Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Grail Games IC

Go down 
+3
RyubosJ
Spiriter
Dannytheman1
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

The Grail Games IC - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games IC   The Grail Games IC - Page 12 Clock11Mon May 26, 2014 4:29 pm

Schloss Eller

Jamie opened his eyes reluctantly as light poured in through the large windows of his bedroom. His servant was busily opening the curtains and laying out his clothes, reciting monotonously about the preparations for breakfast and such. Jamie irritatedly snapped at him and sent him away before getting up to stare out the window.

He'd not slept well the previous night, for more than one reason. But the more pressing concern was the location of his sister. She'd not returned the previous night, as he'd expected. Perhaps she was just being stubborn and would crack later today. Or maybe she'd been found and kill by some common criminal.

"Would serve her right..." he murmured, swiping his clothes from where they'd been laid out and slowly dressing. Still, he had to be sure... He couldn't look himself, but perhaps he could send Rider out on reconnaissance.

--------------------

Jorg - Kaiserpfalz

Spoiler:

As consciousness returned, the first thing Calisa noticed was her sense of touch. Soft, downy sheets and pillows carressed her body, refreshingly cool to the touch. Then came sight - at first hampered by the rays of light falling across her face. When she was finally able to make out her surroundings, she nearly froze at the sight, wondering if it had all been a dream - or worse, if Jamie had found her and dragged her back to the estate. But no... the more she looked, the more she realized discrepancies between this room and her own. The colors and fabrics of the sheets and carpet and curtains were richer and had a sense of luxury that surpassed even her own. It was almost as if the room she had known were the hollow replica, and this were the real thing. Who could create something so beautiful?

Ah... Caster. Now it was coming back to her. The magus Servant had come to her in the park, extending a hand in... cooperation? Friendship? It still wasn't quite clear yet. Hopefully, today she would get some answers from the mysterious woman.

But where was Caster? She -

Calisa froze as she felt two arms reach from around her, the hands clasping her breasts and squeezing them tightly. Her mind went blank. What was - ?!

"Hmmm, modern women sure are gifted..."

Spoiler:

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Calisa screamed, wrenching the hands away and hurling herself across the bed, scrambling against the bedpost in the far corner. Her breath came out in pained gasps as she grasped the bedpost to haul herself upright, turning to stare in blank amazement at the form of Caster sitting with elegant poise at the other end of the bed. The golden eyes were watching her closely, though it was hard to distinguish the nature of the gaze.

"What were you doing?" Calisa finally managed to gasp, one arm still around the bedpost for support and the other her bosom, as though shielding herself from further violation.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games IC   The Grail Games IC - Page 12 Clock11Mon May 26, 2014 4:57 pm

Illya - Kaiserpfalz

Caster was troubled, the difference was too large, how could it be possible, from her own spying she was able to determined that, while not all of them, women in general had larger chest then those in her time and some even her own. And Calisa seemed to belong in that category.

Despite all of Calisa's frantic, Caster seemed focus own herself, this time her hands placed on her own chest and squeezing once in awhile.

"I have a Natural Body and yet I am defeated, is it EX rank perhaps?"

Caster sighs in defeat and glances at Calisa's chest, which was easily twice has big as Caster's. Finally after a few seconds of ignoring Calisa, Caster finally looks at her eyes and shrugs with a small smile.

"Sorry Calisa~ I was just investigating the reason behind your abnormal amount of weight of your body. I seemed to have underestimated the volume of your chest."

Caster threw casually, Calisa likely didn't understand, yesterday at the park after the encounter, Calisa fainted and Caster had to carry her all the way back, and due to Caster's low mana reserves she couldn't just teleport both of them back.

Caster smiles gently as she hugs her legs, the light passing through her hair forming a sort of shining aura around her.

"Still, I'm happy to see you've snapped from being stoic, you're much beautiful when smiling."
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games IC   The Grail Games IC - Page 12 Clock11Mon May 26, 2014 5:39 pm

Payne - Bakery

"You wait until it's distracted of course," Lancer said and materialized in a chair by the kitchen table. She seemed to be in a better mood than last night, or maybe she was just putting up a better front, whatever the reason, she had a light smile on her face.

"Or you could lure it into a trap," she added, flashing her brilliant teeth. "But I wouldn't recommend that if you don't have sufficient bait."

Lancer turned towards him and tilted her head. "What are you thinking?"

--------------------------------------

Illya - Library

Jayce paced about his room, throwing glances at the map. Last night he had related the new information he had gathered to Jacques. It confirmed Dowth hideout, just as they had suspected. He had also noted that, unlike previously when he went there, he didn't detect any other presence, which got him curious about the young woman magus he encountered last time. Was she still important?

He had finished his report with the location of Logan's hideout, adding another pin to his map.

"That leaves only a few unknown," he said and got up.

Walking down the empty and quiet hallway, he stuck his head into Jacques office after a short knock. "I'm going out. I want to check the port again. Something was really unsettling the last time we were there." he explained. "And there's still the large industrial complex that no one has ventured into…"

"Also, one of my familiars is detecting quite some activity at the Kaiserpfalz," he added. "When I first visited there were trace amounts of mana, but now something is certainly going on."

Last edited by NoIn-LoKi on Mon May 26, 2014 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games IC   The Grail Games IC - Page 12 Clock11Mon May 26, 2014 6:01 pm

Noin - Bakery

Logan chuckled lightly before reaching across the counter for his coffee cup. "And I suppose the hunted would need to be the bait, right?" He asked before he took a sip of its contents.

His eyes traveled back to the wall as he sat it back down. "I'm thinking Assassin should be our first target. He's already tried to single me out once, and I don't feel like he was happy that I slipped away. Odds are good, he'll be looking for me again, and I'd rather get rid of him before he actually catches me in a position that I can't get out of."

"The problem is, we don't have much intel on Assassin, and I doubt we'll be able to find any ourselves..." He closed his eyes for a moment, seeing Caster wave at him from across the street before she swam out of his vision to be replaced by the hard look in Jayce's eyes. "I can think of two people that might know where to find him, and neither of them are good people to have me owe them right now."
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games IC   The Grail Games IC - Page 12 Clock11Mon May 26, 2014 6:21 pm

Payne - Bakery

"Mhh…" Lancer sounded thoughtful. She crossed her legs and played with the cup in front of her, circling it around. "I concur, Assassin wasn't happy that he couldn't kill you. The question is, do you want to take him on his own turf or get him out in the open?"

