush it off.

Now, imagine you're a gay person in the closet. Imagine someone takes a picture of you kissing a guy and posts it on facebook. Now everyone you've known suddenly knows you're gay. Classmates, coworkers, fellow employees, family, pastors, whatever. That's pretty effing intense, especially if those most important people are not supportive.

Or imagine you're a girl who gets drunk at a party and someone takes a picture of you in a compromising position. Imagine how you'd feel if your parents saw that, if suddenly everyone you know is calling you a whore and looking at you like you're something filthy.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 22 Clock11Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:54 pm

First Situation: If hiding the fact that you are gay is that important to you that you hide from everyone. Why are you kissing someone in public?

Second Situation: If you can't handle the drink, don't drink. Also if your friends and family are too retarded to know what being drunk means, maybe you should think on moving elsewhere.

The internet isn't a place that out to get you. If you are target of it, it's because you put yourself in that position, whether you did it willingly or not is another question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 22 Clock11Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:58 pm

it's the same concept of burglary by openning your door. You were only a victim because you oppened the door. Had you looked through the window first instead of going full retard you wouldn't have been burgled
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 22 Clock11Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:01 pm

That's true. However, people shouldn't commit burglary. True, you can take measures to prevent it, but I don't think anyone ever deserves to be robbed, whether or not their stupidity or ignorance contributes to it.

I disapprove of drinking and parties in general. And I generally look down upon girls who act wild. But I don't they deserve to be raped if they pass out drunk, or dress too provocatively. Do they contribute to it? Yes. But getting drunk isn't a crime or a terrible thing. Neither is dressing skimpily. But rape is.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 22 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next