Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon Riders Online IC

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 8 Clock11Wed May 25, 2016 1:50 pm

Arthur Graham

Arthur swallowed the urge the retort that he'd already given his name. In fact, he was also suppressing the urge to ask what the person before him had done with the rude ghost from before. He could swear the old lady must've been some mind controlling psychic looking at the difference.

He cleared his throat.

"My name is Arthur. Arthur Graham. Glad to make your acquaintance."

He extended a hand for a shake, maintaining his usual unchanging smile all the while.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 8 Clock11Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:49 am

Ashley

The light suddenly rushed into Ashley's body, and her body started to absorb light naturally. She started to glow and it made three headed monster to flinch.

Ashley started to feel the actual flow of her magic in her as if it was living inside her; no, it was more like she had finally found herself and her energy that was lost for long time. 

She felt recharged and powerful; the voice whispered, "Now your magic is truly yours." then faded.

The monster growled as Ashley was back to non glowing form; however, she definitely felt powerful and monster in front of her did not look frightening as before.

Samir

All the energy balls that swirled around Samir started to spin even faster and quickly were absorbed into his body. Samir could feel new strength and he could feel new powers waiting for him to use.

"Your magic is now truly yours" Said the voice of unknown source and as it faded, so did glow in Samir's body.

Samir could itchiness in his hands, waiting for him to unleash them against his foes.

The giant snake hissed, and its eyes focused on Samir as if it realized the sudden change of Samir's composure. It was hesitating to make it's first move.

Cifujis

The summoner screamed in pain and everything around Cifujis started to crumble.

Cifujis and Shy'fei were surrounded in darkness, both were able to see each other because two of them were surrounded by dimming light.

Shy'fei smiled at Cifujis, coming close to him, her right hand were on Cifujis' cheek, then she said it softly.

"Now, I think this is the moment, I open your eyes to your magic." 

With her words, Cifujis was finally able to see the dark energy orbs circulating around him and Shy'fei. 

"Are you finally ready to embrace your magic, Rider?" Voices of the dark energy orbs asked Cifujis in unison.

Greett

As soon as he entered the room, he had spotted the USB drive he was looking for. 

The USB storage definitely did not look like it was from his own world, it looked more like an alien technology. However, when Greett finally looked around his surrounding, he knew he was not in ordinary room as well. The place had huge size of computer screens every part of the room. 

Then one screen started to buzz and it was turned on. Three words appeared from the screen. 'Grab and Run'

Arthur Graham

"So that is your game name too? ... You must like your real name a lot. So do you remember your dragon's name?" N asked him as she hops lightly and lands in front of him.

"I don't blame you, if you don't remember. You would probably thought it was just a game and forgotten about him." N added as she turns around and easily hop to the next beam, and stared aimlessly at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 8 Clock11Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:32 am

Arthur Graham

'Game name? What is this crazy woman going.... On.... About....'

His eyes then abruptly went wide, smile momentarily fading.

"Ghim? So that was Ghim's voice! No wonder it seemed familiar!"

He exclaimed, his surprised thoughts spilling out unintentionally.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 8 Clock11Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:26 pm

Nexius wrote:

Greett
Spoiler:

Character:  GR3Ett  

Rumpelstiltskin pushed open the door of the Room Labeled 12 and walked inside. His grip lingered on the door knob for a few seconds as he slightly cocked his head to the right. The Data Storage device was right there in plain sight. It wasn’t even hidden, then again, there wasn’t any need to hide such a piece of ingenuity. It was not a small piece of equipment for sure but still not large or oddly shaped enough that it may pose difficulty in carrying around.

Leaving the door open, the thief took one glance at the message blinking on the screen in the room and swiped the abstract designed device from its pedestal that it was revolving upon.

Tapping the Left shoulder pad from under the lab coat as he moved out of the room, Rumpelstiltskin slid the data storage device into the hollow compartment over his shoulder. Managing to close the flap that was being kept from fully springing open due to the lab coat that was pushing it down, the unsmiling thief quickly adjusted the lab coat as much as he could and continued to brisk walk further away from the room he stole the device from, not even glancing at the Room 6 as he passed it by on his way to reach the start of the corridor where Andrew had told him to meet, once after anyone had found the device.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 8 Clock11Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:38 pm

Nexius wrote:

Cifujis
Spoiler:

COMA - Shy'Fei ~+~ Darkness  
Spoiler:

Cifujis smiled as the orbs circled about in his vision.

