Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 15 Clock11Wed May 10, 2017 1:01 pm

Yeah, it's very different style. The Colour Out of Space isn't like that though, which made the climax pretty engaging.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 15 Clock11Wed May 10, 2017 1:05 pm

I'll add that to my list then : P
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 15 Clock11Wed May 10, 2017 1:18 pm

I'll let you know how The Case of Charles Dexter Ward goes. It's pretty intriguing so far, although, it isn't really about him so much as a great great grandfather of his that he decided to research. Something about his grandfather that he digs up makes him go insane.

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 15 Clock11Wed May 10, 2017 1:34 pm

Yes do that m.m

A lot of the stories seem to have to do with someone doing research of some kind and usually the death of someone is also involved
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 15 Clock11Wed May 10, 2017 1:44 pm

Well, a very big recurring theme of Lovecraft is people delving into knowledge best left alone. Usually the knowledge of this information or of the things it pertains to is so horrifying that the mind can't grasp or comprehend it. At best, you go a little crazy. And worst, you become completely catatonic.

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 15 Clock11Wed May 10, 2017 2:07 pm

Yes, very observant : o
And that also explains why so few main characters die, I guess, because death would be better than going insane, at least during the time the stories were written
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 15 Clock11Wed May 10, 2017 2:11 pm

I think the same would be true now as well. I would definitely rather die than be left insane. :/

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 15 Clock11Wed May 10, 2017 2:17 pm

Yeah good point, now that I think about it...I think I would rather be dead too DX

Or maybe, if I could be a little bit insane, that could be fun, like Harley from Suicide Squad. Then you can just **** on what socially acceptable and do what you want and no one would expect you to behave normally or make rational decisions XD
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 15 Clock11Wed May 10, 2017 2:34 pm

Lol. Yes, there is the Harley insane. That looks rather fun, but it's probably very hard to hit that sweet spot on the insanity scale lol.

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 15 Clock11Wed May 10, 2017 2:41 pm

Haha yes XD it's probably easy to go over the edge with that one. Well at least it would be fun for a few days or hours

Now I'm kinda sad that we don't have a truely insane character in this rp XD

or do we? Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 15 521859387
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 15 Clock11Wed May 10, 2017 2:48 pm

Lol, I guess it could be argued, but I wouldn't classify any of the current characters as insane. Although... one might actually be. But you haven't met Lev yet.

I have to insane characters in my book series. :0 Two very different types of insane. One's more of a Harley insane, though her playfulness is very cruel. Her nickname is even Cheshire because she keeps a smile on at all times. It's a control thing.

The other is pious insane. He's a priest who murders people after taking their confessions so as to save their souls. He's super polite and amicable, even when he's about to stab you.

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 15 Clock11Wed May 10, 2017 2:57 pm

No, I wouldn't either...well maybe Belo a bit?
How long until we get to meet Lev?

Oh wow that sounds like she is seriously messed up : o Was she "born" that way through her upbringing or did something specific happen to her that turned her insane?

Actually, that one sounds creepier DX Like the nice and quiet neighbor that will then stalk and murder you : o
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 15 Clock11Wed May 10, 2017 3:02 pm

Pretty soon. I want Alina to order Aegis to investigate Lev. A report will come in that will make her suspicious that he's stealing and leaking government files.

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 15 Clock11Wed May 10, 2017 3:07 pm

She was never pleasant, but she did have a breaking point. She was coming back from a party and was grabbed by a guy in an alley. He beat her up and raped her, and it made her hate the feeling of powerlessness. So she began to get into witchcraft to manipulate and control people. That feeling of power just scraped away at what little bit of humanity she had. And then, when she felt strong enough, she used a spell to locate her attacker. As to what she did to him... some things are better left unsaid.

Oh yeah, he's very unsettling, mostly because his niceness isn't an act.

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 15 Clock11Wed May 10, 2017 3:26 pm

Oh nice, I look forward to that m.m

You know, I can kind of understand her, that would mess anyone up : o such a trauma and no help to work through it : o

Yep, definitely creepy D:
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 15 Clock11Wed May 10, 2017 3:35 pm

Yeah, it would. :/ Not that she really evokes sympathy much, since she's always being so sadistic and vindictive. But she is very fun to write. Her name's Morgan btw.

Yes, but Father John Gideon also has some excuse. He was born a sociopath, but he was also raised by a very loving and devout Catholic mother. So even though he had these murderous impulses, he also very firmly believed in God. To reconcile how he could possibly be made a broken person when God is loving and makes no mistakes, he decided it must be that God wanted him to use these impulses for some purpose. It was when he was doing confessions that he realized the same people were sinning over and over again with no hope of breaking free. So he decided this must be it. If he killed them after taking their confessions, they would go right to Heaven. This was his calling!

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 15 Clock11Wed May 10, 2017 3:43 pm

I think maybe if someone knows her story, they might feel sympathetic : o But I feel at the same time, she would refuse anyone who would try to help her in case they act out of pity?

Wow that is quite the twisted combination. And while I can see how his mind rationalizes his... urges, that doesn't make it right : o And once again people use God to justify their actions
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 15 Clock11Wed May 10, 2017 5:08 pm

Unfortunately, the only time she shares this backstory is in the middle of torturing someone. Even then, the protagonist feels a bit sorry for her. Then she hits him for daring to pity her. Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 15 4276320252

Yeah, of course it's not right. I think it's tragic though because he wants to be a good and godly man, but he was born twisted. Trying to reconcile the two is very difficult.

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 15 Clock11Wed May 10, 2017 7:39 pm

posted. : o
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 15 Clock11Wed May 10, 2017 10:19 pm

Thanks, Payne. :0

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 15 Clock11Wed May 10, 2017 11:49 pm

Hopefully, Rise will take it easy on Marcus. DX
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 15 Clock11Thu May 11, 2017 12:19 am

Unlikely. Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 15 2120966141

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 15 Clock11Thu May 11, 2017 12:29 am

Poor kid... Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 15 621929346
All he wanted was to get the girl's attention.
This isn't what he signed up for.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 15 Clock11Thu May 11, 2017 12:36 am

Nonsense! He signs up to do some fighting when they all told him to stay home, so fight he shall! Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 15 2733086858

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 15 Clock11Thu May 11, 2017 1:23 pm

Posted for James' first training Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 15 4134108735

Hope Noin goes hard on James so he could do like 250 times or more of that exercise Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 15 3680231627

Not so sure how long he had not been training, but if he have not been training for awhile... Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 15 1494320738

... I think he would end up doing more... Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 15 4016036344

Of course, James could take a break while he does that; what is important is that this kind of technique should come natural to him after these Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 15 2733086858
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V - Page 15 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC V
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next