Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi

Go down 
+5
BBomb
Spiriter
RyubosJ
madarrao
Prisma*Illya
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage

Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi   Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi - Page 39 Clock11Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:16 pm

Gedomaru wrote:
@Jorg: Which then summons a counter guardian on your ass because Gaia ain't in love with you and you're practically assaulting the planet by taking its mana. Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi - Page 39 2120966141

Meira has consentual sex with Gaia. You'd be raping it. Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi - Page 39 2120966141Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi - Page 39 2120966141

@Prisma: I can read it now when I'm dead tired and not very caring, or I can read it after a nap and dinner when I'm slightly more caring and can make sense of things.

Which do you want?

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Who Dowth? Well, he is the mastermind behind the Games. That doesn't make him evil (this rp tends to heavily stay in shades of grey morality) but he certainly isn't benevolent.

Meira has absolutely no shades of morality, she's pure black. And that's what makes her shaded into a color that is unable to be made sense of by the human eye. Nay! The human brain is what fails to describe it.

plot twist, I am Gaia :V
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi   Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi - Page 39 Clock11Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:19 pm

jorgiguel wrote:
Gedomaru wrote:
@Jorg: Which then summons a counter guardian on your ass because Gaia ain't in love with you and you're practically assaulting the planet by taking its mana. Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi - Page 39 2120966141

Meira has consentual sex with Gaia. You'd be raping it. Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi - Page 39 2120966141Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi - Page 39 2120966141

@Prisma: I can read it now when I'm dead tired and not very caring, or I can read it after a nap and dinner when I'm slightly more caring and can make sense of things.

Which do you want?

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Who Dowth? Well, he is the mastermind behind the Games. That doesn't make him evil (this rp tends to heavily stay in shades of grey morality) but he certainly isn't benevolent.

Meira has absolutely no shades of morality, she's pure black. And that's what makes her shaded into a color that is unable to be made sense of by the human eye. Nay! The human brain is what fails to describe it.

Prepare to be shagged.

Or break a woman into an insane mess by shattering her crazy beliefs. Your choice.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi   Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi - Page 39 Clock11Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:23 pm

Gedomaru wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:
Gedomaru wrote:

Which do you want?

Prisma*Illya wrote:

Prepare to be shagged.

Or break a woman into an insane mess by shattering her crazy beliefs. Your choice.

Personally, I like the second option O:
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi   Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi - Page 39 Clock11Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:24 pm

You guys.. Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi - Page 39 2332200876

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi   Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi - Page 39 Clock11Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:25 pm

I personally don't know what would happen if Meira's belief was shattered. She'd probably just give up on thought and turn into an animal that follows her instincts. Which is pretty bad. Or maybe she'd even just give up on even moving.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi   Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi - Page 39 Clock11Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:26 pm

How might we go about shattering her beliefs?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi   Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi - Page 39 Clock11Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:28 pm

Proving the world doesn't love her.

While seemingly simple, it'd probably require a manifestation of Gaia or a counter guardian showing up at her Devil's Castle to take it down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi   Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi - Page 39 Clock11Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:29 pm

can I have her as a pet after shattering her ideals? :3
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi   Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi - Page 39 Clock11Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:30 pm

Gedomaru wrote:
I personally don't know what would happen if Meira's belief was shattered. She'd probably just give up on thought and turn into an animal that follows her instincts. Which is pretty bad. Or maybe she'd even just give up on even moving.

Again, I like the second option O:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi   Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi - Page 39 Clock11Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:31 pm

Sure but unless you enjoy playing with a rag doll or having a purely evil being that acts on instinct with an origin of reaping (taking others valueables) around, probably won't be that much fun.

Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi - Page 39 2332200876

Last edited by Gedomaru on Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi   Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi - Page 39 Clock11Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:31 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
How might we go about shattering her beliefs?

Lets get to work proving the world doesn't love her O:
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi   Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi - Page 39 Clock11Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:33 pm

Gedomaru wrote:
Sure but unless you enjoy playing with a rag doll or having a purely evil being that acts on instinct with an origin of reaping (taking others valueables) around, probably won't be that much fun.

Pretty sure he'd be satisfied seeing her broken Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi - Page 39 2332200876

****, double post >>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi   Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi - Page 39 Clock11Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:33 pm

Gedomaru wrote:

(manipulates her into understanding that God doesnt love her, SHE IS GOD!)
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi   Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi - Page 39 Clock11Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:34 pm

jorgiguel wrote:
Gedomaru wrote:

(manipulates her into understanding that God doesnt love her, SHE IS GOD!)

Pretty sure that'd lead to an actual Counter Guardian showing up(or 20)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi   Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi - Page 39 Clock11Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:36 pm

jorgiguel wrote:
Gedomaru wrote:

(manipulates her into understanding that God doesnt love, SHE IS GOD!)

She loves Gaia not god. Which means to her, Servants are like... fleas or MONGRELS, really. Figuratively speaking. Basically she thinks herself and the world are on the same level, while you're subserviant to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi   Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi - Page 39 Clock11Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:36 pm

you guys dont understand that Counter Guardians only show up when Humanity as a whole is threatened and even then only show up as it's happening only to clean things up
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi   Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi - Page 39 Clock11Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:37 pm

Wow, she's wacko. Shattering her beliefs would be rather difficult.

Spirit, you still haven't said why you dislike Dowth.

Jorg is right.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi   Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi - Page 39 Clock11Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:37 pm

jorgiguel wrote:
you guys dont understand that Counter Guardians only show up when Humanity as a whole is threatened and even then only show up as it's happening only to clean things up

I thought they showed up when the Earth was threatened, not humanity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi   Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi - Page 39 Clock11Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:38 pm

Gedomaru wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:
Gedomaru wrote:

She loves Gaia not god. Which means to her, Servants are like... fleas or MONGRELS, really. Figuratively speaking. Basically she thinks herself and the world are on the same level, while you're subserviant to it.

hmmmm, good thing you're not my master, that belief would end with you killed in a very nasty way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi   Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi - Page 39 Clock11Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:41 pm

Gedomaru wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:

I thought they showed up when the Earth was threatened, not humanity.

no no, Counter Guardians are summoned by Alaya which is the Human will to survive.

Gaia is the reality marble of the planet Earth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi   Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi - Page 39 Clock11Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:42 pm

Oh. Well whatever Imma nap for a few

jorgiguel wrote:
Gedomaru wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:
Gedomaru wrote:

hmmmm, good thing you're not my master, that belief would end with you killed in a very nasty way.

Well unless you can read minds...

Which I'm sure might actually be the case, but I know Berserker can't.

<3
<3
<3
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi   Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi - Page 39 Clock11Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:43 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Wow, she's wacko. Shattering her beliefs would be rather difficult.

Spirit, you still haven't said why you dislike Dowth.

Jorg is right.

I don't dislike him, I just couldn't get along with him, Can't explain why. :l
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi   Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi - Page 39 Clock11Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:50 pm

Maybe someone can just pretend to be a Counter Guardian to screw with her lol.

How can you not explain why?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi   Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi - Page 39 Clock11Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:09 pm

**** it I'm sleeping after I eat. Gotta wait 30 more minutes. Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi - Page 39 2332200876
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi   Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi - Page 39 Clock11Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:35 pm

Hmm..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi   Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi - Page 39 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread 6: Return of the Jorgi
Page 39 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next