"Who do you have in mind?" she asked already having a pretty good idea who he meant when he spoke again. "Or the better question might be, are we able to find them?"
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games IC   The Grail Games IC - Page 12 Clock11Mon May 26, 2014 6:38 pm

Noin - Bakery

Logan winced at Lancer's question, as if he dreaded his own answer. "I think out in the open is his own turf. An good Assassin is never seen until he wants to be seen. So, as counterproductive as it may sound, catching him at home is probably the only way to force him out into the open."

He paused, giving her a wry smile. "Unfortunately, we don't know what kind of traps his Master might have set up around his workshop though, nor do we know where said workshop is."

Logan picked up his coffee cup again and took a sip. "I'd be willing to bet that Nold's pet, the one who you drew such a handsome image of," He said, gesturing to the drawing of Jayce on the wall, "probably has a good idea of where to find him. I think it would be easy enough to locate him. However, given how yesterday went, I doubt I could get the information from him without great cost."

"The alternative would be seeing if Caster has the information. Just from a glance, it was obvious that she knows a lot about me at least. It wouldn't be difficult to believe that she's aware of the others' movements as well. She didn't strike me as the type to be found though. Rather, she seemed like the type to find you..."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games IC   The Grail Games IC - Page 12 Clock11Mon May 26, 2014 8:26 pm

Jorg - Kaiserpfalz

Caster's strange physical examination and indecipherable musings were too much for Calisa to comprehend. Wide-eyed, she sat and waited quietly until Caster once more turned toward her, commenting on her weight and her breast size once more.

"Abnormal... whaa?" Calisa squeaked, her face flushing bright red as her arm tightened around her cleavage. Perhaps that was unwise, as it seemed to accentuate them more. The situation was simply too uncomfortable to know how to even react, but fortunately the moment seemed to pass, as Caster assumed a more casual position, hugging her legs and smiling benignly at her guest.

"Still, I'm happy to see you've snapped from being stoic, you're much beautiful when smiling."

Her mortified blush faded to a faint pink, dusting her lightly as her gaping mouth calmed into an unsteady smile.

"Th-thank you," Calisa whispered, caught off-guard by the compliment. Caster may be odd - quite odd, really - but she seemed benevolent. Finally releasing her hold on the bedpost, Calisa slid a bit further into the middle of the bed, smoothing her hair back into her braid as her heart rate resumed a more steady pace.

"So... what now?" she asked, looking up uncertainly at the Servant. Caster had said she would be able to unlock Calisa's potential... but what did that entail?

--------------------

Noin - Library

Jacques looked up from his work at the sound of Jayce's voice, smiling serenely at him.

"Yes, by all means," the elderly magus said, nodding in approval. He too was concerned about their lack of information on Caster and Assassin.

As he was contemplating this, Archer appeared in the room, nodding to both of them.

"Shall I accompany him again?" he asked in his deep, regal voice. Jacques shook his head slowly, looking down at the desk.

"No... Jayce is better off searching for Servant Assassin on his own. Assassin will be able to detect you approaching, whereas you will never find him if he wishes to remain hidden."

Archer hummed discontentedly, but nodded nonetheless in acceptance of his Master's logic.

"Yes, you're right. Still, it's dangerous. If Assassin thinks him vulnerable..."

He let the words trail off, glancing over in Jayce's direction. Jacques had obviously thought of this as well, but it was unavoidable if they wanted to get a jump on the wily Servant.

"A necessary risk," he said gently, nodding to Jayce. "But don't be reckless. Make sure you return before dark."

Jacques seemed apologetic for placing the young man in this position, whereas Archer looked both displeased and resigned to the reality of the situation.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games IC   The Grail Games IC - Page 12 Clock11Mon May 26, 2014 8:54 pm

Illya - Kaiserpfalz

Caster closes her eyes at Calisa's question, the light coming through the windows still giving her a holy like aura. Opening her eyes, she gets up and leaves the bed, walking around the bed until she found a preferred spot.

"Now you become my partner. You do know the incantation, correct?"

Caster declares, confident and focus, hand fully extended with her palm open as if waiting for Calisa to grab it. Though Caster would love to continue the war without one, it was right now impossible to fight without a Master.

However, that confidence soon vanished and instead curiosity could be seen.

"Hmmm, it's not a problem if you don't, I can teach you... I was just wondering if you watched Rider's summoning."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games IC   The Grail Games IC - Page 12 Clock11Mon May 26, 2014 10:06 pm

Jorg - Kaiserpfalz

Partner... well, it wasn't surprising that Caster would want to establish her as her Master. Why else bring a magus to her workshop? Still, that brought up some implications about her former Master than made Calisa a bit uneasy.

As such, it took a moment before Calisa realized that Caster was watching her with a curious expression, apparently unsure of her level of knowledge in these matters.

"Oh. Oh, yes, I watched it," she said, sliding off the bed and standing uncertainly before the Servant. She held her hand up, taking Caster's gingerly as she tried to bring to mind the words Jamie had recited.

"Let silver and steel be the essence. Stone for the foundation, and the Archduke of Contracts to the cornerstone. Let rise a wall against the wind that shall fall. Let the four cardinal gates be closed. Let the three-forked road to the kingdom rotate."

She could feel Caster's hand and her own tighten together, as though being pressed by an invisible force wrapping cocoon-like about them.

"Enclose. Enclose. Enclose. Enclose. Enclose. Five times for each repetition. Break asunder with every filling."

Mana was picking up in the room, beginning to grow thick and swirl about them. The Command Spells on Caster's arm, which she had taken from her Master, began to glow.

"I announce - My will creates your body, and your sword creates my destiny. If thou would heed the Grail's call and obey this will and this reason, then answer my call."

Caster's eyes seemed to flash at her words, and Calisa couldn't distinguish whether the chill that ran down her spine was excitement or fear.

