Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Anarchy Rising Book 2 SIGN UP

Go down 
+9
Leea
Shadow-Heart
Silver90
Dannytheman1
RyubosJ
Rin
Shayu Wolf
Spiriter
Leiv
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

Anarchy Rising Book 2 SIGN UP  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2 SIGN UP    Anarchy Rising Book 2 SIGN UP  - Page 2 Clock11Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:32 am

Can I add this to Prayer?

Holy Bracelets:

Also, added biography.
Back to top Go down
Shayu Wolf
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Shayu Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2 SIGN UP    Anarchy Rising Book 2 SIGN UP  - Page 2 Clock11Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:01 pm

My second character for anarchy rising. I expect her to need changes for balance, but I'd like the opinions of the DM on what those changes should be.

Rho:

I realise she does have a lengthy list of powers to also specialize in hallucinogenic compounds, but it occurred to me that the majority of her powers are utility powers. The only three that have real offensive potential are "Blac", "Thermal impulse", and of course the familiar. All 3 require her to have at least periodic access to the familiar.
Back to top Go down
Leiv
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Leiv

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2 SIGN UP    Anarchy Rising Book 2 SIGN UP  - Page 2 Clock11Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:01 pm

Sorry it took so long to get back to you on this Shayu Anarchy Rising Book 2 SIGN UP  - Page 2 442579085

the familiar sounds more similiar to a golum, and for the most part Rho sounds like an advanced alchemist is this what you were going for?

and quantity of blac needed, also what the bag actually does besides hold stuff. Anarchy Rising Book 2 SIGN UP  - Page 2 442579085
Back to top Go down
Shayu Wolf
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Shayu Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2 SIGN UP    Anarchy Rising Book 2 SIGN UP  - Page 2 Clock11Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:09 pm

That's ok :3 . I always thought of it as a familiar because of it's organic nature, but the technicalities aren't very important in it's case, it can be considered either. I never really thought as Rho as an alchemist before but that's actually a pretty good way to look at it. She has knowledge of mixtures and compounds and how they affect the body, and she also has a method of converting matter into nearly any substance she desires. Alchemy pretty much describes her powers in a nutt shell, though I'm not sure whether or not you would consider her a magic user or not, i would.

The quantity of Blac she starts off with is a little bit more than half of the familiars bag full. The familiars large bag on his head is part of it's digestive system. Although it's figure is similar to that of a large human, it's organs an insides work much differently. The familiar doesn't really have a closed up head, the inside bag works similar to it's mouth, or perhaps it's more comparable to a stomach. It breaks down organic matter and converts it into Blac, which Rho can then use and it can consume to nourish itself. With Rho's added assistance it can also use Blac to heal itself, and mend it's bag. The inside of the bag is filled with a few tentacle like structures that the familiar uses to either assist in the conversion process or the absorb the blac for sustenance.

It's also notable that something can be held inside the bag without digesting it by enveloping it in Blac (as the familiar can control it's absorption rate of Blac and it's not usually an extremely fast process). The familiar can control Blac to a degree but can not convert it or manipulate it to the degree that Rho can.
Back to top Go down
Leiv
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Leiv

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2 SIGN UP    Anarchy Rising Book 2 SIGN UP  - Page 2 Clock11Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:55 am

sounds good then shayu, you get big neon sign though (what we call the aura magic users have that makes them stand out to monsters.) Anarchy Rising Book 2 SIGN UP  - Page 2 442579085
Back to top Go down
Shayu Wolf
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Shayu Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2 SIGN UP    Anarchy Rising Book 2 SIGN UP  - Page 2 Clock11Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:34 am

Woot! Thanks Leiv, I'll get to doing her first post soon. It will be.... flamboyant
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2 SIGN UP    Anarchy Rising Book 2 SIGN UP  - Page 2 Clock11Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:05 am

For Future Reference

Spoiler:

Code:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v6blememwpejizj/FzMMYExEUJ/RPG%20Forum
Back to top Go down
Renshi52
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Renshi52

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2 SIGN UP    Anarchy Rising Book 2 SIGN UP  - Page 2 Clock11Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:37 pm

Ren Takumi
:

Saber Holyguard
:
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2 SIGN UP    Anarchy Rising Book 2 SIGN UP  - Page 2 Clock11Tue May 06, 2014 4:48 pm

Saving this post for my sign up! Anarchy Rising Book 2 SIGN UP  - Page 2 2733086858

Yes, it is confirmed that I will be able to post Anarchy Rising Book 2 SIGN UP  - Page 2 2733086858

I will post my characters soon Anarchy Rising Book 2 SIGN UP  - Page 2 4134108735

Nexius' Characters

The Exorcist

Spoiler:

The Lycan
Spoiler:

The Vampires

Spoiler:

Leiv, Review my characters and tell me if I am good to go Anarchy Rising Book 2 SIGN UP  - Page 2 4134108735
Back to top Go down
Leiv
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Leiv

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2 SIGN UP    Anarchy Rising Book 2 SIGN UP  - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:25 pm

Your good nex Anarchy Rising Book 2 SIGN UP  - Page 2 442579085
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2 SIGN UP    Anarchy Rising Book 2 SIGN UP  - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:46 pm

THANK YOU LEIV  Anarchy Rising Book 2 SIGN UP  - Page 2 3184048689 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising Book 2 SIGN UP    Anarchy Rising Book 2 SIGN UP  - Page 2 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Anarchy Rising Book 2 SIGN UP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2