Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon Riders Online IC

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 11 Clock11Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:03 am

COMA Shy'Fei ~+~ 
Spoiler:

Well would you look at that." Cifujis commented as the Multi headed serpent perished under the combined strength of the Dragons and their Riders.

Unfortunately their victory cheer was short lived as portals opened up, dishing out enemy forces in large numbers.

"Alright
, Shy'Fei, unfortunately the strategy for the Hydra may not be viable as there are a lot more enemies and they are spread too far and wide."

The Dragon Rider stroked his chin in thought as his fellow riders charged in with their attacks. Looking upon the battle of the many, an idea formulated in his mind.

"Aha!!" he exclaimed. "Shy'Fei, maybe you can do that psychic attack you did before. That should give our team some breathing room by confusing the enemy as they won't know where the attacks are coming from."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 11 Clock11Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:47 am

[All Party]

"I am fed up with this game of cat and mouse, and why am I hiding against them?" Said the overlord, then suddenly the hooded figure nearby him grabbed overlord by his neck. "You are right, I am fed up seeing them getting in my ways. You think I didn't know? You were helping them weren't you?" The overlord tried to struggle but with the hooded figure drained all the power of the overlord before he could do anything. The lifeless overlord was tossed to the ground.

All the warriors and dragons were shocked and fear creeped on them; the hooded figure revealed his face. The hazel eyes and grey hair with scars across his face, he looked not just mad, but severely mad. "Enough with play time. Call all the generals on earth to this planet. We cannot no longer let them get in our ways." Other hooded figures nodded silently and disappeared by creating portal.

Meanwhile, the training that N had been carried over with those two suddenly stopped. N looked paler than before, she bite her lips. "It seems we no longer have enough time to train, but fight." She spoke heavily, "I have to open the portal and strengthen you with my life force so you could at least fight against the enemies." She looked upon a sky, looked little upset. "Too bad I won't see the new world with my own eyes..." then she hold right hand with Greet, and one with Arthur, "Have faith in your powers, and please use it to end them." She smiled and suddenly her hands glow and pumped magic into these two, and both(Greet and Arthur) could feel overwhelming power coursing through their veins as if something that was locked inside them being forcefully open.

Soon they were teleported to the place where they could see several dragons and riders fighting against each other. However, N was no where to be seen. Then among those dragons that were attacking other riders and dragons, two dragons flew to them. As if they were being called to them, for some weird reason, Greet and Arthur suddenly knew what to do. Call their names to bring back to them.

As Ashley and Zel dive into the pit, white light greeted them and covered them. A gentle voice, yet hard to distinguish the gender asked. "What is your wish young dragon?" Zel surprised that it had asked her instead of her rider, she looked stunned. But that did not last long, she knew what she wanted. "I want dragons and human to coexist and fight against that's threatening the universe!"

Then the gentle voice answered "As you wish..."

From the pit that Ashley and Zel had dove into, pillar of light burst forth. Then the pillar of light separated and got into every dragons.

Then every dragons shout in pain, falling to the ground. Exceptions were dragons who were with Andrew and others. Also two other dragons that were straight away flying towards the two newly appeared figures.

Andrew shouted at his allies. "Don't attack those two, and their dragons. They are the reinforcements!"

Shy'fei and rest of the dragons stopped their attack as well as all other dragons and riders were in pain for some reason.

Then from pit, Zel and Ashley finally came out. Zel was surprised by what she was seeing, "Do you think I did not phrase it well? Why are they in pain?" Zel asked her partner.

Then Leon soon realized what was happening; "Something is happening to them." Said Leon, "some kind of spell is wearing off??" Said Leon in surprise.

That being said another huge portal was opened. The nine people appeared from the portal. Their clothes were stained in blood. Ocenyx growled, "I smell dragons and human bloods from their clothes"

One of the eight hooded figure, snapped his finger and lightning clouds were formed and the lightning struck all the dragons and riders in pain. Decimating them. The man who were not covering his face with hood grinned.