"I make this oath here," she declared, her voice rising in pitch as adrenaline began to rush through her veins. "I shall be all that is good in the eternal world. I shall dispose of all evils in the eternal world."

The words spilled out, and the thrill of seeing a miracle accomplished came rushing back. But... was this really all right? To become a Master... to turn against Jamie and Rider...

Rider... could she really face him again as an enemy? Was her determination to prove herself worth harming him? Was it worth turning her back on part of herself?

"Thou Seven Heavens clad in the Great Words of Power, come forth from the circle of constraint."

The Command Spells began to wind and snake from Caster's arm to her own, burning white-hot. In that pain, the memory of Jamie's hand on that very wrist seemed to pierce through her mind like a knife, and her eyes snapped open in icy intensity.

"Keeper of the Balance!" she declared before her vision was blotted out with white. When her senses had returned, she realized she was on her knees, panting and clutching at her arm, where the Command Spells shone with a fiery red glow.

So... this was the answer then.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games IC   The Grail Games IC - Page 12 Clock11Mon May 26, 2014 11:14 pm

Illya - Kaiserpfalz

Calisa was initially hesitant, however soon she accepted it and began the incantation. Caster watched closely, her eyes never leaving Calisa, not even blinking as the command seals left her arm, the ritual itself was mostly ceremonial, all that matter was that both parties accepted it.

"I accept thy as my Master!"

Caster declares with a wide smile as she felt her reserves refill once more. Mana erupts around Caster, displaying her prowess. Truthfully her reserves weren't full, not that it was Calisa's fault, Caster has a rather large reserve capacity. It will take a day or two to fully fill it, not that Caster needs it.

"You've done well...Fu~~"

Caster jumps at Calisa, this time not grabbing at her chest this time and instead grabbing at her cheeks as she starts to squish her face while happily laughing.

"Hahaha, this is wonderful! Calisa you are a life saver, I won't let you regret this!"

Caster explodes of joy as she finally felt capable of crushing anyone again, apparently applying that to Calisa's face. For Caster who was always powerful since she can remember, these last days have been a living nightmare, terrified of any servant challenging her or attacking her, she had to patiently wait and hope a single person would listen to her call. Thus now that Calisa heard her, Caster cannot contain herself.

"Ha! Sorry!"

Caster quickly lets go once she notices Calisa's pale face running out of air. Caster coughs and attempts to compose herself, though seems to fail slightly since it seems she still has allot of energy to waste still.
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games IC   The Grail Games IC - Page 12 Clock11Tue May 27, 2014 3:34 am

Payne - Bakery

"I see the dilemma," Lancer replied and turned the coffee cup upside down. "What makes you so sure this guy knows where to find Assassin?" she asked, looking at Jayce's picture. The way he'd stared at her during their last meeting had given her an unsettling feeling.

"You want me to go looking for either of them?"

----------------------------------------------

Illya - Library

"I appreciate the concern," Jayce said with a nod to Archer. "I'll be careful." And with that he was gone. A few seconds later the roar from the motorcycle could be heard through the quiet compound, becoming faint as he sped of.

Jayce contemplated going over to the Kaiserpfalz first, his falcon familiar, that was still patiently circling overhead, had only reported activity and he was curious to see just what was going on. However, he followed his original plan and turned away from the castle and towards the port.

He parked at the entrance again and, similar to last time, made a trip down to the water to see if he could pick up any traces of magical energy in the area.
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games IC   The Grail Games IC - Page 12 Clock11Tue May 27, 2014 2:27 pm

Noin - Bakery

Logan drained his own coffee cup before sitting it by the sink. "I'm not sure he knows where to find Assassin, but one thing is certain. This guy is a pro at gathering intelligence, even if I don't want to believe it myself. So, even if he can't confirm Assassin's location, he can probably tell us everywhere that Assassin isn't using as a hideout. That could seriously narrow down our search area."

He paused, glancing at the picture on the wall again. "I don't trust him though. There's no guarantee he'd give us legitimate information, and I don't like using someone that's unreliable as a broker. So, I'd honestly rather try my luck with Caster..." Logan shook his head wearily. Neither seemed like a good option, but they were the best he had available to gain the information he needed.

"The alternative to using either of them as a broker would be to try and set up some kind of trap for Assassin himself. He already knows all of the tricks I'm willing to show though. If I have to pull out any of my other cards, I have to be one hundred percent certain that he won't live to tell anyone about them." Logan pinched the bridge of his nose again, trying to relieve the tension in his mind.

There was one other option... And, it would provide him with reliable information...

"Find Nold's pet and bring him back here. I need him to be unconscious, but not dead. In the meantime, I'm going to pay the library a visit. I need to do some research on Djinn..."
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games IC   The Grail Games IC - Page 12 Clock11Tue May 27, 2014 7:09 pm

Payne - Bakery

Lancer raised her eyebrows at Logan's rather confusing instructions. Then her face eased when she understood.

"Are you going to be safe there?" she asked and stood up. "I know you want the information, but is it worth the risk of going back to that place? Your last visit didn't go over too well," she reminded him and headed for the door. She knew if his decision was set there was nothing she could do about it.

"Try not to get yourself killed," she said before turning invisible and heading out to search the city for Jayce.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games IC   The Grail Games IC - Page 12 Clock11Tue May 27, 2014 7:59 pm

Jorg - Kaiserpfalz

Calisa felt exhausted as her mana was siphoned into Caster, attempting to fill her vast reserves. As such, she didn't notice Caster until she was right in front of her.

At first, she thought Caster was going to grope her again and quickly wrapped her arms tightly around her body. But she was not anticipating the Servant to grab her cheeks and squash them mercilessly, seemingly overwhelmed with happiness and relief. Calisa tried to let out a few words - coming out completely unintelligible - but it was no use. It wasn't until Calisa was turning blue in the face that Caster seemed to notice her situation and released her.

"You're... welcome..." Calisa choked when she'd composed herself. She was glad to see Caster so pleased, almost child-like in her joy. For that moment, it seemed as though she'd made the right choice.

"Sorry, I'm feeling... rather tired," she sighed, lifting herself up to sit wearily on the bed. "I've never..."

