Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo

Go down 
+2
madarrao
Prisma*Illya
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 20 Clock11Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:45 pm

The First Sacrifice?

btw the story was heavily influenced by avenger and written while listening to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S70HvCHGqZY
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 20 Clock11Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:55 pm

Lovely track. And yeah, it did smell of Avenger.

That could work.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 20 Clock11Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:23 pm

finally it's finished, this makes no sense, I took 20-ish minutes to create this story, yet took 2 hour-ish to write it by hand.....WHY GOD!!! O_O
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 20 Clock11Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:29 pm

Oh, believe me, Jorg, that's the way it goes. I already have all the events planned through two whole books and into the third, and I'm still writing the first. It's so much easier - for me, anyway - to create than to write it up.

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 20 Clock11Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:23 pm

Good episode of UBW. See, that last scene in this latest episode is when Gil manages to shine. He's got that regal, nose in the air bearing, but he seems menacing, villainous, and ruthless in a way that grips you.

Not looking bored like he's waiting for the toast to pop when there's an aerial battle and a giant tentacle monster around him. Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 20 2332200876

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 20 Clock11Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:40 am

soooo~ I got yelled at by the Company's chairman Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 20 29879966
now I'm deliberately not going to complete the work and take my sweet sweet time. Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 20 2001369995

.... then again I'm not that a mean a person so I'll just continue doing work like I normally do.
Which is doing 3-5 tasks simultaneously and when all of them finish at the same time. Everyone is happy, versus just one manager Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 20 2079203061
Too many happy people, nets equally distributed praise Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 20 1235187325
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 20 Clock11Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:05 am

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Good episode of UBW. See, that last scene in this latest episode is when Gil manages to shine. He's got that regal, nose in the air bearing, but he seems menacing, villainous, and ruthless in a way that grips you.

Not looking bored like he's waiting for the toast to pop when there's an aerial battle and a giant tentacle monster around him. Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 20 2332200876

be honest illya, you wouldnt want to touch Caster`s Cthulu just as much as him.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 20 Clock11Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:22 am

Wow, that's unfortunate.

I wouldn't want to be near it cause it's repulsive and awful. Gil just found it boring and beneath him. Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 20 2332200876

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 20 Clock11Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:57 am

so illya, did you finish/restart Nocturne?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 20 Clock11Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:38 am

I did finish, yes. I haven't started a second cycle though.

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 20 Clock11Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:13 pm

so, how was the ending you picked?

anyway, on BL i finally found out how Rin screwed up the summoning of Archer,wanna hear?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 20 Clock11Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:19 pm

It was good. About as happy as you could expect.

The clocks were off an hour? I thought we knew this. Plus, they were linked by her pendant anyway.

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 20 Clock11Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:31 pm

why would the clocks be enough? is Rin such crappy of a mage that if she doesnt summon a servant at her peak she cant succeed?Thats just the excuse we use since we didnt realize the real reason.And the pendant may have picked Archer as a summon, but it didnt cause the screw up.

The real reason for the screw up is much more funny.

Did you notice how Rin is standing in the center of the summoning circle ,occupying the same space Archer is supposed to pop up in?
Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 20 X7UHGoE

since he couldnt appear in the circle, he just fall through the roof.

Rin truly always screws up at the last moment.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 20 Clock11Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:42 pm

I don't think that's the case... Although I did always wonder why she would be inside of it.

And it's not that she's a crappy mage. She still summoned a Servant. I think the clock issue just made it so her pull wasn't strong enough to break the connection between Saber and Shirou. Even at her peak, between her connection to Archer and Shirou's to Saber, it would have turned out the same way.

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 20 Clock11Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:48 pm

its not like she can just summon a Saber cuz she wants to.You either use a catalyst or your personality becomes the catalyst.

Although the only examples of personality`s as catalyst are the Hassans

and if thats our guide,"Personality as catalyst" turns into - "Have a similar wish"
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 20 Clock11Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:58 pm

No, Rider and Sakura are clearly an example of personality summoning.

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 20 Clock11Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:06 pm

to bad according to character material Zouken also had Sakura use a catalyst,some "Mirror of a Land Goddess" and in F/HA you find out that Medusa Stheno and Euryale were the original land gods of Greece before Athena made the people forget them

so their just like Shirou and Saber, they seem to be a comparability summon, but theres a catalyst involved

in case your interested,the dead dude that summoned Medea also use a catalyst,but it doesnt say what.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 20 Clock11Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:29 pm

I don't ever remember that being mentioned. The VN even makes note of the personality aspect, with Rider as the focal point.

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 20 Clock11Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:41 pm

like i said, Character Material(there were 3 books of the stuff for FSN, the ones for FHA was called Hollow Material and the ones for F/Z was called Zero material)

since its in a character material book, for all we know Nasu made it up after the fact and retconed, in any case Medusa was summoned by catalyst...

also, i had Lancer kill Bazett in F/HA just now.

turns out the scene i mentioned a week or so ago that i was avoiding out of fear of leading to this one was not it.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 20 Clock11Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:48 pm

Retcons and after-the-fact statements usually don't jive well with canonicity.... So I usually ignore them in favor of what's stated in the actual work.

Was it tragic? Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 20 4134108735

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 20 Clock11Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:56 pm

well, just because they use catalysts doesnt mean Sakura and Medusa arent compatible. Also, werent there statements that heroes can refuse the summoning if they dont wanna? the reason Medusa didnt refuse being that she wanted to stop Sakura from turning into a monster

and as far as compatibility, Medusa`s wish is to prevent Sakura turning into a monster and kill those that`d lead her to becoming one, while Sakura`s is preventing Shirou from finding out about the worms...

Filled with tragedy, despair, and Lancer mulling about never having luck with women.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 20 Clock11Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:01 pm

Rider is an interesting case where she can be surprisingly sweet and gentle, but brutal and ruthless too.

Yeah, I don't remember the scene too well, though I do recall finding it quite sad.

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 20 Clock11Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:16 pm

Considering her back story it kinda makes sense.

well, the scene is sad cuz they explain to you that Lancer never successfully Gae Bolg`s anyone but the people he cared about
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 20 Clock11Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:21 pm

well that's he's story, he even killed his own son without knowing with it
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 20 Clock11Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:27 pm

Poor Lancer. Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 20 4134108735

Hey, Jorg, did you hear? I actually enjoyed Gil's performance in the last episode of UBW.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo   Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo - Page 20 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread 13: The Thirteen Ghostys of Scooby Doo
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next