The guy who only had been revealing his face to them, clapped in slow manner and came forth. "Congratulations. You have foiled my plan again." The man stared at the direction of Andrew, and Andrew frowned. The man continued, "I am sick of you getting into my plans every now and then so I decided to end you and your friends all in one go."

However before anything happen, there was loud and clear snap of finger.

Sigils appeared at every single hooded figures. When every one looked at where the sound came from, there was a woman. It was N, "This is my last present." Said N, "Good luck." Then she glowed in blue light and disappeared.

The grey hair snorted angrily. "So she finally mastered that ultimatum spell in the end." He stared at them for long time, but soon portal was opened behind them. "We will end this at the overlord's castle. I will give this world two days. Hope you come with white flag, Andrew."

Then they disappeared into portal.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 11 Clock11Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:50 pm

Ashley and Zel dove into the yawning mouth of the pit. But it wasn't darkness that greeted them, but light. A voice spoke to them - no, to Zelenia - asking for a wish.

"I want dragons and human to coexist and fight against that's threatening the universe!" Zel declared. In response, a pillar of light erupted and struck all the other dragons. Zelenia and Ashley flew back outside, surveying the battlefield.

"Do you think I did not phrase it well? Why are they in pain?" Zelenia asked her. Ashley shook her head.

Leon, who was nearby, flew closer to them.

"Something is happening to them," he told them, "Some kind of spell is wearing off?"

The rest of the group moved in closer as a huge portal opened. Ocenyx and Samir moved beside Ashley and Zelenia as Ocenyx sniffed at the air.

"I smell dragons and human bloods from their clothes," he growled. Ashley stared at the blood-spattered rows and bit her lip. Who were these people? What did they want?

One of the eight hooded figure, snapped his finger and lightning clouds were formed and the lightning struck all the dragons and riders in pain. The ringleader seemed poised to take them all on, but a ghostly figure appeared and forced away the new enemies. They vanished through a portal, leaving their taunts behind.

"Who were those guys?" Samir asked Leon. "What do they want?"

Ashley stroked Zelenia's neck silently. If those guys were what stood between them and escape from this world, they were in a lot of trouble.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 11 Clock11Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:10 pm

Arthur Graham

Just as Arthur felt he was finally getting into this strange training, it abruptly stopped. The forest he'd been crawling in suddenly vanished, and they were again in the room N originally brought them to. He noted she looked paler by several shades. He was about to crack a joke about her looking even more like a ghost now when she started monologueing, then grabbed his and his cohort's hands, saying something about faith and power.

Arthur felt immense power course through his veins, before the view before his eyes changed and he found himself somewhere unfamiliar, yet familiar at the same time. He turned his eyes to the sky and saw a large white form racing toward him. A strange feeling welled up from inside him as recognition filled his gaze. He felt he knew what he had to do.

"Ghim!" He called the whispy white figure's name as loud as he could.

Arthur saw the sight of many dragons, with the exception if Ghim and a handful of others, roiling in pain, as N appeared and seemed to pusch back some sinister figures. He could tell she'd given her life for it. The figures then spoke condescending words before they vanished.

"Would someone please tell me what's going on here already!?" Arthur roared with all the might of his built-up frustration.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 11 Clock11Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:41 am

Character:  GR3Ett

Location     Spirited Away A Doomed World 

Rumpelstiltskin’s jaw dropped at the mind-blowing magic show that first erupted within his body & soul as Lady N took his hand in hers, following all over to the scene that took place in the transported world. He was speechless till Lady N was finally done with this cruel world.

"Damnation to all!! They took my cool Sis away!!" The distraught guy gave the rude hand gesture at the retreating enemies

"So much for us being de tressis magnificus. You shall be avenged Cool Sis!!" Eragon shook his fist in rage and determination while yelling "Let all villains know that that till Eragon the Great has blood pumping in his body, Death to all vile creatures is guaranteed!  

Sephiirath!! Hear my call, for GR3Ett is back and in need of your companionship once more!!" Rumpelstiltskin shouted to the skies as he let out his soul essence to reconnect with his lost but never forgotten, Dragon Partner.