Calisa laid on her side, her hair falling gently across her face as her eyelids fluttered closed in peaceful repose.

As though this were a signal, Assassin appeared in the window, blotting out the sunlight like a void in space. The white mask leered at Calisa before turning to Caster and nodding his approval.

"You boast not idly, Caster," he said, his tone one of admiration. "Here indeed lies your new Master, a day past your declaration."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games IC   The Grail Games IC - Page 12 Clock11Tue May 27, 2014 9:04 pm

Illya - Kaiserpfalz

Caster sits close to Calisa, gently caressing her sleeping face. Caster looked at her a content face, but her mind was elsewhere, soon Calisa would ask her questions, questions Caster would rather not answer, after all, Calisa wasn't the only potential Master in the city, far from that, Caster could have easily gotten one if she had wanted, maybe even right after killing her previous one. However Calisa struck her differently from the rest, it HAD to be Calisa, she was far too similar to someone she knew.

Just as Caster thought about the future problems, Assassin finally decided to reveal himself.

"Yes, as you can see I'm a woman of my word."

Caster's voice slightly changes, it no longer carried the sympathy or caring that it did towards Calisa, however it also did not carry any hostility or cold, instead it was simply neutral, a formal tone, as if she was dealing with business.

"So? I suppose you can here to know who to target?"
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games IC   The Grail Games IC - Page 12 Clock11Wed May 28, 2014 12:30 am

Jorg - Kaiserpfalz

Assassin found it entertaining to watch Caster's sudden transformation from woman to magus. It was evident that Caster cared greatly for the young woman - a fact that Assassin found equally interesting and useful.

"Indeed, you are," the cloaked Servant said silkily, remaining perched on the window sill. Careful flattery was easy enough to accomplish with a woman like Caster.

"The target, yes, among other things," Assassin said casually, turning his gaze back to Calisa after a moment. "How much does she know?"

It was evident that Caster was concerned, and it wasn't too hard for the skull-masked Servant to draw some conclusions. In fact, he could already guess the answer well enough for himself, but it was one of his great satisfactions to press others on subjects that would make them uncomfortable.

Of course, it was equally important to have an understanding of where they stood. Calisa's presence could complicate matters for him significantly, depending on what Caster decided to do with her. A puppet or a confident..? Either way, he would have to tread carefully.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games IC   The Grail Games IC - Page 12 Clock11Wed May 28, 2014 9:19 am

illya - Kaiserpfalz

Caster looked back to Calisa and then back to Assassin, his question was strange, did it really matter, whether or not Calisa knew of things? Perhaps it did to him, but for Caster it didn't.

"Hmmm, right now nothing of anything. Though I predict that to change soon."

Caster muses, Calisa would likely ask her many questions once she woke up again, questions that Caster would do her best to answer, even if she disliked some of them.

"That said, I will avoid mentioning about our little deal to her for the time being."

Caster shrugged at her own comment, it seemed that Assassin really would rather not have Calisa know of things, so Caster would do him the favor for now.

"Besides, no point in talking about such a raw relationship, perhaps if this actually goes anywhere I'll inform her of you."

Caster jokes, pretty much telling Assassin she had low expectations coming from this, it wasn't that she doubted his capabilities, no it was the fact she didn't doubt them that she didn't believe this relationship would last. After all, what better target than one who is willingly turning theirs back to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games IC   The Grail Games IC - Page 12 Clock11Wed May 28, 2014 7:33 pm

Residential House
Spoiler:
Two cops sat outside a house in their car, glancing at the open door to a house. A rather large one, in both height and width, was busy stuffing his face with donuts and going on a tirade. "Jesus Twitch, what the hell has this world come to huh? Murder and drugs and people trafficking are going on, and we're stuck investigating a 'concerned neighbor' that saw this family's door was ajar? I don't know who's dumber, the guy who called the police instead of checking it out himself, or the guy who left their door open. People, huh Twitch?" The person on the other seat of the Police car was a complete opposite. Small, thin, with circular glasses taking up half of his face. Out came his nasaly, subservient, and yet dryly sarcastic voice. "Yes, sir. People. They exist. We've been sitting out here for twenty minutes. I think it's time to see if anyone's inside."

The big man, Sam, sighed and finished up his fifth donut. "Fine. But if they ask why a pair of cops is in their house, you gotta do the explaining. I'm sick and tired of being questioned when I'm doing my god damn job." He shuffled out of the car, pushing the door open with his body with as much his hands. Dusting donut crumbs from his pants, Sam slammed the door and circled around the car, walking for the ajar door. Twitch followed silently. They entered the dark house, the faint gleam of morning light not being enough to illuminate it from the open door alone. "Aw come on, a nice house like this can afford a window or two, can't they? Damn, nothing's what it used to be. What if I step on their dog or something." Sam lead the way, Twitch following with an "Indeed, sir." Suddenly there was a squish and the big man let out a groan. "Aw damnit Twitch, I think I stepped on something. Find a light already! What the hell is this..." Grunting he lifted up his shoe, staring at the dark flat of it. Something was stuck there.

Suddenly the lights were on. Silence. Twitch made a dry remark. "I believe that's an eyeball, sir." That was the cue for Sam to stumble back against the wall. "CHRIST. I need to cut down on the sugar. That almost gave me a heart attack. I guess this isn't just negligence then, huh Twitch?" He was surprisingly calm after his initial outburst. He wiped his shoe on the carpet as if it was a regular thing. "Indeed sir. It looks like a double-homicide suicide. A nasty one. ... I think you won't need help cutting down on the donuts sir, after you see this." Sam pushed his partner out of the way. "Oh come on Twitch, we've seen some nasty crap. I doubt... ... What the hell?!? That... The body is definitely not supposed to bend that way. That poor... Damn Twitch, I can't even tell whether that's a boy or girl. All I know is it's a damn kid. I guess that thing over there is the Wife?" Sam was breathing hard. Twitch was pale, but otherwise calm. "It appears so, sir. I can see a wedding ring from here. The fatal wound seems like a shot to the head for all three of them, from the gun in the Husband's hand. There also appear to be various... seminal stains."