Hello darkness, my old friend. I've come to talk with you again.”

Cifujis invitingly opened his arms for an embrace.

I don’t care about just my magic. Instead. Give all yourself unto me, Cifujis Ohtrin Mirthstrike Aoebwyn, the partner of Shy’fei, the Descendant of the Legendary Dragon Paradox, and we all shall together rise above our enemies. Whoever wish to lay harm to this world or any other, shall know of our united might!!.”

COMA further raised his arms, “Come Darkness, I open my arms for your embrace in this alliance, for there is no better cause than, All for One & One for All!!”
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 8 Clock11Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:28 pm

[quote="Nexius"]Ashley

The light suddenly rushed into Ashley's body, and her body started to absorb light naturally. She started to glow and it made three headed monster to flinch.

Ashley gave a start as the light flooded into her, her body glowing radiantly. She could feel it moving through her, warm and golden. It was awakening to something completely new, and yet so familiar. 

"Now your magic is truly yours."

Ashley opened her eyes. She stared down at the monster. It was the same as before, and yet so much less intimidating. Ashley frowned and raised her hand again, the palm burning white-hot with light.

"Let's try this again," she said. "Glory!"

Samir

All the energy balls that swirled around Samir started to spin even faster and quickly were absorbed into his body. Samir staggered a moment, then gasped. It was almost overwhelming t feel the rush of new power - like everything was becoming sharp and clear for the first time.

"Your magic is now truly yours."

Samir could actually feel the magic inside him like an itch, wanting to break free and come loose.

"Well, no reason to hold back," he murmured, flexing his fingers.

The giant snake hissed, narrowing its eyes as Samir. Samir drew his bowstring back, darkness leaking from his hands across the arrow and string.

"Try this on for size," he growled, aiming the arrow up into the sky. "Wisp Raid!"

The arrow fired into the sky, splitting into shadow copies that rained down on the serpent. These were no ordinary arrows, visibly leaking powerful magic as they flew.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 8 Clock11Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:35 am

Arthur Graham

"Oh? So you did not forget about him, huh? Well this is surprising... Most of the people in your world have forgotten about their dragons and are living their own life. It shows you and your dragon got a unique bond. What kind of treat did you offer your dragon?"

She asked, and then she started draw something on the beam, her eyes showing no emotions.

Greett Rumpelstiltskin 3rd

Andrew came out from the room he had been searching, and saw Rumpelstiltskin hurrying up to the meeting point. "I take it you found the plan, Eragon?" Andrew asked as he ran side by side with Greett. "Well, answer me later. We do not have much time. It's about time they move into our position." Then all of the sudden, Andrew started to speed up even faster. "Follow me, closely. I am going to teleport us to meet N." 

The silent hall that was full with scientists, were now crowded with drones that ready to fire their teasers. As Andrew ran he opened his hand, his hands started to charge electricity and charged bolts were fired at drones. 

The drones were electrified, their system looked like it was turned down. "This way!" Said Andrew urging Rumpelstiltskin to follow him.

Ashley

One of beast's head snorted and opened its jaws to absorb Ashley's attack. However, as soon as the powerful light reaches the head, it disintegrated. 

That was not all, the light swallowed the monster completely, destroying it once and for all. The portal behind the beast started to crumble and the giant gate that led into the city was opened.

It looked like they were inviting Ashley to come in.

Samir

The snake hissed, and it looked like it did not care about Samir's attack; the monster was confident in its scales that such arrows won't do much against him.

However, one arrow became two, then four, then eight, then sixteen... in matter of seconds, the number of arrows became unclear. It grew to the number that one could not count with its eyes. 

It looked like massive swarm of bees flying at it; the snake screeched in pain as soon as the arrows were hit with its thick scales. It looked like Samir's arrows became stronger as well. All arrows pierced through the snake. 

The giant snake made its fall to the sea. It was dead.

Then the the giant snake body was swallowed by the sea leaving no trace of its existence.

The people started to gather around and started clapping at Samir, "You have grown up, Samir." Said the familiar voice. 

Samir's mother smiled at him and held out her hand towards him.

Cifujis & Diana

"Now your magic is truly yours!" Said the voice from the orbs and it was absorbed quickly to Cifujis body, and quickly Cifujis could feel the power of magic overflowing inside him.

