Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 Clock11Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:58 pm

@Noin: Ah, then I think it would be quite respectful interaction... I don't think Belobog would be someone who would complain about his situation... he is much appreciative person...

@Illya: Oh.... Nadenka would likely neglect that kind of emotion, wow, somewhat similar but so different : o
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 Clock11Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:02 pm

Sounds good, maybe throughout their journey they can become a little more than just co-workers with respectful interaction, but a little more like friends. In the beginning I think they will definitely be a little more distant in an attempt not to "insult" the other person. I hope that makes sense XD
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 Clock11Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:03 pm

I think that Alexei would likely be quite familiar with Ehlana and Belo, so it would be easy enough to start them all with a comfortable, familiar relationship.

Ueah, scientists are the cream of the crop there, since they have to rely on technology so much to survive.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 Clock11Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:07 pm

@Noin: Definitely lol

By the way, is Payne joining us? Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 4134108735

I think I read somewhere he might be working on a new male character? Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 3680231627
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 Clock11Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:31 pm

Illya: yeah, maybe he could've worked together with both of them before. Or they have just gotten more familiar over time since they probably trained together with Kurik as part of the preparation for the mission...

Nex: yes, he said he was working on a male character, plus I think he plans to bring back Lisa and Alina
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 Clock11Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:35 pm

I see Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 4134108735

How about Will?
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 Clock11Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:37 pm

Ehm...Will died, remember? He was like the Evil One in the finale and kind of became a monster... somehow I don't think he'll be coming back Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 2332200876
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 Clock11Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:00 pm

Damn.................................. Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 621929346

I just remembered.......................Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 621929346
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 Clock11Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:02 pm

NoIn-LoKi wrote:
Ehm...Will died, remember? He was like the Evil One in the finale and kind of became a monster... somehow I don't think he'll be coming back Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 2332200876

Lol. XD

Well, you may be surprised. Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 2120966141

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 Clock11Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:06 pm

Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 2733086858 Is he coming back as another ideal?? Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 2733086858
Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 4134108735 I am so looking forward to this so much Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 4134108735
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 Clock11Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:08 pm

Well, I shall let myself be surprised then : P

Here's something that is not really relevant for the story of the RP that we're dealing with, but the part of my brain that is responsible for logical thinking has been nagging me, so it keeps hypothizing D:

How did the Aruisans get in contact with the Old Guard? I mean I kind of assume Kurik put them in contact, but I'm not really sure they let him leave Aruisa just on his word. And since he wasn't in contact with the Old Guard prior to his defection, he had to build the connection with them. So some people from Arusia will have had to go to Kaddath to watch Kurik, prove their existence or whatever, right? Because only after that, they would've trained for the specific mission of hunting down strain users to create chaos. I just can't imagine it has all been done through phone calls and 'skype'
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 Clock11Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:15 pm

An ideal?

I've actually been thinking about that. Would Kurik really support the Old Guard? Technically, they're closer to the institution he abandoned than the current regime. Of course, Maxim is just using the Old Guard, but I haven't decided how many people should be aware of that fact.

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 Clock11Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:19 pm

No, he wouldn't. I want Kurik's loyalty and goals to be with Arusia, so he will need to know what Maxim's plans are. He would act like he supports the Old Guard if he knew that Maxim was just using them.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 Clock11Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:20 pm

Never mind.... I am reading the last part again... And I realize how stupid I am Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 746295744

Something is wrong with my memory.... Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 621929346
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 Clock11Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:47 pm

Oh okay. I think Maxim would probably tell Kurik, so that's not an issue. As for how they got in touch, I'm thinking after Kurik arrived and they began carefully monitoring Kaddath, they got wind of the Old Guard and reached out to them with an offer of help.

Now you're starting to confuse me, Nex lol.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 Clock11Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:50 pm

No..no... it's okay, it's just me... Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 621929346

Do not mind me.... Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 621929346
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 Clock11Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:09 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Oh okay. I think Maxim would probably tell Kurik, so that's not an issue. As for how they got in touch, I'm thinking after Kurik arrived and they began carefully monitoring Kaddath, they got wind of the Old Guard and reached out to them with an offer of help.

Sounds reasonable m.m
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 Clock11Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:12 pm

If you ask, Nex, we can clear up any confusion. :0

Good. ^^

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 Clock11Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:58 pm

No, no, I have no confusion Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 4134108735
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 Clock11Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:05 pm

All right, if you're sure.

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 Clock11Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:19 am

Okay, I've finally read all of the old IC, and caught up with the majority of the discussion here. Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 1885608744

Alina and Lisa will definitely be back, and both will still have their magic strains.
Alina would be pro-magic.
Lisa, would be more on the fence, particularly since she's got deep seated issues about being in a situation where she's powerless.
I'd actually like for Lisa to have gotten her university studies changed somehow, from architecture (which she hated) to psychology. Over the course of the last two years, she would have become a lot more zen. Of course, the impulsiveness is still there, it's just been buried really deeply, and she's more at peace with herself as she is now.
She would also have put a lot of effort into refining her strain, not to increase the raw power of it, but to put herself completely in control of what she can do with it.

Keynes could make appearances when necessary, but he wouldn't be a key figure.

I've got a concept in mind for another character, but I'm curious as to whether or not overlimits are available for new characters?
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 Clock11Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:27 am

Well Luke has his overlimit : o

So I think your character could as well? I don't know, may be you should PM Illya, like I did? Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 4134108735
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 Clock11Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:30 am

I think Lisa's career change is entirely plausible, provided Alina put in reforms to allow some choice about career paths, rather than the mandated career tests.

Is Lisa going to be joining Rise and James' little group then?

Yes, new characters can have Overlimits (provided they only have one strain, as per the original rules).

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 Clock11Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:36 am

Yeah, the plan is for Lisa to join up with Rise and James.

In that case, I can be a bit more descriptive.
The character I have in mind would have the Kaja strain, and his overlimit would be the equivalent of the Incredible Hulk. While he's using it, he'll have incredibly speed and strength, and his body will resist a lot of damage, but he won't be able to "turn it off" if he's not in control of his emotional state.

I'm toying with the idea of him being one of the first to go through Lecarde's orphanage system.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 Clock11Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:38 am

So... the Balzac spell? Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 2332200876

That would be interesting.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 17 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming
Page 17 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next