Sam just shook his head. "Sick bastard! See Twitch, this is what I'm talking about. People! I'm calling it in. ... Yeah HQ? You know about that place you sent us to in a little friendly neighborhood? I'm sitting here looking at two sacks of meat that can't even be called human. Neither can the guy who did this, looks like he offed himself though thankfully. Get some guys over here. Experienced ones. ...What the hell do you mean most of them are busy? Hey I'm serious. Don't send some newbie over here. I mean, CHRIST, they're still bleeding. It's a miracle the guy had the decency to end them quick. What about that new detective? John? ... Jack? Whatever. Just send someone and a clean up crew over. ... OF COURSE EXPERIENCED ONES. Give me a break, the wife is hanging from a chandlier from a rope made of... made of... crap, that's her own freaking skin. Or the boy's... girl's... I don't know man, just send some guys over!" Sam shuts the phone, turning to his partner. "People Twitch, People." Twitch just shook his head, glasses reflecting only a glare. "Yes sir, people exist. Even ones like these."

Sam and Twitch took one last disgusted look at the pantsless man laying there before they left the house and waited for the rest of the cops to arrive.

----------An hour later----------
Spoiler:

He was not in a pleasant mood. Jack Ryan had been called up for a job, but it was nothing more than an unusual 'murder.' He didn't count that for much until they had told him it was Sam who called that in. When Sam called it unusual, that meant something bad. At least it wasn't Twitch's unusual. Thank god that had never happened. Jack had known the pair ever since he skipped the pond from America, leaving both good and bad memories behind. He was in a new place with no work, and was still troubled enough to go drinking at a bar. It was there he had overheard them working a case, and chimed in. Luckily his drunken self had been correct, and they ended up discussing each other's work. As gruesome as the details were, Jack had made friends with them. Well, with Sam anyways. Twitch... he really didn't know what Twitch was thinking. Not with Jack himself, or with his partner Sam. Twitch was obviously the brains of the pair, had been in service longer, and Jack had seen his skill with a fire-arm. Yet he followed Sam around, calling him 'Sir.' Well, he supposed the guy was just lonely enough to stoop to that level.

When Jack arrived at the scene, he stepped out of his cheap car and saw familiar faces. That wasn't good. When he and Sam went out with other cops, it was always the grittier ones who've seen a lot of crap. But they were usually in the action. Now they were just outside with a pale face, holding back curious neighbors and the ever-growing media. "How did the media already get wind of how serious this is... Great." He approached the taped off area and nodded to the officer guarding it, ducking under. At this point, everything said he shouldn't go into the house. But the police had already promised to pay, so he had effectively promised to do his job: Whatever the hell they needed help with. That's right, he was the odds and ends that helped out the Police with small details. Even when he had been a cop himself in days past. But that was then, and now, he had to step inside a house with a reek.

"Ah, there he is! Jack. Hah, I guess they started to rot, huh? Just when we're trying to figure things out. Not that there's much to figure out." Jack just nodded and stared, absentmindedly observing the mess. A family... like the one he had. A wife and... a daughter. Jack shook his head instead of nodding this time. "What is this?" A simple question that held much more. Sam's big body scoffed. "Exactly as it looks, no doubt. Downright crazy. Father breaks, minces his family, then offs everyone off."

Jack just shook his head again. "It looks a hell a lot more viscious than some guy losing his marbles. There aren't any signs of a previous struggle?" Twitch answered this time, adjusting his glasses. "No such thing. The victims were taken by surprise and restrained. I don't think the details after were necessary, but at the end it seems he shot them both and then himself." Jack was horrified. But he had been able to deal with that feeling ever since long ago. "So a double-homicide suicide? ...and mostly clear, huh? What about motive?" Twitch again. "We haven't found any. It was the middle of the night, so probably some long standing grudge, emphasized as well by the... execution."

"This... just doesn't make sense. How could a guy do this to his own family?" Sam huffed in response. "I don't know, Jack! He was looney! Maybe he didn't like how his wife cooked dinner, maybe he caught her cheating! Heck maybe he caught the daughter with her boyfriend! This stuff shows up over time. All I know is that the guy has his family's blood on him. All on him! On places I don't freakin' want to look at to do crap I don't freakin' want to think about! All the stuff he used is from the house, including the gun. Registered in his OWN NAME a few weeks earlier. We don't know about fingerprints just yet, but it looks like one set. This is a pretty shut and close case Jack! The media's gonna have a hayday already, so don't bring anything up. Not unless you have solid evidence!" Done with his rant, Sam huffed once more.

Jack shook his head once more. He couldn't let this feeling go. "It just doesn't feel right, Sam." Sam in turn threw his hands up. "Of course it doesn't, this is screwed up by anyone's standards! Look, I don't care if you're running on your gut, but you gotta show us something else. And thinking on my gut, I think I'm going to get some food. Call if you find anything Jack! Though look as hard as you want, all I think you'll find is crazy. Come on Twitch. " Sam left, Twitch following dutifully. "Yes sir."

----------------------------------------------------------

Meira: Berserker & Ro (Warehouse #2)
She sat there on her bed, watching the television with a gleeful smile. There were no more containers in this warehouse. Just sparse furniture and a few things to pass the time. Meira had arranged the second leased Warehouse like this assuming that she'd be closer to her Servant, but it seems that was an impossible feat. So privacy didn't matter one bit. Like yesterday she was dressed for battle and nothing else, though noticeably cleaner in both hygenics and drugs. Last night she had gotten to have a lot of fun. The results of which were now on the news. "Police say Mr. Anderson killed his wife and daughter, and then himself. Details aren't being released, but it seems like an unusual ordeal. Local third party sources have even been contacted..."

She laughed. Happily. Any other person and they'd be laughing at a cute puppy or from pure joy. But that laugh coming from someone like her meant something horrible. "Ah ha... Magi are over-rated. This crap is still the best the world has to offer." She, of course, was the true culprit behind the incident on the news. The magic she had been working last night had finally kicked in. She stuck around for half an hour only to recharge Berserker's prana from his short scuffle with Caster. Then she had left with her Servant and Ro, telling Berserker to wait outside the victim's house while she had some fun. Ro could 'jack off into a car pipe' for all she cared. Those were the words Meira remembered using. Ha, pretty good one.