Then the darkness that surrounded Shy'fei and Cifujis quickly faded away, returning the lights to their world.

They were back where they started their training. "You did it." Shy'fei smiled at her partner, "Good job in killing two birds with one stone."

Then princess approached Cifujis and Shy'fei, "Good job in finishing that summoner, I guess he was not so powerful..." Princess smiled, and she was much more welcoming than before.

Shy'fei snorted, "We were just too strong for him, not because he was weak."

Kris sighed and shook her head, "Even though you are paradox' descendants, you should never be overconfident in your abilities..." 

Shy'fei wanted to retaliate to her comment, but before she could, black dragon and Diana reappeared as well, 

"I got the power to use my magic too!" Then she took out her guns, spinning them with her fingers, then she put them into the holster again. "And I feel way powerful already. Am I the first one to finish the training?" She asked, looking around for sign of other riders then sighed as she spotted Cifujis and his dragon.

"Aww guess not." Said Diana, with optimism and disappointment mixed in her voice. The princess went to her as well, "Great job in finishing off your opponent with a style." Diana had her tongue out and it quickly went in, as if a child was caught red handed.

"Oh, you saw what happened back there then..." Diana gave out awkward laugh, but she quickly calm down. She smiled at Kris. "Hey, princess. Thank you. It was good to see my friends, even though it was an illusion."

Kris shrugged, "It was not my doing, that was your own doing." and then she turned to them once again. "You all have learned well. Take your deserved rest."

(OOC: Ghosty, Illya, you guys could either add new spell and all your magics (spells) will be master tier from now on. I have updated your character sheets.)

Andrew

"I have won." Said Andrew, panting. But he was still standing and pointing his Archangel Sword at another Andrew. The Andrew who was pushed to the ground also panted hard, soon the weapon he had held tight broke into pieces.

"Good. You have awaken yourself... Now, give me your hand." Andrew looked at his copy suspiciously. Not so sure if it was a good idea to give his hand to his old self.

"Quickly, I am disappearing.", Andrew curled his lips, and stretch his hand to the other Andrew. The copy quickly grabbed Andrew's hand.

Then there was a light surrounding them, when the light faded away, Hyo quickly rushed towards Andrew.

"Andrew! Are you okay?" Hyo asked with concern, but Andrew did not reply. Slowly tears made their way from Andrew's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 8 Clock11Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:35 am

Apparently seeing no need to let him process such ridiculous information, the alien-ghost- no, N, went on. By now though, Arthur was too busy thinking about Ghim to care.

".....half."

He replied.

"Half of all that is mine"

By now the smile that always masks his face had slipped off, showing perhaps for the first time in the entire interaction his 'real' face. A truly serious expression.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 8 Clock11Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:29 am

Nexius wrote:
Greett Rumpelstiltskin 3rd
Spoiler:

Eragon snickered as Andrew caught up with him, “Hahahahahaaa. Nothing stays hidden forever from, Eragon the Great!!.”

The two ran neck to neck, avoiding or taking out any hostility they faced on the way.

No need to stay here any longer. Lead the way out of here.” Rumpelstiltskin shouted at Andrew’s back.

Last edited by Shadow-Heart on Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 8 Clock11Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:24 am

Nexius wrote:

Cifujis & Diana
Spoiler:

(OOC: Ghosty, Illya, you guys could either add new spell and all your magic (spells) will be master tier from now on. I have updated your character sheets.)

COMA - Shy'Fei ~+~ Training Room
Spoiler:

Cifujis continued to look down upon his hands clawing the empty space. As the energy surged through his body, eventually dissipating, the man silently stood rooted to his position in the Underground Chamber that the Princess had brought them into.

Was this it?” He questioned to no one in particular. “Somehow, I expectedwell something moreprofound.”

His fists clenched tight, digging into his skin, Cifujis brought them down to his waist while turning around to face his companions and his expression was a bit on the wild side. “Where are the enemies? I feel like clobbering them all!” he spoke a bit loudly as images of Mihaos flashed in his mind, the feeling of destroying his enemies was still fresh in his mind, though he felt empty; as if something inside of him was still missing… or not found, yet.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 8 Clock11Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:06 pm

Ashley

Ashley breathed a sigh of relief as the monster disintegrated under the intensity of her light. With the portal destroyed as well, the city gates opened behind her. Ashley didn't know if that was the way she needed to go, but it seemed to be better than remaining outside.

