Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne

Go down 
+8
Chrome
Shadow-Heart
Leiv
Nexius
Spiriter
RyubosJ
Dannytheman1
Prisma*Illya
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 40 Clock11Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:51 pm

Spoiler:

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 40 Clock11Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:54 pm

I frankly don't care which one of them is more evil. They must both be killed in the most painfully horrible way imaginable Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 40 442579085
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 40 Clock11Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:55 pm

Spiriter wrote:
I frankly don't care which one of them is more evil. They must both be killed in the most painfully horrible way imaginable Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 40 442579085
one is simple, the other good luck with that
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 40 Clock11Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:58 pm

jorgiguel wrote:
Spiriter wrote:
Let's see, First, forcibly rip the soul out of the body. Make it so the soul feels 10000x the pain it felt while it had a body. Rip it apart, throw the pieces into a spike pit, pour several hundreds of gallons of oil into the pit. Throw the body into the pit too. Pour molten magma into pit. Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 40 442579085
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 40 Clock11Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:01 pm

Yeah.. except that can't happen in Nasuverse. Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 40 2332200876

Anyway, Nasuverse usually has a way of karma always getting the last say.

Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 40 Clock11Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:03 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Yeah.. except that can't happen in Nasuverse. Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 40 2332200876

Anyway, Nasuverse usually has a way of karma always getting the last say.
never said it had to be by that universe's rules. I just said most painful way imaginable O:
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 40 Clock11Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:04 pm

new persona 3 PV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ixRMU9e3cg

after seeing this , i think the first movie will only go as far as rescuing Fuuka, with Hierophant and lovers right at the beginning of the second movie, for an action start.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 40 Clock11Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:06 pm

Yeah, you're probably right. How many movies will it be? Cause even with two, I have a hard time believing they'll manage to squeeze everything in.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 40 Clock11Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:06 pm

Spiriter wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:
Spiriter wrote:
Let's see, First, forcibly rip the soul out of the body. Make it so the soul feels 10000x the pain it felt while it had a body. Rip it apart, throw the pieces into a spike pit, pour several hundreds of gallons of oil into the pit. Throw the body into the pit too. Pour molten magma into pit. Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 40 442579085
that is so generic, boring and uterly worthless it's sad just to think that you think that that's horrible :0
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 40 Clock11Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:08 pm

still dont know.

before this i thought 3, first till Lovers second till the ikutsuki`s betrayal, and third till the end.

as for now i still think 3, but first will only be till Emperor and Empress, with hierophant and lovers at the start of the second to show how they`ve already gotten used to the situation
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 40 Clock11Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:10 pm

jorgiguel wrote:
Spiriter wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:
Spiriter wrote:
that is so generic, boring and uterly worthless it's sad just to think that you think that that's horrible :0
oh I don't. that's just the mildest I could think of. I tend to lose body heat when I think of crueler stuff.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 40 Clock11Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:10 pm

Somtimes, Jorg, I can't help but find you amusing.

Three probably sounds about right. Except I think they might end on Hangman for the second.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 40 Clock11Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:11 pm

Spiriter wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:
Spiriter wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:
Spiriter wrote:
oh I don't. that's just the mildest I could think of. I tend to lose body heat when I think of crueler stuff.
such as? :0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 40 Clock11Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:12 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Somtimes, Jorg, I can't help but find you amusing.

Three probably sounds about right. Except I think they might end on Hangman for the second.
woman where's my Gil set?! >:O
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 40 Clock11Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:17 pm

I'm working on it. >:/

Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 40 Clock11Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:25 pm

jorgiguel wrote:
Spiriter wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:
Spiriter wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:
Spiriter wrote:
such as? :0
I was just thinking of things... I scare myself :shiver:

-------

https://rpbastion.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=60
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 40 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40