Who cares if no one liked her. Or wanted to follow her. In the end they'd follow her. She could get her pleasures through a different method. She couldn't do anything about Berserker being a stick in the mood, but Meira could easily force herself on the man and his family. She had looked them up earlier on the list of registered gun carriers. And it paid off, the police didn't seem to expect anything. She was a professional after all. It was also her hobby. There was no doubt she left a clean scene. ... Clean. That very word was ironic now. There was no way what she left behind could be called clean. Ah, though she did take a shower afterwards... It was all really quite funny.

She laughed again.

Humans were funny. Men were funny. Wiped down with his own family's blood and listening to them cry and moan in pain hanging on to life unwillingly, his body still couldn't resist a woman. It was glorious seeing the look on his face. It was thrilling watching him break. It was the best to watch him despair. She hadn't just researched that he had a gun. Meira had learned about this man's life in every way she could from the internet. Online local libraries shown he had met his wife when they were still kids. A seriously sweet and endearing local couple who grew up in town. They were always together at any events. They married as soon as they could. They had a daughter 8 years later. No way they were hasty. Their love was real, and many would probably call it 'meant to be.'

And Meira had crushed it. She had smashed their love they had built up since they were children. She couldn't help but laugh more. An innocent laugh that was anything but innocent. She had taken everything away from the couple! The pesky little girl was nothing but worthless ammo. She hadn't lived long enough to feel real attachment. Meira had simply enjoyed carving up her body as she would any other. It was the parents that she truely enjoyed. The Wife too... she was in pain, howling forever. Meira couldn't help but drool. At first the useless woman had yelled at Meira to get off her husband. Even though there was so much pain going through her body she had to be barely concious.

Yet by the end, the wife was instead slandering the husband, cursing any and all memories with him, she was even cursing the child.

All within an hour. Then Meira had left the gun in the Husband's hands, showing him that there were three and only three bullets. He could make the choice to go after her or put everyone out of their misery. Including himself. She made clear that the wife and daughter weren't going to die anytime soon. But they were going to die. In agony. She whispered it in his ears and carressed him like a lover once more. They were going to hate him. Everything he had enjoyed in life would hate him. With that, Meira had left and showered. There was no knock on the door, no shot through it, no kick knocking it down. It took seven minutes...

But finally there was a gunshot. One minute later, and another. ... She had stared at the door waiting for him, but stopped once she heard his desperate sobs of despair. It was familiar. Meira had completely crushed the man. As she stepped out of the shower, there was a final shot. Of course, neither the shots nor the sounds of torture had leaked outside. She had made sure of that. Magic did have some uses. So she dressed, observed the results, and returned to Berserker with the greatest of smiles on her face. Meira had returned to the warehouse district, but instead walked into a neighboring shed instead of their usual one. The objects there made it clear this was planned, but there was no offer of 'why' from Meira's lips. They had simply shifted a location over, all because whatever Meira had been doing was finally done. And now she had set it up again, in a close but different place. The only thing she needed from the previous Warehouse immeadiately was the Statue of Shiyan Fu, and the woman had whimsically given Ro the honor of carrying it to their new place. It was now out in the open for anyone in the warehouse to see. A gaudy decoration. She hadn't bothered talking to the stone-woman last night. Meira had too much fun with the Andersons.

And now it was morning. She was gleaming like a child on Christmas. Even half-naked with a metal gauntlet latched on her arm and sword's sheathe between her thighs, her pure joy could lead one to think of her as 'innocent.'  Even with the TV covering the murderous act she had recently performed.

"Shiyan Fu": Raphael (Chapel)
She was nervous. She looked nervous. She looked like a wet puppy up for adoption. The woman had had a shower early in the morning. The first real one in days. She had others, but the girl had never washed her face clean. Now she had, and there were no traces of paint on it. No traces of make-up. She was real for the first time in a while, because she needed to talk about important things. But an itch at the back of her head told her she was as fake as ever. She ignored it. She couldn't do otherwise. It wasn't that there were more important things. It was that there was no action she was allowed to take based on that itch. It was distant knowledge, something like water was made of two parts hydrogen and one part Oxygen.

Right now she had a pre-ordained task in hand. One she had come up with herself. It had originated from her... the person Shiyan Fu. She had remembered something she never knew, and was not acting on that, as if she had knew it all along. The woman searched for the priest. And once she found him, she looked down rather than up at him. Her only hand was clenched to her her chest. Her voice was low, but pure. "What can you tell me... about love?"
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games IC   The Grail Games IC - Page 12 Clock11Wed May 28, 2014 8:25 pm

Jorg - Kaiserpfalz

Assassin clucked his tongue disappointedly at Caster's words, hunching lower in his place.

"Ah, how you wound me, Caster!" he lamented, placing a hand over his heart. "I've no doubt your abilities far exceed my own, but I can be very useful indeed."

Humming to himself, he repositioned his body more comfortably on his perch as he surveyed Caster, making her wait for his new information.

"You may already be aware," he said casually, "that the Masters of Saber and Archer have a struck a deal - a non-aggression pact for information."

Assassin surveyed Caster for any sign that she might have missed this new development, being out of sorts as she was.

"It also seems that Archer and Saber are distinctly incompatible. A clash of ideals, I gather," he continued. "I think the Masters will hold the arrangement for as long as it suits them, but the Servants, well... I think they can be persuaded to renege on the deal, with a little push."

While Caster mulled over this information, Assassin turned his attention once more to Calisa, contemplating her form, so vulnerable in sleep.

"There's also the Master of Rider," Assassin said slowly, "Should he discover his sister's whereabouts... well..."

The Lannister magus certainly wasn't likely to take that well.

--------------------

Noin - Docks

Eames contemplated the large, dirty rat on the table of his workshop, the few last vestiges of life sending small spasms through its body. Giving a shaky sigh, he set down the needle from his hand and stood, running a hand through his hair.

It wasn't getting any easier to control his impulses, and practicing his magecraft made balancing on the line even more precarious. Still, things were going well so far - Assassin had been collecting a great deal of information, and their base had remained thus undetected. His precautions to prevent any leakage of mana required a delicate skill of which most would fall utterly short.