"Right. In we go then," she said, straightening up and marching through the gates.

Samir

Samir felt a rush of victory as the serpent was destroyed. To his surprise, the people gathered around him to celebrate and cheer him on. Samir felt his cheeks flush. Nothing like this had ever happened before.

"You have grown up, Samir." 

Surprised, Samir turned to see his mother smiling at him, her hand outstretched. This time, he smiled back and did not hesitate to grab it.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 8 Clock11Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:05 pm

Arthur Graham

N seemed to finish drawing something on the beam, and she looked Arthur's direction. "Do you want to see your dragon friend again?" She asked him, and in her voice there was no indication that she was being sarcastic nor lying nor joking. 

She was definitely serious. 

Greett

"Here we go!" As they finally came out from the building, something like gate was opened. Andrew jumped inside, it was Greett's turn as well make his move. 

There were people's shouting and etc that was coming closer and closer. The gate as well looked to be getting smaller and smaller.

Cifujis

The princess looked at Cifujis as he started his wild banter, her smile faded. Her face started to express anger, she started to walk towards Cifujis and Shy'fei's direction once again. "Stop acting like you had the easy time, fool." Then the princess looked at Shy'fei. "This is why I told you to wait, thanks to you, he feels like he is almighty and all powerful. When he just finished his beginner's training not really with his own strength, but his summoned creature and you." Shy'fei bite her lips, but, with irritation, Shy'fei retaliate. "He is a summoner and I am his dragon. He used what he could to fight. He used all the resources available." The princess snorted, then stared at Cifujis coldly, "Are you implying that your relationship with your rider is some kind of master and servant relationship? If that's the case, I really think you and your *master* think about your relationship one more time." She sighed, "I complemented your summoning skill, not your magic skill. So you better learn to be humble or your cockiness will get you killed."

Then four figures appeared in shining light, two of them looked human figure while other two looked like dragons.

Ashley

As Ashley goes through the gate of the city, she was once again surrounded by the light. In a blink of an eye, she saw others, beside her, her dragon Zelenia was there. 

"Great job, Ashley! I knew you can beat it!" Zelenia said happily as they are finally united.

Samir

As Samir grabbed his mother's hand, in a blink of an eye, he was no longer at sea, but where he started his training. Right beside Samir, he could see his dragon, Ocenyx, looking at him proudly. 

"Well done Samir. To be fair, I did not worry about you at all!" Ocenyx said it in much cheerfulness.

Diana

Diana was not so sure what to make out of Cifujis sudden demanding tone, and it looked like it made Kris mad as well. 

Then she turned her focus on the four figures that started materialized. "Ashley! Samir!" Diana called out to them, "You guys made it!" She came towards them, and especially looked at Samir, impressed. "I can actually sense that you have become much stronger, Samir." Then she turned her direction to Ashley, "And you too! I can actually feel magic in you is strong too!" 

Then Diana started the head count, and she realized someone is still missing. "That said, Andrew must be having hard time. He is not here, yet."

Andrew

"Why are you crying, Andrew...?" Hyo asked, Andrew wiped his tears. "I remembered who I really am, Hyo. I am not from the world where you think I am from... I am from somewhere else."

Hyo looked at Andrew, worried. Andrew pet her head. "Let's go back and I need to tell them the truth... Real truth of what's going on."
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 8 Clock11Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:28 pm

Arthur Graham

Arthur's eyes stayed firm, but a smirk crept onto his lips, as if he'd heard something funny. Does he want to see Ghim again? Truly that was the dumbest question he'd heard in his entire lifetime. He almost laughed. Almost.

"Of course"

He replied, curt and to the point, the words missing his usual crudeness.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 8 Clock11Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:39 pm

Nexius wrote:

Greett
Spoiler:

The relentless pursuers were quickly gaining up on them. Despite being scientists, they appeared to have quite the physique or stamina. Rumpelstiltskin was no nerdy scientist and definitely no jock and he hadn’t quite met any student that were one and the same, sharing the mind of a surgeon and an endurance of a field and track athlete.

The runner grabbed his chest as he continued to heavily heave while trying to keep up with his partner in crime. The Messenger bag constantly colliding with his leg and his protective gear was just adding to his stamina drain. Andrew had already jumped through the energy portal and the chasers were closing in on the thief.

