Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back

Go down 
+7
Leiv
Dannytheman1
madarrao
RyubosJ
Shadow-Heart
Spiriter
Prisma*Illya
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 18 Clock11Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:41 pm

Well, no one said you needed to get it all done before we Grail Games finishes and we "officially" start.

And by the way, you can't get to the city and claim the base and summon the Servant until after the opening ceremonies. Although, I suppose if you're usurping the actual Master's place, you'd need to do it after the ceremonies.

Of course, with taking EMA's place in the Games, they're going to be out for blood. So you're probably going to get a bounty on your head right from the get-go. I guess the only upside is that with Berserker as your Servant people might be a bit wary to take up the task, even with a prize of a Command Spell or two.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 18 Clock11Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:48 pm

Speaking of, BBomb thought he was gonna be Berserker and its a whole bunch of awkward right now...
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 18 Clock11Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:50 pm

It's fine. I cleared it up.

Back to top Go down
BBomb
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
BBomb

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 18 Clock11Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:55 pm

Is it impossible for me to get my position back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 18 Clock11Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:55 pm

This is kinda about my Servant so...

Which one

Or will my Servant have bipersonality disorder since it was supposed to be the EMA who summoned him but Meira took it up instead (Seeing as how personality is somewhat based on the Master's)
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 18 Clock11Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:00 pm

I was under the impression that you were going to kill the Servant and then do the summoning, not take control of the existing Servant. You shouldn't be able to do that anyway, as only a Master can take Command Spells from another Master.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 18 Clock11Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:01 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
I was under the impression that you were going to kill the Servant and then do the summoning, not take control of the existing Servant. You shouldn't be able to do that anyway, as only a Master can take Command Spells from another Master.

But don't the command seals appear before they summon the Servant?

Plus it'd also go with this specific Berserker's dual nature unique to the class. (You should know what I mean.)
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 18 Clock11Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 pm

No. You sort of start to get a mark if you're deemed worthy enough by the Grail, but they don't form properly until the Servant is summoned.

Well, the "dual" nature as you say isn't the result of his Master though..

You know, it would kind of be easier if you were just EMA's proper Master from the start lol.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 18 Clock11Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:08 pm

And it would have been easier if Shirou was... from the start. \rolleyes

Well considering Meira's Reaping Origin and her Devil's Castle Bounded Field (which claims nature's mana as her own,) claiming a master's command seals wouldn't bee too unrealistic with a bit of preperation.

The more unrealistic thing would be getting past Berserker, but there are more lax methods for that.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 18 Clock11Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:10 pm

He was a Master from the start, silly. He didn't steal anyone else's position.

Well, is there a particular reason why Meira can't be the Master from the start?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 18 Clock11Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:14 pm

You of all people didn't get that reference. Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 18 621929346

Her background is that of a more gangsta style than magus. Her history hinges on that and holy **** I'd have to rewrite the entire thing, which I'm not gonna to do. Been looking forward to using her too much.

And well if nothing else, BBomb says he'll be a lackey from Meira's organization to spy/watch over her.
Back to top Go down
BBomb
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
BBomb

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 18 Clock11Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:16 pm

I'm going to get on here everyday from now on.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 18 Clock11Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:20 pm

There was a reference? Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 18 746295744

Well, could she kill him/her at the start and impersonate him/her?

That would work. :0 If she's a mafia-style person, no doubt she'd have lackies.

You don't have to. Just as long as you show up for posting at least.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 18 Clock11Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:23 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
There was a reference? Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 18 746295744

Well, could she kill him/her at the start and impersonate him/her?

That would work. :0 If she's a mafia-style person, no doubt she'd have lackies.

You don't have to. Just as long as you show up for posting at least.

"And it would be easier if Shirou was... [spoiler] from the start."
Was how it was supposed to be read. Damn you internet.

That's what I was planning to do. Kill the person (or actually a fate worse than death,) impersonate, summon dah servant.

Alright then I've got a Trio if nothing else. It's us against the world guys.   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 18 1235187325
Back to top Go down
BBomb
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
BBomb

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 18 Clock11Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:24 pm

I'm sure you'll keep me company Prisma :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 18 Clock11Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:25 pm

If Berserker had multiple personality disorder Illya could also play him.

Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 18 4276320252
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 18 Clock11Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:26 pm

...I still don't get it.

You could wear his skin. :0 That's pretty gross though.. But yeah okay, that works then. If you're impersonating from the start, then you can go to the opening ceremonies like all the other Masters and head to the city as normal for the summoning.

Also, you should know that you scare me in this rp. A lot lol.

Well, I talk to anyone who's here.

Talk about a missed opportunity, huh, Gedo? Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 18 4276320252

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 18 Clock11Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:32 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
...I still don't get it.

You could wear his skin. :0 That's pretty gross though.. But yeah okay, that works then. If you're impersonating from the start, then you can go to the opening ceremonies like all the other Masters and head to the city as normal for the summoning.

Also, you should know that you scare me in this rp. A lot lol.

Well, I talk to anyone who's here.

Talk about a missed opportunity, huh, Gedo? Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 18 4276320252

Who else could Shirou be but Shirou? Gosh, you're dense sometimes.  Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 18 3680231627 

I'll... consider it. Or maybe I'll just throw on robes. Dark and mysterious fits eastern anyways.

Meira is scary. If you don't watch out she'll turn this thing into her own story*.  Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 18 4134108735

*I'm not even kidding. I have the whole thing planned out, including when she gets the grail.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 18 Clock11Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:41 pm

... *brain sizzles*

That works. :0

Mighty ambitious of you lol.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 18 Clock11Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:44 pm

Those of you who haven't read Fate/Stay Night don't open

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 18 Clock11Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Ooooooooooooooooh.

Well yeah. Can you imagine him as a Master, and then having a Servant on top of that, particularly Saber? They'd wipe the floor with anyone.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 18 Clock11Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:51 pm

Well considering the participants, it's a maybe. Gosh. I wonder if there will ever be a NORMAL grail war unveiled.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 18 Clock11Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:59 pm

Grail Wars are cool on their own, but it's ultimately the aberrations in the system that make it exciting.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 18 Clock11Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:05 pm

Gedomaru wrote:
Well considering the participants, it's a maybe. Gosh. I wonder if there will ever be a NORMAL grail war unveiled.

depends on what you consider normal. since just about every grail war has some form of anomaly in it.

1 and 2 had that "no rules, all chaos" 3 had no Berserker and had double Saber + Avenger. 4 was.....Gil? does that count? 4 is probably the closest to "Normal". and we already know how the 5 went with all the craziness and rule breaking scheme
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 18 Clock11Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:06 pm

Four was basically normal up until the Grail appeared at the end. But yeah, I'd say that's basically the standard measure of things.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 18 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back
Page 18 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 42  Next