Of course, most other magi were not so afraid for their lives. Their magecraft was more powerful and suited to displays of brute force than his own. Still, these were Games, after all, and he was playing it quite well.

"Hm?" he murmured, sensing the approach of a magus. With a few strides, he reached the window, peering cautiously from behind the dark curtains.

Ah, yes, the same magus from the day before the last. Without Assassin, it was impossible for him to tell whether or not a Servant was with him again.

"He's not a Master though..." Eames mused, eyes narrowed as he studied the figure. He was handsome and strongly built, with a look of confidence and comfort in his own skin. Oh yes, he was catching. Eames could imagine the young man splayed across his bed, utterly broken, his tongue tracing raw, red wounds across the muscular form below him.

His breath hitched, and Eames turned quickly away from the window, willing the fog obscuring his senses to withdraw. It was so tempting, but he couldn't make a move unprepared. For now, his only choice was to alert Assassin to the situation. Using shared perception, he could feel Assassin's senses flooding his own as he peered once more onto the docks at the young man.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games IC   The Grail Games IC - Page 12 Clock11Wed May 28, 2014 8:52 pm

Jorg - Kaiserpfalz

Caster tilted her head at Assassin comment, apparently he didn't get what she meant, that was unfortunate, it seemed she was giving him more than he was worth. She proceeded to roll her eyes once Assassin began to state information, Caster wasn't dismissing it though, this was actually a reaction, once Assassin began to talk about information, she utilized one of her previous master great talents, Memory Partition, separating a portion of her mind to spy on the rest. Quite useful, not only allowed her to watch multiple targets or search through various areas at once, it also allowed her to focus on enjoying her day without having to focus on just spying. Thus once Assassin spoke about it, she immediately when to check on that information.

Not that she expected Assassin to understand it, nor cared.

However things changed a bit once Assassin mention Master of Rider, the air became cold and heavy, the environment in general darker, and something in Caster seemed wrong, almost not human, her words carrying a deadly poison.

"You can ignore Rider's Master, he's mine."

Caster commanded, there was no room for negotiation, she would kill Assassin if he even tried to change her mind.

"That said, how about Lancer?"

Just as it changed to grim, it once again changed back to neutrality, Caster seemed to be a master in changing moods, one minute she was aloof, another cunning and another outright terrifying.

"You do seem acquaintance with him, AND he does seem interested in finding your master."

Caster suggested a bit bored as if the topic didn't interest her, this was probably showing another of Caster weakness, bad planning, it's not that Caster can't make plans, it's that she doesn't like to make them.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games IC   The Grail Games IC - Page 12 Clock11Thu May 29, 2014 12:36 am

Jorg - Kaiserpfalz

Assassin shrank back as Caster reacted to the mention of Rider's Master. For the first time, he felt distinctly threatened in her presence, as though the slightest misstep would bring about a sudden and swift end to his life.

"As you wish..." he murmured disarmingly after a few moments, watching her mood shift back into its previously neutral stance. This development was unanticipated and a bit troublesome. He would never be able to be certain if that malevolent aura might suddenly be turned on him...

"Ah, yes, Lancer's Master," Assassin said, bringing his focus back to the present. "I have already tested him once. He's easy prey. His Servant, however... I'll have to observe her more closely before I attempt anything too bold."

At the moment, however, his main focus was on leaving Caster's presence. Perhaps it would be best to avoid her until she resolved her issues with Rider's Master.

"Well then, I won't take up more of your valuable time," Assassin said silkily, retreating to the edge of the window. "Farewell, Caster."

The masked Servant's presence vanished entirely as the black form disappeared from sight, sunlight streaming once more through the window.

--------------------

Gedo - Chapel

Raphael sighed as he moved boxes into the back storeroom, ensuring that none of the contents had been damaged in the delivery. They would be performing mass at the end of the week and had needed to obtain more supplies for the service.

Adjusting his robes, he turned and headed back into the chapel to ensure that everything was clean and in order. One would assume those seeking the favor of the Lord would not sully his holy sanctuary with used gum wrappers and the like... but perhaps this was merely a test of faith. A rather difficult one at that.

Satisfied that everything was as it should be, Raphael made to head back to his room when he caught sight of Meng Yui, standing uncertainly at the doorway. It seemed as though she had come looking for him, but now that she was faced with him, did not know how to proceed.

"Did you need something, Miss Fu?" he asked, watching her stare at the floor with her sole hand clenched to her her chest. It took her a few moments to respond, her voice low, but pure.

"What can you tell me... about love?"

Raphael stared, surprised by the question. It was an uncomfortable line of topic, but not one he felt entirely incapable of navigating, if he were careful.

"There are many kinds of love," he began slowly, surveying her. "Love for one's neighbor, as thyself, as Christ called us to do. Love for one's family, involving duties to one's children and spouse. Philia love, as it is know in Greek."

He turned his gaze to the form of the large crucifix above the altar, his eyes taking note of the carved nails embedded in the palms and feet of the figure.

"The truest love, "agape love" in Greek, is that of Christ for his people. That of unconditional love - that of one whose truest nature is love itself."

Yes... a love far more potent that that of earthly, romantic love - one that had destroyed far too many lives close to him and had nearly taken his own. Oh, but for that agape love, he might not have received forgiveness and found himself once more on the right path.

Raphael turned back to Meng Yui, observing for the first time the lack of ornate makeup that had masked her face. Seeing her true face, she appeared ever more vulnerable and hurt. But if she could understand the love the Father had for her, that could be mended.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games IC   The Grail Games IC - Page 12 Clock11Thu May 29, 2014 12:55 am

"Shiyan Fu": Raphael (Chapel)
She kept still, listening to a rather bookish description. For someone whom she believed knew so much more, it seemed rather stale. Neighbors, Family, and Christ. There was one obvious glaring issue missing, and that was the one she was worried about. Though the affections seemed rather unconditional, she was certain he'd be offended if she compared it to those of his Lord. So she looked up into his eyes, determined as always in mind if not body. "You seem to have left one out... and that's the one I'm most concerned about." Maybe it was a sore subject to him. But it was important to her. It had been nagging at her, and it would until she acted on it. "What about the love between two people, as people? Not because of duty or kindness, but rather born from it? Where are its bounds? Can it be trusted? Removed? Quelled?" The woman talked as if it was a tangible thing. Something that could act and be acted upon. Something that could easily be affected.
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games IC   The Grail Games IC - Page 12 Clock11Thu May 29, 2014 2:54 am

Illya - Docks

Jayce had switched to a different method after his search failed to indicate any real amount of magical energy. With a sigh he looked around. He would have to do this old school.