Last edited by Shadow-Heart on Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 11 Clock11Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:44 am

COMA - Shy'Fei ~+~

Spoiler:

"Urrgh! It is just one annoyance after the other. Though I have to applaud them for their relentlessness."  

Cifujis swerved Shy'Fei to regroup with his team. It seemed like whatever Ashley and her Dragon did in the tunnel, turned out to be a directed crowd control attack that was affecting only the enemy combatants. Though out of nowhere, enemy reinforcements emerged. Cifujis was just about to recalculate his battle plan for taking down the enemy reinforcements when, out of the blue, a single member of the new group lit the older group up into ashes. It seemed to Cifujis that this might have been a different faction among the enemy forces but nonetheless they appeared to be on a whole different level.  

The Dragon Rider looked around at his small group and thought that they just might need their own reinforcements, large enough to take on the new threat. He glanced at the two new comers and hoped that they were equally strong, with abilities like the other Lady that came to their rescue but ended up depleting her life-force in the processes of erecting the barrier like spell. Though, she was monumental in forcing the group with the Lightning strike member, to actually retreat from the current battle, Cifujis felt that this safety net might not last long.

"This day just gets wilder by the minute. We need a solid battle plan and combine all our forces if we hope to come out as the victors of this full blown out war." Cifujis commented as he waited for Leon and Andrew to explain to them the new situation.

Last edited by Shadow-Heart on Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 11 Clock11Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:45 pm

DRO to Everyone

The two dragons that flew to two strangers quickly stopped its rush and became gentler. The two dragons, Ghim and Sephiirath came to their rightful partner. Ghim looked at his new partner, his voice was young and had sadness. "You arse, why did you take so long to get me out of my nightmare?" and Sephiirath stared at her partner. She looked at him like she couldn't believe he existed.  

"I guess, the time to end this has come earlier than I expected..." Said Andrew, then he clapped his hand once.

Andrew's hand made a loud noise and as him as a beacon, bright light surrounded the area, swallowing all of his allies and the new comers.

As the group opened their eyes, it looked like they were in different place; unending space that was filled with light, and it defied the logic that any world had.

The people were not in straight lines and it seems like they were able to just stand in mid air as well. It looked like they could even walk.

"So I know we have two new comers, and I know you all want proper introduction and explanation, but we do not have that luxury to do so."

Said Andrew, appearing in front of them. He was taller and he even looked much matured.

"You all probably think this is all coincidence that you all caught up with this, but no, you guys were chosen" Said Andrew and he continued. "Through a lot of errors, and failures, in order to win this battle and this war..... I had chosen you all because you all had, in different time line, defeated your counter parts."

Andrew bite his lips, he was not so sure this was going to make any sense. "I had created many copies of myself in many dimensions, to find the war that would defeat those world eaters..." He tightened his lips, but soon he continued. "I had to see many times of our own defeat, with different members and different dragon partners." Said Andrew, sadness was covering his face. "But I still saw hope in such defeat. I had seen six people who were able to win the fight.... So that's how I gathered you all here." Andrew sighed, "The problem is... We are still outnumbered." Then Leon smirked, "Hey don't count me out, and I bet princess would join this too. In fact, the dragon riders and dragons would definitely fight against them." Andrew smiled back at that statement, "If so, perhaps there's a chance." Said Andrew.

"However, the battle field they have created, it would only let total of nine people to be in the battle. Everyone needs to win, and even one loses the battle, we lose the war."

Leon eyes became wide, surprise of the structure of how this battle is going to be played. "That's insane," said Leon, "You mean, if any one of us lose, this world is finished?"

"Yes" Said Andrew very firmly. "Even though, I saw you defeat your opponent in different timeline, you were also defeated by your opponent and the defeat brought two worlds' doom."

Andrew looked at everyone, and sighed heavily. "So, if you do not want to shoulder this responsibility, I understand. You can turn your back right now and we will find someone else." Said Andrew, "Make up your mind."