Tapping his right thigh, Rumpelstiltskin felt the earlier stolen flasks scraping against each other in the pocket he had stored them in. Taking one look over his shoulder he noticed that the closest scientist with her dark but shoulder length hair fanning behind her and a frown on her brows was yelling something, though Rumpelstiltskin could not hear but only see her lips moving. The Lady who was probably shouting to stop the escapists had her right arm outstretched, reaching to grab onto her nearest target’s collar. At which the desperate man jabbed at the space above his right shoulder from under the white coat just as he felt a tug on the lab coat that he hated.

Spinning along with the momentum with raised back arms which may or may not have twisted about; the lab coat slid off Rumpelstiltskin’s arms as the scientist continued to yank away. Just as his arms got loose, the sneaky man threw the entirety of the coat from the bottom edge onto his pretty but still not his captive’s face. The scientist stumbled as she clutched the ruffled up lab coat on her chest. The sudden halt made the chasers behind her to quickly change their pace and lane but the strength in numbers became their weakness as most of the other scientists began bumping into each other, slowing down the race.

This gave Rumpelstiltskin just the right amount of few seconds he needed to dive into the quickly shrinking rift and make it through without leaving his foot behind on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 8 Clock11Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:32 am

Nexius wrote:

Cifujis
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

With his tilted neck, Cifujis silently listened to the two beings quarrel about him.

Huh!?” he grunted, “Master and Servant?” Cifujis with his questioningly sneering eyes slowly shook his head in disbelief. “One after the other. Where and how do you people come up with these completely warped thinking. First the Summoner and my Partner thinking I was giving up and now you with your Master and Slave rubbish…” He cut himself short. “You know what, now I give up, give up arguing with people who don’t even understand me. I’m leaving. I’ll take that earlier offer of rest for now and move out when daylight shines.”

Cifujis began to walk into the direction of where they had entered the underground room but stopped as he was about to cross the newcomers.

Not really with his own strengthis what you said right. Well let me tell you one thing. From where I come from, we are not all muscle heads with or without the body to boast. Having barbaric brute strength and going headfirst and or charging towards the enemy or blasting them with massive firepower is not the only way to fight and prove your “strength”. True Strength is knowing your enemy, being aware of what you are capable of, using whatever is at your disposal, including your surroundings and coming out as the victor of any battle by using your knowledge, more-so even before the battle starts. A cunning warrior is one that wins a fight, without even striking the enemy with a single finger of his own but uses everything else or its own power against it.”

Cifujis slowly shook his head a few times as he once again began to walk towards the lift, “His own strength... almighty and all powerfulPfft. It’s just pointless even opening my mouth or speaking my mind, to these beings.” Cifujis spoke to himself in annoyance while walking a bit slowly, not caring if anyone heard him or not.

“…Could have just told me where the enemies are, could have staked them out together or found intelligence on thembut no, they just had to think, assume I’m some power crazed junkie or something. That when one says they want to know where the enemy is and wants to defeat them; that person surely would not have the capacity to formulate some kind of strategy on how to later approach the situation…” The lone warrior continued to grumble to himself in a low tone, while standing away from the present company.

Sighing in frustration, Cifujis gazed up at the sky in hopes the scenery might give him some peace of mind. “Aaah, how did I even end up here?” a rhetorical question indeed.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 8 Clock11Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:30 pm

Ashley

Ashley blinked, the bright light that had surrounded her finally receding. Where was she?

"Great job, Ashley! I knew you can beat it!" came a familiar voice. Ashley turned to see Zelenia, and she broke out in a smile.

"Zel!" she said, running over to her dragon and putting her arms around its neck. "Thanks. I feel... different."

She could see Samir had just returned as well, and Diana was approaching them.

"Hey!" she said, smiling. "Glad to see you guys are okay too."

Samir

Samir only had a moment, the briefest touch of his mother's fingers, before he was suddenly back standing where he had begun the training. He blinked, trying to adjust to the sudden change. It might have all been a dream, were it not for Ocenyx's proud smile. 

"Well done Samir. To be fair, I did not worry about you at all!" Ocenyx said cheerfully.

Samir was already feeling hot in the face from this, but then Ashley and Diana were both looking at him as well, with Diana even commenting about how strong his magic felt.

"Uh... thanks," he murmured, scratching sheepishly at the tip of his nose.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 8 Clock11Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:28 am

Arthur Graham &  GR3Ett

The beam that had markings on it suddenly created a something what many sees from online games, a portal.