Carefully he approached one building after the other, selecting those that looked least inhabitable and searched them. It was a tedious job and he could feel himself become bored. What if no one had set up shop here?

Suddenly his head snapped up. He felt as if he was being watched. Resisting the urge to turn around, he continued on his way. As soon as he was around a corner, he took a detour and returned to the same spot from a different direction, this time staying hidden. His intuition had never betrayed him and he was alert and experienced enough to trust it.

One of the warehouses caught his eye. The windows were blacked out, but not obscured with wood like in the other abandoned buildings. To make sure he ran his mana trace again. Again, nothing. How was that possible? Jayce ground his teeth impatiently, contemplating to just go in through the backdoor.

------------------------------------------

Payne - City/Docks

Lancer was sweeping the city. It was difficult to find anyone in a city this big even if she'd been in their presence before. She noticed now, how flooded this city was with magi, all trying to catch a glimpse of the Games.

She grimaced and continued on. She didn't even have any idea where this Jayce would go. He definitely didn't seem the type to sit still…

Finally, after many dead ends, she found him in the docks. Lingering in spirit form on the roof, she observed his behavior that seemed to be focused on a particular building.
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games IC   The Grail Games IC - Page 12 Clock11Thu May 29, 2014 3:26 pm

Illya, Noin - Library

Logan paused for a moment as his hand rested on the front door. Dozens of people moved up and down the streets behind him, and there were several people visible on the other side of the door as well. Surely, no one would be stupid enough to make a move with this many civilians around. The church would rain down all manner of fire and brimstone for breaking the rules of the game in that manner, and none of the associations themselves would approve of such a measure either.

Letting out a long breath, he pushed the door open and walked into the library. His last visit here had been less than great, but he partially had himself to blame for that. If he hadn't expected Nold to be reasonable, he never would have come without the intention of picking a fight. Then again, here he was a second time, encroaching on another Master's territory without the intention of meeting him in combat. Odds were good that Archer was probably here as well, and if that didn't give him a little indigestion, nothing would. Lancer had told him what the man was capable of, and it wouldn't be good for him to meet the Servant in a dark alley at night...

His thoughts were interrupted by the realization that he'd already arrived at the shelf he was looking for, and Logan shook his head to empty his mind before slowly running his fingers over the titles of the books before him. Selecting a few, he pulled them from the shelf and made his way to one of the desks in the center of the library.

Logan wasn't really a people person. He could blend, but he didn't like being the center of a crowd. However, as a precaution, he wanted to be at a table that could clearly be seen by everyone in the center room. No chances this time... He couldn't afford to be distracted from what he'd come here to find out.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games IC   The Grail Games IC - Page 12 Clock11Fri May 30, 2014 12:32 am

Gedo - Chapel

Raphael's frown deepened as Meng Yui pressed the topic further, moving into territories he was not willing to explore. He knew much on the subject - oh yes, he was quite experienced in such feelings - but such memories were best forgotten. That time had been a betrayal to his faith and everything he'd believed in.

"Such love is outside my expertise," the priest said reluctantly. "It is, perhaps, the most difficult love to define."

It was difficult to face the scrutiny of her earnest, intense face, so he turned away to walk slowly in front of the altar, contemplating the stained glass murals on the windows.

"Such love is a frail, ephemeral thing," he said softly, eyes narrowed. "Whether a hollow infatuation or based on respect and appreciation, it can shatter as easily as porcelain."

The priest gave a cold, depreciating laugh, shaking his head.

"That is why romantics are so easily broken," Raphael said in a low voice. "Faith is the only strong foundation. Faith... is the only thing that lasts."

He turned to face her once more, his pale blue eyes cold and hard.

"Trust love? No... Never trust anything so fragile. But you needn't worry about extinguishing it. The Lord has His own way of doing that, if necessary."

-------------------

Noin - Docks

"You called?"

Eames jumped violently as Assassin's words filtered into his head, despite being unable to detect his presence.

"Is he still there?" Eames asked, moving away from the window. He was beginning to feel paranoia swelling up inside. For a few moments, he received no response.

"Hmm... yes, he is," Assassin commented. "There's also a Servant nearby. It's Lancer."

"Lancer?" the magus asked incredulously, narrowing his eyes vaguely in the direction of the window where Assassin likely was. "But... that's not-"

"They don't appear to be together," came his Servant's reply. "I could kill him, but that might attract Lancer's attention. Besides, there are people about. If we break secrecy..."

Eames ran a hand through his sleek hair, trying to think calmly. Well, there was a chance they wouldn't be so reckless as to storm all the buildings in search of them. They just had to sit tight.

"Wait and see what happens. Just make sure you get me the hell out of here if something goes wrong," he told Assassin, adjusting his tie in an effort to preoccupy his shaking fingers.

-------------------

Payne - Library

"Djinn, huh?"

Without invitation, a young man slid into the chair across from Logan, smiling genially. He appeared to be in his mid-thirties, with somewhat dissheveled black and blue eyes that stood out behind his square black frames. He had a distinctly academic air to him, which he confirmed rather quickly.

"You taking my mythology 101 class?" the man asked, leaning forward to inspect the books. His mannerism was quite brusque, but it seemed somewhat charming, rather than off-putting. Seemingly satisfied, he leaned back and relaxed in his chair, adjusting his black cardigan.

"You're probably better off writing on Greek mythology. It has a bit more flavor," he said conversationally. "Plus, you'll probably have an easier time researching. I generally tell first-timers to the field to avoid the more obscure mythologies like Middle Eastern."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games IC   The Grail Games IC - Page 12 Clock11

Back to top Go down

The Grail Games IC
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next