Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat

Go down 
+2
madarrao
Nexius
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 19 Clock11Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:40 pm

Yeah, I'm fine. I'm with my parents this weekend, which is nice.

I just have seen some guests around, and thought that on the chance that one of them was him, I should say something.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 19 Clock11Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:57 pm

jorgiguel wrote:
i'm sad, i didn't get any 4 stars or more servant

but i did get iris

4 star Iri or 5 star Justezea?

did you get 35 stones like some people did?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 19 Clock11Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:13 pm

4 star iri

i did, did you?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 19 Clock11Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:13 pm

Hey, Maddy, you hear any new P5 news?

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 19 Clock11Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:48 pm

jorgiguel wrote:
4 star iri

i did, did you?

well, i am re-rolling and the other day a few accounts got 4 star servants so i saved their info, when i logged in today all of those got the 35 stones. so i did a 10-roll on each of them. barely rolled 7 servants between all 4 accounts.

i dont look up news on P5 illya, last news i got on P5 was that the MC`s persona if Arsene ,and that was like 5 days after that trailer came out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 19 Clock11Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:01 pm

why so many accounts?
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 19 Clock11Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:12 pm

cuz i couldnt tell who id like to use more between because i got crap when i did 2 10-roll on each of my first 2 accounts(1 on pc 1 on phone) so i thought i could do better, by reroolling, now i have 5-4stars across 5 accounts.

Carmilla(got nothing good from todays roll)
D`eon(same)
Tamamo(got 2 Lancer Cu,1 Kaleidoscope 80%np and 1 4star sakura,60%np)
Siegfried(got Kaleidoscope)
Marie Antoinette(got Atilla)

so yes, i am better off now.

the only servant i could reroll that would top the Marie&Atilla account is Jeanne
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 19 Clock11Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:56 pm

so much work
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 19 Clock11Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:01 pm

got nothing to do while watching anime

all they had to do to get me to stop rerolling is give me either Jeanne or Eliza,but now the only thing that can contest Marie and Atilla is Jeanne or another 5 star plus someone i like
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 19 Clock11Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:49 pm

he jorg, the only servant  in the mined data thats drawn by this artist is Artoria Lancer Alter

so i guess her boobs grew... again (and i know the artist can draw good looking characters with small boobs cuz he does the art for Sharnoth)

Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 19 UrMMyf1

anyway, going to bed, bye
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 19 Clock11Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:38 pm

He's the same artist for SnS?

I loved his artwork for that game. It's fantastic.

Btw, applocale worked to fix the SnS text problem.

Back to top Go down
Zendel
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Zendel

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 19 Clock11Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:28 am

Prisma*Illya wrote:
His other friend was Zendel, but he doesn't seem to have a membership on either site that I could find, so I have no way of contacting him.

Thanks, guys. I'll try. Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 19 442579085

Hey, just dropping by because I myself was trying to figure out what happened to him. I don't know any more than you do but I'll make sure to tell you if I do hear from him!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 19 Clock11Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:02 am

madarrao wrote:
he jorg, the only servant  in the mined data thats drawn by this artist is Artoria Lancer Alter

so i guess her boobs grew... again (and i know the artist can draw good looking characters with small boobs cuz he does the art for Sharnoth)

Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 19 UrMMyf1

anyway, going to bed, bye

so that's where i've seen it, i knew the art was familiar but couldn't remember from where

and i do not think this is what you are stating, this is a Rider, most likely a valkirie
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 19 Clock11Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:42 am

the White thingy could be a horse and the orange-ish, a Lance (the type that is used in Tourney Fights in the King Arthur Era / Middle ages / Renaissance)
Spoiler:
  That's what I get from the image (after Madarra stating that it could be a "Lancer")
Edit: The correct word/sport that I was looking for is "Jousting" (The spiral in the image is what makes me think that it could be "that" kind of weapon)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 19 Clock11Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:41 am

never mind it seems it's confirmed to be an Arthur Lancer Alter....which finally answers the question about Arthur's mythic lance.

But that was one hell of an upgrade. Did saber ditch excalibur for breast implants?

also I love some of the theories about her, like this version met Morgan instead of Merlin, so didn't pull the sword(thus her aging didn't stop and her body developed) and she was trainned to use her dragon powers
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 19 Clock11Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:17 am

Zendel wrote:
Prisma*Illya wrote:
His other friend was Zendel, but he doesn't seem to have a membership on either site that I could find, so I have no way of contacting him.

Thanks, guys. I'll try. Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 19 442579085

Hey, just dropping by because I myself was trying to figure out what happened to him. I don't know any more than you do but I'll make sure to tell you if I do hear from him!

Zendel! I was trying so hard to figure out a way to contact you. Thanks so much for dropping by, and please do! I really appreciate it.

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 19 Clock11Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:06 pm

jorgiguel wrote:
never mind it seems it's confirmed to be an Arthur Lancer Alter....which finally answers the question about Arthur's mythic lance.

But that was one hell of an upgrade. Did saber ditch excalibur for breast implants?

also I love some of the theories about her, like this version met Morgan instead of Merlin, so didn't pull the sword(thus her aging didn't stop and her body developed) and she was trainned to use her dragon powers

questions about Rhongomyniad were already answered in Garden of Avalon story that came out with  UBW Blu-ray part 1

its very important, DO NOT BREAK!Breakage might result in Land of Steel "Here you go Arturia, i dont care that you broke your first sword or lost your very important sheath"

you should check out its info Jorg, Short stories from various knights, we find out that it was Tristan that called out Arturia on her inhumaness,also Gawain`s story about Arturia beating Vortigern was nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 19 Clock11Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:30 pm

madarrao wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:

questions about Rhongomyniad were already answered in Garden of Avalon story that came out with  UBW Blu-ray part 1

its very important, DO NOT BREAK!Breakage might result in Land of Steel "Here you go Arturia, i dont care that you broke your first sword or lost your very important sheath"

you should check out its info Jorg, Short stories from various knights, we find out that it was Tristan that called out Arturia on her inhumaness,also Gawain`s story about Arturia beating Vortigern was nice.

i did another roll and got no 4 star servant.....
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 19 Clock11Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:44 pm

did you get any 5-4 star essences?

took me forever to get a 4 star servant...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 19 Clock11Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:49 pm

madarrao wrote:
did you get any 5-4 star essences?

took me forever to get a 4 star servant...

got sakura and caster's old master
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 19 Clock11Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:51 pm

Sakura is good ,especially for servants with few Arts card,

caster`s master only decreases the chance of getting de-buffed... then again the plus stats isnt to bad.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 19 Clock11Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:58 pm

*flies above the thread and carpet bombs Jorg and madarra*

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 19 Clock11Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:01 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
*flies above the thread and carpet bombs Jorg and madarra*

should you really be bombing your declining customers?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 19 Clock11Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:05 pm

Hey, declining nothing! >:/ Besides, as neither of you are rping, you're more like freeloaders than customers.

Still, I don't mind you talking in here. I welcome it. Just don't ignore me cause you're too busy going on and on about Fate/Grand Disaster.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 19 Clock11Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:14 pm

i want a 4 star or more servant T_T

at least they could give me Medusa instead of Darius

don't worry illya, I wont forget you :V
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 19 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next