A man with golden hair and golden eyes emerged with his lab coat; soon another man followed out behind him.

Fortunately, it had a ground so both did not fall down. Andrew gave quick salute to N, and N sighed. The portal behind them quickly disappeared.

"We got the file, N. It seems like my other half made sure- hmmm?" Andrew looked at himself, he was disappearing..

"Hey, it looks like we finally got ourselves a bright future." Andrew gave quick glance to Greett, and Arthur. "Hey fellows, it seems like I have to good bye to you guys from here."

Andrew smiled brightly, "N, he should be aware of it now... Who he really is, and how many times he had failed... Train these two greenhorns well for me, okay?" N nodded, Andrew smirked, then he completely disappeared.

N sighed, and looked at Greett. "You have file that you got from the lab, don't you?"

She asked Greett, and she looked at Arthur, and looked at Greett again. "By the way, say hello to each other. You guys are going to be the partners in crime for now."

Cifujis

Shy'fei hold her hand out, trying catch Cifujis, but she couldn't. He said he won't leave her, but it looked like something made him hate her and she couldn't do anything to stop him now.

She felt rejected. Leon who was watching all of the sudden happenings between princess and Cifujis, sighed. He was predicting this to happen sooner, but it happened so late that he was caught off guard.

Leon gave a slight tapped on Shy'fei's shoulder and whispered to Princess, "I will talk to him, take care of the rest."

"Fine, you go ahead and talk to that blockhead." Said Princess reluctantly. Leon smiled and took the elevator.

Leon came where Cifujis is, where he stood near the elevator, "So, you really want to go back to your world. The offer still stands. But you probably need to cut the ties with Shy'fei. I will definitely help you with that too. If she becomes a tool for Win, it's going to be hard for us."

Leon looked at Cifujis, still smiling, "Please, don't hate this world too much. Especially, Princess. What you have said is true. Brute force may win battle, but can't win the war. However, at the moment, it is hard to get any form of intelligence of enemy. The barriers I had spoken you all about makes it even harder. Even we know where they are we would probably get lost for good amount time..."

Leon finally sighed, "Well, Let me know when you wish to be out. So that I could prepare you to be out of this world."

Ashley, Samir, Diana and others

Cifujis' reaction left the other groups somewhat confused; however, Diana shrugged it off. "Well, is this mean we have completed our training?"

Kris, the princess, smirked. "Not really, that was the first part of the training." However, she could continue with her sentence, a golden orb appeared to their training ground. Soon the orb dissolved into air. Andrew emerged and with a girl carrying a blade weapon. Andrew was silent, the princess' eyes were widen.

Diana eyebrows were furrowed as she felt something was weird about him. "Where is Hyo?" Diana asked and the girl who was carrying a katana raised her hand, "I am Hyo! I transformed myself as human being." The girl said lightly and brightly, Ocenyx, Zelenia and Ban looked at the girl who called herself as Hyo, Zelenia nodded, "Oh she is... I could small and sense her."

The princess, however, came between Andrew and Hyo; she blocked their way, standing in front of other riders and dragons.

"You, what are you exactly?" Kris asked Andrew, her tone of the voice was cautious; Andrew's golden eyes stared blankly. "I think I know now. We cannot spend more time in training. We need to get all the dragons in this world comeback to their senses. The dimension eaters are not going to sit and wait for us."

Diana stared at Andrew, awkward, "What are you talking about?" Andrew's face showed sign of seriousness. "I will explain to you, but not now. We need everyone to hear this."

Last edited by Nexius on Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 8 Clock11Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:32 pm

Nexius wrote:
Arthur Graham &  GR3Ett
Spoiler:

Location     The F.O.G, CompanyEscape- Through the Looking Rift

The guy who dived through the warp gate skidded to a halt as he crashed on the dust laden land. Andrew on the other hand, walked right through like a boss with a plan. He even wasted no time in making contact with his acquaintance from the other side. Rumpelstiltskin dusted himself off as Andrew was in the process of informing the other party about their procurement of the Alien technology.

The thief stopped caring about his cleanliness upon noticing the ghastly change that Andrew was going through.

Whoa there dude!!” he exclaimed while rooted with astonishment. “We just got…” Rumpelstiltskin stopped himself upon noticing that Andrew was actually smiling and spouting some stuff, making it sound like things were actually going according to some plan that he was content with.