The dragons looked at their own partners in silence, they were not so sure about what their partners would say or do. Their eyes looked worried; they were worried that this burden might be too much for their partners from other world.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 11 Clock11Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:53 am

Location     The World All together at last

"Kekekeh! I was born to fight odds. My very existence is a living breathing miracle. Come at me and Sephiirath Bruh. We will use you like a car wiper. Kehahahaha. Just point me to the direction of the Villains and this Hero shall do its part in saving the day."  

GR3Ett pumped his chest forward, his back tilted sideways and a shaking fist in front. His apparent determined Hero pose.

"That guy whose name I forgot, knows what I'm talking about. Right, right?" Eragon nudged his head towards the group where Andrew and Leon were standing.  "We stole that thingy from those lab techies and left them in the dust. Hahahaha" He laughed out loud. "Those were good times." Eragon nodded his head in amusement. "We even had that mind walkie talkie thing going on. Yeah, fun times."  

Eragon then nudged his head towards the other guy that was teleported to this world alongside him.

"Then this guy showed up and we had some messed up crash coarse training with Lady N..."  

Eragon grew silent as his twisted but fond memories of his encounter with Lady N flooded his mind.  

"Yeah, then she went and sacrificed herself for all of us." Eragon sighed. "I didn't even get to thank her for all she did."  

The air around him suddenly became gloomier as Eragon swat down in the air and made imaginary circles with his finger, on the invisible ground.  

"She was harsh and bossy but she had a gentleness about her. I could feel that she really cared. Especially after what happened, after she did what she did. It takes an infinite amount of strength. All kinds of strength to do that."  

Eragon let out a low groan, his grief, his hurt and loss could be felt in it.  

"I have a feeling that she may not be able to be revived in here, but it still hurts when a friend perishes right in front of your eyes."  

Anger was quick to fill his body once more. Slowly pushing himself up back onto his feet and shaking his fists he ended.

"Yeah, those hooded mofo's will not escape the wrath we will throw at them. Lady N, she shall be avenged."
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 11 Clock11Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:25 am

COMA - Shy'Fei ~+~

Spoiler:

As always, Cifujis wasn't paying much attention to what people were talking about. He was more preoccupied in trying to adjust his mind to the sudden change in scenery. The moment they were shifted to this abnormal and bright realm, he had fallen down onto his knees and tightly shut his eyes close. With one hand on his chest and with the other he would attempt to feel the solid surface by pressing his palm down onto it. He would also momentarily open and shut his eyes in short bursts to slowly take in the change. His fear of heights was not helping but maybe it was the earlier game mechanics that gave him the dragon rider ability or something else entirely, his mind was re-adjusting itself and easing him into open his eyes for longer periods and also stop him from hyperventilating.

It took a while, but eventually his bearings adjusted and Cifujis was able to stand up straight, though he did have a little help from his Dragon Partner as she helped him by allowing him to slightly lean on her.

Cifujis looked up at the group and nodded silently to whatever they were all saying. He really didn't have anything to add at the moment. Everything that was to be said was already said before. They needed a plan and good solid plan with very low risk and then just go for it with one last Hurrah!!.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 11 Clock11Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:54 pm

Arthur Graham

Throughout most of the aftermath of N's flashy exit, Arthur stood letting Ghim nuzzle him and he rubbed the dragon's neck. The two were like brothers and had missed each other greatly, so he wanted to relish it.

He finally reacted when his strange cohort spoke of N.

"Yea, that alien ghost lady was spartan and probably had a couple screws loose, but I'd at least liked to have said goodbye..." He said as he got a faraway look in his eye. Then he abruptly faced the rest. "I didn't know her long, but I know she did all she did for a cause she saw worthy." An unsure expression flashed on his face, then faded just as fast.

"I'm not sure if I'm right for the job, and I'm not sure if I have what it takes, but someone was." This was perhaps the most his expression had changed in such a short time in all his life, and also perhaps the first time he was so sure. His eyes became unflinchingly resolute. "I'll do it. In honor of the one that believed I could, I will fight."

