Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back

Go down 
+7
Leiv
Dannytheman1
madarrao
RyubosJ
Shadow-Heart
Spiriter
Prisma*Illya
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 30 Clock11Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:53 pm

Gedomaru wrote:
I would use Yumi but I lost her bio and besides that ****ing water-ice sword-whip is a pain in the ass

Water-Ice? sounds like something Fishy would like.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 30 Clock11Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:56 pm

He wasn't talking about your actual sisters.. Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 30 2332200876

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 30 Clock11Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:59 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
He wasn't talking about your actual sisters.. Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 30 2332200876

singular~

and I know.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 30 Clock11Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:00 pm

well, it's 2 am, G'night guys~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 30 Clock11Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:01 pm

wait damn you I'm almost done with the bio

ffffffffuuuuuuuu
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 30 Clock11Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:02 pm

Gedomaru wrote:
wait damn you I'm almost done with the bio

ffffffffuuuuuuuu

alright, I'll wait a couple minutes
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 30 Clock11Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:03 pm

Lol, Gedo. XD

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 30 Clock11Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:06 pm

A bit rushed at the end but here

Name: Shiyan Fu
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality:
Although she always acts the part of a lady and a magus, her tongue can be quite venomous. To those she dislikes, she'll drill in a thousand barbs into existing wounds. Very good at holding grudges, but only to those who have done her (or those she cares about) wrong. Always prim in proper in the public eye, she completely unwinds around those she trusts, mostly her family.  The various shades of lying using otherwise become simple truth. Rarely she trusts, but it is one that is complete.

History:
Quote :
The first born of a prominent family in the Eastern Magi Alliance, her large potential was worked upon from the start. Unlike Western Magus however, magic was very familial.  All of those in the family who could use it were embraced,  and friction was saved for the other groups. She often took it upon herself to teach her little brother.

However, while the whole family participated in magecraft, the eldest was still the eldest. She was expected to be the best, to overcome her parents, and to lead the way for the rest of them. Her potential was thoroughly tapped, and soon she was working day and night just to improve even by a hundredth of a percent. The woman who relaxed around her family found no time to relax.

The Easter Magi Association as a whole had little time to relax. The underground of society had become a mad dog, its curiousity had even reached into the realms of magic. One woman in particular was trouble, and Shiyan often found herself sitting across from Meira. A cup of tea in the former's hands, and a cup of coffee in the later's. They got along splendidly well, if you ignored the sarcasm and tone of voice. With relations being rocky, they soon found themselves at each others throat when a negotiation broke down. Shiyan managed to get Meira's left eye, but her entire group was slaughtered and she barely escaped. Things did not look too well.

But it all paid off in the end, for she was chosen to be in the Grail Games. A clear solution, and a great honor to their family was in sight.

Weapons: Two claw gauntlets with poison on the blades.
Mystic Code: Secret Strings
A unique mix of mystic code that is both amplifier and a specialized weapon. Taking the form of large amounts of steel string, it is hard to break, sharp, and can even shorten itself or move with flicks of the wrist. Additionally, they can be resonated with prana to sense everything around them. A bit more prana, and they even create explosions.

Magecraft:
Shiyan specializes in bodily control, both her own and of others. Able to perform incredible acrobatic feats, she can use her magic and Secret Strings to control people from the inside. She can effectively make a 'puppet' of anyone her strings enter.

Last edited by Gedomaru on Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 30 Clock11Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:13 pm

I actually really like her. Now I'm bummed that she won't be featured more lol.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 30 Clock11Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:14 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
I actually really like her. Now I'm bummed that she won't be featured more lol.

Well like I said she'll be petrified

There will always be ways for her to enter the fray if you want
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 30 Clock11Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:15 pm

Gedomaru wrote:
A bit rushed at the end but here

Name: Shiyan Fu
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Although she always acts the part of a lady and a magus, her tongue can be quite venomous. To those she dislikes, she'll drill in a thousand barbs into existing wounds. Very good at holding grudges, but only to those who have done her (or those she cares about) wrong. Always prim in proper in the public eye, she completely unwinds around those she trusts, mostly her family.  The various shades of lying using otherwise become simple truth. Rarely she trusts, but it is one that is complete.