Rumpelstiltskin saluted his short time friend and smirked back, “Got·cha. See you on the other side.” He watched him disappear like a ghost finally free of its scars that were keeping it held down or anchored onto the mortal realm.

When the Lady that Andrew addressed as only N, asked Rumpelstiltskin to confirm if he had on him some file that apparently he got from one of the labs that Andrew and he had searched within for; Rumpelstiltskin raised his palm in front, signaling her to hold on for a few second till he was ready.

Hold on a sec, Madame-N. Now that we are away from the signal disruptors and jammers, let me just reconnect my optical nerves to patch up my color blindness.”

The vision impaired cyborg waved his hand in front of his face while using his fingers in navigating some invisible UI (User Interface) that was visible only to him. Virtual or Augmented Reality application users would be familiar with such motions and may not deem it weird if they saw someone else waving their hands in thin air, a bit like a crazy person.

Okay. Hearing Impairment is now fully recovered and Vision Impairment healing is 80% underway. That is good enough for now. System will continue the reboot process in the background.”

Rumpelstiltskin gave a quick nod to send all the augmented data in his visor to increase the background transparency so that the messages wouldn’t hinder his normal sight.

Right. With that headache out of the way, where were we?” He said out loud. “Ah yeah, you spoke of some file.” Rumpelstiltskin shook his head, “I am not aware of this file you speak off…” He paused while moving his right arm and tapping his left shoulder pad, “Though I did snag some Alien looking Data Storage Device.” Fishing out the oddly shaped, piece of abstract art which was the Data Drive that Andrew had ordered him to “borrow” from the F.O.G. Company; “Maybe the files that you are after can be found in this as digital data.”

Rumpelstiltskin walked a few steps towards N and offered her the Alien Technology held in his open palm.

Looking past her towards the other guy, Rumpelstiltskin sent a thuggish nod towards him, “Yoh Dude! I’m Great. Eragon the Great of house Rumpelstiltskin, Third of my name. And I, got this from a pack of ravaging scientists with sentries and robots.” The guy smirked at himself, “What did you have to do for your first fetch-quest?” he asked the fellow player.

Last edited by Shadow-Heart on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 8 Clock11Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:19 am

Arthur Graham

Arthur stood there gaping in a daze when people randomly stepped out of thin air. He gaped even harder when one of them faded like some kind of ghost! Maybe he wasn't wrong the first time, maybe this crazy woman really WAS a ghost of some kind!

Apparently, the weird guy that looked like an electronics store barfed on him was to be his partner in doing.... Something. Maybe the ghost lady would explain further sometime soonish..... For now, Arthur fixed his face back to a carefree smile before anyone noticed.

Yoh Dude! I’m Great. Eragon the Great of house Rumpelstiltskin, Third of my name. And I, got this from a pack of ravaging scientists with sentries and robots.

What did you have to do for your first fetch-quest?

By the words "fetch quest", he could more or less figure this Dragon must've thought this was all part of a game, and from his own interactions with N, he could piece together a connection with Dragon Riders Online. He was about to blurt out that it was 'appeasing a crazy ghost lady', but thought better of it at the last second.

"It was, uh, following miss N up this..... Tower."

He used the word 'tower' because he felt he shouldn't smash the poor guy's dreams. Well, not this soon anyway. Not like they were gonna suddenly be transported to a world with magic and dragons and maybe the occasional princess. Then again, people just walked out of thin air.....

"My IGN is Black Deat- uh. No. Just call me Arthur."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 8 Clock11Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:39 pm

Ashley and Samir looked at each other, completely confused as to what was going on. Ashley just seemed rather blank, while Samir felt more annoyed than anything else. He didn't like not understand things, and this "Cifujis" tantrum was adding to that irritation. It didn't help that part of him could see himself making complaints like that not too long ago, and the idea made him more uncomfortable than he would like to admit.

"Well, where is everyone else who needs to hear this?" Samir asked, frowning. "If it's that important, can we afford to wait?"

He stroked Ocenyx's head absently, waiting for a response.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 8 Clock11Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:25 pm

Nexius wrote:

Stuff Happened

Spoiler:

As Cifujis took in the scenery, he didn’t felt a care in the world as how dumbfounded, annoyed, irritated or whatever the others felt about him. Standing near the elevator, he simply felt exhausted and probably it was this mental tiredness which was making him feel cranky.

