Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair

Go down 
+6
RyubosJ
madarrao
Pika
Spiriter
Shayu Wolf
Prisma*Illya
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair   Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair - Page 11 Clock11Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:07 am

jorgiguel wrote:
i think hellsing ultimate is good enough of an anime to be someone's favorite, even if it clearly is not the best one out there.

how bout your favorite?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair   Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair - Page 11 Clock11Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:12 pm

My favorite is probably R.O.D. the TV
Back to top Go down
Shayu Wolf
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Shayu Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair   Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair - Page 11 Clock11Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:07 pm

madarrao wrote:
Shayu Wolf wrote:
Gedomaru wrote:
Why yes I have

My favorite anime of all time :3

while good and relatively unique, it either means that you havent seen much anime, or it speaks deeply about your preferences...

Preference is lack of censorship, a good bit of action, lots of morbidity and gore, stuff that makes people cringe, and the protagonist being one of the scariest and most unstoppable characters in the show (difficult to make entertaining, but great when it's done right).

For those reasons, Attack on Titan makes my number two, Black Lagoon clocks in as my number three, and Deadman Wonderland is number four. My favorite non-anime media is Silent Hill, though I care more for the lore than the games themselves. In general I just like when shows break the boundaries of what is 'appropriate', generally the less boundaries they observe, the more entertaining i find them.
Back to top Go down
Pika
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Pika

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair   Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair - Page 11 Clock11Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:12 pm

Afro Samurai is the best anime ever made Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair - Page 11 2733086858
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair   Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair - Page 11 Clock11Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:14 pm

You realize, madarra, that someone's favorite isn't necessarily the best anime that they've seen. There's a difference between having excellent characters/plot/music/etc and being just plain enjoyable. I know there's movies that I love that aren't great movies but I still find enjoyable.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair   Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair - Page 11 Clock11Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:23 pm

yeah, mad, illya's favorite is FSN, even if it clearly is closer to being one of the worst animes out there :V

as for the answer, i can't really think of a favorite anime. It's probably Fate/Zero, just cause it's the most recent I watched, and that was almost if not 2 years ago.

manga is where it's at

and if you're going to ask me about those, which you likely will. Right now the mangas which I look most forward to reading the next chapters are NANATSU NO TAIZAI, SHINMAI MAOU NO KEIYAKUSHA, MAOU NA ORE TO FUSHIHIME NO YUBIWA, MAOYUU MAOU YUUSHA - "KONO WATASHI NO MONO TO(copy pasted everything), and probably Fate/Kaleid.....oh and that monster girl manga, hmmmmm monster girls.

Last edited by jorgiguel on Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair   Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair - Page 11 Clock11Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:26 pm

Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair - Page 11 4276320252

Yeah, it's hard to say.

I don't care for manga much. I've read some that were good, but it's not my preferred style.

Back to top Go down
RyubosJ
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
RyubosJ

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair   Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair - Page 11 Clock11Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:29 pm

Manga has a better Good/Bad ratio, although there is still a lot of crap.

My favourite anime is Amaenaideyo!! although it's terrible. (the second manga is god though)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair   Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair - Page 11 Clock11Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:29 pm

I just love ROD the TV so much. Action, drama, humor, despair, it has everything.

Back to top Go down
RyubosJ
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
RyubosJ

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair   Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair - Page 11 Clock11Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:30 pm

ROD?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair   Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair - Page 11 Clock11Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:33 pm

Its an acronym that covers both Read or Dream and Read or Die, since it has characters from both of those.

The Read or Die OVA is probably my favorite Anime movie too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair   Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair - Page 11 Clock11Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:36 pm

the thing about favorite, is that for it to be a favorite it needs to be something that I really REALLY engoy. Which I do alot............several years ago. So can something which I no longer watch and thus enjoy still be my favorite? I dont think so. However, if you were to ask me which animes I liked the most, that I could easily pinpoint a couple of them with no problems.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair   Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair - Page 11 Clock11Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:01 pm

You don't have to consistently watch/play/read something for it to be your favorite. It just has to have given you a more enjoyable experience than any other game/movie/book/etc.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair   Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair - Page 11 Clock11Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:05 pm

I'm loading the movie now btw, Illya.
Back to top Go down
Shayu Wolf
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Shayu Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair   Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair - Page 11 Clock11Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:16 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
You realize, madarra, that someone's favorite isn't necessarily the best anime that they've seen. There's a difference between having excellent characters/plot/music/etc and being just plain enjoyable. I know there's movies that I love that aren't great movies but I still find enjoyable.

Yes like both of the silent hill movies for me : p . I dunno who their target audience was, they messed with all the canon, and yet if you didn't know a lot about silent hill you would not have been entertained. Story was B rated. All the same the atmosphere was nailed, and it felt silent hill so i loved them.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair   Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair - Page 11 Clock11Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:53 pm

I've been trying to load the movie for hours now, and it's currently at 00:00. The only downside to finally being back home is returning to craptastic internet.

Yeah, like the X-Men movies for me. I know they're not great works, but they're entertaining, and I really like them.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair   Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair - Page 11 Clock11Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:09 pm

Are you sure you're using the right link? Some of them don't have subs.

http://www.solarmovie.so/link/play/1777625/

\using that one

Anywhoo I'm going to take a nap since I have a test to study for and some short scholarship stuff to write.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair   Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair - Page 11 Clock11Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:17 pm

I used the one you posted yesterday. :0

Well, I'll see if this one works.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair   Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair - Page 11 Clock11Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:19 pm

Okay.

I'll be going now for an hour or more.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair   Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair - Page 11 Clock11Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:02 pm

Well, so far I've buffered.... 26 seconds.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair   Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair - Page 11 Clock11Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:12 pm

Back.

I guess you're only at like 30 minutes or something
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair   Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair - Page 11 Clock11Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:20 pm

No... it stopped at 26 seconds. Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair - Page 11 621929346

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair   Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair - Page 11 Clock11Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:29 pm

http://watch32.com/movies-online/red-cliff-2-285862/episode-5.html

You can click at seven minutes and wait there for it to load, that's where we left off.

I checked and the rest of the parts work (it was just part 3,) so we won't get blue balled.

Once part 5 onwards from 7 minutes is loaded, you can load part 6 while we watch it and etc.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair   Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair - Page 11 Clock11Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:36 pm

Oh, having it in parts is convenient. If nothing else, we can at least watch some parts and not have to worry about leaving off at a certain time.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair   Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair - Page 11 Clock11Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:39 pm

Indeed.

The video works for you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair   Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair - Page 11 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread 10: The Bear and the Madarra Fair
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next