Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman

Go down 
+8
Renshi52
Shadow-Heart
Leiv
Shayu Wolf
Spiriter
madarrao
RyubosJ
Prisma*Illya
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage

Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 39 Clock11Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:58 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Wow, really? :0 Where are you watching it?

my pc, it's not subbed though, you'll likely have to wait another hour or so
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 39 Clock11Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:04 pm

...I still don't get why you're friends with these people. And it's egoTist.

No, idiot, I meant the site. >.>

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 39 Clock11Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:05 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:

i downloaded it and i'm watching it on my pc, geez do i need to spell it out?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 39 Clock11Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:08 pm

Oh, you downloaded it. Well, you could have been clearer. Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 39 2332200876

Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 39 Clock11Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:12 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:

They're in my class so Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 39 2332200876

Plus I can more or less tolerate anyone. Someone pointed out I have ridiculous levels of tolerance.

Besides, me not having much presence is probably cause I have no goals so I don't really try to stand out. Me not being the largest person doesn't help either(5'5).

http://www.animerush.tv/ The download button is on the mirror itself~

It just got subbed too.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 39 Clock11Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:17 pm

Oh, thanks. :0

Size has nothing to do with it. I was often the shortest person in my group (around the same height), and I still managed to dominate everyone lol.

Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 39 Clock11Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:24 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Oh, thanks. :0

Size has nothing to do with it. I was often the shortest person in my group (around the same height), and I still managed to dominate everyone lol.

Well I'm a shy type. I only take the reins of stuff when I REALLY want to, or HAVE to. When I do though, I do a damn good job of it. Even if I am anxious and paranoid as hell when I do.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 39 Clock11Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:25 pm

Well, work to overcome your shyness. :0

Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 39 Clock11Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:27 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Well, work to overcome your shyness. :0

Easier said than done. Once I get out there, it's like my head stops working properly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 39 Clock11Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:32 pm

a good way to break your shyness is by talking about what you like.

whenever my group talks about football, i just remain silent, but if it changes to like somethign on the net or games i become one of the leaders
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 39 Clock11Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:37 pm

jorgiguel wrote:

whenever my group talks about football, i just remain silent, but if it changes to like somethign on the net or games i become one of the leaders

Nobody talks about what I like. Except a game, I lead there. But that's only talked about by a total of 3 people including me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 39 Clock11Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:40 pm

Spiriter wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:

Nobody talks about what I like. Except a game, I lead there. But that's only talked about by a total of 3 people including me.

your friends sound like crap. even if someone doesn't like a topic they should at least try to show interest if it's a friend. i do the same and my friends do the same.

example. anime, i have nobody that i can talk freely with about that, but it will randomly show up in a conversation to get me to talk.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 39 Clock11Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:41 pm

jorgiguel wrote:
Spiriter wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:

your friends sound like crap. even if someone doesn't like a topic they should at least try to show interest if it's a friend. i do the same and my friends do the same.

example. anime, i have nobody that i can talk freely with about that, but it will randomly show up in a conversation to get me to talk.

Yea. They don't even show a semblance of interest.

Though I do have a group of friends that do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 39 Clock11Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:44 pm

i would focus on those friends then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 39 Clock11Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:54 pm

wow it's really sad how DEEN ****ed up FSN, one episode and it's only the prologue and Archer as more personality than he did in the whole first FSN anime, and Rin too!
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 39 Clock11Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:55 pm

jorgiguel wrote:
i would focus on those friends then

We don't go out much. We were gonna go paintball, but apparently we have to be 18 for that(meaning one more year till we can go).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 39 Clock11Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:02 pm

i have three groups of friends, childhood friends, we all live around the same area so we're almost always in touch. Magic friends, people i met through Magic, some of them I already go better than some childhood friends. And colege friends, just met them, don't have much of an opinion of them......EXCEPT ONE OF THEM IS RUSSIAN!!! Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 39 2733086858
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 39 Clock11Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:07 pm

I've learned that it's best to make friends based on interests. Otherwise, it's going to be difficult. Childhood friends are the worst, cause inevitably you're going to grow apart, based on changing interests/personalities/expanding social circles/jobs/etc.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 39 Clock11Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:08 pm

childhood friend are the worst to maintain, but are probably the best friends you could have. If somehow you manage to maintain a relationship, it pretty much becomes a friendship for a lifetime, even if seperated
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 39 Clock11Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:16 pm

I beg to differ...

Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 39 Clock11Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:16 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
I've learned that it's best to make friends based on interests. Otherwise, it's going to be difficult. Childhood friends are the worst, cause inevitably you're going to grow apart, based on changing interests/personalities/expanding social circles/jobs/etc.

Pretty sure I don't have any of those. Have plenty of good friends though. The group I'm going out with tomorrow is from school(We finally decided on where to go and what to do after I shot down the egoist. My patience has limits).
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 39 Clock11Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:21 pm

EGOTIST!!!

By the way, I PM'ed you. I'll send you my jumble of plots and subplots in a bit.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 39 Clock11Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:24 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
I beg to differ...

why so?
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 39 Clock11Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:28 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
EGOTIST!!!

By the way, I PM'ed you. I'll send you my jumble of plots and subplots in a bit.

It's midnight. Too tired to register that. ~.~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 39 Clock11Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:31 pm

Childhood friendships tend to be the result of proximity and convenience more than anything else. The moment your lives start going in different directions, they basically bail on you.

For example, I had a guy I was friends with since we were kids. Up until we left for college, we were very close. Then the minute he went off to make friends at his uni, he basically started ignoring me more and more. For a few years we played this game of ignore (him) -> anger (me) -> apologize (him) -> reconcile (me) -> ignore (him) until finally last year I said I didn't want to be friends anymore, even though I wanted to still be cordial and not have things get awkward given the fact that we have the same hometown, go to the same church, etc. Then he had the nerve to get mad at me like I was betraying him and start snubbing me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman   Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman - Page 39 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread 11: Son of a Dannytheman
Page 39 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44  Next