If someone was even to approach him, attempting to talk some sense into him… undoubtedly it would just go over his head or in one ear and out the other as at the moment his mind simply was not fully alert. So when moments later Andrew returned and his voice trailed off near the elevator, Cifujis wasn’t really fully attentive to what was being said or to the context.

”Dimension eaters... where is everyone else… afford to wait?”

Though some snippets of what people talked about, those pieces of the conversation touched his consciousness at the back of his mind.

“Oh great! Finally something new. Dimension eaters? Thad does sound a bit interesting.”
“Huh? Everyone else? Isn’t everyone here already.” Cifujis questioningly peered at the group that was in the distance.
“… afford to wait? … What? More waiting? Haven’t we already waited enough?“

Cifujis let out a deep sigh as the thoughts formulated in his mind.

All this was getting really taxing. Maybe he really needed to just sleep it all off.

Cifujis started to slowly make his way back to the group, exhaustion in every step.

This talk of waiting is really pushing my tired mind to its limits. I was simply leaving to find a place to sleep but “Dimension Eaters?”(He spoke with concern in his voice.) what is that, all about? I sure hope it isn’t something that is going to suck me into a nightmare and eat away at me while I sleep. Do tell us more about this so that when I once again leave to find that bed I was going to look for, I can rest in peace, wake up in the morning and start afresh with everyone around me still alive, feeling well and definitely not have been chewed away at by some hungry Dimension Eater monsterspeaking of which, I think now, I am hungry. Since we have been here, Did anyone get to eat anything?” He asked the others while rubbing his tummy and his eyebrows in a frown as he tried recalling the last time he had a meal or ate anything.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 8 Clock11Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:53 am

Arthur & Greett (This will be called as N's Party)

N took the alien's technology, her eyes, however was not impressed by its look. "Good, this have extended your planet's life by a month." She added, and she let them have luxury of introducing each other.

"Come. I need you two to be ready to defend our allies." Said N, signalling them to follow. N led them to the one giant wall, the partially completed part of the construction. But as if she was a ghost, she pass through the wall.

It was now up to the two individuals to follow her.

Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 8 Clock11Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:19 pm

Arthur Graham

Arthur made to follow, before standing dumbfounded as N casually walked through a wall after signalling they follow.

"So she really was a ghost!?"

He spat out bewildered, before stumbling and falling through the wall himself, surprised expression prevalent on his usually unchanging face.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 8 Clock11Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:41 am

Nexius wrote:
Arthur & Greett (This will be called as N's Party)
Spoiler:

Spiriter wrote:
"Arthur Graham
Spoiler:

Location     The F.O.G, CompanyEscape- Through the Looking Wall

Yowza!!” Rumpelstiltskin the 3rd exclaimed as the two people simple walked through the wall.

He walked closer to the wall and cautiously brought his hands towards the surface.
Interesting. Is it just me or did someone activate no-clipping mode. Hohoho.”

Rumpelstiltskin grazed his palms across the wall’s texture which seemed to react to his touch as how a hand is swept over a puddle.

Looking around, the prankster picked up some nuts and bolts left behind from the construction and started tossing them into the wall.

Gehehehee. This looks fun. I wonder where they are landing?” he mischievously laughed as the ripples in the wall spread wider and wider apart. “Ok enough fooling around Heheheh.”

Eragon the Great stopped throwing the pieces of metal and walked back to the wall-gate. Though he stopped just in front.

Pulling his head back a few, Rumpelstiltskin thrust it forward, striking straight through the wall. “Here’s Johnny!!” He shouted and gave his creepiest grin ever. Following through after a few seconds of stunned silence, Eragon walked through the wall to the other side. “It gives a whole new meaning to banging your head through the wall, doesn’t it Heheheh.” He chuckled as the guy stood there, looking at his companions and the world on the other side of the wall.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 8 Clock11Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:18 pm

N's Party

The two males were greeted by wide and spacious area, how big, they could not comprehended it as the space looked unlimited.

"Take this bracelets." Said N, tossing two grey bracelets towards Arthur and Greett. "It would turn into the color of your elements. It would also activate your neurons that was sealed by your ancestors."

(OOC: It is up to you which element/elements would be in your disposal. You could have maximum of two elements)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 8 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Dragon Riders Online IC
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next