His left hand still stroked Ghim's neck, as if he was trying to ground himself so he doesn't run away.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 11 Clock11Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:29 pm

Ashley & Samir

"I'll do it," Ashley declared. She wasn't going to back down from this as long as there was a chance she could do something to help. She glanced down at Zelenia and smiled.

"As long as Zel is willing to back me up," she said, stroking her dragon's neck.

Samir watched her, his stomach twisting into knots. He didn't want this kind of responsibility. But... surely, Ashley didn't either. And yet, she was bravely volunteering to help. He wanted... no, he needed to be that brave too. Besides, he couldn't ditch out on Ocenyx now.

"Yeah, I'm in with Nyx too," he said.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 11 Clock11Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:51 am

DRO

Leon smiled and then gave firm nod to Andrew, and the princess smiled as well, giving short nod. Diana as well tabbed her dragon partner's neck. "I am not going to sit back and relax either. It's about time, we kick some serious ass." The black dragon shook his head in his disbelief of how she could say such things, but it was clear the dragon was happy.

Other dragons as well looked pretty brightened up as well; even if this maybe the last battle for them. The dragons were in high spirits as they all heard their partners participating this battle.

"Thank you all." Said Andrew, smiling. "I really can't share much right now, but N definitely gave us a fighting chance with her last spell."

Andrew raised his hand, opening a portal. "And that spell won't last too long, but it should last long enough to end this fight." Andrew smirked. "Let's bring the fight to them in our terms. We are not going to give them to evaluate their current strength. Come on." Said Andrew, "Let's kick them in their guts."

Andrew entered the portal with his dragon partner, followed by Leon, and princess. Diana did so with her dragon partner, too.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

As the group made it out from the portal, it led them to the huge castle. However the sight of the castle was not pretty. The dead bodies of dragons were everywhere, and who looked like their riders were rotting as corpse as well.

Leon smiled uncomfortably, "I am guessing that revival system really don't work here." Said Leon, "This is really the final fight."

Andrew nodded, moving forward, "But it also means that this is also the place they could finally meet their end as well." Said Andrew, marching forward to the main gate of the enemy.

Zel and Nyx could not believe what they were seeing, and the sight was really twisting their stomach. Shy'fei, on the other hand, took it pretty well, she still looked graceful and still stood tall. Perhaps, instead of her stomach being twisted, her eyes were fueling up with rage. Ghim, and Sephiirath were looked little uneasy, but they were definitely to fight to their end as well. Diana's partner snorted, "I don't know what to say... did they meet their deserving end for putting their own world at risk, or should we feel sad because of the massacre in front of us?"

It was a question that no dragon wanted to answer...
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 11 Clock11Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:50 pm

COMA - Shy'Fei ~+~  

Spoiler:

It was a grim sight indeed. The stench of Death lingered all around them. Cifujis was no stranger to death so the sight didn't bother him. He knew that this was war and loss of life is simply a byproduct of it all. Yet he couldn't shake the feeling of sorrow. He remembered how he was there next to his wife, upon her passing away. The sight of the riders laying lifeless next to their dragons was the only solace for this otherwise horrifying scene.

"This is really troubling. A loss is a loss and it shouldn't be taken lightly. We should tread carefully and try not to awaken the dead." Cifujis spoke in a solemn voice to his team.

Saying that, Cifujis actually had his arms dropped to his side and his hands slightly etched out, feeling the air, searching for any fluctuations in the ether. He was attempting to grasp onto any lingering life force from within the fallen army. With such a massacre, there really ought to be a few trapped souls who weren't ready to say quits. If he could only grasp onto them, give them another anchor, a promise of vengeance, he just might be able to collect enough to create an army that is ready to battle one last time against a common enemy.

If they are willing to sacrifice themselves, their energy, for one purpose alone, then Cifujis should be able to convince them that it is in their best interest to have themselves seek temporary residence within a pocket dimension summoned by Cifujis himself. As they would increase in number, their might shall be tremendous and they would be able to have a final fighting chance against the real Villains.

Strength in numbers, combined in a power like none other, the souls of the fallen shall once again rise against their oppressors and when they win, they should be finally free to leave this realm with lifted spirits.

