Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat

Go down 
+2
madarrao
Nexius
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 20 Clock11Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:23 pm

Then shower me with attention and affection. Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 20 4134108735

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 20 Clock11Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:23 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Then shower me with attention and affection. Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 20 4134108735

archer gets new pics :V
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 20 Clock11Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:28 pm

I've seen some of them. The ones on the cards anyway.

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 20 Clock11Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:43 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
I've seen some of them. The ones on the cards anyway.

UBW blu-ray season 2 is gonna have a Sunny Days(good end) special
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 20 Clock11Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:08 pm

hey illya, what's this about trump running for president? O.o
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 20 Clock11Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:57 pm

Yeah, old news lol.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 20 Clock11Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:00 pm

yeah, but from what i heard, he's being successful O.o
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 20 Clock11Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:18 pm

Sort of. He's getting a lot of attention, and his polls are surprisingly successful. But this is still pretty early in the game, and I think it's probably going to blow out sooner or later. I don't think the GOP is going to want to back someone who's offending as many people as he is, and as elections nowadays seem to be more about public relations and social issues than the economic and political situations that are actually important, someone like him isn't likely to gain a majority of the public backing him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 20 Clock11Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:21 pm

i'm imagining an america ruled by him, and I can't help but both laught in amusement and cry in terror
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 20 Clock11Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:38 pm

Well, America's a mess as is, so I doubt he could do much worse. Really, it would be better to have a businessman than a politician running the country. Not necessarily him, as I don't think he has the qualities to unite a country, but too many Presidents and other political figures are great at schmoozing their way into office, and then doing a whole lot of nothing.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 20 Clock11Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:50 pm

Obama was a pretty good one, slow, but did do possitive stuff. most european countries would love to have him as their prime-minister(president)
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 20 Clock11Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:09 pm

Obama did absolutely nothing to benefit anyone. I'm sure Europe loved him though, since one of the only things he did was kiss every other leader's butt.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 20 Clock11Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:16 pm

he gave you healthcare, which is ridiculous for a first world country like america to not have.

he's finally removing stationed soldiers off other countries(or is trying), which is a total waste of resources to have armies there for 70 year old reasons

tried to make a deal with china about pollution, although that failed(china is a whole differant lvl of mess)

the homos finally got their rights to marry, which is awesome for them
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 20 Clock11Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:40 pm

Yeah, a healthcare nobody seems to want. You obviously haven't been listening much to the whole mess that has been Obamacare. Anyone who can has opted out of it, which should tell you something.

Yes, he is "trying." But considering that was something he claimed to do right after election and is still working on as he's leaving...

Big deal.

Yeah, great for them. But that's a "social" issue, and as I've stated, we place way too much emphasis on them when we have a lot more critical economic issues.

I found my old Horatio Hornblower movies. Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 20 4134108735 I used to love them.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 20 Clock11Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:53 pm

I know of that, but I expect that much from americans who love guns and couldn't stand seeing homos being together. No offence to you, i'm not including you in this, but your population for whatever reason is heavily missinformed overall in comparison with the rest of the first world countries.

Considering the amount of hatred he was getting from the conservative party, I'm surprised he even managed to do anything.

It is a big deal, america is one of the few first world countries that still refuses to stop or control their pollution. It would be fine if the negative effects only affected america, but the rest of the world is also getting hit by them. The fact that there was any attempt to control it, even if minimal is already note worthy.

"social" issue are as important as any other issue. Your economic issues come from a whole sort of problems, many of them to do with the amount of money america wastes on military power. Which if I'm correct so long as your conservative party keeps their weird ideas, that ain't gonna change.

what those movies about?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 20 Clock11Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:00 pm

And you are all heavily misinformed about what Americans are like. Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 20 4276320252 People who stand for gun rights are not necessarily homophobic, and vice versa. Nor does not supporting gay marriage make someone a gun-toting inbred lol.

Jorg, believe me, it goes both ways. When you have a Republican President, no Democratic officials want to play ball. Honestly, our bipartisan system is a mess because every official regardless of party prioritizes party power over the good of the people.

Pollution? America has been all over pollution and going green and all that stuff for years now.

Social issues are important, but not as important as economic issues when it comes to leading a country. You can have all the people be wonderful and equals and have all the rights they want, but if your economy is collapsing and people are jobless and homeless and hungry, it hardly matters. And by the way, Obama increased military spending, so that's hardly a "conservative party" issue. I do agree though that we need to stop being the World Police and mind our own business.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 20 Clock11Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:08 pm

hmmm, you misunderstood, i didn't mean that both connected, but rather that a significant of your population as at least one of those traits

yeah, your system is really bad, not that ours is any better. lol, i suppose the big differant here is that big companies don't rule the parties

except the big companies ignore them and the law, because bribing is cheaper -.-

indeed you do, I still don't get it why you do it. I mean we're fine and we love the fact that you waste money to protect us. But it's not like it we can't deal with our own problems.(talking about the russia incedent where america was butting in our problem)
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 20 Clock11Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:17 pm

Actually, they don't... Most people don't support gun rights, and most were for gay marriage. Clearly.

Well, that's true. I'm sure there's plenty of paying off. Which is why politicians were never designed in the founding days of America to be a career. Being a senator or representative was akin to jury duty.

Well, yeah. Unfortunately, I don't think that mentality is likely to change any time soon. The general population is definitely turning against the idea of interfering in oversees politics, but it's not going to stop as long as the government has vested interest in the current state of affairs.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 20 Clock11Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:23 pm

i didn't say most, i said significant

on a side note, we still don't know what gonna happen with greece :V

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 20 Clock11Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:27 pm

It's really not...

I thought after they rejected the bailout that it was going to be an inevitability that they'd be kicked out of the EU.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 20 Clock11Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:31 pm

lol, are you crazy, as much of a dead weath they might be, kicking them out would be far worse than just having them and building them back from the ashes

dat said, they could very well just leave by themselves

the worst fear is that what if russia takes them in
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 20 Clock11Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:38 pm

I'm not saying you all should lol. I just thought that was the progression of things.

Would they? Doesn't seem like a smart move for them.

Ah, yes, that would be problematic.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 20 Clock11Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:29 am

.... soooo what's that Horatio movie about again !?  World Politics Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 20 1494320738  lol
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 20 Clock11Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:00 am

Horatio Hornblower is a series about a naval officer during the late 17/early 1800s.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 20 Clock11Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:11 am

the movies look familiar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 20 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next