History: The first born of a prominent family in the Eastern Magi Alliance, her large potential was worked upon from the start. Unlike Western Magus however, magic was very familial.  All of those in the family who could use it were embraced,  and friction was saved for the other groups. She often took it upon herself to teach her little brother.

However, while the whole family participated in magecraft, the eldest was still the eldest. She was expected to be the best, to overcome her parents, and to lead the way for the rest of them. Her potential was thoroughly tapped, and soon she was working day and night just to improve even by a hundredth of a percent. The woman who relaxed around her family found no time to relax.

The Easter Magi Association as a whole had little time to relax. The underground of society had become a mad dog, its curiousity had even reached into the realms of magic. One woman in particular was trouble, and Shiyan often found herself sitting across from Meira. A cup of tea in the former's hands, and a cup of coffee in the later's. They got along splendidly well, if you ignored the sarcasm and tone of voice. With relations being rocky, they soon found themselves at each others throat when a negotiation broke down. Shiyan managed to get Meira's left eye, but her entire group was slaughtered and she barely escaped. Things did not look too well.

But it all paid off in the end, for she was chosen to be in the Grail Games. A clear solution, and a great honor to their family was in sight.

Weapons: Two claw gauntlets with poison on the blades.
Mystic Code: Secret Strings
A unique mix of mystic code that is both amplifier and a specialized weapon. Taking the form of large amounts of steel string, it is hard to break, sharp, and can even shorten itself or move with flicks of the wrist. Additionally, they can be resonated with prana to sense everything around them. A bit more prana, and they even create explosions.

Magecraft:
Shiyan specializes in bodily control, both her own and of others. Able to perform incredible acrobatic feats, she can use her magic and Secret Strings to control people from the inside. She can effectively make a 'puppet' of anyone her strings enter.

It looks great, I like it. I can also get my own sheet done first thing tomorrow now. (it made itself in my head, complete after I read this)

Clawed Gauntlets. Me likey :L

well, G'night for realz~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 30 Clock11Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:17 pm

Good point. Gets me thinking..

Night, Spoopey. :0

Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 30 Clock11Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:18 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Good point. Gets me thinking..

Night, Spoopey. :0

Spoopey? Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 30 4276320252

I plan to come here early tomorrow(mostly to get mom off my back about getting up so late)

Anyway, good night, again xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 30 Clock11Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:19 pm

Goodnight

Don't tell me you have a fetish for stone statues Illya

Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 30 4276320252
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 30 Clock11Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:21 pm

Gedomaru wrote:
Goodnight

Don't tell me you have a fetish for stone statues Illya

Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 30 4276320252

I refreshed one last time before leaving... and seriously had to hold myself from laughing out loud at this.

But seriously, I should go xD

Good night for real this time xD

see you guys tomorrow~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 30 Clock11Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:24 pm

Yes, Spoopey. Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 30 521859387

How did you know? Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 30 2120966141

Bye. :0

Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 30 Clock11Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:18 pm

There finally made a set, a good bit of errors but ya :0
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 30 Clock11Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:22 pm

Almost didn't recognize you lol.

Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 30 Clock11Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:24 pm

They both have red hair, so ya not too far off :p

I tired to go with a map theme, so the avatar looked like a note(those things you put on the side of a map). I didn't plan the theme at first obviously but it worked out :0
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 30 Clock11Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:25 pm

Ah, I see. :0

So who is that?

Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 30 Clock11Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:26 pm

Adol Christin from the ys series
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 30 Clock11Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:27 pm

Never heard of him. Or the series.

Back to top Go down
RyubosJ
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
RyubosJ

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 30 Clock11Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:29 pm

oh, should I get Ys danny?
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 30 Clock11Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:30 pm

Well I showed you the trailer for ys origin way back at AC, but it's a fun game.  The most recent one was ys memories of celceta which is where I got the images from.

I put a good bit of work into the sig, but the avatar I took from the background of another image and textured,cropped, and did some tiny edits to it since it already fit the style so well :p

Which game Ryu?
Back to top Go down
RyubosJ
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
RyubosJ

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 30 Clock11Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:31 pm

the Ys games.

also you going to check out my RP?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back   Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back - Page 30 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread 5: The Emprisma Strikes Back
Page 30 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 42  Next