Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne

Go down 
+8
Chrome
Shadow-Heart
Leiv
Nexius
Spiriter
RyubosJ
Dannytheman1
Prisma*Illya
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 20 Clock11Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:31 pm

Well, yes and no. I mean you can have glasses if you're farsighted, though that probably means it's just for reading.

I'm near-sighted, but I don't need to wear glasses all the time. My vision's not that bad.

I'm assuming you can hear all right, cause my first thought would be a ruptured eardrum.. I suppose it could be some kind of ear infection, but that's only a guess.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 20 Clock11Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:32 pm

let's change the entire background to white!  Then everything will be too bright Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 20 4134108735

I meant having glasses usually means nearsightedness unless you're farsighted, Prisma

Or both in some cases :0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 20 Clock11Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:36 pm

It's either some delayed bleeding from cutips + rolling around in my sleep, or maybe I'm just suffering from Brain decay because I really can't focus today.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 20 Clock11Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:38 pm

I don't think the text is that bright.

Well yeah, there's only two reasons for having glasses. :P

I suppose if you did clean your ears right before bed, you might have fallen asleep before you noticed the blood. That would probably be your best case scenario.

Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 20 Clock11Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:38 pm

Ya, ear infections, blows to your head, foreign objects in your ear can cause it

It can also be caused by skin irritation in your ear, and by swimmer's ear
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 20 Clock11Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:39 pm

I don't think Gedo is a swimmer though lol.

I knew a guy in high school who would get random nosebleeds cause apparently his blood pressure was too high.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 20 Clock11Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:46 pm

I swim in blood all the time tyvm

But I'm pretty sure this is my blood. It's black and melts unicorns and everything so
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 20 Clock11Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:47 pm

Figured as much :p

I used to get them too, but I had low blood pressure so I have no idea why :x

swimming in blood could do the trick for sure :0
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 20 Clock11Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:49 pm

Swim in its blood? I thought you were supposed to drink the blood of the unicorns. :O Even though it will only give you a half-life for slaying such a noble beast.

Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 20 Clock11Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:50 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Well, yes and no. I mean you can have glasses if you're farsighted, though that probably means it's just for reading.

I'm near-sighted, but I don't need to wear glasses all the time. My vision's not that bad.

I'm assuming you can hear all right, cause my first thought would be a ruptured eardrum.. I suppose it could be some kind of ear infection, but that's only a guess.
I have to wear them all the time. Everything beyond my arm's reach is blurred.
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 20 Clock11Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:52 pm

My vision is moderately bad, I can function without glasses but it's a pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 20 Clock11Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:52 pm

No no no I swim in dragon blood

My blood just melts Unicorns's faces off and turns their bones into gold
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

That sucks. :/ Like I can see things far away, but they're just a bit indistinct. Like I won't be able to see the details on someone's face.

My close-up vision is really, really good though. I can see tiny little things no one else can.

Oh, that perfectly explains it, Gedo.

Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 20 Clock11Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:54 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
That sucks. :/ Like I can see things far away, but they're just a bit indistinct. Like I won't be able to see the details on someone's face.

My close-up vision is really, really good though. I can see tiny little things no one else can.

Oh, that perfectly explains it, Gedo.
That's the same as me Illya. Including the close-up thing. I also have good kinetic vision, regardless the distance (and without my glasses)
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 20 Clock11Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:56 pm

But I mean I don't usually wear glasses when I'm out, since I can function well enough without them. I tend to wear them a lot at home since it's just more convenient to leave them on.

Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 20 Clock11Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:59 pm

Having higher kinetic vision? Wouldn't that just be you have a higher awareness or less tunnel vision?

I originally thought that way too, then my vision starting hindering my studies during class so I was just like screw it :x

Last edited by Dannytheman1 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 20 Clock11Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:59 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
But I mean I don't usually wear glasses when I'm out, since I can function well enough without them. I tend to wear them a lot at home since it's just more convenient to leave them on.
I don't like the blurriness, so I like them on at all times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 20 Clock11Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:00 pm

I have moderately above average but nothing special vision

Just like every single other thing I have in life.
Back to top Go down
RyubosJ
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
RyubosJ

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 20 Clock11Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:00 pm

I think my vision is about danny's, I can walk around with out glasses but if I need to read a sign or the board I need them on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 20 Clock11Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:02 pm

Jeebus all of you are nerds

Then again it's a miracle I don't need glasses after staring at a computer screen 75% of my waking hours every day.

Anyways I gotta go see if I have brain damage or something

later
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 20 Clock11Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:03 pm

Well yeah, I used them in class to see the board and I always wear them while driving to see signs and such.

Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 20 Clock11Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:05 pm

Dannytheman1 wrote:
Having higher kinetic vision?  Wouldn't that just be you have a higher awareness or less tunnel vision?

I originally thought that way too, then my vision starting hindering my studies during class so I was just like screw it :x

I can notice sudden movements no matter what, so I guess you could say Higher awareness. Also I don't register what I don't want to when I don't want to.
Back to top Go down
RyubosJ
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
RyubosJ

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 20 Clock11Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:07 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Well yeah, I used them in class to see the board and I always wear them while driving to see signs and such.
k
Spiriter wrote:
I can notice sudden movements no matter what, so I guess you could say Higher awareness. Also I don't register what I don't want to when I don't want to.
higher awareness my ass
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 20 Clock11Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:08 pm

lol, pretty much ya :p

cya, hopefully that isn't the case Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 20 2996506124
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 20 Clock11Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:10 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Spirit doesn't like not knowing things, including what's on signs. Thus Spirit wears his glasses at all times. (And honestly, it's a pain not being able to completely make out faces >>)

RyubosJ wrote:
Prisma*Illya wrote:
k
Spiriter wrote:
higher awareness my ass
EG: If you tried to hit me, I could see and react to it before you lad the hit. It's to the point that my friends say I have Spider Sense or something xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne   Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne - Page 20 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread 3: Remaining Sense of Payne
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next