As the team walked towards the enemies location, Cifujis kept sending his mental thoughts outside to reach to any entity waiting to pick up his promise of vengeance.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 11 Clock11Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:51 pm

Arthur Graham

Having made their resolutions, Arthur steeled his resolve. His hand stroked Ghim's head again before they walked through the portal. The contact with his long-lost partner gave him the courage he needed. To him, Ghim was just as important as he himself. Perhaps more. He was the little brother he never had.

When they exit the portal, the first thing that hit him was the stench of death. He put a hand over his nose by reflex, before proceeding to look around. An army of dead dragons and riders greeted his vision. Rather than terror or disgust, he felt his rage boil. He felt his newfound strength flaring, wishing to do nothing more than tear apart those that took so many precious lives. But he reigned it all in.

He turned to Ghim and grabbed his face. "Don't be scared. We're in this together. If you want, we can go back. But if you want to stay and fight, we'll give the guys that did this what they deserve, together!"

He'd known the dragon would be uneasy. they hadn't had as much time together as the other dragons and riders, so Ghim didn't have the same experience they did. It was natural for anyone to feel uneasy at this sight, so he left the decision to Ghim. As he'd said, they were a team. Ghim should have just as much say as he himself.

He was more sure than ever now, though, having seen this scene. He clenched his fists. He'd make the ones that did this face justice, not just to do N's will, but for the sake of the slain just as much. He'd focus his rage and all his energy on it. As long as Ghim was of the same mind, of course.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 11 Clock11Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:52 pm

Location     The World The Decayed _

Eragon looked to his left and to his right. They were literally walking through a valley of death. It took some time for his nose to adjust to the stench that lay heavy in the air. A few times, he almost gagged and was ready to vomit but somehow held it down. He wasn't sure for how long these bodies had been laying here in the mud as some looked fresh, while most had already rotted away to quite an extent. This could have been work of dark magic, is what he thought.

The guy from the frontlines informed them to tread carefully and not wake the dead. Ha, what is he saying, as if the dead can do anything now. Once they're dead they're dead, only the living matters[/i]. Still, he couldn't help shake the uneasiness he felt through it all.

Keep sharp people, eyes on the target. Let's all get through this still breathing. GR3Ett cautioned everyone as he readied himself to fire off any spell when the time called for it. Eragon nodded to his Dragon, You too, Sephii. Be on guard and keep a look out for anything suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 11 Clock11Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:47 pm

It was horrible. The sight of so many dead dragons made Ashley gasp and cover her mouth. Samir bit down on his tongue to keep from reacting, though his stomach twisted at the sight and smell of the dragon corpses.

Ashley sensed Zelenia's quiver of discomfort beneath her and stroked her scaly neck. "It's okay, Zel," she murmured when she'd recovered herself. "We'll get through this."

Samir glanced over at her and forced himself to sit up straighter. "Come on," he said loudly. "Let's get this thing done."

He patted Ocenyx's neck to let him know he understood, but they couldn't afford to lose heart now. He urged his dragon forward toward the ruins.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 11 Clock11Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:27 pm

DRO

As everyone cheered their own dragons and lifting up their dragons' spirit, the dragons themselves nodded and answered to their riders' comments accordingly.

The group soon came to the giant gate of the fortress; the gate opened with haste and power as the group made it to its front.

One hooded figure finally revealed its purple hair, and his green dragon-like eyes stared at the group with an evil grin.

"So, you guys have some guts after all." Said the man, cracking his knuckles, "You shall pass me by leaving one behind." He said confidently.

Andrew stared at the man, then he looked at his group. "Who wants to fight against transformation magic?" Then the princess stepped forward, "You guys go ahead." Said the princess, "I don't like leaving my world's fate to strangers, but you guys don't stand a chance to transformations."

The enemy laughed, "Ha! Little girl like you won't stand a chance!" Said the man, then the princess made a gun finger at the stranger, with a sound of loud bang, huge fireball dashed at the man and the man had to avoid the shot.

The door that stood strong behind the man was broken, no, more like a giant dragon went through it with high speed. "You should learn how to respect others." Said the princess.

"Go, I got this" Said the princess. Leon nodded at her and then to the groups. "Come on, even if they are strong, princess is probably the most strongest of all in this world. Have faith in her."

Leon and his dragon quickly took off and entered the next door and then all other dragons took their riders with them to the next room.

As all riders with their dragons entered the next room; the wall behind them was magically fixed, but there was no door... there was no exit.

The room then filled with laughter, "I see. So you have decided to leave the princess behind." said the owner of maniac laughter.

A woman with cyan hair appeared before them. "So, you know the rules. Leave one and go ahead." Said the woman.

Andrew bite his lips, "She's a summoner." Said Andrew, "And a necromancer." He added.

The woman grinned madly, "Yes, you have studied your foes well." Said the woman. "Whoever faces me have no hope of defeating me." she said confidently, her cold eyes surveying the group.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 11 Clock11Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:40 am

COMA - Shy'Fei ~+~
Spoiler:

Cifujis took a moment to take in his new surroundings and the enemy that has emerged in front of them. She had a familiar presence about her. She reminded him of the previous summoner he had fought. Clearly this could be a tough battle but this time he wasn't alone and his team had the convenience of picking the best tool for the job.

"Hope? You say. Hahaha. Who needs hope when we got the Holy power of Faith on our side."

Cifujis stepped forward, "Ashley, Zelenia, make quick work of this foul creature and re group with us. I have full faith in your capabilities. Make her quiver under the power that burns so brightly in you both."

The team's own summoner began to walk away from the enemy summoner and headed towards the exit that would open up for them.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 11 Clock11Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:16 am

Ashley bit her lip and nodded at Cifujis. There was no use lying to herself - she was scared. But she had Zelenia, and she believed in her dragon. They had to do this.

Samir hesitated, gazing over at her from atop Ocenyx's back. "Are you sure?"

Ashley nodded. "I'll be fine," she said, smiling. "Don't worry. I'll catch up soon."

"Right." Samir still hesitated a moment before urging Ocenyx on after the others.

Ashley watched them all go, forcing herself to be brave, before turning to face the cyan-haired woman who faced them. A necromancer.

"All right, Zel," she murmured. "I'm counting on you."

She weighed out her options. Her mace was probably too short-range to do much good, so magic was going to be her best option. The necromancer was probably weaker to her holy spells than physical attacks anyway.

"Wait for my signal, then rush in," Ashley warned Zelenia before straightening up and addressing their foe.

"I don't want to hurt you if I don't have to," Ashley said to the other woman. "But I have a feeling there's no way around it."

She thrust out her hand, releasing a blinding flash of light. "Radiance!"

Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 11 Clock11Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:56 pm

Arthur Graham

Arthur watched his new compatriots quickly make the decision on who would stay.

"Let's go, Ghim. We should trust in their judgement. They know each other's strengths well, we just have to have faith and move forward."

He consoled his dragon as he walked with the others, leaving Ashley to her destined battle, at the same time calming his own anxious heart.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 11 Clock11Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:00 pm

Location     Battle Tower Ashley and Cyan Chick _  

Eragon looked to his departing teammates with slight unease. Eventually he followed them through the exit.

"Yeah, take her down a peg or 10!! Noona!! I would have helped but I get the feeling that may cause a bigger problem so take her out for all of us. We won't let you down!!!"

The young lad shouted back as he exited last through the door, waving good bye with a big encouraging smile......  

"Nehhehehhee, Good riddance. That crazy *beep* looked too much to handle for me alone. I'll keep holding back till I get an easy prey." The cunning guy reassured himself in his mind alone.

Eragon the Great turned to his trusty Dragon and stroked her body, "Don't worry Sephii, we'll get our kill and make them wish they never messed with us... just like old times."

GR3Ett silently smirked as he followed the backs of his remaining comrades.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online IC   Dragon Riders Online IC - Page 11 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Dragon Riders Online IC
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11